[Discussion] Hotaru no Hikari (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xilikecreampuffsyoxx

Post by xilikecreampuffsyoxx » Jul 18th, '07, 04:20

Puppet Princess wrote:Well, to be technical... it airs in about 10 hours. (which is tomorrow for me) but the torrent wont be up until later.
okie dokie. thanks.

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 18th, '07, 04:24

This, like Ushi ni Negai wo, and Katogoshi no Koibito, was a drama I would download and watch on my own time...that is. Untill I saw the first episode. This drama is so cute. Ayase is sweet and funny and so quirky in this. This is definitly a show I'm going to have to download immeditly.

The chemistry between the charecters is great and I love the rest of the staff. I'm really excited to see how the relationships will progress in this show~ :wub:

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jul 18th, '07, 06:24

Ok, I also finally got my hands on the 8 volumes of the manga. Only quickly scan through the first volume. I am getting the feeling that the TV writers will follow some of the plot points, but it will not be exactly same as the manga. For example, the kiss happens differently. In the manga, one of her shoe's strap came off and she's on the ground. As Makoto is helping her to get up, he gives her a kiss. I think the TV better. Having her sleeping and being woke up with a kiss.

alina

Post by alina » Jul 18th, '07, 13:17

I would like to "read" the manga too. Anyone can tell me where I can found it?
I've searched last night with emule and even tried to search in Chinese but couldn't find it.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 18th, '07, 19:13

just finished watching episode 2, i cant stop laughing at some of the scenes!! theres a lot of dialogue and funny scenes between Hotaru and Bucho! i really like this drama, it got better in episode 2..and in the preview, i think episode 3 will be as good and funny!
i love these scenes!!

preview for next episode:
:lol

btw..since it's already July 19 in Japan, i have to greet Fujiki-sama a happy 35th birthday!
Otanjobi omedetto! :wub: :party:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 18th, '07, 19:34

OH! Right!

Happy Birthday Fujiki-san!!!

(it's kind of funny... Fujiki Naohito is playing someone almost 4 years older than he is :lol )

Lady Zhuge

Post by Lady Zhuge » Jul 18th, '07, 20:58

Noi wrote:OH! Right!

(it's kind of funny... Fujiki Naohito is playing someone almost 4 years older than he is :lol )
His character is supposed to be 37 and Naohito just turned 35, so there's only a 2-year difference. I have my doubts that it'll actually turn out this way, but I hope Hotaru ends up with Takano-san, 'cause it's with him that she's able to show her "real self."

junkpro11

Post by junkpro11 » Jul 18th, '07, 21:54

ep 2 looks good!! the story seems very interesting!! i can't wait~~

i really want Hotaru to end up with seiichi rather than makoto!

i think her feelings for makoto is infatuation...just my opinion

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 18th, '07, 22:02

since there's no Heart in the arrow between Bucho and Hotaru..does this mean that their relationship will remain platonic? im hoping for some romantic angle between the two as well, even if i also like Makoto. :mrgreen:

the bickerings of Bucho and Hotaru remind me of the interations between Nodame and Chiaki senpai.. :lol

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jul 18th, '07, 22:07

Hmm, I think they are doing the same as Proposal Daisakusen. I think they will change the heart relationship, if there is new development as show is broadcast.

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 18th, '07, 22:37

Lady Zhuge wrote:
Noi wrote:OH! Right!

His character is supposed to be 37 and Naohito just turned 35, so there's only a 2-year difference. I have my doubts that it'll actually turn out this way, but I hope Hotaru ends up with Takano-san, 'cause it's with him that she's able to show her "real self."

Oh hell, I suck at basic math XDDD

Volume 9 came out like a week ago... maybe it'll be uploaded soon?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 19th, '07, 00:25

last nights episode was pretty funny
loved the outfit hotaru put on when she was panicking about the guy coming to see her
however im still veiwing the drama in the same way I am first kiss. It a good drama, light entertainment but nothing fantastic as of yet. I'll still continue to watch the series but im not extatic about it. The actings pretty good so I guess its the storylines that fail to pull me in.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jul 19th, '07, 00:32

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 19th, '07, 00:37

thanks a lot xraymind!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

btw..the ratings are in, it dropped.:(

15.2% 22:00-22:54 NTV 水曜ドラマ・ホタルノヒカリ

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 19th, '07, 00:40

marienella_m wrote:thanks a lot xraymind!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

btw..the ratings are in, it dropped.:(

15.2% 22:00-22:54 NTV 水曜ドラマ・ホタルノヒカリ
there was an earthquake in japan

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 19th, '07, 01:46

Ha ha! I love this drama. Is it just me, or is anyone feeling a heavy "Kekkon Dekinai Otoko" vibe here? It's very similar to that drama in the respect that the lead character is very professional and capable at work but is completely anti-social in his/her personal life.

I think Hotaru will probably end up with Makoto (cuz it's a comedy and most have "storybook" endings) but after dissing her and finding her repulsive in the beginning, I bet the manager will start to want her by the end of it.

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 19th, '07, 01:56

It's too hard to tell from the first episode...but maybe you are right TG3...

kokitty

Post by kokitty » Jul 19th, '07, 02:51

Had a fun time with epi 2! Ayase and Naohito have great chemistry! The interactions between Hotaru and Takano Buzhou is really fun. After seeing Ayase in a couple of depressing roles previously, it's refreshing to see her in a character with a lighter personality. Very impressed with her protrayal so far, Hotaru is not your hentai crazy aka Nodame, Hotaru is aware of the demands of the real world, sensitive to the feelings and opinions of others. Least Hotaru still knew that she couldn't wear that sort of thing to meet Makoto. For me, Hotaru is just someone who has chosen to let her of herself when she's in her own little safe haven (home), uninterested in men/love for long periods, she's gotten rusty, lost and doesn't quite know what to do with Makoto.

My heart flutters at the sight of Takano buzhou!!!! I love how they are playing dress-up with him even at home! Think i counted 5 changes of clothes at home for this epi. Okay enough of the fangirlish talk...not having read the manga, my impression in from the first 2 episodes is that Takano and Hotaru's relationship is more of a brother & sister thing. Takano is someone who has a complusive need for things to be "normal and correct", for example he doesn't quite want people to know/nor want to admit to himself the collapse of his marriage cos he's not used to failures. Due to this complusive need to seek normality, despite he probably still thinks Hotaru is a hopeless, but couldn't help himself from helping her out with her love life cos it's just in his nature. Anyway i love how he disses Hotaru, he's so blunt but always to the point! Of course we can always have room for later development like the breakup was cos of wifey cheating on Takano, Takano becomes depressed, Hotaru consoles him and he realises he has some feelings for her (this sounds really cliche, don't want this to happen LOL!) But as of now, i would prefer if they kept it to a brother/sister thing, it's refreshing to see an older attractive man in the sort of cupid role for a change instead of the usual love triangle scenario.

Maybe they haven't had time to develop Makoto's character but as of epi 2 , the actor casted pales in comparison vs Naohito in terms of natural charm & likability. This might be a critical flaw for this drama. The drama will definitely be all mostly about Takano and Hotaru but Makoto for me has to be someone who has a very natural likable quality, in the limited time we get to see him, audiences can understand why he's able to reawaken Hotaru's desire for love and not realise that she might have feelings for Takano too. I keep having this image of what Junno did in Hanayome, need not be a great actor but someone with so much natural likablity that we can relate to what Hotaru is going through.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 19th, '07, 03:02

well said, kokitty!! i just love watching the interactions of Hotaru and Takano..ive already watched episode 2 thrice today, and im still laughing at their scenes! i cant wait for the next episodes, im now downloading the manga. actually, i find Makoto very attractive, but his scenes are still limited. i hope his character will be more developed in the next episode.

Progolf

Post by Progolf » Jul 19th, '07, 04:41

chokubi wrote:
Progolf wrote:In fact , it is "Dokkoishouichi"
Pretty sure she said a "~tto" at the end but w/e right? You got the gist of it... :roll
:
Yes , she said "-to" at the end , but the word is " どっこいしょういち" っと, and ガッツ石松 next when she woke up.

kezianthei

Post by kezianthei » Jul 19th, '07, 07:49

im loving this!!! ayase is pretty!!

lzydata

Post by lzydata » Jul 19th, '07, 09:54

This is amazing, episode 2 is even funnier than the pilot. I liked how they put together the dramatic parts and the hilarious gags so neither drag. Like the conversation about messaging, "Ahomiya", the lightning effect, dividing the fridge into half with tape... and Hotaru increasing her share of the table when Takano was looking away.

