[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 25th, '07, 03:03

704x396 version is on tokyoplastic and kangjegu's clubbox.

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 25th, '07, 03:08

wachi wrote:704x396 version is on tokyoplastic and kangjegu's clubbox.
site :wub:

shinigama09

Reply to Nomanymore and some ranting :D

Post by shinigama09 » Jul 25th, '07, 03:17

Nomanymore wrote:Again I dun't think the rating is that important, as long as I enjoy the drama myself :)

cuz it happens to me often that I dun't enjoy a TOP drama -___-
I'm not weird , just that my taste is different from the majority (?) ^__^

But of course it'll make me happy if many people feel as me :roll
I agree with you there. A good example is that I like the Korean Drama, The Devil but it had one of the lowest ratings even though it included Joo Ji Hoon of Goong. Thank You, another Korean drama has the highest ratings and it's plot was sorta draggy (even though it was heartwarming).

Right now, I'm trying to resist watching the raw episodes from your site till the subs. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed when Nakatsu and Oguri Shun got the roles, b/c I wanted a fresher face. But I love them nonetheless. And now I wouldn't like anyone better to play the parts. Horikita Maki is excellent as usual. Nice to see her in a more of a comical role than her usual dramatic ones. O:! Oh Jesus! I wanna see that dance too. Hehe. Now that Oguri knows that she's a girl, this is when the giodd stuff coming. XD

Hope y'all enjoy the drama. (Sorry for ranting.)
Attachments
144f2baf618d7a.jpg
144f2baf618d7a.jpg (66.61 KiB) Viewed 4273 times

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 25th, '07, 03:23

can anyone upload the raw in veoh??i cant wait to watch it

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 03:24

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 03:25

I wonder if anyone knows what song it plays at 30:50 , when Sekime comes out in that costume ?! I just luve that song XD~

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 25th, '07, 03:28

Whew I finally caught up with this fly away thread. The 4th ep only aired last night and already lots of people have seen it and the pages went up very quickly!
Anyway about last night episode.
Man it was a good episode. Has just the right mix of funny and serious parts to it. Brilliant I say.
My fav funny parts:
- When Mizuki asks Nakatsu what he thinks of Sano and Nakatsu imeddiatly yells 'im not a homo!'
- When Umeda is vomitting because of Akira
- The various things the boys do to prepare for the goukon eg When the boy (sekime I think) is practicing his speech, dorm 1's exercising and namba with his cellphone
- The bit where Nakatsu puts his face superclose to mizuki's (gotta love the great nakatsu close ups in this ep!!)
- Where the lady on the tv is reading the names of the boys whos will be in the goukon and reads them so super fast that the vice principal cant keep up
- When namba is giving sekime advice and everybody is taking notes even mizuki!
-Mizuki in camo!
- Nakatsu begging the dorm 1 guy to let him sleep in sano and mizukis room and how he trys to sleep near mizuki
- When all the random guys come into mizuki and sanos room to tell Nakatsu all the various things that sano could be doing. Absolutly hilarious! especially the whole 'why is the vice principal there' thing!
-Toilet scene with nakatsu and mizuki
- All the things that happen to mizuki while she is considering a girlfriend for sano
- The whole goukon thing esp Namba flirting with dorm 1 heads fiancce and poking out his tounge and then being dumped!, hibari talking on and on to herself, hibari and dorm 3 heads random chanting thing (weird!) and nakatsu blowing bubbles in his drink

Fav serious bits
- Sano and his brother
- Sano actually opening up to Mizuki a bito scene where nakatsu stands up to sano telling him how much mizuki thinks for him
- The nakatsu mizuki san
- The running and the laughing at the end

Fav bits haha I think i covered just about the whole episode in there ^_^

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 25th, '07, 03:38

thanks...i havent check the pages before coz i dun know how pages i miss since last night

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 25th, '07, 03:53

I think remember someone mentioned before that Sekime was wearing a wig in episode 1&2. I tried finding the comment but it's so hard to keep up with this board. Can anyone enlighten me please? Why did his hairstyle change suddenly? Is it a gag? I know he (Okada Masaki) had a different one for Seito Shokun.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 25th, '07, 03:53

i missed about 14 pages! what a mission you guys are crazy to have written so much already!!! its great! ^_^

tsksquared

Post by tsksquared » Jul 25th, '07, 03:56

Nomanymore wrote:I wonder if anyone knows what song it plays at 30:50 , when Sekime comes out in that costume ?! I just luve that song XD~
It's Kawashima Ai's "My Love". Ainori's opening song. That whole diary thing came from Ainori, which was pretty funny.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 04:03

tsksquared wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I wonder if anyone knows what song it plays at 30:50 , when Sekime comes out in that costume ?! I just luve that song XD~
It's Kawashima Ai's "My Love". Ainori's opening song. That whole diary thing came from Ainori, which was pretty funny.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! :wub: mua mua muahhh

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 04:05

microsoftExcelExcel wrote:I think remember someone mentioned before that Sekime was wearing a wig in episode 1&2. I tried finding the comment but it's so hard to keep up with this board. Can anyone enlighten me please? Why did his hairstyle change suddenly? Is it a gag? I know he (Okada Masaki) had a different one for Seito Shokun.
I think it's becuz he dyed his hair blond for Seito Shokun , when Hana Kimi filming arrives, he doesn't have time to dye it back so he had to use a wig .If u remark, his hair actually is the same as Seito Shokun time, just different color.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 25th, '07, 06:00

wachi wrote:704x396 version is on tokyoplastic and kangjegu's clubbox.
how do i access the video in these clubbox? can't seem to figure out how...

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 25th, '07, 06:03

I am deeply sorry everybody... I think the sub will be delay this week :-(

Somehow this time my computer doesn't agree with 1024 version and I am having hard time subbing it... I need to wait till 704 version come out and do it from there... :cry:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 25th, '07, 06:10

Kai200X wrote:I am deeply sorry everybody... I think the sub will be delay this week :-(

Somehow this time my computer doesn't agree with 1024 version and I am having hard time subbing it... I need to wait till 704 version come out and do it from there... :cry:
Actually, it's already uploaded. Ladymercury uploaded it about 1 or 2 hours ago. :)

liligirl715

Post by liligirl715 » Jul 25th, '07, 06:12

this show is okay i guess.but i like shun xD the first 3 eppisodes were weird kinda hopefully i will like it in the end :unsure:

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 25th, '07, 06:19

Kai200X wrote:I am deeply sorry everybody... I think the sub will be delay this week :-(

It's ok Kai. Take your time.
We still love you :D

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 25th, '07, 06:20

Actually, it's already uploaded. Ladymercury uploaded it about 1 or 2 hours ago. :)
Yeah, but the speed is very slow. So by the time I finish download, I think I will be sleeping already :whistling:

Ore.Sama

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 25th, '07, 06:24

np... we'll wait ^_^ so tyt

Admeta

Post by Admeta » Jul 25th, '07, 06:26

woa u got to see the address ? sugoiii !! I'm glad that it's a true address lol cuz it'd be awkward if it turns out to be in JP LoL
If you pause at 30:20, you can see it. For some reason it caught my eye when I was rewatching it. Unfortunately, it's not a house, but what looks to be a shopping center or hotel of some sort. Here's the link to the map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... m,+ca&sll=
37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.80241,59.765625&ie=UTF8&ll=33.80743,-117.924542&spn=0.016724,0.029182&t=h&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

Sorry it is so long. To the north is Disneyland and to the east is the Anaheim Convention Center.[/quote]

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 25th, '07, 06:27

Don't worry Kai I know people here usually love your speed and thank you for it what they most love you for is just the fact that you sub it and sub it damn well. So waiting a little bit longer what matter to us because we just love you for subbing it thank you!!!!

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 25th, '07, 06:28

Kai200X wrote:
Yeah, but the speed is very slow. So by the time I finish download, I think I will be sleeping already :whistling:
Haha. No need to rush, sub it at your own pace. :)

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 25th, '07, 06:31

Thank you guys :D

I just want to get it done before someone else does :P

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 25th, '07, 06:33

ganbatte ne, Kai!!
**do the fangirl dance**
\\(^o^ ) ( ^o^)//

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 25th, '07, 09:53

thanks for the effort kai! we really appreciate it. take your time :D

nanba's starting to grow on me. I agree that he has a resemblance to Matsumo and sorry to fan girls but I don't like Matsumo, not my type. But nanba, nanba, he's starting to look cool, I just noticed it during the first part of episode 4, when he was with the other dorm leaders.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 11:33

Kai200X wrote:Thank you guys :D

I just want to get it done before someone else does :P
LoL good luck :thumright: !!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 25th, '07, 11:45

Oh i totally forgot
who do we think the people in mizukis room are at the very end of the episode??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 25th, '07, 13:11

^
they looked like people in track outfits.... and it seem like some one knew who she was... so it people she knows...
Anyway... i'm leaving today... and i hope i can see some subs... but i highly doubt it.... v____v

bTW Kai.. take your time.... and i still love your picture... i can stare at him all day.... ^___^
The fact that you might of been done before i left leaves me extreamy empressed ^___^
I juts ahve to watch it when i come home... or maybe bit by bit at the hotel...

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 25th, '07, 13:26

pennylanechic wrote:thanks for the effort kai! we really appreciate it. take your time :D

nanba's starting to grow on me. I agree that he has a resemblance to Matsumo and sorry to fan girls but I don't like Matsumo, not my type. But nanba, nanba, he's starting to look cool, I just noticed it during the first part of episode 4, when he was with the other dorm leaders.
lol. To me Mizushima Hiro (Nanba) reminds me of William Beckett, the lead singer to The Academy Is.... :blink
When the Dorm 1 were exercising, Tennouji was brown. Was he trying act like this guy... think his name is like Billy, that usually does these exercise?

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 25th, '07, 14:03

The leader from St. Blossom's is hilarious. I hope they develop more story on the St. Blossom's girls (not liking the girl that likes Toma though, she looks goofy). I wonder if there will be a story arc between the leader and Maki's character. Hilarity would ensue. Ditzy characters never stop being funny.

Kai200X, there's no need to apologize for any delays. You're already subbing much faster than what's expected. Make them wait if you're busy with other stuff. If anyone complains, they should learn Japanese themselves. No one should ever take time out of their normal lives to appease the impatient on something like fansubbing. Everyone here's grateful for people like you, and anyone who complains about the waiting need to grow up, go outside, and get a life.

mcg

Post by mcg » Jul 25th, '07, 14:19

Love it. Just watched episode 03, I'm downloading the Taiwanese aswell, I hadn't got much time to watch dorama last season... so I wanted to watch both versions.

I read the manga and, although they're making a few changes to adapt it into the tv series drama, they're really keeping the essence of it.
Oguri Shun is amazingly characterized as Sano, although I never imagined that character played by him, phisically they're not alike, specially for the face, but they really made a good job with his hair and make-up.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 25th, '07, 14:43

XiaoPauli wrote:The leader from St. Blossom's is hilarious. I hope they develop more story on the St. Blossom's girls (not liking the girl that likes Toma though, she looks goofy). I wonder if there will be a story arc between the leader and Maki's character. Hilarity would ensue. Ditzy characters never stop being funny.

Kai200X, there's no need to apologize for any delays. You're already subbing much faster than what's expected. Make them wait if you're busy with other stuff. If anyone complains, they should learn Japanese themselves. No one should ever take time out of their normal lives to appease the impatient on something like fansubbing. Everyone here's grateful for people like you, and anyone who complains about the waiting need to grow up, go outside, and get a life.
I agree, Hibari is hilarious. I love how she says "Sano-sama". She is so dramatic and it's awesome. I would love to see more of them. We're all grateful of Kai200X's subs. :lol We should be the one who's apologizing for seeming to put any kind of pressure, if any so far. :x

hardy har har

Post by hardy har har » Jul 25th, '07, 15:20

Gomen na if this was already asked but who was the guy in the track outfit in the stands at the end of episode 1?

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 25th, '07, 15:30

hardy har har wrote:Gomen na if this was already asked but who was the guy in the track outfit in the stands at the end of episode 1?
He is a guy from Dorm 1 who (even though I think it's not really necessary but putting it in a spoiler just in case):
he was one of the guys that were in the restroom and spiked Ashiya's foot. Poor Ashiya. :cry:

I hope that answers your question. :cheers:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 25th, '07, 15:53

eh...just saw episode4 and the preview for the next one looks interesting because
i think nanba's mom is going to be there...hmmm...the one where they had a part time job or something...and it looks like nanba's past love is also going to be there...i could be wrong but that's what i'm sensing, hehehe :D

jhaq

Post by jhaq » Jul 25th, '07, 16:10

thanks so much for the upload.....
tee hee.... its such a funny and cool series..
i've already watch the taiwan version.. both was equally good.....for me..

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 16:44

Not rushing for the subs or anything but where can i find sites for episode 4 with subs? I heard that there were delays but i thought that was only for like one site. But thank you subbers. We all appreciate your effort and taking your time off for us.

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Jul 25th, '07, 16:49

ep 5 beach scene preview looks good. Alas some "fan service" for the gents in the house :)

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 22:23

wait wait...who's nanba again? too many characters to remember.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 25th, '07, 22:27

euniceng446 wrote:wait wait...who's nanba again? too many characters to remember.
He's Dorm 2 leader.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 25th, '07, 22:45

oh yea. lol thanks. hey know any sites for episodes 4 with subs? im not sure if they're out yet. i heard that there were some delays, but its okay. just asking if you guys know any.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 25th, '07, 23:37

for those with high quality videos....unlike me...

there is a RUMOR that
in the scene where Nakatsu was getting ready to hit Sano (this is after the goukon), people reportedly said they saw a love bite? (I guess that's what you'd call it in English?) on Toma's neck or something. Then another person agreed that s/he saw something but doubted it could be true because he's a Johnny and he would be more careful. Then a third person said "Well, you know... it could have just been a bug bite." :lol

completely unrelated but I googled "love bite" and "ikuta toma" and I found out Yamashita showed up on TV with a love bite clearly showing... after people found out he was dating this other model or something. Johnnys.... :glare:
On the other hand... I loved the Ainori insert :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 25th, '07, 23:56

lsqB wrote:for those with high quality videos....unlike me...

there is a RUMOR that
in the scene where Nakatsu was getting ready to hit Sano (this is after the goukon), people reportedly said they saw a love bite? (I guess that's what you'd call it in English?) on Toma's neck or something. Then another person agreed that s/he saw something but doubted it could be true because he's a Johnny and he would be more careful. Then a third person said "Well, you know... it could have just been a bug bite." :lol

completely unrelated but I googled "love bite" and "ikuta toma" and I found out Yamashita showed up on TV with a love bite clearly showing... after people found out he was dating this other model or something. Johnnys.... :glare:
On the other hand... I loved the Ainori insert :cheers:
Lol. You could figure out who the model was(name)?
euniceng446 wrote:oh yea. lol thanks. hey know any sites for episodes 4 with subs? im not sure if they're out yet. i heard that there were some delays, but its okay. just asking if you guys know any.
No, the subs aint out yet. Neither arashi.vox made them nor Kai200x nor someone at soompi.[/spoiler]

switkiss56

Post by switkiss56 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:02

question...is the actor who is plays the doctor wears contacts???

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:03

^Ok thanks for the fill- in. i was wondering. cause usually the subs come out within a day at most. i guess waiting a day wont hurt. they should take their time to make it more efficient. so yeah. I watched the raw one but didnt understand what they were talking but understood the concept...good enough. thanks anyway.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 26th, '07, 00:03

I just got to know about "Ainori" recently and after reading few infos & trans , I think this show is quite amuring LoL no doubt why Hana Kimi inserts it haha XD totally crack me up! Sekime looked so cute~

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 26th, '07, 00:04

Yeah, the actor who plays Umeda wears contacts. When he appeared on BISTRO SMAP with Maki, his eyes were naturally brown.

switkiss56

Post by switkiss56 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:07

woah fast reply :w00t: ...thanks!!!!!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 00:10

MiIiyah wrote:
Abiru Yu.

This might be just a RUMOR too.

and another thing. after wiking YT... it seems he's technically studying business at Meiji U. Inoue Mao is studying theater or something at Meiji U too. I forgot exactly, but she said so in Friendpark. interesting :whistling:

And be patient. You can't expect subs to be out in a day after the episode has been aired. Whenever that does happen though, you shouldn't take it for granted but as nothing less than a MIRACLE. (this is coming from someone who has done this miracle many times)
....especially for this drama. Half the time the characters are so crazy they aren't speaking Japanese.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:14

hey relax, we are patient just a little curious to where we can find the sites with subs when it comes out. and for all the episodes so far, they did have the subs the next day. so yeah. we don't take it for granted. we're thankful and we always say it. so please, don't make us seem like pigs.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 26th, '07, 00:15

switkiss56 wrote:question...is the actor who is plays the doctor wears contacts???
His name is Kamikawa Takaya.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamikawa_Takaya

There you go :lol.
They are contacts. His picturee. Bwahha.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 26th, '07, 00:19

lsqB wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Abiru Yu.

This might be just a RUMOR too.

and another thing. after wiking YT... it seems he's technically studying business at Meiji U. Inoue Mao is studying theater or something at Meiji U too. I forgot exactly, but she said so in Friendpark. interesting :whistling:

And be patient. You can't expect subs to be out in a day after the episode has been aired. Whenever that does happen though, you shouldn't take it for granted but as nothing less than a MIRACLE. (this is coming from someone who has done this miracle many times)
....especially for this drama. Half the time the characters are so crazy they aren't speaking Japanese.
But indeed an interesting rumor.

Eh Yamapi and Inoue.. this is creepy (sorry!!). Sure it is interesting and I wonder what kind of relation both have (or if there even IS a relation). If there is, I hope it is just a normal friendship.
Last edited by Manatsu on Jul 26th, '07, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 00:20

euniceng446 wrote:hey relax, we are patient just a little curious to where we can find the sites with subs when it comes out. and for all the episodes so far, they did have the subs the next day. so yeah. we don't take it for granted. we're thankful and we always say it. so please, don't make us seem like pigs.
...I didn't... mean it THAT way.... :-(
MiIiyah wrote:Eh Toma and Inoue.. this is creepy (sorry!!). Sure it is interesting and I wonder what kind of relation both have (or if there even IS a relation). If there is, I hope it is just a normal friendship.
no, I didn't say that. I said Yamashita and Mao goes to the same college.
Last edited by lsqB on Jul 26th, '07, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

homemade

Post by homemade » Jul 26th, '07, 00:21

no need to rush Kai200X, take your time and thank you for your fantastic subs!

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 26th, '07, 00:23

euniceng446 wrote:hey relax, we are patient just a little curious to where we can find the sites with subs when it comes out. and for all the episodes so far, they did have the subs the next day. so yeah. we don't take it for granted. we're thankful and we always say it. so please, don't make us seem like pigs.
I dont think this was her intention.
She is right.
Why do you aks for subs if you are patient?
If you were patient,you wouldnt asked.
If the subs were out, someone would notifed you and the other.
Dont take her post so serious. You talk like she offended/insulted someone here what is really harsh of you to accuse something like that.

IsqB wrote: no, I didn't say that. I said Yamashita and Mao goes to the same college.
All Johnnys are the same for me to be honest.
Somehow I had Toma in my mind and didnt pay attention that you actually meant Yamapi.
I'll fix it.
Last edited by Manatsu on Jul 26th, '07, 00:29, edited 2 times in total.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:24

oh okay, im sorry if i overreacted, cause i was told multiple times that i was being impatient but i can't use veoh nor can i download it so ppl always assume that i'm rushing but im not, so sorry if i hurt your feelings- so yeah besides those sites do you know anymore sites where i can watch? :)

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:30

Last edited by euniceng446 on Jul 26th, '07, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:30

Why does Kamikawa wear contacts in this drama? Sorry if it's already been discussed before. :unsure: Well not complaining though because his eyes are absolutely gorgeous!! :wub:

I think the rumor is interesting too. :D It's quite amazing how you guys are so observant. :lol Well then again, I did spot something too but not anything interesting. :glare: Poor eyesight of mine.
euniceng446 wrote:oh okay, im sorry if i overreacted, cause i was told multiple times that i was being impatient but i can't use veoh nor can i download it so ppl always assume that i'm rushing but im not, so sorry if i hurt your feelings- so yeah besides those sites do you know anymore sites where i can watch? :)
Like online? Well there's crunchyroll and youtube. I think CR usually have the subbed ones right away when the subs are out. :-)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 26th, '07, 00:30

euniceng446 wrote:oh okay, im sorry if i overreacted, cause i was told multiple times that i was being impatient but i can't use veoh nor can i download it so ppl always assume that i'm rushing but im not, so sorry if i hurt your feelings- so yeah besides those sites do you know anymore sites where i can watch? :)
Tried http://www.crunchyroll.com/ yet?

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:31

Thanks for the sites guys

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Jul 26th, '07, 00:33

I was going to ask about the contacts too! It does make his gaze a little...unnerving. I think because it's such a light colour. It suits him and his character in a way though.

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Jul 26th, '07, 00:35

the hanakimi livejournal has http links for the episodes, and have had them for every ep, so it may be worth joing there if you're going to need the direct downloads all the time.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 00:36

When the Dorm 1 were exercising, Tennouji was brown. Was he trying act like this guy... think his name is like Billy, that usually does these exercise?
[/quote]
Yup m pretty sure they were doing a spoof of Billy's boot camp. I had never heard of billy's boot camp before I c
me to Japan and im not sure why its so popular here. Is it popular in other countries too?

As for Ainori, I had never heard of it until you guys started to mention it so I had to go look it up. Leave it to the Japanese to create a show like that. Man I love Japanese tv!!!!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 00:37

well.... I've been so confused why this site has never been mentioned before (no one ever mentions it in English sites that I don't know if I should even mention it...) but there is http://www.nicovideo.jp/

It's like Japanese youtube... but lots of drama gets uploaded way faster than youtube or even d-addicts/clubbox because people are actually taping the drama from their TV instead of downloading from sites like d-addicts and then reuploading them.

Like Hotaru no Hikari got uploaded 3 minutes after it finished airing in Japan. Awesomeness :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 00:40

wow the post got kinda sqrewed up! probably my fault though ^_^

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:40

lsqB wrote:well.... I've been so confused why this site has never been mentioned before (no one ever mentions it in English sites that I don't know if I should even mention it...) but there is http://www.nicovideo.jp/

It's like Japanese youtube... but lots of drama gets uploaded way faster than youtube or even d-addicts/clubbox because people are actually taping the drama from their TV instead of downloading from sites like d-addicts and then reuploading them.

Like Hotaru no Hikari got uploaded 3 minutes after it finished airing in Japan. Awesomeness :lol
Oh, I think euniceng446 wanted to have a site to go where english subbed videos were available... unless this japanese site has them too? Well thanks for another link to watch! :lol :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 26th, '07, 00:41

lsqB wrote:well.... I've been so confused why this site has never been mentioned before (no one ever mentions it in English sites that I don't know if I should even mention it...) but there is http://www.nicovideo.jp/

Awesome site. Thank you very much. <3
My friend told me about the "japanese youtube" site but she has forgot the link and I was lazy to look around.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:42

Yorokobi wrote:wow the post got kinda sqrewed up! probably my fault though ^_^
Ohh you answer my question. :lol Thanks. I thought that part was hilarious. One of my favorite parts in ep 4.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 26th, '07, 00:42

You could feasibly draw one line from one Japanese actor to another, and you'd end up with half of Young Japan having some sort of six degrees relationship (in this context, I mean professionally).

For example, using Maki - >(Teppan Shoujo Akane) Tsukamoto Takashi -> (stand up!) Oguri Shun -> (stand up!) Yamashita Tomohisa --> (nobuta wo produce) Kamenashi Kazuya --> ( Tatta Hitotsu no Koi )Toda Erika -> (Tatta hitotsu no Koi) Hiraoka Yuuta --> (First Kiss) Inoue Mao -> (Hana Yori Dango) Matsumoto Jun --> (Tokyo Tower) Okada Junichi ---> (Cosmic Rescue) Maki Horikita

but now it's getting a little OT (and I'm getting a little obsessive compulsive- I could already see how to link Maki through Death Note to Erika).

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 00:44

Thanks for all the sites. :)

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 00:49

@silentblvd
I don't know most of the drama you mentioned but I do know HYD and Tokyo Tower. Now how does these two connect through TT?
Matsumoto Jun --> (Tokyo Tower) Okada Junichi
@tsurashi313
oh my bad. I thought s/he was asking for raws, because I thought s/he said s/he was going to be patient and wait for subs to come out :scratch:

@yorokobi
does Billy's boot camp have anything to do with the new Billy talent in Japanese TV?

Oh, and for those who wants to know more about ainori
http://jlandsub.com/blog/hanazakari-x-ainori/

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 26th, '07, 00:51

Lily, I know there was a drama called Tokyo Tower, but I was referring to the movie of the same name starring Matsujun and Okada. :)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 00:53

@tsurashi313
oh my bad. I thought s/he was asking for raws, because I thought s/he said s/he was going to be patient and wait for subs to come out :scratch:

I got that impression too

@yorokobi
does Billy's boot camp have anything to do with the new Billy talent in Japanese TV?

I dont know about any new billy talent in Japanese tv sorry

Oh, and for those who wants to know more about ainori
http://jlandsub.com/blog/hanazakari-x-ainori/[/quote]

Thanks for the link!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 00:54

silentblvd wrote:Lily, I know there was a drama called Tokyo Tower, but I was referring to the movie of the same name starring Matsujun and Okada. :)
oh.

wait... NO WAY? Matsujun was in tokyo tower movie?!

how is that guy staying alive?!

the only actor I know in TTmovie is the guy that played Saitou Hajime in Shinsengumi! NHK Taiga ^^;;