[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 16th, '07, 19:39

To be honest i'm a little bit disappointed from this version of the manga... I preferred the first drama of Hana Kimi >.< cause it's nearer the true story... :s
But i'll continue and watch it cause it may become very interesting =) (and the casting is great so i can't stop it XD)
Thank U so much for the release !!

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 16th, '07, 19:52

AHA! I love the Japanese Version of Hana Kimi..... "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e"!! It's soooo good and I can't wait till episode 3 comes out! And i hope it gets subbed as well!! I can't wait. I'm even more obsessed about this than the Taiwanese Version! One more day!!!! :wub: The main actor and actress look sooooo good together :heart: :heart: :heart: The actor is georgeous!! :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 20:08

kytoyu wrote:To be honest i'm a little bit disappointed from this version of the manga... I preferred the first drama of Hana Kimi >.< cause it's nearer the true story... :s
But i'll continue and watch it cause it may become very interesting =) (and the casting is great so i can't stop it XD)
Thank U so much for the release !!
So far it's only 2 eps lol :whistling: I've known many people who were pratically disappointed by the 1st eps also but still watched eps 2 & most of them did not have regret becuz they're all hooked now :lol akak oh well..

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 16th, '07, 21:29

I've watched all of the episodes of the TW version for Hanakimi. How can you guys say that one is better? I mean, it follows the storyline of the manga pretty well on the beginning, but the ending was just whack. There were no chemistry between the main characters. Ella overacts (or most TW actors do that) while Wu Zun doesn't really show much of his emotions on screen. My favorite for that one was Jiro because he got the part of the wild, monkey like Nakatsu really well. Other than him and his roommate, everyone else did not do their roles well.

For those who hasn't finished it yet, you shouldn't have to because the ending was changed for the worst. Nothing happened with anyone.

As for the Japanese version, though it doesn't follow the manga 100% of the time, I still love it. Have you guys seen Hana Yori Dango (japanese version), that also doesn't follow the manga closely but the main plots of the manga are presented. It was much much better than Meteor Garden (again) because of the chemistry and acting talents of each actor.

I'm not hating TW drama adaptations since I really loved Devil Beside You because Rainie Yang and Mike He on screen chemistry. All of their acting was top notch and the 2 main leads were so cute together.

Back to Hanakimi:

Changes has to be made for the drama because:

1. the manga has 23 volumes, while Japanese dramas are only 11-13 episodes long (unless they make a 2nd season), so everything has to be condensed

2. Its a drama people, not a manga. Subtle changes in the way things happen doesnt really change the reason why it happened. The part about Sano getting cut and Mizuki following him for that reason is much more believable (in terms of real world and not stalker like personality) instead of just idolizing him.

3. Maki doesn't have to overact just to get her point across as playing a guy. Compared to Coffee Prince, she may not have the mannerisms down completely, but we have to understand that Go Eun Chan grew up :scratch: that way in order to support her family. while Mizuki just began acting like a guy the best way she could.

4. Anymore points may be revealed later on, but these are my opinions for the drama so far.

muffymui

Post by muffymui » Jul 16th, '07, 21:47

garnet07 wrote: For those who hasn't finished it yet, you shouldn't have to because the ending was changed for the worst. Nothing happened with anyone.
Regards to that, I think the reason for the TW Hana Kimi ending to be so weird is because they're probably going to have a sequel to this. They might actually have the manga ending in Hana Kimi 2.

About the Japanese version. I really love it =] I really love Maki's character in this, I think she plays her part really well.
Shun and Toma's kiss was hilarious :lol

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 16th, '07, 21:55

muffymui wrote:
garnet07 wrote: For those who hasn't finished it yet, you shouldn't have to because the ending was changed for the worst. Nothing happened with anyone.
Regards to that, I think the reason for the TW Hana Kimi ending to be so weird is because they're probably going to have a sequel to this. They might actually have the manga ending in Hana Kimi 2.

About the Japanese version. I really love it =] I really love Maki's character in this, I think she plays her part really well.
Shun and Toma's kiss was hilarious :lol
Haha, I know! I loved how Toma was seriously like smiling a bit, when about to be kissed. But then his face toned down, to make it seem more real :lol.

I wonder what he was thinking at the time :D.
And I absolutely loveee Maki. Best actress ever.

<33.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 16th, '07, 22:21

(source : wiki.d-addicts)

hello minna, can anyone please translate this chart ? i want to understand that but my japanese is an edition limited :P

thanks a bunch in advance !!!!!!!!!!!

