STAY AWAY
6%

Total votes: 65

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Stained Glass (SBS, 2004/5) **Spoilers**

Post by zdoon » Dec 12th, '04, 15:18

Post random thoughts, comments, etctera and discuss them here.

I've seen 4 episodes so far (thanks to rosie's vids :) ). It's good. Actually, as critical as I can be, none of the clichés and what not in the show matter so much. Stained Glass is exciting and, I admit it, I even got a few goosbumps here and there.

In format it's a relatively straight-forward, no tricks beneath the sleeve, melodrama/romance with very little humor if any, in the vein of other K dramas, particularly the Season dramas. Plot devices- childhood seperations, reunions, twists of fate, missed chances, jealous lovers, love triangle - in those shows are in effect here. In fact, if anything, Stained Glass is sort of the updated version of Winter Sonata (they even play piano music from the latter show in one of the episodes -- was this deliberate homage?). But the pacing is much better, and something about the show breathes much better than its predecessors. Bottom line is that SG works. It's not a deeply enriching kind of show, but it's definitely entertaining.
Last edited by zdoon on Dec 12th, '04, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

kikki
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kikki » Dec 12th, '04, 16:29

Yep u're totally right ZDoon :D This is an awesome drama!! I'm sooo hooked. Even tho I'm watching LSIH, MISA and Last Dance this is by far the most captivating one for me. Lee Dong Gun comes out looking so suave and cool in this drama; everything from his hair to his clothes :lol and I think I'm a little biased cuz I'm also a big Kim Ha Neul fan. I was a little iffy about Kim Sung Soo but he's okay in this drama, nothing extraordinary tho imho. Lee Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul are really an awesome cast as it is, so I wouldn't complain. Plus the storyline may seem a little cliche but it is actually very intriguing. Even tho it may seem a little predictable, it has the ability to create anticipation for the next episode. Plus the music is really nice, tho I would have to say that MISA probably has the best bg music.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 12th, '04, 19:20

thanks zdoon, for starting this thread. i would've done it, but i wasn't sure if there were enough people like me who were crazy about this, so i confined my comments to the soompi forum. :)

anyways, i love this drama so much! after every episode, it leaves you wanting more. the story is pretty standard (though from what i've read on the soompi thread, there's one more twist coming...) but the actors just do a great job of conveying their feelings. and the music is THE BEST! ok, to be fair, i'm not watching MISA, so i can't compare...but how can you beat a song sung by LDG?! i think that KHN and LDG are at their best right now and KSS is pretty good (though he looks really tired in this). i hope the story continues to be entertaining and captivating (and that they don't make KSS turn into an evil, bitter person..he's already gone through enough with that family of his).

all of this wouldn't have been possible w/o rosie's subs. i watched the raws posted, but couldn't understand too much past the basic storyline. it's so much better knowing what LDG is saying as he pulls his shirt aside to show KHN his chest. :wub:

leeunit

Post by leeunit » Dec 13th, '04, 01:13

How about that Japanese-born actress, Yu Min? Her Korean has improved drastically since All In, very impressive.

pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pockiiee » Dec 13th, '04, 01:35

There seem to be a lot of good K-dramas out!

Just finished the first episode - got to love that scene behind the curtain.!! Looks quite good so far - although I'll also chip in that KSS looks really worn out.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 13th, '04, 03:32

pockiiee wrote:There seem to be a lot of good K-dramas out!

