[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:46

i like ur sig a lot...hope u will make Hana Kimi too..

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 23rd, '07, 08:07

Well I have to leave my pc ='(
So I won't be able to see the rest of Hana Kimi before the 18th...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ='(
How many episodes will be released ?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 08:08

Yay thank you!
Hana Kimi is deffinatly my next project but its gonna be hard to find the right pics cause I want to use some screen shots but I cant download the eps so I cant take the screen shots I want :cry:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 08:37

201 pages sure is a great acheivement but now I decide I want to go back at look at the screen shots people have put up
Dear god how will I find them!! :crazy:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 23rd, '07, 09:48

To those who have read all 23 volumes of the MANGA, I have a question and I really want to know the answer! xD
Will Nakatsu ever find out that Mizuki is a girl? If yes, how? What will happen to Nakatsu character in the end?

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jul 23rd, '07, 10:08

yanie wrote:To those who have read all 23 volumes of the MANGA, I have a question and I really want to know the answer! xD
Will Nakatsu ever find out that Mizuki is a girl? If yes, how? What will happen to Nakatsu character in the end?
Yup. Nakatsu found out in chapter 140 of the 23rd volume. They were in the library when Mizuki fell down and hit her head and then became unconscious for awhile. Nakatsu was nearby so he went to her side. The people around them told him to let Mizuki breathe a li'l bit easier, and so he unbuttoned the first few buttons of her uniform. This is when he saw a bit of her chest and found out that she was a girl. Very soon, the whole school knows and Mizuki was forced to drop out of the school.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 12:27

Why do I have feelings that it will not happen that way ?! LOL

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:22

xsakaiie wrote:well it's typical...it'S not like a guy will just let a girl be taken away like taht without doing anything; I just though it was REALLY stupid to try to jump off from the fence when your ennemies are just so close..so it was kinda obvious the bad guy would have injured him...come on.
i agree with ya. he asked Mizuki to run off so why couldn't he just run off together with her too. at least they had a better chance at shaking them thugs off. or perhaps they would have managed to run to a place where there's other people to help them.

hardy har har

Post by hardy har har » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:29

j_halo7 wrote:
xsakaiie wrote:well it's typical...it'S not like a guy will just let a girl be taken away like taht without doing anything; I just though it was REALLY stupid to try to jump off from the fence when your ennemies are just so close..so it was kinda obvious the bad guy would have injured him...come on.
i agree with ya. he asked Mizuki to run off so why couldn't he just run off together with her too. at least they had a better chance at shaking them thugs off. or perhaps they would have managed to run to a place where there's other people to help them.
Not necessarily. I think it's plausible for a guy who thinks he's all that and as athletic as Sano is to try and jump over the fence to make an easy escape.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:31

j_halo7 wrote:
^ uhm in many movies I've seen, the pursuit scene alwayz happen like that, the group divides into 2 so at least they have more chance to get away from the enemy ^__^
Here I think it's becuz Mizuki is a girl & there's less chance that she could run much far with Sano & they will certainly end up being trapped by those vilans...

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:47

Yorokobi wrote:
Well as soon as I figure out if this house has a scanner I should be scanning up lots of pics from recent japanese tv mags of hana kimi and if anyone wants i will translate them too but I just have to figure out this scanner problem first ^_^
good...good... :thumright:
hoped you can try to scan as many as possible and post-it here...:cheers:
Namida Iro wrote:
yanie wrote:To those who have read all 23 volumes of the MANGA, I have a question and I really want to know the answer! xD
Yup. Nakatsu found out in chapter 140 of the 23rd volume. They were in the library when Mizuki fell down and hit her head and then became unconscious for awhile. Nakatsu was nearby so he went to her side. The people around them told him to let Mizuki breathe a li'l bit easier, and so he unbuttoned the first few buttons of her uniform. This is when he saw a bit of her chest and found out that she was a girl. Very soon, the whole school knows and Mizuki was forced to drop out of the school.
erksss...pls don't make the dorama like that!!!...hoped the director twist another way around and give some good found out of her... :pale:

