[Discussion] Yamada Taro Monogatari

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
DredPirateScotty

Post by DredPirateScotty » Aug 1st, '07, 09:18

Whew, thank goodness it's not only me. For a minute there I almost regretted watching this ep. right after taking my meds. Thought they were messing with my head :lol

This drama has got me so wrapped around its dramatastic finger, I loooove it! :thumright:

jus me

Post by jus me » Aug 1st, '07, 19:21

I'm enjoying this drama but Yamada-kun's mother is getting on my nerves. :cussing: I can't wait to see episode 4 when I get home. Yamada-kun father comes home. His dad is so handsome. :P

SayntBacardi

Post by SayntBacardi » Aug 2nd, '07, 07:04

Well...i just picked up the series because of boredom...and I think I won't watch further than Ep4...seriously, this series could've been so much better without this "Tama no Blah"-Girl...she's annoying...well, she's cute in some way but in most of the scenes she just looks like an idiot...I'd continue with the series if they could make her...disappear...o_O
It's a good series but the main girl annoys me as hell...so I think I won't continue to watch this >.<

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 2nd, '07, 07:08

SayntBacardi wrote:Well...i just picked up the series because of boredom...and I think I won't watch further than Ep4...seriously, this series could've been so much better without this "Tama no Blah"-Girl...she's annoying...well, she's cute in some way but in most of the scenes she just looks like an idiot...I'd continue with the series if they could make her...disappear...o_O
It's a good series but the main girl annoys me as hell...so I think I won't continue to watch this >.<
but then again she's the reason why we get to see NIno cosplay =)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 07:10

i really dont have a problem with her, shes part of what makes this drama what it is, her personality is an asset to the drama in my opinion I cant see why people are getting so pissed of by her

SayntBacardi

Post by SayntBacardi » Aug 2nd, '07, 07:19

Hm...she just pissed me off at the end of Ep3...that's all there is to it...it's enough to dislike a character^^
And yeah, her personality may go well with the drama and add a bit of...oddness but I think she lacks something...she's like "He's rich, I 'love' him"

yuckie

Post by yuckie » Aug 3rd, '07, 08:24

fishy wrote:TQs minna for the info and spoiler :wub: i love this drama. im really looking forward for more interesting plot in this series. Im dro0o0o0ling over next epi because of Mimura's charming smile and Taro's "Kekkon nante hayai" !! i just can't wait :p
I hope they're not talking about Mimura and Takako. Seriously, if they ended up each other I might not be able to live longer.

But according to the manga, if Mimura ever engage anyone, it should be Yoshiko right? Yet there's no image of Yoshiko in the "preview of the next episode" part... How curious...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 3rd, '07, 08:46

yay next episode tonight im so happy

wachi

Post by wachi » Aug 4th, '07, 01:44

I'm so confused. Are these like filter episodes or something? I don't remember much of what happens in episode 5 and the next that were in the manga. Mizukawa Asami will guest star in episode 6, but who is she suppose to be?

Well at least, there's some progress with Keiichi. They are, in fact, going to drag Takako's character out. I feel bad for her unrequited love.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 4th, '07, 01:50

Episode 5 was good!! haha.... and Takako can still amused me!^^
FINALLY, the FIRST Mimura-Yoshiko scene we get in Ep5. Though NOTHING has going on yet. Its just a scene where Yoshiko is wearing the yukata, and Mimura praised her "Ooo...kawaiiii~". Then Yoshiko got embarrassed, and her siblings teases her^^

Yokattaaa... there was nothing between Mimura and Takako...pheww...^^ Mimura only took her on a ride with his car. Takako was so amazed with the car and jokingly asked, "Is there no possibility at all for me to get together with Mimura-kun??". Mimura clearly said, "Nai. (Nope.)". Haha, you go, boy!
Seem like, Mimura wanted to match-make Taro and Takako, make them get together. But Takako said, if its not 'tama no koshi'(married to money), she cant. Mimura asked, "are you sure? dont you have something more important??". Takako hesitated and was in deep thoughts... but then laughing, "Gomen! Don't think there's anything more important than money!". LOL! But towards the end, it was shown how Takako is actually still in love with Taro...but she tries to ward off those feelings.
Too bad, she already knows Taro's real situation huh? We cant get to see those wild imaginations anymore xD
Waa...Mizukawa Asami stars in next episode! Love her! Her character is Kotani, and she likes Taro. wachi, can you remind me from which volume this character in the manga? There were so many characters in the manga, I forgot this one xD

yeah, you're right, the drama gets more and more straaayed from the manga x)

wachi

Post by wachi » Aug 4th, '07, 02:11

Who is Kotani? :lol I wish I can tell you which volume, but I don't remember her. I'm not sure if she's even in the manga.. wait, I'm really bad with names. BBL with answer.. I'm pretty positive it might be her.

yanie: It could be volume 4&5. About their trip to Shanghai? Takako & her were the two competing for Taro's love or some sort. It could be her.

So we're already half way through the drama.. I'm not quite sure where they're going with this, but stay on the manga a little please.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 4th, '07, 02:52

Ah I really liked last nights episode too! This is still deffinatly one of my fav dramas this season!
But why didnt they show the theme song?? I was upset cause I love that song.
I loved Mimura in this episode, well I love him in every episode and last nights was no exception.
I think its pretty funny that hes trying to set up Takako and Taro!
And he was so mega cool at the end when he won the watermelon for taros family.

yuckie

Post by yuckie » Aug 4th, '07, 04:07

Yokatta...
I'm so relieved that there's NO POSSIBILITY of Mimura and Takako XDDDD I even read the manga a few days ago just to make sure that there's no possibility of them getting together in the mange XD I'm a big fan of Sho-kun, and I think I can't manage to sub if they get together

wachi

Post by wachi » Aug 4th, '07, 04:35

So everyone was freaked out by the thoughts of Takako & Mimu-chan as couple? Really? Why? It's not likely possible. :whistling:

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 4th, '07, 04:55

tarou's siblings are so cute... especially his youngest brother... chooo kawaii!!!
i loved the scenes where tarou hugged keichi, and when he hugged takako too

yuckie

Post by yuckie » Aug 4th, '07, 04:57

wachi wrote:So everyone was freaked out by the thoughts of Takako & Mimu-chan as couple? Really? Why? It's not likely possible. :whistling:
Because I can't bear the thoughts of her getting Mimura after she just fallen for tarou and the dad a few days before XDDDD And because in the preview at the end of episode 4 there's no sign of Yoshiko at all XD

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 6th, '07, 13:13

does anyone know where to find download for Sho older drama where he become a nurse?

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Aug 8th, '07, 21:58

episode 5 with subs is up already,..

Annj

Post by Annj » Aug 9th, '07, 01:35

@salz Nurse? I dont think he has played a nurse. Do you mean when he is a preschool teacher? If that is the one then its called Yoiko no Mikata and Stormy team is subbing it also. Check out Aibakaland forum.
Last edited by Annj on Aug 10th, '07, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 9th, '07, 02:05

Annj, thanks for the uploads! ^_____^

ooooh.. your sig. that performance. need to see that again *search youtube*

remoted

Post by remoted » Aug 9th, '07, 04:53

So can anyone share spoilers about the new gal who will show up in episode 6?

Although it may seem she's interested in Taro, will there be a developing relationship between her and Mimura.
:scratch:

Sorry about my lousy questions, I'm just really curious.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 10th, '07, 14:12

Episode 6: AWESOME!!! Loved it alot!!^0^ The first half, stick to the manga very well !!!^^ And even if the last half was not...I still love the plot deviation! THIS IS how the Hana Yori Dango team suppose to be, even with plot deviation can still produce a GOOD production^^
Apparently, the plot of Ep6 based on manga vol. 6 chapter 20, it was about Yamada Taro being casted as the main role for an independent movie^^ Mizukawa Asami's role is Kotani, the director. And NO WORRIES, she was not romantically involved AT ALL with Taro nor Mimura. She was simply just A DIRECTOR^^
Yamada Taro accepted the role offer coz, Kotani promised him this New Kotani pancake (her father's company product) that Taro's siblings had always wanted to eat.

The deviated part, Ikegami Takako is also casted as the heroine of the movie. It's a love story between a poor boy and a rich girl^^ Hmm, somehow I come to like Taro and Takako as a couple. Its irony, but I think they're cute together^^ Esp. where Taro visit Takako's house and Takako visit Taro's house too. And in this episode, Takako starts to learn how money is not everything... she might change from now on, and be honest with her own feelings on Taro.

Oh, after she got casted as the heroine. She started imagining herself and Taro on MAGAZINE COVERS!!! LOL! One of them with both holding a lemon fruit!! LOL! LOL! HIllarious! Loved that imagination! I wonder if one of them is a REAL SHOT of Ninomiya and Tabe Mikako on TV Guide or TV Pia?? haha!!

Next episode looks good!! They all go together on a vacation! In the manga, they all go to Shanghai. But in the drama, I think its just out of town, still inside Japan^^ Seem like, more development on Taro-Takako!^^ I wonder if Taro will ever have feelings for her in the drama? Since up to Ep6, seem like Taro cares about nothing else than his family and foods^^

However, Mimura keeps interfering in Taro's matters, I feel like "how about focusing on Mimura's matters once in awhile??!"... arrggh... when will that Mimura-Yoshiko plot comes?? There are only 4 eps more.... since next ep's won't be about that either... only 3 eps left =(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 10th, '07, 23:35

i agree last nights episode was great!!!
Im glad Takako is finally realising money isn't everything but I think it's hilarious that mean while Taro has not idea of her feeling and doesn't really pay any kind of "special" attention to her as a girl.
One of the funniest part was where Takako lost to a hamburger!!!
Taro was having difficulty getting enough conviction into a line (i think it was something along the lines of "I can't live without you") so Mimura gives him some advice and then he could do it perfectly. Taro later tells Takako that Mimura told him to things of food so he was actually thinking about how he couldn't live without a hamburger! Classic comedy! great stuff!

Oshodani

Post by Oshodani » Aug 12th, '07, 15:25

I watched 5 episodes so far and I'm soooo disappointed with this drama.
I'm a great fan of the manga. I began to read it near 10 years ago and it's definitly one of my fav. So I had great expectations with this adaptation.
But absolutely nothing is respected.
Maybe if you haven't read the manga, you can like it but to me, the actors are totally out of character.
To explain in a simple way, Yamada Taro has basically two expressions : happy or sad. In the drama, even when he's smiling, his eyes are sad... Not at all my vision of Taro.
And what are they doing with Kazuo and Ayako? Absolutly no emotion!
And where is the Sugiura plot (the funniest of the manga)?
Why is Takako everywhere? She's not that important in the manga.
And so on...

Maybe it's my fault. I was expecting too much... Maybe this manga has too many parts (Maria's story, 15 years old father, yaoi plot...) that can't be shown on TV. So what's left are only cliches, already seen in lots of drama (reminds me a lot of Hana Yori Dango). To my opinion, Yamada Taro Monogatari deserved better than this adaptation. I can't find the original spirit :cry:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 01:09

The thing with manga j-drama adaptions is they tend to go off the plot of the original manga quite a lot. It makes the drama unpredictable and original. I can understand why your angry as I had the same feelings about Hanazakari no Kimitachi e to begin with but ive gotten past that stage and am enjoying the drama as an original now and i guess thats what needs to be done with this drama too.
I havent read this manga so luckily i dont have that issue here as well ^_^

yuckie

Post by yuckie » Aug 13th, '07, 09:39

One best thing about episode 6
I don't hate Takako anymore XDDDD In fact, I want to support her!!

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 13th, '07, 14:00

episode 6 is my favorite episode so far! i love all the tarou-takako scenes! i've always liked takako (even though she became annoying in the some episodes), and now i love her even more!

but sadly, the ratings for the drama dropped to 11.1%. a huge drop, ne? i wonder why.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 23:05

There was a special drama I believe.

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Aug 14th, '07, 00:10

ojouprincess wrote: but sadly, the ratings for the drama dropped to 11.1%. a huge drop, ne? i wonder why.
HONTOU NI???!!!! :glare:

I wish that I lived in Japan and I could support Yamada.... :P

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 14th, '07, 00:17

ojouprincess wrote:episode 6 is my favorite episode so far! i love all the tarou-takako scenes! i've always liked takako (even though she became annoying in the some episodes), and now i love her even more!

but sadly, the ratings for the drama dropped to 11.1%. a huge drop, ne? i wonder why.
All dramas' rating dropped weirdly last week (including HanaKimi). Hmm, maybe most people are not home, enjoying the summer vacation?? x)

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 16th, '07, 02:49

anyway, i think the dad is very weird-looking. kind of like those characters in the fairytales. lol. hahah.

edit haha. i just finished episode 6.. cant wait for the next one.
lol. too bad, yamada just kept on thinking about food.. and such a pitty to ikegami when she said she lost to a hamburger. hahah. funny though

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 16th, '07, 18:46

Can someone tell where I can find the song happiness for the drama by ARASHI..

remoted

Post by remoted » Aug 17th, '07, 00:15

yanie wrote:
ojouprincess wrote:episode 6 is my favorite episode so far! i love all the tarou-takako scenes! i've always liked takako (even though she became annoying in the some episodes), and now i love her even more!

I read somewhere on the internet the ratings dropped "due to Hadashi no Gen SP"
Resource:http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 17th, '07, 03:01

arabian wrote:Can someone tell where I can find the song happiness for the drama by ARASHI..
here: http://www.esnips.com/doc/005b6073-9dd1 ... -Happiness

if you have an account there and sign-in, you can download it.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 17th, '07, 03:05

karz000 wrote:
arabian wrote:Can someone tell where I can find the song happiness for the drama by ARASHI..

yay thank you soo much!!!!

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 17th, '07, 03:07

Yorokobi wrote:
karz000 wrote:

yay thank you soo much!!!!
your welcome. :D

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 17th, '07, 08:15

karz000 wrote:

Thanxxx4 sharing.. :salut:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 17th, '07, 14:00

Another great episode tonight!!! I LOVED IT!!! The whole plot was not in the comic, except the fact Taro leave the family for a vacation.
Awww~~ seem like Taro start to feel something for Takako too!! Yay! Haha, although his expression was only shown for 1 SECOND, but its enough to show he feel something for her too^^ heehee... But I have a feeling they won't be together until the end of the drama^^

OMG!!! I soooo love Mimura here!!! When he sit facing the sun!! Cho kakkoooii!! When he laughs so naturally, when he make that funny face!! Ahhhh, love him!!!

Next episode, Taro's father is back!! Seem like Taro's parents' love plot and chemistry will emerge, yay!! And the Yamada family is moving to a BIG HOUSE!!!! Haha~

And... that is the 8th episode.... I give up the hope of having Mimura-Yoshiko plot in this dorama. Seem like its not coming....hiks.... too bad.... :-(

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 18th, '07, 17:29

i absolutely loved episode 7! it has so many heartfelt moments.
go takako-yamada! :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 19th, '07, 13:58

One of the things I really really love about Mimura's many faces. He is a character that just cracks me up cause hes a serious guy but at the same time hes really friendly and loves playing around with Taro.
Saw lots of these faces in the last episode. Loved it!!!!!

person

Post by person » Aug 20th, '07, 20:04

I started watching the drama today, and it's really good. Just one character I really really really don't like. Ikegami girl her character is horrible. I can't like her at all. Understandable that she wants to find a wealthy guy, but she I'm watching ep 4 and she falls for another guy so easily who she thinks is rich. It makes her so money hungry. I just hate watching her parts in the show.
Other than that the other characters (excluding Aaron, right now he's acting so much like a spoiled brat he is) are fine and makes the show enjoyable to watch.

yuckie

Post by yuckie » Aug 21st, '07, 03:40

^
You should watch episode 6 and maybe your opinion of Ikegami can change ^__^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 04:13

person wrote:I started watching the drama today, and it's really good. Just one character I really really really don't like. Ikegami girl her character is horrible. I can't like her at all. Understandable that she wants to find a wealthy guy, but she I'm watching ep 4 and she falls for another guy so easily who she thinks is rich. It makes her so money hungry. I just hate watching her parts in the show.
Other than that the other characters (excluding Aaron, right now he's acting so much like a spoiled brat he is) are fine and makes the show enjoyable to watch.
It appears most people felt this at first but are slowly growing to like her better as the series goes on and her character changes and grows

person

Post by person » Aug 21st, '07, 13:53

^ Yep I've changed my opinion about her. At the time I wrote my reply, I hadn't watched episode 6 yet. I've finished watching episode 7 and it's really good. Can't wait for episode 8.

Love_Child

Post by Love_Child » Aug 21st, '07, 14:09

karz000 wrote:anyway, i think the dad is very weird-looking. kind of like those characters in the fairytales. lol. hahah.]
I THANK GOD for this drama because I found Mitsuru Matsuoka(his dad) and fell madly in love. He's simply brilliant and my god is he beautiful. And you are right, he looks like a fairy tale character, reminds me of a fox too! <33333 *swoon*

I'll be watching ep. 6 when ever it's done downloading, i hope my opinion on the girl changes too, cause i'm really starting to despise her. Grr.... Im so glad SHo told her there was no chance of them hooking up! I love Sho! hehehehe....

SO exited for the ep based on his parents! More Misturu for me to drool over... <3333 XD

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 14:15

person wrote:^ Yep I've changed my opinion about her. At the time I wrote my reply, I hadn't watched episode 6 yet. I've finished watching episode 7 and it's really good. Can't wait for episode 8.
Haha! Yokatta ne! And you changed opinion pretty fast too :P

Love_Child, you better watch Hito ni Yasashiku (Be Nice To People) then, Matsuoka Mitsuru stars that drama, and it was an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT dorama... and SUPER-HILLARIOUS. It will make you laughing like crazy in the beginning, and cries buckets in the end. As much as I love Yamada Taro Monogatari, I have to say "Hito ni Yasashiku" is 10 times better than Yamada Taro :P

Lancalot

Post by Lancalot » Aug 21st, '07, 16:09

Does anybody know if one the girls in Tarou's class is Kojima Haruna from AKB48, because one of the girls looks just like her.

Love_Child

Post by Love_Child » Aug 21st, '07, 19:25

yanie wrote:
person wrote:Love_Child, you better watch Hito ni Yasashiku (Be Nice To People) then, Matsuoka Mitsuru stars that drama, and it was an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT dorama... and SUPER-HILLARIOUS. It will make you laughing like crazy in the beginning, and cries buckets in the end. As much as I love Yamada Taro Monogatari, I have to say "Hito ni Yasashiku" is 10 times better than Yamada Taro :P
Yanie: Did it already! Hehehe. Trust me, as soon as I saw Matsuoka in Yamada Taro I searched him down like crazy, turns out his band has become pretty much my FAVORITE JROCK group - ever... And also, HnY is so amazing, i've cried every episode and also laughed SO hard... I'm almost through with it and I am pretty sure that it will become my FAVORITE dorama in the end. Thank you for telling me though hehe, cause if I hadn't found it already then you would have been a savior! XD XD XD

<33333333

eh, everything's so slow today(torrents..) YT ep 6 is at only 37%.... Been going forever!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 21st, '07, 20:34

Lancalot wrote:Does anybody know if one the girls in Tarou's class is Kojima Haruna from AKB48, because one of the girls looks just like her.
Good eye! Yes it is!
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kojima_Haruna

Hmm... Just looking on the official site, I'm surprised that they were allowed to use Nino and Sakurai's image there, even though it is a drawn version. Usually you have to put something that doesn't look like a person. This means that they might be allowed to post Johnny photos on wikipedia if you just run it thru a photoshop filter?

Lancalot

Post by Lancalot » Aug 21st, '07, 20:50

Thanks, never forget a pretty face.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 22nd, '07, 02:21

auroragb wrote:
Lancalot wrote:Does anybody know if one the girls in Tarou's class is Kojima Haruna from AKB48, because one of the girls looks just like her.
Good eye! Yes it is!
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kojima_Haruna

Hmm... Just looking on the official site, I'm surprised that they were allowed to use Nino and Sakurai's image there, even though it is a drawn version. Usually you have to put something that doesn't look like a person. This means that they might be allowed to post Johnny photos on wikipedia if you just run it thru a photoshop filter?
I was surprised with that too at first. I think they did that for Matsumoto Jun's dramas but took it off the site after sometime. The jimusho haven't allowed any of the photos before (like what they did to Toma in Hanakimi). I guess TBS have a "special" relationship with Johnnys/Arashi.

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 24th, '07, 13:24

Do you know Yamada's Family in order?

from the biggest child "Taro" to the youngest one. :unsure:
his brothers and sisters are very nice and cute

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Aug 24th, '07, 13:54

if i'm not mistaken
jiro (the one who plays baseball)
saburo
yoshiko
itsuko
mutsumi
nanami

my fave is mutsumi! he's the cutest kid ever!

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 14:01

WOW ~ This week's episode was so funny ~
The guy who likes Taro ~ Finds out that Taro is poor and tries to tell his class ~ But no one beleives him and eventually he decides (well the whole class) follows Taro home ~ But Taro ends up in front of this HUGE house and everyone's like OMG ~ He is RICH ~ But in truth, it was Taro's dad's friends. And they are just living at her house ~

Mimura looks sad that Taro had moved out of the small house ~

Next week's look so good ~ I can't wait

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 24th, '07, 14:15

:lol that's funny, that's just counting up from one to seven. Such a classic way of picking names

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 24th, '07, 15:48

ojouprincess wrote:if i'm not mistaken
jiro (the one who plays baseball)
saburo
yoshiko
itsuko
mutsumi
nanami

my fave is mutsumi! he's the cutest kid ever!

I also liked him
He is very cute with a pink cheek :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 25th, '07, 04:14

last nights episode was really good even though i missed the first 10 mins
this is the first time they havent given us a happy ending at the end of the episode! What will happen next time??? The guy who likes Taro was hilarious this ep

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 25th, '07, 14:04

I live in R.A.K -U.A.E
Which kind of Dish do I need to be able to watch Japanese Drama??
Is the jdrama english translated on TV?
I want to watch Yamada Taro directly instead of downloading it :unsure
:

aliceeatcow

Post by aliceeatcow » Aug 29th, '07, 03:44

two more episodes left..

AHH this was really good! well, not everything was as good as it should be, but it is up there. Especially since Nino and Sho are both in it.. one of my favorite Nino doramas for sure

deeplove

Post by deeplove » Aug 30th, '07, 06:52

the mansion looks like the one shown in Hana Yori Dango. IS IT the same one??

