[Discussion] First Kiss

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Aug 14th, '07, 02:00

Yorokobi wrote:Last nights episode was pretty good for this drama
Yuuki sensei filnally discovers feelings for Mio
but he says something about there not being much time and Mio shows how much shes changed recently by saying she used to think that too but now she realises there is plenty of time, there are so many things you can talk about and do in a month (or somthing like that)
Aww...so sweet! Anymore spoilers for Ep.06?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 02:16

becky_49 wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Last nights episode was pretty good for this drama
Yuuki sensei filnally discovers feelings for Mio
but he says something about there not being much time and Mio shows how much shes changed recently by saying she used to think that too but now she realises there is plenty of time, there are so many things you can talk about and do in a month (or somthing like that)
Aww...so sweet! Anymore spoilers for Ep.06?
Mio accidentaly leaves her pill case (that usually hangs round her neck) at the hospital when she heads for hope.
There is a typhoon starting so the weather is really bad and the guys in the house are running around sorting things out before it comes preparing for the worst situation which also includes throwing things out of the fridge and on of the guys accidentaly throws out Mios spare pills.
When she realises this everyone panics and Kazu leaves to go to the hospital despite the weather.
At this point also at the house is the (annoying) girlfriend? of Kazu's and that photo guy. Kazu stops to help a lady with her flat tire so she isnt stuck out in the typhoon and then the scooter he was using wont start nd we see a sign flying straight towards him.
The hospital rings and they find that Kazu hasn't arrived there yet and everyone gets really worried and Mio does some shallow breathing.
Yuuki meanwhile is also getting really worried and eventually despite a top docter guy telling him not to go he leaves to take Mio her medicine. He arrives at the house and everyone thinks its Kazu but Mio puts on a happy face and says that he will deffinatly be ok.
Kazu arrives at the hospital very white with a cut arm and after hearing that Yuuki sensei took the medicine to Mio he is relieved and collapses.
The next day Yuuki sensei calls Mio and says that he orinially thought he could not like her but after seeing her attitude yesterday he realised that he actualy does.
Mio tells Kazu its his fault that shes now found someone to like ^_^
THE END
Next week - (cant remember much of the preview) Mio and Yuuki sensei are spossed to have a date but i think he gets asked to help with a surgery and cant turn it down. Mio is all prettied up but nowhere to go???.......
Hope that satisfies ya!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Aug 14th, '07, 03:40

raven_frost wrote:
raven_frost wrote:Title of Ep6: Now, Love Blooms
Episode ratings fall. 11.1%
Oh wow. ;_________________;

What a heavy drop. I thought episode 6 was amazing though. Even though I read spoilers my eyes stayed glued to the screen even if I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying.

And more Yuta scenes! :D

Edit: I did a short picspam of episode 6 on a few of the later half of the scenes at my journal, look if you like. ;)

floydian

Post by floydian » Aug 14th, '07, 04:52

^Nice screenshots, Rikayla! Can't wait to watch that particular scene with subs. :D

I've skimmed through the RAW and it's definitely the best episode so far. It's a pity the ratings went in the opposite direction. I guess it's the fact that Japan just started having holidays and most people probably went out, rather than staying at home watching dramas. Most of the shows aired last week also suffered quite significant ratings drop and it seems like it's going to be the same this week.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch episode 6 with subs. I'm not gonna let the ratings affect me from enjoying this episode. :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 14th, '07, 06:00

ggaaaahh... i'm really trying hard not to look at spoilers. took a peek at your livejournal... just saw yuuta's first two piccus. haha and then i stopped! haha! gaaah... hate the ratings.... T_T hope they pick up soon! here that lots are impressed with the acting in this episode! yay for them!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 08:55

yeah i agree this episode is one of the best
i imagine the shows in the first half of this week will take quite a plummet due to it being the obon festival or something over here and most people go out at night to the temples to pay respects to their ancestors and dance and stuff

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 14th, '07, 14:08

Haruna's terribly irritating. But the doctor who's Dr Takagi's boss is worst. He made my skin crawl.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 14th, '07, 15:37

omg! i loved this episode, was awesome, i think it was because of the suspense and rush throughout hte drama, and also because of those final scenes, wow! yeah!!!! Mio and Yuuki sensei sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!...

my eyes were superglued onto the screen, i couldnt wait for what would happen next, what really killed me was that i just couldnt understand ANYTHING! AAAH! and i knew that something meaningful was just being said, NOO! i want more!

do you think that because of the low ratings that theyre starting to pick stuff up, because if they did change the script, they did it in a good way...

i kept on hearing "tsukushi," was it just me or did anyone else notice that, and i got to see the BIG BOY, YEAH!!!

its a shame about the ratings, it was such a good episode, omg! i cant wait for next week's episode, it looks so interesting, its just a shame that i cant understand it, but hopefully the subs will start catching up....

raven_frost, Haruna, i can tolerate, i kind of like her... but Dr. Takagi's senior pisses me off!!! what did he tell her in the end, did he fire her, cus it seems that way...

floydian

Post by floydian » Aug 14th, '07, 16:04

Superkyle wrote:
Mio and Yuuki sensei sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!...
:blink
I believe that they were already done with filming episode 6 when episode 5 aired. So I don't think it's a sudden change in the script to deal with the drop in ratings for episode 5. They might have changed it in the earlier episodes... no one knows for sure.

I find Haruna to be an interesting contrast in character, as compared to Mio. They're quite different, but yet somewhat similar in certain ways. I can imagine them being the best of friends for some reason.

And about Takagi sensei's boss... I thought he'll fit perfectly in Shiroi Kyoto. :P

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 15th, '07, 00:35

Superkyle wrote: raven_frost but Dr. Takagi's senior pisses me off!!! what did he tell her in the end, did he fire her, cus it seems that way...
He feels sinister and nope he didn't fire her. It was more like animosity crackling between the two of them.

He asked her whether she wants to let the same mistake happen again. When she said no, he told her to make sure she gives Akio proper guidance.

He may be a trouble in later episodes but I'm not sure if he will make another appearance.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 01:08

raven_frost wrote:
Superkyle wrote: raven_frost but Dr. Takagi's senior pisses me off!!! what did he tell her in the end, did he fire her, cus it seems that way...
He feels sinister and nope he didn't fire her. It was more like animosity crackling between the two of them.

He asked her whether she wants to let the same mistake happen again. When she said no, he told her to make sure she gives Akio proper guidance.

He may be a trouble in later episodes but I'm not sure if he will make another appearance.
I think he will deffinatly be trouble in later episodes. Now that they've introduced him as a bad guy im sure they'll use him later to cause lots of conflict!

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Aug 15th, '07, 02:04

Quick question about the filming since it was brought up earlier -

Is the filming for First Kiss actually completed?

I generally watch a lot of TVB dramas and they usually finish filming months ahead before they're released. I wasn't too sure about this one though so I'd thought I'd ask.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 15th, '07, 12:25

^ i dont think so because Mao on episode 06 was wearing that gray dress that she was wearing during Warabino Tomoya's b-day, but im sure theyre like filming like 1 or 2 weeks ahead of each episode... i didnt know they did that though, is this common for Japanese dramas?

oooh! more conflicts! wow! and yeah i do think the doctor will probably pop out again....

raven_frost, thank you for that brief translation!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 12:53

im gonna start watching this show.. it looks kind of funny... :D :cheers:

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 15th, '07, 21:53

episode 4 is out! thank to sars fansubs!

and i think it's kind of common in japanese dramas to film like a week or 2 weeks ahead before they show the episode, because i remember when watching hana yori dango season 2, i would actually be updated in the filming news and stuff, and they will actually air it a week after.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 15th, '07, 22:12

yeah i think they aren't like the tw dramas that finishes all filming first before showing. which i guess takes more time to come out. XD

i really have to catch up on first kiss.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Aug 16th, '07, 03:02

yamapinku-rabu wrote:yeah i think they aren't like the tw dramas that finishes all filming first before showing. which i guess takes more time to come out. XD

It's very common for Japanese dramas to record while filming. Or even Hong Kong dramas for that matter, not just Taiwanese dramas. That's why I think, ratings matter so much to the Japanese.

So far in my drama-watching career, I've only heard one drama that has been pre-recorded before viewing (other than drama specials of course), and that is Sushi Oiji!, which kind of sucks because they've already wasted so much money on filming that show, and it's still not doing very well in ratings; and it has a movie planned for next year. :(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 03:11

Rikayla wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:yeah i think they aren't like the tw dramas that finishes all filming first before showing. which i guess takes more time to come out. XD

It's very common for Japanese dramas to record while filming. Or even Hong Kong dramas for that matter, not just Taiwanese dramas. That's why I think, ratings matter so much to the Japanese.

So far in my drama-watching career, I've only heard one drama that has been pre-recorded before viewing (other than drama specials of course), and that is Sushi Oiji!, which kind of sucks because they've already wasted so much money on filming that show, and it's still not doing very well in ratings; and it has a movie planned for next year. :(
really i didnt know sushi oji! was pre done. It does play at a crazy time though. quater to 1 in the morining! But I stay up to watch it cause I love it!!! Its such a funny show!
Sorry for off topicness

gmak

First Kiss Anyone?

Post by gmak » Aug 18th, '07, 05:23

Does anyone have any opinions on First Kiss w/ Inoue Mao?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 18th, '07, 09:48

i started watching this.. i can't believe i cried for the first episode! this is a first for me... anyways.. i hope the show gets better...maybe i could relate with this too.. coz i also have an older brother :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 18th, '07, 09:50

biniBningPunkista wrote:i started watching this.. i can't believe i cried for the first episode! this is a first for me... anyways.. i hope the show gets better...maybe i could relate with this too.. coz i also have an older brother :D
i have an older brother too but im missing the life threatening disease ^_^
haha but no really my relationship with my brother is nothing like Mio's so I cant relate in that respect

biniBningPunkista

Re: First Kiss Anyone?

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 18th, '07, 09:51

gmak wrote:Does anyone have any opinions on First Kiss w/ Inoue Mao?
for a first episode of the series.. she was actually great..
i think she became a better actor after HYD.. i dunno if you noticed the difference.
here, she matured a little in acting and knew how to act from a brat lil sister to the good hearted one... that's kinda hard to pull off. to let your audience get absorbed in 2 different characters. it was asking the question, "to like her? or not?"

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 18th, '07, 09:55

Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:i started watching this.. i can't believe i cried for the first episode! this is a first for me... anyways.. i hope the show gets better...maybe i could relate with this too.. coz i also have an older brother :D
haha but no really my relationship with my brother is nothing like Mio's so I cant relate in that respect
haha... maybe that's why i cried, because i have a mio-ish kind of character. i can't believe how my brother can stand my bratness.. but my bro's not as stupid as mio's! i can't imagine having a brother who doesn't have an idea about medical issues. :crazy:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 19th, '07, 00:35

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
haha... maybe that's why i cried, because i have a mio-ish kind of character. i can't believe how my brother can stand my bratness.. but my bro's not as stupid as mio's! i can't imagine having a brother who doesn't have an idea about medical issues. :crazy:
that's so sweet haha!
for me, the story definitely gets better and better each episode. ^^

Laurenski

Post by Laurenski » Aug 20th, '07, 05:15

I know most of the people here are mainly Inoue Mao or Yuuta fans but if there are any Hideaki fans here, I made a thread and unfortunately it's pretty dead, so any fans of his please go here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 363#833363 and help bring it to life :)

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 20th, '07, 21:57

so...

has anyone seen today's episode? any spoilers? it seems today's episode is taking forever to upload!!! im going mad! thats all i thought about at school!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 20th, '07, 22:26

wonder how it did/ :O
i hope better!
saw some screencaps.
looked lovely. ^^

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 20th, '07, 22:38

where'd you see the screencaps? im desperate for anything!!!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 21st, '07, 00:53

Ep7 ~ Tonight, My Sister becomes an Angel: 12.8%

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Aug 21st, '07, 02:04

raven_frost wrote:Ep7 ~ Tonight, My Sister becomes an Angel: 12.8%
Oh man, what happened?! The show did so well at the beginning. :( So disappointing for a Monday 9pm drama too.

hhhhh

Post by hhhhh » Aug 21st, '07, 03:10

Caps

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 03:19

Last nights episode was pretty good, im slowly starting to like yuuki sensei a little more now.
It was incredible cute when they started holding hands

aggiel

Post by aggiel » Aug 21st, '07, 03:20

i think she brings her characters to life

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 21st, '07, 06:46

oh well..
well, let's not care about the ratings anymore
and just enjoy the show. :D
at least the acting are getting good reviews! ^^

nai3me

first kiss

Post by nai3me » Aug 21st, '07, 14:35

yeah..i really like the drama.. =) btw.. so it means, they are still taping it while airing?.. =) hehe. unlike the tw, they film, finish it all then air? right? hehe.. i've got a question, where can you find that necklace of mio.. the "nitro" thing? .. =) im just curious.. <wish>

i wish dr yuuki and mio will end up together.. mio's brother is just... bleh.

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 21st, '07, 20:13

ohh gosh! that looks soo soo sweet!! hahah. anyway, im barely gonna watch episode 5..

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 21st, '07, 23:31

omg! that was wrong! he should have at least text messaged her or at most called her!!!!!!! i would feel like an idiot to wait that long, yeah id be even more pissed than Mio and i would never show my face at that cafe either! but Mio has more spine than me, im a sucker, just like Mio i fell back in love with Yuuki sensei!

OMG! what Mio did at Subway to her reflection is what i do too!!! not at mirrors but those glass panes that reflect back! HAH!

And what happened to Kazu's sexual hair! his hair looks like a helmet now.. but i feel for Kazu, i mean its like super drama, spend time with Mio, which could be her last days alive and miss the opportunity of Paris or leave to Paris and fulfill Mio's wishes but could possibly never see Mio again, so its tough!!! OMG! what will happen!

im half way through episdoe 07 darn!!!!!!!!!

Rikayla

Re: first kiss

Post by Rikayla » Aug 22nd, '07, 01:30

nai3me wrote:yeah..i really like the drama.. =) btw.. so it means, they are still taping it while airing?.. =) hehe. unlike the tw, they film, finish it all then air? right? hehe.. i've got a question, where can you find that necklace of mio.. the "nitro" thing? .. =) im just curious.. <wish>
Yes. That is correct. They're probably filming episode 9 or episode 10 as we speak. :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 22nd, '07, 01:57

i haven't watched episode 5 yet and i wanna!!! :cry:
hope i get to watch it soon!
i wanna see the sweet scenes!!!!!!

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 22nd, '07, 07:04

whahah. i just finished episode 5. haha, i really think this show is soo funny, cause it just makes me laugh at random times..
like when mio told yuuki to lie, yuuki said "im an alien!" bwahahahha. i cant stop laughing when i heard that.. oh and there's still a lot of funny parts. hahah.

anyway, i'll be waiting for episode 6. hhmm. heheh.

nai3me

Post by nai3me » Aug 22nd, '07, 17:31

Rikayla wrote:
nai3me wrote:yeah..i really like the drama.. =) btw.. so it means, they are still taping it while airing?.. =) hehe. unlike the tw, they film, finish it all then air? right? hehe.. i've got a question, where can you find that necklace of mio.. the "nitro" thing? .. =) im just curious.. <wish>
Yes. That is correct. They're probably filming episode 9 or episode 10 as we speak. :P
until what episode is the "first kiss" ? does anyone know where to find the "NITRO" necklace?... hehe. and the subs.. =| where could i find it? xie xie ni in advance. =)

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 22nd, '07, 22:02

well i just finished watching it! and it was so sweet, they were so cute on their date, i kept saying AAAWW!!!! so many times, its as if im watching little kids cus theyre so innocent or at least Mio, did you guys see that, I saw Yuuki sensei trying to put the moves on lil Mio, isnt anyone else weirded out by the age difference?????? i mean Mio, 20, and Yuuki sensei, 26!!! HELLO!!!

i totally loved this episode, dont care about ratings anymore but hopefully they will gradually rise!

i really want to know what Kazu's decision will be!!!!!!!!!!! killing me!

Tesemoru

Post by Tesemoru » Aug 22nd, '07, 22:07

nai3me wrote:
Rikayla wrote:
until what episode is the "first kiss" ? does anyone know where to find the "NITRO" necklace?... hehe. and the subs.. =| where could i find it? xie xie ni in advance. =)
I'm not sure about the -exact- same necklace, but I know you can buy plain silver ones from Amazon. But there are only three...

Ah, anyway, First Kiss is one of my favorite dramas this season >w< I didn't really like it at first but I kept watching, and I really like it~ Though..when I first saw Ito Hideaki, I thought "Whoa..eyebrows @____@" haha x3 He's a pretty good actor though.
And the fat kid that keeps appearing is hilarious xD

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 22nd, '07, 22:23

nai3me wrote:
Rikayla wrote:
i guess i answered a little too late but i actually found the pill case, you could just easily decorate it....

Price is $13.50 at: http://www.medids.com/PILL-MATE.html

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 22nd, '07, 22:30

that is so cute! i think you really have to decorate it yourself. unless fujitv comes out with limited stocks of mio's pill case! :D

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 22nd, '07, 22:48

Superkyle wrote:well i just finished watching it! and it was so sweet, they were so cute on their date, i kept saying AAAWW!!!! so many times, its as if im watching little kids cus theyre so innocent or at least Mio, did you guys see that, I saw Yuuki sensei trying to put the moves on lil Mio, isnt anyone else weirded out by the age difference?????? i mean Mio, 20, and Yuuki sensei, 26!!! HELLO!!!

i totally loved this episode, dont care about ratings anymore but hopefully they will gradually rise!

i really want to know what Kazu's decision will be!!!!!!!!!!! killing me!
Um..Yuuki Sensei's and Mio's age difference is only 3 yrs..

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 22nd, '07, 23:23

a promo clip for first kiss. i think this was when they held the press conference.
thanks to floydian for the link @ mao-inoue.com

lovelyaikochan

Post by lovelyaikochan » Aug 23rd, '07, 01:20

Episode 7 made me so happy! I watched it I wanted to squeal at all of the Yuuki and Mio moments. Unfortunately it was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping. hehe. I hope things go well with them. I really hope that Mio's surgery will be succesful.

tikklles

Post by tikklles » Aug 25th, '07, 07:07

awwww....i am only on ep.4 and want to watch ep.5 so bad now that i read the previous post.....mao is so beatiful and her acting is awesome.....

karz000

Post by karz000 » Aug 27th, '07, 23:54

anything about last night's episode??..

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 28th, '07, 01:28

Ep 8 ~ Goodbye Sister: 14.6%

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 28th, '07, 01:42

yeah!!! well im glad that the ratings have at least risen...

havent watched this episode yet... but i will in the morning!!!

i heard that Yuuta's BDAY is coming up, i wonder what goodies Mao will give him...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 28th, '07, 03:13

unfourtunatly i couldnt watch last nights episode so no spoilers from me sorry
is it up streaming yet? I want to watch it!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Aug 28th, '07, 03:49

Superkyle wrote:i heard that Yuuta's BDAY is coming up, i wonder what goodies Mao will give him...
AHAHA. I wonder too~~ <3 I hope he blogs about it!! :D

And yay, I'm glad the ratings went up a bit. ^^;; Hopefully they'll continue to rise for the next few episodes!! :)

nai3me

Post by nai3me » Aug 28th, '07, 12:01

Tesemoru wrote:
nai3me wrote:
Rikayla wrote:
I'm not sure about the -exact- same necklace, but I know you can buy plain silver ones from Amazon. But there are only three...

Ah, anyway, First Kiss is one of my favorite dramas this season >w< I didn't really like it at first but I kept watching, and I really like it~ Though..when I first saw Ito Hideaki, I thought "Whoa..eyebrows @____@" haha x3 He's a pretty good actor though.
And the fat kid that keeps appearing is hilarious xD
thank you for the replies!! =) yes.. lets just enjoy the show.. =) how many episodes are there? thanks Tesemoru and Superkyle

tikklles

Post by tikklles » Aug 28th, '07, 19:46

ratings went up for ep.8, that is good....i think this series is actually really good it has it's own story and not base on magna or anything....i just want more screen time with mio and dr. yuki i think that will bring up the rating....

scaturan

Post by scaturan » Aug 29th, '07, 00:55

is there a DVD box planned to be released for FK? looking around CDJapan or yesasia, i don't any signs of it.

anyone know?

machao13

Post by machao13 » Aug 30th, '07, 13:10

I've never known that first kiss has a manga version...........just saw it at the end of ep8 :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 30th, '07, 13:13

haha interesting huh? it's the other way around. they made it into a manga from an original story. ^^

floydian

Post by floydian » Aug 30th, '07, 17:15

For those who have watched episode 8, here's 2 cute pictures taken from the First Kiss staff blog. :D

tikklles

Post by tikklles » Aug 30th, '07, 20:14

those two pics are so cute...what ep is that from....

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 30th, '07, 22:10

omg! those pictures are so cute! i havent finished watching FK EP08!!! i havent had time for it!!!!
cant say much but those pictures are so cute im anxious to watch it!!!!!!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Aug 31st, '07, 00:26

floydian wrote:For those who have watched episode 8, here's 2 cute pictures taken from the First Kiss staff blog. :D
Those were actually just Mio's imaginations of what the next date would be like. Nothing came out of it in the end.

floydian

Post by floydian » Aug 31st, '07, 01:32

raven_frost wrote:
Those were actually just Mio's imaginations of what the next date would be like. Nothing came out of it in the end.
Yeah, I know. I've watched episode 8 as well. And that's why I added the "For those who have watched episode 8," part, because I'm sure they can better appreciate the 2 pictures more. :-)

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Sep 1st, '07, 00:56

Episode 7 was so cute! :wub: I love those screens from Episode 8 as well! Can't wait for the subs to come out...I wonder what will happen when Mio leaves for L.A?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Sep 2nd, '07, 13:59

OMG!!! I just watched episode 8, I have never cried so hard before!!! my heart was breaking through out the whole drama... i had read the summary [courtesy of jade_frost at soompi threads] before episode 8 and it was not what i expected, i didnt expect it to be this emotional and stuff!!! it was great, there was some awesome acting by Mao and Kazu in this episode, usually i notice more of Mio's acting but in this episode BAM! Kazu was in your face, acting wise, im definitely looking up some of his dramas in the future...

wow, everything has become so much deeper than what it was before, its not just about a first kiss anymore and its not just about Mio's illness, its extraordinary how her illness is not dominating it, but the dilemma's are between Mio and Akio and Mio and her Brother, wow! and before it was just Mio and Brother dilemma but now... Akio and Mio dilemma, no wonder she wants to leave, imagine the pressure that Mio must be feeling because two people that she loves Akio and Kazu cant achieve their dreams because of her presence... wow, thats deep....

