[Discussion] Nodame Cantabile and also its SP in Europe

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 13th, '07, 05:47

hobe wrote:will there ever be hardsub on this drama. I only saw the first two episodes.
Isn't the fansub group S-Projects working on a hardsub?

hobe

Post by hobe » Jul 13th, '07, 05:54

bmwracer wrote:
hobe wrote:will there ever be hardsub on this drama. I only saw the first two episodes.
I think they made the first two episodes then they stop

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 13th, '07, 05:56

hobe wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
What a drag. :(

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 13th, '07, 06:14

Nomanymore wrote:yay for the special, & it's in Paris !! France !! where I live XD kyaaaaa anyone pliz tell me dates they film there so I will take train to to go there to stalk Chiaki san muahahha
Nomanymore, i never know that u are from France...i thought u are Japanese.u are so lucky to have a chance to stalk Tamaki...i really hope Eita will also be in this SP but maybe not bcoz it is in France

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 13th, '07, 12:13

bmwracer wrote:
hobe wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Isn't the fansub group S-Projects working on a hardsub?
siantut decided to only release softsubs after ep2

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 13th, '07, 13:47

auroragb wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
hobe wrote: I think they made the first two episodes then they stop
siantut decided to only release softsubs after ep2
Looks like you'll have to hardsub it yourself...

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jul 14th, '07, 00:52

I've no idea.

Since I typically hardsub the dramas I watch so I can watch them on a regular TV, I usually take the English subs and edit them, since there's always grammatical and spelling errors.

I've pointed out that problem in other subtitle threads, but most people ignore my comments and just live with the bad subs... Oh well.
More than grammatical and spelling errors, what annoys me more is timing errors: overlaping subs and not enough time to read a line. I think fansubs should take as much time they want or need to make subs. Fast subs releases, i try to avoid. :unsure:

So far, one of the best soft sub i've seen was from the dorama Engine. :) The timing is great and the english is pretty good too! :thumright:
I haven't watched the anime but I've read about it and from what I've read so far, the live-action version beats the anime hands down.

I've read most of the available manga and the live action version actually does a superb job of following the manga (almost scene by scene till volume 9 with the exception of some differences in sequence/order of events and perhaps editing of the parts which aren't as important).

However, since I wanted to know what happened after the ending of the dorama, I had to look for the manga and now I love both! But the big PLUS about the dorama is of course having the classical music pieces playing in the foreground/background. It creates the mood/setting and leaves less to the imagination in that sense (especially for those who generally don't listen to classical music). And the dorama also has a great cast, the leads Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi + the rest of the supporting cast are brilliant!!! Which is probably why I'm willing to pay what bmwracer did for a DVD box set even though my understanding of Japanese is only at a 1st grade level.
Some other people also said the dorama was better than anime. So i'm really excited to see the dorama because i loved the anime. :)
It's really nice to see these 2 actors together, they suit Nodame and Chiaki's characters a lot. :P Does much more happen on the manga after the part the dorama shows?
I use VirtualDub in conjunction with VOBSub to create the hardsubbed AVI. Then I use TMPGEnc to transcode the AVI to MPEG2. Finally, I use TMPGEnc DVD Author to create a DVD Video-compliant disc, so that I can play it on my standalone DVD player.

It's a bit tedious, but being able to watch dramas on my big TV as opposed to my PC is worth the effort.
Have you tried the tutorial on the tech discussion thread? it teaches how to burn dvds with selectible subs.
I used to hardsubs all the episodes to burn on dvd but after i saw the tutorial i burn with selectible subs. I only hardsub the dramas which the raw already has chinese subs, so I hardsub making the sub with big black stroke. :-)

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jul 14th, '07, 01:02

O__O
New Season of Nodame Cantabile next January...

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1345

Daish

Post by Daish » Jul 14th, '07, 02:09

ittiou wrote:O__O

USOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 14th, '07, 03:04

That was posted several days ago, if you bothered to look back a couple of pages... :)
Last edited by bmwracer on Jul 14th, '07, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 14th, '07, 03:06

Rasckita wrote:Have you tried the tutorial on the tech discussion thread? it teaches how to burn dvds with selectible subs.
I used to hardsubs all the episodes to burn on dvd but after i saw the tutorial i burn with selectible subs. I only hardsub the dramas which the raw already has chinese subs, so I hardsub making the sub with big black stroke. :-)
I know how to do the selectable subs, but I don't bother because I always need the subs... So I just hardsub the thing. :)

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jul 14th, '07, 03:30

lol great sig,

wow I must say I'm very excited about this!!!!!!!!!!! The most fun was hearing Milch use that terrible accent (which I could imitate btw lol) cheers.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 14th, '07, 15:00

Rasckita wrote:
Some other people also said the dorama was better than anime. So i'm really excited to see the dorama because i loved the anime. :)
It's really nice to see these 2 actors together, they suit Nodame and Chiaki's characters a lot. :P Does much more happen on the manga after the part the dorama shows?
So are you downloading the dorama now as we speak? I'm sure you'll love it if you loved the anime! At least twice as much!

And yeah the two actors do suit the characters they play and compliment each other too imo. I mean there probably are other actors/actresses out there who could act in a comedic role as well but like someone said in a previous post...sometimes there are roles that actors are born to play. In this case Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi are the only J-actors I could even visualise playing those roles.

A lot more happens in the manga after the part the dorama shows. I may reveal some of the SP's plot (although they are probably not sticking to the manga as much as the dorama did) if I go into more details. But I'll say this much, there is more development in the romantic scheme of things and Chiaki + Nodame also grow further in their respective talents. I can't wait to get my hands on more manga!

Oh but I do have a prediction on what the SP "might" be about. However, for those of you who haven't watched the dorama, read the spoiler at your own risk!
I think the SP may cover Chiaki's upcoming conductor competition as was mentioned by Milch/Stresseman at the last episode of the dorama. Hopefully, it will also incorporate more romantic events between Chiaki and Nodame (i.e. the storyline will differ from the manga or fast-forward all the little stuff that happens in between).
I'm going to try to hardsub my doramas once I buy myself a DVD burner. So far I've had to transfer all my stuff to my sister's computer just to burn things :cry:

bmwracer nice sig! But I kinda liked looking at Nodame's sweethearts in your old one too!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 15:14

Daish wrote:

USOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU :lol

"Nodame Cantabile" drama returns for two nights in Paris
Tue, July 10, 2007 (4:17pm EDT)
The popular "Nodame Cantabile" drama series is returning to Fuji TV next January. A two-night special will kick off the new year, taking place in Paris after the timeline of the original series. Juri Ueno and Hiroshi Tamaki will reprise their roles as Nodame and Chiaki, respectively.

The special will also include new characters that appear in Tomoko Ninomiya's manga.

Filming will take place overseas for a period of about three weeks this fall.

It has also been announced that the Nodame Orchestra will hold Christmas concerts from December 18 to 28 at the Le Theatre Ginza.

Source: Sankei Sports

dude... this is only a SPECIAL. its not actually a sequel or a season... ack!!! :crazy: and i was soOo excited at first.... :( oh well. a special is better than nothing.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 14th, '07, 15:16

^FuNKy^ wrote:bmwracer nice sig! But I kinda liked looking at Nodame's sweethearts in your old one too!
I'll bring it back eventually. :)

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 14th, '07, 15:23

OMG!!! i can't wait until 2008!!!!
wanna hear they talk france

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Jul 16th, '07, 18:03

Awww...It's only a special...Well, it's better than nothing.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 18th, '07, 13:15

I'm sorry if this question has been answered in previous pages.

Does anyone have a clubbox/torrent link for the SMAP Bistro episode with Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri? I think someone mentioned previously that it was attached to Episode 1 of Nodame Cantabile however I am looking to download that clip separately.

I hope I don't have to re-download the first episode because I have a download limit! (Yes Australian ISPs suck!)

P.S. I saw a scan of Volume 11 of Nodame Cantabile manga and there's a KISS between our favourite couple. I hope they have one in the SP too =)

Konichiha

Post by Konichiha » Jul 18th, '07, 13:27

^FuNKy^ wrote: Does anyone have a clubbox/torrent link for the SMAP Bistro episode with Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri? I think someone mentioned previously that it was attached to Episode 1 of Nodame Cantabile however I am looking to download that clip separately.

I hope I don't have to re-download the first episode because I have a download limit! (Yes Australian ISPs suck!)
Try this, the episode and the Smap program are in separate files.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42331.htm
You don´t have to download the two files. You can tell to the torrent program than don´t download the episode, and get only the Smap program (in Azureus at least).

If not, another think to make, can be:
-Open the torrent in your program, and closed your torrent program.
-Overwrite the new episode archive with your download previously episode.
-Open again the program and recheck the torrent.

Maybe something of this works and you don´t have to re-download the episode again.

sweetanna

Post by sweetanna » Jul 18th, '07, 13:59

Konichiha wrote:
^FuNKy^ wrote: Does anyone have a clubbox/torrent link for the SMAP Bistro episode with Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri? I think someone mentioned previously that it was attached to Episode 1 of Nodame Cantabile however I am looking to download that clip separately.

You don´t have to download the two files. You can tell to the torrent program than don´t download the episode, and get only the Smap program (in Azureus at least).

Maybe something of this works and you don´t have to re-download the episode again.
yes...first of all, I think it's ep8 that is bundled with the SMAP Bistro part...
like Konichiha said, your torrent client/program should allow you to pick which files you want to download...but if that doesn't work then yes...
you can pretend you are redownloading the whole thing, but you put your ep 8 (if it is the same file as the one in this new torrent - check the sizes)in the folder you are downloading to...the torrent will recheck and will see you have one of the files already and just download the other.....but......make sure you have a copy of your original ep 8 in case something goes wrong...

I would really check your client, though, you should be able to pick the files you want to download....it's a really handy thing...

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 19th, '07, 15:23

Konichiha wrote:

Thanks for the tips Konichiha and sweetanna! I use uTorrent and before this, have never come across a torrent which had 2 files attached to it (newbie!). I selected the "skip" option for the Episode 8 file (and thanks for the link to the torrent too!), so hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks again for your kind help! :wub:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:02

Promotion for the Nodame box set. :)

You can view the video here from Oricon here:
mms://oricon.hvod.nefficient.jp/oricon/music/special/070523/nodame_jyuri_500k.wmv

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... vd-box.jpg
Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:14

oooh...it's for the same one you bought right bmwracer?

Juri-chan looks so cute in her dress!

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 23rd, '07, 06:13

juri-san so kawaii

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 23rd, '07, 13:33

^FuNKy^ wrote:oooh...it's for the same one you bought right bmwracer?
Yup. :)
Juri-chan looks so cute in her dress!
Doesn't she always? :thumleft:

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 23rd, '07, 16:03

This series is super freaking awesome!
Just finished the whole series today =D
Thanks for subbing this!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 23rd, '07, 19:36

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

Konichiha

Post by Konichiha » Jul 25th, '07, 15:53

A video curiosity; Nodame Cantabile Ps2 Game(Manga not Drama)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22712.html

mokyomi

Post by mokyomi » Jul 25th, '07, 16:15

mmm Nodame Cantabile is such a good show. I love it when they do the whole 'Opposites Attract' scheme ^^. it's so adorable!

Dunno if you want to know this or not but the SMAP Bistro episode mentioned above can also be seen on dailymotion, just type in 'Ueno Juri' and 'Tamaki Hiroshi' and you can watch it there. It's subbed too thanks to s-projects.org~

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jul 25th, '07, 17:37

Thanks for the info mokyomi!
I just saw the SMAP Bistro episode! They looked great together! XD Ueno is really a Nodame! lol

Here is the links:
Part 1 -
Part 2 - http://www.dailymotion.com/forevergirl/ ... rtfilms/14
Part 3 - http://www.dailymotion.com/forevergirl/ ... rtfilms/14

Thanks to S-project for the subs!

michca

Post by michca » Jul 25th, '07, 19:51

OMG! Thanks so much for those links. That was absolutley hilarious and I was happy to get a 'Nodame and Chiaki' fix...its been a while. Cheers!

