Coffee Prince Soft sub pls help!

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
powlow

Coffee Prince Soft sub pls help!

Post by powlow » Aug 8th, '07, 22:17

I have searched and I have checked before I asked.

I cant seem to play Coffee Prince with the Mickey Subs or Ental Subs. I can play any other drama using .srt files except for this one. When I remove the .srt file from the folder, the video will play fine. If not the WMP will just sorta freeze and be a blank black screen.

Its not klite codec (because I have none).

Its not the ffdshow (because my other dramas work fine)

Ive tried both Mickey and Ental and none work.

My files are approximately 650-720,000kb.

I know the torrents say either Mickey or Ental, but I have tried both.

Thank you.

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 8th, '07, 22:21

What episode of Coffee Prince are you watching? if its episode 1-10 they're all on Veoh and you dont have to download anything

jeune_daisy

Post by jeune_daisy » Aug 8th, '07, 22:29

Try GOM Player, download it here http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html . I prefer GOM Player because this one can play many kinds of file, include .flv(for someone who download Video from youtube) and it looked cool too!

powlow

Post by powlow » Aug 8th, '07, 22:29

currently only ep1-3 are not working via soft sub. veoh? is that streaming? i dont like streaming media. the rest work fine using mickey. im working on ep1-3 right now with changing names etc and using ental or micky.

xproud2bapnayx

Post by xproud2bapnayx » Aug 8th, '07, 22:31

yeah.. veoh is online streaming...

xproud2bapnayx

Post by xproud2bapnayx » Aug 8th, '07, 22:32

and its really gud quality... like HD

hand160

Post by hand160 » Aug 8th, '07, 22:37

if it's a player problem I recomend VLC player it works on windows and Macs and is really good. It can even stream if you want it to.
Last edited by hand160 on Aug 8th, '07, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

powlow

Post by powlow » Aug 8th, '07, 22:37

THANKS

Thanks guys for the fast responses. Im using GOM right now and its not screwing up my .srt

Thanks a bunch!

Screw WMP!

Chaerin7

Post by Chaerin7 » Aug 8th, '07, 22:47

powlow wrote:currently only ep1-3 are not working via soft sub. veoh? is that streaming? i dont like streaming media. the rest work fine using mickey. im working on ep1-3 right now with changing names etc and using ental or micky.
I was having the same problem, but i downloaded this pack,
http://www.free-codecs.com/downlo...=3034&s=572
after you download it then restart your computer. :-)
after that, make sure that both of the coffee prince video file and the srt file have THE EXACT SAME NAME. If they don't .....change it.
the pack that you download will come with MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC
Try playing the video files in it.
and you should be able to view the video files with english subs with no problem.
:thumright:

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Aug 8th, '07, 22:55

BS PLAYER.

wendysue

Post by wendysue » Sep 18th, '07, 15:31

Hi ppl,

I seriously need help in watching coffee prince. I downloaded ental version for ep 1 & 2 and Mickeybaby's for the rest of the episodes. Initially I try playing with windows media player, media player classic n even the VLC player but I can't c any subs. Then i downloaded vobsub. Also no subs appearing. Then i realize I haven't got the .srt file. So I downloaded the .srt file for ental ep 1. I could see sub but this time no audio. I tried going to the link given by Chaerin but return with a 404.I tried playing with GOM, can c subs but still no audio! And how come there's only .srt file for only episode 1 of ental n 1 & 2 of Mickeybaby's? Where to get the rest of the .srt file for the remaining episodes?? Pls help .... it's driving me crazy! I could watch Really Like You by antok previously. So, what did I do wrong this time??

Frustrated........

itsukiD

Post by itsukiD » Sep 18th, '07, 18:04

for all of you having trouble... make sure you have the following or have done the following:

download or install the appropriate codec
i reccommend getting the CCCP codec pack, you can get it from here:
http://www.cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp

download the corresponding sub file:
if you have the ental avi version -> download the ental srt sub
if you have the mickeybaby avi version -> download the mickeybaby srt sub
you can download all of the subs here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50467.htm

make sure that both avi file and srt file have the same filename:
if the srt file is:
Coffee.Prince.E01.KOR.HDTV.x264-MickEyBABy-[WITH_S2].srt
the avi file must be:
Coffee.Prince.E01.KOR.HDTV.x264-MickEyBABy-[WITH_S2].avi

lastly, F*%k veoh:
i know that this may be easier for some of you, but they're way of doin it is violatin copyrights for one and credit for someone else work, making it hard for fansubbers to do what they do. for instance, a project at the moment is currently in underway, but that will all come to a full stop if those morons hardsub or stream the episodes like the do in veoh.

wendysue

Post by wendysue » Sep 19th, '07, 04:48

THANK YOU SO MUCH ItsukiD!! I cud finally get it right!! Ur instructions were very straightforward n easy to understand for a newbie like me. Thanks to u now I am able to enjoy Coffee Prince!! Thank you so so much!!!

itsukiD

Post by itsukiD » Sep 19th, '07, 05:29

wendysue@ I'm here to help... especially when it concerns a great drama like Coffee Prince.

haengboksshi

.avi

Post by haengboksshi » Dec 3rd, '07, 07:34

hey, i was wondering some of you said you have to rename the file to match. where would i get the .avi file?