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 31st, '07, 13:09

Akkhh.... zannen, no Yamada Taro tonight, due to the sports match :-(

Ep9 will be on air next week, September 7th.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 31st, '07, 13:12

its quite convenient really cause im watching death note

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Aug 31st, '07, 13:19

Does anyone know if Yamada Tarou is coming on later tonight or if it has been completely removed from the schedule? There's some race or something on instead. *flips b/w it and Death Note*

Boo, boo. I'll be upset if it's not on at all!!

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Aug 31st, '07, 13:20

Oops, there were no replies when I started to write that. So now it's old news. Thanks for the updates.!

*sad over the lack*

Yorokobi--I also have Death Note on, haha!

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 31st, '07, 20:26

What is wrong with Yamada Taro.
I cant find it with the other Episodes?????
:-( :cry:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 1st, '07, 01:37

what are you talking about?
what is IT?

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Sep 1st, '07, 06:57

I'm talking about the Drama Yamada Taro
I have checked the torrent section many time and i havent found the last two episodes
:cry: :cry:

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Sep 1st, '07, 07:04

You mean episodes 9 &10? They haven't aired yet. Episode 9 will air on Sept. 7 while Episode 10 will air on Sept 14.

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Sep 1st, '07, 20:34

yanie wrote:Akkhh.... zannen, no Yamada Taro tonight, due to the sports match :-(

Ep9 will be on air next week, September 7th.
One word: HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I was really in a Taro fix but what can you do... :P

toshiro_san

Post by toshiro_san » Sep 3rd, '07, 02:54

yanie wrote:
person wrote:^ Yep I've changed my opinion about her. At the time I wrote my reply, I hadn't watched episode 6 yet. I've finished watching episode 7 and it's really good. Can't wait for episode 8.
Haha! Yokatta ne! And you changed opinion pretty fast too :P

Love_Child, you better watch Hito ni Yasashiku (Be Nice To People) then, Matsuoka Mitsuru stars that drama, and it was an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT dorama... and SUPER-HILLARIOUS. It will make you laughing like crazy in the beginning, and cries buckets in the end. As much as I love Yamada Taro Monogatari, I have to say "Hito ni Yasashiku" is 10 times better than Yamada Taro :P
It's also interesting to note that Matsuoka Mitsuru's character in Hito ni Yasashiku is named Yamada Tarou. Coincidental?... Maybe. :wink:

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Sep 3rd, '07, 13:03

awww stupid sports :( Yamada Taro always makes my mondays happy...
ah well, maybe I'll just watch ep 8 again :P

pazustep

Post by pazustep » Sep 3rd, '07, 19:02

toshiro_san wrote:Love_Child, you better watch Hito ni Yasashiku (Be Nice To People) then, Matsuoka Mitsuru stars that drama, and it was an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT dorama... and SUPER-HILLARIOUS. It will make you laughing like crazy in the beginning, and cries buckets in the end. As much as I love Yamada Taro Monogatari, I have to say "Hito ni Yasashiku" is 10 times better than Yamada Taro :P
Aaah, too bad I can't find it here on DA. Any idea where I could download it?

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Sep 7th, '07, 06:49

Its confirmed that a member of Arashi will be guest starring in YTM but the identity is still not revealed yet..
I'm betting on Ohno Satoshi. From the buzz, its him. Some girls with connection been hinting its him. I'm hoping its HIM!

Some questions for the manga readers, what character would suit Ohno the most? Or what characters do you wish to be included in YTM?

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Sep 7th, '07, 08:20

I think Jun is the one who will be included
:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Sep 7th, '07, 10:43

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've that Oh-chan might guest star too on arashi.vox!
PLEASE TBS, please let it be true...
I'm going to be SOOO happy! :cheers: :mrgreen:
Sorry, I've haven't read the manga I can't answer it but I'm guessing the character Ohno will play is probably an artist, another rich boy :glare: , or I guess a poor boy? :scratch:
Anyways, YAY!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: