[Discussion] LIAR GAME (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 18th, '07, 22:47

I got an email asking me to sub the last episode... I won't mind doing it, but I just wanted to check if anyone's working on this. I'll wait for a response until next Monday.

The second half of the finale is suppose to air on TV (for me) this Saturday afternoon, so I want to watch that first. Then from Sunday to Monday, I'll be working on Papa to Musume, but once I'm done with that, I'm free for the rest of the week. If no one replies by then, I'll just do it.

If you are currently working on the last episode of Liar Game, reply to this thread or let me know some other way by Monday.

doramafreak

Post by doramafreak » Jul 18th, '07, 23:57

I am NOT part of the subbing team but I would suggest you hold off (unless that email already came from part of the original subbing team).

A brief summary -
As of a few days ago, the same team that subbed the entire series was working on subbing the finale. Because the finale is such a long episode, equivalent to about 4.5 of the regular episodes, it is taking a longer time to complete than a regular episode. (common sense).

The subtitles thread for the series has been temporarily locked by moderators because many impatient people were harassing the subbers for updates without bothering to read back a page or two for status updates, or even reading the title of the thread. See the subtitles thread - even though the thread is locked it is still visible to read. - you may need to scroll in a few pages to find it as it won't have any active posts for the past few days.

So, if you were to work on subbing the final episode, it would likely be a redundant effort since work is already well underway on this by Lanbreak, Orichan, and Sacred Cultivator (and possibly others behind the scenes whose 'handle's escape me.

If the subbers happen to wander into this discussion page, just want to let you all know that I (and many many quiet others) sincerely appreciate and are very grateful for your hard work. It sucked watching you get harangued in the subtitles thread. Thank you again.

cindai

Post by cindai » Jul 19th, '07, 00:23

lsqB wrote:I got an email asking me to sub the last episode... I won't mind doing it, but I just wanted to check if anyone's working on this. I'll wait for a response until next Monday.

The second half of the finale is suppose to air on TV (for me) this Saturday afternoon, so I want to watch that first. Then from Sunday to Monday, I'll be working on Papa to Musume, but once I'm done with that, I'm free for the rest of the week. If no one replies by then, I'll just do it.

If you are currently working on the last episode of Liar Game, reply to this thread or let me know some other way by Monday.
there is a team doing the sub already. but for some reason the thread is locked until the final sub is release. http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_47357.htm

Jeddy

Post by Jeddy » Jul 20th, '07, 01:11

I just finished episode 1-10, still waiting for episode 11 sub though...gosh, I love NaoXAkiyama so much! They're so cute together...wish they have more romance scene...though the ending was quite good!

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 20th, '07, 01:23

People harrassing the subbers? Gawd, what a bunch of douche bags. They should be forced to learn Japanese. I'm grateful to these subbers. I can wait however long, myself. Ungrateful pricks, whining like that...

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 20th, '07, 03:35

I talked to the mod and it seems the translator is still hard at work, I won't be bothering this thread again. ^_^ Happy waiting!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 20th, '07, 03:42

for people who cant wait, check this:
http://www.s-projects.org/wordpress/?p=29

it is a great summary from siantut(subber of Nodame Cantabile and Karei-naru Ichizoku) and its in a dialogue format.

da_gab16

Post by da_gab16 » Jul 20th, '07, 15:30

This is definitely a really kick ass show. Erika Toda's so Kawaii! Hope episode 11 gets subbed pretty soon. Can't wait for the finale.

enecs

Post by enecs » Jul 22nd, '07, 20:44

thanks to the subbing team for this show, but seriously... we have waited so long for the last ep(11) to be subbed.. :blink

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 00:29

Its such a long episode im not surprised its taking time! Im just glad someones doing it and im sure they are trying to make it perfect for us!
THANKS SUBBERS!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:38

Hey guys I just made my first sig ever and its a liar game one! Tell me what you think!

JKH

Post by JKH » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:20

Yorokobi wrote:Hey guys I just made my first sig ever and its a liar game one! Tell me what you think!
I love it, it's so nice! Can you tell me what episode the center pic of Shota is from?
I hope that you'll be making more! :-)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:41

Yorokobi wrote:Hey guys I just made my first sig ever and its a liar game one! Tell me what you think!
It looks nice but too large. Try to resize it and check afterwards which looks more better.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 23rd, '07, 21:01

wow.

I've been watching this drama in spots (sometimes I would listen to it while doing stuff on the computer, sometimes I would sit down and watch it, and other times I would completely ignore it) but I did watch the second half of the finale yesterday

and it was GOOD

In most stories, the main character is the one that changes while all the other supporting characters are FIXED, but this is the exact opposite! The point was for her to remain the same while changing those around her. That's a really unique perspective, and I really enjoyed it.

untamedesires

Post by untamedesires » Jul 23rd, '07, 21:08

nooo i havent seen the last episode yet! are subs out?

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jul 23rd, '07, 21:43

Nope not yet! The subbers have been busy at work on it^^

enecs

Post by enecs » Jul 24th, '07, 11:09

untamedesires wrote:nooo i havent seen the last episode yet! are subs out?
me neither :cry: i dunno if I wait any longer for them

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 26th, '07, 04:44

Yorokobi: it looks really nice!!!!

GOOOD LUCK fansubb team!!!! you can do itt!

crunchyroll took liar game down =[

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 26th, '07, 04:48

be patient guys.. if it weren't for them we'd never even get to watch the first 10 eps right!?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 05:10

cluelessyf wrote:Yorokobi: it looks really nice!!!!

thank you
and
rally crunchy roll took it down???? Where will i find the last ep streamed when the subs are out then ??

HyperSonic

Post by HyperSonic » Jul 27th, '07, 06:36

Why cant we have IsqB help us sub the finale since the original sub team seems to have trouble subbing it? Im not saying it coz im not patient or watever but if someone is willing to help us watch it earlier why not :P

and Thx to all the subbers i appreciate it so much :thumright:

michca

Post by michca » Jul 27th, '07, 23:40

They still have some of Liar Game posted on Dailymotion.com. I say part because some of the uploaded eps are subbed in French and others in english (I don't know about you, but I so don't read French). Hopefully the torrent will be easy to download once the subs come out.
Once again, thanks subbers for all your hard work!

lelei

Post by lelei » Jul 28th, '07, 03:43

HyperSonic wrote:Why cant we have IsqB help us sub the finale since the original sub team seems to have trouble subbing it? Im not saying it coz im not patient or watever but if someone is willing to help us watch it earlier why not :P

and Thx to all the subbers i appreciate it so much :thumright:
I don't think they're having "trouble", just that it's really time consuming for them. SInce the final ep is so freaking long~ :O Even if IsqB decided to do it now, she may not even be able to finish it before the original group, and doing so would kind of be disregarding the time either one would have to spend. Personally, I just find it really insulting when people translate something I've been working actively on translating, because if no one uses what you've done, it feels like you've wasted a bunch of time for nothing. :glare: I mean, obviously I wouldn't go to all that effort for myself!

Anyway, Liar Game is a really cute series! :wub: I was impressed, it's definitely in my top 5. So it's worth the wait! And you're gonna have to set aside a big chunk of time to watch it anyway... :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 03:55

I know its ling but how long exactly??

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jul 28th, '07, 08:11

I don't think they are having trouble with it.

If you guys read the subtitle forum for liars game the team regularly and repeatedly explained that it was going to take a long time since the final is like = 4 to 5 regular episodes. They gave us a release forecast for about a month with warnings that there were probably going to be delays since some other things came up unrelated to translating.

The fansub team currently working onthe project has been really good to us fans since they have regularly gone out of their way to turn around their projects in under a week. I mean we are talking finding a internet connection to "work onf the subs" while on vacation. They also have gone throught great lengths to keep us informed of their progress.

I think that we should be happy they haven't (and don't intend to ) drop project. I am sure if something major crisis happened we would be the first to know. They all belong to other teams and probally have other projects they wish to also work on.

In any case relax everyone and enjoy vacation check out some new series - I imagine nagging (in even the most sweetest way) or speculating (especially the negative kind) destroys a fansubbers mood to work on a project.

if you are dying to know what happened a few people gave some pretty detailed summaries if you just look for um.

Just my thoughts!!! Waiting happily like most of you guys ;)

Smi

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Jul 28th, '07, 08:40

I agree
and if you want to be the first to know some updates or if the subs are released, watch the subt-topic of LG
since it's locked you won't receive any unnecessary notifications :)
and just go do sth else it meantime, I'm sure there are a lot of other interesting series to watch, or go on a holiday or invite your friends & do sth fun with them or so

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 28th, '07, 09:15

WOW I downloaded the first 2 eps to watch in case I got bored, I never really expected to like it much. But after the first ep already I just couldnt stop watching! I immediately dl'ed the rest adn watched it within a day! :o It just has a perfect blend of an addictive storyline and visually attractive style! :D
and of course I don't mind watching Shota ;)

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Jul 28th, '07, 19:48

you know how some people say that the last episode is just a recap and you don't even have to watch the first 10 episodes.. well i think it's very necessary to watch the first 10 episodes because in the last one they show you never before scenes!(or something like that). the whole game just makes more sense.

i haven't seen it subbed yet, Liar Game was on the azn channel without subs(i was sad but happy at the same time) and i was trying to watch it, but it kinda made sense. so for those of you who haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT! =D cus it's good.

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Jul 30th, '07, 23:00

Yorokobi wrote:
cluelessyf wrote:Yorokobi: it looks really nice!!!!

thank you
and
rally crunchy roll took it down???? Where will i find the last ep streamed when the subs are out then ??
::cough::veoh!::cough::

About the last episode I think that we should just wait...
even if the fansubbers drop it (I hope not.... :-( )
I'll be translated one way or another... :whistling:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '07, 02:40

Alrights I have to stepin on this as this is getting ridiculous... Come on people.. You really all don't have anything else to do?

I mean... For those that are really impatient... And want to sub it themselves.. You are aware that you'll need to do the Entire Series from Ep 1 right? You don't just come in on the Finale and that's it...

I mean my staff and I have our own lives and the Translators are busy with thiers... Which I would think you all should be to.. Whether it be from School/Work, at least have something else to do... I am not like the Translators and I have lots of free time.. But you don't see me whining about when a release will be made... Go watch other Dramas.. If you are done with them.. go find new ones to watch until we finish... I mean get invovled with fansubbing then.. Learn a 'position' and join a few groups that should keep you busy.. I know I am part of numerous groups so I am always busy so I don't mind how long I have to wait for a release.

So to end this... Best to just wait it out OR learn the language.. That is the best option, to go learn the language as it will benefit you a lot more in the long run...

As for CrunchyRoll.. I had them remove our hardsubs... As heck as fans/uploaders if you have the time to appreciate our works and upload them to other sites(uploaders) I am sure you can spare the time to just ask us first for permission.. And asking AFTER you uploaded eps 1-10 doesn't cut it.. So I kindly went around YouTube/Veoh/CR and had them all removed although one user isn't cooperating on Youtube...

Honestly speaking.. If you have the time to watch things via Streaming.. You should have the time to just download the Torrent/ Direct DL if anyone sets those up.

I am not trying to sound rude or anything but... Seriously for those that are Whining.. You got to be kidding yourselves... It isn't necessarily a Service you PAID for, so we are to no obligation to 'rush' things out for you.

To summarize:

-For those that feel like subbing the Finale go right one ahead, BUT NOTE! You will have to do starting from Episodes 1-10 before the Finale... As it is only courteous.

-To the impatient fans... Seriously.. Just go learn the language, will help you much further downt he road.

-To the supporters that are patient: We (the staff) appreciate your patience with this and we tried our best for a fast release as some of you that visit the SoftSub thread know (I spent 16 straight hours timing the thing to get it to the translators asap) but life struck the both of them at the wrong time which is why there is a huge delay.

-Everyone else... Remember we fansub on our free time... when we don't have that.. we can't sub... not that hard to piece the two together right?

Enough said... They will be out when they are... Just wait... and occupy yourselves with other things... And occupying that time with Whining doesn't cut it.

PS:
-We are definitely not dropping the Finale as we all keep in touch from time to time and Dropping it isn't an option at the moment.
-It isn't that we are having trouble understanding what is being spoken.. It is that we do not have the TIME to do it... As LB/OC do an excellent job of Translating.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 31st, '07, 02:48

I understand and apprectiate what you are saying here but my only problem is with this*
SacredCultivator wrote: As for CrunchyRoll.. I had them remove our hardsubs... As heck as fans/uploaders if you have the time to appreciate our works and upload them to other sites(uploaders) I am sure you can spare the time to just ask us first for permission.. And asking AFTER you uploaded eps 1-10 doesn't cut it.. So I kindly went around YouTube/Veoh/CR and had them all removed although one user isn't cooperating on Youtube...

Honestly speaking.. If you have the time to watch things via Streaming.. You should have the time to just download the Torrent/ Direct DL if anyone sets those up.
I understand its not fair for people to upload your subs without asking you, thants just not right but in terms of that last sentence its not entirely true. Some people (myself included) are not currently in a position where we can download the episodes so our only option is to watch it straming! If you take it down then we have nothing :(

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '07, 02:57

@Yorokobi: Well hehe I am sorry on that behalf.. But you see.. If the people that uploaded our subs onto those sites asked beforehand.. Then i would have considered it.. Especially for Veoh... but not CR.. Sorry that is the last place I would like to see our subs uploaded onto.. And many fansubbers/groups would agree on that.. As the way they run their service is just bleh.. Won't go into any details..

But yeah... It is due to them that those that aren't able to get them via Torrents/Direct DL lose >< Game Over... Or you can always use an alternative method, ask a friend or someone and see if they are willing to Upload it for you/ burn onto a Disk.

We do apologize that it had to come to this but with the constant nagging for the Finale Subs, I just thought it would be the best thing to do. As you might have noticed I had the SoftSubs Thread Locked for a reason.. Sad to see that the discussion just migrated here...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 31st, '07, 03:02

SacredCultivator wrote:@Yorokobi: Well hehe I am sorry on that behalf.. But you see.. If the people that uploaded our subs onto those sites asked beforehand.. Then i would have considered it.. Especially for Veoh... but not CR.. Sorry that is the last place I would like to see our subs uploaded onto.. And many fansubbers/groups would agree on that.. As the way they run their service is just bleh.. Won't go into any details..

But yeah... It is due to them that those that aren't able to get them via Torrents/Direct DL lose >< Game Over... Or you can always use an alternative method, ask a friend or someone and see if they are willing to Upload it for you/ burn onto a Disk.

We do apologize that it had to come to this but with the constant nagging for the Finale Subs, I just thought it would be the best thing to do. As you might have noticed I had the SoftSubs Thread Locked for a reason.. Sad to see that the discussion just migrated here...
Yeah I did notice that too, Im also sorry it turned out this way.
Asking a friend may be a little difficult what with me currently living in a different country to all my friends. Guess i'll just have to wait till next year when I return home.
Ha ha so waiting for the subs is no problem if i cant see it when they come out anyway ^_^

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '07, 04:33

LOL now this one is funny..

@Impatient Fans: Got the dough to shed for the FInale? Here you go, Click here go BUY it... LOL

Woo love people that sell fansubs... Just got to love it... But hey to the impatient fans.. there you go...

PS:
I really don't encourage anyone to support them.. but I just thought it was worth mentioning, thanks to someone for letting me know.

guitarz

Post by guitarz » Aug 1st, '07, 06:30

SacredCultivator wrote:LOL now this one is funny..

@Impatient Fans: Got the dough to shed for the FInale? Here you go, Click here go BUY it... LOL

Woo love people that sell fansubs... Just got to love it... But hey to the impatient fans.. there you go...

PS:
I really don't encourage anyone to support them.. but I just thought it was worth mentioning, thanks to someone for letting me know.
the link you mentioned does not sell fansubbed jdoramas, it comes from a singapore/malaysia jdrama distributor
it is english subbed but definitely not the fansub versions from d-addicts
how would I know? I live in Singapore, and I frequently rent jdramas box set from a rental dvd shop right across the street

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 1st, '07, 06:37

@guitarz: Yeah I figured that out after like 5 minutes after posting that as I discussed it with someone, but was too lazy to edit post.

But in either case.. there you all go for those that can't wait.

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 5th, '07, 16:45

which fansub group does liar game btw?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 5th, '07, 16:47

@anythingthatrhymes: None... Lol.. It is a Collaboration Team (Orichan, LanBreak and myself)

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 5th, '07, 17:13

k thx

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 5th, '07, 17:27

I was wondering, when the final episode of LIAR GAME is subbed will you upload it to Veoh? ^.^

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 5th, '07, 17:34

@Yosephines: As you have seen LG has been removed off of all Youtube, Veoh, CR, so the answer to your question.. No.

sosushi2

Liar Game

Post by sosushi2 » Aug 9th, '07, 15:26

I haven't read through all the posts, but I had a question. Why isn't Liar Game listed with the Subtitled Section (the list of dramas that are either in the process of being subtitled or are finished are listed)? The reason that I am asking is because I stumbled upon this thread, but I'm wondering if I am missing other great dramas that are being subtitled, but not being listed.

Thanks.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 10th, '07, 02:08

its currently locked

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Aug 11th, '07, 20:54

if you people seriously wanna see the last episode, just go to freakin eBay and get the series for like 30 bucks. i'm still gonna wait so whatever.

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 13th, '07, 15:56

hi I have a question but I don't know if I could post it here... will there be a hardsub version as well? cos my space kinda runout and I prefer to dl the hardsub...if this questsion is imposing ou guys I'll take it down...thanks in advance

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 14th, '07, 03:32

@momoji: Of course the Hardsubbed will be out when it is completed, wouldn't just keep you all hanging if we did release the softsub without hard =P

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 14th, '07, 15:03

yatta!!!! sankyuuu...ganbate ne minna...I'll be sending rabu2 power and aura from behind...

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 14th, '07, 22:16

Is it just me or Sacred's avatar change like every second lol

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 15th, '07, 08:32

@Yosephines: It changes upon Refresh (95 different icons to be exact)

danchemistry

Post by danchemistry » Aug 15th, '07, 08:34

Any news if they going to make season 2??

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Aug 15th, '07, 08:38

SacredCultivator wrote:@Yosephines: It changes upon Refresh (95 different icons to be exact)

And NOW I am going to have to refresh 95 times :whistling:

jkding

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 15th, '07, 08:42

@danchemistry: As much as I'd like to see a sequel I think the ending was just to leave you at the edge of your seat. Don't think there will be.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 10:09

SacredCultivator wrote:@Yosephines: It changes upon Refresh (95 different icons to be exact)
no way! i noticed it changed often and sometimes id see ones id seen before but thats so cool how did you do that??

sorry for the off topicness!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 10:37

omg!!! love this drama...it always keeps me at the edge of my seat...very interesting!

shota's hot in it :P

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 19th, '07, 04:14

Hey, just asking for an update on the progress of the last episode...
No hurry, just trying to decide if I should wait out for the English subs a bit more or settle for the Chinese subs.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 19th, '07, 04:46

@anythingthatrhymes: You can go with the Chinese Subs, as no status report on the Finale, sorries.

hayashi_hoshi

Post by hayashi_hoshi » Aug 19th, '07, 11:14

I'm sad to see all those negative posting in the subtitle forum for Liar Game. I have to thank you Sacred Cultivator, Orichan, and LanBreak for doing this for us, and despite the delays in subtitling the final episode, I will wait for them to finish it. I love this series and I want to finish watching it... Soon hopefully, whenever that may be... :lol

person

Post by person » Aug 23rd, '07, 22:29

I started the drama today and it's really good. I now await for episode 11 subs. Can't wait.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 24th, '07, 15:34

still no news for the episode 11... :(

LaLaLaDRAMA

umm

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Aug 24th, '07, 20:28

okay, for those who have finished watching... i have a question..

you know in the finale..it LOOKED like that girl changed the people around her..hence there werent going to be Liar GAME #4..but then in the last minute..she recieves the invitation...im thinking they are leaving room for a second season? i was left a little confused with the twist. somebody..please confirm what i believe. thanks!

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Aug 25th, '07, 00:59

it should be done sometimes in September

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 25th, '07, 11:58

What's up with that first pic in the wiki? The first time I saw it, I thought the drama would be about Toda being attacked by zombies (i.e. Shota). It's a freaky picture...

andy25

Post by andy25 » Aug 25th, '07, 18:41

I think lair game should be back in the subtitles index. because nobody can downlad the subs for ep 01-10.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 25th, '07, 19:13

@andy25: What do you mean? The SoftSubs thread is still ther ein the Subtitles Forum.

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 26th, '07, 23:01

does anyone know where I can download the final episode with Chinese Subs in high quality?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 26th, '07, 23:04

@anythingthatrhymes: Here you go, Traditional Chinese Subs, h264

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 27th, '07, 08:32

thanks
I just watched an hour of it, it really is a lot of flashbacks
but OMG before liar game Fukunaga...
works at a nail salon?
thats just freakin awesome

Kanin

Post by Kanin » Aug 27th, '07, 18:41

furransu wrote:it should be done sometimes in September
Cool and thanks for info. I'm looking forward to this series.

bria333

Post by bria333 » Aug 28th, '07, 07:30

thanks for the update. We all appreciate your hard work!

bria333

Post by bria333 » Aug 28th, '07, 07:31

thanks for the update. We all appreciate your hard work!

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 28th, '07, 23:32

can i ask how is this drama?.. i mean.. because i saw the wiki page and its something like psychological thriller?.. i mean is there any romance on it or whatever?..

anyway i wanna see it for toda erika.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 28th, '07, 23:47

@karz000: There isn't much Romance in it.. There is 'indirect-romance' if you can even call it that... But yeah.. it is an excellent drama and I watched it for Erika as well.

person

Post by person » Sep 1st, '07, 01:57

I'm finishing off the drama right now... and throughout the whole show, I kept thinking how stupid Nao was... I mean, Liar game, people are gonna lie to you, especially Fukunaga, she should know better.
A dog who is repeatedly kicked, would learn to fight back. She doesn't learn to not trust someone... that's what really got on my nerves. But over all the show was pretty good.

da_gab16

Post by da_gab16 » Sep 1st, '07, 04:11

hey i just found a torrent file with liar game episode 11 hardsubbed on D addicts. is this for real? and if it is, Thank you to whoever made it. ive been waiting a really long time for this!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 1st, '07, 04:16

its for real!
yay im so happy im downloading it now haha i made an exception even though this isnt my computer i cant wait ^_^