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 16th, '07, 23:32

That's why I said i'll continue to watch it... =)
I'll just have to get use to see the same kind of story with different actors and with a different language that's all ^o^
I'll watch it til the end i already know that ^^
Just waiting the sequel =)
Garnet07 i must confess that i was as disappointed as you by the end of the 1st Hana Kimi that's another reason for me to continue this one :D

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Jul 16th, '07, 23:49

i didn't like the ending of the Hana Kimi manga, i hope the drama ends it differently.

something that i can't stop cracking up at is the opening song, when they show the picture of all the students. its so funny seeing all those crazy, jagged edged, asian boy haircuts. every single one of them has them!! its a little ridiculous, but i'm not like against it or anything. i just think its funny.

CcROAWR

Post by CcROAWR » Jul 17th, '07, 00:43

i agree kotatsulove.

sooo asian...

i cant stand looking at sekime; that blonde hair is making me go :blink

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 17th, '07, 00:47

chickenruns wrote:Image

hello minna, can anyone please translate this chart ? i want to understand that but my japanese is an edition limited :P

arrows between sano and nakatsu, mizuki to nakatsu says "close friends"
sano and mizuki arrow says "interest" I think. I can't read what it says mizuki pointing to sano. I think its love or some sort.
red arrows between nakatsu to mizuki and nakao to nanba says "love"
nakao pointing to mizuki says "rival"
mizuki pointing to sekima says "affects" I think.
the 3 greens on top pointing down says "senpai" or seniors

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 17th, '07, 00:52

seirin wrote:
chickenruns wrote:Image

arrows between sano and nakatsu, mizuki to nakatsu says "close friends"
sano and mizuki arrow says "interest" I think. I can't read what it says mizuki pointing to sano. I think its love or some sort.
red arrows between nakatsu to mizuki and nakao to nanba says "love"
nakao pointing to mizuki says "rival"
mizuki pointing to sekima says "affects" I think.
the 3 greens on top pointing down says "senpai" or seniors
Thanks for the clarification,
I've always wondered what Sekime's arrow meant.
Hmm.

I really love Sekime though. He's so cute.
:lol.
Of course without his blond, frizzy hair :P.
YOU GUYS LOOK AT MY SIG, TOMAA <3.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 17th, '07, 01:22

Everybody be warned: HanaKimi's rating might take a hit this week.

As some of you might know that there was a strong earthquake shook Japan's northwest coast on Monday, and the news coverages are none stop, so it might have an affect on HanaKimi's rating this week.

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Jul 17th, '07, 02:14

I hope everyone in Japan is okay if thatis the cause of a Hana Kimi delay then I'm all for it..It'll be hard getting through the week though

[

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 17th, '07, 02:39

Yeah, I also saw the significant drop in the First Kiss' ratings as well. Poor Hana Kimi, then. I hope everyone is ohkayy :lol.
Last edited by wat3rm3lon on Jul 17th, '07, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Jul 17th, '07, 02:49

Oh I never posted my review of Hana Kimi..I warmed up to the first episode but I didn't really love until the 2nd episode..I knew Toma was perfect for Nakatsu because that's how Toma acts in real life. He and Jrio are perfect..Shun is really stand out for me yet which is a surprise for me because I usually love all the dramas he acts in but he's a better actor than Wu Zun(who I've never warmed up to after Tokyo Juliet)..Maki makes a pretty good role( for Mizuki (tho I would still love Aya Ueto as Mizuki...cause she dies boy perfectly if u see Kinpachi) but sometimes she's a bit too stiff..I'm not used to seeing her in a not weird person role so she's warming up to but I want her to be more outgoing or I don't know no matter what Maki does she always seems kinda mellow or introverted but she grasps Mizuki pretty well. I love Ghost biy and the Doctor is growing on me. I'm sooooo weired out by Oscar and the Hibari girls are so pointless and annoying.

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Jul 17th, '07, 02:52

I just saw the First Kiss drop...WOW..that's a huge drop...omg

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 17th, '07, 02:55

lovebum4life wrote:I just saw the First Kiss drop...WOW..that's a huge drop...omg
wooowwwwey but i didnt really like it that much

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 17th, '07, 02:59

lovebum4life wrote:Hibari girls are so pointless and annoying.
heyy u kno the short middle one with the curly hair?
well.. i just noticed but she was in liar game and she was smarter and cooler now shes just stupid

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 17th, '07, 03:04

popo_chan_xo wrote:
lovebum4life wrote:I just saw the First Kiss drop...WOW..that's a huge drop...omg
Ehh, I thought it was pretty good! But I'd rather download and watch Hana Kimi ten times over. First kiss would probably be one of those series in which I would watch one time. And on Veoh :D.
I'm patiently waiting for hardsubs XD.

Hana Kimi, I'm really scared for its ratings. GOOD LUCK HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E.
And I love you Toma, always :lol.
popo_chan_xo wrote:
well.. i just noticed but she was in liar game and she was smarter and cooler now shes just stupid
I know, she totally switched opposite roles.
Her as the accused "X" was pretty intense!
I wonder how old she is. In the drama.
Because it is mentioned that she one a high-school's contest 7 years in a row. Hilarious, freaking' a, but perhaps a bit strange XD.

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 17th, '07, 03:10

wat3rm3lon wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:
Ehh, I thought it was pretty good! But I'd rather download and watch Hana Kimi ten times over. First kiss would probably be one of those series in which I would watch one time. And on Veoh :D.

Hana Kimi, I'm really scared for its ratings. GOOD LUCK HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E.
popo_chan_xo wrote:
Because it is mentioned that she one a high-school's contest 7 years in a row. Hilarious, freaking' a, but perhaps a bit strange XD.
i think she was like 30 in liar game
and 20(+) in hana kimi

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 17th, '07, 03:23

popo_chan_xo wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:

popo_chan_xo wrote:
and 20(+) in hana kimi
20? :blink She is a highschooler... I mean she is running around in a uniform. And she may be dumb but I doubt she is 20. I think the whole 7 years thing just has to do with her being so popular and beatuiful that everyone loved her and she always one...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 03:33

9 more hours!!!
Loging onto the chat soon...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 17th, '07, 03:47

fto_osakadreams wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:

and 20(+) in hana kimi
20? :blink She is a highschooler... I mean she is running around in a uniform. And she may be dumb but I doubt she is 20. I think the whole 7 years thing just has to do with her being so popular and beatuiful that everyone loved her and she always one...
But the contest is only held once a year. There are only 4 years in high school. Not 7.
Either she doesn't even attend the school, and finds fangirling in a St. Blossom's uniform is pleasurable - or. She's just been held back several times, probably intentionally, in order to win the contest.

Either way, it's pretty funny XD.

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 17th, '07, 03:59

wat3rm3lon wrote:
fto_osakadreams wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:
and 20(+) in hana kimi
But the contest is only held once a year. There are only 4 years in high school. Not 7.
Either she doesn't even attend the school, and finds fangirling in a St. Blossom's uniform is pleasurable - or. She's just been held back several times, probably intentionally, in order to win the contest.

No, I get that. I'm guess what I'm trying to say is how Yuujiro won King and Mizuki won Queen. It was unintentional. I mean I can picture her as a little 13 year-old appearing on stage wether she goes there or not and winning just because she is apprently wonderful.

Though the idea of being held back to intentionally win is A++ :lol

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 17th, '07, 04:51

So the curly-haired chick in Hana Kimi...did she played the hawt sunglasses chick in Liar Game, right? I haven't seen Liar Game in so long to remember exactly how she looked.

I can't believe that she's the same girl in some random variety TV show video below:

(loved the part when the guy called her heavy)

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 17th, '07, 05:06

wat3rm3lon wrote:
fto_osakadreams wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:
and 20(+) in hana kimi

im saying shes 20 cuz she won the award 6 times in a row meaning she got held back twice
you graduate from highschool usually at 18
add two years and it equals 20

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 17th, '07, 05:16

High schools are 4 years in Japan as well? I thought they were only 3 years?

I know that Taiwan is definitely 3 years (10th to 12th), and they use the same system as Japan since Taiwan used to be a Japanese colony. But then, they don't call it high school. When I referred to high school when I to college in Taiwan, my friends asked me if I meant junior (7th, 8th, 9th) or senior.

But if you really want to get technical, high school can be seen as being six years in Taiwan/Japan if you combine junior and senior high.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 05:32

yah japan is 3 years... so it you are think that way she is more likely suppose to be 21 years old... but i think it jsut a joke... not the realy truth of what happen...

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 17th, '07, 05:42

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah japan is 3 years... so it you are think that way she is more likely suppose to be 21 years old... but i think it jsut a joke... not the realy truth of what happen...
oh really?
i just went with what it is in the US

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 17th, '07, 05:46

popo_chan_xo wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:yah japan is 3 years... so it you are think that way she is more likely suppose to be 21 years old... but i think it jsut a joke... not the realy truth of what happen...
oh really?
i just went with what it is in the US
Haahaha, me too!
That's kind of cool :lol.

I want to go to a school in Japan XD.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 07:06

Well i wasn't saying that high school they get out before us... thay actrurally don't

k-6 Elemetary school
7-9 Middle school
10-12 High school

They just get an extra year in middle school(Or more liek high school gives a year to middle school)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 09:39

Suddenly I dun't feel like watching any drama now, including Hana Kimi.... What happened in Japan is just so terrible. They may cancel the drama broadcast this week, just like what happened to Sexy voice & Robo... well I'm not sure.

Raziel

Post by Raziel » Jul 17th, '07, 09:47

Just saw the first episode and to be honest, it's quite pathetic. Oguri Shun's character is just Hanazawa Rui v2 and Horikita Maki doesn't have any charm with her, rendering her performance bland and boring. I'll continue to watch until the third episode and if by then it's not better, I'll drop it.

Yul

Post by Yul » Jul 17th, '07, 10:03

Nomanymore wrote:Suddenly I dun't feel like watching any drama now, including Hana Kimi.... What happened in Japan is just so terrible. They may cancel the drama broadcast this week, just like what happened to Sexy voice & Robo... well I'm not sure.
why they would cancel the broadcast??????????????????????????

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 17th, '07, 10:11

O_o what happened?why would they stop broadcasting the dorama?

bria333

Post by bria333 » Jul 17th, '07, 10:19

the earthquake in Japan

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 17th, '07, 10:25

bria333 wrote:the earthquake in Japan
i was just reading about it in a newspaper and i realised that this must be it!O_o 7 dead people and over 600 injured :-( and there`s a picture in the newspaper with a highway that was broken into pieces :blink :-( awful!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 10:27

no they wouldnt stop the broadcast just cause of the earthquake, the earthquake wasnt that big for japan. I spose the worst part was the radiation problem after the earthquake damaged a radiator
1 and a half hours!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 10:41

oh well...... but I doubt that not many people have mood to watch any drama right now.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 17th, '07, 12:25

awwww this is a bad news :cry: XD

of course the people wont watch any drama :cry:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 12:59

Hey Guys just thought id quickly come on and let you know I just watched episode 3!!!!!!!
It was really good and I just cant wait till everyone has seen it so I can actually discuss it because im sure you guys dont really want any spoilers!
I really love the docter in this episode though hes really coming into character its great!
And hes not the only one, each one of these characters gets better each episode so this one was another boost for both nakatsu and Sano as well and all the others ah I love them all!!!!!!

それ おれ ありえない!!!!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 17th, '07, 13:04

Yorokobi wrote:Hey Guys just thought id quickly come on and let you know I just watched episode 3!!!!!!!
It was really good and I just cant wait till everyone has seen it so I can actually discuss it because im sure you guys dont really want any spoilers!
I really love the docter in this episode though hes really coming into character its great!
And hes not the only one, each one of these characters gets better each episode so this one was another boost for both nakatsu and Sano as well and all the others ah I love them all!!!!!!

それ おれ ありえない!!!!
so it just finish YAY can't wait to watch it XD :cheers: :wub: :alcoholic:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 13:05

hurray it out :cheers:

Now we wait!!
I still will watch this even if their was an eathquake in japan. it sad but i'm stilll extreamlt intrested in whats goign to happen...

168 pages and only 3 eps!!!

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 13:10

i just finished watching it too!!!!
but its my turn to shower now, so ill be back with updates after that.
i took some comments while watching =)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:10

Wow Im really surprised by how much you guys are thinking about the earthquake. Do you like in places where you dont experience them often?

I cant stop thinking about tonights episode it had some really great moments and i tell you I could look into that doctors eyes forever (weather they are contacts or not i dont care) his whole face is georgeous. By the way if I say something about the docter in everypost im sorry ^_^ Please dont think I only love him!

それ おれ ありえない!!!!