Btw, does anyone know whether it's really the custom among Japanese to lay out their beer nicely in the fridge as if it were displayed in a store, as Takano demanded in the pilot? Or is he just being fussy as usual?

So far this season, I've enjoyed this drama the most. (Runner-up: Papa to musume no nanoka-kan.) Hope it continues this way :P

watersmeet256

Post by watersmeet256 » Jul 19th, '07, 10:15

I just watched episode 2 too. I really love the interactions between between Ayase's character and Fujiki's~ They are like little kids which squibble but actually don't mind each other. I will be rooting for this pairing~ ^^
>But Kazuki/Makoto is also love~ :D Am glad to see him in another show that is not a midnight drama or a robot related one. ^^

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 19th, '07, 10:27

Does anyone else find that Ayase's character wines to much?

kezianthei

Post by kezianthei » Jul 20th, '07, 02:52

are subs out for epi 2 yet?

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 20th, '07, 03:01

for the subtitle updates, check this:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/DoReMii

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 21st, '07, 05:23

La la la... can't wait...!

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 21st, '07, 06:09

This one sounds really, good! Gotta see it

kezianthei

Post by kezianthei » Jul 21st, '07, 08:38

marienella_m wrote:for the subtitle updates, check this:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/DoReMii
oh.. thanks!

andre2907

Post by andre2907 » Jul 21st, '07, 12:23

I really liked the first episode but it too me awhile to get into it since the boss was such a jerk, I mean, it's his parents house but he can't be that rude to Hikari. And Hikari doesn't seem to care she'll have to share her most favorite place in the whole world, her house, with her BOSS (of all people), a boss who is very rude, btw. But yeah, after I got into it, I started to understand the personalities and feeling.
sakurachan wrote:Hmm... The cast is certainly interesting enough, but I wonder if the plot is worth seeing though. I mean, the manga doesn't seem to be popular at all.
The manga is actually extremely popular. It is a ladies manga (josei) and it's the 3rd most popular josei in Japan right now (after Nodame Cantabile and Pride by Yukari Ichijou). The last volume entered the top 10 best-selling manga last week.

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 21st, '07, 18:22

2nd ep was just as good as the first. I like the boss' nickname for Amamiya, Aho-miya (aho is slang for "idiot," pretty much the same as "baka.") I also noticed there's a bit of "Densha Otoko" in here, but again, coming from the opposite side, the "flawed" girl chasing the "perfect" guy. I also foresee a lot of love rivalties and alliances forming.

Yuka and Hotaru like Makoto
Kaname (Takano's 2nd in command) likes Yuka
Yamada (Hotaru's boss) has a thing for Makoto, but I think she digs Kaname, too!
Takano bu-chou is still getting over his wife but I just know by the end of the series he'll develop feelings for Hotaru.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jul 22nd, '07, 22:30

It's a very good drama :D :wub:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:23

...when does the next episode come out?

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Jul 24th, '07, 07:03

I've watched episode 2 of Hotaru No Hikari so many times now i've lost count.
Fujiki acts so adorable with Ayase and I couldn't stop myself from making screen caps from the episode. I don't know if they would be spoilers for people who haven't seen the episode yet, so i've put them in a spoiler tag. I went kind of crazy. :wub:
He's complaining because the itty bitty hammer is...heavy?
He doesn't even try to aim for the nail :lol
My imagination: She's hurt herself and he's running to her side to hug her XD
Touching moment...
Not!
Sorry it was mostly just Fujiki and not many with just Ayase :sweat:
Noi wrote:...when does the next episode come out?
It airs in Japan on wednesday at 10 so hopefully the torrent is up sometime thursday :dance:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 25th, '07, 16:50

So... has anyone seen the new episode yet?

