[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 31st, '07, 13:49

myunoyume wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:won`t read that!lol as domyoji tsukasa was saying"patience is a virtue,patiece is a virtue... :lol "u can`t possibly imagine how much that spoiler tag is tempting me :lol :alcoholic:
Oh I imagine.... lol but as I am not patient, I already red as much as I can.... and it makes me so exited...

Dunno how many time chinese forums will take to edit first raws....

:whistling:
do u download the raws from clubbox?i still have to wait until the torrent will be up here :-)

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 31st, '07, 13:50

argghh don't read don't read....but but but...nononononono.....click spoiler....

kyahhhh!!!!!!!!!! raw I need raw.....(looking up to the sky) god...when have I become such an addict...gomen touchan kachan.....

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 31st, '07, 13:55

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007] ep5 截图: http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=27523

Magazine : http://www.56.com/p_33545356.swf

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007](very good :wub:

http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=23030

:wub: :wub: :wub:

apartofmylife

translation

Post by apartofmylife » Jul 31st, '07, 14:01

myunoyume wrote:I got this Ep 5 preview from official website.

Is there anybody who can translate it ?
夏休みになり、芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)は、中津秀一(生田斗真)、難波南(水嶋ヒロ)、萱島大樹(山本裕典)、中央千里(木村了)と海の家にやってくる。ところが、海の家に降り立つと、瑞稀たちの目前に立ちはだかる女性が。海の家を取り仕切るこの女性は、難波の母・伊緒(森口瑤子)で、翌日の、海の家リニューアルオープンに備えて、人手が必要なため、息子に友人たちを連れてくるように指示していたのだ。瑞稀たちは、早速、あれこれと仕事を手伝わされる。

一方、佐野泉(小栗旬)は、関目京悟(岡田将生)たちと陸上部の合宿に来ていた。陸上部の顧問である校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)は、佐野につきっきりで筋力トレーニングの指導をするが、ほかの部員たちは特別扱いされる佐野が面白くない。

翌朝、瑞稀、中津、萱島、中央は、浜辺に遊びにやってくる。すると、そこで、桃郷学院の神楽坂真言(城田優)と鉢合わせる。相変わらず高飛車な神楽坂と口論するうち、瑞稀たちは、桃郷学院の面々と、桜咲学園の面々の「どっちがイケてるか」を競う対決をする約束を交わしてしまう。
because when I am using a translator, meaning is not so understandable:
It becomes summer vacation, Ashiya 瑞 rare (moat north Maki), Hidekazu Nakatsu (Ikuta 斗 the truth), wreck south (Mizusima [hiro]), the 萱 island large tree (Yamamoto Yutaka model), the central thousand villages (Ryo Kimura) with comes in the house of the sea. However, when it gets off in the house of the sea and stands, 瑞 the woman where rare confronts immediately. This woman who manages single-handed the house of the sea, because the mother Italy cord of wreck (the Moriguchi 瑤 child) with, human labor is necessary making provision for, house [riniyuaruopun] of the sea of the next day, that the friends are accompanied in the son, you had indicated. 瑞 Rare is spread, promptly, that this and along work the hand.

On the one hand, the Sano spring (Oguri decade), eye capital Sato Seki (it had come to lodging together of the Okada military officer raw) with overland section. The school medical Umeda great bear which is the advisor of the overland section (Takaya Mikawa), it guides muscular strength training with the [tsu] drill concerning Sano, but as for the other staffs Sano which is handled especially is not funny.

Next morning, 瑞 rare, Nakatsu and the 萱 island, the center, in the beach you come in play. When it does, there, Kagurazaka Makoto word of the pink home village institute (the castle rice field superior) with bowl it adjusts. As usual, while quarrelling with domineering Kagurazaka, 瑞 as for rare, “either one the [ike] [te] [ru]?” of every one of the pink home village institute and every one of cherry tree 咲 school the promise which does the confrontation which is rivaled is exchanged.
Thank you !!!! 10 mins to go !
Now it is summer vacation! Mizuki came to a seaside clubhouse with Nakatsu, Nanba, Kayashima, and Nakao. However, when they arrived at the seaside clubhouse, a woman was standing up against them! The woman who is running the seaside clubhouse is Nanba's mother and she directed Nanba to take some his friends to the seaside clubhouse because she needed manpower to reopen the seaside clubhouse. She keeps Mizuki and the other guys busy working.

