[Discussion]- JOTEI [2007] - Upcoming Shota Matsuda drama!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
iLUVdram@

Jotei 2 Softsub

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 12th, '07, 14:42

Already impatient for the episode 2 ?!!!

Me too!!

I'm back again with the episode 2 subtitles, I made today. I tried my best with the excellent translation from someone who don't want her name to appear! Please don't use her name anymore ù__ù So scary...

Ganbare to all members of Qeerbeet team, our last hope to have a professionnel work with JOTEI sub !!!

Ja!!

Edit: Jotei has now a subtitle thread! I just post it. It's easier to find now!

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 12th, '07, 22:17

Yorokobi are you watching in Japan? I've been wondering about the shows ratings. GOOD?BAD?
I also love watching Shota's portrayal of Naoto, Dark and Dangerous. (YUMMY)
Dramas right now are sugar sweet, a little darkness is good sometimes :-)

Qeerbeet team: thank you

I'M ONLY WATCHING BECAUSE OF SHOTA

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 13th, '07, 00:01

wow i just finished the second episode with subs .....what an intense drama, i cannot tell what is coming next......makes it so exciting! At first i was not quite sure i liked the main actor since i do not recall watching any of his dramas, but the more i see him the more in love i get with his character, i feel like my heart is going to burst!.....hehe. Ok i need to calm down now, i need a bag......

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 13th, '07, 00:15

welcome to the "Dark, Dangerous and Yummy Club" love. Heart Bursts away:)

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 15th, '07, 06:14

goshh it's getting better....i really like the story line so diffferent...but nice and shota is like a cherry on top of the whipped cream...that scene where he warned her not to be weak and ordered her to get other customer...kyaaaa....and I so like the minami of the south hahahha....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 06:19

londonsoul wrote:Yorokobi are you watching in Japan? I've been wondering about the shows ratings. GOOD?BAD?
I also love watching Shota's portrayal of Naoto, Dark and Dangerous. (YUMMY)
Dramas right now are sugar sweet, a little darkness is good sometimes :-)

Qeerbeet team: thank you

Ratings?
01 12.4
02 11.9
03 10.9
04 10.7
05 08.9

Not very popular huh?

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 15th, '07, 06:31

how many episodes are there....but a lot of dorama suffers recently right even taro and hana kimi drop so I think there might be something big like kimutaku talk on tv maybee...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 06:39

momoji wrote:how many episodes are there....but a lot of dorama suffers recently right even taro and hana kimi drop so I think there might be something big like kimutaku talk on tv maybee...
12 episodes

Its true that there has been a lot of drops in the past couple of weeks most probably due to summer festivals and sports matches on tv
However by the looks of it this drama hasn't done that well from the beggining and has lost popularity each episode.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 15th, '07, 06:46

Yes how many episodes? :scratch:

And that's right! the dorama seems to be not very popular!

It's a unusual story! Yakuza, hostesses, Ginza,...No comedy or romance...That's why Liar Game didn't have the success it deserved! because japanese people seemed to like only romance history. :cry:

Although the actors are very well! :-)

Until the beginning, Koda the guruikai boss is very good an his girl friend Reiko! Lol

I will miss them! They star their mean charactere in a very good way!

Most of their scenes are my favourites! :whistling:

Of course, I keep an eye on shota-chou :wub: . maybe he will do such wonderful acting in the next episodes!!! We want more shota! :argue:

And last but not least, the OST and the theme song is so good!! Hope someone will upload it! :salut:

Shota Fight!

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 15th, '07, 07:07

I know....the song just fit in so well it is so awesomeeee....well I hope they wouldn't cut down the episode if it is not doing well...but I do hope the rating will increase...but 8% is not that shabby hope it will be okay in the future....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 07:20

momoji wrote:I know....the song just fit in so well it is so awesomeeee....well I hope they wouldn't cut down the episode if it is not doing well...but I do hope the rating will increase...but 8% is not that shabby hope it will be okay in the future....
Im pretty sure they wont cut done the episodes cause even if the program isnt that popular they can't leave it unfinished

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 15th, '07, 08:13

that's right!

Please don't cut Jotei! LOL I want more shota! Foolish...^__^

BTW, episode 3 eng softsub is available. Enjoy!

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 15th, '07, 13:54

Please people do not flame me, this is only my opinion. I think Rosa was miscast for this role. I still do not feel anything for Ayaka. The chemistry between Shota and Rosa is next to nil... Rushing things in episode one did not help. IF Shota was not in this drama I would have given up.
My choice for “Ayaka “would have been Nagasawa Masami
Feel free to chime in.
I’M ONLY WATCHING BECAUSE OF SHOTA

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 15th, '07, 17:54

Perhaps for the sake on the Ayaka character, it's important to choose a no sex appeal girl and let her grew in a super queen women! Don't you think? LOL

Another reason for choosing Ayaka is that they (shota and her) belong to the same agence perhaps....

Chemistry between them? Hum hum! there is just enough in the drama to make me want to know if they will rise to their goal or not! And at the end, be together. I have a little hunch that will be impossible!

Oh don't worry, we all watching this because of shota!!!!!!!!

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 15th, '07, 19:00

does anybody hav the theme songgg me want itttttt!!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 21:50

Sadly, Kato's acting doesn't impress me at all.

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 15th, '07, 22:08

Ok am not sure what some of the people here are talking about the "no chemistry" every episode i watch where they were together kept me glued to the screen. I think the ratings are bad because not many people are interested in a different type of drama, which i feel is what makes this one quite refreshing. Although we can make assumptions at this point as to what the end will be or what is to happen, we keep getting these happy surprises that makes us want to watch more.

PS: i am officially a Shota fan, God that man looks hot with his hair down and acting all tough!!! Please someone pass me a fan.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 15th, '07, 22:51

Nomanymore wrote:Sadly, Kato's acting doesn't impress me at all
When I was watching the RAW, I thought too. but now, I have some sympathy to her now I can undersatnd her more. Her acting is not bad. Don't forget thta she's playing a rustic girl.
blueseeker wrote:Ok am not sure what some of the people here are talking about the "no chemistry" every episode i watch where they were together kept me glued to the screen. I think the ratings are bad because not many people are interested in a different type of drama, which i feel is what makes this one quite refreshing. Although we can make assumptions at this point as to what the end will be or what is to happen, we keep getting these happy surprises that makes us want to watch more.

PS: i am officially a Shota fan, God that man looks hot with his hair down and acting all tough!!! Please someone pass me a fan.
LOL What do you think about the scene in the love hotel room after they escaped from Gyuryukai men! I like this kiss scene!! So amazing!

And I'm also an official fan of shota too!! Yoroshiku!

I just finished watching his movie "Nagai Sanpo". Great!! :whistling:

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 15th, '07, 23:36

No Flames please
the kissing scene in the love hotel was sad. Maybe I need to clean my eyes but I swear he was kissing her on the cheek. ( I've looked at that scene 3 times) Only the last kiss was on the lips. (Anyone think I'm wrong?)

I wish someone had told Rosa to move Shota's hair out of the way.
UK Fan Girls need to SEE CLOSE UPS :-)
What the hell am I saying this is a JDrama..

I'M ONLY WATCHING BECAUSE OF SHOTA :wub:

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 15th, '07, 23:52

iLUVdram@......I KNOW, I WANTED MORE!!!!.....hehe. I just finished watching that movie yesterday and it was quite good. I think the actress may not be very beautiful and all but she is cute and maybe is because thanks to you am watching it with subtitles but i think this drama rocks!

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 16th, '07, 07:26

LOL....girls...I know this scene was a torture for me too But like you I watched this scenes several times! I'm surely "M" (LIAR GAME...)LOL

And there was a real kiss...on the lips..For the three of them!! Yes, very unusual to see this in a jdrama! LOL

Keep in touch!

mikaila

Post by mikaila » Aug 17th, '07, 05:23

Yes please, I second the request for the theme song. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 20th, '07, 06:57

Last fridays episode was good

but
they made a cliff hanger to make it seem like she was gonna sleep with her dad but from the preview it looks like she just lies lext to him in bed and it creates bad press

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Aug 21st, '07, 04:41

This show is just so weird.
I mean, in just the first episode, there's 2 rape attempts on the main character. Naoto goes from good guy to bad guy to good guy in 10 minutes. Ayaka sleeps with the old guy to soften his heart. I haven't seen past episode 3, but I've seen bits and Naoto starts working at the club as a waiter? What? You'd think, "Oh, this will be an interesting drama since it's so different" but really, it's just awkward.
And yet I'm still gonna watch because I adore Matsuda Shota.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 21st, '07, 08:08

anythingthatrhymes wrote:This show is just so weird.
I mean, in just the first episode, there's 2 rape attempts on the main character. Naoto goes from good guy to bad guy to good guy in 10 minutes. Ayaka sleeps with the old guy to soften his heart. I haven't seen past episode 3, but I've seen bits and Naoto starts working at the club as a waiter? What? You'd think, "Oh, this will be an interesting drama since it's so different" but really, it's just awkward.
And yet I'm still gonna watch because I adore Matsuda Shota.

Yes the show seems to be an unusual one!! And I read somewhere that is the first time for Rosa Kato to play a non innocent high school girl . they made a good choice to add Shota to the cast!

I think the first rape attempt which turn into her exclusion from school, make her very angry. That's why after she knew what her father did to her mother, she decide to use what these men need (sex with her or other women) like a weapon to destroy all of them!

About Naoto and the second attempt! He was already a bad guy! A yakuza. He acted a goodie because she want to use her for their sex business later. But she finally knew the men he really was, so like he said; there is no necessary again to lie to her.

And you're right, the story is so weird! Unuasual for a jdrama! But I think it's important to know that this kind of area exist also in Japan: yakuza, prostitution, hostesses, corruption,...

Héhé This is the real japan! :salut:

And like you I adore Shota too! I agree with the choice he made for his role here!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 08:54

Personally, I think if Aya was played by someone else with more acting experience , the whole show feeling will be different...

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 21st, '07, 09:15

Nomanymore wrote:Personally, I think if Aya was played by someone else with more acting experience , the whole show feeling will be different...

Maybe!! :-)

But don't you think that Ayaka role must be played by a classic japanese beauty like her! She want to be a JOTEI in Ginza, so traditionnal area. And also, we want to see how episodes after episodes, she is growing to a beautiful woman! Remember at the beginning, she did'nt have any sex-appeal...but now!!! So sexy...

Here the Ginza JOTEI in 2002
And the article I found about her and this world. http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/ga ... hobai.html

Now, my opinion is with shota or not, this is a good drama to watch! And the japanese public think the same! The audience rate has increased yet. :cheers:

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 21st, '07, 13:40

iLUVdram@ you said that the Ayaka role should be played by a classic Japanese beauty. I believe Rosa is half Italian (father) and half Japanese (mother)....

I'm glad the ratings are going up. The drama is interesting and,Ayaka is growing on me like roses. BUT

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 21st, '07, 14:49

londonsoul wrote:iLUVdram@ you said that the Ayaka role should be played by a classic Japanese beauty. I believe Rosa is half Italian (father) and half Japanese (mother)....
LOL...
I don't forget that she's a half blood! :D But when you see her the "japanese blood" seems to be more obvious!

Although, when I said "classic" beauty That was in comparison with a "modern" beauty :whistling:

In the beginning I was watching because of shota only...but now...because of the drama itself! :D

Yes it's good if audience rate continue to raise! :cheers: JOTEI POWAAAA!

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 21st, '07, 17:03

You know am beginning to think some people are just skipping through the episodes because they lack an understanding about the story. Perhaps am more aware of every little significant detail but i feel the dramas is not going slow at all....it would be a disaster if it went any faster. Also just because some of us think this drama rocks does not mean everyone needs to like it, it may not be suited for your taste.....believe me there are a lot of good dramas out there that i have no interest in watching. So it does not really have anything to do with the story not being good or the characters, just taste.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 21st, '07, 20:39

So desu ne!

here the video clip of kanata the theme song by Nana Musica!! Enjoy!!

I really like this song!! It suits very well with the show!

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 21st, '07, 21:01

iLUVdram@ what do you mean "classic" beauty in comparison with "modern" beauty" can you give examples?
Rosa is very cute and looks Japanese is she modern?
Thank you for the music clip.

blueseeker
violence , prostitution, yakuza, near rape, near incest, near murder, corruption, Girls Gone Wild, A love story, AND ONE HOT HOT BOY come on people what is their not to LOVE :) WATCH THIS DRAMA PEOPLE
Of course
I’M ONLY WATCHING BECAUSE OF SHOTA :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 21:24

iLUVdram@ wrote:So desu ne!

here the video clip of kanata the theme song by Nana Musica!! Enjoy!!

I really like this song!! It suits very well with the show!
Great, thanks

This season drama's theme songs are seriously nice~~

iLUVdram@

JOTEI CONTEST

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 22nd, '07, 16:02

Do you like the JOTEI Theme song? See below! That is for you. A contest! On s-projects.org.
Sorry, I made a small mistake in the conditions.
Siantut wrote:The Prize: I am not sure yet because it will depend on the Winner, his/her likes and dislikes. However, I will try to give what I already have, adjusted with the Winner's preference. I still have many things for Prizes, for example, Nodame Cantabile gyaboing mongoose, Nodame Cantabile DVD Limited Edition's goods (phone strap), etc. I can also look for anything that has Matsuda Shota's face on it I also have one cool Hanakimi phone strap.

Due Date: 4 weeks from now, to give you enough time to work on this (the date and hour of this post). Try to submit early so you won't be late. Remember there is a time zone difference.

Who can participate in the contest: Anyone, as long as you are a member of this Forum, and as long as you are NOT residing in Japan. Post counts: zero is OK too.

What you have to do:
Please translate this lyrics which I wrote by myself of Jotei's ending song: "Kanata" by Nana Musica
Please translate it completely into English, and post it under this thread, which will be moderated so nobody can see the posts until the Contest is over.
Criteria: correctness of meaning, and beauty of the english lyrics.
There will be only ONE winner, and ONE Prize.
Judge: Siantut

Good luck!
To the contest ===> http://s-projects.org/forums/showthread.php?p=7639

JOTEI theme Lyrics by Siantut (s-projects.org)
Kanata by NanaMusica

彼方

ため息飲み込む 風の吹く帰り道
背中に翼が 無い事を知ったあの日

独りの夜に襲われても
涙を乾かすしかない
月も星も届かないから
人は手を伸ばす

いつも走り続けて行く事が
いつか全てにつながるのならば
もう二度とうつむかないから
きっと瞳が見つめる彼方へ
夢を運べる日が来ると思う
いつだって愛が押し寄せる 場所へ

心のままには 生きてはいけないのか?
汚れたこの手は 本当にキタナイのか?

流されてゆく人の渦に
感情さえ忘れるけど

心から笑える日々を
きっと見つけよう

いつか生まれ変わることできても
私は私を選んでいたい
悲しみと愛を引き換えに
鏡の中に映った瞳を
まっすぐ見つめていられるように
この朝に約束をしたら 行こう

小さな石につまずいても
優しさが枯れそうな日も
どこまで行ける強さが
あると信じたい

tameiki nomikomu kaze no fuku kaeri michi
senaka ni tsubasa ga nai koto wo sitta ano hi

hitori no yoru ni osowarete mo
namida wo kawakasu sika nai
tsuki mo hoshi mo todokanai kara
hito wa te wo nobasu

itsumo hashiritsudjukete yuku koto ga
itsuka subete ni tsunagaru no naraba
mou nido to utsumukanai kara
kitto hitomi ga mitsumeru kanata e
yume wo hakoberu hi ga kuru to omou
itsu datte ai ga oshiyoseru basho e

kokoro no mama ni wa ikite wa yukenai no ka
yogoreta kono te wa hontou ni kitanai no ka

nagasarete yuku hito no uzu ni
kanjyou sae wasureru kedo

kokoro kara waraeru hibi wo
kitto mitsukeyou

itsuka umarekawaru koto dekitemo
watashi wa watashi wo erande itai
kanashimi to ai wo hikikae ni
kagami no naka ni utsutta hitomi wo
massugu mitsumete irareru you ni
kono asa ni yakusoku wo sitara yukou

chiisa na ishi ni tsumazuitemo
yasashisa ga karesou na hi mo
doko made ikeru tsuyosa ga
aru to sinjitai

itsumo hashiritsudjukete yuku koto ga
itsuka subete ni tsunagaru no naraba

mou nido to utsumukanai kara
kitto hitomi ga mitsumeru kanata e
yume wo hakoberu hi ga kuru to omou
itsu datte ai ga oshiyoseru basho e

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 23rd, '07, 00:08

thats not fair
i want to enter too!!!

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 23rd, '07, 06:53

ah, ah,....

Of course you can! You have 4 weeks to return in New Zealand! LOL

But if you are in japan, you can laready buy the goods by yourself. That's why !

I check your translation page! Very good job! :cheers: :cheers:

Omedetou! :salut:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 24th, '07, 06:37

thanks a lot!
I dont think ill be returning to new zealand any time soon ^_^ so ill just have to cheer on ther people in this contest
Good Luck erveryone!

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 24th, '07, 06:39

iLUVdram@ i just finished watching the 4th episode with subs thanks to you and now am filled with different emotions, how am i supposed to go to bed?!....hehe.
You have already seem the episodes after this one can you clarify for me
is Naoto really dead and this Shota is his twin?....lol.....or did he fake his death to escape those thugs?
Am so glad though that her father was who i suspected from the beginning....boy i just really enjoy this drama..... :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 24th, '07, 07:02

blueseeker wrote:iLUVdram@ i just finished watching the 4th episode with subs thanks to you and now am filled with different emotions, how am i supposed to go to bed?!....hehe.
You have already seem the episodes after this one can you clarify for me
is Naoto really dead and this Shota is his twin?....lol.....or did he fake his death to escape those thugs?
Am so glad though that her father was who i suspected from the beginning....boy i just really enjoy this drama..... :wub:
ha ha let me answer in thir place
he's not dead (thank god!)

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 24th, '07, 08:32

Mina Arigato Gosaimasu!
Please visit siantut's site! All thanks to her for letting us use her synopsis as a reference!

@blueseeker
yorokobi is right.
Naoto never died.
Yatta!!

@yorokobi
What a chance you have for you to stay in japan right now! I'm so envious.. :whistling:

Faye-Valentine

Post by Faye-Valentine » Aug 24th, '07, 08:39

OMG, i didnt' watch the 4 ep yet but i read you guys and can't wait to watch it!!!!! tanks to you iLuvedram@

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Aug 24th, '07, 09:13

okay, at first this series sounds very familiar to me.

minus the part that the main character's a high schooler and her parent passed away and Jotei doesn't contain adult scenes.

the plot's somewhat similar to the 2005 drama http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jyouou. (i've watched that).
But in the Jotei wiki the title of the manga's not Jotei, but Jouou. Can someone pls correct it?

edit: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10900 (link to the manga)

I'm gonna watch the 1st episode and see how it goes. XD

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 24th, '07, 11:07

Jouu and Jotei are both based on the mangas of Kurashina Ryo, that's why you see the similarity in the story. Kurashina also wrote he the manga that inspired Yaoh, http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yaoh.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 24th, '07, 12:42

Here it is, the original manga for JOTEI by Kurashina Ryo (倉科遼)

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 12:57

OMG ~ I just finished watching the latest episode on TV

Wow, she's getting evil (okay that's not the right word)
WHY?!!!! Is Naoto so cold ~ :cry:
Next week Mokomichi Hayami will appear. KYAAAAAAAAAA He plays a Host ~ Well Yaoh ~ The night King ~ Night King Vs Empress ~ WOW it'll be some great battle

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 24th, '07, 13:06

I'm so envious....so envious...You already watched the episode 7

Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Bouhou!!!! I must wait till tomorrow morning!

Thank you for the spoil Ah ah...o_O :wub: :wub:

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 14:03

No matter how COLD Naoto is ~ He's still so Sekushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah ~ Just a few more hours and someone will upload ne ^^

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 24th, '07, 14:06

miyuki_chan wrote:No matter how COLD Naoto is ~ He's still so Sekushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah ~ Just a few more hours and someone will upload ne ^^
yeah!! I must be patient I know! :D

Arigato

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Aug 24th, '07, 15:41

iLUVdram@ wrote:Here it is, the original manga for JOTEI by Kurashina Ryo (倉科遼)

ahaks, my bad. thanks for the clarification. no wonder the similarities.
watched the 1st episode. it's good!

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 24th, '07, 16:26

Boy do i wish i knew Japanese.....am so envious of all your guys already on ep. 7 all i can do is watch those caps of yours..... :cry:

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 24th, '07, 17:46

blueseeker wrote:Boy do i wish i knew Japanese.....am so envious of all your guys already on ep. 7 all i can do is watch those caps of yours..... :cry:

iF ONLY THOSE CAPS WERE MINE! :whistling:

I took them from JOTEI website!

And like you I'm so envious too ..... :D

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 25th, '07, 03:31

just watched ep7 this drama is sooooooo good. I can't wait until ep8
and of course
I'm only watching because of shota
TO tell the truth I'm watching because this drama keeps getting better every ep.
Big THANKS to S-projects

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 25th, '07, 19:41

Just letting you guys know that i have added the series to my channel so the videos can now be viewed without downloading.

iLUVdram@ i cannot believe i waited so long to join s-projects, now i can keep up with you guys!

marbarelli

Post by marbarelli » Aug 25th, '07, 19:54

Can someone tell me what episode they are on in Japan? Is the series over? I'm just curious of how closely we are following the actual release. I'm always amazed at how fast everyone involved finishes completing a sub. Thanks.

gnoma

Post by gnoma » Aug 25th, '07, 20:19

If you want captures, I've catched them!

Episodes 2 e 3 --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxs38m
Episode 4 --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/blqst0

I hope you like them ^____^

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 25th, '07, 20:27

@marbarelli
In japan episode 7 was already aired! I think we will have 12 episodes. I'm so fast? ....All thanks to Tianj who provided timings and siantut for her synopsis.

@blueseeker
Irashaimase!

@gnoma
Thank you for the captures. Hontoni!

Edit: didn't you make capture for the first episodes? Arigato

gnoma

Post by gnoma » Aug 25th, '07, 20:33

iLUVdram@ wrote: @gnoma
Thank you for the captures. Hontoni!

Edit: didn't you make capture for the first episodes? Arigato
I will make it soon! When I saw the first episode, I wasn't sure if continuing this drama or not. But I'm crazy for it, now! :wub:
Last edited by gnoma on Aug 25th, '07, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 25th, '07, 20:42

gnoma wrote:I will make it soon! When I saw the first episode, I wasn't sure if continuing this drama or not. But I'm crazy for it, now! :wub:
:cheers: :cheers: aH AH WELCOME IN!!
Arigato in advance! :salut:

gnoma

Post by gnoma » Aug 25th, '07, 21:13

Dou itashimashite in advance! :w00t:

Ah! Feel free to use the caps for everything you want, of course ^__^

Faye-Valentine

Post by Faye-Valentine » Aug 25th, '07, 21:17

OMG this drama's getting better and better...i just watched the raw of eps 5 and 6...and now i just can't wait to see the 7th AHAHAHA Shota is so hot with his long hair...

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 25th, '07, 22:12

wow thanks for those caps, truly great......ah, it's so nice to know we have some great people in this thread

gnoma

Post by gnoma » Aug 25th, '07, 22:23

Thanks to you!!!!
I would have so much to talk about this drama, but my english is very bad >__<
Next days I'll try to express myself as better as I can è_é

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 26th, '07, 00:17

gnoma wrote:Dou itashimashite in advance! :w00t:

Ah! Feel free to use the caps for everything you want, of course ^__^

Arigato!!

Faye-Valentine wrote: OMG this drama's getting better and better...i just watched the raw of eps 5 and 6...and now i just can't wait to see the 7th AHAHAHA Shota is so hot with his long hair...
Salut valentine! Ah ah!! Alors do you already watch the 7? What do you think about shota now? thank you for the com'.

@gnoma
We are many here not native english speaker...So feel free to tell the things you want in the english you can! :argue: LOL

@blueseeker
Happy to see too how the thread have more and more supporters!! JOTEI POWWAA!!!

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Aug 29th, '07, 16:52

I've seen two first eps, but then I can't download the newest eps, b.c I'm currently downloading Hana Kimi, LIFE, Tantei Gakuen Q and Nobuta wo Produce, and I don't have so much space on my hard drive to download another drama, but when I'll clean up my PC I believe I'll be able to watch Jotei.

About Matsuda Shota: he was great in HYD, he was greater in LIAR GAME, and his long hair in Jotei are meowy he looks kakkoi.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 29th, '07, 17:32

Star Candy wrote:I've seen two first eps, but then I can't download the newest eps, b.c I'm currently downloading Hana Kimi, LIFE, Tantei Gakuen Q and Nobuta wo Produce, and I don't have so much space on my hard drive to download another drama, but when I'll clean up my PC I believe I'll be able to watch Jotei.

About Matsuda Shota: he was great in HYD, he was greater in LIAR GAME, and his long hair in Jotei are meowy he looks kakkoi.
Ma saka! Disk space problem!? Wo woh...itadakimasu!! :whistling:

By the way, you have the possibility to see jotei subbed english on veoh.com thanks to blueseeker and rockydonnatelli
The links:
http://www.veoh.com/users/blueseeker
http://www.veoh.com/users/rockydonnatelli

Enjoy!! :cheers:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 00:34

is last weeks episode up streaming anywhere i missed it

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Aug 30th, '07, 00:53

Yorokobi wrote:is last weeks episode up streaming anywhere i missed it
try veoh.com

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 01:03

cheers will do

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Aug 30th, '07, 08:05

ahh.. I love this drama..
I check the site at least like 5 times a day to see if there are updates >.<
Shota is way too hot in this drama I love his hairr!!!

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Aug 31st, '07, 02:32

welcome to the club love
I'm only watching because of Shota

Raleigh

Post by Raleigh » Sep 2nd, '07, 11:51

Wow.. I'm beyond impressed with this dorama. Although it starts off really slowly, the dramatic effect builds up quite fast and managed to impress me and leave me hooked.

xxanimexx

Post by xxanimexx » Sep 3rd, '07, 04:13

T: it's just a simple thing i had in my mind but doesn't anyone think it's so werid that miki, Ayaka's helper from Aman and Osaka is like following her everywhere. o-o'' It seems like she's such a sweet friend T: a bit too nice and sweet for my taste ^^;; I don't think she's as innocent as she seems to be T: But hey that's my opionion. XD Anyone else? d:

aizzu_cherry

Post by aizzu_cherry » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:14

Shouta really different in diz dorama..

but alwayz kakkoiii...:D

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Sep 3rd, '07, 10:20

!
@aizzu_cherry
You're right! Shotaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: He is so hot and mature. (?) Ok it's my opinion. :whistling:

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » Sep 3rd, '07, 15:43

iLUVdram thank you for the pics. :cheers:
love love
I'M ONLY WATCHING BECAUSE OF SHOTA :D