Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 7th, '07, 16:36

OMG you should watch that you'll fell more in love with him...I think it is at the end of kamen rider kabuto ep 25 you can watch it at crunchyroll...it is during the highlite part...ike2

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 7th, '07, 16:45

actually, i really wanna see it, i just can't find the video...ok, i'm gonna watch it now :D

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ur right!!! it beats nanba speaking english in hana-kimi!!! but i still love all of it :P

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 7th, '07, 19:06

chocodreamer wrote:actually, i really wanna see it, i just can't find the video...ok, i'm gonna watch it now :D

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ur right!!! it beats nanba speaking english in hana-kimi!!! but i still love all of it :P
deshone...it just perfect....cause I like it when people stress on r when speaking eng like the brits...it just so awesome

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 7th, '07, 21:51

OMG OMG OMG gonna watch hana kimi RAW now cause i so wanna see some mizushima japenglish lol :cheers: :w00t:

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 7th, '07, 22:53

Wow!!!!! :w00t: yay!!! does he speak a lot or just a lil???? what does he say????

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 09:48

pnaycutie wrote:Wow!!!!! :w00t: yay!!! does he speak a lot or just a lil???? what does he say????
he spoke 'one for all, all for one' totally sexy!!!

@BxLibra: actually, it's nanba's third time to speak english, but i didn't notice the first 2 times he did :P

OMG!!! stronger, strongest! :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 8th, '07, 11:08

wait do you mean on hanakimi or like in other dramas/shows cause i've seen other clips of him speaking english but i don't think i've caught him do it in hanakimi.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 11:18

^ yup, i meant in hana-kimi...someone pointed out that he did speak english in the earlier episodes, unfortunately i wasn't able to notice them :P

it's so funny how i just fastforwarded kamen rider kabuto epi 25 till the end just to see that little scene, AND playing it over and over again :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Aug 8th, '07, 11:21

chocodreamer wrote:
it's so funny how i just fastforwarded kamen rider kabuto epi 25 till the end just to see that little scene, AND playing it over and over again :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah me too!! XD XD he was super cool :wub: :wub: :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 8th, '07, 11:55

^ me 3 i did it for that episode and for the other one where he's like "no repeat after me" in a robotic voice i think its episode 39 all the way at the end lol. I'm gonna rewatch hanakimi from the beginning to see if i can catch him speaking english there. :cheers:

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 8th, '07, 12:07

the "repeat after me" clip -

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 12:08

kyaaaaaa, now i'm gonna watch epi 39!!! or rather fastforward it to hiro's english line, hehe

@BxLibra: ep 1 - the infamous shampoo scene, he asks, "Where's Sano?" and in ep 5, he's saying goodbye to Kayashima's dad and I believe he says, "Thank you Papa," and etc.

dang, the way he said 'One for all, All for one' is just so sexy *i sound like a broken record* :P

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 8th, '07, 12:19

chocodreamer wrote:ep 1 - the infamous shampoo scene, he asks, "Where's Sano?"
Which part? I only heard "Sano iru? Sano?"

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 12:43

^ i just copied that from the person who posted...it wasn't exactly me who saw it...as i said before, i didn't notice nanba's english until episode 6 :P

that 'repeat after me' line was a bit funny esp when hiro's voice squeaked :P

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 8th, '07, 13:00

^ I know!!! he's so cute! ugh he so needs to visit the US already First stop: New york city i mean he has the money now

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 8th, '07, 13:23

chocodreamer wrote:kyaaaaaa, now i'm gonna watch epi 39!!! or rather fastforward it to hiro's english line, hehe

@BxLibra: ep 1 - the infamous shampoo scene, he asks, "Where's Sano?" and in ep 5, he's saying goodbye to Kayashima's dad and I believe he says, "Thank you Papa," and etc.

dang, the way he said 'One for all, All for one' is just so sexy *i sound like a broken record* :P
yay!!!!! :D i'm gonna go watch these episodes now!!!!! wow...... i luv his voice.... :wub:

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 8th, '07, 15:26

does anyone know where i can watch ep6??? i reali wana hear him speak more english!!!!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 15:42

pnaycutie wrote:does anyone know where i can watch ep6??? i reali wana hear him speak more english!!!!
why don't u visit the hana-kimi thread...they have it posted a few pages back...nevermind, here it is...it's only part2...that's where nanba spoke in english...

http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1

by the way, r u pinoy? bcoz i am too :D

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 8th, '07, 17:42

What the Bagees??

I gotta hear this
even if it's only for a second!!

I still never heard the "Stronger" thingy lol

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 8th, '07, 17:56

they just uploaded kabuto interview at youtub...awesome I am so in love with guys who have long fingers like hiro....

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Aug 8th, '07, 18:07

rinaKeiko wrote:
Actually he says "Sano here?Sano?" when he comes into the room with a towel around his waist.

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 8th, '07, 23:17

Demongoddess0991 wrote:
rinaKeiko wrote:
Actually he says "Sano here?Sano?" when he comes into the room with a towel around his waist.
yeah!! i watchd it n i meltd! n den i replayd it :wub: oh yeah, chocdreamer i am! =D

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 8th, '07, 23:18

oh yeah, tanks for the link =D

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 9th, '07, 20:55

hey to people sho wanna watch tendou said stronger n strongest...it's at the end of this video

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/kabut ... t-2_family

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 10th, '07, 02:10

Seems like Hiro is more reserved and not as talkative in the some of HanaKimi promotion than the KRK. Why did those host picked on Hiro? :cussing:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 10th, '07, 03:43

^ i think he's not as talkative cause if u really think about it in KRK he was the lead but in HanaKimi more of the focus is on Maki, Shun, and Toma's characters which are the "mains" Don't worry his time in the spotlight in his own leading drama will come who knows maybe after this ^.^

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 10th, '07, 13:31

AAAAAHHHHHHH disappointed....that was his japanese way of speaking english thats not his real english! In the other clips of him speaking english he's got perfect 100% like American english but his "all for one and one for all" reading was so japonized he sounded like a regular japanese person learning how to speak english :( Im greedy lol I want his real english in hanakimi (maybe the director didn't want that but I DO!) :x

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Aug 10th, '07, 17:27

BxLibra wrote:AAAAAHHHHHHH disappointed....that was his japanese way of speaking english thats not his real english! In the other clips of him speaking english he's got perfect 100% like American english but his "all for one and one for all" reading was so japonized he sounded like a regular japanese person learning how to speak english :( Im greedy lol I want his real english in hanakimi (maybe the director didn't want that but I DO!) :x
I actually thought his 'one's sounded 100% English. Like he couldn't fake the accent on them or something xD; But I've never heard someone who doesn't speak English say 'one' with a Japanese accent...so it might just be one of those words that can be said easily on both sides?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 10th, '07, 17:38

CuriousKitty wrote:
BxLibra wrote:AAAAAHHHHHHH disappointed....that was his japanese way of speaking english thats not his real english! In the other clips of him speaking english he's got perfect 100% like American english but his "all for one and one for all" reading was so japonized he sounded like a regular japanese person learning how to speak english :( Im greedy lol I want his real english in hanakimi (maybe the director didn't want that but I DO!) :x
I actually thought his 'one's sounded 100% English. Like he couldn't fake the accent on them or something xD; But I've never heard someone who doesn't speak English say 'one' with a Japanese accent...so it might just be one of those words that can be said easily on both sides?
like if he could say "properly" without it sounding like "properri" (in other words with a japanese accent) why didn't they allow him to say his all like "all" and not "aru" i'm just slightly disappointed i expected like the same english he used in KRK and the KRK movie behind the scenes. maybe the scene with julia (as someone mentioned before) will still come up :(

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 10th, '07, 17:40

Well when I heard the "stronger" thing
it sounded like he was trying to hide his good englisht...but he just couldnt.

yes his english is freakin 100000000% good lol
I keep watching the clip of him with that little and kid and he's telling him what to do.

Hiro show off ur sexy english man!!! c'mon 'cmon c'mon let him show it off :wub: :wub: :wub: stop being greedy japanese producer people kekekeke.

btw who is this Julia people keep mentioning

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 10th, '07, 17:47

AshanishiLynn wrote:Well when I heard the "stronger" thing
it sounded like he was trying to hide his good englisht...but he just couldnt.

yes his english is freakin 100000000% good lol
I keep watching the clip of him with that little and kid and he's telling him what to do.

Hiro show off ur sexy english man!!! c'mon 'cmon c'mon let him show it off :wub: :wub: :wub: stop being greedy japanese producer people kekekeke.

btw who is this Julia people keep mentioning
I dunno someone on here a couple of pages back (i forgot your name SO SORRY!) said that in the manga for hanakimi Namba-senpai is trying to mack to some chick named julia who only speaks english forcing him to use only english. So now we are all hoping (and crossing fingers) that that scene comes up in the drama so we can hear his perfect english :w00t:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 11th, '07, 06:52

that Julia girl would be Ashiya's friend from the States who comes and visits her ^_^
I remember the Julia from the TW Hana Kimi was quite the talker, I hope the Julia for the Japanese Hana Kimi tops her off and yes...more english lines for Hiro please!

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Aug 12th, '07, 02:43

BxLibra wrote:
CuriousKitty wrote:
like if he could say "properly" without it sounding like "properri" (in other words with a japanese accent) why didn't they allow him to say his all like "all" and not "aru" i'm just slightly disappointed i expected like the same english he used in KRK and the KRK movie behind the scenes. maybe the scene with julia (as someone mentioned before) will still come up :(
I know what you mean. It would be really nice if he could just speak it without the accent, but I don't think he wants to break character. Namba is fluent in English ((I don't think)) so he's probably doing it so it's more authentic.

Also~ <- I have no idea what's going on here, but Hiro is HILARIOUS!!!!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 12th, '07, 04:22

CuriousKitty wrote:
BxLibra wrote:
CuriousKitty wrote: I actually thought his 'one's sounded 100% English. Like he couldn't fake the accent on them or something xD; But I've never heard someone who doesn't speak English say 'one' with a Japanese accent...so it might just be one of those words that can be said easily on both sides?
I know what you mean. It would be really nice if he could just speak it without the accent, but I don't think he wants to break character. Namba is fluent in English ((I don't think)) so he's probably doing it so it's more authentic.

Also~ <- I have no idea what's going on here, but Hiro is HILARIOUS!!!!
Ahhhh that clip was so cute and funny...I wish he'd say that to me :wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 12th, '07, 05:07

what'd he say? hahaha he looked totally hilarious...i was like ehh?!?!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 12th, '07, 05:32

lol he said お前のことが好きだから。in other words his own way of saying...I love you lol i liked the way he said it, it was funny

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 12th, '07, 06:06

awwww. i would've said MARRY ME HIRO! if i was given the chance hahaha!

thx BxLibra

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 09:34

kyaaaaaaah!!!

sukidakara!!! and he got embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 12th, '07, 10:04

BxLibra wrote:lol he said お前のことが好きだから。in other words his own way of saying...I love you lol i liked the way he said it, it was funny
Lol I would have said

I love you Hiro...now lets get married and have beautiful mixed children :wub: :wub: :wub:

he looked soooo handsome in that clip it's not even funny

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 12th, '07, 10:14

Hi
I am new fan
where can i download his files
like backstage stuffs , interviews or variety show participation

i don't want youtube coz i can't access it

hope someone can help
thanks in advance

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 12th, '07, 10:36

BxLibra wrote:lol he said お前のことが好きだから。
my siggie :mrgreen:
He looked so shy after said that..
Ah~ i love this funny guy :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 12th, '07, 14:21

I KNOW you guys he's so cute!!!!! he must get his own drama lead in the future or i'm gonna send some angry letters to every tv station in japan haha

@snooopy06: about the clips eeehhhh its gonna be hard to find some outside of youtube. I think there are only like a tiny bit on veoh and on dailymotion most of hte clips of him going back to his KRK days are on youtube but if i find anywhere else besides youtube with his clips i'll let ya know

and I love yall siggies and avatars of hiro!!! reminds me that i gotta make more lol

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 12th, '07, 14:29

OMGG!!!!! I always go to this girl blog cos she have tons of news on arashi and tamaki and recently she is into hiro....and guess what recently she even provide the fans the address to mizushima hiro fanmail...

お~、また嵐じゃないけど。笑。

みんな!水嶋ヒロ君へのレターやメールを送りたいのなら、下記の住所&Emailへ送ってください。必ず、「水嶋ヒロさん宛」って書いてくださいね。

〒106-0032
 東京都港区六本木7-4-1 研音ビル4F
 株式会社 研音
 「水嶋ヒロ」宛

letter@ken-on.co.jp

Calling all fans of Mizushima Hiro out there! If you want to send him a letter or write an email, please send to the following address and email address:

Letter:
Ken On Kabushiki Kaisha
Ken On Building 4 Floor
Roppongi 7-4-1 Minato-Ku
Tokyo 106-0032

Email:
letter@ken-on.co.jp

All letters and emails must be addressed to Mizushima Hiro.

Hope you guys find this useful!

credit to arashiland....

this is her blog address if you guys want to know more stuff bout arashi, tamaki and recently she put up a translated version of interview with hanakimi cast...
http://arashiland.blog84.fc2.com/

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 12th, '07, 14:32

omg!! he`s soooooooo cute~~ XD thanks for the link guys!!

& BxLibra don`t worry.. i`m sure he`ll get more lead roles in the future! otherwise those TV producers will be just ........... BLIND! :x LOOL :lol

& momiji~ waaaa~~ Thanks a lot! :w00t: :w00t: that`s really helpful.. for me i guess.. :whistling:

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 12th, '07, 15:35

I really really wish he will be a doctor/surgeon in his next drama
All pictures are from Kamen Rider Kabuto episode 16
He look so HOT, right? *drools*

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 12th, '07, 15:56

omg thanks for the address and email addy!!! omg i'm so gonna send letters lol Imma write some in english and japanese! :lol

and @rina: omfg he looks so good. I think i need to rewatch KRK cause he is just too cute to resist I want him to be my doctor I'd be sick everyday if he was :wub: :P

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 12th, '07, 19:36

hahaha! i remember that scene from Kamen Rider yep yep...that was a good episode!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 12th, '07, 21:29

thank you BxLibra for the reply

i found this link in youtube , anyone have the full show

thanks

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 12th, '07, 23:45

Check out this link for Hiro hotness from his Kabuto days.

http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showth ... 0&page=115

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 13th, '07, 02:18

momoji wrote:OMGG!!!!! I always go to this girl blog cos she have tons of news on arashi and tamaki and recently she is into hiro....and guess what recently she even provide the fans the address to mizushima hiro fanmail...
ZOMG ZOMG :wub: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Thank u for posting this!!!

And hopefully he'll be able to read it
I know he can speak english but not sure if he can read it kekekekek.

But I'm writing it in english
Oh joy this just made my day :wub: :wub: :wub:

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Aug 13th, '07, 02:58

momoji wrote:OMGG!!!!! I always go to this girl blog cos she have tons of news on arashi and tamaki and recently she is into hiro....and guess what recently she even provide the fans the address to mizushima hiro fanmail...

お~、また嵐じゃないけど。笑。

みんな!水嶋ヒロ君へのレターやメールを送りたいのなら、下記の住所&Emailへ送ってください。必ず、「水嶋ヒロさん宛」って書いてくださいね。

〒106-0032
 東京都港区六本木7-4-1 研音ビル4F
 株式会社 研音
 「水嶋ヒロ」宛

letter@ken-on.co.jp

Calling all fans of Mizushima Hiro out there! If you want to send him a letter or write an email, please send to the following address and email address:

Letter:
Ken On Kabushiki Kaisha
Ken On Building 4 Floor
Roppongi 7-4-1 Minato-Ku
Tokyo 106-0032

Email:
letter@ken-on.co.jp

All letters and emails must be addressed to Mizushima Hiro.

Hope you guys find this useful!

credit to arashiland....

this is her blog address if you guys want to know more stuff bout arashi, tamaki and recently she put up a translated version of interview with hanakimi cast...
http://arashiland.blog84.fc2.com/
OMG! Thank you for posting! o3o

I'm not sure if I could write him xD I'd be too embarrassed at the idea that he might read it. >w< xD;

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 13th, '07, 07:27

^Gurl u betta send dat letter yo!

I want him to read my letter and how much I adore him.

I really really hope he reads it, I'm sending it tommorrow :wub: :wub: :wub:

pnaycutie

Post by pnaycutie » Aug 13th, '07, 15:26

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :w00t: omg!!!!!!!!!1 yay!!!!!!!!! tanx 4 tha email address n other address =D i wana send a leter sooooooooo bad....but i'm not sure if i wud sound like a psycho :-(

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 14th, '07, 02:11

waahhh so many ppl want to write letter awesome....tell me if you got replies from him....kyaahhh!!!

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Aug 14th, '07, 03:38

I think I'll email my lil fan letter.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 03:51

i should email and write one ^.^ and omg thanks for the link to the forums with all his KRK pics i'm tellin yall he was like thicker back then now he's so skinny but its ok just as long as his looks voice hair smexy lips and talent is there i'm fine lol! :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 04:01

aaaah! i'm a little hesitant, just the fact that he might read it...haha!

and i'm afraid i might write something crazy! :lol

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 04:10

you know what i don't even know what to write i don't know where to begin! HELP!!!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 04:56

haha! i'm thinking of ILU's covering the whole page :lol

OMG!!! that link to the kamen rider forum *dies*

i don't think i'll ever get tired of looking at hiro's face :wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 14th, '07, 19:06

hey everyone I've posted some files up for grabs on Hiro @ the LJ community here: mizushima_rabu

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 19:25

Thanks!!!!!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 19:33

kyaaaaaaah!!! hiro's sexiness!!! thank u thank u!!! :D

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 14th, '07, 19:58

hi!
i'm newbie here (^^)...
i joined this forum just for this topic... :P
as you can see i'm Mizushima's fan! XD
thanks for the community link... i'm checking it, and it's really awesome ^o^
also thanks for the link to the video of "stronger" and "strongest"...
when i heard him saying "Ore wa strongest" i was like x_X *cuteee~*
he is really very IKEMEN! ♂ :P
anyway... :P let's keep loving him! <3

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 20:05

hi there strawberry!!!

i just love it when the camera zooms in hiro's face :wub: love his teeth :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 20:14

welcome strawberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@choco: you love his teeth...i love his lips!!!!!!!! :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 20:21

BxLibra wrote:welcome strawberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@choco: you love his teeth...i love his lips!!!!!!!! :wub:
can't help it...been studying teeth for 6 years :P

of course i love other aspects of hiro's too...yes, the lips, the eyes, the body, the voice :w00t:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 20:46

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! i'm watching KRK just to see him and he looks so cute........ must think of what to write in my letter maybe something about coming to new york ^.^

can't resist his voice and his lips or his eyes like omg during one of the behind the scenes vids for KRK movie he like licked his lips while i was takling i was like OMG *nosebleed* :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 20:49

haha! i haven't even thought of what to write about :P

i'll be putting all those newly-dled hiro soundclips so i could listen to it in my sleep :lol sexy voice = my lullabye :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 14th, '07, 20:57

haha!!! good idea Choco.

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 14th, '07, 22:46

have you seen this?
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/spe_movie/index.html
the videos are really small, but anyway... you can watch Hiro-kun in some of them
i haven't seen them all, but i will, later... XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 02:00

oooh I haven't seen those ^_^ thanks & welcome to the board strawberry2005 :-)

and thank you everyone. I'm glad you liked it.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Aug 15th, '07, 02:07

Whoot thanx for them links!

my man looks good there.

How can I become apart of that community?

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 04:03

@ AshanishiLynn you need to have a livejournal account. it's easy to make ^_^

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Aug 15th, '07, 04:22

LOL aww, he likes 'hip hop/eminem'

dar204

Post by dar204 » Aug 15th, '07, 04:29

wow. i love him already... this is too nice... thank you for sharing