[Movie Discussion] Confirmed by TBS Hana Yori Dango Movie

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Aug 25th, '07, 05:23

It's going to be awhile before i can get to watch HanaDan movie. :( Either I have to wait for the DVD(which is not until year 2367 XD)or I have to wait for someone to upload it subbed on crunchyroll (which will also take eons) so...I 'm going to be agonizing for more a year. :'(

trunkims, where'd you get your avatar? I LOLed at it! I didn't see it in the DVD extras..

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 25th, '07, 05:46

blueeyedwolf wrote:YAY~! More Hanadan!>< I can't wait for it to come out~.^^ I just hope us Nya! girls can get our kitty butts in gear and release the subs fast this time around. :whistling:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
yaaaaaaaaaay for Nya!!!!!

omg! 2007 is so slow... haha! 2008 come soon!!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 25th, '07, 06:03

ohhhh... yeah!!!! this is more like it..!!
more HYD for fans like us.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
better personality, better wardrobe...
can't wait!!!

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Aug 25th, '07, 13:25

I'm excited. I'm still in the middle of Season 2, but it's been soooo good. I'm sure the movie will be well worth the wait. :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 29th, '07, 03:57

Run around... totally can't wait... i'm goign to go all Matsujun Fangirl... hum...
i wond what i should watch to past the time.. after i see Kurosagi the tv series and Yamada Taro Monotari... that might take me 1 or 2 weeks to finish both after hana kimi... i also got to finish Bambino... may be half a week... dang that leaves me with many days to figure what to watch...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 29th, '07, 04:03

NanaTorigawa wrote:Run around... totally can't wait... i'm goign to go all Matsujun Fangirl... hum...
i wond what i should watch to past the time.. after i see Kurosagi the tv series and Yamada Taro Monotari... that might take me 1 or 2 weeks to finish both after hana kimi... i also got to finish Bambino... may be half a week... dang that leaves me with many days to figure what to watch...
haha but there is so much to watch especially for a matsujun fangirl (me too!!!)
im currently rewatching kimi wa petto ah i love it so

hehe off topic

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 29th, '07, 04:10

^
Haha... ive seen that so much its not funny... same with Gokusen and Hanadan season 1....

i've seen almost all MastsuJuns stuff...

anyway...
Cool thing about this... is that it end everything... the manga, anime, and the live action.. so more them just the people watchign the dorama will see this...
anime and manga reader will have to see it to know the ending to the manga.. so more people will fall the actors in this show...

Also meaning since the anime and manga are sold here in the US. that can mean the movie might be sold here

(I just realized that while i was typing now)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 29th, '07, 04:22

why cant i post here!

okay so its letting me post this but not what i actually want to say

its not fair that america gets everything
i come from new zealand and there we can only get some manga and anime and only live action from special places but its all really expensive :(

haha finally got it, for some reason it didnt like the word special i s t

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 29th, '07, 05:03

hahaha... but america is not as cool as you think...
We don't get many doramas where i live... all we have is the blood and horror stuff... only 3 that are not blood and horror
those are Linda linda linda, Kagen no Tsuki, and Kamikaze Girls...
So i hope we get Hana yori Dango...

Any way getting offtopic.....
Hum... i wonder if this will be on screens in japan...(now it makes me want to go to japan next summer... i ahev to wait for the summer after that to go to japan...)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 29th, '07, 05:07

haha i never said America was cool ^_^

of course it will be on screens in japan!
ill be in japan next summer but only at the beggining so i hope it comes out while im there!

oh cool you are coming to Japan what for??

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 29th, '07, 06:59

well maybe not all of America is cool but in the most populated areas that have large Asian communities, they have their own channels or time slots and on weekends theres JDramas, i cant believe i missed out watching Gokusen on TV! NOOO!!! i want to watch it now! but no time...

well i believe that HYD is pretty popular manga, anime, live-action or drama and now MOVIE!
Hana Kimi is catching up to the fame too...

i expect that there wont be any HYD MOVIE news till they actually start filming or if someone leaks stuff out....

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 29th, '07, 23:47

i'm in a program in my school that lets me learn japan... then i get to host and go to japan... and i can't do them this year but i will next year!!

I get to go for 2 weeks but i don't care(and its going to be in Himeji... we don't go to Tokyo)

Anyway... This topic will get more lively when more info comes out...
Hum... do any of the actors have a blog to read... (If only i COULD read)

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Aug 29th, '07, 23:59

awesome news :w00t:

I have all the manga volumes...

watched the anime

and watched both seasons

now I'll have the chance to see the movie...
and the same cast... wow

thanks for the news

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 30th, '07, 00:15

everyone seems excited about it... poor shun.. goign from one thing to another...
Jun seem to have a season break... but i think he is still doing Arashi stuff... Mao i think gets a little break too...
i don't know much about the other two...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 00:59

well jun is hard out in concert season right now so i dont know if its considered a break, well a break from television i guess
mao is in first kiss at the moment
and shota is in jotei
i dunno about the other guy
but id says they are all pretty busy people so isnt it nice of them to make a movie for us
but yes id say shun is the busiest what with his radio show hana kimi plays and so much more!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 30th, '07, 04:07

our busy actors!!! hahaha... I wonder what they do on their down time...
i was reading yamaP's Nikki and he walks around town...

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Sep 4th, '07, 17:43

Can't wait for the movie to come next year. I want to see it!!!!

kyonkichi

Post by kyonkichi » Sep 4th, '07, 17:47

Um, yay!

I adored HYD! And even HYD2! It is what made me fall completely in love with MatsuJun, but I think that he and Inoue Mao make a wonderful on-screen duo. I'm definitely looking forward to this. :)

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Sep 4th, '07, 17:55

omg you're kidding right?:p
this is such great news!! I hope the movie will be worth the while, and that it doesn't de-value the drama

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 5th, '07, 16:13

im really looking forward to this
hope someone can upload it. and i hope sars will sub it =)
but i wouldn't mind if they changed the movie into a new season :roll

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Sep 5th, '07, 20:34

roxieanonymous wrote:
trunkims, where'd you get your avatar? I LOLed at it! I didn't see it in the DVD extras..
Made it myself...I love HYD! It was in episode 9 I think, it was at the end when mao and jun were standing at the top of the stairs with the winner of that Gakkou HYD special thing, and I think she was holding the soundtrack, and the classmates were at the bottom waving and in the back you see Shun and Tonton (that's funny cuz we call my cousin Tonton too) running in the back and lay on a couch waving the cd...That was so cute! :lol

And yes they are all very very busy, Shun went from one show to the next, even movies.
Shun: Currently in Hana Kimi, Sept- Sukiyaki Western (don't really care much for these kinds of movies, plus he's not really a lead) Oct- Crows ZERO (can't wait for it I love Yamada too! look very interesting and he looks good in it too...as always :wub: )

Jun: Finished Bambino, Probably on tour with Arashi

Shota: Finished Liar Game, currently in Jotei, Sept- Waruboro (seems kinda nice too watch, his hair reminds me of that one guy from that movie I think it's called La Bamba, well that guy sings that song in the movie but I forgot what it's actually called)

Tsuyoshi aka Tonton: Currently in Kikujiro to Saki 2007

Mao: Finished a special called Osama no Shinzo (Still have yet to watch this), Currently in First Kiss, to star in Hanaikusa for the fall season

Aki: Finished Hanayome to Papa...as far as I know, she's not really doing anything as far as acting till HYD (I'm pretty sure she'll be in it)

So see....very busy, this HYD family here....What's left to do in the show anyway?

2008... HERE WE COME!

I'll help sub again if I can! weeee

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 21:21

trunkims wrote: Shun: Currently in Hana Kimi, Sept- Sukiyaki Western (don't really care much for these kinds of movies, plus he's not really a lead) Oct- Crows ZERO (can't wait for it I love Yamada too! look very interesting and he looks good in it too...as always :wub: )
Actually, Sukiyaki (sometime last year?) and Crow's zero (filmed in the spring) were already filmed. They're just released later. HanaKimi is still being running, so he should be busy into mid September. He has his weekly radio program to do and so does Jun. Also he's releasing some books. I don't know if he will have autograph session or not for it. He'll probably have magazine photoshoots or interviews during sept-dec. In sept/oct I think he will be busy doing stage greetings and preparing for his butai (stage play) which runs from Nov-Dec I think. I don't know if he will be crazy enough to pick up another movie/drama during that time too ^^; Maybe he doesn't need to sleep :blink

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Sep 5th, '07, 21:50

Huh?! A movie?
I don't really know wheather or not to be happy about this. They pretty much messed up in the past, so how should they develop a story arc that actually comes close to any part of the manga NOW that everything has been stuffed into those two seasons?
Also I'm surprised everyone is in this again as i heard rumours that Oguri Shun isn't going to do anything Hanadan-related after the filming of season 2. Matsujun too said that if Oguri Shun won't be in it anymore he won't be interested either. Hence they must get a hell of a good offer this time. :whistling:

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Sep 6th, '07, 02:06

am really excited about HYD Movie, OMG! how will they interact again!!!!!!

trunkims wrote:
roxieanonymous wrote: Mao: Finished a special called Osama no Shinzo (Still have yet to watch this), Currently in First Kiss, to star in Hanaikusa for the fall season
actually Mao filmed Osama no Shinzo a long time ago and it aired alredy, a long time ago... yeah shes still doing FK, and just did a CM, but i dont think she has any more projects other than that, but she has time for a drama before HYD Movie...

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Sep 6th, '07, 04:20

Geez you guys make me feel stupid :lol I KNOW all those I listed were filmed in the past on mao it says Finished, I was just listing what they've been in SINCE HYD2 ended, I know that Shun's films were already shot, I'm just listing them in there as things he's appearing in that are coming up... I wasn't listing them as something he was GOING to be filming, I just listed them as upcoming stuff, and I know the whole radio thing, thanks for reminding me I spaced out on that part. That's every week too.
Last edited by trunkims on Dec 5th, '07, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 6th, '07, 04:26

oh! can't wait!

nothing beats F4 on HanaDan cast~!!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 05:13

Kath-Lee wrote:Huh?! A movie?
I don't really know wheather or not to be happy about this. They pretty much messed up in the past, so how should they develop a story arc that actually comes close to any part of the manga NOW that everything has been stuffed into those two seasons?
Also I'm surprised everyone is in this again as i heard rumours that Oguri Shun isn't going to do anything Hanadan-related after the filming of season 2. Matsujun too said that if Oguri Shun won't be in it anymore he won't be interested either. Hence they must get a hell of a good offer this time. :whistling:
I wouldn't worry about the movie flopping. They got the mangaka to write the continuation of the story. As for Shun, I think I read Lily translate that he wasn't against a third season/movie/special as long as the story is good.

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 6th, '07, 12:34

I was surfing the Internet to look for new information about HYD movie..
I couldn't find anything about it, but I happened to find the latest news about HYD MANGA!
The mangaka, Kamio Yoko mentioned that she is going to write a Bangaihen (bangaihen
means like special or sometimes spin-off) at end of the year and Hanazawa Rui is the leading character in it.

So...which means..we will have more HYD. :roll
Last edited by apartofmylife on Sep 7th, '07, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

momoflower
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by momoflower » Sep 6th, '07, 13:04

Wow, that's pretty cool that they're making a movie of it! I hope I'll still be around in the country and can go see it in theaters~~~ Thanks for sharing the information!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 15:05

apartofmylife wrote:I was surfing the Internet to look for new information about HYD movie..
I couldn't find anything about it, but I happened to find the latest news about HYD MANGA!
The mangaka, Kamio Yoko mentioned that she is going to write a Bangaihen (bangaihen
means like special or sometimes spin-off) at end of the year and Hanazawa Rui is the leading character in it.

So...which means..we will have more HYD. :roll
ahh wow :D More Rui!!! can't wait to read the manga ^^; hmm..But I doubt Shun will do it even if they make a live action drama out of it :-(

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Sep 7th, '07, 08:34

seirin wrote:I wouldn't worry about the movie flopping. They got the mangaka to write the continuation of the story. As for Shun, I think I read Lily translate that he wasn't against a third season/movie/special as long as the story is good.
Ah, whoops, you got me there. I admit I haven't been reading any Hanadan threads in a while (aside from that single first post of this thread, that is) so I didn't know. :sweat: Anyhow, it's great news Kamio will be doing this. I only hope it won't become too sappy or anything. But then again, that's what keeps kinda addicted, too isn't it?
What's especially promising is that Shun apparently agreed to do the movie because he's fond of the story... Which means it's gonna be good... Which means: YES! Here my world was gradually turning darker and darker because there won't be any Hanakimi (= Shun) for much longer. Shun comes back to me, err, to us! :roll

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Sep 12th, '07, 16:00

Waah a movie for one of my favorite J-dramas. Ahh I hope all the original cast will star in it.

since I haven't finished reading the manga anyways, I don't know how HYD ends. Hmm, the mangaka actually took her time to come up a continuation to the story just for the movie. I can't wait. :w00t:

lilchestnut10

Post by lilchestnut10 » Sep 15th, '07, 05:27

does anyone know where it will be shot overseas...as in.. possibly maybe...LOS ANGELES??[/img]

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 15th, '07, 08:23

lilchestnut10 wrote:does anyone know where it will be shot overseas...as in.. possibly maybe...LOS ANGELES??[/img]
I doubt it very much as our lovely oguri shun is a busy guy so i doubt hell have time to do shooting overseas

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 18:03

Well the article says "Filming is scheduled to take place overseas for about two months, starting in January." But I doubt they will fly too far? If they leave the country, Shun would need to find someone to take over his radio program for 2 months... and he won't be able to do butai until the early spring or summer.

congee

Post by congee » Sep 16th, '07, 16:25

gerald_tot wrote:im really looking forward to this
hope someone can upload it. and i hope sars will sub it =)
but i wouldn't mind if they changed the movie into a new season :roll
I really hope so too, otherwise I wouldn't know where to find it. And SARs subs very well too. Hope they'd take up the project.

;P another season would be good too, but idk how much more they could do with it (granted, there's probably more to the manga, but it'll wear out the story a bit much)

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 18th, '07, 10:11

I hope Nanako Matsushima can be in it too :D
But she's pregnant now so that might make it into a problem.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 00:14

Hachiko-chan wrote:I hope Nanako Matsushima can be in it too :D
really she is pregnat... ah... thats cool...

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Sep 20th, '07, 03:06

NanaTorigawa wrote:
omg! thats awesome news, her children will be beautiful!
but i dont think it will be a problem, they will probably incorporate that into the drama, for sure she has to make an appearence though....

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 03:28

Superkyle wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
omg! thats awesome news, her children will be beautiful!
but i dont think it will be a problem, they will probably incorporate that into the drama, for sure she has to make an appearence though....
Yah... tsukasa becomes Uncle... haha

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 20th, '07, 10:22

Yeah, she's pregnant with her second child.
FRom Togyograph:
Second child for Matsushima, Sorimachi
Tue, July 31, 2007
On Tuesday, actress Nanako Matsushima announced that she is currently pregnant with her second child. Her due date is in December. She plans to continue working while she monitors her health.
Matsushima has been married to actor Takashi Sorimachi since 2001. In 2004, she gave birth to their first child, a girl.
Tsukasa as a uncle, now that I would love to see :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 21st, '07, 13:08

ahh I guess by Jan or Feb she should be okay to act again. But a bit chubby looking maybe ^^

Erdbeerbox

Post by Erdbeerbox » Sep 22nd, '07, 07:33

Uhm, since someone has asked for the film location... Shiru-chan and I actually talked about it the other day. Our guess was Paris since the manga continuation takes place there, too. I wouldn't mind Paris as it's very close to Germany which means I have a true chance to go and see Shun & co. Yeah!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 24th, '07, 19:05

wow...Paris. But it's pretty big ^^; It might be difficult to locate their film set :S I wonder though if Matsujun can afford to be away in Europe for 2 months O_o Last time he could only spare 3 days in New York.

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Sep 24th, '07, 19:18

Here we go again..... :P

:lol they should do a special then a movie

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Sep 24th, '07, 19:20

Can't Wait for the movie, hoping for a really interesting storyline!!

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 25th, '07, 07:03

Yeah... wouldn't they use the storyline from the manga special? It sounds like it would be, because the manga special was about all of them a year later when Tsukushi graduates. If it is based on that...
In the manga they go to Shizuka's wedding, I think. But Tsukasa and Tsukushi go to a smaller chapel on the side and I think that's when Tsukasa proposed. But since in the drama Tsukasa proposed at the end, I don't know how this is going to go. Oh, and Rui still doesn't end up with anyone.
I dunno... either way I'm really excited!! And it may change a lot anyways since they need to fill out to be movie length and continue from how the drama changed things.

I love MatsuJun <3

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 16th, '07, 02:02

Hm.. do you think they're going to be married in the movie? Since he proposed at the end of the second season......

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Oct 16th, '07, 02:26

EHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.....SO KWEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arigato gozaiimasss!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 14th, '07, 05:43

this topic is little dead.. hahaha.... ican't wait... totally going to watch this movie... any one have good news... like where they are filming it?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Nov 14th, '07, 05:45

yeah...
no news...
maybe in december?
it will start
since they start filming in january XD

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Nov 14th, '07, 06:18

crabbyrat wrote:Yeah... wouldn't they use the storyline from the manga special? It sounds like it would be, because the manga special was about all of them a year later when Tsukushi graduates. If it is based on that...
In the manga they go to Shizuka's wedding, I think. But Tsukasa and Tsukushi go to a smaller chapel on the side and I think that's when Tsukasa proposed. But since in the drama Tsukasa proposed at the end, I don't know how this is going to go. Oh, and Rui still doesn't end up with anyone.
I dunno... either way I'm really excited!! And it may change a lot anyways since they need to fill out to be movie length and continue from how the drama changed things.

I love MatsuJun <3
I'm SO excited about this movie :cheers: I recently finished watching HYD2 and I loved it, I thought it was even better than the first one! It'll be interesting with how they decide to continue the storyline and ending.

Where did you manage to find and read the manga special??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 15th, '07, 00:07

I wonder where the filming is going to be... hahaha... it be intresting...
They shoudl film it here where i live... it cheapers... also it is and ugly place and it hot... but... still hahaha... it cheaper...
J/k

lomsie

Post by lomsie » Nov 18th, '07, 03:53

Sorry, but I won't watch this one. I was really disappointed with HYD 2 and after re-watching HYD, I'm still trying to find something that was not stupid about it. If you're going to make an ongoing series with this, think up better scripts, please! I wonder which actress they're going to have break up Makino and Domyouji this time?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Nov 18th, '07, 06:39

am really looking forward to this, this will bring me back to the J Entertainment scene...

lomsie wrote:Sorry, but I won't watch this one. I was really disappointed with HYD 2 and after re-watching HYD, I'm still trying to find something that was not stupid about it. If you're going to make an ongoing series with this, think up better scripts, please! I wonder which actress they're going to have break up Makino and Domyouji this time?
omg! sweetheart, we are not the directors bring it up with them okay? maybe theyll find your comment amidst the billions of comments out there rooting for this movie, okay?

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 20th, '07, 23:08

*dies*

Movie...

This has made my week.

*dies again*

yukiko9

Post by yukiko9 » Nov 25th, '07, 07:15

I'm so looking forward to the HYD final but there's still such a long long way to go... I didn't know there was a manga special on Margaret... can't believe i actually didn't know about it.. goodness.. does anyone have the scans to share? I'm dying to read it...

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Nov 25th, '07, 08:02

*jumps for joys* Thank you for posting this up! I'm so happy now!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Dec 5th, '07, 19:05

NanaTorigawa wrote:this topic is little dead.. hahaha.... ican't wait... totally going to watch this movie... any one have good news... like where they are filming it?
I don't mind, it lets me catch up after being gone for a few month from this topic. But as soon as shooting starts, this will be moving again....like crazy!! Once the movie is released, or even close to premiering (with commercials and previews) I'll have to be looking at this everyday again lol....

I'm actually watching the whole series again...starting from Season 1 ep1....sigh....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 11th, '07, 05:57

I got news from Baidu they are preparing to film Hanadan now. They're filming outside Tokyo and will take a long time to get there. Then they will film overseas (Jan-Feb?)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 07:34

do you know when the filming will start or exactly where outside tokyo it will be?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 11th, '07, 07:56

nope, there's no details released yet. The poster said it was only tidbit news she found on a website. I'll keep an eye on the thread incase there's more news coming out. She ask people to post on the thread if anyone has more info on it.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 09:07

thanks keep us informed
ill try and do some investigating myself

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 12th, '07, 05:50

WEHHEEE... but they can't got hat far because Shun if filming Binbou Danshi...

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Dec 13th, '07, 18:50

zin1222 over at the Love so sweet forum wrote the following:
Re: Jun-Mao On Love so Sweet Part 2.5
« Reply #471 on: Today at 08:44:06 »
great news for everyone!

hyd movie will be released earlier. originally, it is scheduled to be release in august. but the toho company(the film studio which produce hyd movie) announce that the release date of hyd movie have been changed. it will be released on june 28 in japan.

here's the link of the hyd movie page in the toho company's official site:
http://www.toho.co.jp/lineup/hanayoridango/
Official news!

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 13th, '07, 18:51

June 28th, near my birthday! :D

Godd news indeed.

6 months :3

well 6 and a half xD

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 13th, '07, 21:52

Woohoo! Thanks for the news =D I can't wait until it comes out!

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Dec 13th, '07, 22:21

yaaaay. i looove yoko kamio--and she will be writing the story--omg thats great i cant wait to see this movie!!

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 06:20

i heard they were filming internationally. i'm not sure where.
i heard rumors that they are going to film parts in France since the oguri-shizuka relationship
i can't wait for the movie! :) i'm so excited.. june 28.. maybe i can go to japan.. (:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 06:56

whhheeee... yah... earlier!!! i hope i cna go to japan.. if i do it b in august -January thou...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 07:30

awww im not gonna be in japan anymore then how sad
i would have loved to see it live

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 13:04

Yah you have seen other dramas live >___> hahaha.... wheeee

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 14th, '07, 16:31

erinitegami wrote:i heard they were filming internationally. i'm not sure where.
i heard rumors that they are going to film parts in France since the oguri-shizuka relationship
i can't wait for the movie! :) i'm so excited.. june 28.. maybe i can go to japan.. (:
hmm...I thought Rui ended his relationship with Shizuka from HYD2? They already said their good byes. Shizuka told him to come by again, but he said he won't be coming anymore. Then Rui put his effort into chasing Makino, but she only liked Tsukasa. Rui is too slow... if only he had noticed Makino earlier --; I just hope he finds a girl who feels the same for him as he does for her.

But I guess if they were to attend Shizuka's wedding in France, they would be filming there...guess we will have to wait and see ^^; It might be something completely different.

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 18:23

seirin wrote:
erinitegami wrote:i heard they were filming internationally. i'm not sure where.
hmm...I thought Rui ended his relationship with Shizuka from HYD2? They already said their good byes. Shizuka told him to come by again, but he said he won't be coming anymore. Then Rui put his effort into chasing Makino, but she only liked Tsukasa. Rui is too slow... if only he had noticed Makino earlier --; I just hope he finds a girl who feels the same for him as he does for her.

But I guess if they were to attend Shizuka's wedding in France, they would be filming there...guess we will have to wait and see ^^; It might be something completely different.
hmm i don't know. i just saw it somewhere that they are filming parts in France. I'm not sure if it'll be Hanazawa Rui-Shizuka related.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 23:30

Hum France>__> Well i guess it e cool....