Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Apr 11th, '07, 02:56

Dude I am trying to get episode 13 now this drama is the best seriously I love Goong!!!! I think both of the crown prince and the other prince are hot!!! Question: Have any of you seen the Rainbow Romance where Kibum and Hee Chul do a parody of Shin and Yul?????? The parody was good too I mean what girl wouldn't want those 2 fighting over her??

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Apr 11th, '07, 22:08

is there any full NG vids besides the special for Goong? either on youtube or ddl?

ivoire1

Post by ivoire1 » Apr 14th, '07, 20:11

is there any possible way i can download or get goong/princess hours since its licensed, its been removed out of virtually every site i go on :[
im really sad about it. I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!
pls. someone help ^.^

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Apr 14th, '07, 21:36

RainingWendy wrote: Question: Have any of you seen the Rainbow Romance where Kibum and Hee Chul do a parody of Shin and Yul?????? The parody was good too I mean what girl wouldn't want those 2 fighting over her??
i want to see!!!! where did u get the RR episode? (>_____<)

yue17

Post by yue17 » Apr 16th, '07, 05:29

ivoire1 wrote:is there any possible way i can download or get goong/princess hours since its licensed, its been removed out of virtually every site i go on :[
im really sad about it. I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!
pls. someone help ^.^
I will be uploading my RAW HQ copies of Gung (Princess Hours) in my recently made Clubbox account since I understand that the torrent has been removed from this site and still a lot of people would want to have a copy of it. Though as of today I haven't uploaded all episodes yet.. Please help me keep my Clubbox by spreading the word. Coz if any of my files won't be downloaded within 10 days, it will be deleted from my box.

Anyway, here's my clubbox URL:
http://clubbox.co.kr/yue17

*Access Clubbox through IE coz it won't work with Mozilla Firefox.
*You have to install the Clubbox Download client first

fan-ta-xi

Post by fan-ta-xi » Apr 24th, '07, 09:20

ahh, can't wait for goong2 ^___^ when i saw the first half of goong, i felt so sorry for Yul and i hated shin >:[ he was so mean ...but then he got sweeter xD i was kinda rooting for Yul, he was just so sweet to her XD

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » May 7th, '07, 01:54

This sucks. :( I regret not watching the series properly while it was still popular...and available. Waah.

ddub693

Post by ddub693 » May 7th, '07, 06:58

There are other ways to get this series

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » May 7th, '07, 20:46

oh, yeah, i'm aware of a few links where i can get them. i'm just saying that i regret not taking advantage of it while it was still easily accessible.

sakilynn

Post by sakilynn » May 30th, '07, 04:52

I've been trying really really hard to find a way to download the Goong OST (with seeders). I don't use megaupload, clubbox and etc. I perfer to only use bittorrent but I can't seem to find torrent for the Goong OST that just uses a bittorent client. So could anyone please help me out?

Myself

Post by Myself » May 31st, '07, 06:49

I wonder if there is any possibility that someone could help me to find where I could download Goong from ep 9 till the end? Because I've already got it a long time ago but my nephew deleted all my files in my computer and I would like to find it again. Could someone please help me. I really want to have it. Thanks in advance.

hana~jk

Goong

Post by hana~jk » Jun 5th, '07, 17:38

Dear all...

Where I can download this series??? Really want to watch it. Hopefully I'm not too late (although i think i am... hehehehe) anyway....really hope someone can reseed it here..... thanks in advance..... :)

pnoytecknix

Post by pnoytecknix » Jun 8th, '07, 00:32

^i know a site, it uses megaupload tho. pm me if you're interested and since idk if im allowed to post it...

on another note, i loved this series. it was my first asian drama, let alone k-drama. although some parts were dragged on too long and the angst made me and my wife lose alotta sleep (with finals coming up too!) because we couldnt stop watching it, i love how everything turned out. this is by far my favorite k-drama as of yet. JJH and YEH had such a unique connection that made it that much more interesting to watch. i cant wait for the (real) second season.
btw, if anyone can suggest some other series like this, maybe ill check them out. fyi, ive already seen FH...

JlovesVan

Goong

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 02:06

is there actually going to be a real second season? I have been watching Goong S and I hate it *ducks* I really think the acting and script are atrocious but I will keep watching....

xjk

Post by xjk » Jul 11th, '07, 00:56

i LOVE goong. can anyone help me find a place to download it . with english subs.

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jul 15th, '07, 08:24

Goong is oficially my favorite Korean drama :) I loved Eun Hye, Ji Hoon & their adventures ^.^ & Eun Hye's stylist had a great sense of fashion
:D

xjk wrote:i LOVE goong. can anyone help me find a place to download it . with english subs.
check your PM :)

sgb79

Post by sgb79 » Jul 15th, '07, 14:29

Natsu-chan wrote:
Goong is oficially my favorite Korean drama :) I loved Eun Hye, Ji Hoon & their adventures ^.^ & Eun Hye's stylist had a great sense of fashion
:D

xjk wrote:i LOVE goong. can anyone help me find a place to download it . with english subs.
check your PM :)

me too. . . i wish i could download this series too. . thanks

enajz77

Post by enajz77 » Jul 17th, '07, 07:37

i really love this drama.. and i fell in love with joo ji hoon (shin goon) already.. hope to watch him more in his new dramas..

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 19th, '07, 12:29

anyonghaseyo..

Can anyone please tell me wether u have found any video about the behind-the-scene or the-making-of Shin & Chae-Kyung's kissing scene in episode 23? :D

im realy curious.. :P

skachild

Post by skachild » Jul 28th, '07, 12:11

fan-ta-xi wrote:ahh, can't wait for goong2 ^___^ when i saw the first half of goong, i felt so sorry for Yul and i hated shin >:[ he was so mean ...but then he got sweeter xD i was kinda rooting for Yul, he was just so sweet to her XD
bad news.... :-)

No Goong 2 With Original Cast
Friday July 21, 2007 Korea

The possibility for Goong 2 with the original cast is pretty much ZERO. Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon dont want to renew their contract with Eight Peaks (their Goong production and management company).

"Yoon Eun Hye stated that after the back and forth situation with the company, Eight Peaks broke a trust agreement. Therefore the possibility of her collaborating with them again is unlikely." Eight Peaks and Yoon Eun Hye have an exclusive three years contract which was signed during the second half of 2005. Which leaves her with another year in her contract with the company.

The official stated, "The trouble between Eun Hye and Eight Peaks started back in January. Despite completing the script reading for appearance on MBC's Que Sera, Sera, Eun Hye's management cancelled Eun Hye's participation in Que Sera Sera and demanded she appeared in a drama that Eight Peaks was producing themselves, causing Eun Hye to be hospitalized due to mental shock.

"Currently she is in the process of filming Coffee Prince and rebelling against her company's wants." Her company didn't want her to do the Vineyard Man either. Kim Jung Hoon is also leaving Eight Peaks, citing the same reason. The company broke his trust.

http://asianfanatics.net/news/index.php ... =68&page=3
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/No-Goong ... 13122.html

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 28th, '07, 20:18

whhhaaaat????? :(

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 28th, '07, 20:35

skachild wrote:
fan-ta-xi wrote:ahh, can't wait for goong2 ^___^ when i saw the first half of goong, i felt so sorry for Yul and i hated shin >:[ he was so mean ...but then he got sweeter xD i was kinda rooting for Yul, he was just so sweet to her XD

The possibility for Goong 2 with the original cast is pretty much ZERO. Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon dont want to renew their contract with Eight Peaks (their Goong production and management company).

"Yoon Eun Hye stated that after the back and forth situation with the company, Eight Peaks broke a trust agreement. Therefore the possibility of her collaborating with them again is unlikely." Eight Peaks and Yoon Eun Hye have an exclusive three years contract which was signed during the second half of 2005. Which leaves her with another year in her contract with the company.

The official stated, "The trouble between Eun Hye and Eight Peaks started back in January. Despite completing the script reading for appearance on MBC's Que Sera, Sera, Eun Hye's management cancelled Eun Hye's participation in Que Sera Sera and demanded she appeared in a drama that Eight Peaks was producing themselves, causing Eun Hye to be hospitalized due to mental shock.

"Currently she is in the process of filming Coffee Prince and rebelling against her company's wants." Her company didn't want her to do the Vineyard Man either. Kim Jung Hoon is also leaving Eight Peaks, citing the same reason. The company broke his trust.

1. that sucks.
2. Mental Shock? Come on....
3. Why the happy face after bad news?

skachild

Post by skachild » Jul 29th, '07, 03:45

Archaenon wrote:
skachild wrote:

1. that sucks.
2. Mental Shock? Come on....
3. Why the happy face after bad news?
:mrgreen:

GlamourGirl40

Post by GlamourGirl40 » Jul 29th, '07, 03:55

It would have been very good if they made an actual sequel and not a spinoff of Goong. I thought the ending was kinda hanging so, I wanted to see more.

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 29th, '07, 14:45

was that avatar shot for real? hehehe

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 29th, '07, 20:23

ayshaella wrote:was that avatar shot for real? hehehe
as the matter of fact only a fake :roll

.. no Goong 2 with Yoon Eun Hye?? unbelievable :blink .. her charm in Goong is unforgetable! and this according to the chemistry between her and JJH?
I really love to see a second season.. but it won't be easy for the new actress......

perhaps they solve this problem.. by any chance ... by any time...and with a new company..

If Kim Jung Hoon is missing too, well, I don't think, that would be that worse... for me he said already good-bye in Goong...don'T know the further story from the manga, but I would like it, if the story around him would end there..

SarahCheong87

Post by SarahCheong87 » Jul 30th, '07, 12:15

Please, someone PM me the link to download Goong with english subtitles. I was up to Episode 10 when the wesbsite I used to get it from removed all the files:-(

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 3rd, '07, 00:04

yeah me too! I need episode 7-24 with engolis subs! i truly feel sorry for Yul and yet i hate shin! Why do all the girl go for the nice guys who are hot and nice i dont understand!!! :sorry:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 01:49

goongluver16 wrote:yeah me too! I need episode 7-24 with engolis subs! i truly feel sorry for Yul and yet i hate shin! Why do all the girl go for the nice guys who are hot and nice i dont understand!!! :sorry:
Why people side with the special mental case known as Yul is beyond me.
Lol , I won't spoil anything , but Yul is an idiot. I still don't understand why people can side with such a selfish , two timing character. I know it's probaly just because of the actor , JJ. Still he deserved what he got , I was kinding hoping he died in the storyline , but ahwell. II also wished he kicked it in Witch Yoo Hee , but that's another story on it's own.
At any rate , no one is going to tell you where the subs and such are , since it's a show that can't be shared on D-addicts and had to be removed for legal reasons. I suggest you try google.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 3rd, '07, 01:57

Well for your informatioin mister I haven't finished it yet! :cussing: You make very bad opinions because i know a lot of other girls such as me wanted her to end up with her

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Aug 3rd, '07, 03:03

i dont hate yul but shin is so goddamn yummy

anyways for those who need certain subs PM me

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 03:15

goongluver16 wrote:Well for your informatioin mister I haven't finished it yet! :cussing: You make very bad opinions because i know a lot of other girls such as me wanted her to end up with her
Lol , I'm a huge Goong fan , watched it many times , and not once have i went "that Yul he's a good guy".
No No he's materialistic and grudge holding , I can't stand shallow people like that.
Then again , I don't know why your getting so worked up , we all can't like the same character , life would be tedious and boring.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:20

ok what eva :offtopic:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 06:55

hamstaball wrote:i dont hate yul but shin is so goddamn yummy

Yes he is. I ended up watching Mawan for Ji Hoon too.

On another note , I should of known not to state an opinion to an 11 year old.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Aug 3rd, '07, 07:45

Archaenon wrote:

is that joojihoon in ur siggie? cuz i cant read korean xp

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 09:01

hamstaball wrote:
Archaenon wrote:

is that joojihoon in ur siggie? cuz i cant read korean xp
It is indeed. Him and Matsumoto , my two fav drama actors.

saby

Post by saby » Aug 3rd, '07, 18:29

ok im confused now

is there goong 2 or not ?
i know about goong s but thats not goong 2 bcoz the cast is not the same

ohh Ive read the article someone posted on here...... so not the same cast ?? not the same yul ? :cry: :cry: :cry: ohh noooooooooooo and i was hoping that in goong 2 yul is gonna end up with the main girl... :glare: :x

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 20:10

saby wrote:ok im confused now

is there goong 2 or not ?
i know about goong s but thats not goong 2 bcoz the cast is not the same

ohh Ive read the article someone posted on here...... so not the same cast ?? not the same yul ? :cry: :cry: :cry: ohh noooooooooooo and i was hoping that in goong 2 yul is gonna end up with the main girl... :glare: :x

It's be confirmed there is no goong 2.

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Aug 3rd, '07, 22:11

@archaenon: we've got the same fav. actors.. ;)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Aug 3rd, '07, 22:31

Archaenon Is Mawan "The Devil"? I've heard about that drama but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I still can't possibly imagine him starring in a drama with him as the "devil" with that innocent smile of his :p

and i looove matsujun as well :) these two are great actors

sgb79

Post by sgb79 » Aug 4th, '07, 13:02

hello i got the torrent file of this whole series from piratebay. but i cannot complete the whole series due to lack of seeder. i need to download episodes 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 please anyone could help me to download this tnz

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 4th, '07, 13:33

hamstaball wrote:Archaenon Is Mawan "The Devil"? I've heard about that drama but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I still can't possibly imagine him starring in a drama with him as the "devil" with that innocent smile of his :p

and i looove matsujun as well :) these two are great actors
Yeah , I mispelled it , it's Mawang/The Devil. It's really good imo. He does shady evil well.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR EPISODES. kthnx.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44451_0.htm

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 19:35

Yes, he really does wellas an evil.... did you finished mawang? aarrgghhh.... wrong thread ^-^

btw *lol* .. what do you guys think about the other cast members?
The Queen was cute, ne? Even so the sister I think... did the actress does any other things? Or the gang around Shin?

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Aug 4th, '07, 20:15

@littledraci: is ur avatar from coffee prince?

Yuuna

goong episodes ?

Post by Yuuna » Aug 4th, '07, 20:19

can someone here send me goong cap 11 and on ?
I tried to download it here, but I had problems and I cannot watch it :-(
Im wathing ep 20 but Im totally lostt , I coulndt find ep 11,12,13,14,15,15,16,17,18,19 ahhhh u_u

pleasee pleasee !
can someone help me ?

Yuuna

goong episodes ?

Post by Yuuna » Aug 4th, '07, 20:20

can someone here send me goong cap 11 and on ?
I tried to download it here, but I had problems and I cannot watch it :-(
Im wathing ep 20 but Im totally lostt , I coulndt find ep 11,12,13,14,15,15,16,17,18,19 ahhhh u_u

pleasee pleasee !
can someone help me ?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 20:26

ayshaella wrote:@littledraci: is ur avatar from coffee prince?
yep, first time I tried to make a gif ^-^ * a little bit of ep. 9 spoiler :mrgreen: , ne?*

saby

Post by saby » Aug 5th, '07, 15:56

look what i found

Season 2

The plot of Season 2 would follow closely the plot of the second Goong manhwa by So-Hee Park.

Eight Peaks has announced that preparation for the sequel Goong 2 is underway, which started in September. The cast of Goong Season 2 is still unconfirmed; however, Choi Kae-yung, an executive at Eight Peaks, has revealed that Kim Jeong Hoon (who plays Lee Yool) and Yoon Eun Hye (who plays Shin Chae-kyeong) will return in their respective roles. The company is aiming to resign the entire original cast for the sequel.

Last year, Eight Peaks stated that they would aim to film Goong 2 in late 2007 or early 2008.[4][5] Since then, there have been no other confirmations about the further details of this sequel.

I found it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Hours

I wish that was true... :8 Id love to see goong 2... ohh well maybe there will be goong 2 in the near future *keeps her fingers crossed*

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 5th, '07, 16:26

saby wrote:look what i found

Season 2

The plot of Season 2 would follow closely the plot of the second Goong manhwa by So-Hee Park.

Eight Peaks has announced that preparation for the sequel Goong 2 is underway, which started in September. The cast of Goong Season 2 is still unconfirmed; however, Choi Kae-yung, an executive at Eight Peaks, has revealed that Kim Jeong Hoon (who plays Lee Yool) and Yoon Eun Hye (who plays Shin Chae-kyeong) will return in their respective roles. The company is aiming to resign the entire original cast for the sequel.

Last year, Eight Peaks stated that they would aim to film Goong 2 in late 2007 or early 2008.[4][5] Since then, there have been no other confirmations about the further details of this sequel.

I found it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Hours

I wish that was true... :8 Id love to see goong 2... ohh well maybe there will be goong 2 in the near future *keeps her fingers crossed*
Another company would have to do it. Ji Hoon AND Yeh both said they would not work with them again for a contract breach. So if there was a sequel , it will be a long time coming , since Ji Hoon has 2 dramas in a row , and so does Yeh.

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Aug 5th, '07, 20:15

really? both JJH and YEH? i thought it was KJH & YEH who had a problem with their contract.. hmmmm..

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 5th, '07, 21:53

INTERESTING.... hmmm cant wait

saby

Post by saby » Aug 5th, '07, 22:48

well even if there is going to be a goong 2 I dont think my wish will come true... I dont think yul will end up with the girl.. cuz she is pregnant with shin... and i dont think the director would break up a family

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 6th, '07, 01:26

I said this a page back.

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Aug 6th, '07, 03:45

With Goong dragged out so long, I didn't think there was a need a for a Goong 2 (especially since they compressed a lot of things into pictures). There's even less of a need if there will not have the original cast, it's like another Goong S.

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Aug 7th, '07, 07:20

uhmm..where could i DL princess hours?
d-addicts already took it down and all I can find is the subs.
pls help. thank you.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 7th, '07, 07:23

you'v got a pm ^-^

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Aug 7th, '07, 09:39

Eziya Minamoto wrote:With Goong dragged out so long, I didn't think there was a need a for a Goong 2 (especially since they compressed a lot of things into pictures). There's even less of a need if there will not have the original cast, it's like another Goong S.
What do u mean they compressed a lot of things into pictures? U mean those screenshots that fans took of the episodes?

Nonetheless, I agree that if the original cast (esp the four who played Chae Gyung, Shin, Yul and Hyorin) are not returning in the sequel, there's absolutely no need for a sequel really. Us fans have grown to love the series cos of the key ppl in the show, and there'll be no meaning if the sequel is full of unfamiliar faces.

Anyway it's sad to read that piece of info that Archaenon posted above... Guess there'll be no Chae Gyung-induced laughter anymore.... :-(

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Aug 7th, '07, 11:33

untitledmelody wrote:
Eziya Minamoto wrote:With Goong dragged out so long, I didn't think there was a need a for a Goong 2 (especially since they compressed a lot of things into pictures). There's even less of a need if there will not have the original cast, it's like another Goong S.
What do u mean they compressed a lot of things into pictures? U mean those screenshots that fans took of the episodes?

Nonetheless, I agree that if the original cast (esp the four who played Chae Gyung, Shin, Yul and Hyorin) are not returning in the sequel, there's absolutely no need for a sequel really. Us fans have grown to love the series cos of the key ppl in the show, and there'll be no meaning if the sequel is full of unfamiliar faces.

Anyway it's sad to read that piece of info that Archaenon posted above... Guess there'll be no Chae Gyung-induced laughter anymore.... :-(
I know.. :cry: I'll miss Chae Gyung doing something that makes me cringe and fall over laughing all at once.

If they can't get the original cast members on board, then there really isn't a point. They all had this magic that I think would be really hard for them to recreate with a new set of actors/actresses. Not to mention fans would watch the sequel with a bias in favor of the original.

I'd rather that it got left alone and they didn't try to create a sequel that just isn't up to par.
Last edited by cloudNINE. on Aug 13th, '07, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 7th, '07, 22:49

i know there isn't gonna be a goong 2 but if there would be a different cast who would watch it? I mean i have never met or seen anyone say they didn't like the cast so its a good thing there isn't one!
And its a relief that i FINALLY finished it! now that i think about in the beginning i really liked Yul now I'm not a big fan of him. Also he is to first person i see that doesn't look good wet

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 09:26

sot his was a popular drama huh? sorry i missed it does anyone know where i can find it streaming??

reisheru

Post by reisheru » Aug 9th, '07, 10:42

It really is sad that the orig cast can't come back. I loved them so much! If they won't be back...let them just stop trying to make a sequel. Just make a new show. It might be better.

Blindsight

Post by Blindsight » Aug 9th, '07, 12:12

Goong S was good but another Goong 2 without Shin Goon and Cg... i can't imagine it... I really love Goong, it's my favourite drama... i've wished for a sequel but if the great couple can't be in there it's better not to do anything...

kissformystar

Post by kissformystar » Aug 11th, '07, 04:29

I agree. Eun Hye has mega charisma that is magnetic. She would be hard to replace.

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 13th, '07, 03:07

This drama series revived my addiction to KDramas again..I have watched many kdramas but this one makes me excited again...maybe its because of YEH and JJH chemistry.....currently I'm watching YEH in coffee prince really love this girl ..haaaay!!!! :roll I have my own copy with good eng. subs it was a gift from a friend....

samantha luz

Post by samantha luz » Aug 13th, '07, 13:58

well too bad that there would be no goong 2 since eun doesn't want to do it because of some trust issues and i guess this is fair enough and the one that was said above that she was hospitalized because of "mental shock" really doesn't understand this part thou...

anyways abs- cbn would start airing princess hours again every weekend and this sounds good, right?

Saieko

Post by Saieko » Aug 14th, '07, 22:32

I LOVED Goong... but honestly don't think they need a sequel. If they dragged that drama longer than it already was... I would have killed myself... the drama in it was amazing but GAH it was depressing me at times. I was so frickin happy when they finally got together. It is great as it is... end of story. That and we wouldn't want the actors to be forced into something they don't want.

Duke19

Post by Duke19 » Aug 14th, '07, 22:44

thanks for posting up Goong :lol

SwtyBOo

Post by SwtyBOo » Aug 15th, '07, 00:56

Saieko wrote:I LOVED Goong... but honestly don't think they need a sequel. If they dragged that drama longer than it already was... I would have killed myself... the drama in it was amazing but GAH it was depressing me at times. I was so frickin happy when they finally got together. It is great as it is... end of story. That and we wouldn't want the actors to be forced into something they don't want.
lol i kinda agreed with you. but i still want to see what happen next. yeahh, it would be depressing to drag it long with all those breakups and everything. its just so sad. :cry:

SwtyBOo

Post by SwtyBOo » Aug 15th, '07, 00:57

waitt... so is there gonna be goong2? :T

smashpumpkin

Post by smashpumpkin » Aug 17th, '07, 18:49

i luv goong :wub: :wub: :wub: ...

i laughed, cried sober, cried happily n i'm so satisfied to the end of the drama..... great, CG & shin...mwwwaaah.... you're the perfect couple!!

goong 2?? :unsure: don't ruin the happiness plz...

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 21st, '07, 22:35

smashpumpkin wrote:i luv goong :wub: :wub: :wub: ...

i laughed, cried sober, cried happily n i'm so satisfied to the end of the drama..... great, CG & shin...mwwwaaah.... you're the perfect couple!!

goong 2?? :unsure: don't ruin the happiness plz...
the directors were planning on making goong 2 but it might not be the same cast :-(

LOVEME2U

Post by LOVEME2U » Aug 26th, '07, 17:51

PLS HELP ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS DRAMA. I REALLY LIKE THIS GOONG

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Aug 26th, '07, 21:27

hi.

does anyone happen to remember which model of the mobile fone was the princess (sister of prince shin) using?

there was one scene when she just came back to the palace and visited her grandma and took some fotos with her..

does anyone know which fone was that? :( puhleeezz..

ur answer will be very much appreciated! :D

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Aug 31st, '07, 20:56

I thought the first eps of goong where really boring, with all the slowly talk of the grandmother about the royalty. I honestly thought it was so boring...
But after a few eps it got better, cos it focused more on YEH character and her relashionship with the bad tempered prince.
I saw a lot of people were rooting for Yul but I definitely weren't. He wasn't straigtforward and I think he was helping her to hold onto her. Anyway, when he spilled the beans at the end about his feelings to save her, it was pretty cool I thought and kind of made up for trying to manipulate her.
As for Shin, he was ok, maybe a bit stiff sometimes but I'm gonna take it as it was part of the play^^

But for the sequel Goong S, damn it was so bad I couldn't go past the first two eps. The stupid smile on se7en's face was so annoying (and here I'm gonna get killed by his fans ^^). I guess I don't go for the happy go lucky kind.

Noale

Post by Noale » Aug 31st, '07, 21:20

Goong S is not really the sequal. It's more like a wannabe Goong ^^ And I couldn't even get past he first half of the first episode in which se7en looks into the mirror to remind himself of how handsome he is. :nuts:
But I was told there is going to be a sequal to Goong with the same characters, except for the guy who plays Yul, because apparently he is too busy.
Aargh, I say he should just make time.