...I don't have a bittorrent client on this computer, so I can't download it yet :-(

Gen Noka

Post by Gen Noka » Jul 25th, '07, 17:15

I wish I could understand Japanese right away :( waiting for the sub is painful,,, I don't dare to watch raw as it might spoil the fun:'(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 00:09

I watched the new episode last night, it was really good has some great funny parts ^_^
Theres these two times when Hotaru is trying to talk to Makoto but then kindof chikens out and slowly backs aways getting lower as she does so and then just runs away. Deffinatly her signature move for the episode, very funny!

Also Hotaru would go into a room which appeared just to have Sachiko in it and then all of a sudden from behind Sachiko, Kaname would poke his head out.

Anyway Im a bit sad of the direction this drama is taking because it looks as though she will really end up with Makoto and I wanted her to end up with buchou!
But its nice that Makoto likes the real her without her knowing it which we can tell when hes talking to Yuuka and talks about how he saw her drinking beer at work in her usual way.

Anyway a good episode im really enjoying this drama!

Lady Zhuge

Post by Lady Zhuge » Jul 26th, '07, 00:49

caitlincoffee wrote: Sorry it was mostly just Fujiki and not many with just Ayase :sweat:
No worries, I really appreciate that. :whistling: Thanks for the lovely screencaps! :-)

Molenir

Post by Molenir » Jul 26th, '07, 00:58

The first episode was so great. I don't know if I can wait patiently for the subs of this show. After watching the first one, I really want to watch the next two already.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 01:01

This series is not one of my fav this season but Hotaru is deffinatly one of my fav characters this season shes awsome!!!!

kezianthei

Post by kezianthei » Jul 26th, '07, 01:18

are there subs for epi 2 yet??

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 26th, '07, 06:41

No subs for episode 2 yet. We'll just have to be patient and wait ^^

I'll be watching episode 3 tomorrow... it should be done by then, I hope :D

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 26th, '07, 06:48

Aya took this last week off to study for her exams but she's now done with them and back to translating episode 2 and 3. They will probably be out around the same time.

Gen Noka

Post by Gen Noka » Jul 26th, '07, 07:18

thanks for letting us know <3 watching 2 and 3 continuously would be a treat xD

Molenir

Post by Molenir » Jul 26th, '07, 07:25

Just finished watching episodes 2 and 3. Couldn't understand more then about 1/3rd of what was being said. Can't wait for the subs to be released so I can go back and watch it again. :-)

andre2907

Post by andre2907 » Jul 26th, '07, 13:01

Wow, the 3rd episode did 10.6%. That's really bad and a big drop. There was some reason for that?

watersmeet256

Post by watersmeet256 » Jul 26th, '07, 14:11

I think the reason was probably of the ongoing football match between Japan and Saudi Arabia yesterday. D: The sports channels had the highest ratings.

Akaru

Post by Akaru » Jul 26th, '07, 14:58

andre2907 wrote:Wow, the 3rd episode did 10.6%. That's really bad and a big drop. There was some reason for that?
Oh yes. I was just checking this topic to see if anyone's seen the ratings. Just as the other dramas which clashed with the Japan matches in the AFC Asian Cup, this drama's ratings suffered too...
First Kiss Ep2: 19.7 -> 13.2
Juken no Kamisama Ep2: 14.7->9.3
Hotaru no Hikaru Ep3: 15.2 -> 10.6

and next to be hit again: Juken no Kamisama Ep3, unfortunately... :/

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 26th, '07, 17:52

I think it's pretty obvious Hotaru won't end up with her boss. I can even dare to say there won't be many meaningful moments between them, like there are in the manga. One of the reasons, in my opinion, is because of the cast. Ayase Haruka is a bit too young, and people probably don't want to see her making out with Fujiki Naohito, who is like... 13 years her senior, no matter how good looking/sexy/hawt he is.
I was actually reading some random japanese blog about the same subject yesterday. A lot of the commenters felt that Ayase was bit too young to portray Hotaru...