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:52

Nomanymore wrote:Here I think it's becuz Mizuki is a girl & there's less chance that she could run much far with Sano & they will certainly end up being trapped by those vilans...
What a pity Sano did not knwo Mizuki was a fast runner.... :whistling: ... (joking...)

by the way, thanks to those vilans, we can enjoy Hanakimi's drama scenario :)

time is sooooooo long til tomorrow... :blink

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 14:09

^ lol I forgot that detail akaka, oh yea, wat a pity , Mizuki should have told him at that moment ^^;

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:26

Since this is quite long, I'll put it under a spoiler tag~ ^^;
unknowndevices wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
Well as soon as I figure out if this house has a scanner I should be scanning up lots of pics from recent japanese tv mags of hana kimi and if anyone wants i will translate them too but I just have to figure out this scanner problem first ^_^
good...good... :thumright:
hoped you can try to scan as many as possible and post-it here...:cheers:
Namida Iro wrote:
erksss...pls don't make the dorama like that!!!...hoped the director twist another way around and give some good found out of her... :pale:
Ahh~ I forgot to mention what happened to Nakatsu in the end, ne..
For one, he's extremely delighted to find out that he's not a homo after all. XD I find this sooo funny~~! However, of course, he still couldn't end up with Mizuki, since there's Sano. ^^;
And on the part where Sano and Mizuki split ways, I also think it's because it'll be harder for the thugs to get the both of them. That's the typical reason, anyway~ However, the fact that Mizuki could run extra fast did come to my mind, and I wonder why she didn't just tell him that if he were scared that both of them would be caught. But now that I think about it, splitting ways should be better. :lol

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:35

yanie wrote:
To those who have read all 23 volumes of the MANGA, I have a question and I really want to know the answer! xD

Hidden:

Hidden:

^ Hey! I thought that there were only 18 volumes to the manga, cause i went to this comic book store near where i live and i asked them how many there are in total and he said 18. that's just confusing. the manga is in english...

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:44

wait. how many volumes are there in total anyway? I didnt get a chance to read it yet. =[

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:45

I only saw episode 3 just now^-^;
i am soooo in love with Nakatsu and Kayashima(aka the ghost guy)! (>.<)
..oh and the dog, yuujirou too...so kawaii <3

@euniceng446: i read in wiki that there are definitely 23 volumes but "is only up to volume 18 as of June 2007 in the US"

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:47

I can't wait to watch it.

Though I think its ironic, that though its based off a Japanese manga, as with Hana Yori Dango, the Japanese create versions only after popular Taiwanese versions are made. :crazy:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:48

omg thanks. no wonder. they are such a ripoff. they said that there were only 18 volumes in ALLLLLL rawr. >.<

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:53

JadedAngel wrote:I can't wait to watch it.

Though I think its ironic, that though its based off a Japanese manga, as with Hana Yori Dango, the Japanese create versions only after popular Taiwanese versions are made. :crazy:
That's not really true. You won't believe how many dramas have been based off mangas in Japan during recent years. Oguri Shun alone has done at least 10+ dramas/movies based on mangas. There's a lot of other drama based manga done by other actors too.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Hana Yori Dango
Detective Conan
Densha Otoko
El Poporazzi Gayuku
Gokusen
GTO
Crows ZERO
Azumi
Hitsuji no Uta

As for Taiwanese creating it first then Japanese following. It's just a matter of time they would write it. They can't remake ALL of the mangas in a year or two. It just happens Taiwan made the version first while they were working on other manga live action dramas.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:02

^ Densha otoko was based on a manga ?? O_o I didn't know that lol

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:18

was the ending of the manga the same as the one in the drama made in taiwan? was it a good ending? I can't read the ending cause in the US they dont have all of the volumes + i just didnt read it c(=

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:24

seirin wrote:

That's not really true. You won't believe how many dramas have been based off mangas in Japan during recent years. Oguri Shun alone has done at least 10+ dramas/movies based on mangas. There's a lot of other drama based manga done by other actors too.