Just finished the first episode - got to love that scene behind the curtain.!! Looks quite good so far - although I'll also chip in that KSS looks really worn out.
I second that
just finished two episodes...
it looks very promising :wub: ...

which song is sung by LDG?
but the song I really like was played during ep01 where she keeps following the actress in the hotel

i wonder if LDG has an accent when he speaks japanese....

rosie

Post by rosie » Dec 13th, '04, 21:36

jaycee05 wrote:wonder if LDG has an accent when he speaks japanese....
Hehe.. some Japanese person posted on the official site's webboard saying that she thinks his Japanese pronunciation is not the best but is.. "cute". In my ears (with my somewhat limited Japanese) he has a very Korean-Japanese accent :P. Like the d and t pronunciations of some words and whatnot but I do give him lots of props for the effort :D I'm sure it will improve over time~

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » Dec 14th, '04, 19:03

watched all 4 eps from rosie's clubbox..btw thanks rosie for subbing this series, much appreciated!!! YYCAF is starting to sub this series with chinese subs too now. this series is very good, just love the cast especially LDG and KHN.

jasmine

Post by jasmine » Dec 14th, '04, 19:41

wow thanks rosie for subbing this series. I really like KHN and LDG. I've only watched the first 2 eps but it's so good. Wow LDG is so slick and cool in this..very hot too :) :wub: I saw him in let's go to school but his performance and role is much better here. KSS is just ok as an actor, he could improve. Anyways KHN is one of my fav actresses and the plot is good so far.

Peggy

Stained Glass

Post by Peggy » Dec 14th, '04, 19:50

Hi,

I must say thank you to Rosie for subbing this drama. I am computer illiterate when anything technical is required and I have no luck with putting audio and video together. Need step by step instructions and sometimes still don't get it. No way will my PC have anything to do with yousendit or clubbox. I depend on kindess and hard work of people like Rosie who will do an Eng.sub and put it with the torrent. Thank you my dear from a rather old kdrama fanatic. :roll Also a jdrama fanatic. :roll

Peg :D

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 15th, '04, 00:05

I'm finding this drama more like STH slash winter sonata
the only factor missing is amnesia...

the bantering bet KHN and LDG kinda mirror's CJW and KSW
even the style of acting is almost the same...
somehow i can see the shadows of CJW/KSW hovering over these 2 main characters....

how about that part about not knowing each others name...sort of like sthep04, at the beach...
where CJW keep peeking at the house where KSW is playing the piano...and it's really killing u why the hell he couldn't see her in the window...
and for yurihwa...it's the names...it's so ridiculous that LDG didnt ask her name in the first place ... the first thing(or maybe one of the first things) u ask a person u meet is his/her name...but in this series, they're making it into such a big deal...and wat's up with the truck eating up LDG's name when he finally yelled it out...
ahhhhhh...damn the writer and his melodramatic cliches...
im not saying they're not effective...
look how they're killing me

although the sense of urgency found in sth is not as strong in this drama...
this series is taking its time...and everything about it is subtle as of now...but the writer's extravagance on the subject of love is still there...i hope he considered friendship first b4 love, coz that's how they all started anyway

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 15th, '04, 00:11

^ yeah, definitely true, though I've only seen 4 (?) episodes of STH and am not fan of that show in the least. (Sorry, fans.)

As far as I'm concerned, Kim Sungsoo's character = that possesive guy in WS. LDG = Bae Youngjoon's character. Kim Haneul = CJW's character (Winter Sonata).

I still enjoy the way SG is paced and directed. I guess I like the ambience. :-)

swtlylwun

Post by swtlylwun » Dec 16th, '04, 05:30

yea i agree with the previous post! how can they not know anyone's name?!!? btw does anyone know how many epsiodes total there is to this drama?? and yea this does kind of somewhat seem like WS...and STH but thank goodness those three dont have any family ties to eachother! ^_^

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 16th, '04, 06:03

Possessiveness of KHN by KSS was cute at first, but it's rapidly deteriorating into annoyance. However, for some reason, I'm liking it so far -- it's still a bit premature to tell whether it'll be the next WS in terms of dragginess/storyline, but the main characters seem to have more "spunk" than in WS, therefore contributing to the seemingly faster pace of the drama.

by the by, I am never browsing through soompi's forums again... every time I skim through there to look for wallpapers/pictures, I nearly stumble on a spoiler every time without warning! Thank god for my ability to look away quickly before any damage is done... but by then, I've realized that I've seen (at least part) of the spoiler. -____-;;;

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 16th, '04, 09:21

iceberri wrote:by the by, I am never browsing through soompi's forums again... every time I skim through there to look for wallpapers/pictures, I nearly stumble on a spoiler every time without warning! Thank god for my ability to look away quickly before any damage is done... but by then, I've realized that I've seen (at least part) of the spoiler. -____-;;;
exactly! those people love spoilers. good thing my brain is equipped with an automatic black-out-upon-spoiler function. :glare:

i also hope the show doesn't start dragging, but i wouldn't be suprised if it did, right? :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 16th, '04, 09:40

iceberri wrote:Possessiveness of KHN by KSS was cute at first, but it's rapidly deteriorating into annoyance. However, for some reason, I'm liking it so far -- it's still a bit premature to tell whether it'll be the next WS in terms of dragginess/storyline, but the main characters seem to have more "spunk" than in WS, therefore contributing to the seemingly faster pace of the drama.

by the by, I am never browsing through soompi's forums again... every time I skim through there to look for wallpapers/pictures, I nearly stumble on a spoiler every time without warning! Thank god for my ability to look away quickly before any damage is done... but by then, I've realized that I've seen (at least part) of the spoiler. -____-;;;
hahah....i can't help but be tempted to glance. okay okay....to be honest....not glance...but to read everything. :lol just now, i stumbled on the spoiler to MISA, and i'm not really liking it. but that's not gonna stop me from watching the rest of it. 8)

now, if only i can stop browsing through soompi's forum, then maybe i can be surprised every now and then instead of expecting the actions to take place.

and as of now...i'm still downloading episode 1 of yurihwa....so i haven't watched it yet. i don't want to start from episode 4 working it way down. but i can't wait!! LDG LDG!!! :wub:

il_mare

Post by il_mare » Dec 16th, '04, 17:04

iceberri wrote:Possessiveness of KHN by KSS was cute at first, but it's rapidly deteriorating into annoyance. However, for some reason, I'm liking it so far --
I tend to disagree....if you r in a fulfilling relationship and the other person reciprocate your feelings, then it should be that you want to share everything, tell each other everything that's happening in your life. So I am sad becos there Ki Tae is trying to find out everything about Ji Soo, yet she is suffocating from all his questions. :-( :-( At the same time, Ji Soo is sad when Ki Tae asks for more in their relationship as his friendship means everything to her, yet she can't cross that barrier to be more than just a friend to him.

The only mistake that Ki Tae made was not accepting the fact that Ji Soo is only going to keep him as a friend and move on. And I just hope he does not turn into a pathetic wounded animal and turn all evil......which is what I suspect is going to happen. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 17th, '04, 19:55

Unfortunately the implications of KSS turning into a wounded animal are already too obvious to ignore. At first, I felt utter sympathy for Ki Tae's situation, since he's been there for her, but...
spoiler up to ep 4 wrote: didn't they already hint at Ki Tae knowing Dong Joo is alive? He donated the kidney to him, so certainly he must know that Dong Joo did not drown... It seems to be a secret he's kept close to his heart.. perhaps to keep Kim Ha Neul (forgot her character name) away from LDG? Since that little revelation, I haven't been rooting for Ki Tae at all. :|

Emi801

Post by Emi801 » Dec 17th, '04, 22:30

Ahh I am really really enjoying this drama~ I can also see the typical kdrama cliches in it, but I am still sucked in ^_^ I just love LDG ^_^ For a while I actually wanted both guys to win KHN because I felt bad for them... they both played guys who lost girlfriends to Bi ^_^;; )

LDG's japanese does have an accent (he sort of slurs his 'tsu' sound, so 'tokubetsu' sounds like 'tokubeschu' , and the rhythm of his sentences seems a little weird, but it is very cute ^_^ ) He sounds a lot better than I was expecting. I wonder how his French in Lovers in Paris was. I don't have an ear for that, though even I could tell that Kijoo's French was pretty bad. I remember wincing at the Japanese being spoken in Thousand Years of Love....