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jul 25th, '07, 20:37

uladelz :: thank you for the links

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 26th, '07, 03:04

I loved the SMAP Bistro episode too! I actually think Tamaki Hiroshi was a lot like "Nodame" in real life. His "floating" expressions when he's eating/tasting the food was so funny! And stuffing the whole korokke in his mouth while it was still hot and choking afterwards...now that is something I'd typically do myself but I wouldn't expect "Chiaki" to do it, ne?

Ueno Juri kept scratching her head because she was nervous/shy - kawaii!

The talk about the lingerie shop was hilarious too and since I like Koyuki and Takuya Kimura it was funnier!

And at the end when they were being teased about being a couple, Ueno Juri just looked at Tamaki Hiroshi and went "ummmm" and he said "You don't like me?!". That was cute too!

Like a lot of people I wish they were a couple in real life but I think Tamaki Hiroshi is already attached. Ah wells~

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 03:08

^FuNKy^ wrote:Ueno Juri kept scratching her head because she was nervous/shy - kawaii!
That's a typical Juri-chan habit.. :)

If you've ever seen any of her interviews, she's sorta shy and almost uncomfortable... But when she's acting, she's strong and confident... :thumleft:

Sugoi...!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 03:27

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 26th, '07, 03:27

bmwracer wrote:
^FuNKy^ wrote:Ueno Juri kept scratching her head because she was nervous/shy - kawaii!
That's a typical Juri-chan habit.. :)

If you've ever seen any of her interviews, she's sorta shy and almost uncomfortable... But when she's acting, she's strong and confident... :thumleft:

Sugoi...!
Ah yes I seem to recall something along the lines of that being written in an article about rising Japanese actresses.
She has a good reputation as an actress. “She is not particularly beautiful nor does she stand out from the rest in any way,” said Masahiro Kitagawa, a drama critic. “But when the camera is rolling, she shines.”
Source: japantoday.com

Note: I disagree that she's not beautiful though. Haha! Of course there are prettier women but I like her whole package.

Also, I really like her as an actress and hope to see her going from strength to strength, she's also in the same talent agency as my other favourite actress so maybe she'll have a similar successful career or better!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 03:30

Read this blog article on Juri-chan that I found: http://foreigndispatches.typepad.com/di ... _of_u.html

It's quite interesting... And most of the sentiments match my initial impression of her.

Now I'm totally smitten. :bonk:

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 26th, '07, 03:45

Wow, thanks for that link!

It definitely made for an interesting read! Doomo!

I guess I don't share the "exact" sentiments as the author simply because this is the first time I've watched Ueno Juri in any role (my friend loaned "Engine" to me but I've yet to watch it). However, just with that one role as "Nodame", Ueno Juri has made me a fan for life! I mean I never get obsessed over actors/actresses but I do like to support one I think deserves their props. I also think I tend to be more critical of actresses (maybe because I'm a girl myself) but Juri-chan has that sort of magnetism that like the author of the blog said, makes you find her more and more attractive as you watch her in her role.

So, I shall now state for the record that I too, am smitten! :wub:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 03:51

^FuNKy^ wrote:Wow, thanks for that link!

It definitely made for an interesting read! Doomo!

I guess I don't share the "exact" sentiments as the author simply because this is the first time I've watched Ueno Juri in any role (my friend loaned "Engine" to me but I've yet to watch it). However, just with that one role as "Nodame", Ueno Juri has made me a fan for life! I mean I never get obsessed over actors/actresses but I do like to support one I think deserves their props. I also think I tend to be more critical of actresses (maybe because I'm a girl myself) but Juri-chan has that sort of magnetism that like the author of the blog said, makes you find her more and more attractive as you watch her in her role.

So, I shall now state for the record that I too, am smitten! :wub:
Yeah, Nodame was my first Juri-chan experience as well and she just wowed me... And then I watched Swing Girls and she made me a fan for life... She's for real. :thumleft:

More outtakes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... /ng_03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... /ng_04.jpg
Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 04:06

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 26th, '07, 04:35

bmwracer wrote: Yeah, Nodame was my first Juri-chan experience as well and she just wowed me... And then I watched Swing Girls and she made me a fan for life... She's for real. :thumleft:
Oooh, may I ask where you downloaded Swing Girls?

Gah, I suck at kanji. I only know what the blue, red and green words say.

Thanks for providing us with all these screen caps! Much appreciated!

P.S. Who is the actress in your avatar?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 04:47

^FuNKy^ wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Yeah, Nodame was my first Juri-chan experience as well and she just wowed me... And then I watched Swing Girls and she made me a fan for life... She's for real. :thumleft:
Oooh, may I ask where you downloaded Swing Girls?
It's been a while, but I think I downloaded it from eMule...

You might inquire in the Swing Girls thread at J-dorama... I think several people have posted links fir the movie and the English subs... :)

Or you can buy it from YesAsia... With English subs. :)
P.S. Who is the actress in your avatar?
Yonekura Ryoko. :wub:

And still more outtakes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... /ng_07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... /ng_08.jpg

(I think he's having problems with his moustache... :D

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 26th, '07, 06:43

hahahaha
juri-san so cute
she really great actress !!!!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '07, 13:48

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 27th, '07, 04:01

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 31st, '07, 05:06

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:27, edited 2 times in total.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 31st, '07, 05:22

bmwracer wrote:Dsic 1. :wub:
Ahhhh the disc looks so pretty~ of course mainly because Juri-chan is on it!

You're lucky you managed to get the first press edition of the box set, B (if you don't mind me calling you that)...the one that I was planning to order on Amazon.jp was actually just the regular edition without the special disc or bonus cute stuff! T_____T

Btw, I looked up Yonekura Ryoko on wiki addicts and she looks different there!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 31st, '07, 05:26

^FuNKy^ wrote:

You're lucky you managed to get the first press edition of the box set, B (if you don't mind me calling you that)...the one that I was planning to order on Amazon.jp was actually just the regular edition without the special disc or bonus cute stuff! T_____T

Different?? :scratch:

Any idea when the Regular Edition goes on sale?

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Jul 31st, '07, 05:48

bmwracer wrote:
^FuNKy^ wrote:

Different?? :scratch:

Any idea when the Regular Edition goes on sale?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yonekura_Ryoko
Maybe it's the lighting or something but the studio picture makes her look a lot fairer and different (imo) to the pic in your avatar...are there any dramas she's in that you would recommend?

The regular DVD edition was released on 2007/5/25 and is currently 10% off on Amazon but it was previously 20% off. I'm either waiting for it to go lower or buy it when I eventually go to Japan (first presses are worth like ¥34,000 now!)

:cussing:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 31st, '07, 06:01

^FuNKy^ wrote:http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yonekura_Ryoko
Maybe it's the lighting or something but the studio picture makes her look a lot fairer and different (imo) to the pic in your avatar...are there any dramas she's in that you would recommend?
It's not her best pic by a longshot, but that's what OSCARpromotion uses... :(

Recommendations?

First and foremost would be Seikei Bijin... She's just terrific in it. :)
The regular DVD edition was released on 2007/5/25 and is currently 10% off on Amazon but it was previously 20% off. I'm either waiting for it to go lower or buy it when I eventually go to Japan (first presses are worth like ¥34,000 now!) :cussing:
And they don't even have English subs... :(

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 31st, '07, 06:02

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

.fahrenheiT

Post by .fahrenheiT » Aug 1st, '07, 01:34

i really want to watch nodame cantabile. D:
but i`m not exactly sure;
is it still in the making?

jnieta11

Post by jnieta11 » Aug 1st, '07, 13:45

I'm so in love with this series..:wub: I've just started to watch this drama n am still halfway to the finale..Anyway thx for the recommendation frm d-addicts forum..i can now add another j-dorama as my personal fav..