Hana Yori Dango
Detective Conan
Densha Otoko
El Poporazzi Gayuku
Gokusen
GTO
Crows ZERO
Azumi
Hitsuji no Uta

As for Taiwanese creating it first then Japanese following. It's just a matter of time they would write it. They can't remake ALL of the mangas in a year or two. It just happens Taiwan made the version first while they were working on other manga live action dramas.
I will have to agree with you; I guess it's some sort of ''coincident'' that tawainese version of hana kimi went out before the japan's on. Taiwan did made a version of Hana Yori Dango and they called it 'meteor garden' (?) or something like that...
so basically, in my opinion what's wrong with Japanese version coming after? lol, they are still better than taiwanese version; Hana kimi with Chun, Jiro and Ella was really disappointing; Maybe Chun and Jiro (?) did a great/okay job; Ella was worst..

about the Sano and Mizuki escaping; lol yeah, Sano should have escaped with Mizuki;; but oh well, ...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:30

^ oh yeah then they could exchange cellphone number & such lika "see ya again in Japan".... LOL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:33

euniceng446 wrote:was the ending of the manga the same as the one in the drama made in taiwan? was it a good ending? I can't read the ending cause in the US they dont have all of the volumes + i just didnt read it c(=
No they didn't really have a ending, it was a cliff... I think it's becuz they want to make a sequel ^__^ I even heard that they'll have new script = new character... I hope it'll be good (unlike MG2)

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:54

so how did it end specifically? sorry for asking, but i didnt read it.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:16

euniceng446 wrote:so how did it end specifically? sorry for asking, but i didnt read it.
Are you talking about how the Taiwan drama ended or how the manga ended? I think they seem to add their own stuff in the Taiwan drama. I didn't watch it but I heard the last part of the TW drama, mizuki wanted to tell sano she was a girl and she didn't notice the loud speaker was turned on, so the ending was...did the rest of the school hear her confession?
That wasn't in the manga... Mizuki never told Sano.
The ending of the manga was Tennouji caught a girl changing at the school but he couldn't see her face. Then he told the other heads and they spied to see who the girl was. The caught Mizuki and talked to her privately. Sano saw them and chased in after to protect Mizuki. The heads decided not to say anything, but baka Tennouji hinted there was a girl at the boys school to his fiancee (St.Blossoms girl) and rumours spread. She was also found out by Nakatsu in the library along with the other boys too when someone hit her stairs she was on and she fell and fainted. Nakatsu released the top of her shirt so she could breath and found something he shouldn't have so he closed her shirt immediately LOL But then the guys nearby already saw it. Mizuki couldn't hide it anymore after that and withdrew from the school and went back to America. The ending was very touching. All the boys gave her a final farewell and told her to stay in touch.
Last edited by seirin on Jul 23rd, '07, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:18

euniceng446 wrote:yanie wrote:
Hidden:

Hidden:

^ Hey! I thought that there were only 18 volumes to the manga, cause i went to this comic book store near where i live and i asked them how many there are in total and he said 18. that's just confusing. the manga is in english...
Please do use the spoiler button (in future). Even though it happened in the manga, some might not to know it.

If you dont know how to:
[spoiler*] <Text> [/spoiler*]

Without the " * " please!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:31

seirin wrote:
The ending of the manga was Tennouji caught a girl changing at the school but he couldn't see her face. Then he told the other heads and they spied to see who the girl was. The caught Mizuki and talked to her privately. Sano saw them and chased in after to protect Mizuki. The heads decided not to say anything, but baka Tennouji hinted there was a girl at the boys school to his fiancee (St.Blossoms girl) and rumours spread. She was also found out by Nakatsu in the library along with the other boys too when someone hit her stairs she was on and she fell and fainted. Nakatsu released the top of her shirt so she could breath and found something he shouldn't have so he closed her shirt immediately LOL But then the guys nearby already saw it. Mizuki couldn't hide it anymore after that and withdrew from the school and went back to America. The ending was very touching. All the boys gave her a final farewell and told her to stay in touch.
Nandee ?!! :crazy: they can't end the drama like that.... ah nooo I will cry, :cry: seriously... I dun't care, they better change it as well as they've done until now..

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:32

^ sorry i didn't now how to use the spoiler thingy so i just copy and paste. sorry again i didntmean to ruin it for others.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:35

euniceng446 wrote:^ sorry i didn't now how to use the spoiler thingy so i just copy and paste. sorry again i didntmean to ruin it for others.
Dont worry hehe. I noticed that you are new here so I informed you for avoiding something like that in future!
Its not a big deal. =)

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:36

^OMG! it better not end ilke that. didnt sano do anything?!?!? in the manga.

:crazy: :cry: :crazy: :cry: :crazy: :cry: :crazy: :cry: :x :x :x :x

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:43

^ let me add that didnt he even try to chase her or something?!?!? wahh

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:43

euniceng446 wrote:

What could Sano do? He did everything possible. Mizuki is just too willful.
He told her to becareful from now on. But she started having a fit and crying saying she can't live like that. She says she feels caged up if she has to be so careful she can't leave her room and stuff. Well, all Sano can do is hope she doesn't get into trouble and try to help her when he can. He did help her with the 3 dorm heads. He went in after them and tried to explain he knew about it but didn't say anything cuz it was her choice and she wasn't doing any harm at school. After hearing mizuki out, they finally relented to pretend nothing happened since its their last year and they want to graduate smoothly without problems. When gossip was all over the school, it's just a matter of time before the principal finds out which would have her dismissed. So she rather leave before getting kicked out. oh did I mention? It was sweet too on their last night. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving, but she spent her last night sleeping beside Sano (nothing happened just sleeping) ^^; She wanted some comfort and happy memories before going.
Did he chase her? answer...
Before she left, he whispered in her year that this time he'll be the one to go to her. So the next year he went to school in California. Mizuki got a call from Nakatsu saying Sano is on his way there. He told him not to tell her. Just as she was listening on the phone Sano already arrived ^^; He was at her back yard.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:51

Aww! that's so sweet!! and that was like...THE END END END END? If it was, i would be satifsfied =]

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:52

Tommorow yah!!!! :cheers:

i hope RAW comes out tommorow.... so i can feel happy leaving my comuter(yes i'm crazy)

I had to read 2 pages because D-Addicts was not lettign me sign in yesterday....

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:54

what's raw?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:55

seirin wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:

What could Sano do? He did everything possible. Mizuki is just too willful.
He told her to becareful from now on. But she started having a fit and crying saying she can't live like that. She says she feels caged up if she has to be so careful she can't leave her room and stuff. Well, all Sano can do is hope she doesn't get into trouble and try to help her when he can. He did help her with the 3 dorm heads. He went in after them and tried to explain he knew about it but didn't say anything cuz it was her choice and she wasn't doing any harm at school. After hearing mizuki out, they finally relented to pretend nothing happened since its their last year and they want to graduate smoothly without problems. When gossip was all over the school, it's just a matter of time before the principal finds out which would have her dismissed. So she rather leave before getting kicked out. oh did I mention? It was sweet too on their last night. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving, but she spent her last night sleeping beside Sano (nothing happened just sleeping) ^^; She wanted some comfort and happy memories before going.
Did he chase her? answer...
Before she left, he whispered in her year that this time he'll be the one to go to her. So the next year he went to school in California. Mizuki got a call from Nakatsu saying Sano is on his way there. He told him not to tell her. Just as she was listening on the phone Sano already arrived ^^; He was at her back yard.
omgoodness, thanks for all the spoilers of the manga, it makes me feel more like to read the manga... well if the drama at least ends this way I'd be .. content. not really satisfied though, but well after all it's a school drama haha

