Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Yoshiko

Post by Yoshiko » Sep 8th, '07, 07:47

Arigatou for OST :cheers:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 8th, '07, 07:57

Here a writeup spoiler about next weeks episode
Maki Hesitates
with how best to answer Nakatasu's coffession. Meanwhile Sano's father Takehiko falls ill. Maki takes the unwilling Sano to the hospital. Sano and Takehiko face each other and exchange words.[/spoiler]

Am also translating a writeup spoiler for the last episode, just need to wait for my host sister to get home so I can ask her what a few words mean but I have translated the last two line completely and ill tell you this
They are making us wait till the very end to see what happens to the love triangle. Maki's feelings for Sano waver?? Ahhh they better not make her end up with Nakatsu.....no they wouldnt do that.......right?

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Sep 8th, '07, 08:52

I uploaded it to sendspace.. for those who cant use megaupload ^_^

HanaKimi OST: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uw2uyg

credits are in the description of the file ^_^

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 8th, '07, 09:20

Yorokobi wrote:Here a writeup spoiler about next weeks episode
Maki Hesitates
with how best to answer Nakatasu's coffession. Meanwhile Sano's father Takehiko falls ill. Maki takes the unwilling Sano to the hospital. Sano and Takehiko face each other and exchange words.[/spoiler]

Am also translating a writeup spoiler for the last episode, just need to wait for my host sister to get home so I can ask her what a few words mean but I have translated the last two line completely and ill tell you this
They are making us wait till the very end to see what happens to the love triangle. Maki's feelings for Sano waver?? Ahhh they better not make her end up with Nakatsu.....no they wouldnt do that.......right?
uh huh, they better not end it with nakatsu and mizuki! i will never accept it, ever! i'm all for sano and mizuki, always!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Sep 8th, '07, 09:21

wow 400 pages...sugoi! i just blinked and it's up to 400 already! yay!!!

thanks for the ost upload...i love everyone here! i love hanakimi as well~!!!

and the preview is arrrghhhh! cant wait til tuesday!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 09:44

Woaa Happy 400th page & were at 401st page already !! :w00t: that's fast !! hoho
I hope we'll reach 500th by the end of the serie !! :cheers:

My friends & I had a discussion last night & some said they think it's possible they'll let
Mizuki hesitates till the end, perhaps she'll just leave like that. Another way to say, she'll end up alone... I try to imagine that scene where the 2 guys looking at her airplane from the ground, uhm..
Somehow, at some points, I prefer this ending .. I mean either her sudden confession to Sano, either her changing to Naka seems just too rush for me..
My friend who's Naka's fan said Naka deserves more than that, even though she doesn't want to see Naka heart broken, she doesn't want him to be the 2nd choice. If even Mizuki changes her heart in the end, she thinks Naka deserves someone who really likes him. Mizuki from the beginning only likes Sano. Well again that's just how they think.. I rather think they should be rejoiced becuz their fav character found his happiness in the end!! but if then, I think I better not remmber this drama as Hana Kimi..........

Another one who's Sano's fan said she's disappointed at Sano & Mizuki's development in this vers, despite of the chemistry between Shun & Maki, the lack of screen time just fades it away. Even though she still supports the couple through out the serie, she can't help but think that they better not end up together.. well at least not now, cuz she (and me also) will probably feel that's forced, just becuz it's the end of the serie that the main couple will end up together, that's just not right, we want it to be more natural ...
So we think of a special, maybe few yrs later, they'll reunite, the 3 of them I mean, there where their feelings are cleared, who likes who, who's friend, etc, that way at least is more mature & not rush ^^;
well in the end, all of us agreed on 1 thing, whether how it ends, we're not gonna be content with it..
Last edited by Nomanymore on Sep 8th, '07, 11:42, edited 2 times in total.

jaemin

Post by jaemin » Sep 8th, '07, 09:46

Maki Hesitates

If they end it with Mizuki and Nakatasu, i'll hate this drama. I mean if Mizuki didn't say her feeling for Sano is love, i won't mind if she loves Nakatasu (although i don't want since i prefer Sano more, Nakatasu isn't my type).
I feel bad for Shun (Sano) since he's the 1st lead but his screen time's less than Toma (Nakatasu)'s and now the girl he loves may fall for Nakatasu just cuz fans prefer Mizuki and Nakatasu over Mizuki and Sano. Actually, i don't like love triangle esp when the girl hesitates to choose between two guys. It's kinda irritiating to see that and i don't want my favourite actress, Maki portrays the kind of girl. They better make Mizuki love only Sano from the beginning until the end of the drama.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 10:03

jaemin wrote:
If they end it with Mizuki and Nakatasu, i'll hate this drama. I mean if Mizuki didn't say her feeling for Sano is love, i won't mind if she loves Nakatasu (although i don't want since i prefer Sano more, Nakatasu isn't my type).
I feel bad for Shun (Sano) since he's the 1st lead but his screen time's less than Toma (Nakatasu)'s and now the girl he loves may fall for Nakatasu just cuz fans prefer Mizuki and Nakatasu over Mizuki and Sano. Actually, i don't like love triangle esp when the girl hesitates to choose between two guys. It's kinda irritiating to see that and i don't want my favourite actress, Maki portrays the kind of girl. They better make Mizuki love only Sano from the beginning until the end of the drama.
I agree with you. From the beginning we can see Mizuki's interest only focuses on Sano, she doesn't see him as a friend. They do not play around but they think & try to do things for each other.. & yea I dun't want Maki's Mizuki turns out to be someone who changes her mind in the end.. love is not a game oh

jaemin

Post by jaemin » Sep 8th, '07, 10:34

Nomanymore wrote:
jaemin wrote:
I agree with you. From the beginning we can see Mizuki's interest only focuses on Sano, she doesn't see him as a friend. They do not play around but they think & try to do things for each other.. & yea I dun't want Maki's Mizuki turns out to be someone who changes her mind in the end.. love is not a game oh
It's nice to see someone has the same idea as me. Even though Nakatasu's s great guy, it doesn't mean she has to love him. I would rather see Mizuki to be a loyal girl instead of being the one who changes her mind over time.
I don't understand why the author of the manga allows the scriptwriter to do whatever he wants with her work. I don't mind she lets the scriptwriter change the story a bit to make the drama become more unpredictable but if she allows the scriptwriter to alter the main couple from Sano & Mizuki into Mizuki & Nakatasu, i'm totally disappointed with her. Why they used the title "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" in the first place when everything's different from the manga?? They should use another title instead.
Last edited by jaemin on Sep 8th, '07, 10:56, edited 5 times in total.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 8th, '07, 10:34

Im listening to the ost right now and its really cool
Osaka boys is good kinda like a good music into a entrance
i even thought ikena taiyou by orange range is gonna be in the ost -_-

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 8th, '07, 10:43

Nomanymore wrote:
jaemin wrote:
I agree with you .Mizuki love Sano and Sano love her back
No reason for her to change her mind
she love Sano a minute before nakatsu confess her
Love is not easy to change

:wub: :wub:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 8th, '07, 10:59

Maki Hesitates

After reading the posts, lol. I feel like I'm in the minority. No, wait. I AM in the minority. :goggle:
Well, whatever happens, I don't mind, because I am a canon fan, and it would be awkward if Mizuki didn't choose anyone... Well, not really, but yeah.

Ganbatte to the winner of her heart! Which is like... Sano.
I think Nakatsu deserves someone who really does love him for him-- he's so sweet, and I feel bad for the guy. :|

And we're so close to the finale! Yes! :cheers:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 8th, '07, 11:28

:sweat: love triangles, whats the deal with that?? its always like that in most dramas.
Always try to complicate things. :lol For me personally, i think Sano and Mizuki will end up together.
I mean they do like each other, they just never say it to one another yet but who knows, every episode always have some kind of twist to it.
lol Nakatsu, he will definitely get hurt but he'll heal eventually :roll haha
At least he knows now he's not a homo... lol that sure clear things up for him now that he knows mizuki is a girl :lol

EDIT: btw thank you for the OST

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 8th, '07, 11:46

im totally into Sano x Mizuki as much as i love Nakatsu but Mizuki totally only belong to Sano....but i would still would like all3 of them still remain best of friend until the end.....

sassycie

Post by sassycie » Sep 8th, '07, 12:01

thank you.. :-)
angeljocelyn wrote:I uploaded it to sendspace.. for those who cant use megaupload ^_^

HanaKimi OST: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uw2uyg

credits are in the description of the file ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 12:17

Salz wrote:im totally into Sano x Mizuki as much as i love Nakatsu but Mizuki totally only belong to Sano....but i would still would like all3 of them still remain best of friend until the end.....
I prefer Mizuki ending alone than staying friend with the guy she loves !

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 8th, '07, 12:22

Nomanymore wrote:
Salz wrote:im totally into Sano x Mizuki as much as i love Nakatsu but Mizuki totally only belong to Sano....but i would still would like all3 of them still remain best of friend until the end.....
I prefer Mizuki ending alone than staying friend with the guy she loves !
I guess that would be fair to both sano&nakatsu which would end up with nothing but friendship.

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 8th, '07, 12:26

I have been away this thread because I couldn't watch ep.10!!!
I just downloaded it and finally watched it! It was a good story and built my expectation toward the ending. :-)
So..Sano high jump matter and the he & his father's relationship matter will come to conclusion in the next
episode, and the whole school will make a federal case of Mizuki in the final.
There are only two ep. left (three-hour long). I hope they will save time for the love triangle.
I prefer to see Mizuki chooses Sano. If she chooses Nakatsu, the story will turn to be unpredictable one.
I sometimes like it, but not for this drama. If she chooses Nakatsu, Sano will turn to be like Rui..

Also I guess the ending might be kind of like HYD1..something like they kiss and say good-bye...
If so, it's fine with me. Then I wish they made a special and I wish to see developement of Mizuki & Sano's
relationship and Nakatsu finds a girl! He is a so poor boy..I like him so I want him to be happy!

What about the possibility that Mizuki doesn't choose any of the two? Could be!
I sometimes like ,what you call it, unclear ending(?).
But I hope Rinokimi won't have it..ohhh...maybe it will?????

What about Mizuki chooses someone elese.....someone like....Oscar?
No,no,no,no,no

Anyway I watched Moshimo tour ~Ikemen tour with Ikemen~
(Men means also noodle, so Ikemen means delicious noodle)
Here are some pics..I'm sorry they don't have good qualities...
I couldn't take any Ikemen face of Shun....:sweat:
Last edited by apartofmylife on Sep 8th, '07, 12:51, edited 3 times in total.

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Sep 8th, '07, 12:35

omg! 402 already???
that's fast!! :w00t:

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 8th, '07, 12:52

i dun want an open ending or Mizuki end with no one....thats suck...she should be with Sano and still become Nakatsu best friends in the end
Last edited by Salz on Sep 8th, '07, 12:56, edited 2 times in total.

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 8th, '07, 12:54

apartofmylife wrote:I have been away this thread because I couldn't watch ep.10!!!
I just downloaded it and finally watched it! It was a good story and built my expectation toward the ending. :-)
So..Sano high jump matter and the he & his father's relationship matter will come to conclusion in the next
There are only two ep. left (three-hour long). I hope they will save time for the love triangle.
I prefer to see Mizuki chooses Sano. If she chooses Nakatsu, the story will turn to be unpredictable one.
I sometimes like it, but not for this drama. If she chooses Nakatsu, Sano will turn to be like Rui..

Also I guess the ending might be kind of like HYD1..something like they kiss and say good-bye...
If so, it's fine with me. Then I wish they made a special and I wish to see developement of Mizuki & Sano's
relationship and Nakatsu finds a girl! He is a so poor boy..I like him so I want him to be happy!

No,no,no,no,no

do u have download link s for the Moshimo tour ~Ikemen tour with Ikemen~ ???

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 8th, '07, 13:16

Salz wrote: do u have download link s for the Moshimo tour ~Ikemen tour with Ikemen~ ???
Sorry, I don't have it.....I'm not sure but someone might upload it on Youtube or somewhere....
The only thing I have is this.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/moshimo/pomote/228/index.html
This is the official website of Moshimo tours.
You can see some pics, but not so good pics.
The trio didn't join the tour. They saw its video and made a coment and also promoted Rinokimi. Still it was fun to watch ^_^

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 8th, '07, 14:37

apartofmylife, do u have the bigger/HQ picture for ur icon??i have never seen the picture before...would really appreciate if u can post the picture...the trio is really adorable....thanks

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 15:10

apartofmylife wrote:I have been away this thread because I couldn't watch ep.10!!!

No,no,no,no,no

I luve the caps XD Maki & Shun are so adorable~~ I mean the trio lol
man I want to watch this show, just to see how Maki & Shun look at each other :wub:
I know I know I'm biased.. but nothing u can do :p akaka

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 8th, '07, 16:47

just downloaded the raw of episode 1 of hana kimii!
the video quality is so good -_-

asrai

Post by asrai » Sep 8th, '07, 17:11

I haven't watched episode 10..although I have the RAW. I'm desperately waiting for the subs by Kai200x

ev0luti0nzer0

Post by ev0luti0nzer0 » Sep 8th, '07, 17:20

there are a few songs missing from the OST that were played.

1. The Kitahama Sensei Evil Theme (ep9)
2. The Kagurazaka Jump Theme(ep10)/Balance showdown (ep5) (upbeat challenging theme)

anything else?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 8th, '07, 18:21

*dance while waiting for subs*

I'm think of writign a story and put it on my live journal... but i have a short attention spance

anyway.. thanks for the OST... it funny i know all the songs... too!!!
i already have Ikenai taiyou and Peach the songs and i can see why they didn't put it on th eCd...
the bands and groups want money too... bye their Cd... hum...(Not telling you to buy there CD... it just art of what i'm saying)

yah... I'm so tried... want to see ep 10... i will go watch the RAw again... see if i can understand then sinc ei leanr some intresting stuff in japanese class

*Edit*
I was re-watchign hana-kimi ep 10 and one thing we all forgot was...
Sano touched her cheset.. and it it like the manga he says to himself, "she is flat-cheseted" I've always love that part
the one thing i liked about hana-kimi was the fact they have the thoughts of both mizuki and Sano and even Nakatsu... in this they keept Nakaysu and Mizuki but only once in a while sano

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 8th, '07, 18:48

Yay 400 posts!

And I'm a Nakatsu fan but I also support SanoxMizuki. I agree with the idea that Nakatsu should be happy and get a girl who sees him as number one. Because we all know that Sano is first on her mind.

I would like to see a special too... Pretty much I liked the manga ending and special and I hope that the drama follows that... although I'm sure I've mentioned that before :D

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 8th, '07, 19:03

jaemin wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
jaemin wrote:
It's nice to see someone has the same idea as me. Even though Nakatasu's s great guy, it doesn't mean she has to love him. I would rather see Mizuki to be a loyal girl instead of being the one who changes her mind over time.
I don't understand why the author of the manga allows the scriptwriter to do whatever he wants with her work. I don't mind she lets the scriptwriter change the story a bit to make the drama become more unpredictable but if she allows the scriptwriter to alter the main couple from Sano & Mizuki into Mizuki & Nakatasu, i'm totally disappointed with her. Why they used the title "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" in the first place when everything's different from the manga?? They should use another title instead.
I totally agree with you. I mean come on really...they should never have let her say that she loved him if she's not going to end up with him! I love Nakatsu, but the whole point of Mizuki's move to Japan was to help Sano.

No one is going to uproot their entire life and move half way around the world to be with someone that they don't have deep feelings for. And we all have seen the progression of Sano's feelings for her from the moment he found out she was a girl to now.

In the end, if she does end up with Nakatsu I will be terribly disappointed. He doesn't deserve to be anyone's second choice.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 8th, '07, 19:25

hello again... what program do you guess use to make your GIFs?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 8th, '07, 19:32

NanaTorigawa wrote:hello again... what program do you guess use to make your GIFs?
You need virtual dub to cut out the video and export it into images. Then use imageready to import the images to edit.

Does anyone know where to download moshimono tours?

I'm very sure after Mizuki's secret is out, Sano will protect her like he always does ^^; I'm hoping for a bed scene!!! eheh Where Mizuki looks for Sano to comfort her before she hands in her paper to withdraw from school like in the manga :wub: But for sure it will be an emotional ending ^^; Can't wait! And to those in Japan...You guys are sooooooo lucky you get to see Caligula T_T Report back to us how the play is.

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 8th, '07, 19:37

seirin wrote:
I'm very sure after Mizuki's secret is out, Sano will protect her like he always does ^^; I'm hoping for a bed scene!!! eheh Where Mizuki looks for Sano to comfort her before she hands in her paper to withdraw from school like in the manga :wub:
I love that idea. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 8th, '07, 19:41

yah found a sight to make my gif!!!..
I'm goignt o put ti up soon!!!

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Sep 8th, '07, 21:22

thnx a bunch for the ost!

btw, does anybody know who composed the songs? i'd like to tag it properly.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 8th, '07, 22:08

you shouldn't worry about that. I feel that this drama really focus on the friendship more than the love between sano and mizuki. in the TW version, it is so heavily concentrated between the two main characters that I can't imagine them being friends after school ends. From what we have seen in this version, we can expect Nakatsu staying a true friend even after he gets rejected.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 8th, '07, 22:45

ahhh I can't wait til Sept 17th ^-^ I wonder why promotions for HanaKimi is so late. Aren't they suppose to promote the drama while it's airing? Seems kind of late do promotions as its about to end. Also, there's no NG or any news out about Hana Kimi on shows. Or at least I haven't came across any.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 22:50

cloudNINE. wrote:
seirin wrote:
I'm very sure after Mizuki's secret is out, Sano will protect her like he always does ^^; I'm hoping for a bed scene!!! eheh Where Mizuki looks for Sano to comfort her before she hands in her paper to withdraw from school like in the manga :wub:
I love that idea. :wub:
me too..... :D *happy land* :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 8th, '07, 23:36

You know... every one is crazy about MizukiXSano or MizukiXNakatsu... what about the NanbaXNakao group? i love them more that anything!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 8th, '07, 23:40

^ i know right.. even though i love nakatsuXmizuki i also like nanbaXnakao!!
the kiss!!! xD and nakao looked sooo funny in the ballerina dress xD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 8th, '07, 23:41

^ They're cute~~ to be honest I wasn't really into Nakao character till the very late episodes, ^_^ eps 10 really changes my mind lol he's so adorable XD~ totally luve his "HAPPY V!" LoL & Nanba's "UNHAPPY" XD muahahhaha

so yea, beside Sano x Mizuki, I'll root for Nakao x Nanba from now on...
man this is probably the 1st 'yaoi' couple that I support *_*

Hana Kimi really changes me. go.d....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 8th, '07, 23:46

Nomanymore wrote: man this is probably the 1st 'yaoi' couple that I support *_*
LOL! same here!! haha im not into yaoi but this couple is too cute ♥

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 9th, '07, 00:05

hmm...not so crazy about NanbaxNakao cuz Nanba only likes girls :O But I love TennoujixKanna ^^; They're such a sweet couple ^^; OscarxHibari is kinda weird...Well, they're both weird so I don't mind them getting together but not really my favorite couple. I hope Kayashima ends up with Komari ^^; They're both cute.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 01:49

i just watched toma on some game show haha its was pretty funny

mega_fanatic

Post by mega_fanatic » Sep 9th, '07, 01:52

Yorokobi wrote:i just watched toma on some game show haha its was pretty funny
ohhh what game show? :scratchchin: :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 01:57

mega_fanatic wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:i just watched toma on some game show haha its was pretty funny
ohhh what game show? :scratchchin: :D
i have no idea of the name but first on the show they had kimutaku and people from HERO and then they changed games and had Toma and some Korean actors and the had to do something to do with getting points from guessing ranking of popularity of these foods but Toma was really bad at it I think only once he picked one that got him good points haha :lol
No im watching a comedian cant remember his name but hes in first kiss try and beat a record of wearing 74 socks at the moment hes at 21

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 9th, '07, 02:12

Salz wrote:apartofmylife, do u have the bigger/HQ picture for ur icon??i have never seen the picture before...would really appreciate if u can post the picture...the trio is really adorable....thanks
What is HQ picture??? Maybe this one because you say it is for my icon :roll
The origiinal picture is not so big, so Im going to post another big picture too. Not sure if you have seen it before...
I made this one↓ out of this one ↑. :wub:
I watched the game show too! Toma was on Waratte iitomo, reboadcasting!Now Hibari is talking with Tamori.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 02:18

Toma was just on again promoting Hana Kimi
when the host asked him what kind of feeling it has he said it really is just like a boys school especially when everbody is eating together. Maki is the only girl but the doesnt make any difference cause shes just like them. The host kept saying how cool he is and the audience agreed loudly and he appologised for it! so cute! The host said something about him being so cool and 22 being a good age to become a host!
Then Hibari was a guest to but I have no idea what she said.
The showed us a little preview of Hana Kimi and all our lovely boys do a cheerleading thing for Sano!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 9th, '07, 03:07

Here are some pics fo Toma on Waratte iitomo.
I grabbed my camera again^^
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

xixicc77

Post by xixicc77 » Sep 9th, '07, 03:38

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000087390

see this clip!!!!!!!!!
Shun and maki are so kawayi!!!!!!!!!!!

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Sep 9th, '07, 04:01

CUTEST. CAST. EVER. I hope someone subs this out of the goodness of their fannish hearts.

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Sep 9th, '07, 04:27

That clip's hilarious. It shows how well the cast gets along.
But why is Maki wearing a headband? That reminds me of Nakao. :-)
Lol, and also the stuffed animal.

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 9th, '07, 06:22

apartofmylife wrote:
Salz wrote:apartofmylife, do u have the bigger/HQ picture for ur icon??i have never seen the picture before...would really appreciate if u can post the picture...the trio is really adorable....thanks
What is HQ picture??? Maybe this one because you say it is for my icon :roll
The origiinal picture is not so big, so Im going to post another big picture too. Not sure if you have seen it before...
I made this one↓ out of this one ↑. :wub:
I watched the game show too! Toma was on Waratte iitomo, reboadcasting!Now Hibari is talking with Tamori.
thanks so much...i havent seen any of the pic before....HQ is high quality version of the pics

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 9th, '07, 07:13

I make English subtitles all the time but I don't really understand Japanese
language that much but my bestfriend is very fluent with it, so i told her to help
me make English subtitles for the upcoming episodes of HK.
i hope she wont be busy next week coz right now she is because she's having
her exams.. oh too bad.. =(

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Sep 9th, '07, 07:46

adyhottie wrote:I make English subtitles all the time but I don't really understand Japanese
language that much but my bestfriend is very fluent with it, so i told her to help

THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY :cussing:

pinksella

Post by pinksella » Sep 9th, '07, 08:15

xixicc77 wrote:http://www.guba.com/watch/3000087390

http://cos-memo.com/cos-contents/upload ... up2501.jpg

see this clip!!!!!!!!!
Shun and maki are so kawayi!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the download link to the clip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4mvt93vngy

enjoy..^^

kyaaaa ^^ shun is dancing and singing,,,

Last edited by pinksella on Sep 9th, '07, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 9th, '07, 08:59

Did Hibari say in the last sec of the preview:
there's a girl in osaka high?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 9th, '07, 09:04

ninjabunny wrote:Did Hibari say in the last sec of the preview:
there's a girl in osaka high?
yes she did.

ahhh that clip is so cute ^-^ Gotta love Shun in it hahaah I wonder what he was singing. Maki is soooooooo lucky to hang out with so many ikemen ^^

TomaT

Post by TomaT » Sep 9th, '07, 09:48

actually I'm making some review in my, fitrie, and tamegorou's fc2

this isn't whole episode review but more like pairings and the fun part only
please try to read it XD
ep 10 part 1 (pairings)
ep 10 part 2 (Oscar X Hibari only because they're awesome XD)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 10:05

i was in a bookshop today and came across a photo book of hiro

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 9th, '07, 10:07

wooaa just one night & so many infos/clip up XD XD woaaa me excited !! Thank you so much guyss~~

& also Kai !! THANKSS for the sub !!
Dun't bother about those troublesome people in the sub thread, I think u should just close ur thread after a release ^^; Demand sub = being annoying, yea that's my definition.

akinoame27

Post by akinoame27 » Sep 9th, '07, 10:27

that video wa sooo funny :lol nakatsu is the best (but not for mizuki... :roll )

and kai - really thanks for subtitles!!! thanks to you - me & hundreds of people can watch this hilarous dorama (they do not write properly thank to you but look at the number of downloads) so 3-9!!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 9th, '07, 10:33

Wow so many posts already, this thread will definitely go more than 500 pages. :D

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 9th, '07, 10:34

adyhottie wrote:I make English subtitles all the time but I don't really understand Japanese

no need Kai200 have done the bestone from 1st Ep till now

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 9th, '07, 10:45

salz wrote:thanks so much...i havent seen any of the pic before....HQ is high quality version of the pics
Ah! high quality! Thanks for teaching me :D
seirin wrote:ahhh that clip is so cute ^-^ Gotta love Shun in it hahaah I wonder what he was singing. Maki is soooooooo lucky to hang out with so many ikemen ^^
I think he was singing a parody version of Kinki kids' song , Aisareru yori Aishitai. :D
Kinki Kids: I want to love than to be loved. Seriously. (Aisareru yorimo~~ Aishitai majide~~)
Shun's version: I want to bully than to be bullied. Seriously. (Ijimerareru yorimo~~Ijimetai majide~~)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 9th, '07, 10:50

apartofmylife wrote:
salz wrote:thanks so much...i havent seen any of the pic before....HQ is high quality version of the pics
Ah! high quality! Thanks for teaching me :D
seirin wrote:ahhh that clip is so cute ^-^ Gotta love Shun in it hahaah I wonder what he was singing. Maki is soooooooo lucky to hang out with so many ikemen ^^
I think he was singing a parody version of Kinki kids' song , Aisareru yori Aishitai. :D
Kinki Kids: I want to love than to be loved. Seriously. (Aisareru yorimo~~ Aishitai majide~~)
Shun's version: I want to bully than to be bullied. Seriously. (Ijimerareru yorimo~~Ijimetai majide~~)
Thanks for the translation hahaha Shun is such a dork :wub: He's such a meanie :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 10:53

I dont think shuns a very good drunk either i was reading in an arashi book that he was drinking with some people and then he started a fight witha nother actor saying his acting was no good.
Luckily Nino was there to calm everything down ^_^

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 9th, '07, 11:03

Yorokobi wrote:I dont think shuns a very good drunk either i was reading in an arashi book that he was drinking with some people and then he started a fight witha nother actor saying his acting was no good.
whoa, thats shocking to me. So i guess drunk Sano really reflects on drunk Shun except the kissing part. :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 11:06

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:I dont think shuns a very good drunk either i was reading in an arashi book that he was drinking with some people and then he started a fight witha nother actor saying his acting was no good.
whoa, thats shocking to me. So i guess drunk Sano really reflects on drunk Shun except the kissing part. :lol
i havent heard about any kissing but you never know it could happen ^_^

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 9th, '07, 11:09

lol shun kissing anybody he sees when he drunk?, lol hard to imagine in real life.
:lol any girl probably wish there were there if that were true. :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 9th, '07, 11:11

haha i wouldnt cause while kissing shun might be nice id rather do it when he wasnt drunk

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 9th, '07, 11:15

:roll probably :roll
I'd like to hear that from obsessed fans :lol

Does anyone know whos the artist that made the instrumentals for the OST,
I want to put the right info on the songs

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Sep 9th, '07, 12:29

I've got a question about the manga, concerning sano & his dad
I think it was around vol 18, when sano got to know his dad was i/t hospital cuz Mizuki told him, and he rushed over to the hospital. But the next chapter i/t manga was about sth totally different, I think it was the prom-thingie. Anyway, I don't understand why it didn't continue with sano & his dad, it's like it never happened i/t next chapters. Did I get a wrong chapter, did I miss one or so?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 9th, '07, 12:56

I dun't fancy celebrities drink & smoke ,just becuz I can't support those 2 things.. but I guess... I have to be used to it -__- that's sad.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 9th, '07, 13:00

Thanks Kai200x! i love your subs!! More Power!!! thank you! thank you!!