I don't know. If nothing happens here, at least the manga has got a pretty long way to go :lol

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jul 26th, '07, 18:14

Noi wrote:I think it's pretty obvious Hotaru won't end up with her boss. I can even dare to say there won't be many meaningful moments between them, like there are in the manga.
That's really disappointing to me. I haven't had time to watch 2 and 3 yet, but even after reading the first two volumes of the manga (yes, I had to run out and buy them), it would make so much sense for them to end up together. If the title is "Hotaru's Light" I'd think it would be all about her coming out of her dead fish shell, makes sense, right? But, her boss is the person who's going to see the entire transformation, he's allowed to see the professional Hotaru, and he sees the slob. Makoto can only see one half of this. Alas, we'll all have to be patient and see.

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 26th, '07, 23:55

Awww at Takano covering a sleeping Hotaru up with newspapers in the previews for next week :wub:

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jul 27th, '07, 00:58

doese anyone know if anyone posted ep 3 online?

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Jul 27th, '07, 01:36

Noi wrote:I think it's pretty obvious Hotaru won't end up with her boss. I can even dare to say there won't be many meaningful moments between them, like there are in the manga. One of the reasons, in my opinion, is because of the cast. Ayase Haruka is a bit too young, and people probably don't want to see her making out with Fujiki Naohito, who is like... 13 years her senior, no matter how good looking/sexy/hawt he is.
:cry: They can still end up "together" without having to make out. Hugging is enough. :pray:
PopGilligan wrote:That's really disappointing to me. I haven't had time to watch 2 and 3 yet, but even after reading the first two volumes of the manga (yes, I had to run out and buy them), it would make so much sense for them to end up together.
Do you have an english version of the manga or can you understand Japanese?
akai_14 wrote:doese anyone know if anyone posted ep 3 online?
Here's a link to episode 3
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51160.htm
It's soooo hard to wait for next weeks episode!! The preview shows them rolling around on the ground and making noodles. Then Fujiki covering her with newspaper when she fell asleep XD Must watch preview again!

bshater

Post by bshater » Jul 27th, '07, 03:59

Noi wrote:I think it's pretty obvious Hotaru won't end up with her boss. I can even dare to say there won't be many meaningful moments between them, like there are in the manga. One of the reasons, in my opinion, is because of the cast. Ayase Haruka is a bit too young, and people probably don't want to see her making out with Fujiki Naohito, who is like... 13 years her senior, no matter how good looking/sexy/hawt he is.
I was actually reading some random japanese blog about the same subject yesterday. A lot of the commenters felt that Ayase was bit too young to portray Hotaru...
Fujiki Naohito doesn't look that old compared to Ayase. they look perfectly compatible from my perspective. but seriously, who cares about age when they have such a good chemistry? as long as you can see the connection between them, thats all it matters for me. but is it really true that they won't end together? :crazy:

one last comment, Ayase's character is super cute! the previous characters that she played were too serious and sad (but excellent dramas nevertheless), so its entertaining to see a new side of her in this drama. reminds me of Nodame. :lol

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 27th, '07, 04:11

Nah, I'm not saying that that's how it's gonna be... I don't know the ending for sure... but it's just the feeling that I get. I mean, the situations are completely different, apparently, and they sure have made the whole Hotaru/Makoto relationship THE most important thing of the show... so, I don't know.

I can still hope, though! :lol I'm all for some super Hotaru/Takano lovin' :mrgreen: :wub:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jul 27th, '07, 04:47

caitlincoffee wrote:Do you have an english version of the manga or can you understand Japanese?
I can understand Japanese, sorry. If they were in English I would have for sure given everyone the links^^

Karawhite

Post by Karawhite » Jul 27th, '07, 08:34

I've watched three episodes of this series now. Unlike most people, I didn't really like episode 1. However, after episode 2 and 3, the show is actually growing on me. I don't like the direction the show is heading in, but I am really starting to like the characters. I like Ayase's Hotaru and Fujiki is a very charming Takano. I really want these two to end up together despite the age difference. I think Takano is so much more interesting than Makoto. Makoto is kinda boring. I don't know if its the actor or the character but he's really really boring. I don't understand why Hotaru likes him. It really doesn't help that the actor who portrays him is not good looking (sorry fans).
The preview with him covering her with newspapers and the smile on his face when they are eating the noodles just leads me to think that the chemistry between them will only get better and better.
@PopGilligan: Can you give me the links to the place where you got the manga (in japanese) please?

watersmeet256

Post by watersmeet256 » Jul 27th, '07, 14:19

Just finished watching episode 3. Ayase amused me with her expressions when she got nervous and realised she made a mistake. XD. So cute...^^
And this is the first serieswhich I don't actually dislike the other female actor.
At first, I was overly concerned about the pairing at the end of the drama series, but now I'm happy with whoever or whatever happens. :D
Besides, the manga's ending was Hotaru with her boss. Seeing that the drama follows the manga, I'm pretty sure it'll be Fujiki/Ayase all the way. ^^

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 27th, '07, 15:04

watersmeet256 wrote:Just finished watching episode 3. Ayase amused me with her expressions when she got nervous and realised she made a mistake. XD. So cute...^^
And this is the first serieswhich I don't actually dislike the other female actor.
At first, I was overly concerned about the pairing at the end of the drama series, but now I'm happy with whoever or whatever happens. :D
Besides, the manga's ending was Hotaru with her boss. Seeing that the drama follows the manga, I'm pretty sure it'll be Fujiki/Ayase all the way. ^^

...but the manga hasn't ended yet... volume 9 just came out :blink

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 27th, '07, 15:57

this is one of those drama where it's better if you don't know the manga... I think...

at least I regret coming here and reading the manga spoilers. :-( [/spoiler]

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 27th, '07, 16:00

Eh, don't worry. It's not going to go that way after all... I think the ones who have read the manga have seen how much the drama differs from it, so yeah... you haven't been spoiled too much :mrgreen:

...OMFG, page 10! :cheers:

XD

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Jul 27th, '07, 19:15

lsqB wrote:this is one of those drama where it's better if you don't know the manga... I think...

at least I regret coming here and reading the manga spoilers. :-(
Heh, I felt exactly the same when I read watersmeet256's spoiler.
But it really isnt that bad, if a drama's viewership can be affected by the audience knowing the plot then it's prolly a bad drama altogether.

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 27th, '07, 19:18

Again, the manga hasn't ended yet, it has 9 volumes (the last one came out recently) and it's ongoing... so, yeah. Not over yet.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jul 27th, '07, 23:44

Karawhite wrote:@PopGilligan: Can you give me the links to the place where you got the manga (in japanese) please?
I went to a Japanese bookstore near me and bought them. However, I'll poke around the internets tonight and see what I can find^^

I'm glad the preview for next week has some more Hotaru/Takano interactions. Just...aw. They're way too cute together. I don't mind the age difference, and at least I don't think it terribly shows. Ayase looks older than her age, and Fujiki doesn't look 37 (or however old he is. I don't know). Isn't Hotaru supposed to be almost 30 anyways? Eh, I just don't think it matters much. We'll see right? :-)

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 27th, '07, 23:55

They changed the characters' ages for the drama... originally, Takano Seiichi was 41, but they took it down to 37 in the drama. In the manga, Hotaru is 27/28, but she's 24 in the drama :scratch:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 30th, '07, 18:32

...Okay, I'm getting anxious :w00t:

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Jul 31st, '07, 02:02

Noi wrote:...Okay, I'm getting anxious :w00t:
Me too!! :dance: Episode 4 looks like there's alot of cute Fujiki/Ayase interaction. :wub:

Kurai yoru

Post by Kurai yoru » Jul 31st, '07, 14:07

I wonder if there is any softsub for episode 2 anyone knows?

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 31st, '07, 16:39

Not yet :(

Noi

Post by Noi » Aug 1st, '07, 01:43

OMG, the 4th episode should be airing about now in Japan... :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 01:45

Noi wrote:OMG, the 4th episode should be airing about now in Japan... :D
no its only 10:45 in the morning over here right now ^_^

Noi

Post by Noi » Aug 1st, '07, 02:12

Oh, then no.

XDDD

TG3

Post by TG3 » Aug 2nd, '07, 01:51

I just saw 3 and 4. This series gets funnier as it goes on.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 02:32

i missed last nights episode cause i was at a festival does anybody know where I can find the raw streaming?

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 2nd, '07, 10:55

i'm really loving this series! just finished watching ep 2 with subs. i have ep 3 but i don't want to watch it raw because i wouldn't understand anyway.

i want hotaru to end up with takano, although it's also okay if she ends up with teshima.