[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 13th, '07, 06:13

hey check out the music video i made of Sano and Mizuki..
i just posted it. hope you like it guys.. THANKS!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 13th, '07, 07:10

apartofmylife wrote:I found why Sano and Nakatsu are wearing that for ep 12! Sorry if someone has already written about it!
It is for Ousaks Gakuen festival :D The festival is a competition between classes.
Class 2-C, Mizuki's class, will do a Maid Cafe :lol Nakao suggested it!
lol it has his name written all over it!! :lol He probably wanted Namba to do it! :lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 13th, '07, 07:13

Nomanymore wrote:
miyuki_chan wrote: I think HanaKimi 2 is Taiwan version.... I think the Japanese version will end in one season.
I heard that there wun't be season 2 for TW vers cuz the producer craint it wun't be popular as season 1 .. uhm...... "reste à savoir"
:roll Figures.... Didnt even watch season 1 but it doesnt look that popular anyway, looks more disturbing. lol sorry i said that... dont kill me

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Sep 13th, '07, 08:20

Yorokobi wrote:good news people i was just reasind a survey done by a tv magazine and in which is the fav summer drama hana kimi one also maki one best girl in summer dramas and toma got best boy with shun coming third
hana kimi seems to have been very popular ^_^
i saw the article too. i think you got it wrong for the ‘best guy’ category. shun is first and toma is third, not the other way round. you’re probably confused because they put toma’s pic instead of the no. 1 best guy.
the top 4 in the ‘best guy’ category:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 13th, '07, 08:37

In episode 11
When Hibari was about to tell 3dorm leaders about mizuki, is it just me or did anybody got goosebumps during that part.
It must be that song "Emergency" give me the chills..

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 13th, '07, 11:10

TeAsEy0shi wrote:In episode 11
When Hibari was about to tell 3dorm leaders about mizuki, is it just me or did anybody got goosebumps during that part.
It must be that song "Emergency" give me the chills..
I got them too. Then Nakatsu is just hiding in the bushes listening. I'm like DUDE SHUT HER UP!!! I ( at least I want to think) think Sano would have at least tried to stop Hibari.

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 13th, '07, 11:15

A live promotion show for the final on Sep. 18, 15:00~16:00 :cheers:
I can't watch it :hissy: I really hope someone will kindly upload it :pray:

イケメン軍団が15:00からの『花ざかりの君たちへ~イケメン♂パラダイス~最終回直前緊急生放送スペシャル』

The show is seeking questions to Osaka Ikemen guys!
You can post them on the official :D
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/topics/index.html
I want to post! Hmmm... What question would be good and funny? :scratchchin:
If anyone here wants me to post your questions, I am willing to post them too :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Sep 13th, '07, 11:20

bria333 wrote:I don't hold much hope but I'm for Team Nakatsu.
Sano has just been too grumpy most of the time while Nakatsu was prepared to accept her even as a man. He seems more mature and so devoted <sigh> :wub:
Same here! :D To be honest, it's my first time rooting for the second male lead to end up with the female lead, and seeing how devoted Nakatsu is to Mizuki, I can't help rooting for him :wub: I love all his comic antics...he's just too adorably funny :lol I will never forget the "identity crises" scenes :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Sep 13th, '07, 11:24

TeAsEy0shi wrote::lol I swear, thinking about Nakatsu always remind me when he's so confuse about whether or not he likes mizuki. [confused about his sexual orientation] LOL
:unsure:
:lol :lol :lol Those are priceless scenes in Hana Kimi for me :lol
we're on the same boat..I just love Nakatsu's character...so opposite with Sano.

BTW, MIZUSHIMA HIRO (Nanba) is hot, and he speaks English very well! :wub: I hope I could get to watch him speaking more in English coz he speaks it way too sexy :wub:

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 13th, '07, 12:15

rinaKeiko wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:good news people i was just reasind a survey done by a tv magazine and in which is the fav summer drama hana kimi one also maki one best girl in summer dramas and toma got best boy with shun coming third
i saw the article too. i think you got it wrong for the ‘best guy’ category. shun is first and toma is third, not the other way round. you’re probably confused because they put toma’s pic instead of the no. 1 best guy.
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jin lost to Shun...haha just kidding.. I blame his six month absence from the entertainment world!!!

But YEAH FOR SHUN AND TOMA!!!!!

Well cause Shun was in dramas right after each other so it would be understandable that he would be on the top.. And both characters were very very very well done.

Toma YEAH YEAH!!! Snce he hasn't been in that many dramas (though he's a great actor <-- watch Akihabara @ DEEP)

I think Mizushima Hiro has a REALLY SEXY DEEP VOICE ~ Seriously

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 13th, '07, 12:35

AH episode 10 is out by sars
can't wait to watch it

nhinhi

Post by nhinhi » Sep 13th, '07, 12:53

Love This Drama....

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 13th, '07, 13:12

miyuki_chan wrote:
rinaKeiko wrote:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jin lost to Shun...haha just kidding.. I blame his six month absence from the entertainment world!!!

But YEAH FOR SHUN AND TOMA!!!!!

Well cause Shun was in dramas right after each other so it would be understandable that he would be on the top.. And both characters were very very very well done.
lol if u say so, I wonder why Jun isn't on the list :whistling:

I'm glad that Shun & Maki made it XD~

I hope to see Maki in another drama soon, iyaa~

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 13th, '07, 14:15

rinaKeiko wrote:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa
You must have seen a different article cause this one was only talking about actors from summer dramas starting in July which jin and yamapi wern't in also it only gave the top three number one was toma number two was some guy from love and farm and number three was shun.
Thanks for the information from your article though ^_^

KarmaDarma

Post by KarmaDarma » Sep 13th, '07, 14:44

Drama_freak1103 wrote:
wings777 wrote:
Drama_freak1103 wrote:i really want to watch ep 11. but i have to wait for the subs to come out. and i can't help my self but look at the spoilers. I LOVE HANA KIMI!!!!! it better have a happy ending like mizuke ends up with sano. i loved ep 10. especially wen nakastu hug mizuki.
I don't really understand Japanese either, but I found this:
http://community.livejournal.com/doramasums/5886.html
Its enough for me to understand whats going on. (The most recent episode gets a scene by scene 'translation') I guess I'm too impatient, and have to watch as soon as the RAWs are up.
thx soo much!!! you are the best!
my cuz posts big summaries on her blog too.... it's so helpful for me becuz all I know is like arigato and baka n stuff.... http://pajama_lllama.livejournal.com

omg i can't wait for the last episode... sniff.... i can't believe its almost over.....

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 13th, '07, 16:14

apartofmylife wrote:A live promotion show for the final on Sep. 18, 15:00~16:00 :cheers:

If anyone here wants me to post your questions, I am willing to post them too :D
i dunno...hmm...what bout who they think can play the role of a girl and sneak into a girls school? :lol ie. the girliest looking ikemen guy! :roll

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 16:34

rinaKeiko wrote: the top 4 in the ‘best guy’ category:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa
All very HOT guys. But uhh....why is Yamapi #4? :cry:

Haha, I'm not surprised Oguri Shun got #1. He's a great actor. I'm glad Toma's getting more recognition. Makes me happy for him. GO TOMA! :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 13th, '07, 16:44

yingaling84 wrote:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa

Haha, I'm not surprised Oguri Shun got #1. He's a great actor. I'm glad Toma's getting more recognition. Makes me happy for him. GO TOMA! :lol
I'm thinking its the Hanazawa Rui influence here that Shun got #1 ^^; and Toma got #3 cuz of Rinokimi. I don't know about Akanishi Jin. I heard he disappeared for awhile of screen? Well, I haven't watched him before except in Gokusen but then I didn't really notice him. I still don't get the Yamapi craze... I wasn't that impressed with Kurosagi... What's with yamapi and his hand gestures in every drama?

sakr0

Post by sakr0 » Sep 13th, '07, 17:42

seirin wrote: I still don't get the Yamapi craze... I wasn't that impressed with Kurosagi... What's with yamapi and his hand gestures in every drama?
LOL. Yamapi is cute and all, but I never really thought of him as drool-worthy until Dragon Zakura (like when he lectures Nagesawa Masami's character). I thought that he acted pretty well in that drama and he's not that bad of an actor but most of his dramas don't really allow him to show off his skills, if you know what I mean.

I loved his acting and hand gestures in Nobuta wo Produce since he was supposed to play such a silly guy, but it kind of felt out-of-place when he kept doing his hand gesture stuff in other dramas. For example, I cringed everytime he did his "Hallelujah chance" gesture/pose in ProDai. It probably wasn't his fault, maybe the writers felt they had to drag out his Akira character from Nobuta out in every drama he's in, I dunno . . . :glare:

Anyway, sorry for being off-topic. Let's not fight over who should be #1, etc. It's all in the eye of the beholder anyway. :D

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 18:34

seirin wrote:What's with yamapi and his hand gestures in every drama?
Hahahah. Personally, I loved them, but I also love....hand gestures. What can I say? :P
I loved Toma's hand gestures in Hana Kimi. Too adorable for words.
sakr0 wrote:Anyway, sorry for being off-topic. Let's not fight over who should be #1, etc. It's all in the eye of the beholder anyway. :D
Agreed. Although Yamapi....haha, j/k. j/k. :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 13th, '07, 18:37

yingaling84 wrote:
Hahahah. Personally, I loved them, but I also love....hand gestures. What can I say? :P
Well, hand gestures are okay if used as necessary. I thought Toma's hand gestures as Nakatsu was very funny and totally fits Nakatsu's character. However, if Toma keeps doing that in other dramas, I'll have to smack him on the head.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 13th, '07, 18:44

i didn't think Pi's Hallelujah Chance in ProDai was unnecessary really. i mean it would be weird for him to just stand there, than the background spins and suddenly he's back in time.

and yeah, Toma is giving Pi a run for his money in the hand gestures in drama department! :P my absolute fav gesture from his gotta be the "ike ike go go, ore go go!" part! :lol

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 19:06

seirin wrote: Well, hand gestures are okay if used as necessary. I thought Toma's hand gestures as Nakatsu was very funny and totally fits Nakatsu's character. However, if Toma keeps doing that in other dramas, I'll have to smack him on the head.
LOL. You crack me up. I think I would get frustrated seeing Toma with so many hand gestures in every drama, but I'd like to see at least one more drama where he acts like a silly lovable boy.

I don't think Toma will disappoint. He did a great job in Hana Yori Dango 2, and his character there was very different from his character in Hana Kimi. I am sure he will play a variety of roles in his future dramas.
j_halo7 wrote: and yeah, Toma is giving Pi a run for his money in the hand gestures in drama department! :P my absolute fav gesture from his gotta be the "ike ike go go, ore go go!" part! :lol
I LOVE that gesture. The whole scene is hilarious, especially with Sano watching. :lol

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 13th, '07, 21:11

hmm...there's a mention of mizushima hiro and toma on shun's website, all night nippon, i wonder if they are the guest this week? hmm...

if anyone would want to read, here's the link, it' in kanji though:
http://www.allnightnippon.com/oguri/

oh, and here's a photo from the show (if you haven't seen it yet), shun's so cute and adorable >_<

few more days to go till the last episode! :D

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 13th, '07, 21:27

Wow. I haven't been here in a while, but this thread has moved sooo fast. Good job you guys! Aww... thanks for the pic of Shun vina, he looks so adorable with those headphones like that. I wonder what's he doing? :D

mukthi27

Post by mukthi27 » Sep 13th, '07, 21:36

aww hes so cute! :wub: can someone translate the webpage, altavista and google are pathetic! :(

Arigatou in advance! :)

rya05

Post by rya05 » Sep 13th, '07, 21:44

seirin wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:
Well, hand gestures are okay if used as necessary. I thought Toma's hand gestures as Nakatsu was very funny and totally fits Nakatsu's character. However, if Toma keeps doing that in other dramas, I'll have to smack him on the head.
agree.... used to toma's hand gesture...it funny sometimes... especially how he did the gestures while talking to himself.... and definitely will smack him if he use that in other dramas as well.

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 21:56

rya05 wrote:
seirin wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:
agree.... used to toma's hand gesture...it funny sometimes... especially how he did the gestures while talking to himself.... and definitely will smack him if he use that in other dramas as well.
I agree about Toma's hand gestures too. It suits his role as the silly Nakatsu. He's so adorable when he talks to himself, funny thing about it is, when he talks to himself in front of everyone, no one really does anything to ask what he's doing. :lol
He's cute with the hand gestures, but I think the hand gestures should stay in JUST Hana Kimi. If ever he does have another role like Nakatsu's, then I suggest they think of another attention-catcher aside from those hands. :-)

sakr0

Post by sakr0 » Sep 13th, '07, 22:05

I'm finally noticing Toma because of his role of Nakatsu and I think that he's doing a really good job. I didn't think that he could be so funny and such a scene-stealer (let's face it, most of the funniest moments involve Nakatsu). It's especially funny when he's talking to himself and doing all his gestures and yet everyone else just stands all quiet in the background staring at him but they don't even bother to ask him what he's doing, like chleimel mentioned.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 13th, '07, 22:09

XoX !! glad to see u here too LoL :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 13th, '07, 22:14

sakr0 wrote:I'm finally noticing Toma because of his role of Nakatsu and I think that he's doing a really good job. I didn't think that he could be so funny and such a scene-stealer (let's face it, most of the funniest moments involve Nakatsu). It's especially funny when he's talking to himself and doing all his gestures and yet everyone else just stands all quiet in the background staring at him but they don't even bother to ask him what he's doing, like chleimel mentioned.
i totally agree with you.. hana kimi without toma as nakatsu wouldnt be funny because, in my opinion, sano is kinda boring... like he's always serious (dont get me wrong i love shun), plus i dont feel chemistry between sano and mizuki.. sano is always cold towards her..,but you can see that changing now, however nakatsu and mizuki is rabu! i love those two together ♥ they make this drama really interesting, "oh romeo!; oh juliet" XD :lol

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 22:15

sakr0 wrote:I'm finally noticing Toma because of his role of Nakatsu and I think that he's doing a really good job. I didn't think that he could be so funny and such a scene-stealer (let's face it, most of the funniest moments involve Nakatsu). It's especially funny when he's talking to himself and doing all his gestures and yet everyone else just stands all quiet in the background staring at him but they don't even bother to ask him what he's doing, like chleimel mentioned.
The fact that nobody actually asks him what he's doing makes it even funnier. And I have to agree with you that Toma really is doing a great job as Nakatsu. :D
Oh, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one who thought this, but his acting in episode 10 really got to me. I was wowed. It was like showing a different side of Toma's acting. He had a lot of contemplations in that episode, and he acted it really well in my opinion. :P

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 22:23

kozumifan wrote:i totally agree with you.. hana kimi without toma as nakatsu wouldnt be funny because, in my opinion, sano is kinda boring... like he's always serious (dont get me wrong i love shun), plus i dont feel chemistry between sano and mizuki.. sano is always cold towards her..,but you can see that changing now, however nakatsu and mizuki is rabu! i love those two together ♥ they make this drama really interesting, "oh romeo!; oh juliet" XD :lol
Uhm, I'd have to agree that I don't feel much checmistry between Sano and Mizuki either. Or at least, not YET. :unsure: I think Sano's still so cold to Mizuki. For me, Nakatsu and Mizuki are the ones making the drama interesting at the moment. :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 13th, '07, 22:27

^ ya and like it's the end next week.. i havent seen anything yet :lol i pretty much watch hana kimi because of nakatsu and mizuki and the crazy dorm guys (oscar XD) << haha i love that guy *wacko* XD XD
Last edited by kozumifan on Sep 13th, '07, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Sep 13th, '07, 22:29

For me, it's hard to choose who I like best. Yes, probably Nakatsu cause I always love the clown, but I've liked "deeply troubled" Sano from the start too. But maybe I only liked Sano because I knew he was the one that would end up with Mizuki? And I do like the cute moments the two share. It's a hard choice for who I would like Mizuki to end up with, but I think over all my favourite character is Nakatsu

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 22:32

kozumifan wrote:^ ya and like it's the end next week.. i havent seen anything yest :lol i pretty much watch hana kimi because of nakatsu and mizuki and the crazy dorm guys (oscar XD) << haha i love that guy *wacko* XD XD
Exactly! So far Sano, to me, is opening up REALLY slow. The only time he actually does show his affection is when something drastic happen. And we mostly see more scenes of Nakatsu with Mizuki, like the beach, or the ball, where Sano wasn't with them. Sano's just always out practicing so far. :unsure:
And like you mentioned, it's about to end next week. I'll miss this show. and their crazy cast. :cry:

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 22:58

chleimel wrote: So far Sano, to me, is opening up REALLY slow. The only time he actually does show his affection is when something drastic happen. And we mostly see more scenes of Nakatsu with Mizuki, like the beach, or the ball, where Sano wasn't with them. Sano's just always out practicing so far. :unsure:
Definitely. Tthere's just a lot more time for development in Mizuki and Nakatsu's relationship than there is for Mizuki and Sano. In the manga, although I liked Nakatsu a lot, I was always for Sano and Mizuki because we saw the relationship develop for more than a hundred chapters. But here, Nakatsu and Mizuki have a lot more chemistry. We see Nakatsu thinking more about Mizuki, fretting about her, and spending time with her while we saw Sano brooding more about his past.

Remember this one scene in the manga when Mizuki slept in Sano's bed after the photo shoot and Sano is trying really hard to resist her because he finds her attractive? And then, he hears her say, "Sano, you're so hot" and he immediately went to sleep on the floor. The next day, he can't look at her because he's too embarrassed. I don't feel like there are many funny scenes like that between them in this drama. There are some, but it's overshadowed by his pushing her away multiple times. And her trying to help him.

Just my two cents. I'm still loving the drama though. It's definitely one of my faves.
chleimel wrote:
And like you mentioned, it's about to end next week. I'll miss this show. and their crazy cast. :cry:
They should totally have a season 2. I still want a lot more! :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 13th, '07, 23:04

"Sano, you're so hot"

hahahahaha he's hot 8) :lol

ya i hope they have a second season or at least a special.. :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 13th, '07, 23:13

yingaling84 wrote: Remember this one scene in the manga when Mizuki slept in Sano's bed after the photo shoot and Sano is trying really hard to resist her because he finds her attractive? And then, he hears her say, "Sano, you're so hot" and he immediately went to sleep on the floor. The next day, he can't look at her because he's too embarrassed. I don't feel like there are many funny scenes like that between them in this drama. There are some, but it's overshadowed by his pushing her away multiple times. And her trying to help him.
ahahah yea I remember that scene. Actually I loved all their bed scenes together ^^; They were so cute :wub: Mizuki wanted to watch a horror movie with Sano (he doesn't really like it I think? but he agrees anyhow) Mizuki snuggles up beside him and they watch, but she falls asleep LOL I think she was just finding an excuse to sleep with him LOL

oh yea and about the line "I like you whether you are a guy or girl" was said by Sano in the manga ^^; But Mizuki was too dense to understand and thought Sano liked her as a guy LOL
Last edited by seirin on Sep 13th, '07, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 23:15

yingaling84 wrote:Definitely. Tthere's just a lot more time for development in Mizuki and Nakatsu's relationship than there is for Mizuki and Sano. In the manga, although I liked Nakatsu a lot, I was always for Sano and Mizuki because we saw the relationship develop for more than a hundred chapters. But here, Nakatsu and Mizuki have a lot more chemistry. We see Nakatsu thinking more about Mizuki, fretting about her, and spending time with her while we saw Sano brooding more about his past.

Remember this one scene in the manga when Mizuki slept in Sano's bed after the photo shoot and Sano is trying really hard to resist her because he finds her attractive? And then, he hears her say, "Sano, you're so hot" and he immediately went to sleep on the floor. The next day, he can't look at her because he's too embarrassed. I don't feel like there are many funny scenes like that between them in this drama. There are some, but it's overshadowed by his pushing her away multiple times. And her trying to help him.

Just my two cents. I'm still loving the drama though. It's definitely one of my faves.
Exactly like you said it! There are some parts of development in the drama, but it's too overshadowed by Sano's coldness. And I'd have to add the fact that Sano's actions of affections towards Mizuki are so subtle that it's become barely noticed compared to Nakatsu's cheerful, and determined personality to win Mizuki.
Like, during the photoshoot, Nakatsu even said he's fine about being "homo" and that he likes Mizuki in front of Sano.
Sano's not quite fighting to win her heart quite yet. Even Mizuki said he was almost like a "father."
I know it'll eventually be Sano and Mizuki, but at the moment, I don't quite see it happening just yet.

But it IS one of my favourite dramas too! It's just too adorable :wub:

yingaling84 wrote:They should totally have a season 2. I still want a lot more! :-)
And I sure hope they have a season two! This drama is just starting to get even better, it can't end just yet! XD

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 23:43

seirin wrote: oh yea and about the line "I like you whether you are a guy or girl" was said by Sano in the manga ^^; But Mizuki was too dense to understand and thought Sano liked her as a guy LOL
Hahaha, I totally remember that. That was hilarious. And when Sano finally told Mizuki that he knew she was a girl....and she asked him how, his answer was priceless. I wish the way he found out about Mizuki's gender was more like in the manga. The scene would've been so funny. :D
chleimel wrote: Sano's not quite fighting to win her heart quite yet. Even Mizuki said he was almost like a "father."
Maybe Sano will step up his game in the final episode. He has two hours to do it. :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 13th, '07, 23:55

oh seems Toma and Maki were on all night nippon? I wonder if there's a recording of it online..hehe runs off to look for ANN.

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 13th, '07, 23:55

yingaling84 wrote:Hahaha, I totally remember that. That was hilarious. And when Sano finally told Mizuki that he knew she was a girl....and she asked him how, his answer was priceless. I wish the way he found out about Mizuki's gender was more like in the manga. The scene would've been so funny. :D
OMG. They should've made him find out about Mizuki's gender in a bit more interesting manner. I agree, that the way he found out in the manga is waaaaay more amusing. x) In this drama though, I like it better how Nakatsu found out. He actually had PROOF. Meanwhile, Sano just overheard.
yingaling84 wrote:Maybe Sano will step up his game in the final episode. He has two hours to do it. :-)
Aww. But only in two hours? He CAN start stepping his game up. Then hopefully, they'll play a second season and THEN he can really play it up.
But right now, I really do see more of the Nakatsu and Mizuki thing. XD

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 14th, '07, 00:11

i don't care about nakatsu...i only want sano and mizuki! my favorite ship!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 14th, '07, 00:12

vina.loves.sushi wrote:hmm...there's a mention of mizushima hiro and toma on shun's website, all night nippon, i wonder if they are the guest this week? hmm...

if anyone would want to read, here's the link, it' in kanji though:
http://www.allnightnippon.com/oguri/

oh, and here's a photo from the show (if you haven't seen it yet), shun's so cute and adorable >_<

few more days to go till the last episode! :D
thats such a cute picture
i had a look at the website cant read all the kanji and stuff but i could try tanslating it later
but the first line says "I want to become Mizushima Hiro!"

I agree that they are missing out on a lot of the key moments that make the relationship great between Sano and Mizuki however I think they are finally getting into it now and I guess the last episode would have to focus on that but im a little worried that they will spend so much time sorting out the love triangle in the last episode that the relationship between mizuki and sano with come out feeling only halfhearted. Anyway I hope they can do the characters justice in the last episode (which im annoyed about cause it isnt actually 2hours long but about 1hour and 45 mins long) but I have faith in our actors. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 14th, '07, 00:13

vina.loves.sushi wrote:i don't care about nakatsu...i only want sano and mizuki! my favorite ship!
akaka me too :lol

Btw, It seems Maki made a surprise appearance at Shun's radio show the other day with Toma who's originally the guest XD omg I want to hear what they were talking about~~ XD

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 14th, '07, 00:23

Yorokobi wrote: thats such a cute picture
i had a look at the website cant read all the kanji and stuff but i could try tanslating it later
but the first line says "I want to become Mizushima Hiro!"

I agree that they are missing out on a lot of the key moments that make the relationship great between Sano and Mizuki however I think they are finally getting into it now and I guess the last episode would have to focus on that but im a little worried that they will spend so much time sorting out the love triangle in the last episode that the relationship between mizuki and sano with come out feeling only halfhearted. Anyway I hope they can do the characters justice in the last episode (which im annoyed about cause it isnt actually 2hours long but about 1hour and 45 mins long) but I have faith in our actors. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
wow! arigatou!

yes! it's finally the last episode! of course shun can do it, i never doubted it for one second (big shun fan), hahahaha! and the rest of the cast will do great, apart from sano i'm probably going to miss oscar and nakao ^^
Nomanymore wrote:
vina.loves.sushi wrote:i don't care about nakatsu...i only want sano and mizuki! my favorite ship!

Btw, It seems Maki made a surprise appearance at Shun's radio show the other day with Toma who's originally the guest XD omg I want to hear what they were talking about~~ XD
eHHHhh~~ i wanna hear it too! i wonder if there's a link where we can download somewhere ^^

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 14th, '07, 00:27

Nomanymore wrote: lol if u say so, I wonder why Jun isn't on the list :whistling:

I'm glad that Shun & Maki made it XD~

I hope to see Maki in another drama soon, iyaa~
I think cause Banbino wasn't all that popular... (not sure just my opinion)
seirin wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:
1. oguri shun
2. akanishi jin
3. ikuta toma
4. yamashita tomohisa

I'm thinking its the Hanazawa Rui influence here that Shun got #1 ^^; and Toma got #3 cuz of Rinokimi. I don't know about Akanishi Jin. I heard he disappeared for awhile of screen? Well, I haven't watched him before except in Gokusen but then I didn't really notice him. I still don't get the Yamapi craze... I wasn't that impressed with Kurosagi... What's with yamapi and his hand gestures in every drama?
I haven't read the article myself so I'm not really sure why this and why that....

Jin disappeared off the screen for six month because he left to go study in LA

Gokusen was his first major role... So his next one is Yukan Club

But anyways.....

I think no matter who is #1 and who isn't each and every actor has their own special talent and that it's more or less reflected on the roles they are offered.

HAHA Toma just updated last night that he went to Shun's Radio show again.

"Maybe I'm already hated by Shun Fans ~~" LOL

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 00:51

miyuki_chan wrote:
"Maybe I'm already hated by Shun Fans ~~" LOL
yea we hate you Toma (for not going on more often LOL)

chleimel

Post by chleimel » Sep 14th, '07, 01:05

miyuki_chan wrote:
But anyways.....

I think no matter who is #1 and who isn't each and every actor has their own special talent and that it's more or less reflected on the roles they are offered.
That I have to agree with. Everyone's just has their own strengths and weaknesses with whatever role they play. XD

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 14th, '07, 01:29

Nomanymore wrote:

Oh man! Are you serious? She made a surprise appearance? That's awesome. I really want to hear what Maki and Shun have to say (without Toma there).

I mean Toma has been a guest on both Shun and Maki's radio talks, and it's about time that the MAIN leads of HK had a talk... :D

Yep, Ran I decided to come back for the last episode of HK. I can't miss that. haha. I hope you come over to AF often too!

KarmaDarma

Post by KarmaDarma » Sep 14th, '07, 02:29

i'm confused about something... does maki and toma and oguri ALL have radio shows??? i keep seeing people talk about maki's show too and then i saw something about toma on youtube..... @___@?

i luv sano x mizuki... they have to end up together at the end rite??? i luv nakatsu too but he and mizuki just don't work in a <3 way...... if they don't end up together there better be a season 2, ok???

Dor0070

Post by Dor0070 » Sep 14th, '07, 02:51

idk if any 1 posted it yet but the ratign for eps 11 was 19.5 XD

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 14th, '07, 03:25

no, only Maki and Shun have radio show and Toma have guest in both of them n he guest at Maki radio show twice and Shun radio show for three times...i think no one have ever guest in the same radio show for so many times^^Toma is the only exception

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 03:32

Salz wrote:no, only Maki and Shun have radio show and Toma have guest in both of them n he guest at Maki radio show twice and Shun radio show for three times...i think no one have ever guest in the same radio show for so many times^^Toma is the only exception
haha Toma is the only nice guy that will stay up at 1-3am to go on ANN with Shun ^^; Last time Shun asked Jun to come again but he said no way LOL They would have to pay double the amount for him to come again ^^; I guess it's late so most people prefer to sleep.

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Sep 14th, '07, 03:43

seirin wrote:
Salz wrote:no, only Maki and Shun have radio show and Toma have guest in both of them n he guest at Maki radio show twice and Shun radio show for three times...i think no one have ever guest in the same radio show for so many times^^Toma is the only exception
haha Toma is the only nice guy that will stay up at 1-3am to go on ANN with Shun ^^; Last time Shun asked Jun to come again but he said no way LOL They would have to pay double the amount for him to come again ^^; I guess it's late so most people prefer to sleep.
awww shun >.<.. i'd stay up till then to go to ANN with him.. hahaha
I'm nocturnal anyways hahah..
mm even better idea.. we should ALL visit him.. and bearing alcohol
yep yepp hahaha

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 14th, '07, 04:06

haha...i also would luv to stay up with Shun until morning...yeah Toma the only one who is willing to not sleep to accompany Shun....glad Maki come too this time....

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Sep 14th, '07, 04:11

Man, episode eleven was a screenshot haven.
I have so many screenshots of sano and nakatsu holding their breath underwater :P
And I'd totally stay awake with Shun for the radio show! Are there any transcripts for Toma on Maki's show? I know someone posted translations for one of Ikuta's shows with Shun.

carcdm

Post by carcdm » Sep 14th, '07, 04:22

Sano is cute, indeed. but Nakatsu is CUTER.. cant imagine this drama actually done without Toma, which really suits Nakatsu well. Really love his monolog, watching it over and over again, and laugh over and over again. :thumright:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 14th, '07, 06:50

Tananda wrote:Man, episode eleven was a screenshot haven.
I have so many screenshots of sano and nakatsu holding their breath underwater :P
And I'd totally stay awake with Shun for the radio show! Are there any transcripts for Toma on Maki's show? I know someone posted translations for one of Ikuta's shows with Shun.
feel free to chare some screen shots with us

im so annoyed at myself now cause i totaly forgot to listen to ANN this week and i cant believe i missed both toma and maki grrrr

Beautygirl

Em how to download?

Post by Beautygirl » Sep 14th, '07, 07:45

Hello everyone how do u download movies? :-(
:scratch: :cry: :unsure: [/b]

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 08:57

I hate Hibari, she is just so annoying and jealous over Sano and Mizuki..
and she's really old like probably 30 years old for still being in school.
hahaha.
Why was Sano's dad rush into the hospital? what was his illness?
when i watched ep 11, i thought some people would notice Miizuki being a girl
when they do the cheerleading dance because it would show Mizuki
not having any hairy armpit (like most guys do) but it turns out she's not the only one
coz Nakatsu doesn't have hair at all.. and there were some guys also who don't.
Nanba only had a few hair on his armpits...hehehe.
Last edited by adyhottie on Sep 14th, '07, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Sep 14th, '07, 09:55

can any of you guys post and attach the SUPERB SCREENSHOTS OF ep 11? Please, PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I haven't watch it yet as the subs are not out. So, if you guys are kind, POST THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 14th, '07, 11:23

WTF? can you please put this into a spoiler man now ive read it :-([/spoiler]
Last edited by gerald_tot on Sep 14th, '07, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 14th, '07, 11:52

hmmm adyhottie that was a little cruel please watch your spoilers!!!

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 14th, '07, 11:55

T_T this ruined my night
i still haven't finish downloading episode 10 my internet is really slow
huhuhuhuhuh -_- im not even sure if thats from episode 10 but still
T_T i do read spoiilers but just like the first line
i jsut came from school and didn't realize what i was reading =(

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 14th, '07, 13:41

j_halo7 wrote:
apartofmylife wrote:A live promotion show for the final on Sep. 18, 15:00~16:00 :cheers:

i dunno...hmm...what bout who they think can play the role of a girl and sneak into a girls school? :lol ie. the girliest looking ikemen guy! :roll
hahaha that is a nice question :lol I will post it! I want the one who is chosen the most to wear Blossom's uniform :lol

I also want them to do something I -am-Ikemen-even-if-I-do-this ^^

Anyway I cant wait for the final and SMAPxSMAP!
I watched Kuwazugirai because Shun was the guest, but he didn't talk about Hanakimi...
Still his talk about his house living with his family which he fell in his father's trap (kind of) and paid half to build was funny and I laughed a lot^^ Shun's bed room is 6 tatami mats :lol Oh poor Shun^^;

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 14th, '07, 14:01

so his family still leaving with him??

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 14:13

sorry!
Last edited by adyhottie on Sep 14th, '07, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 14:15

gerald_tot wrote
WTF? can you please put this into a spoiler man now ive read it :-(
sorry my bad.. you can remove my quote from your message so others
wont see it.. i already hide mine...

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 14th, '07, 14:48

carcdm wrote:Sano is cute, indeed. but Nakatsu is CUTER..
hmm...not sure if anyone noticed how tweezed Toma's eyebrows are :blink they look so feminine :whistling:

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 14th, '07, 15:29

ok i've deleted it -_-

sakr0

Post by sakr0 » Sep 14th, '07, 15:32

KSWisHOT wrote: hmm...not sure if anyone noticed how tweezed Toma's eyebrows are :blink they look so feminine :whistling:
Ha ha. Yeah I've noticed that a lot of JE guys pluck their eyebrows (with some looking more feminine than others). I think that it's ok for guys to um, groom their eyebrows but personally I wouldn't want my bf to have nicer looking eyebrows than me, LOL.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 15:36

A brief summary of ep 11..
credit to http://community.livejournal.com/doramasums/5886.html
i just thought of posting it..

Nakatsu: I like you…but you like Sano. That much, I understand. Your smile makes me happy. But your always sad because of Sano, isn’t it? I definitely won’t ever make you sad. *Nakatsu hug Mizuki again, cut to Sano being emo

A dove messenger goes into the Principal’s office talking about the Olympics/Sports Day. The students don’t want to do it at first but agree to it when their tempted with a free trip to Hawaii. At training, Kagurazaka asks if Sano’s fixed things with his dad and then says he won’t forgive him if he doesn’t make it to competition.

Mizuki has a talk with Umeda about Nakatsu and Sano. She leaves to visit Sano at training only to find his father being pulled away to an ambulance. Mizuki goes back to the dorm and tries to convince Sano to go see his dad but he refuses to. She says she’ll go instead and draws him out, forces him into the cab and watches it as it passes.

Sano and his dad kind of reconcile, Shin starts calling Sano ‘brother’ (Aniki) again and Mizuki and Nakatsu have an awkward talk.
Mizuki: Nakatsu…why do you …err…I mean to say…
Nakatsu: Were you surprised? ....It’s a little weird but that’s okay…so…
And then he cuts off and says he won’t lose in the competition. He calls Sano out at the soccer field after.
Sano: What is it?
Nakatsu: You know, don’t you…about Mizuki. So you did know…Anyway, I won’t lose Mizuki to anyone…I won’t lose to you. I’ll fight for her. *cue scene of Mizuki spinning in a chair with an apple in her hand and Sano enters. Both end up apologizing at the same time.
Both: Sorry for yesterday. I said too much.
After they talk about Sano’s dad and how he got a chance to talk to him and straighten things out a little bit.
The next scene is CRACK since both Nakatsu and Sano know that both know Mizuki’s a girl and that they both like her. They compete endlessly. The dorms start competing between each other with tasks picked by the Hibari 4. The first one is jump rope, Sano and Nakatsu win. The second one is holding your breath underwater. Situps and then unrolling toilet paper the fastest. Translating girl language…Sano surprisingly won and then making fire, Mizuki wins. Even during break…they’re competing who eats the fastest between Sano and Nakatsu. It begins again, next is cutting wood, uh…something to do with tissues in their noses…whoever could finish this kind of bread looking food, and I forgot the American name for it, but I think it’s like Green light, red light, and Nakatsu loses with his usual “Goddamn”, popping gigantic balloons, pushups, and in some weird way, the dorms ends up with a draw.

Nakatsu and Sano have a talk about what just happened and then Sano comes home with Mizuki trying to give him a massage. Somewhere the conversation gets like this,
Sano: Even though I say it’s useless, you still do it.
Mizuki: Yeah that’s true…I’m happy.
Sano: Huh?
Mizuki: You’ve gone back to your old self.
Sano: I haven’t.
Mizuki: Huh?
Sano: I like how you are more. In this competition, I’ll jump for you.
Mizuki: Okay.
Sano: Do you get what that means?
Mizuki: *repeats what he said and says stuff about the competition, being completely dense. Just like ME.
Sano: I knew it…you didn’t get it.
Mizuki: Huh? Why? Tell me!
But he falls asleep again.

*cue begin of competition. Osaka Gakuen Opening performance ! Boy cheerleaders in basketball jerseys! And cue Avril Lavigne’s “Girlfriend”. ^^ So synch it’s crazy. Then Mizuki coaching and getting Sano pumped, weird scene along with brother, Shin. Oh and he calls her Mizuki again. Sekime wins running but during this, Mizuki accidentally bumps into Hibari, drops her wallet, and runs off. Hibari pulls out the passport when Mizuki’s too far to call back.

Sano misses the first 2 jumps and then Mizuki tells him something his dad told her to say, shows him his mother’s charm, and then makes the jump, barely skimming the bar.

Unfortunately, the small peace between Sano and Mizuki seem to be coming to an end when Hibari gets jealous finding that Mizuki’s a girl through her passport. She goes straight to the dorm heads to tell them with Nakatsu watching from the sidelines.

Preview
I wanted to cry watching this. T_T
Translations, there’s random flashes, so they’re not necessarily saying it to each other
Sano: About you…I ….
Hibari: You like Sano, don’t you?
Nanba: Give us answer…you’re…
Sekime: You’re a girl?
Principal (the girl): What did you get from going to this school?
There’s one more phrase here, but I didn’t understand it. >< , I think it was Nanba again.
Mizuki: I love this school.

last episode airing next Tuesday 9/18

alfalfa

Post by alfalfa » Sep 14th, '07, 16:20

adyhottie, i'm sorry to say but i find u a bit of a nuisance.

the spoiler is one thing but ur posts just rub me the wrong way.
Last edited by alfalfa on Sep 14th, '07, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.