[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 24th, '07, 18:37

Nomanymore wrote:
yeah..just finished ep 4..
i must say this.this is the 1st time ever i watch a raw ep of a drama immediately after it was aired..

aghh..i just can't resist it..and i did not regret it because it was so good...though i do not understand it..
^ oh yeah it definitely was the best XD~ I just luve everything, everyone & every moment of it !! you can see that everyone puts their heart in their role, even the cameo ones, I think it's really appreciated :)

Sano is cute , really, esp the end... ahh~
he's definitely cute.his last smile is killing me lol :P
especially when he said to mizuki "let's go"(after meeting his brother).i just love his smile at that moment.so cutteee :P . i agree with you. it's definitely an ep with sweet and sometimes tensed moments.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 18:39

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
tsurashi313 wrote:new here... but just wanna say that perseis's clubbox has it uploaded 10 minutes ago. =D Yay can't wait to watch it in high def. :lol
I want the link PLZ :w00t: :thumright: :alcoholic:

http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 18:41

nadiya wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
yeah..just finished ep 4..
i must say this.this is the 1st time ever i watch a raw ep of a drama immediately after it was aired..

aghh..i just can't resist it..and i did not regret it because it was so good...though i do not understand it..
^ oh yeah it definitely was the best XD~ I just luve everything, everyone & every moment of it !! you can see that everyone puts their heart in their role, even the cameo ones, I think it's really appreciated :)

Sano is cute , really, esp the end... ahh~
he's definitely cute.his last smile is killing me lol :P
especially when he said to mizuki "let's go"(after meeting his brother).i just love his smile at that moment.so cutteee :P . i agree with you. it's definitely an ep with sweet and sometimes tensed moments.
His smile is hot.
Yah. Mmm. Shun. Is just so hot.
OMG RAN-SAN.
ON LIVEJOURNAL I LOVEEEEE ALL THE PICTURES YOU POSTED.

Like with the Shun and Maki comparisons.
I like saved all the picture in my computer XD.

dfghsdhgsd. I want to go meet him :lol.

:alcoholic:.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 24th, '07, 18:49

Nomanymore wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
tsurashi313 wrote:new here... but just wanna say that perseis's clubbox has it uploaded 10 minutes ago. =D Yay can't wait to watch it in high def. :lol
I want the link PLZ :w00t: :thumright: :alcoholic:

http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis
yay thanx thanx thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it is will work with soft subs ???

cuz this one size 601 MB
and the torrent size 602 MB

:scratch:

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 24th, '07, 18:51

wat3rm3lon wrote:
rinaKeiko wrote:OMG!!! i'm so in love with Nanba senpai!!!
He is damn cute :wub: especially when
he stuck out his tongue at Tennouji..
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!!! XD
OMG I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Squeeal.

You made it right?
You don't possibly have the raw [lmfao, RAW] picture of him? Like the original you cut him out of? Can I have it? :D.

Hiro is adorableeee :lol.
I give you the "raw" one :D
He is adorable ne~ :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 18:51

cuz this one size 601 MB

It's the same file.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 24th, '07, 18:59

Nomanymore wrote:

cuz this one size 601 MB

It's the same file.
the same file that weird :scratch:

:cheers: :thumright: :alcoholic:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 19:01

It's not weird.

again why bothers over such tiny things ? If u want, u can wait for other CBs ^__^
but I'm sure they'll be the sames :roll

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 24th, '07, 19:04

Nomanymore wrote:It's not weird.

again why bothers over such tiny things ? If u want, u can wait for other CBs ^__^
but I'm sure they'll be the sames :roll
LOL

sorry ran-san :pale:

I am download it :salut:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 19:09

rinaKeiko wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
rinaKeiko wrote:OMG!!! i'm so in love with Nanba senpai!!!
He is damn cute :wub: especially when
he stuck out his tongue at Tennouji..
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!!! XD
OMG I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Squeeal.

You made it right?
You don't possibly have the raw [lmfao, RAW] picture of him? Like the original you cut him out of? Can I have it? :D.

Hiro is adorableeee :lol.
I give you the "raw" one :D
He is adorable ne~ :wub:
OMG THANKS SO MUCH.
I love you :lol.

I LOVE YOU TOO HIRO.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 24th, '07, 19:17

Hmm I don't know if it has been mentioned but I don't get this part of episode 4:
You know when Nakatsu wanted to sleep near Mizuki, but Nakatsu slept on the floor near Sano because of him, then when Sano turned off and on the lights, we see Nakatsu on the stairs. Was he actually walking in his sleep or trying to trick Sano? I know it sounds silly but I'm really curious about that. Maybe when the subs are out it might. :unsure:
Oh and for the thing with the size of episode 4, I think the torrent like to round off number. :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 19:21

^ LoL that scene I think
It's becuz when Sano turnt off the light, Nakatsu immediately stands up & attempts to climb up, but clever Sano turns on the light again & so Nakatsu was discovered in midway :lol haha.. so he pretends to be asleep LOL so cute~

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 24th, '07, 19:37

Nomanymore wrote:^ LoL that scene I think
It's becuz when Sano turnt off the light, Nakatsu immediately stands up & attempts to climb up, but clever Sano turns on the light again & so Nakatsu was discovered in midway :lol haha.. so he pretends to be asleep LOL so cute~
haha thanks for the explanation! Nakatsu is so funny and cute.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 24th, '07, 20:02

does this mean that Sano knows Nakatsu has a crush on Mizuki?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 20:12

^ apparently yes, or maybe it's just a coincidence ^_^

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Jul 24th, '07, 20:28

usachuu wrote:ahhh usoo!! i have to wait until i get back from school AND work before watching episode 4 ><!! i -heart- hana kimi so much! i certainly can't wait any longer! just thininkg about how i have to wait until night-time to watch makes me go :cry: ==> :cussing: ==> :alcoholic:
OMG! People are using my icons even here!
Ureshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!~ :wub:

Err~ well currently downloading from CB because BT hates me today :glare:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 20:40

nadiya wrote:yeah..just finished ep 4..

sano is going to high jum again :cheers: ..and this is the 1st time ever i saw him smiling in HK..and it was twice i guess..he even laughed with mizuki and nakatsu :P ..this ep was really good..sano is more open towards mizuki.he started to share his problem(i assume)..and the most important thing is he started to develop feeling towards mizuki :D ..there was a scene when mizuki is bathing..sano walked towards the bathroom.but he stopped and felt sth weird.as he knew that mizuki is a girl.hehe.he just left the room 8) .
I LOVE that scene XD
His expression when he turns around was so cute~
and also
when Sano got little embarrassed when Mizuki observes him changing :D ,he quickly goes to the bathroom LoL reminds me of Mizuki before XD~
when Mizuki drags him , iyaa
I also luve the scene at the field, Sano's expression when he sees Mizuki & her also.... ahh~
in the end, Mizuki follows after Sano was the CUTEST XD XD
Sano & Mizuki :wub: Forever~

So bad
There wun't be any scene of them in next eps , nandee :cry:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 24th, '07, 20:45

Ohmigosh I LOVED this episode!!! My favorite Hana Kimi episode to date.
We get to see more of Shin and Kagurazaka!! And we get to see Kagurazaka's silent influence on Sano. I always liked his character because more than anything he wants Sano to compete again so he can go against the best. It's interesting how Kagurazaka and Shin go to the same school in this version though.

Also Sano is more warm to Mizuki, and I can totally see the manga Sano that we all know and love. Nakatsu, even though he gets jealous of the attention Mizuki pays to him, still values Sano over this and is happy when he sees Sano training to return to the track team.

Sekime and Kayashima were also quite adorable.

Oh man, so much to love about this episode, I can't even explain it all!!! It's the best!!! :D
This is soo making me look forward to the next episode!! If this follows the manga then

*Nanba manga spoiler*
We get to see Nanba's first love/heartbreak that turned him to his playboy ways?? Or at least that's how it looks to me. If that's the case, then I will be extremely happy, because I adore this small story arc. Maybe we get to see the Nanba family connection...? I hope so!!!
I also love how ALL of the dorm heads have bigger roles in this drama, because in the manga and Taiwanese version Oscar and Tennouji had pretty negligible parts even though they were awesome. My only sadness is that Noe is not a major role :-( And when are we going to be able to see Nakao dressed up as a girl?
Last edited by crabbyrat on Jul 24th, '07, 20:48, edited 2 times in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 20:45

leadfreaky wrote:someone noticed that in episode 4:
I don't know if you know this show...but they made fun of Ainori!XDDDD I laughed so hard....=) it's a popular show where japanese young people travel around the world and get to know eachother and fall in love...^^ HAHAHA...when I saw that this one guy is thinking like diary in ainori and the background music by kawashima ai..hahaha..so fun!XDD
oh really, I dunno that show, but I gotta luve the BGM XD~ so cute, omg anyone has that song, I want it !!! :w00t:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 21:02

crabbyrat wrote:Ohmigosh I LOVED this episode!!! My favorite Hana Kimi episode to date.
We get to see more of Shin and Kagurazaka!! And we get to see Kagurazaka's silent influence on Sano. I always liked his character because more than anything he wants Sano to compete again so he can go against the best. It's interesting how Kagurazaka and Shin go to the same school in this version though.

Also Sano is more warm to Mizuki, and I can totally see the manga Sano that we all know and love. Nakatsu, even though he gets jealous of the attention Mizuki pays to him, still values Sano over this and is happy when he sees Sano training to return to the track team.

Oh man, so much to love about this episode, I can't even explain it all!!! It's the best!!! :D
This is soo making me look forward to the next episode!! If this follows the manga then

*Nanba manga spoiler*
We get to see Nanba's first love/heartbreak that turned him to his playboy ways?? Or at least that's how it looks to me. If that's the case, then I will be extremely happy, because I adore this small story arc. Maybe we get to see the Nanba family connection...? I hope so!!!
I also love how ALL of the dorm heads have bigger roles in this drama, because in the manga and Taiwanese version Oscar and Tennouji had pretty negligible parts even though they were awesome. My only sadness is that Noe is not a major role :-( And when are we going to be able to see Nakao dressed up as a girl?
About the Nanba thing:
Honto?!

Woah. I read the whole manga. And I don't think recalling something with an ex-gf of Nanba. This'll be itneresting!

I also love how they really included the dorm-leaders, they're like always next to eachother, together. They totally fit in the whole drama. Gah I love Hiroo, though!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 24th, '07, 21:05

wat3rm3lon wrote:
crabbyrat wrote:Ohmigosh I LOVED this episode!!! My favorite Hana Kimi episode to date.

*Nanba manga spoiler*
About the Nanba thing:
Honto?!

Woah. I read the whole manga. And I don't think recalling something with an ex-gf of Nanba. This'll be itneresting!

I also love how they really included the dorm-leaders, they're like always next to eachother, together. They totally fit in the whole drama. Gah I love Hiroo, though!
The story with Nanba can be found at the end of vol 6 of the manga. It's a "side story". :lol I can't wait for that. And I agree with the dorm leaders involvement of the drama. :cheers:
Last edited by tsurashi313 on Jul 24th, '07, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 21:09

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 21:12

tsurashi313 wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:

*Nanba manga spoiler*
About the Nanba thing:
Honto?!

The story with Nanba can be found at the end of vol 6 of the manga. It's a "side story". :lol I can't wait for that. And I agree with the dorm leaders involvement of the drama. :cheers:
You use the same pic as me for the icon :D !!! Okay, how random xD !

. . .

I hate you guys!! I haven't watch ep.4 yet; gonna go fetch for it N O W !!

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 24th, '07, 21:12

If you want the whole story of the Nanba arc...
The girl was his homeroom teacher back in his first (or second) year at the school. They fell in love with each other and he was really smitten. She returns in the course of the Hana Kimi storyline and tells Nanba that she's getting married. Mizuki witnesses all of this and realizes that this is why Nanba is such a playboy. Nanba hugs Mizuki because he needs a shoulder to cry on, and Sano gets jealous. It's pretty funny :-)
Oh and wat3rm3lon I've been meaning to mention it to you for a while... I think your avatar/signature are so cute! I really enjoy seeing you add on a new boy to your signature every now and then :lol

Haha I'm sorry if I build up hopes for this storyline and it doesn't happen.... :-(

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 21:23

crabbyrat wrote:If you want the whole story of the Nanba arc...
The girl was his homeroom teacher back in his first (or second) year at the school. They fell in love with each other and he was really smitten. She returns in the course of the Hana Kimi storyline and tells Nanba that she's getting married. Mizuki witnesses all of this and realizes that this is why Nanba is such a playboy. Nanba hugs Mizuki because he needs a shoulder to cry on, and Sano gets jealous. It's pretty funny :-)
Oh and wat3rm3lon I've been meaning to mention it to you for a while... I think your avatar/signature are so cute! I really enjoy seeing you add on a new boy to your signature every now and then :lol

Haha I'm sorry if I build up hopes for this storyline and it doesn't happen.... :-(
Thanks for the story!
Aww, thanks so much! You noticed!
YOU MADE MY DAYYYY. :lol.
I'm still looking for more hot guys. Lmaoo. I really need a hot picture of Sekime.

And I'm still thinking if I should add more hotties, like Korean, and Chinese. Because I only have Japanese guys. BUT THEY'RE ARE TOO MANY. Lmaooo.

I need to add Kazuya :D!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 24th, '07, 21:40

sorry for asking but is there a clubbox link of ep4 with 704x396 version?

and i'm having some problems with livejournal, site doesn't load, is anyone having the same problem? cause i want to see ikemen_paradise LJ...

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jul 24th, '07, 21:46

vina.loves.sushi wrote:sorry for asking but is there a clubbox link of ep4 with 704x396 version?

and i'm having some problems with livejournal, site doesn't load, is anyone having the same problem? cause i want to see ikemen_paradise LJ...
yaaa i have the same problem it wont open
if some one have other site please tell us

thanx

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 24th, '07, 22:09

wat3rm3lon wrote: I'm still looking for more hot guys. Lmaoo. I really need a hot picture of Sekime.

And I'm still thinking if I should add more hotties, like Korean, and Chinese. Because I only have Japanese guys. BUT THEY'RE ARE TOO MANY. Lmaooo.

Hahaha unfortunately Sekime, Kayashima, and Kazuya are too young for me, so I'd feel like a dirty old woman if I ever thought they were hot :lol Kazuya not as young I guess, but still...

So you like It Started With a Kiss too?? Does that mean that you like Joe Cheng?? Because if so you are awesome :D I like Mike He and Ethan Ruan too, but mostly because of the interactions between the three of them!

ikemen_paradise lj won't load for me either so it's not just you guys.

Do you think that in the next episode
Io shows up?? Then the relationship of Umeda as Nanba's uncle will come out? Haha I'dl love that if that happens!!! :lol
Wow this show has gotten me waaayy too giddy :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 22:13

It seems LJ has met some kins of pb, I can't get access to it either... well let's just wait.

oh I like Ethan & King One :) I used to like Mike he but not anymore & Joe Cheng looks little girly for me ^^; akaka

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 22:16

where the hell can I watch ep. 04 online T_T!!! I hate torrent; I can't load it !

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 24th, '07, 22:21

xsakaiie wrote:where the hell can I watch ep. 04 online T_T!!! I hate torrent; I can't load it !
well if you look at page 206 of this topic you'll find the links. =D I hate torrent too... that's why I download with CB. :cheers:

oh and yes we do have the same pic for the avi but different design. lol.
Last edited by tsurashi313 on Jul 24th, '07, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 24th, '07, 22:24

xsakaiie wrote:where the hell can I watch ep. 04 online T_T!!! I hate torrent; I can't load it !
USE CB

WIND JP AND NEWSNBJ HAS IT <3

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 24th, '07, 22:31

vina.loves.sushi wrote:sorry for asking but is there a clubbox link of ep4 with 704x396 version?

yeah same here the LJ didn't open
XD

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 24th, '07, 22:34

Nomanymore wrote:It seems LJ has met some kins of pb, I can't get access to it either... well let's just wait.

oh I like Ethan & King One :) I used to like Mike he but not anymore & Joe Cheng looks little girly for me ^^; akaka
Yeah I like Joe Cheng, but not because I think he's hot (I think he looks/acts girly too :lol ) I think he's really funny. I enjoy seeing him in interviews and stuff, especially when he's around Mike and Ethan.

Kingone's cool too! Devil Beside You is one of my favorite dramas, and I'm enjoying Why Why Love although it seems like a DBY deja vu :D Mike He can be a bit childish, but he's quite entertaining too, hahaha...

Oh and sorry everyone for going off topic!! :-)

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 24th, '07, 22:36

someone mentioned earlier, no, densha otoko isnt based on a manga, its based on a real story/thread on the board 2chan.

and i totally love this drama! Haha so funny, been a while since i laughed like this, cant wait for next :salut:

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 22:38

thanks, but it's all in korean...where do I click ??

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Jul 24th, '07, 22:39

Does anybody have a link to a good tutorial of CB so I can learn how to use it?

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 22:43

tsurashi313 wrote:
well if you look at page 206 of this topic you'll find the links. =D I hate torrent too... that's why I download with CB. :cheers:

oh and yes we do have the same pic for the avi but different design. lol.
thankyou !! I miss out your reply!! Love yah!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 22:45

I have uploaded the eps on veoh,

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v852232tpkDjjYe

Part 2 is not active yet...

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 24th, '07, 22:49

Thank You Nomanymore!!!!!

buzyb33

Post by buzyb33 » Jul 24th, '07, 22:58

I went to this website that someone posted a few pages back, and i am completely clueless how to download with CB. t_t
http://www.haruka-nature.com/windjp/index-dl070725.html
..do you need a password to download it?

..can someone please help me!! I've never used CB before... >_<; And I'm dying to watch ep 4!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 24th, '07, 23:03

Here's link to Jem's instructions how to download from clubbox.

http://jem.d-addicts.com/clubbox.htm

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 24th, '07, 23:06

crabbyrat wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote: I'm still looking for more hot guys. Lmaoo. I really need a hot picture of Sekime.

Hahaha unfortunately Sekime, Kayashima, and Kazuya are too young for me, so I'd feel like a dirty old woman if I ever thought they were hot :lol Kazuya not as young I guess, but still...

So you like It Started With a Kiss too?? Does that mean that you like Joe Cheng?? Because if so you are awesome :D I like Mike He and Ethan Ruan too, but mostly because of the interactions between the three of them!

ikemen_paradise lj won't load for me either so it's not just you guys.

Do you think that in the next episode
Io shows up?? Then the relationship of Umeda as Nanba's uncle will come out? Haha I'dl love that if that happens!!! :lol
Wow this show has gotten me waaayy too giddy :P
OMG JOE CHENG! <33.
And hell yes, I like ISWAK. Iswak 2 looks so interestingg. There was something about their honeymoon, and they like make out all over the place. Or something.

SO EXCITED.

And Mike He! Mmm.

ANYWAY. BACK TO HANA KIMI.
I love Hana Kimi XD.

Sorry for going off topic :lol.

buzyb33

Post by buzyb33 » Jul 24th, '07, 23:08

thank you very much seirin!!

now i'm off to learn how to use CB and hopefully watch Hana Kimi in a couple hours!!

ty ty ty!! ^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 24th, '07, 23:12

KSWisHOT wrote:
I think many people at dorm 2 suspects it? ahha I mean...the lie detector spilled the beans there's a guy in dorm 2 he likes ^^; and then there's the nose bleed that sekime and nanba saw. I think they kinda suspect and Sano probably notices too cuz he's pretty observant even though he doesn't say anything.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 24th, '07, 23:12

DredPirateScotty

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 24th, '07, 23:53

Kai200X wrote:I am ready to sub ep. 4 in exactly 30 minutes after I get off work :D

But as of right now, I haven't receive timing from tianj yet, so it might take longer for me to sub ep 4 :-( I am hoping you guys will not start a riot while waiting for the sub to come out :lol
Us? Start a Riot?! Naaaaaaw ....... *hides her picket sign behind her back* :D

Haha! Just playing, we all know you guys get to it when you can, and we're grateful ^_^

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:10

hi hi um i recently got a new computer with windos vista and i just finished downloading hanakimi 4 but it didn;t but the NEO file and the other one togther like it usual does do i need to download a certain program or something??? can someone plz help me???? :cry: :-( :cry:

KamakazeBettie

Post by KamakazeBettie » Jul 25th, '07, 00:20

DredPirateScotty wrote:
Kai200X wrote:I am ready to sub ep. 4 in exactly 30 minutes after I get off work :D

But as of right now, I haven't receive timing from tianj yet, so it might take longer for me to sub ep 4 :-( I am hoping you guys will not start a riot while waiting for the sub to come out :lol
Us? Start a Riot?! Naaaaaaw ....... *hides her picket sign behind her back* :D

Haha! Just playing, we all know you guys get to it when you can, and we're grateful ^_^
:cheers: That's right!!!! We appreciate all your hard work, subbers! :cheers:

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 25th, '07, 00:22

For those that can't use CB nor torrent, you can get direct download link here
http://blog.naver.com/iammichael

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:29

omg finally watched epsidode 4. though i didnt understand a word. But...I don't care. i got to watch it!! yay!! This was the best episode yet.
I love the part where sano starting running and then when they were all talking together sano smiled and laughed!!! That was SO sweet. But what a pity that in the next episode that there are no sano and mizuki moments. =[ Instead dorm 2 is on the beach half naked!!! >.< no complaints...lol but still a lil disappointed
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:34

Nomanymore wrote:
His expression when he turns around was so cute~
and also
when Sano got little embarrassed when Mizuki observes him changing Big Smile ,he quickly goes to the bathroom LoL reminds me of Mizuki before pinch~
when Mizuki drags him , iyaa
I also luve the scene at the field, Sano's expression when he sees Mizuki & her also.... ahh~
in the end, Mizuki follows after Sano was the CUTEST pinch pinch
^Hey i didnt see that scene about the changing!! :blink

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 00:51

^ It's from the beginning
when Sano comes back to the room & Mizuki asks him sthing, Sano was about to change..

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 25th, '07, 00:51

seirin wrote:
KSWisHOT wrote:
I think many people at dorm 2 suspects it? ahha I mean...the lie detector spilled the beans there's a guy in dorm 2 he likes ^^; and then there's the nose bleed that sekime and nanba saw. I think they kinda suspect and Sano probably notices too cuz he's pretty observant even though he doesn't say anything.
thanks! I forgot about the lie detector...I didn't think the people actually believe that it worked especially since Nakatsu vehemently denied liking guys :P

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:52

^ ok nvm i saw that part
and yessss i love that part where he gerts shy when mizuki watches him carefully when he starts to undress haha. so cute!!!!! :D :D :D

buzyb33

Post by buzyb33 » Jul 25th, '07, 01:00

eeek! reading all these spoilers makes me want to watch it even more!! I think Sano and Mizuki and cute. ^^ But I have to say, my favourite character is Nakatsu! I just love his homo-ness! =)

mikan_suki

Post by mikan_suki » Jul 25th, '07, 01:04

I vote for Himejima for most hilarious entrances! lol! :lol

fishy

Post by fishy » Jul 25th, '07, 01:10

all the spoilers make me can't wait to fall in love with Nakatsu again :w00t:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 01:11

lol i really like nakatsu as well...so cute!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the homo dance and song that he was doing. i replayed that 15 seconds over and over again. it was hilarious. so funny and sexy. lmao

Admeta

Post by Admeta » Jul 25th, '07, 01:17

Sooo.... in ep. 2 it shows Mizuki's address in America. I looked it up on google maps and it's
right across the street from Disneyland. (that is if you make the change from Katelly to
Katella)

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 25th, '07, 01:39

who wouldn't like Nakatsu? :lol I absolutely love his hand gestures. They're frikin awesome. And of course his dance is unforgettable. His song and dance is just classic. :D Everytime I take sceenshots, I just have to slow down and take every single of his hand movements when he does those hand gestures.
Admeta wrote:Sooo.... in ep. 2 it shows Mizuki's address in America. I looked it up on google maps and it's
right across the street from Disneyland. (that is if you make the change from Katelly to
Katella)
Wow and that's really near where my aunt and uncle live where I stay every summer except this year. :lol That's interesting. That's pretty cool Admeta. :thumright:

Ay LJ is down because of a power outage. I hope nothing bad will happen. :unsure:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 01:59

I luve the gokon scene XD keep rewatching it... Mizuki is so funny, I wonder what she's trying to do to Sano, akak

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 02:00

tsurashi313 wrote:who wouldn't like Nakatsu? :lol I absolutely love his hand gestures. They're frikin awesome. And of course his dance is unforgettable. His song and dance is just classic. :D Everytime I take sceenshots, I just have to slow down and take every single of his hand movements when he does those hand gestures.
Admeta wrote:Sooo.... in ep. 2 it shows Mizuki's address in America. I looked it up on google maps and it's
Katella)
Wow and that's really near where my aunt and uncle live where I stay every summer except this year. :lol That's interesting. That's pretty cool Admeta. :thumright:

Ay LJ is down because of a power outage. I hope nothing bad will happen. :unsure:
woa u got to see the address ? sugoiii !! I'm glad that it's a true address lol cuz it'd be awkward if it turns out to be in JP LoL

LJ power outage ? omg, I hope they make it back soon...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 25th, '07, 02:08

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I saw it and i loved it... because of me being busy today the forun pages incresed 5-10 pages... o___o had to read all them... ahhhh....
Well.. their is nothing really for me t say in this since everyone said all the intresting important parts...
And the scene where Sano, mizuki and nakatsu are together really shows the friendship between all three of them... the manga was the same... they where th bestest of friends.....
And i'm getting angry at Kagurazaka... he always happend to be where sano is(when he is but his self....

Ah...i almost forgot.... the Umeda scene
With him throwing up... that was just classic.... hahaha... bluring it out...

and i'm happy next ep has....
Nanba Io!!!!! i love her... well i hope it is Io... i always liked her...
and the rating for this ep is 16.6..... and the adverage for all 4 eps is 16.45.... is that good?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 02:11

*nod* that's pretty good :)
It's stable which shows that the drama itself is good & well recieved by the viewers ;)

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Jul 25th, '07, 02:17

i think 16 plus is pretty good. but i think ratings for top dramas go over 20. hopefully as this progress, more people will come to like it and ratings will increase. :D looking at the other dramas in this season, it seems Hana Kimi's ratings are almost similar to the popular few. gambatte!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 02:21

Again I dun't think the rating is that important, as long as I enjoy the drama myself :)

cuz it happens to me often that I dun't enjoy a TOP drama -___-
I'm not weird , just that my taste is different from the majority (?) ^__^

But of course it'll make me happy if many people feel as me :roll

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 25th, '07, 02:22

When Sano drag Mizuki away, I was laughing so hard when ...
Toma was suddenly making a lot of bubbles in his drink! LOL, if you guys have checked it, you guys will know that I mean! Look at his expression :w00t:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 02:24

oh yea Nakatsu keeps sneaking at Mizuki during this eps, I wonder when will he declare his "love" for her ? lol

shazai

Post by shazai » Jul 25th, '07, 02:24

is the file in the windjp site is 704x396 size?

rumikochan

Post by rumikochan » Jul 25th, '07, 02:27

Maki's last drama didn't do well. I really hope the rating for this drama will increase or atleast will not drop. If her drama does well, we'll likely see her more! :lol

I've yet watch ep.4. Still downloading...can't wait since most of the feedbacks are positive! More Mizuki and Sano! :wub:

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 25th, '07, 02:31

can someone tell me what code i need to watch the 1024x576 version of hana kimi?

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 25th, '07, 02:32

shazai wrote:is the file in the windjp site is 704x396 size?
No sorry to disappoint, the size is 1024x576. :-(

shazai

Post by shazai » Jul 25th, '07, 02:37

tsurashi313 wrote:
shazai wrote:is the file in the windjp site is 704x396 size?
No sorry to disappoint, the size is 1024x576. :-(
thanks.... :D

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 25th, '07, 02:59

That scene with what that girl was doing in Episode 3 @ 32:31?