On the other hand, Sano was in a training camp of his track club with Sekime and club members. Dr. Umeda, the club adviser, has been on Sano's butt for muscle training, but it is just a **** for the other members.

The next morning, when Mizuki, Nakatsu, Kayashima, and Nakao went on the beach for fun, they run into Kagurazaka from Tokyo gakuin. As they have an argument with high-handed Kagurazaka as usual, they came to take on each other to make it clear "Which of them are more HOT!!!"
Maybe someone will give you better translation, but I hope it helps you understand a little better than the computer translation! :-)

I just watched ep5! It was so funny and a little touching!
Cant wait for ep6!

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 31st, '07, 14:07

lin85239217 wrote:Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007] ep5 截图: http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=27523

Magazine : http://www.56.com/p_33545356.swf

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007](very good :wub:

http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=23030

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Lin, is that the torrent for epi 5 - if yes, can you help guide me thru the site.
Thanks!

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jul 31st, '07, 14:13

lee`s little alien wrote:
myunoyume wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:won`t read that!lol as domyoji tsukasa was saying"patience is a virtue,patiece is a virtue... :lol "u can`t possibly imagine how much that spoiler tag is tempting me :lol :alcoholic:
Oh I imagine.... lol but as I am not patient, I already red as much as I can.... and it makes me so exited...

do u download the raws from clubbox?i still have to wait until the torrent will be up here :-)
usually, first raws are coming from this site (chinese one) http://u-13.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=54&page=1

and I look for topic named: 花样少男少女 第四话 前编 (only guessing as I do not read chinese nor kanjis)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 31st, '07, 14:15

Seeing as someone has already done spoilers for this ep I wont bother but the funniest part for me was
tennouji picking up an old woman!!!! friggen hilarious!!!!
also I was almost crying at the end when sano bows down to those guys ahh such an emotional moment!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 31st, '07, 14:18

myunoyume wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
myunoyume wrote:

arigatou!will check it out :salut: :thumleft:

usually, first raws are coming from this site (chinese one) http://u-13.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=54&page=1

and I look for topic named: 花样少男少女 第四话 前编 (only guessing as I do not read chinese nor kanjis)

myunoyume

Re: translation

Post by myunoyume » Jul 31st, '07, 14:18

apartofmylife wrote:
myunoyume wrote:I got this Ep 5 preview from official website.

Is there anybody who can translate it ?
夏休みになり、芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)は、中津秀一(生田斗真)、難波南(水嶋ヒロ)、萱島大樹(山本裕典)、中央千里(木村了)と海の家にやってくる。ところが、海の家に降り立つと、瑞稀たちの目前に立ちはだかる女性が。海の家を取り仕切るこの女性は、難波の母・伊緒(森口瑤子)で、翌日の、海の家リニューアルオープンに備えて、人手が必要なため、息子に友人たちを連れてくるように指示していたのだ。瑞稀たちは、早速、あれこれと仕事を手伝わされる。

一方、佐野泉(小栗旬)は、関目京悟(岡田将生)たちと陸上部の合宿に来ていた。陸上部の顧問である校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)は、佐野につきっきりで筋力トレーニングの指導をするが、ほかの部員たちは特別扱いされる佐野が面白くない。

翌朝、瑞稀、中津、萱島、中央は、浜辺に遊びにやってくる。すると、そこで、桃郷学院の神楽坂真言(城田優)と鉢合わせる。相変わらず高飛車な神楽坂と口論するうち、瑞稀たちは、桃郷学院の面々と、桜咲学園の面々の「どっちがイケてるか」を競う対決をする約束を交わしてしまう。
because when I am using a translator, meaning is not so understandable:
It becomes summer vacation, Ashiya 瑞 rare (moat north Maki), Hidekazu Nakatsu (Ikuta 斗 the truth), wreck south (Mizusima [hiro]), the 萱 island large tree (Yamamoto Yutaka model), the central thousand villages (Ryo Kimura) with comes in the house of the sea. However, when it gets off in the house of the sea and stands, 瑞 the woman where rare confronts immediately. This woman who manages single-handed the house of the sea, because the mother Italy cord of wreck (the Moriguchi 瑤 child) with, human labor is necessary making provision for, house [riniyuaruopun] of the sea of the next day, that the friends are accompanied in the son, you had indicated. 瑞 Rare is spread, promptly, that this and along work the hand.

