[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Drama_freak1103

Post by Drama_freak1103 » Sep 2nd, '07, 15:28

who is going to sub ep. 10 and i hope the ending of this series is a happy ending or i will be VERY mad. Ep. 9 was good. and i am sooo glad that nakastu found out that mizuki is a girl.

enemenemuh

Post by enemenemuh » Sep 2nd, '07, 15:44

I just wish they had followed the manga more... :roll

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 2nd, '07, 15:47

I love this show. And I haven't said that about a drama in a very loooonnnng time...not since Goong and ISWAK.

At this point we have only three episodes left for all of the plot lines to be resolved.
1. Nakatsu has to reveal to Mizuki that he has feelings for her.
2. Mizuki has to realize/reveal to Sano the feelings that she has for him and crush Nakatsu's hope of a relationship.
3. Sano has to move towards resolving the issues he has with his Dad and younger brother.
4. Sano has to successfully compete in Nationals, fulfilling Mizuki's initial goal of getting him to jump again.
5. Sano has to realize/reveal to Mizuki the feelings that he has for her and that he has known since her brother's visit that she was in fact a girl.
6. Mizuki has to reveal to everyone that she's a girl.

(If I left something out or added something that shouldn't be in there let me know :D)

I would like to think that it's possible, but maybe there will have to be a second season because there are just so many ways that the show could end. If at all like HYD, where the two main characters are separated, then Hana Kimi could definitely end up going over into a second season. I would love for the show to end here, with Sano and Mizuki having their Happily Ever After, but we'll just have to wait and see.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Sep 2nd, '07, 15:49

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Noale wrote:
whaaaaaaa.... :goggle: ! that is such an image destroyer for me. ack! :crazy:
although.... if you guys really got to read the manga version of hana kimi,
sano is soOoo hot as a girl... he did dress up as a girl for a school activity.
and...
he did follow mizuki to the states. :D
lol I haven't read the manga, was just joking XD hmz I don't have any problems with guys dressing up as girls, but somehow it tends to work much better in manga than in dramas -_- I don't think I want to see Shun in a dress ...>x<

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Sep 2nd, '07, 15:57

biniBningPunkista wrote:
he did follow mizuki to the states. :D

I was kind of hoping they show that in this drama. Doubt that'll happen with time constrictions now. But that storyline in the manga is definitely one of the most memorable for me.
Probably just because it was familiar territory. And because few of the characters speak good English, so we got to watch them attempt and communicate. :P

ashenfae

Post by ashenfae » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:04

Well the TW version has a second season coming out sometime later this year I think or was it next year..will have to check on that one..

gah!! I really wish they'd stick to most of the manga, oh well the last few episodes were a lot better I admit but still :|

I don't think there will be a second season for this one since a lot of the in-between storylines have been squashed ...will tis my humble opinion though

oh but I love Toma as Nakatsu...hee! :wub:
There was a plot in the manga when Mizuki goes back to America to visit her parents and Sano and Nakatsu follow her, but I don't think they may film that one...the TW version did do that one I think not sure..been so long since I've seen it lol
Last edited by ashenfae on Sep 2nd, '07, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:11

jojochan wrote: lol I haven't read the manga, was just joking XD hmz I don't have any problems with guys dressing up as girls, but somehow it tends to work much better in manga than in dramas -_- I don't think I want to see Shun in a dress ...>x<
LOL I wouldn't mind seeing Shun in a dress kekeke But not dressed like a maid. Dressed as something exotic like the manga. I think he dressed like a chinese girl hehe. I don't mind cross dressing as long as its for fun(competition) and the character doesn't do this on a daily basis :O

Noale

Post by Noale » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:12

Hmm yes, I suppose seeing these guys in dresses could entirely ruin our fragile little minds..
Aah, I can't wait to see point 6 of cloudNINE's list :rofl: I wonder how everyone will react..

ashenfae

Post by ashenfae » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:13

seirin wrote:
jojochan wrote: lol I haven't read the manga, was just joking XD hmz I don't have any problems with guys dressing up as girls, but somehow it tends to work much better in manga than in dramas -_- I don't think I want to see Shun in a dress ...>x<
LOL I wouldn't mind seeing Shun in a dress kekeke But not dressed like a maid. Dressed as something exotic like the manga. I think he dressed like a chinese girl hehe. I don't mind cross dressing as long as its for fun(competition) and the character doesn't do this on a daily basis :O
Actually I agree with jojochan..lol don't think Shun would look that great in a dress no offense O.o...but Toma on the other hand..hmm might be interesting :P

EDIT: but I strongly recommend reading the manga...its so good and the art is beautiful which is the reason why I started in the first place :wub:

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:31

Eh I hope not...would they sub the conversation in English? Most fansub groups won't do that and it kinda ruin the mood for deaf fans.

I am referring to
someone's topic about those characters being in America and trying to have a dialogue in English...
Anyhow, I am looking forward for the conclusion! I want to see who ended with who, after all I haven't read the manga at all.

phenally

Post by phenally » Sep 2nd, '07, 16:38

LOL.. i loved the manga so much I finished it in 3-4 days! Imagine reading the whole 22 volumes non stop day and night :p

its great. the manga is great. The story Its different from this live version hana kimi. And the last eps , eps 12 is a 2 hours show.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 2nd, '07, 18:03

One of the loose ends I want them to tie up is for these two to kiss

I am just kidding

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 2nd, '07, 19:45

Noale wrote:Hmm yes, I suppose seeing these guys in dresses could entirely ruin our fragile little minds..
Aah, I can't wait to see point 6 of cloudNINE's list :rofl: I wonder how everyone will react..
Umeda's going to have his hands full with all of the people that will be passing out. :lol :lol

Speaking of Umeda, we still have to find out what's really going on between him and his friend from college (You know..the girl that assaulted him lol). :lol :lol :lol

Artster Flux

Post by Artster Flux » Sep 2nd, '07, 22:43

does anyone like shirota? i want to see more of him on the show. if there's a season two he should transfer to their school. also he was on the cover of cover and some folks on hiro's thread wanted to see his pics from that spread. here's the cover. if you want the rest let me know. Image

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 2nd, '07, 22:47

wow 2 more episodes! i am almost done with the magna! its very good!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 2nd, '07, 22:48

lol Shun in a dress that would be some funny episode... still cant wait for the next epi!!
2 more days away.... XD ahhhhh :w000t: lol

Seriously Im so eager to find out if theres going to be a season 2!!
Since I never watch the Taiwn vers. [didnt like the characters], did they finish the drama all the way to the end of the manga?
Or they did like half way and the rest are for season 2?
I have not read the manga so im wondering if the Jap vers. is close to the end of the manga?? :scratch:

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 2nd, '07, 23:30

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol Shun in a dress that would be some funny episode... still cant wait for the next epi!!

Since I never watch the Taiwn vers. [didnt like the characters], did they finish the drama all the way to the end of the manga?
I have not read the manga so im wondering if the Jap vers. is close to the end of the manga?? :scratch:
i just finished reading the magna!
Its VERY different i think if they followed the magna more it would be better! Yes and the leader of the karate dude (forgot his name) sees a girl in the dressing room and sees a girl and they call mizuki in and then there she confesses that she is a girl. :mrgreen:
nanba lets her do what ever she wants and i think she chose to wait until they graduate. im not very sure because i forget things really easily. sorry! :-(

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 2nd, '07, 23:46

jojochan wrote:
lol I haven't read the manga, was just joking XD hmz I don't have any problems with guys dressing up as girls, but somehow it tends to work much better in manga than in dramas -_- I don't think I want to see Shun in a dress ...>x<
i have seen shun in a dress, i know i have a picture of it somewhere, i'll go look for it...he looks really funny LOL!

edit:

well, here it is...i'm not really sure if he's in a dress but some people at oguri_shun LJ did comment how pretty he was, LOL!

monday all ready...episode 10! it's ending soon, so fast![/img]

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '07, 00:30

TeAsEy0shi wrote: Seriously Im so eager to find out if theres going to be a season 2!!
The Japanese version won't have a season 2. It will end with a 2 hour special for last episode. Though I think there is a very good possibility of a special after that, like the rest of the popular dramas. As for the Taiwan, there will be a season 2 coming up. I haven't watched the Taiwan version, but from what I heard how season 1 ended, they seem to add stuff that wasn't in the manga too. I heard they ended with Mizuki about to confess to Sano she is a girl and she didn't realize the loud speaker was on, so the whole school might over hear? That was totally not in the manga. As for Japanese version, it hardly follows the manga at all. It keeps the gist of it but it's totally different. Like the idea Nakatsu think he's gay cuz he likes Mizuki, they exploited the idea Sano was a kissing mon. The manga only briefly mentioned Sano likes to kiss people when he's drunk and they stop at that. oh yea they brought out the sakura committee to save Nakatsu too. A few ideas here and there, mostly made up though.

*edit*

That's a pretty ugly dress if it is LOL They should doll him up and give him a proper dress and wig ^^;

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 3rd, '07, 00:57

woow... 2 hour spesial for last episode......great...
cheers for nakatsu and mizuki...XD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Sep 3rd, '07, 01:10

Omg. They're going to end it?!
Well this sucks. Lolol.

They better have the freaking ball.
At least.

Or I will shoot them.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 3rd, '07, 01:14

goongluver16 wrote:
TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol Shun in a dress that would be some funny episode... still cant wait for the next epi!!

i just finished reading the magna!
Its VERY different i think if they followed the magna more it would be better! Yes and the leader of the karate dude (forgot his name) sees a girl in the dressing room and sees a girl and they call mizuki in and then there she confesses that she is a girl. :mrgreen:
nanba lets her do what ever she wants and i think she chose to wait until they graduate. im not very sure because i forget things really easily. sorry! :-(
Well, I'm glad they had creative differences in the drama. It makes it much more interesting for me, because I'd already know what would happen if it followed the manga a lot.

And yeah, she chooses to graduate in the manga if I remember correctly, but then the secret got out already. :goggle:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 3rd, '07, 02:54

:crazy: those pictures lol so funny!
Its sad to hear that there wont be any season 2.
Even though the Jap vers. hardly goes by the manga, but I still think the drama so addictive.
Wish there was more but Im also glad to hear there will be a 2hour special.

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Sep 3rd, '07, 02:58

OMG Shun in a dress. That's too hilarious haha.

I'm pumped over this two hour finale. Hopefully they'll make it worthwhile. I hate it when episodes feel drawn out. But given Hana Kimi's episodes so far, it'll be awesome and humor packed. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:21

im actually kinda glad there isnt gonna be a season two
i hate to say it but i like to see a drama finish (as long as the ending is good) i hate it when the drag series on
got my fingers crossed for a special though
then again a two hour last episode is almost like a special so i dunno......

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:23

TeAsEy0shi wrote::crazy: those pictures lol so funny!
Its sad to hear that there wont be any season 2.
Even though the Jap vers. hardly goes by the manga, but I still think the drama so addictive.
Wish there was more but Im also glad to hear there will be a 2hour special.

total laugh trip for me... makes me light hearted every time i watch an episode... im so glad i watched it again... :D

btw.. i love your sigs...! its my favorite scenes :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:31

Yorokobi wrote:im actually kinda glad there isnt gonna be a season two
i hate to say it but i like to see a drama finish (as long as the ending is good) i hate it when the drag series on
got my fingers crossed for a special though
then again a two hour last episode is almost like a special so i dunno......

i agree with you on that one. i'd rather let it end than see a sequel that will ruin the 1st episode.... its ok if the plotting was like (HYD) but the story is way spinned-off that the serious story was placed @ the back ground.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:36

I'm back ~ I've been busy busy all last week and didn't have time to visit this site ~ and wow this place jumped so many pages already
To: Salz ~ Unfortunalty I can't have scanner until I go back home next year ~ but if I find those pics online I'll post them

To: lin85239217 ~ Thanks for all the pics ~ If is okay if you either put them under spoiler tags or make them into thumbnails ~ because it makes uploading of the page really slow and really extends the page ~ THANKS ^^ If you don't know how ~ You can ask any of us cause we're all happy to help.

相片真的謝謝哦 ~ 但太大了~ 能放在"Spoiler Tag' 裡面嗎? 不會了話可以為我們

To ilurrveniki ~ I have the song ~ It's a song sung by a JE group ~ that disbanded a long time ago. I'll upload it ne ^^

Watching Waratte Iitomo right now and Ikuta Toma is a first time guest ~ He brought in two posters. One to promote Hana Kimi and a second one to promote his newest musical (Two Gentlemens of Verona <-- OMG ~ SUCH A HOT PIC)

Than he brought all these presents for Tamori ~ Stickers (the ones you iron onto your shirt) that is the same as the school crests. Cellphone strap, note pad and a Uchiwa. Than he brought in this two instant ramen called "Ikemen" ~ Yeah it's a dajare.

WHY DIDN'T I GO TO THE FUJI STORE WHEN I WAS IN ODAIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than they took a look at all the flowers sent in by friends and stuff. Oguri Shun, Horikita Maki, Kuroki Meisa (a co-star in the AZUMI Musical) and Inoue Mao + others sent in flowers.

Than he called the actress who plays Hibari in the show

And I know all of you guys know ~ Toma, and Yuu have both confirmed that there is a two hour final episode on their blogs!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by miyuki_chan on Sep 3rd, '07, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

Artster Flux

Post by Artster Flux » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:38

it sucks, most of the dram's i've seen are only one season then thats it. i like the original storyline for this show though separating it from the manga. i do want a second season or a longer first one. if they did that they could explore both possibilites of ashiya being with either nakatsu or sano. also small storylines with the other characters a la nakao and nanba. and the other dorm heads tennouji and oscar.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 3rd, '07, 03:45

As requested by ilurrveniki

Paradise Ginga by Hikaru Genji

Please click above ^^

Though I can't compare my number of JE sempai songs to my friend ~ I'm proud of my original JE songs... LOL ~ I just realized today I have a song by JE's oldest group The Johnny's LOL

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 3rd, '07, 04:53

I'm so glad there wont be a season 2, its not because i don't want to see them again.
it's just that the thought of waiting for season 2 would be a complete agony for me,
just like what they did to the Taiwan version, they could've at least ended season 1 decently..
but NO! they ended it hanging.. i would have liked it if they ended the season 1 with a great kiss!
hahaha.

And besides i really cant wait to see Mizuki and Sano together.. so im happy they're doing that
at the end of the episode..

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 3rd, '07, 06:20

well well, no season 2 doesn't mean the end of the world lol
Just praying for a nice wrapping ending where everybody is at their places & all find their happiness :D

Sano & Mizukii, pliz stop arguing, there're only 2-3 eps left for ya, ahhhh :cry:

It's tomorrow !!!

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:19

damn vina...I cant ever look at Shun the same way again XD

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:24

it would be nice if theres season 2
i really hope they don't finish the story line with the last episode -_-

aizzu_cherry

Post by aizzu_cherry » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:08

hontouni??!

wow! It`s really good! I`m glad to hear it..

Luv..HanaKimi..:D

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:18

WOW!!! A Hana Kimi Season 2 would be great!!
! More of Sano, more of Manba, more of NAKATSU!!!!! Having a HanaKimi season two is not a bad idea but just like what adyhottie said: waiting for another season will make u say all the time: WHEN IS IT COMING OUT or WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG???!!!!. :crazy:
Hana Kimi is one of those dramas that u dont watch everyday..its kinda special..so having another season is not that a bad idea, ne? :P

maki325

Post by maki325 » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:19

im so waiting for episode 10 =]

aizzu_cherry

Post by aizzu_cherry » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:23

yez.. me too! :D

coz Nakatsu already know Ashiya is girl XD

maki325

Post by maki325 » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:25

aizzu_cherry wrote:yez.. me too! :D

coz Nakatsu already know Ashiya is girl XD
2 bad maki doesnt know.(ashiya)
lol and nakatsu was like OH!
lolz

i have a chanceee!
but for the taiwanese one i dont thinkk the ikuta toma in it knows. i know there having a second season. if its like this i dont think there having a second . BUT PLEASE WAHH

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:27

@aizzu_cherry: that banner u posted is mine, I dunno where did u take it, but pliz credit, TQ :)

maki325

Post by maki325 » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:28

Nomanymore wrote:@aizzu_cherry: that banner u posted is mine, I dunno where did u take it, but pliz credit, TQ :)
she doesnt have a banner lols. are u talking about mine? i got at photobucket...oh you are from crunchyroll lolz hana kimi uploader=]

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:35

^ I mean the big GP one, with 'Addicted'. Not yours.

maki325

Post by maki325 » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:36

Nomanymore wrote:^ I mean the big GP one, with 'Addicted'. Not yours.

oh i see it now lol gtg bye bye

mishyhel

Post by mishyhel » Sep 3rd, '07, 10:17

cant wait to watch episode 10 :D
im so excited with the scene of nakatsu and mizuki :roll

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 3rd, '07, 14:50

Episode 9 especially the ending :w00t:
And Nakatsu did not get a huge nosebleed, Sano was so sweet calling her Mizuki :wub:
No male is safe from Umeda-sensei!!!!!
I'm glad that there will be a long ending episode.
Can't waite until tomorrow.

sayhellopunk--

Post by sayhellopunk-- » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:21

Lol i dont usually come on the forums but whatever :D
Epis 09 made my heart beat fast >: D
i think nakatsu should really be with mizuki!
but then again.. >.<;; he cant.. lol
damn. i like it though ;D
they sang ikenai taiyou! <333>: D
ekekeke, poor sano.. <3

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:39

2 hour special? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I can't wait for it. Hopefully they wrap the ending nicely and Sano and Mizuki get their HEA! I would love for Nakatsu to end up with the girl that liked him so much from St. Blossom's (Sorry can't remember her name lol).

I <3 this show.

izta

Post by izta » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:50

No season 2? why???????????... allright, I can stand it. But what I can't stand is that pic of Shun dressed up as a girl... waaaaaa!

Now I have to looking for psychology attention. I will never be the same again. *snif*

I wish that 2 hours special worth it.

saeki

Post by saeki » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:55

wee i'm excited for tonight's episode~! :wub:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:57

I agree with most of the people here-- I kind of want it to wrap up nicely and end. I think if it goes to another season it will definitely drag on, ESPECIALLY since Nakatsu knows. In the manga Nakatsu's not supposed to know until pretty much everyone else finds out. So we'll see where this version decides to go.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 3rd, '07, 17:24

eek! :w00t:
I cannot wait until tom.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crush

Post by crush » Sep 3rd, '07, 17:36

i hope tmrws ep wont be disappointing :D

and if anyone has Ikenai Taiyo by Orange Range please upload it for me :-) . i cant find it anywhere :cry:

sayhellopunk--

Post by sayhellopunk-- » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:30

I have Ikenai Taiyou! :D
but you can download it from myspace
lol, i'll try to upload it for you?
or i can find a link that someone already has :D

WAIT!? 2 hour special?! WHEN?
Damn, i need to find more sources for this :D

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:32

crush wrote:i hope tmrws ep wont be disappointing :D

and if anyone has Ikenai Taiyo by Orange Range please upload it for me :-) . i cant find it anywhere :cry:
Someone (credits to Su) already uploaded it. You can get Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range here: http://www.usaupload.net/d/zq03v5jyiy3

Now I wonder if anyone has the song Hikaru Genji - Paradise Ginga. Please tell me where I can download it, if possible. thanks.

sayhellopunk--

Post by sayhellopunk-- » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:49

KEROBU: the song your looking for, i only found it on imeen :|
umm, i can check limewire :]

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:51

oh, nevermind my Hikaru Genji request. I already found it! Yay! :w00t: I am sooo happy! :lol

Now, for all the others who may be interested in getting the song Hikaru Genji - Paradise Ginga --- the song that Kayashima, Nakao, and a few Dorm 2 boys sang in episode 9. I found that scene really cute. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. nyahaha!

You can get Hikaru Genji - Paradise Ginga mp3 here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h8b5ts

If you're interested in more Hikaru Genji songs, go to that person's webpage where I got the link from and maybe leave a message of thanks on her guest book. Here's the webpage: http://home.karneval.cz/01090410/Download.html

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:54

sayhellopunk-- wrote:KEROBU: the song your looking for, i only found it on imeen :|
umm, i can check limewire :]
Thanks for looking. :lol I appreciate it, but I finally found Hikaru Genji - Paradise Ginga mp3 here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h8b5ts
Last edited by kerobu on Sep 3rd, '07, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:55

Is anyone noticing, they seem to be playing a lot of JE songs on Rinokimi? O_o I wonder if JE put them up to it --;

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 3rd, '07, 18:57

^ haha maybe JE = ikemen = Hana Kimi!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 3rd, '07, 19:40

Thanks go.d the whole cast wasn't made of Johnny @~@

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 3rd, '07, 20:36

who is Johnny? i have never heard of him :scratch:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 3rd, '07, 20:58

yeah I guess its best not to have a season 2 for another reason, going through waiting for the next season would be real agony.
I mean, I have to wait every week just to watch the next ep. I cant imagine i have to wait next year or so just to watch the next season. :crazy:
Sucks, and yeah i really hope they would end this season with a really really good ending.

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:08

TeAsEy0shi: i LOVE UR SIGY

Ponice

Post by Ponice » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:26

really awesome drama, i find Ashiya (Horikita Maki) to be utterly cute in this drama.
i'm a bit sad about it being soon over, and i have to agree with TeAsEy0shi.
waiting for season 2 is a pain the bottom :X

i can't wait until tonight >.<

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:35

goongluver16 wrote:who is Johnny? i have never heard of him :scratch:
Johnny is and old man that is about to die xD, he's johnny from johnny's entertainment.. < that man is a genious! sometimes i wanna stab him but he's a genious.. :3

crush

Post by crush » Sep 3rd, '07, 22:52

kerobu wrote: Someone (credits to Su) already uploaded it. You can get Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range here: http://www.usaupload.net/d/zq03v5jyiy3

Now I wonder if anyone has the song Hikaru Genji - Paradise Ginga. Please tell me where I can download it, if possible. thanks.
yay! thanks :D. Time for me to go crazy making GIF's while waiting for next episode :-)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 3rd, '07, 23:57

well not long now till the next episode and guess what! ill have my very own laptop by the so i can be writing up spoilers as it happens (well thats if i have it all sorted by then) ^_^

crush

Post by crush » Sep 4th, '07, 00:07

:O I better not check this until I finished watching the subbed version of episode 10 :D

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 4th, '07, 00:52

kozumifan wrote:
Johnny is and old man that is about to die xD, he's johnny from johnny's entertainment.. < that man is a genious! sometimes i wanna stab him but he's a genious.. :3
oh okay thanks but thats sad :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 4th, '07, 00:59

goongluver16 wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
aww what's sad?? he's not really gonna die.. i just said that because he's old.. xD you should see a pic.. :fear:

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 4th, '07, 01:00

goongluver16 wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
Yeah... he's a genius for having a bunch of hotties under one roof. :P
But then again some of his rules are so ridiculous (the pics rule), probably b/c of his old age.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 4th, '07, 01:06

XoX wrote:
goongluver16 wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
Yeah... he's a genius for having a bunch of hotties under one roof. :P
But then again some of his rules are so ridiculous (the pics rule), probably b/c of his old age.
what about the girlfriend one.. :// i hate that one XD i wanna be a johnny's girlfriend :lol :lol
*maybe yamapi or now toma* :wub:

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 4th, '07, 01:09

But what would happen if the show was made up of all the Johnny's LOL

It would have the highest rating in ALL of the drama history!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm not saying that I would like the whole cast of HanaKimi be all JEs, cause i'd hate the main girl (LOL)

Johnny Kitagawa is the smart genious behind the majority of male Jpop groups in Japan ie: KAT-TUN, NEWS, Kanjani 8, SMAP, Kinki Kids, V6, TOKIO etc.........

Though he's still alive, alot of the running of the company has gone to his sisters Julie and Mary. (AND I THINK THEY ARE DOING HORRIBLE JOB!!! WHY THE HECK IS GOLF AND MIKE RELEASING UNDER JE) ~ JE may be in some danger is Johnny san does die.

Apprently though ~ Matchy and Higashiyama are also part of some top board members, but don't know how much power those two have.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 4th, '07, 01:12

i think JE will die with Jonny
his sisters will try ad carry on but theres no way they will be able to do with it what Johnny did he is an euntrepenureal (ok so i cant spell) genius!

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 4th, '07, 01:17

Yorokobi wrote:i think JE will die with Jonny
his sisters will try ad carry on but theres no way they will be able to do with it what Johnny did he is an euntrepenureal (ok so i cant spell) genius!
They already are doing most of the decision ~ and they TOTALLY aren't doing a good job...... What's with Gold & Mike (sorry i really can't stand them ~ pisses me off to see their CDs placed in the JE section of CD Stores)

I think if they want to do a good job if some one day Mr. You san does pass away ~ Their only way of surviving is leaving the decisions in the hands of Dai Sempais like Shounentai and Matchy. I think they will do good job because they know about the company.