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 1st, '07, 14:04

jnieta11 wrote:I'm so in love with this series..:wub: I've just started to watch this drama n am still halfway to the finale..Anyway thx for the recommendation frm d-addicts forum..i can now add another j-dorama as my personal fav..
Glad you're enjoying it jnieta! once you've finished you can join the rest of us in anticipation of the special coming out in 2008! Mukyaaaaaaa

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 1st, '07, 14:12

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 2nd, '07, 10:11

muukkkyyyaaaa
kiyora and eita
my second favorite couple in Nodame

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Aug 2nd, '07, 10:14

^FuNKy^ wrote:
jnieta11 wrote:I'm so in love with this series..:wub: I've just started to watch this drama n am still halfway to the finale..Anyway thx for the recommendation frm d-addicts forum..i can now add another j-dorama as my personal fav..
Glad you're enjoying it jnieta! once you've finished you can join the rest of us in anticipation of the special coming out in 2008! Mukyaaaaaaa
2008?? that's still sooooo long :cry: the series ended a long time already now

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 2nd, '07, 13:35

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 2nd, '07, 13:52

Sayumi wrote:
^FuNKy^ wrote:
2008?? that's still sooooo long :cry: the series ended a long time already now
Well it technically only ended about 8 months ago? And also the manga hasn't finished so if they wait a bit longer and write a better storyline I don't really mind XD I wouldn't mind waiting till 2009 if I was going to get a whole second season! =(

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Aug 2nd, '07, 16:51

Yeah, i wish they could make it for the second season XD

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 3rd, '07, 03:21

Wallpaper for August. :D

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:04

bmwracer wrote:Wallpaper for August. :D
Ahhhhhhhhhh kawaii desu ! Hontou ni arigatou =)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:40

Here was July: :wub:

(I found the wallpapers on the 'net, BTW...)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 4th, '07, 07:32

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 7th, '07, 03:29

Last edited by bmwracer on Jan 26th, '08, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Aug 7th, '07, 03:36

Im so sad that the SP is only 2 eps...;_; Wish it was longer!!! I loved this series...

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 7th, '07, 04:00

wooooo Stresseman got the disc all to himself!

minuberry - I agree :cry:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 7th, '07, 04:17

minuberry wrote:Im so sad that the SP is only 2 eps...;_; Wish it was longer!!!
It's better than nothing at all, so don't complain... :P

babyzie

Post by babyzie » Aug 11th, '07, 14:36

are they really playing the instruments?? or juz act like they're playing it??
if true, well then they're sure are talented people.. :salut:
then again, what do I know.. I dunno how to play a single musical instruments.. :P

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 11th, '07, 15:39

I know Ueno Juri plays the piano. Pretty sure she played most of her piano parts in the dorama. It must have been "taihen" for Juri-chan to act and play the piano though, seeing as Nodame has a specific "posture" and look on her face when she plays.

Tamaki Hiroshi on the other hand has admitted to having no such musical skills. He had to act out the whole piano, violin and conducting parts and kudos to him for being so convincing.

All in all, they're still talented people! =)

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Aug 11th, '07, 21:06

hey you guys know that SARS is doing their own subbing on this right? they just released the first episode a couple of days ago..maybe about a week ago. COOL

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 11th, '07, 21:42

aggiel wrote:hey you guys know that SARS is doing their own subbing on this right? they just released the first episode a couple of days ago..maybe about a week ago. COOL
Yup.

I already posted my critique of their subs over there..........

^FuNKy^

Post by ^FuNKy^ » Aug 11th, '07, 23:49

bmwracer wrote:
aggiel wrote:hey you guys know that SARS is doing their own subbing on this right? they just released the first episode a couple of days ago..maybe about a week ago. COOL
Yup.

where did you post your critique, b? I wanna read it !

Oh and I didn't know :P

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '07, 07:23

^FuNKy^ wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Yup.

where did you post your critique, b? I wanna read it !
Here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#823224

:)

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 12th, '07, 07:55

Hello mina-san!! I just watched the SARS Nodame Cantanile and I am in LOOOOOVE with this drama :lol ! Nodame is just so funny.. really awesome episode! I have a feeling this will be one of my favorites by the time it's done :D !!

I'm just mad at myself for not watching it back when it originally aired. I really want to watch it all now XD !!