iyaa it's tomorrow !!!!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:57

euniceng446 wrote:Aww! that's so sweet!! and that was like...THE END END END END? If it was, i would be satifsfied =]
Kind of the end...there's more
Sano studied with Mizuki in CA. 3 years later they went back to Japan after graduation for their classmates wedding. I forgot who was getting married. I'm not sure if they went back to Japan permanately or not. They didn't show Sano and Mizuki's wedding, but that's pretty much inevitable. I think Sano promised to marry Mizuki or something.
oh yea forgot to mention. Densha Otoko drama is based off a manga. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Densha_Otoko I wasn't too into it. Maybe I'm really not an Otaku as I believe myself to be. Cuz these guys were just too nerdy for me.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:01

is it from the special ?

hell, I can't believe that we're talking about the end again LoL

ah I dun't want it ends yet XD~

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:05

I don't know if that's the special ending...I just read the e-manga. The 23 volumes and I don't know how many chapters. But I think the ending was satisfactory. eheh Everyone was shocked to see Mizuki in a dress and longer hair ^^;

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:06

i want them to end up mairred! but tha't just wishful thinking!! thats not gonna happen!! but it would be nice if it did! :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:07

I don't know if that's the special ending...I just read the e-manga. The 23 volumes and I don't know how many chapters. But I think the ending was satisfactory. eheh Everyone was shocked to see Mizuki in a dress and longer hair ^^;

oh well I can imagine that... after seeing Maki with short hair in 2 months , suddenly seeing her with long hair will surely give me a shock ^^; akakak

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 18:13

seirin wrote:
Sano studied with Mizuki in CA. 3 years later they went back to Japan after graduation for their classmates wedding. I forgot who was getting married. I'm not sure if they went back to Japan permanately or not. They didn't show Sano and Mizuki's wedding, but that's pretty much inevitable. I think Sano promised to marry Mizuki or something.

I guess not really a spoiler
^YAY!!! He problably did marry her.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 23rd, '07, 19:23

the special ending for hk: the manga

It's Sekime's wedding to a girl one year his senior - she kept on meeting up with him at their track meets. At the wedding, everyone also finds out that Sekime's wife is also several months pregnant.

:D

and in magazine of the special HK chapter, the cover was of Mizuki and Sano in bridal outfits, so yes, it's safe to assume that after Sano proposed, they did get married. It just wasn't shown.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 23rd, '07, 19:25

^Yay!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 22:21

well as long as they dun't throw an 'open ending 'onto my face then I'm ok. uhm unless they give me a "see ya soon~~" or sthing like that ^__^

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jul 23rd, '07, 22:32

OMG Looove this dramm...And i MEan 4eva....It Totaly Rox .....I alway watch this one first and then i watch Coffee prince......But i loove to do that...=)

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jul 23rd, '07, 22:36

I'm avoiding all the ending spoilers, as tempting as it is to read them, I want to finish the manga myself!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 22:43

^ lol

yay it's today~ !!!! 20 more hrs to go ?!! >o< !!!

littlecatchico

Post by littlecatchico » Jul 23rd, '07, 23:05

ooh WOW. 204 pages of posting already? :blink
yayy! new episode coming out soon :wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 24th, '07, 00:00

seirin wrote:

Hana Yori Dango
Detective Conan
Densha Otoko
El Poporazzi Gayuku
Gokusen
GTO
Crows ZERO
Azumi
Hitsuji no Uta

I know of those, and have watched them. But I'm not talking about those. I meant ones like Hana Yori Dango (which I mentioned), popular mangas, that weren't considered for live action recreation until the Taiwanese versions were released with such high ratings.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 24th, '07, 00:18

JadedAngel does have a point. The Japanese Hana Kimi wouldn't have come out so soon had it not been for the success of the Taiwanese version. I'm simply saying this with no intention of flaming, just from a bias-free viewpoint.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 00:19

Nomanymore wrote:^ lol

yay it's today~ !!!! 20 more hrs to go ?!! >o< !!!
and the subtitles for me :cry: GOSH; I guess it's gonna be ... 20 + 24 = 44 ~ 48 hrs = TWO MORE DAYS!!!
if they end it the way the manga end; with Sano going to California, then I'm be 150% satisfied...:)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 24th, '07, 00:49

Does anybody else have the feeling of being in a JE shop or concert everytime they show the photographer's shop or the boys coming out of dorms at the beguinning of the episodes??!!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Jul 24th, '07, 02:07

seirin wrote:oh yea forgot to mention. Densha Otoko drama is based off a manga. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Densha_Otoko I wasn't too into it. Maybe I'm really not an Otaku as I believe myself to be. Cuz these guys were just too nerdy for me.
actually its not based on a manga. read the first two paragraphs of the wiki page carefully. its based on a true story. after which they had mangas of this true story.

its true, the lead guy is very nerdy and there aren't any pretty boys to look at (well shun is in it actually) but the story is very touching.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 02:10

j_halo7 wrote:
seirin wrote:oh yea forgot to mention. Densha Otoko drama is based off a manga. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Densha_Otoko I wasn't too into it. Maybe I'm really not an Otaku as I believe myself to be. Cuz these guys were just too nerdy for me.
actually its not based on a manga. read the first two paragraphs of the wiki page carefully. its based on a true story. after which they had mangas of this true story.

its true, the lead guy is very nerdy and there aren't any pretty boys to look at (well shun is in it actually) but the story is very touching.
I KNOWWW. SHUNN <3.
He looked so cute :lol.

His long crimped hair and such XD.
But Densha Otoko wasn't that bad. But the lead actress, I thought, was absolutely stunning. She reminds me of an older version of Maki.
Maybe it's the eyes :D.

Only like what, 15 more hours! :].
TILL' EPISODE 4 WOO HOO.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 24th, '07, 02:33

euniceng446 wrote:what's raw?
Raw is the non subtitled version of the show... this is the first time i have actrually watch every ep raw...

I don't care if i do nto understand them... you see more when you watch it Raw first!!!!!!

10 more hours!!!! i think....

comes out 9:00PM(21:00)
16 hour difference...
5 o'clock her it comes out(Meaning that in japan it is (oclock)
and it is 7:30PM here..
menaing it is 11:30AM on tuesday in japan

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jul 24th, '07, 06:34

Speaking of Densha Otoko, the tv show was OK but the special (the first one - guitar otoko) was absolutely hilarious and made it sooo worthwhile watching the series.

Not long now til it airs... I can't wait! I believe Japan is only an hour behind me.

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jul 24th, '07, 07:01

i cant wait for the SARS-subbed version of episode 3.
i hope it will not be long til they release it.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 07:07

pinkstars wrote:i cant wait for the SARS-subbed version of episode 3.
ep 3 ? there are already english sub available for ep. 3 :D Maybe not from SARS, but for ej. you can find sub in veoh.com from 'lyptika' videos :)

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Jul 24th, '07, 07:17

Goodness its already at 205. LOL I'm luving the show hehe all that EYE CANDY :)

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 24th, '07, 07:23

xsakaiie wrote:
pinkstars wrote:i cant wait for the SARS-subbed version of episode 3.
ep 3 ? there are already english sub available for ep. 3 :D Maybe not from SARS, but for ej. you can find sub in veoh.com from 'lyptika' videos :)
Technically speaking.. lyptika took the sub from me and SARS also took the sub from me so yeah you can say it came from the same sourse - me 8)

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jul 24th, '07, 07:33

Technically speaking.. lyptika took the sub from me and SARS also took the sub from me so yeah you can say it came from the same sourse - me 8)
really? sUgoi.
i understand that you already released the softsub for episode 3 almost right after it aired last week :D otsukare!

so..are you working with SARS as their translator? :scratch:

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 24th, '07, 07:38

pinkstars wrote:
really? sUgoi.
i understand that you already released the softsub for episodes 3 right after it aired last week :D otsukare!

so..are you working with SARS as their translator? :scratch:
[/quote]

Yeah, SARS is working with me to bring you hardsub version of Hana Kimi by using my softsub and they will do their own editing. I am surprised that they haven't release hardsub for ep. 3 yet... they usually release it around Monday... I guess it will have to wait till Tuesday.

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jul 24th, '07, 07:47

Yeah, SARS is working with me to bring you hardsub version of Hana Kimi by using my softsub and they will do their own editing. I am surprised that they haven't release hardsub for ep. 3 yet... they usually release it around Monday... I guess it will have to wait till Tuesday.
whoa!! i'm really surprised to know that. :salut:
i'm still patiently waiting for the hardsubbed version of ep3.
hMm, i'm thinking of downloading the raw version from now on then wait for your subs, since it's you whom SARS get their subs from..

sugoi. :cheers:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 24th, '07, 07:56

Namida Iro wrote:
Greaatt!!! Thank you for all the ending spoilers, minna!!! :lol

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 24th, '07, 07:57

pinkstars wrote:
whoa!! i'm really surprised to know that. :salut:
i'm still patiently waiting for the hardsubbed version of ep3.
hMm, i'm thinking of downloading the raw version from now on then wait for your subs, since it's you whom SARS get their subs from..

sugoi. :cheers:
Yeah, but my softsub ver 1.0 usually will have grammar mistakes and typos (or some translation mistakes), even though I will release ver 2.0 or 3.0 later to corrected all my mistakes, but I think people usually don't download sub again after they watch it. So you just know if you download SARS hardsub version it will be very nice and mistake free. :-)

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jul 24th, '07, 07:59

hMm..i dont really mind grammatical mistakes or typos..as long as I can understand what they're saying..then it'll be fine..:D

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 24th, '07, 08:04

Yeah that's the case with most people. By downloading my softsub, 99% of the time you will know what they are talking about and that's that. But I think SARS always done a great job hardsubbing so I still download their Hana Kimi hardsub and admire their works.

Now, I am just getting myself ready to sub ep. 4 when it come out :-)

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jul 24th, '07, 08:12

well then..gambatte kudasai :salut:
*perhaps i should do that too--watch the raw with your sub then wait for the SARS-hardsubbed version..then burn it for future use. :lol

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Jul 24th, '07, 08:46

you can say it came from the same sourse - me
And we love you muchly :heart:

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 24th, '07, 08:48

Kai200X wrote:Yeah that's the case with most people. By downloading my softsub, 99% of the time you will know what they are talking about and that's that. But I think SARS always done a great job hardsubbing so I still download their Hana Kimi hardsub and admire their works.

yeah..great to know that u'r ready for ep 4
i always enjoy your sub.. :D

Ore.Sama

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 24th, '07, 09:09

Kai200X wrote: Now, I am just getting myself ready to sub ep. 4 when it come out :-)
thnxx :thumright: ... but dnt overwork urself like last time ;)

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Jul 24th, '07, 09:26

Kai200X wrote:Yeah that's the case with most people. By downloading my softsub, 99% of the time you will know what they are talking about and that's that. But I think SARS always done a great job hardsubbing so I still download their Hana Kimi hardsub and admire their works.

Hi everyone.. I think this is my first time to post here in d-addicts ... but i am a member here almost a year? heheheh

hi Kai200X.. yah.. i recognize your username.. coz i always saw it at the Ending Song of HanaKimi ~in my copy from Sars Fansub..

i also downloaded your soft sub for epi 3! ^_^ ~waiting for hardsub~

Thank You very much for this subs ^_^

--im excited for laters episode (4)

THank You ThANk You again! :-) :-)