On the one hand, the Sano spring (Oguri decade), eye capital Sato Seki (it had come to lodging together of the Okada military officer raw) with overland section. The school medical Umeda great bear which is the advisor of the overland section (Takaya Mikawa), it guides muscular strength training with the [tsu] drill concerning Sano, but as for the other staffs Sano which is handled especially is not funny.

Next morning, 瑞 rare, Nakatsu and the 萱 island, the center, in the beach you come in play. When it does, there, Kagurazaka Makoto word of the pink home village institute (the castle rice field superior) with bowl it adjusts. As usual, while quarrelling with domineering Kagurazaka, 瑞 as for rare, “either one the [ike] [te] [ru]?” of every one of the pink home village institute and every one of cherry tree 咲 school the promise which does the confrontation which is rivaled is exchanged.
Thank you !!!! 10 mins to go !
Now it is summer vacation! Mizuki came to a seaside clubhouse with Nakatsu, Nanba, Kayashima, and Nakao. However, when they arrived at the seaside clubhouse, a woman was standing up against them! The woman who is running the seaside clubhouse is Nanba's mother and she directed Nanba to take some his friends to the seaside clubhouse because she needed manpower to reopen the seaside clubhouse. She keeps Mizuki and the other guys busy working.

On the other hand, Sano was in a training camp of his track club with Sekime and club members. Dr. Umeda, the club adviser, has been on Sano's butt for muscle training, but it is just a **** for the other members.

The next morning, when Mizuki, Nakatsu, Kayashima, and Nakao went on the beach for fun, they run into Kagurazaka from Tokyo gakuin. As they have an argument with high-handed Kagurazaka as usual, they came to take on each other to make it clear "Which of them are more HOT!!!"
Maybe someone will give you better translation, but I hope it helps you understand a little better than the computer translation! :-)

I just watched ep5! It was so funny and a little touching!
Cant wait for ep6!
Ah ! thank you sooo much for translating ! it is really much more efficient than a computorized translator ! I guess now what will be content of Ep5....

Thanks also to Lin for links with GREAT pictures !!!!

SUGOI

SuO

Post by SuO » Jul 31st, '07, 14:19

lol yeah the scene of the old lady was hilarious :lol he even did the BABY thing xD

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Jul 31st, '07, 14:34

Ah ! thank you sooo much for translating ! it is really much more efficient than a computorized translator ! I guess now what will be content of Ep5....

Thanks also to Lin for links with GREAT pictures !!!!

SUGOI
You are welcome! I am happy to hear that! :D

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jul 31st, '07, 14:50

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 31st, '07, 15:20

thanx a lot for the link
but it keeps directing me to an unknown website..sth called Dumb GIrl :cry:

Harle

Post by Harle » Jul 31st, '07, 15:27

nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
The same thing happened to me T.T
But I am able to watch the series if I open just one link.

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jul 31st, '07, 15:34

nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
Sometimes it happens to me as well (inconvenient of these chinese website is aggressive junk ads) but you can perseverate by cancelling pop up and by clicking back or closing the window and opening it again through the link...

I haven't tried it yet as I am still at work, but within one hour, I ll be at home to enjoy it... so I will let you know if it works....

:-)

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 31st, '07, 15:42

Harle wrote:
nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
The same thing happened to me T.T
But I am able to watch the series if I open just one link.
same here..for now i only open one link.it seems that i've to wait to watch the 2nd part.
well, it's better than nothing :P

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 31st, '07, 15:51

nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
you have to hit esc as the page is loading...it will stop it from going to another site.

Thanks myunoyume for epi 5!!!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Jul 31st, '07, 15:57

myunoyume wrote:
nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
Sometimes it happens to me as well (inconvenient of these chinese website is aggressive junk ads) but you can perseverate by cancelling pop up and by clicking back or closing the window and opening it again through the link...

I haven't tried it yet as I am still at work, but within one hour, I ll be at home to enjoy it... so I will let you know if it works....

:-)
hi there i usually just lurk so wanna say hi...this will be my first post ^^; yoroshiku minna!

anyway about that problem, choose the option to go on full screen and you wont be directed to the dumb girl site anymore. on the bottom of the toolbar for playing the vid, there are 3 square buttons and just click on the middle one with the character 全.

hope this helps^__^V

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 31st, '07, 16:00

KSWisHOT wrote:
nadiya wrote:
thanx a lot for the link
you have to hit esc as the page is loading...it will stop it from going to another site.

Thanks myunoyume for epi 5!!!
wow..it works!
thanx for the tip..
and also thanx to myunoyume for the link :P

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 31st, '07, 16:07

i watched tonight's episode
some comments:
if any of you have seen Proposal Daisakusen... remember that green "I HAVE GREAT CHARACTER" shirt that Yamapi wears in one ep? Nakatsu wears it in this ep XD. Toma must have borrowed it from Yamapi since they're friends and stuff.

the part with Nanba and his past love getting married reminded me of Hana Yori Dango 2 with Soujirou and Sara

the contests between the osaka and kagurazaka crews were funny. and kagurazaka's crew was funny...

and i liked the part when Sekime hands the phone to Sano (who's training the whole time) and he asked to talk to MIzuki but she was asleep.

select screenshot spam:
shirota yuu being his awesome spanish-japanese self :roll

himejima being force-fed during the eating contest (one of the many contests/antics between the osaka and kagurazaka crews)

:lol kayashima

Nakatsu w/towel on his head reminds me of E.T. :sweat:

such a bad cap of such a cute shot :sweat:

worrying since their pimp skills have been out-pimped by kagurazaka

but here comes nanba (this makes for a good add-a-caption pic)

and he saves the day with his women-gathering skills. i <3 nakatsu in this pic :lol

sano about to jump

mizuki anticipating his jump

this is all i could get of sano's jump (because they kept flashing back to mizuki by the time my cam was ready to take a pic of the jump)

disappointment. and then begging the track team for one more chance to jump.
Last edited by nanikore on Jul 31st, '07, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 31st, '07, 16:15

waaaaah spoilers!!! i hate them *click click* LOL

it makes me more excited to see episode5!!!

@lin: thanks for the pic! toma is a mere football in the character chart :P

ahaha! oscar and his sailor costume...

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 31st, '07, 16:20

oh and....
whats with mizuki's parents coming in the next ep?? :O

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 31st, '07, 16:34

Gah! I read so many spoiliers anlong the way to the like 5 pages created while I was sleeping :-(.

Oh well. XD.
OH AND RAN. I think lots more people appreciate Shun now. Did you see his hot hair? LOL.

Kay, well the streams are loading - and to people who always get redirected - just spam the stop button - that's what I do.

It should still load :lol.

YES EPISODE 5 IS OUT <3.
Time to go eat s omething - to pass time X].

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 31st, '07, 16:44

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Gah! I read so many spoiliers anlong the way to the like 5 pages created while I was sleeping :-(.

Oh well. XD.
OH AND RAN. I think lots more people appreciate Shun now. Did you see his hot hair? LOL.

Kay, well the streams are loading - and to people who always get redirected - just spam the stop button - that's what I do.

It should still load :lol.

YES EPISODE 5 IS OUT <3.
Time to go eat s omething - to pass time X].
Is it me or the pace still goes quite quickly ? akak
I can't wait to watch the HQ vers so I can admire Mizuki's in bikini through Nakatsu's mind hohoho :wub:
oh yea Sano.... poor Sano, I luve you~~

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 31st, '07, 16:47

hope the hq comes soon. i'll watch coffee prince lq first while waiting. wah both dramas are making me tachycardic.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 31st, '07, 16:54

pennylanechic wrote:hope the hq comes soon. i'll watch coffee prince lq first while waiting. wah both dramas are making me tachycardic.
YAHH! You're like me. Those are probably like my two top dramas.
And Yamada Taro Monogatari, and Hotaru no Hikari. Probably all the one's on my list :D.
My signature list :lol.

WAIT RAN THERE'S A PART WHERE SHE'S IN A BIKINI IN NAKATSU'S MIND?
Ohkay that's got ot be funny.

Back to the show.
:w00t:.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 31st, '07, 16:56

OHkay just kidding - I just saw the bikini part.
LMAOOOOOO.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Jul 31st, '07, 18:19

nanikore wrote:i watched tonight's episode
some comments:
if any of you have seen Proposal Daisakusen... remember that green "I HAVE GREAT CHARACTER" shirt that Yamapi wears in one ep? Nakatsu wears it in this ep XD. Toma must have borrowed it from Yamapi since they're friends and stuff.

t
come to think of it...it's the same shirt! i searched the episodes ehehe^^; and yamapi also wore it for prodai's ep 5...what a coincidence!
the thought of toma and yamapi wearing the same shirt is verrryyy appealing...hmmm :wub:

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 31st, '07, 18:25

now I remember who nakatsu reminds me of...he remind me of bussan from KCE they really are cute when they are frustrated...

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jul 31st, '07, 18:54

is episode 5 out yet..for clubbox anyway?

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 31st, '07, 19:29

thought it was so cute when...
Maki was jumping up and down excitedly (like a little kid) when she found out Sano had called her. I think this shows how much she likes him :thumleft: It was so moving at the end with Sano...I can't wait for next week's epi. There will probably be more screen time with the 2 of them since they are now together at training camp :cheers:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 31st, '07, 19:35

KSWisHOT wrote:thought it was so cute when...
Maki was jumping up and down excitedly (like a little kid) when she found out Sano had called her. I think this shows how much she likes him :thumleft: It was so moving at the end with Sano...I can't wait for next week's epi. There will probably be more screen time with the 2 of them since they are now together at training camp :cheers:
oh yeaa, but I think the others will return soon, so do they... argh. I want more Sano & Mizuki ahhhhhhhhhhh

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 31st, '07, 19:42

Nomanymore wrote:
oh yeaa, but I think the others will return soon, so do they... argh. I want more Sano & Mizuki ahhhhhhhhhhh
noooo...i want them to stay at the beach (haha, especially Natsuka) and leave Sano and Mizuki alone.

symanith

Post by symanith » Jul 31st, '07, 19:42

akai_14 wrote:is episode 5 out yet..for clubbox anyway?
The raw is out for streaming; someone posted the link at the top of the page.
I can't wait until the torrent is up so that I can see it in high def! And the streaming site is taking Soooooo long to load! I'm gonna die if it takes much longer I cant' wait! :clap:

By the way, has no one addressed Mizuki's "issues" with either the sun or the water? why on earth haven't they questioned why she's covering up so much in summer! :scratch:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 31st, '07, 19:49

^ I think Nakatsu asked once why when they play on the beach but I didn't get her answer ...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 31st, '07, 19:51

KSWisHOT wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
noooo...i want them to stay at the beach (haha, especially Natsuka) and leave Sano and Mizuki alone.
There was no preview of next eps on streaming video so I dunno... but after what I've heard..
Mizuki's parents coming.... ?
O_O .... wth is going on ? is it really necessary ?
oh well I just hope Sano will be involved in it somehow....

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 31st, '07, 19:57

the ep 5 is out just NOW @ CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic: :w00t:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 31st, '07, 19:59

Amazing... thi thread gos by soo fast XD

i havent watche dep. 5 yet... but i keep spoiling myself XD no hurry though 8) since i cant use torrent i have to wait til the hardsubs are out and sumone uploads it to MF or SS XD
so far the screencaps i've seen are soo cute.. maki is really cute!!! :lol

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 31st, '07, 20:04

Loved this episode as well, of course!! :D
Aaahh I couldn't really focus on the funny moments this time because I keep thinking of Nanba's story and Sano at the end!! Oh man those were great emotional moments! And I'm sooo glad they kept in the first love thing! I think this episode did a great job in fleshing out the relationships between the side characters, like Nanba/Nakao, Nakatsu/Kayashima, Nakao/Mizuki, etc. It really has gotten me emotionally invested in these characters, and also pulls back to the main Sano/Mizuki storyline. Oh man, this episode was great!
It makes me appreciate these characters for this drama separate from the manga and the TW drama, which I believe to be quite a feat :-)

mxgirl

Post by mxgirl » Jul 31st, '07, 20:09

yay!! so happy, itz airing another ep today!! ^^

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 31st, '07, 20:28

episode 5!!! thanks for posting links...i'm watching even though i don't understand japanese :P

it's like every episode i'm finding everyone is getting cuter and cuter...like kayashima gets lot of parts in here, also sekime...i love it!!! omg tennouji and oscar LMAO

errr, i think yuu resembles toma a bit, hehe...both are hot!

that bathroom scene--skimply towels...so the nurse guy is nanba's uncle???

awww...i'd be all glum just like nakao...but nanba's ex is pretty so i can't blame him for being still hung up on her...aaaah nanba's mole <333

the ending was touching...looking forward to more of sano and mizuki...

speaking of the shirt...i remember that in prodai bcoz i was admiring the shirt :P

also read the trans for 'ikenai taiyou'...this song suits nakatsu so well :P

subs this weekend, whee~ now i can sleep...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 31st, '07, 20:48

sorry i have beco e extreamly lazy and do not read all the posts...

anyway... dling the 5th ep Raw... and i need to Dl the ep 4 subbed so i can sow it to my dad....

ah... crazy ness...

blue.berrii

Post by blue.berrii » Jul 31st, '07, 20:50

Cannot wait for episode 5 sub to come out!! hehe.

symanith

Post by symanith » Jul 31st, '07, 20:58

chocodreamer wrote:episode 5!!! thanks for posting links...i'm watching even though i don't understand japanese :P

it's like every episode i'm finding everyone is getting cuter and cuter...like kayashima gets lot of parts in here, also sekime...i love it!!! omg tennouji and oscar LMAO

errr, i think yuu resembles toma a bit, hehe...both are hot!

that bathroom scene--skimply towels...so the nurse guy is nanba's uncle???

awww...i'd be all glum just like nakao...but nanba's ex is pretty so i can't blame him for being still hung up on her...aaaah nanba's mole <333

the ending was touching...looking forward to more of sano and mizuki...

speaking of the shirt...i remember that in prodai bcoz i was admiring the shirt :P

also read the trans for 'ikenai taiyou'...this song suits nakatsu so well :P

subs this weekend, whee~ now i can sleep...
I have to agree with just about everything you commented about on here! All of the guys were hot to begin with but it just keeps getting better and better!
hopefully now that Sano is getting back to high jumping his relationship is supposed to get closer with Mizuki. Have you read the original Manga?
And where did you get the Lyrics and Translation for "Ikenai Taiyou"?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 31st, '07, 21:00

i have a Q

is this pic fomr hana kimi??

cuz she looks hilarious!!! :lol :lol :-)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 31st, '07, 21:07

@symanith: some poster in another forum translated the song on her own...and i just thought that the lyrics are like describing nakatsu's improper feelings for mizuki :P

@kozumifan: haha! that cockroach lol

aaaaargh! now i'm really going to bed =_=

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 31st, '07, 21:12

omg;; internet crashed for me for about a week and look at all the pages I missed ... good lord.

Damn it, I,m watching without sub but yet it's still so enjoyable! Poor Sano ...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 31st, '07, 21:30

kozumifan wrote:i have a Q

is this pic fomr hana kimi??

cuz she looks hilarious!!! :lol :lol :-)
That grossed me out quite a bit. Thanks for sharing :].

Anyway. MY THOUGHTS ON EPISODE 5 :lol.
-I absolutely loved seeing Kayashima as the referree. He was so adorable. I think he got much more roles in the episode, thank goodness - he's growing on me :D.
-And all ofthem in the hot tub, especially Kayashima! He looked to innocent ldigjsdgjdifg.
-I love how the dorm 1's leader was completely beat up one scene - and magically healed in the next scene.
-AND THE DORM ONE LEADER, WHEN HE CALLS OUT "BABY!"
-Also when he went around with the old lady - I thought it was sweet XD.
My favorite characters, you ask, from this episode?
I'd say a definite Kayashima and Tennouji.

:P.

PS. Did anyone find out the rating for the episode yet :w00t:.

symanith

Post by symanith » Jul 31st, '07, 21:34

I can't believe how many pages are being generated for hana kimi! Although I have to admit it's such a great drama to discuss! I feel so sorry for Sano since he's trying so hard! I just wish that more was covered in each episode, otherwise they might not be able to finish the story in one season, although I hope they do because I would just die waiting for the next season to come out! However, if they weren't able to finish season 1 off well, then I would go for a sequel. Man, I'm getting pushed around so easily by the filmmakers, but what can I say? I"m such a sucker for Asian Dramas!!!

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 31st, '07, 22:09

One part I thought was hilarious-- Kayashima's oniichan!!!! :lol :lol :lol I'm so glad Kayashima got a bigger role in this episode!

KamakazeBettie

Post by KamakazeBettie » Jul 31st, '07, 22:20

i loved the part in eps 5 when nakatsu
was imagening mizuki in a bathing suit and his nose starts bleeding and he is so calm about it

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 31st, '07, 22:21

IT'S OUT ON WINDJP YESSSSSS.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:22

symanith wrote:
akai_14 wrote:is episode 5 out yet..for clubbox anyway?
The raw is out for streaming; someone posted the link at the top of the page.
I can't wait until the torrent is up so that I can see it in high def! And the streaming site is taking Soooooo long to load! I'm gonna die if it takes much longer I cant' wait! :clap:

By the way, has no one addressed Mizuki's "issues" with either the sun or the water? why on earth haven't they questioned why she's covering up so much in summer! :scratch:
Im pretty sure the did question it a couple of times.
Especially during the first round of the competition (ashiya's turn) the were telling her to take her shirt of but I think she said she didnt want to get dirty? But Nakao tried to make her take it off anyway, luckily nanbas mum saved the day and gave her a wetsuit shirt.

Did anybody else love it how random people from the dorms just turned up again! haha cracks me up everytime!

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 1st, '07, 00:25

Episode 5 subbing has already begun!

BUT, I need 704 version!! anybody can help me get it so I can speed up my subbing process??

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:29

Kai200X wrote:Episode 5 subbing has already begun!

BUT, I need 704 version!! anybody can help me get it so I can speed up my subbing process??
i'm downloading the 704 version here: http://clubbox.co.kr/kangjegu

it's the 855.1 MB, i think
Last edited by vina.loves.sushi on Aug 1st, '07, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:29

shoot you've begun subbing already, thats why we love you kai your so amazing ^_^
wish i could help out but sorry dont have the version your after

kyonkichi

Post by kyonkichi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:29

I can't help you with the smaller version T3T But I did want to throw you a note and let you know how AWESOME you are for subbing hanakimi for all of us. I am really enjoying your work. :) :)

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 1st, '07, 00:39

@vina.loves.sushi: thank you for the link, but I can't never get into his account, it always ask me to log in and I don't have clubbox account.

@Yorokobi: I love you too! It's okay if you can't help me, all I need is your support. :-)

@kyonkichi: thank you very much, I am happy to do it for you guys! I want you guys to be able to enjoy this awesome drama as fast as I can.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 1st, '07, 00:42

Thanks for subbing Kai! You are always amazing!! :D

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 1st, '07, 00:46

Thanks for subbing for every episode Kai! You're the best and so quick. We all appreciate you doing this and taking your time out of us. Your subs will come out in veoh?

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 1st, '07, 00:47

Trying my very best not to watch the raw one cause it'll kinda ruin everything for me when i do watch the ones with the subs!! aha. lol so anxious tho. AHAHAH i dont care. i need to watch it!! :D

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 1st, '07, 00:52

yay! HAPPY PAGE 250!!! WOOT! we're 1/4 closer to going to a thousand pages. if we do reach there!! :D HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI ROCKS!

P.S. Where can i watch Hana Yori Dango? It's not allowed on Veoh/Youtube/Crunchyroll!!! And i really shouldnt download it cause it causes viruses for my computer... >.< anyway any suggestions?!\

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:55

get someone else to download it for you?? haha I dunno those are the straming sites i use too so guess you'll just have to search.
Do we actually thing we'll get to 1000 pages cause thats huge!!!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 1st, '07, 00:59

Kai, thanks for your amazing subbing! i wish i could help some more but sadly the clubbox/s i know that has the 704 version needs an account...but goodluck on subbing this episode! your doing a great job!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 1st, '07, 01:36

euniceng446, you can check out this site, http://aznv.tv/en/, but I think you need winamp or something. It's streaming... but a different kind. :D

Kai200X, I don't know if it would help but I'm giving you the download link to the clubbox that I'm downloading from... if you haven't gotten it yet. :lol
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/yrere/vitgd and there's another one (I think) that's the same size (not sure) but lower quality.
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/lakyniu/u07hd Thank you for subbing this so soon!!! You are absolutely amazing! :salut: :cheers: :w00t:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 1st, '07, 01:46

You're the best Kai! I couldn't make it thru the week without your awesome subs. :salut:

symanith

Post by symanith » Aug 1st, '07, 02:01

euniceng446 wrote:yay! HAPPY PAGE 250!!! WOOT! we're 1/4 closer to going to a thousand pages. if we do reach there!! :D HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI ROCKS!

P.S. Where can i watch Hana Yori Dango? It's not allowed on Veoh/Youtube/Crunchyroll!!! And i really shouldnt download it cause it causes viruses for my computer... >.< anyway any suggestions?!\
If you don't mind downloading it, you can get Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 off of either
"Silent Regrets" or "Chinky Movies".

By the way, I love the way all of the dorm members show up out of the blue! It's freaking hilarious when they're in Sano/Mizuki's bedroom and they're peering through windows, stepping out of the shower, and bathroom and jumping down from the loft! And then they suddenly start showing up on the beach, and no one even wonders about it very much! ROFLMAO. :lol

karmababy

Post by karmababy » Aug 1st, '07, 02:16

Heres a good streaming and high quality site that you can watch HYD & HYD 2
http://stage6.divx.com/JDorama/videos/group:6343
http://stage6.divx.com/JDorama/videos/group:5019

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 1st, '07, 02:17

euniceng446 wrote:yay! HAPPY PAGE 250!!! WOOT! we're 1/4 closer to going to a thousand pages. if we do reach there!! :D HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI ROCKS!

I just re-watched thelast episode of HYD season II on veoh this morning :D ! Here, I'll give you the link to it (with the sub) and with that, you'll manage to find the rest, kay?

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v857360cgXmM ... 690&rank=1 - ep. 1 part 4 (sorry, I took the erh..first one xD ) season II

for the season I : http://www.veoh.com/videos/v667071ghgY4 ... 320&rank=0

anyways, f you really can't find the rest, just pm me or notice me ;) I'll find you the rest ; this is just to lead you :)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 1st, '07, 02:49

omg!1 my hana kimi is 40% done :cry: :cry: i have to wait til tomorrow

and omg!! i found this pics today!!! (i need to get a life -.-)

gaaaa seeing im so many screencaps!! i cant wait!!!! >333 maki is sooo cute!!! <3

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 1st, '07, 02:51

Kai200X, I don't know if it would help but I'm giving you the download link to the clubbox that I'm downloading from... if you haven't gotten it yet. :lol
Thank you so much tsurashi313!! you are a life saver!! :D

Finally I can sub with 704 version, 1024 is killing me :cry:

Now I can stop for a bit and I will continue subbing after I finished download 704 version. Thanks again! :cheers:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 02:54

yay thank you so much

and kai good luck with the subs im glad someone could help you out, you are our life saver!

DredPirateScotty

Post by DredPirateScotty » Aug 1st, '07, 03:14

W00t! Thanks for the veoh links, nomanymore! I was going nuts watching my Torrent creep along at a crawl XD

And Kai, you're amazing, and awesome, and all around terrific! :thumright:
:wub: :wub: :wub: Much love for you! :wub: :wub: :wub:

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 1st, '07, 03:18

Kai200X wrote:
Thank you so much tsurashi313!! you are a life saver!! :D

Finally I can sub with 704 version, 1024 is killing me :cry:

Now I can stop for a bit and I will continue subbing after I finished download 704 version. Thanks again! :cheers:
Glad I can help you do better on the subs and relieving some of the pain. :lol Take your time subbing Kai200X!!! :thumright:

Thanks for uploading and sharing the ep5 links on veoh Nomanymore!! :cheers: