[Discussion] Ouran High School Club

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
taurianangel

[Discussion] Ouran High School Club

Post by taurianangel » Jul 12th, '07, 06:49

well there have been rumours goin on bout a ouran live action so i jus wanted to confirm if it was true or not..are there any official sites claiming that it is?? or is there any news bout it...a site had given this info on the cast:-
Haruhi - Horikita Maki
Tamaki - Yamamoto Yusuke
Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro
Hikaru - Izaki Yusuke
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato
Honey - Kamiki Ryunosuke
Mori - Daito Shunsuke
Renge - Nakagawa Shoko
Yasuchika - Hongo Kanata
Ranka-san - Tanihara Shosuke
Nekozawa - Wakaba Ryuya

man i was so xcited when i saw this but then a no.of reason came up why this cld be a complete hoax...well
one is that i dont get how the cast can be revealed first...isnt it usually the official group in charge of the show which is given out first??
second the manga isnt complete yet(or is it?) and wid ouran u cnt make a drama unless u kno who haruhi ends up wid..so its either tamaki/hikaru ..so shldnt they wait for the manga to get over to kno it?

or are they jus planning to make the drama when the manga gets over?theyve kept the cast ready and all...thats not possible right??
gaaaaaaaaaaa can someone let me kno more on ouran live action pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya and d site from where i got the info:
http://sluttyukes.wordpress.com/2006/11 ... ve-action/

(ya i kno i kno the name sounds slutty but theres nothin xplict there..)
[/b]

Akaru

Post by Akaru » Jul 12th, '07, 07:16

uh, if you looked at the date when that was posted at that site, it was back in November 2006. It's already 9 months since then, and no updates at all - seeing as even the 'cast list' was out then, there should've been more news but since there isn't, I think it's safe to say that the rumour is not true.

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Jul 12th, '07, 07:24

the cast list was updated on "23th May 07"...

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Jul 12th, '07, 07:26

well actually theres that lil thingy on the pg where it says "23th May 07 Edit" so i thought it was updated on that day...so its not tru right? thnx

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 14th, '07, 01:04

Sonnaaaaaaaaa..........i really wanna see this!!! I hope they can make it true.......they can make Hana Kimi so why not this Ouran High School Host Club as well? And Fruits Basket too if possible -_-

enkhee

Post by enkhee » Jul 14th, '07, 01:16

the cast seems to be awfully similar to HanaKimi's ... o_o

im hoping it is not just a rumor. but im hoping more for a rumor of MARS jdrama.

rarachan81

Post by rarachan81 » Jul 14th, '07, 05:20

the anime was so funny, did you guys think that the dorama will funny too ?
what about the school ?
which school they will use ?
but about the actors, no doubt in horikita maki love it !
but Yamamoto Yusuke not looks stupid and sensitif enough to be tamaki senpai,
and Kamiki Ryunosuke not cute and innocent like honey senpai, can't imagine he's cryin
and Kamiki Ryunosuke no way man

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 14th, '07, 05:34

They are rumours/unofficial news. I would really like to see a drama made out of this though. I hope the rumors are true. :).

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 14th, '07, 06:14

I would love to see one :O I think it'd be hilarious in drama form XD :clap:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 14th, '07, 06:18

uladelz wrote:Sonnaaaaaaaaa..........i really wanna see this!!! I hope they can make it true.......they can make Hana Kimi so why not this Ouran High School Host Club as well? And Fruits Basket too if possible -_-
I'm not so sure about the Fruits basket drama.
The whole smoke thing , and then turning into a talking animal thing. That would be kind of weird.

Don't get me wrong, Fruits basket freaking' owns :lol.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jul 14th, '07, 06:30

i think i read this in another forum already... somebody mistook this with hana kimi.... i mean it would be weird if maki will play a "mistaken" guy again, right? but i really do hope they make a live action of ouran.. i love this anime

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Jul 14th, '07, 06:57

hahahaha All my fellow Anime & Manga lovers we all would love to see an Live Action drama version of our favs. I believe we'll be seeing a lot more of Live Action drama series becuz they're the most ppl when it comes to making money.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 14th, '07, 07:12

enkhee wrote:the cast seems to be awfully similar to HanaKimi's ... o_o

im hoping it is not just a rumor. but im hoping more for a rumor of MARS jdrama.
were there ever rumors of a mars jdorama?

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Jul 14th, '07, 08:25

i think it may just be a rumour bcos i dnt think maki wld agree 2 act like a guy again....shes already doin dat in hana kimi...but i hope that one day there will be an ouran drama....

and ryou-chan isnt a bad choice for honey senpai....he can b quite adorable...

Natsu-chan

Re: THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB DRAMA (RUMOURS)

Post by Natsu-chan » Jul 14th, '07, 08:42

taurianangel wrote:well there have been rumours goin on bout a ouran live action so i jus wanted to confirm if it was true or not..are there any official sites claiming that it is?? or is there any news bout it...a site had given this info on the cast:-
Haruhi - Horikita Maki
Tamaki - Yamamoto Yusuke
Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro
Hikaru - Izaki Yusuke
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato
Honey - Kamiki Ryunosuke
Mori - Daito Shunsuke
Renge - Nakagawa Shoko
Yasuchika - Hongo Kanata
Nekozawa - Wakaba Ryuya
Definately rumors >.< I recognize 2 of the cast of Hana Miki. Whoever made up that sumor is silly.
Im going nuts :evil: not Maki not again. (though she made a cute Mizuki I don't want to see her as another boy-girl)..this must be the silliest rumor ever.

Anyway thanks for sharing, if there will ever be Ouran Host Club drama, I'd love to see a new cast (or at least not Maki...Ueto Aya perhaps) :P Jin + Ryo + Yamapi would be great together XD
Last edited by Natsu-chan on Jul 14th, '07, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 08:47

awww.. i would agree on you with that one!!! i want to see MARS jdorama!!!

kiwigloomy

Post by kiwigloomy » Jul 14th, '07, 16:14

OMG~~ Ouran host Club... love that manga/anime

but plz not, DONT let it be that cast...
And also not that i have anything against Horikita Maki... but i just dont her playing Haruhi =.=

And if u like that cast, go watch Hana Kimi

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 14th, '07, 16:31

yamapinku-rabu wrote:

were there ever rumors of a mars jdorama?
that'll be soo awesome!! MARS.. :roll :wub:

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Jul 14th, '07, 17:52

Horikita Maki as Haruhi ? Oh please god no...

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 14th, '07, 19:18

Neji-sama wrote:Horikita Maki as Haruhi ? Oh please god no...
She would at least work better as Haruhi than she would on Hana Kimi. D:

At any rate , I'd rather see Ouran be a Korean make , esp since some of the korean drama actors are character/visually perfect. Ji Joon as Ootori and Eun Hye as Haruhi ( She does the guy/girl thing soooo much better not to mention a better actress all around than Maki ). Then again , it would be pretty much goong 3. =p

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jul 14th, '07, 19:35

Archaenon wrote:
Neji-sama wrote:
At any rate , I'd rather see Ouran be a Korean make , esp since some of the korean drama actors are character/visually perfect. Ji Joon as Ootori and Eun Hye as Haruhi ( She does the guy/girl thing soooo much better not to mention a better actress all around than Maki ). Then again , it would be pretty much goong 3. =p
lol I don't know about Ji Hoon part, but I agree that Eun Hye plays the role of guys well.

Prodigy_child

Re: THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB DRAMA (RUMOURS)

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 14th, '07, 19:35

Natsu-chan wrote:
taurianangel wrote:well there have been rumours goin on bout a ouran live action so i jus wanted to confirm if it was true or not..are there any official sites claiming that it is?? or is there any news bout it...a site had given this info on the cast:-
Haruhi - Horikita Maki
Tamaki - Yamamoto Yusuke
Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro
Hikaru - Izaki Yusuke
Kaoru - Izaki Hisato
Honey - Kamiki Ryunosuke
Mori - Daito Shunsuke
Renge - Nakagawa Shoko
Yasuchika - Hongo Kanata
Nekozawa - Wakaba Ryuya
Definately rumors >.< I recognize 2 of the cast of Hana Miki. Whoever made up that sumor is silly.
Im going nuts :evil: not Maki not again. (though she made a cute Mizuki I don't want to see her as another boy-girl)..this must be the silliest rumor ever.

Anyway thanks for sharing, if there will ever be Ouran Host Club drama, I'd love to see a new cast (or at least not Maki...Ueto Aya perhaps) :P Jin + Ryo + Yamapi would be great together XD
Yamamoto Yusuke is also Kayashima Taiki on Hana Kimi and Daito Shunsuke is/will be Sano Shin.

Personally, I think Horikita Maki would have been the perfect Maki. She looks much more similar to the character and she also has a better grasp on more serious characters than comedic in my opinion.

mikaila

Post by mikaila » Jul 14th, '07, 19:58

I think Daito Shunsuke (mori) also plays Sano's brother in HanaKimi.
I wouldn't mind if the rumor is true. I like Ouran a lot!!! :lol
@Natsu-chan: Ueto Aya seems like a good choice for Haruhi :cheers:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 20:19

This topic should be closed.

This is confirmed a rumor.

jaemin

Post by jaemin » Jul 14th, '07, 20:31

You seem like a bit obsessed with Coffee Prince. I don't think Eun Hye can make a better Haruhi than Maki and it's kinda unfair to compare between Eun Hye and Maki. I mean Eun Hye's been around in entertainment industry longer than Maki but her acting skills didn't impress me much except for her new role in Coffee Prince whereas Maki's such a talented actress for her age. Overall, i think Maki would be perefct to be casted as Haruchi just like Prodigy_child said, she's good at portraying serious characters than comedic one.
I'm little doubt about Ji Hoon part. I mean his appearance maybe fit the character but his acting's just ok so i'm not quite sure he can make a good Ootori.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 14th, '07, 20:39

Nomanymore wrote:This topic should be closed.

i dont see why it should be closed..
let them discuss... that's what this thread is for

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 14th, '07, 20:46

Can you not read. It says 'rumour' in the title.
Plus Speculation on a show that will probaly never be done is fun.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 14th, '07, 20:46

mikaila wrote:I think Daito Shunsuke (mori) also plays Sano's brother in HanaKimi.
i know ueto aya is good for haruhi! <333
she's soo cute.. xD

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 14th, '07, 20:53

jaemin wrote:
You seem like a bit obsessed with Coffee Prince. I don't think Eun Hye can make a better Haruhi than Maki and it's kinda unfair to compare between Eun Hye and Maki. I mean Eun Hye's been around in entertainment industry longer than Maki but her acting skills didn't impress me much except for her new role in Coffee Prince whereas Maki's such a talented actress for her age. Overall, i think Maki would be perefct to be casted as Haruchi just like Prodigy_child said, she's good at portraying serious characters than comedic one.
I'm little doubt about Ji Hoon part. I mean his appearance maybe fit the character but his acting's just ok so i'm not quite sure he can make a good Ootori.
I didn't even mention coffee prince. As for Maki , I've been trying to watch Hana Kimi , I can't belive her at all. Yes , I do like coffee prince , but I also liked Goong and i liked her in Baby V.O.X.

So Maki is a new actress ( back in 2003 , she's done a whole load of tv , so she's not that new ) , i'll cut her some slack , I just hope Hana Kimi gets better because right now , I don't beilive her character at all. The supporting characters are making up for her shortcomings. Plus Hana Kimi has some already favour twoards it , so people are going to be auto on Makis side just because she's in that drama.

At any rate , I stand by what I said , when I say I'd rather see Ouran done with Korean actors. ( btw , I watch Korean dramas more than Japanese ones , so I'm a bit biased ).
Last edited by Archaenon on Jul 14th, '07, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 14th, '07, 20:53

kozumifan wrote:
mikaila wrote:I think Daito Shunsuke (mori) also plays Sano's brother in HanaKimi.
she's soo cute.. xD
Yes , I think she would be good too. =x

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 14th, '07, 20:56

Archaenon wrote:

Can you not read. It says 'rumour' in the title.
Plus Speculation on a show that will probaly never be done is fun.
true that.. im having fun so far xD

jaemin

Post by jaemin » Jul 14th, '07, 21:33

I didn't even mention coffee prince. As for Maki , I've been trying to watch Hana Kimi , I can't belive her at all. Yes , I do like coffee prince , but I also liked Goong and i liked her in Baby V.O.X.
So Maki is a new actress ( back in 2003 , she's done a whole load of tv , so she's not that new ) , i'll cut her some slack , I just hope Hana Kimi gets better because right now , I don't beilive her character at all.
Even though you didn't mention Coffee Prince, i still can guess you like this drama after reading your post. Actually, i found Eun Hye's quite cute in Goong at first but after watching this series near the end, it's getting crappy and her character's annoying me somehow. But i agree she did an awesome job playing as a boy in her new drama, Coffee Prince.
As for Maki, i didn't say she's a new actress. What i mean she's only 19 but a great actress in my opinion. And i like her as Mizuki; i thought she portrays her character quite well just like Mizuki in the manga.
Anyway, i would rather see Maki in another serious drama not in a manga adaptation since i think it would be better for her career.

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 14th, '07, 22:05

I think Maki would be great as Haruhi =D

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 14th, '07, 22:08

Archaenon wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
she's soo cute.. xD
Yes , I think she would be good too. =x
I also agree Ueto Aya is great but I don't think she can pull off as Haruhi.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 23:37

kozumifan wrote:
she's soo cute.. xD

heyheyhey!!! Aya Ueto is a GOOD CHOICE. rather than maki, (im not against maki or anything...) but its just tiring to see her in another boy/girl character. Aya would be a pretty awesome choice... but isn't she supposed to be a bit serious in this role. (just a teeny-tiny bit serious...)

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 14th, '07, 23:42

But if Aya was Haruhi, I have NO idea how she can act out her voice. Her voice is very ... how should I say this .. you can't ever mistake it for a guy's voice?

I don't know really. I love her and all but I just don't think the role is for her.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 15th, '07, 02:12

biniBningPunkista wrote:Aya would be a pretty awesome choice... but isn't she supposed to be a bit serious in this role. (just a teeny-tiny bit serious...)
Wouldn't she also need to be a bit...young? :lol Aya is getting a bit old...

momoxjelly

Post by momoxjelly » Jul 15th, '07, 02:22

Like everyone else said its seriously similar to the HanaKimi cast :P lol
but if its true i will definetly be loking forward to it :mrgreen:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 02:40

Fleet wrote:But if Aya was Haruhi, I have NO idea how she can act out her voice. Her voice is very ... how should I say this .. you can't ever mistake it for a guy's voice?

I don't know really. I love her and all but I just don't think the role is for her.

i think she could modulate it. in azumi and attack no.1 there are times when her voice is really low...

XiaoPauli wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:Aya would be a pretty awesome choice... but isn't she supposed to be a bit serious in this role. (just a teeny-tiny bit serious...)
Wouldn't she also need to be a bit...young? :lol Aya is getting a bit old...

she could still fit the role you know... she still looks like a high school kid if you dress her up as one.

oh well.. i'm being too defensive of aya..! lolz.. sorry guys. im really biased coz i really like her. we are all entitled to our own opinions ne?

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Jul 15th, '07, 03:33

hmm..that makes 4chrcs which r similar to hana kimis cast
haruhi..mori....tamaki..and kyoya..i guess some retard must hav seen d hana kimi cast and made a fake ouran cast out of it nd then put it up on a forum sayin it was official.....i mean whose left..honey-obviuosly has 2 b a child actor therefore ryou-chan..the hitachiin twins-have 2 be real life twoins whu r famoys thus the izaki twins(tho there are another pair of twins whu r pretty awesome..i think saitou or something)...renge and ranka are jus random picks..hongo kanata bein chosen for yasuchika was prob cos hes been in a drama wid ryou b4..sob...that means no ouran...

but jus talkin...i dont really think maki wld do a gud job as haruhi..her actin kinda ..."kinda" seems stiff 2 me in hana kimi..but i find her really adorable// the rest of da cast of ouran seem perfect..
kyoya and honey probably d best fit..

[/b]

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 15th, '07, 04:00

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Fleet wrote:But if Aya was Haruhi, I have NO idea how she can act out her voice. Her voice is very ... how should I say this .. you can't ever mistake it for a guy's voice?

i think she could modulate it. in azumi and attack no.1 there are times when her voice is really low...
well. I guess I'm going to have to watch those dramas then. I don't watch sport dramas that often. Only when I'm in the mood.

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jul 15th, '07, 04:05

hey, is it true about this OHSHC live-action jdrama? i heard about it like a few months ago but there's no update about it.. well, IS IT TRUE?!!!

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Jul 15th, '07, 04:06

well i thought it was tru at first but now no...its not.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 15th, '07, 17:07

If they're going to wait until the manga is over, then they're going to be waiting for a while. The manga is a monthly series, so the story moves slow.

And as much as I'd love an ouran live, Maki casted as Haruhi confirmed that it's a rumor for me.

rarachan81

Post by rarachan81 » Jul 16th, '07, 02:37

natsu_chan ! agreeeeee!
love to see ryo and yamapi together, what movie i don't care, yamapiiiiiiiiiiiii love love
but still maki the best !
hei what if the dorama really will be play, who is the best person to play as :
Haruhi = ....?
Tamaki = ....?
Kyouya = ....?
Hikaru = ....?
Kaoru = ....?
Honey = ....?
Mori = ....?
aaah it's great if the player is viewer choice

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 3rd, '07, 04:41

rarachan81 wrote:natsu_chan ! agreeeeee!
love to see ryo and yamapi together, what movie i don't care, yamapiiiiiiiiiiiii love love
but still maki the best !
hei what if the dorama really will be play, who is the best person to play as :
Haruhi = ....?
Tamaki = ....?
Kyouya = ....?
Hikaru = ....?
Kaoru = ....?
Honey = ....?
Mori = ....?
aaah it's great if the player is viewer choice
Haruhi = Maki (because she has the hair right and Ueto Aya, as much as i love her, has a too cheerful face)
Tamaki = ....?
Kyouya = Matsuda Shota?? or Keichiro Koyama
Hikaru = Ikuta Toma
Kaoru = Teppei
Honey = ....?
Mori = ....?

^suggestions were made pretty quickly without much thought

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Aug 3rd, '07, 04:51

In all honestly, I really really think this is a rumour.
I've heard rumour pop up Ouran was almost finished with the anime series, which'd be for about a year now. :P Still nothing.[/quote]

aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32

Post by aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32 » Aug 4th, '07, 20:21

i hope they will make a show like these xD cuz the anime was uber funny

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 4th, '07, 21:04

Haruhi = maki or aya
Tamaki = i read somewhere about ghost guy doing tamaki's role
Kyouya = ....?
Hikaru = ....?
Kaoru = ....?
Honey = ....?
Mori = ....?

haha that's all i know!! i really want this drama! <3

aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32

Post by aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32 » Aug 4th, '07, 23:36

Haruhi - Maki
Tamaki - Yamapi

heheh =P

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 5th, '07, 00:52

I think both Yamamoto Yusuke as Tamaki and Mizushima Hiro as Kyouya would be a good choice. Hope they would make this into live action. It'll be fun to watch.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 5th, '07, 01:57

I think both Yamamoto Yusuke as Tamaki and Mizushima Hiro as Kyouya would be a good choice. Hope they would make this into live action. It'll be fun to watch.
i agree with you!! i really wanna see ghost guy as tamaki!!!
Haruhi - Maki
Tamaki - Yamapi
mwahaha that wpuld be too perfect!!! :w00t: though i doubt it'll happen

aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32

Post by aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32 » Aug 5th, '07, 16:18

yeah that would be too perfect =P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 5th, '07, 16:22

aragaki^_^yui-chanxDv32 wrote:yeah that would be too perfect =P
off topic Q! XD have u watched papa to musume?

lightsoul

Post by lightsoul » Aug 6th, '07, 10:35

I think they should stop making manga-based drama for a while :| though I'd be happy to see mizushima hiro in a new drama

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Aug 6th, '07, 18:09

How would they do the Giant Motor scenes? lol

vitamins

Post by vitamins » Aug 15th, '07, 11:37

HAHA~ exactly! i think it would be crazy for the motor thingy to come out.. but i think it would be crazy for ouran high school host club to become a live action drama.. coz i think it might spoil the whole anime idea.. especially tama-chan's role, his role in the anime is way too off that cannot be expressed by a human :goggle:

yllsen

Post by yllsen » Aug 15th, '07, 14:58

Honey = Tegoshi Yuya

Perfect fit! I could already imagine the kawaii-ness of tegoshi playing honey.

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Aug 15th, '07, 15:42

I think Tamaki should be played by Wentz Eiji. One because Tamaki is half cast just like Wentz and Tamaki is very extroverted which is just like Wentz. Yamamoto Yusuke actually might be good but seriously they should get half cast person to play tamaki!

Teppei should play the twins, he'd be perfect because after watching him in lovely complax and I can see him playing a cheeky character. I don't think you should get some random twins to play that role, they need to incorporate the role too.

Matsuda Shota should play Kyouya as he's got the whole elegant look down. And would be preferct for the clam yet twisted mind of Kyouya as Liar Game showed! Mizushima Hiro is good choice too! Kato Keisuke would be good too I mean he looks like Kyouya
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Katokeisuke.jpg

Haruhi maybe should be played by Iwata Sayuri because I think Maki's acting is so wooden! Ichikawa Yui has got the facial features for Haruhi!

Tegoshi Yuya as Honey would work! Seto Koji really look like Mori! http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Seto_Koji What do you think?

Ryo Nishikido would be a good Mori. Ito Hideki would be good but he's too old now! Tokushige Satoshi looks like a good Mori http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokushige_Satoshi

AH! the possibities. I think a Korean Version would be easier!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 15th, '07, 15:59

Bishie_Queen wrote:I think Tamaki should be played by Wentz Eiji. One because Tamaki is half cast just like Wentz and Tamaki is very extroverted which is just like Wentz. Yamamoto Yusuke actually might be good but seriously they should get half cast person to play tamaki!
AGREED!!! Ever since I watched the anime, and thought an idea of the drama. I had always picture Wentz Eiji as Tamaki. Don't care bout the other casts... but Tamaki should be Eiji's :D

mikomiko123

Post by mikomiko123 » Aug 15th, '07, 16:01

lol.. this would be fun, if they hav an ouran high drama.. especially with horikita maki-san... banzai!!

Kashini

Post by Kashini » Aug 15th, '07, 16:07

This is probably just a silly rumour, but I would love to watch a Ouran live action! :cheers:
Horikita Maki would be great as Haruhi, somehow I can really imagine her in that role. :-)

Bishie_Queen

Post by Bishie_Queen » Aug 15th, '07, 18:10

Bishie_Queen wrote:
I think Tamaki should be played by Wentz Eiji. One because Tamaki is half cast just like Wentz and Tamaki is very extroverted which is just like Wentz. Yamamoto Yusuke actually might be good but seriously they should get half cast person to play tamaki!
Yanie wrote:
AGREED!!! Ever since I watched the anime, and thought an idea of the drama. I had always picture Wentz Eiji as Tamaki. Don't care bout the other casts... but Tamaki should be Eiji's Big Smile
:cheers: Someone else agrees. Wentz would be perfect! he's got the looks and the craziness to play Tamaki and he's so HOT!!!. :wub: WENTZ!!! I'm not too bothered by the rest of the cast either! But the role of Tamaki should be reserved for Wentz!