QUESTION: Did they make a manga/comic book out of the drama?

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:28

I just finished watching episode 6 by sars
and its pretty cool
-_- ahh the suspense is killing me

floydian

Post by floydian » Sep 3rd, '07, 10:33

Yorokobi wrote:the next epsiode airs in a few hours and i havent seen the last one yet, where can i find it streaming??!
Episode 8
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -
Part 5 -
Part 6 -

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 3rd, '07, 10:35

haha thanks id just found it and deleted my post when you replied ^_^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 3rd, '07, 11:23

just watched last weeks episode and yay finally we are seeing some real character emerge from yuuki sensei! to me hes still a little bland but hes really getting there, and there was yet another superb performance from Mao too.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 4th, '07, 00:11

so i get to post three posts in a row.......

anyway watched last nights episode
its was pretty good
the plot is really coming along now
and yuuki sensei has a personality after all :O shock horror!
[/spoiler]

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Sep 4th, '07, 00:41

I just finished watching Ep. 09 but I had no idea what was going on. Could anyone help with a brief summary?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Sep 4th, '07, 00:56

alright im halfway through FK EP09, im gonna post up some screen shots later on because this page needs some more PICTURES!!! its dead!!!

yorokobi, will you be enlightning us with the ratings?

Episode 9 Trailer
Credit: jade_frost at soompi forums
Mio decides to give up her feelings for Akio and return to Los Angeles. She receives a phone call from Akio the morning before her departure the following day. However, she doesn’t answer it and deletes his mobile phone number from her records. Kazuki, who was opposed to Akio dating Mio, asks his sister whether it is alright if she doesn’t tell Akio about her return to the States even though he knows he is being self-contradictory. In response, Mio says that she doesn’t intend to see Akio and beseeches her brother not to tell Akio of her departure tomorrow. She quickly changes the subject and asks him what has become of his prospective assignment in Paris.

When Mio learns that Kazuki had turned the opportunity down by saying that he can’t take satisfactory photos, she reproaches him for running away. If he truly likes photography, he should grasp his chance no matter what it takes, she admonishes but Kazuki just says he has his own way of doing things and leaves the house.

Ichiru goes after Kazuki and half forcibly drags him towards Shirasagi hospital. He says it is irresponsible not to let Mio and Akio have a proper breakup. Kazuki, who has arrived at the hospital, calls the cardiac department and says he wants to meet Akio. Renko answers the phone and says Akio cannot meet him today because he is busy with work before hanging up.

On the other hand, Dr Aoki tells Akio that he wants him to go to Hakodate University Hospital. He says there is a shortage of doctors at the hospital’s thoracic department. Renko, who arrives at the office, requests that Dr Aoki allow Akio to be her assistant at the surgery tomorrow. Renko proposes that Dr Aoki see how Akio has grown as a surgeon before he decides whether to have him transferred and obtains Dr Aoki’s agreement. However, the surgery, the same kind that Mio is scheduled to undergo in the States, is a highly difficult one.

At the same time, Mio visits Banba together with Masaru. She asks Banba to give her brother another chance to go to Paris and lets Banba see the photos Kazuki had taken in the past. However, Banba replies that nothing will change however Mio may plead with him, and returns Kazuki’s photos to her.

Renko arrives at the hospital courtyard where Kazuki has been waiting for Akio. She tells him that she does not want to let Akio get flustered by meeting Kazuki because there is an important surgery tomorrow. Kazuki asks Renko not to tell Akio about Mio’s departure and leaves the hospital.

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Sep 4th, '07, 01:13

Ep 9 ~ Don't Go, Sister!: 13.8%

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Sep 4th, '07, 01:31

What happened at the end of Ep. 09?

The part where
Kazu goes back to the hospital and meets with Yuuki, then rushes to catch Mio at the airport. And then he suddenly collapses..?
I totally could not catch a word of dialogue from there.