Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 22:09

^ my expression was like 'i can't believe u said that ryo!!!'

and then i was thinking i would've done the same...those girls are scary!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 22:11

nop never...what show is it??

docipain

Post by docipain » Aug 10th, '07, 06:40

*switchs to the ryotan thread after having a nice week with him on Rügen* °__°

ooh ooh what happened..not much? XD

ooh a new rumour *___* I love rumours *__*" but this rumour is really interesting...
even if it will be true I am glad for Ryo. His salary is not doubled anymore..okay that's a bad fact then but indeed two bands are too much for one person. It is not healthy at all.
And if you think of it..Kanjani is the band he belongs to for real. Every Kanjani member birthday is celebrated with the band and a party. they never had to seperate and they are a good team. In NewS there is always this distance anyhow just sending birthday sms and such things. but for Kanjani you can say it's Ryo's family.
Sometimes we also have the want to see him in a dorama but that is just possible if he gives up the rest of his privacy without having any freetime. and for that it is burden...
of course it would be really sad but on the other hand health and joy are the most important things in live to enjoy life...well...
and now where it seems like Uchi is coming back to Kanjani it would be perfect..anyhow..but NewS wouldn't be news without kusano, uchi and Ryo. Although after years of hard work I would like to see Toma in a debuted band because he worked really hard for that aim..hmm...

btw @kozumi: your avatar gif isn't ryo. It's Koyama. At that time when they were practising Boom Boom power Ryo wore a white sweatshirt with a yellow shirt, and a hat and glasses. ^^

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 10th, '07, 09:03

I read in one of the posts in VOX that ryo is leaving newS! He's leaving news next year.. 1/1/08.. I think toma is going to replace him!! I really can't imagine toma being part of news!
Ryo's going to stick with Kanjani8~ I don't know how to react on this!!
Ryo leaving news! but more of Toma!!
humm...

I hope someone can clear on this~!!
^^
:salut:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 10th, '07, 14:50

kozumifan: Honjani ^^

docipain: hmmm, well yeah... I see ur point....yeah this might be good too...
well, after watching Shounen's club episode .... I think it's really better for ryo chan to quit...I think when he's in NewS he's very lonely....his relationship with the members isn't that good too...but Kanjani8, just like what u said...they're like a family for him...and I think he also LOVE Kanjani8 more because they realy understad him more...
and yeah...if he quits NewS there might be a chance to see him in more dramas...
but if this is true, Ide fee so sorry for Toma kun, he just CN'T debute in NewS...this is really unair for him..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 11th, '07, 17:27

docipain wrote: btw @kozumi: your avatar gif isn't ryo. It's Koyama. At that time when they were practising Boom Boom power Ryo wore a white sweatshirt with a yellow shirt, and a hat and glasses. ^^
yes i realized that after i made it XD koyama is soo funny!! <33

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 09:13

just saw an old subbed video of news in a cha-cha-cha game!!! RYO strikes again!!! scary and charming LOL love his compliments :D

@kozumifan: kyaaaaaa! what's kusano doing in ur siggy? i'm in kusano-mode right now, been watching his vids...i come here and see ur siggy *dead*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 12th, '07, 09:33

chocodreamer wrote:just saw an old subbed video of news in a cha-cha-cha game!!! RYO strikes again!!! scary and charming LOL love his compliments :D

@kozumifan: kyaaaaaa! what's kusano doing in ur siggy? i'm in kusano-mode right now, been watching his vids...i come here and see ur siggy *dead*
hahahahahah...that's my ryo chan Image
SAIKOO~

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 09:36

tegoshi seemed lost for words after ryo said he thinks tegoshi is a good kisser :P ryo is so adorable in this clip!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 12th, '07, 09:39

chocodreamer wrote:tegoshi seemed lost for words after ryo said he thinks tegoshi is a good kisser :P ryo is so adorable in this clip!
LOL ....kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~ <<< I mean ryo chan <_<
Me too, I love this clip soo much...iiigh good old days..he sed to be soo hyper but now dunno what hppened to him so suddenly :unsure:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 19:56

yatta! i finally finished watching '1 litre of tears', glad they made asou's character :)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 12th, '07, 20:10

chocodreamer wrote: @kozumifan: kyaaaaaa! what's kusano doing in ur siggy? i'm in kusano-mode right now, been watching his vids...i come here and see ur siggy *dead*
i think he's sneezing XD kawaii ne!! i watched that shokura yesterday! i love notti!!

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Aug 12th, '07, 20:23

Teehee. Ryo chu~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 12th, '07, 20:33

foofeh wrote:Teehee. Ryo chu~
fooofeh ur my HERO
ur Gifs r just AWESOM..... ryo chan kawaiiiii~~~

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 20:46

kozumifan wrote:
chocodreamer wrote: @kozumifan: kyaaaaaa! what's kusano doing in ur siggy? i'm in kusano-mode right now, been watching his vids...i come here and see ur siggy *dead*
i think he's sneezing XD kawaii ne!! i watched that shokura yesterday! i love notti!!
U MEAN NOTTI WAS IN THE LATEST SHOKURA?!!! REALLY???

does this mean he's back in NewS? uwaaaaah, that'd be one of my happiest days (seeing my 3rd fave guy back) :D

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Aug 12th, '07, 20:51

Sorry...but no..he's not...>__>;

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 13th, '07, 09:49

docipain wrote:*switchs to the ryotan thread after having a nice week with him on Rügen* °__°

ooh ooh what happened..not much? XD

ooh a new rumour *___* I love rumours *__*" but this rumour is really interesting...
even if it will be true I am glad for Ryo. His salary is not doubled anymore..okay that's a bad fact then but indeed two bands are too much for one person. It is not healthy at all.
And if you think of it..Kanjani is the band he belongs to for real. Every Kanjani member birthday is celebrated with the band and a party. they never had to seperate and they are a good team. In NewS there is always this distance anyhow just sending birthday sms and such things. but for Kanjani you can say it's Ryo's family.
Sometimes we also have the want to see him in a dorama but that is just possible if he gives up the rest of his privacy without having any freetime. and for that it is burden...
of course it would be really sad but on the other hand health and joy are the most important things in live to enjoy life...well...
and now where it seems like Uchi is coming back to Kanjani it would be perfect..anyhow..but NewS wouldn't be news without kusano, uchi and Ryo. Although after years of hard work I would like to see Toma in a debuted band because he worked really hard for that aim..hmm...

btw @kozumi: your avatar gif isn't ryo. It's Koyama. At that time when they were practising Boom Boom power Ryo wore a white sweatshirt with a yellow shirt, and a hat and glasses. ^^
ach halli hallöle XD du auf rügen warst??? XD Übrigens NETTES siggy du haben da
jaja (ok ich höre auf XD)
I don't want Ryo to leave NewS.... BUT I would like Uchi back in KJ... but then the old man has to put Nottie back in NewS only fair thing....

Toma should debut... but not wit a group that debuted over 4 years ago.... thats just bull$"§%
Anywayz I think I spammed ya'll enough

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 06:07

i just love 'yawaraka na mama de' by NewS...ryo's rap is <333

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Aug 14th, '07, 07:24

RYO IS JUST SOO CUTE AND SEXY!!!...just finish watching NEWS concert 'Never Ending Wonderful Story'....Ryo was amazing...and i hope that rumor is false..i still want ryo in NEWS....after watching that concert...i just love him with NEWS...

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 15th, '07, 00:11

i just saw the NewS Abake subbed.. i felt really sad for Ryo :-( maybe it`s true that he doesn`t get along with NewS members as Kanjani8`s .. :pale:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 00:15

<<< he's hot!! i got a PM from this girl asking me who he was because she thought he was hot!!! XD and she's right mwahaha

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Aug 15th, '07, 00:15

chocodreamer wrote:tegoshi seemed lost for words after ryo said he thinks tegoshi is a good kisser :P ryo is so adorable in this clip!
^d'ya have the video/link still? :-)

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 01:58

hmmm i'm curious too chocodreamer where'd you find that clip? :D

oh btw...that cha-cha-cha game too where can i get that?
i'm so late...I haven't heard the Ryo leaving NewS but I'm sure everyone will be happy for him with anything he decides to do. *still hoping he doesn't leave NewS*

there'll be less Ryo clips & images around if he leaves!!! T.T :lol

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 06:45

@liliypop & nonconformist: saw it on youtube...just type NEWS and cha cha cha, i'm sure the video will come up :D

yeah! ryo is hot! i'm afraid that if i stare at him too long, i might have a change of heart and leave tegoshi XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 07:41

@ chocodreamer that's not to say that's a bad thing....i mean yuya is cute and all but ryo is definitely hotter he ain't cute hahaha!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 08:07

haha! i could seriously just stare at his face the whole day *sigh*

tegoshi almost never crosses the border from being a cutie to being a hottie, so i end up ogling the other members :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 11:57

woah... what the..?? its like i went into Mizushima Hiro's forum. you are the same people posting there... lolz...
i like nishikido ryo... loved his acting in attention please. he wasn't particularly hot or anything, but he has this charm in him that would just make a girl swoop for him...
:wub: :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 12:01

cherryaddict wrote:
fooofeh ur my HERO

i like you siggy!!! ryo look so kawaiii :D btw.. what show is that one, where ryo's wearing a yellow helmet and coat and he looks like crying??? why does he look like that? its in your siggy.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 12:04

^ haha it can't be helped...i'm only active in NewS and Hiro threads :P

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 12:13

chocodreamer wrote:^ haha it can't be helped...i'm only active in NewS and Hiro threads :P

lolz.. its not just you.. but some other users as well. lolz... i guess we all have the same addiction... :D i hope ryo makes some movie where he is the lead role.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 15th, '07, 12:57

biniBningPunkista wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
fooofeh ur my HERO

i like you siggy!!! ryo look so kawaiii :D btw.. what show is that one, where ryo's wearing a yellow helmet and coat and he looks like crying??? why does he look like that? its in your siggy.
haha u mean the concert where hes acting as Yellow Ranger XD Kanjani8 are also known as Eito Ranger.. they made that up and Ryo is the Yellow one they always do skits as them in concerts.. I don't know why he was crying though XD

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 18:31

chocodreamer wrote:^ haha it can't be helped...i'm only active in NewS and Hiro threads :P
hahaha! yeah i know...i'm only active in these two threads...i was for awhile in Koyama and Shige's but I guess right now Ryo and Hiro comes first...same goes in my LJ. teehee. :D :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 18:44

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
fooofeh ur my HERO

haha u mean the concert where hes acting as Yellow Ranger XD Kanjani8 are also known as Eito Ranger.. they made that up and Ryo is the Yellow one they always do skits as them in concerts.. I don't know why he was crying though XD
HAHHA ilove eito ranger...K8 is hilarious.. subaru's amazing.. and yoko is crack..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 18:54

kozumifan wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

HAHHA ilove eito ranger...K8 is hilarious.. subaru's amazing.. and yoko is crack..
lol yeah me too...the eito Ranger song is hlariouse too XD XD XD..."Aaaaaaaaahhh Aaaaaaaah Eitooo Renjaaaa~~
NANDEEEE Nigeruuuuu..Nandeee Hayaaaiiii~~"
LMAO XD XD XD XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 18:57

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
lol yeah me too...the eito Ranger song is hlariouse too XD XD XD..."Aaaaaaaaahhh Aaaaaaaah Eitooo Renjaaaa~~
LMAO XD XD XD XD
haha i love the Eitooooooooo Renjaaa :note: part... i would love to go to their cons!!
i love subaru renja XD XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:00

me toooo~~~~
I'de jump into the stage and directl into ryo chan's arms .... Image

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 19:04

hahaha i would jump to subaru's arms XD XD

i love this part of the dvd

XD XD XD i love it!! i played it like 41354515451 times XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:07

kozumifan wrote:hahaha i would jump to subaru's arms XD XD

U wanna Kill me with that...sniff sniff...not fair Image
I wanna talk o ryo chan tooooooooooooooo

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 19:07

:O :O :O cherryaddict where'd that gif of ryo dancing with his shirt off come from?! where was that!?!? hahahaha... :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 19:12

nonconformist86 wrote::O :O :O cherryaddict where'd that gif of ryo dancing with his shirt off come from?! where was that!?!? hahahaha... :wub:
the dvd :) must watch it..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 19:12

cherryaddict wrote:

i knooow!! she's sooooooo lucky!!c :| :| :| i wanna talk to ryo-tan XD
maybe i should call his cell 8)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:21

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:

i knooow!! she's sooooooo lucky!!c :| :| :| i wanna talk to ryo-tan XD
maybe i should call his cell 8)
Image CALL HIM...
U WANNA DIE ON UR B-DAY???!!!!

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 15th, '07, 19:22

Go watch the NEWS DVD nowwwwww!!! There's also Ryo's solo which was too ROCKSTAR of him 8) !!

cherryaddict: Love your sig! Haha Ryo in the second one seems like a tease to me. Don't just give us a peak.. take it all off XD !! LOL I'm a perv!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:24

IndieRockerette wrote:Go watch the NEWS DVD nowwwwww!!! There's also Ryo's solo which was too ROCKSTAR of him 8) !!

cherryaddict: Love your sig! Haha Ryo in the second one seems like a tease to me. Don't just give us a peak.. take it all off XD !! LOL I'm a perv!
LOL ....I knoooooooooooooow...
why ryo chan why???? u have a sexy body . u have the right to how off a bit XD XD XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 19:26

cherryaddict wrote:
IndieRockerette wrote:Go watch the NEWS DVD nowwwwww!!! There's also Ryo's solo which was too ROCKSTAR of him 8) !!

why ryo chan why???? u have a sexy body . u have the right to how off a bit XD XD XD
hahaha!!! i was like :w00t: take it off!! XD :glare: they love to make us go crazy XD XD XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:31

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:

hahaha!!! i was like :w00t: take it off!! XD :glare: they love to make us go crazy XD XD XD
deshoooo~~~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage*remembers ryo chan with that dark blue rop*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 19:34

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
deshoooo~~~
hahahah you're such a pervert XD XD XD haha oh well we all are.. mwahahaa

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 19:43

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
deshoooo~~~

CAN U BLAME ME :w00t: ?????????????
just look how hot he is ...
DAMN chair :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 20:01

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote: deshoooo~~~

hahaha!! omg!! we alomst got to see his butt!! XD

Last edited by kozumifan on Aug 15th, '07, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 20:02

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:

hahaha!! omg!! we alomst got to see his butt!! XD
I knoooooowwwww XD XD XD ...........
*cursing the chair*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 20:13

gaa i know!! stupid chair *kicks the chair*

i cant believe the walk around the room naked.. XD
but then again they're guys soo no prob.. xD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 20:16

kozumifan wrote:gaa i know!! stupid chair *kicks the chair*

LOL yeah..poor Koyama, He was suffering while filming that XD XD XD
but OMG what if he slipped XD XD XD XD XD XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 20:32

cherryaddict wrote:

we would have seen evrything!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
yamapi trying to cover himslef
ryo-chan " oh well " 8)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 20:46

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:

ryo-chan " oh well " 8)
YAMAPI COVER HIMSELF???
u call this cover??? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 20:57

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
ryo-chan " oh well " 8)
YAMAPI COVER HIMSELF???
u call this cover??? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
haha no no i meant is koyama slipped xD, yamapi would try to cover himself.. and ryo-chan wouldnt do anything XD "oh well"
8)

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 15th, '07, 21:05

too funny! :lol :lol :lol
i wanna watch the DVD but it ain't subbed hahaha. I wanna understand too!
But yeah...i've seen snippets of it.
That fan girl was really lucky.
BTW has anyone seen the episode of the new Kanjani8 show
that had Leah Dizon again on it???

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 21:11

kozumifan: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, WOHOOOO~ go Ryo chanImageImageImageImageImage

nonconformist86: WHY IS THT NAME FOLLOWING ME WHEREVER I GOOOOOOOOO

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 21:20

cherryaddict wrote: nonconformist86: WHY IS THT NAME FOLLOWING ME WHEREVER I GOOOOOOOOO
I KNOWW!! I can not stand that woman she's soooooo annoying

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 21:36

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote: nonconformist86: WHY IS THT NAME FOLLOWING ME WHEREVER I GOOOOOOOOO
annoying ONLYYYYYYYY???
ugh...boys onyike her because of hr bboooobs..DAMN :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:
anyway let'sd not talkabouther..err...RYO CHAN..SUTEKI XD XD XD XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 21:42

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
annoying ONLYYYYYYYY???
ugh...boys onyike her because of hr bboooobs..DAMN :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:
haha her boobies are small!! XD why would they go crazy about her small bobbies XD lame.. XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 15th, '07, 21:49

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
annoying ONLYYYYYYYY???
haha her boobies are small!! XD why would they go crazy about her small bobbies XD lame.. XD
ASK THEM :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 15th, '07, 21:57

hahaha how lame.. and like she's not that pretty she's average looking..
they like her because she poses almost naked XD

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 15th, '07, 22:25

gurls.. i just saw the DVD ..

Ryo is soooooooooooooo cute~ XD & i really thought that he gets along well with NewS members.. but then i was shocked when i saw the NewS Abake! ><

it seems that they had fun during their concerts ne~? they did a lot of effort.. suggoi na? :w00t:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 16th, '07, 00:08

kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
LMAO XD XD XD XD
haha i love the Eitooooooooo Renjaaa :note: part... i would love to go to their cons!!
i love subaru renja XD XD XD
LoL if u love Eito Rangers than PLEASE watch this this is the best!!! ever... PLUS this is the first time Ive heard KATTUN's Yorokobi No Uta "Yeah" at a better place soo **** funny XDDDDD it even has Eito Ranger song SUBBED at the end I really laughed sooo hard XD
This is ABSOLUTLY ott (over the top XD) http://shokizuki.livejournal.com/21108.html
:D :D

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Aug 16th, '07, 01:58

cherryaddict :lol :lol :lol gomenasai! hahaha...i'm going to shut up about it now XD

Rubescent

Wink wink here goes pictures of this hansy cutiepie

Post by Rubescent » Aug 16th, '07, 02:06

:heart: Ryo is very cute and cool.. :wub:
I m a fresh member to this web.
HOpe u guys will enjoy the pictures
Attachments
cute kiddo
cute kiddo
chibi27.jpg (28.77 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
chibi08.jpg
chibi08.jpg (66.14 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
ryoniskm8.jpg
ryoniskm8.jpg (214.08 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
Z2.jpg
Z2.jpg (8.17 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
ryo4ayumii97ye3.jpg
ryo4ayumii97ye3.jpg (39.68 KiB) Viewed 3087 times

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 16th, '07, 09:10

LoL chibi, Emo, and cool Ryo all in one~~ *swoon* XD

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 16th, '07, 09:58

waaaaah, chibi ryo sooo cute!

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 16th, '07, 10:04

That first pic.. Ryo is sooo sexxxxxy :heart:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 16th, '07, 10:07

^ yeah...who would've thought that the chibi will grow up to be soooo freakin' hot :wub: *glomps ryo*

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 16th, '07, 10:32

I feel like contributing a bit... :lol v !! I got these from DeviantArt / LJ so FULL credit goes to whoever (gomen! but I don't remember who you are) made these!! Sorry if these have been posted before. Four wallpapers...

hitoshi yamamoto

Post by hitoshi yamamoto » Aug 16th, '07, 14:39

if your a ryo fan press alt and f4 lol

docipain

Post by docipain » Aug 16th, '07, 14:59

hitoshi yamamoto wrote:if your a ryo fan press alt and f4 lol
lol and you should die lol..what a cheap stupid trick, it's not new at all :P

Ryo@chair: well even if the chair ws gone there would be still this **** towel >___>;
But I still want to if his balls are cuddly :D because sometime we make that thesis :/

I loved the scene when he was filming yamapi at the airport or more like his lips and was asking himself whether yamapi's lips are good to kiss and then mowns xDD

DId I mention I love him wearing hats?
The code perf. at Sc was too hot :X

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Aug 16th, '07, 16:48

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
annoying ONLYYYYYYYY???
ASK THEM :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:
No,they like her because they've seen all there is to see on her already. Shes like half naked in most of her pictures and in the others she's less then half naked. I don't know why they're trying to give her a 'cute' image when she just...isn't. And it's way to obvious she doesn't fit that image.

hitoshi yamamoto wrote:
if your a ryo fan press alt and f4 lol

lol and you should die lol..what a cheap stupid trick, it's not new at all Tongue

Ryo@chair: well even if the chair ws gone there would be still this **** towel >___>;
But I still want to if his balls are cuddly Big Smile because sometime we make that thesis :/

I loved the scene when he was filming yamapi at the airport or more like his lips and was asking himself whether yamapi's lips are good to kiss and then mowns xDD

DId I mention I love him wearing hats?
The code perf. at Sc was too hot :X
Haha, thesis on his b-a-l-l-s. That's such an interesting topic.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 16th, '07, 17:10

IndieRockerette: OMG that First Walli .... *dies*

docipain: oh yeah XD .. that part was kindda sexy ...

Demongoddess0991: DESHOO? well I find my self sexier than her :roll :P :P :P XD XD XD

ok I found this pic of ryo chan and OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG I almost fainted ........
aahhhh that stare and these lips...kyaaaa~~<33333333333333