I have watched up to episode 6 so far. 1-4 subbed, and then I just couldn't wait for subs on 5-6, I HAD to watch them NOW :D I still managed to enjoy it, even though my Korean vocabulary is only about 10 words ^_^;;; And wow, the ending of ep 6, without spoiling it, I wonder how many times the filmed that... the scene used in the episode is slightly different than the one shown in the ending credits, so I wonder...

I can't wait for subs on 5-6, I really want to know what they were saying!

I_Nee

Post by I_Nee » Dec 18th, '04, 07:48

Keep posting spoilers/comments people b/c I'm dling the first ep right now its taking forever :x but who cares I want to see LDG :wub: !!!!

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 18th, '04, 08:07

iceberri wrote:
spoiler up to ep 4 wrote: He donated the kidney to him, so certainly he must know that Dong Joo did not drown... :|
I don't see the connection. They performed that before the river incident, I thought. Or am I missing something?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 18th, '04, 15:05

zdoon wrote:
iceberri wrote:
spoiler up to ep 4 wrote: He donated the kidney to him, so certainly he must know that Dong Joo did not drown... :|
I don't see the connection. They performed that before the river incident, I thought. Or am I missing something?
spoiler wrote:I thought it was because of the river incident that they had to perform the operation... :nuts:
Anyways, I'm confused. Anyone who's seen up to episode 4 want to provide a clarification?

boltar

Post by boltar » Dec 18th, '04, 15:55

iceberri wrote: Anyways, I'm confused. Anyone who's seen up to episode 4 want to provide a clarification?
spoiler wrote: Yeah I just rewatched that scene (in episode 3) and there is no hint in saying that it was because of the river incident. I've always thought it was before the incident.

Hudsonn

Post by Hudsonn » Dec 18th, '04, 15:59

Yes i agree with zdoon that kidney operation was before the river incident and what i have understand is that it happened even before jisoo came to the chuch and she don't probably even know thatthey had operation. Well that's my opinion anyway.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 18th, '04, 17:16

Well, I guess only time will tell. :lol It just seemed like such a perfect place for some foreshadowing in the future --
an unforgivable act by Ki Tae for not telling KHN the truth, and the lifelong debt Dong Joo owes to Ki Tae..... I'm not saying there are any noticeable substantial hints, but it seems like a natural and logical conclusion to see where this drama is going. Besides, how else are they going to use that scar as a plot device? She's already got the picture to confirm that they really were childhood best friends in the past...... there's got to be another purpose for the identical scars.
I dunno, maybe I'm just overanalyzing things, as usual. :mrgreen:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 19th, '04, 04:42

^^hmm...i also believe that the kidney incident was before the river incident. however, i do agree with iceberri that it seems like it'll foreshadow something. i also think that it'll figure into the story as something of a life debt ("i saved your life, so you can do one simple thing for me, right?") so far gitae's character is ok but slightly possessive. :(

as for soompi and it's spoilers...i totally agree, though i'm guilty of contributing some translated spoilers (carefully masked) to the Yurihwa thread. :roll however, because of Yurihwa, i've become addicted to checking that thread every so often to see more pictures and find out about releases. :wink:

Nexxus

Post by Nexxus » Dec 19th, '04, 05:35

I have a question about the OST it might be a stupid question.. hopefully I don't SPOIL anything but..............

I was reading somewhere that Lee Dong Gun sings the song "friend" is that true??

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 19th, '04, 06:16

Nexxus wrote:I have a question about the OST it might be a stupid question.. hopefully I don't SPOIL anything but..............

I was reading somewhere that Lee Dong Gun sings the song "friend" is that true??
yes he did. Under the name "U" but it's quite obvious the voice is his.

spoiler
the kidney operation has no connection to the river incident. Dong Joo drowned trying to retreive JiSoo's ocarina which has fallen into the river.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 19th, '04, 13:23

rainy wrote:
Nexxus wrote:I have a question about the OST it might be a stupid question.. hopefully I don't SPOIL anything but..............

yes he did. Under the name "U" but it's quite obvious the voice is his.
It is him, I keep looking at the OST and I cant find his name on any of the songs...
thank u rainy for pointing the song to me
I love LDG's voice, it's straight and mellow...simple but beautiful...i get goosebumps when i hear him sing :wub:

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Dec 19th, '04, 13:49

I'm not sure I really like this series.. I've seen all the subbed episodes so far, and I just find the "love triangle" not really a triangle.. It's mainly an LDG's and KHN love story with an intellectual whore (please hurt my feelings more, so I can keep on loving you) KSS.
KSS's chracter is so whipped that it just turns me off to watching it. Talk about stalker characteristic.

Nexxus

Post by Nexxus » Dec 20th, '04, 01:14

Hopefully I don't sound pushy :unsure: but does anyone know when the next set of english subs are coming out for eps 5 and 6? I just wanted to know when it could be expected.. I'm really starting to like this drama..... getting hooked :w00t: thanx :D

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 22nd, '04, 02:46

^^it'll be a few weeks. i believe rosie said that she'll be on vacation for about 3 wks.

you could also head over to the soompi forum. in the Stained Glass thread, someone has translated most of episode 5 & 6. so if you don't mind reading as you watch, that's also an option.

duckie

Post by duckie » Jan 24th, '05, 17:55

:-)

gullybe

Post by gullybe » Jan 29th, '05, 19:28

FYI

I just checked the site and rosie is uploading episode 5.

Ironic thing is, I just visited soompi yesterday and based on the discussions they're having there, the story actually started to drag. This is the reason why they had to cut it short by 2 episodes. :unsure:

Anyweiz, I'm gonna keep downloading future episodes!

Thanks!

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Jan 29th, '05, 19:45

gullybe wrote:FYI

Ironic thing is, I just visited soompi yesterday and based on the discussions they're having there, the story actually started to drag. This is the reason why they had to cut it short by 2 episodes. :unsure:

Anyweiz, I'm gonna keep downloading future episodes!

Thanks!
the ratings are horrible too, btw.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 30th, '05, 00:11

gullybe wrote:FYI

Ooh, great. I've been waiting & waiting for it.

rosie

Post by rosie » Jan 30th, '05, 00:14

Episode 5 uploaded completed at clubbox :-)

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Jan 30th, '05, 00:21

thanks rosiee!!! i was just thinking about the series today. :lol and now a new eppy! :w00t:

ginky

Post by ginky » Jan 31st, '05, 09:03

am a newbie! I'm sort of lost regarding clubbox. Can anyone please help me and post the site of clubbox where i can download yurihwa faster. Thank you

Thank you to rosie for sharing this series.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Feb 1st, '05, 06:50

Just finished ep05(thank u rosie :D )
anyway, is it just me who thinks that there's no chemistry bet. LDG and KHN?
LDG is so wrong for this part :crazy:
I enjoyed seeing him in Sweet 18 or even in Sang-doo...but here(ep05)...no fun at all :-( I have this urge to shift my eyes away from the screen everytime he..he..ugh..nevermind...If I say them out loud, I might end up disliking him
and the lines, geez......they're getting cheesier by the minute...or even the usual commandment of girl-works-at-boy's company is getttinnnnnggg reallyyy old, dammit!

but ep05 is OK...I didnt find it draggy or anything...so, Im still looking forward for ep06

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Feb 4th, '05, 02:47

moved to kdrama reviews..

glittergemz4mee

Post by glittergemz4mee » Feb 21st, '05, 03:34

i havent finished it so i can say it is life altering but i am on epi. 14 right now and i think peps should see it~~~

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » Mar 10th, '05, 19:40

I just finished ep 6. They are gonna kiss next ep, man, how can it stop right here?
Lee Dong Gun, so cute, so romantic. For the first few eps, he for sure knows how to get a girl. Who can help falling for him after hearing all that sweet talks? Geez
It is so sad if the series is becoming draggy later on. Hope it is not a case for me.
I am feeling so sorry for Gi-Tae. He is so caring for the girl. But sometimes, I think he is so obsessive, father-like. Care too much -> annoying !!!!!

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Mar 20th, '05, 13:32

jaycee05 wrote:Just finished ep05(thank u rosie :D )
anyway, is it just me who thinks that there's no chemistry bet. LDG and KHN?
LDG is so wrong for this part :crazy:
I enjoyed seeing him in Sweet 18 or even in Sang-doo...but here(ep05)...no fun at all :-( I have this urge to shift my eyes away from the screen everytime he..he..ugh..nevermind...If I say them out loud, I might end up disliking him
really? for me it's the opposite.... I don't like KHN or her character in SG much, and I also feel the urge to look somewhere else when she appears... in short, I'm only watching this because of LDG... joke :D

Well, this drama is chock-full of the usual cliches, but I don't know, something attracts me to it. I find myself reacting a lot when I watch any episode, which is usually a good indicator for me.... :D

MzParanoia

Ending of Stained Glass?

Post by MzParanoia » May 9th, '05, 05:32

Who here has seen the ending of YURIHWA -> Stained Glass? I've just seen the RAW version that was downloaded off of clubbox... and to those who's seen and UNDERSTOOD it.. please help me out here!

1. Why'd the main couple go on different flights? o_O :unsure:
2. I saw wedding pictures on their official gallery website... but there seems to be no wedding here? :O
3. What was wrong with Park Gi-Tae? I mean his sickness and all...

If someone could pleaseeeeeeeeee just help me out here n fill in those gaps.. I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

P.S: Is it just MEEEE or there seems to be no chemistry between the main couple? LEE DONG GUN soooooooooooooo does not fit with role, dont you think? O_o

piggy

Post by piggy » Jun 14th, '05, 20:33

1. They go different way at the end. Lee Dong Gun will go back to Japan and I don't know where the lead actress going?
2. They didn't get married because the day they plan to marry and waiting Park GI-Tae to arrive. He didn't show up and commit suicide because he was really sick.
3. Park Gi-Tae have some type of cancer.

I hope there answer your questions.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jun 14th, '05, 20:57

Yo, people!!!!!!!!!

If you want to post spoilers, especially for a series that hasn't been subbed yet,

USE SPOILER BOXES OR PM!!

Noone wants to accidentally view the ending of a show this way.

Couldn't even be bothered to put a spoiler tag in the title. Use your head, people, and read the damn posting rules.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 19th, '05, 15:21

Kind seeder,

Thank you very :wub: very :wub: much for having answered my prayers in my seed request for the Stained Glass OST. You are the best :wub: :cheers:

Btw, it has many nice songs and the male lead Lee Dong Gun can sing quite well..imo think. I like his singing. It is track no. 2, fyi.

msmandy

Post by msmandy » Jan 14th, '06, 10:40

can anyone please tell me where i can get english for this drama? i need from 7-18.

thanks!

DarkSephiroth

Post by DarkSephiroth » May 17th, '06, 00:02

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find 7-18 subbed?

It seems that d addicts only has 1-6 english subbed and just stopped there...

thanks

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » May 18th, '06, 22:22

go to the subtitle section to get softsubs for 7-18..

wyen

Post by wyen » May 23rd, '06, 13:06

All I can say that the leads were lack chemistry
But I can say that the first few episodes were good though

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 6th, '06, 02:06

:cussing: :cry: I had been SO CAREFUL not to read any of the spoilers here, and this drama looked really GOOD TOO. But i went to youtube to see if someone had uploaded it and the only thing that came up was episode 17 and some idiot had posted a major spoiler as the summary of the episode! I glanced at it and managed to read some of it! AHHHH, now i know some of what happens!
Like Someone (i didnt get to see who) develops leukimia and then someone has to make the ultimate sacrifice, blah blah. and also gerry's foster father is jamie's real father?! WHAT IS THIS?!
Damnit, im soo mad. Well now its ruined for me...but i think i'll still watch it... :-)

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 27th, '06, 16:40

awwww i want to watch this drama sooo badly =~( but on this site the size of the files are way too big for me to download =~( can sum1 please suggest a site or a place where i can Dl 350mb epz?

Thankss

Archique185

Post by Archique185 » Nov 25th, '06, 06:46

i think i'm so frustrated with the ending...
never thought it would be like dat.... :-(

noinoi

Post by noinoi » Mar 12th, '07, 04:34

Please let me know, Where are download torrent file Stain Glass :-(
Attachments
h1.jpg
h1.jpg (51.96 KiB) Viewed 4154 times

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » Sep 4th, '07, 23:51

I really disliked this drama. I felt it was too long and overly dramatic. The whole ending was so exhausting I didn't even feel sad. I was disappointed because I love all the cast members but I just didn't "feel" it

rlia

Post by rlia » Sep 6th, '07, 18:23

i'm so sorry to say this...but i think you should STAY AWAY from this drama....yeah in the early episodes this drama feels good enough to watch...with three big actors they brought...

but in the middle it started to get boring...and i didn't feel the chemistry at all...
and after watching the ending i really felt sorry why i had choose this drama to be watched...? i mean i'm sure there so many other better k-dramas to be watched than this....with the better story line, better ending

the ending was....yeah...i don't understand why the director made this kind of ending...what he meant actually from making this drama...???
if they only gave us a very big cliffhanger in the end...

patricia_devy

Post by patricia_devy » Mar 30th, '08, 17:20

where can i get these series with english subtitles?
I tried to open mysoju.com, but my computer can't open it.
I just watched the first episode (without sub) and found that it will be difficult.
Thank you...

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Apr 2nd, '08, 20:18

Stained Glass 6[/url] questions + spoilers
wow this episode gave me so many different feelings. First of all poor guys. Gi Tae with his one sided love... nothing seems to go well for him. Dong-joo with his love that cannot be tamed... At the end of the episode it would have been so much better if Dong-joo would have appeared out of nowhere and hugged Ji-soo from behind. But well that passionate kiss was ok too... I hope Dong-joo didn't eat poor Ji soo. I hate the way sometimes in Kdramas when characters kiss or hug main girl tends to just stay still.

I don't quite get Tae Gi's family. What happened? Maybe story didn't explain it yet or I just didn't get it but it's quite irritating to not understand what's going on. I have the picture that Tae Gi's mom and dad got divorced because he didn't care about her anymore but she still loves him. Or did they get the divorce? Did he marry her after his wife died and when were Gi Tae adopted? is this his real mother or what? If yes why was he abandoned? Why does Gi Tae's mother and that girl whose name I don't remember (a family member) hate each other? It actually seems that she hates Yoo Min and Gi Tae too, why? btw is she Gi Tae's brother's wife or something?

I hate the way Dong joo and Ji soo are hiding everything from Gi Tae. Of course without these lies this drama would be nothing but still... I kinda feel sad for Gi Tae he is so out of the situation, a real outsider. he will get really hurt when he finds out the truth. Also can't Ji soo just tell him she doesn't love him that she likes him only as a friend. I remember she tried to explain it to Gi Tae in some episode but he didn't understand. He is being way too selfish! And now when he finally understood it she asks him to take her away and then goes to Dong Joo. Oh come on Ji Soo!!!!