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 17th, '07, 13:19

you don't have to say sorry.. i personnally think the doctor is gorgeous. from the side he's got a very manga-like profile, very sekushi ! 8)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:23

chickenruns wrote:you don't have to say sorry.. i personnally think the doctor is gorgeous. from the side he's got a very manga-like profile, very sekushi ! 8)
I totally agree!!! Im starting to like the drama doctor better than the manga one i think and lots better than the taiwanese one.
Mah ive got to stop comparing but its so hard!!!!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 13:25

Yorokobi wrote:Wow Im really surprised by how much you guys are thinking about the earthquake. Do you like in places where you dont experience them often?

I cant stop thinking about tonights episode it had some really great moments and i tell you I could look into that doctors eyes forever (weather they are contacts or not i dont care) his whole face is georgeous. By the way if I say something about the docter in everypost im sorry ^_^ Please dont think I only love him!

それ おれ ありえない!!!!
uhm well I live in France but I can't help but thinking about it when sthing bad happens ..
I have some friends who live in Japan & I really worry for them cuz some live near that zone.. I know it doesn't concern Hana Kimi ,it's just on my own, sorry if I make the mood go down here... argh

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 13:25

But I'm glad to hear that the eps was great ~ !!!!!!!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:28

Nomanymore wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Wow Im really surprised by how much you guys are thinking about the earthquake. Do you like in places where you dont experience them often?

それ おれ ありえない!!!!
uhm well I live in France but I can't help but thinking about it when sthing bad happens ..
I have some friends who live in Japan & I really worry for them cuz some live near that zone.. I know it doesn't concern Hana Kimi ,it's just on my own, sorry if I make the mood go down here... argh
I see well I come from New Zealand which like Japan has earthquakes often so im used to it I guess.

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 17th, '07, 13:41

wonder if the doctor act in other drama? :roll

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:48

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamikawa_Takaya

Check it out apparently hes been in heaps

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:51

I was just checking out some other pictures of him (with out the beautiful eyes) and have decided he should keep those contacts forever!

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 13:52

kotatsulove wrote:i didn't like the ending of the Hana Kimi manga, i hope the drama ends it differently.

something that i can't stop cracking up at is the opening song, when they show the picture of all the students. its so funny seeing all those crazy, jagged edged, asian boy haircuts. every single one of them has them!! its a little ridiculous, but i'm not like against it or anything. i just think its funny.
haha i agree. and the way they did the opening title font and they way they displayed the whole thing reminded me of an amateur start screen. =/ but hey, they have Ikenai Taiyou playing in the background so its all good. :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 13:56

cool.. seems ep 3 is good...
Since you guess are saying it, it must be.... nothing bad so far...

And if you are sayig umeda is better than mangaumeda... i might fall in love again!!!

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jul 17th, '07, 13:59

Yorokobi wrote:It was really good and I just cant wait till everyone has seen it so I can actually discuss it because im sure you guys dont really want any spoilers!
Well actually, I love spoilers.... please give us a short summary of what happened, using the spoiler tool...

Thanxxxxx in advance
:cheers:

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 17th, '07, 14:05

myunoyume wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:It was really good and I just cant wait till everyone has seen it so I can actually discuss it because im sure you guys dont really want any spoilers!
Well actually, I love spoilers.... please give us a short summary of what happened, using the spoiler tool...

Thanxxxxx in advance
:cheers:
:D

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Jul 17th, '07, 14:15

:wub: what were the ratings like?

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jul 17th, '07, 14:19

what happened in the 3rd epi?! TELL ME SOMEONE!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 17th, '07, 14:21

Join the chat
http://www.chatzy.com/310499882578

I can't wait :alcoholic:
Hurray 170 page.... we are goign to have more that 200 by ep 4... but unfuturenly i will not be here for ep 4 to be out.. i'll e in San Diego... with no computer...

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 14:27

SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S EP....
(sorry if some things are a bit out of chrono order... this probably wont be a review, more of just a listing of some random events? idk) and if im a bit vague its because my japanese isnt too good.
they talk about Sano's little bro in this ep. Kagurazaka (Shirota Yuu :cheers: ) shoves a magazine featuring Shin (played by Daito Shunsuke). in the magazine shot, Shunsuke looks like Shun. heck, even their names are similar.

theres some sort of Lie Detector chair/machine thing that the dorm 2 guys got somehow. they make Nakatsu sit in it and ask him questions like whether or not he likes men or not. and poor Nakatsu, he answers "no" but the lie detector flashes its lights meaning that hes lieing XD. then after that Nakatsu and Kayashima are eating. Nakatsu looks at his little milk carton and looks at the part that says its "homo(genized) milk" and in his eyes the katakana for "homo" is highlighted in pink! :lol

we get to see Oguri Shun shirtless twice :whistling:

Himejima and dormates make this huge hole trap in the ground at night and then HImejima himself falls into it :lol . even though dorama!Himejima is diff, i still like him.

Sano overhears the Mizuki-SHizuki while standing outside the room door. he finds out MIzuki is a girl. later in the ep Mizuki is talking to him. Sano gets mean :-( . he tells Mizuki to go home. Mizuki is sad and runs out the room and literally goes off and cries in a corner :-( poor Mizuki. this is the part where I was expecting Nakatsu to rush in and try to cheer her up like he did earlier on in the manga... but alas, this is the drama and is different. they show Sano in his room flopping on his bed with his hand on his head. he regrets being mean.
during the MIzuki-Shizuki convo, MIzuki says something about (i think) Sano's smile. maybe something about want to make him smile? wanting to see his smile? idk.

when Umeda first meets Shizuki, they shake hands and sparks literally fly. and then same thing happens when they make eye contact. :lol later in the ep Shizuki goes to see Umeda. he leans over close to Shizuki and blows air into his ear. and keeps making Shizuki uncomfortable and thus causing him to run out. oh gay Umeda how i <3 you XD.

Nakatsu gives MIzuki a drink, she falls asleep on his shoulder, he sees her in "Nakatsu VIsion", he leans over to kiss her, the "Akiha" hybrid character snapshots the near kiss XD.

Nakatsu finds a bra and underwear set randomly in the dorm hall. he puts the bra on normally and the underwear on his head, thus leading to the scene shown in the preview. he starts dancing around in it while happily repeating "Ore wa Homo ja nai!" (i and not a homo!) XD :lol . and of course shortly after, EVERYONE enters the room and is shown staring at Nakatsu. haha Toma is so loveable as Nakatsu! :D

the ST. Blossom girls search the dorm for who has been stealing launderet. everyone's expression while waiting for confirmation that so-and-so's room is "innocent" is so great XD. (cant really be described, must be watched)

they find it in MIzuki's room but then Sano comes in and saves the day. he leads everyone to Yujiro's doghouse and turns out Yujiro was the culprit and had a whole stash of underwears and bras in his doghouse. :lol aww yujiro~

Nanaba puts on the bra. idk.
earlier in the ep when Nanba goes to sit in the lie detector chair, Nakao sits on his lap but then gets pushed off :lol

somewhere in the latter part of the ep (one of the times that Sano talks to Shizuki), he tells Shizuki something about how be needs to believe in Ashiya. and he says "onegaishimasu" somewhere in there. i guess thats directed toward either believing Mizuki or letting her stay. idk, sorry. =/

between the "end" of the ep and the preview, they had a maki commercial. it threw me off because i thought the plot part of the ep was still going ^^;
the dorm heads are funny in the preview.

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 17th, '07, 15:47

^thanks for the episode's summary!

i wonder when episode 3's raw is going to be out? i wanna watch it! the wait is driving me crazy!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 15:52

so sad that the user on yout got suspended :'(, she used to upload the new eps really fast...

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 17th, '07, 15:54

Nomanymore wrote:so sad that the user on yout got suspended :'(, she used to upload the new eps really fast...
she get suspended XD :cry:

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jul 17th, '07, 15:54

omg thank u for the summary!!! this seems like an awesome ep!!! I really want to see it!!! can't wait to watch it!! when i was reading ur summary i litteraly laughed out loud!! it was so freaken funny wut Umeda was doing!!! i luv the dorama Umeda he's so cool! :wub:

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 17th, '07, 15:57

i wonder if anybody posted this already, but episode 2 subbed by sars is now available.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 15:59

It seems like B.O.N dropped the project ??

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 17th, '07, 16:00

Nomanymore wrote:It seems like B.O.N dropped the project ??
I don't think so !!! :unsure:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 16:03

hum..they must take alot of time then ^^;

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 17th, '07, 16:06

woaa thanks XD !!

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 17th, '07, 16:06

omgosh! thanks for the link! will check it out.

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 16:16

i didnt know SARS was subbing this...
and for streaming, wouldnt veoh be better?

and np for the summary, just doing what i can to help the hana kimi comm =)

namie

Post by namie » Jul 17th, '07, 16:19

mmm...Is there on veoh?