bridgethime

Post by bridgethime » Aug 27th, '07, 14:02

if ever there would be one, a live action that is, i think ikuta toma would be great as hikaru..
if only there's someone who looks like him to play kaoru..
or maybe he can play both characters! that would be a bit strange but yey! more of toma! hehe.. :D
maki would be ok as haruhi, matsuda shota as kyouya too.. maybe sho can play kyouya as well.. hmm.. :-)
nino would be cute in honey's character, he's got that cuteness all over him as yamada taro.. i wonder if the one who should play honey should be short too.. coz nino's a bit tall right? :D

Lance.Oo

Post by Lance.Oo » Aug 28th, '07, 07:44

Anyone else think Yamashita Tomohisa should deserve a role in this? I think his little quirks ('Yay!' thumbs up) would really add to the mood of this.

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Aug 28th, '07, 09:09

My eyes bulged when i heard the news!!!
Hope they make a drama. If the japanese make it, it would be very similar to Hana Kimi with beautiful boys all around andthe fact that the main character is a boy. Since most us watched the anime in Japanese, making the drama in korean in will be kinda awkward. Although Koreans make better dramas especially those based from manga.
THAT MAKI AGAIN!!!!! NO!!! Not her!! :cussing:
Yeah Aya would suit Haruhi better..
If Yamapi and many other J.E. act in it, it would be too good to be true. Although I find Tegoshi good for Honey-senpai. ahhhhhh
If they were to amke the drama at least 3 from J.E SHOULD ACT!! :thumleft:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 28th, '07, 10:50

This is confirmed a rumour for Hana Kimi ! someone should close this thread.

Tiyo

Post by Tiyo » Aug 28th, '07, 10:59

seems to be a rumor... but Maki could make a cute Haruhi.

and Jun Matsumoto should definitely be Tamaki!!!

dododo

Post by dododo » Aug 28th, '07, 11:09

hi,,i'm new comer
yoroshikune!!
hope this film will be awsome

there is my husband there.

can't wait

hehehe

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 29th, '07, 02:21

Nomanymore wrote:This is confirmed a rumour for Hana Kimi ! someone should close this thread.
umm.. you mean its a confirmed rumour for Ouran High School Host Club right???
I don't think its bad to keep this thread running. People love Ouran.. maybe the buzz might come true. If not the fans can continue dishing out their dream Ouran casts ne~ Better for this shoujo manga to be turned into a live action by the Japanese before Taiwan got their hands on it (like always).

I would love for MIZUSHIMA HIRO as Tamaki Senpai. Absolutely perfect!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 30th, '07, 08:39

aishoni2 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote: Better for this shoujo manga to be turned into a live action by the Japanese before Taiwan got their hands on it (like always).
i doubt Taiwan's gonna make a drama out of this. its too over the top and difficult to adapt to be realistic in my opinion. dun get me wrong, i love Ouran Host Club!

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 30th, '07, 08:52

yeah Hiro would make a great Tamaki

Cassiopeia

Post by Cassiopeia » Sep 3rd, '07, 14:20

Tamaki is supposed to be half french ...... I opted for Yuu Shirota ..... should be funny, Yuu is the cool guy, but he played somewhat "differently" in HanaKimi tho ..... or Eiji Wentz suits the role better?

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 3rd, '07, 14:46

Ouran would be a great live action :D
Maki-chan would be a perfect Haruhi, ske quite looks like Haruhi.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 3rd, '07, 15:13

Hachiko-chan wrote:Ouran would be a great live action :D
Maki-chan would be a perfect Haruhi, ske quite looks like Haruhi.
i know!!! i really want this drama!! it's like hilarious because tamaki is an idiot!! i love the manga and the anime and maki would make a perfect haruhi 8)