Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
XoX
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 20:09
Location: Florida

Post by XoX » Sep 14th, '07, 16:26

alfalfa wrote:adyhottie, i'm sorry to say but i find u a bit of a nuisance.

the spoiler is one thing but ur posts just rub me in the wrong way.
Sorry, but could you please elaborate at why her post "rubs you in the wrong way"? B/c I personally don't find her comments annoying at all. She's just expressing her opinion on Hibari (I really don't like her either...).

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 17:22

apartofmylife wrote:
j_halo7 wrote:
apartofmylife wrote:A live promotion show for the final on Sep. 18, 15:00~16:00 :cheers:
I can't watch it :hissy: I really hope someone will kindly upload it :pray:

イケメン軍団が15:00からの『花ざかりの君たちへ~イケメン♂パラダイス~最終回直前緊急生放送スペシャル』

The show is seeking questions to Osaka Ikemen guys!
You can post them on the official :D
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/topics/index.html
I want to post! Hmmm... What question would be good and funny? :scratchchin:
If anyone here wants me to post your questions, I am willing to post them too :D
i dunno...hmm...what bout who they think can play the role of a girl and sneak into a girls school? :lol ie. the girliest looking ikemen guy! :roll
hahaha that is a nice question :lol I will post it! I want the one who is chosen the most to wear Blossom's uniform :lol

I also want them to do something I -am-Ikemen-even-if-I-do-this ^^

Anyway I cant wait for the final and SMAPxSMAP!
I watched Kuwazugirai because Shun was the guest, but he didn't talk about Hanakimi...
Still his talk about his house living with his family which he fell in his father's trap (kind of) and paid half to build was funny and I laughed a lot^^ Shun's bed room is 6 tatami mats :lol Oh poor Shun^^;
I thought 6 tatami mats isn't so small? He moved out before and moved back home now?

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 17:30

alfalfa wrote:adyhottie, i'm sorry to say but i find u a bit of a nuisance.

the spoiler is one thing but ur posts just rub me the wrong way.
I truly respect you're opinion if this is what you think of me..
I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions right?
we can't please everybody.. so if you don't like me writing up about Hibari
(about me not liking her character)
i completely understand. I'm not trying to pick up a fight here, coz i believe that this forum
has outgrown me and has been a part of my life. My purpose here is to make friends
with people who have the same interest in the drama and who enjoyed it as much as i did.
The people who interacts in this forum are all special to me and have been a great help
ever since the show began..or should i say ever since the forum started.
I know i completely messed up about the spoilers thing, and i admit it was careless of me..
but i apologized to everyone who weren't supposed to read it.
but i hid it now.. i apologize to everyone.. :pale: people make mistakes.
i hope you guys would forgive me.. and for that, GOMENASAI.

i want to make friends with everybody here..and its not my intention to
annoy anyone.. i don't really "hate" hibari, although her role is designed
to make the audience "hate" her, im just saying like a metaphor or
something.. but it doesn't bother me that much coz i know that
Sano and Mizuki's
love will prevail in the end.

Sano and Mizuki forever.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by adyhottie on Sep 14th, '07, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 14th, '07, 17:42

XoX wrote: Sorry, but could you please elaborate at why her post "rubs you in the wrong way"? B/c I personally don't find her comments annoying at all. She's just expressing her opinion on Hibari (I really don't like her either...)

Thanks for understanding my feelings. :-) :D :-) :mrgreen:

User avatar
goongluver16
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 00:48
Location: Califorina

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 14th, '07, 17:54

i promised myself not to read any spoilers and not to watch episode 11 until the subs come out! :-(
But what happened? i read them! :doh:
all of these spoilers are too tempting! XD

User avatar
lunargen
Posts: 278
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 16:11
Location: US

Post by lunargen » Sep 14th, '07, 18:04

veering away from the tension, :lol: im gonna post some theories of mine as to how this will end:

i have a feeling that this will end with Sano and Nakatsu going to the states later on after mizuki went back there. Just that gut feeling. cause i dont think they'll let pass a second season... cause from what we see, the drama never really followed the manga per se, but extracted snippets of it. so that's how i think it's gonna happen.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 18:37

I wonder why some people are worried the ending would end up like Nobuta cuz I can understand the Nobuta ending. I agree with it actually. Cuz Akira -> Nobuta -> Kame It's a straight line relationship. (I survived watching nobuta cuz of kame and somewhat maki)
But with Rinokimi, it's not. Sano <-> Mizuki <- Nakatsu
So ending should be Sano+Mizuki.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 14th, '07, 18:53

yeaa , Shuuji never shows any affection or anything to Nobuta.. which is sad.. well anyway the drama was about their friendship from the beginning. But somehow I think it's not bad. I can imagine very well they make another drama contuining , maybe few years later when they're all grow up ^__^ It's gonna be interesting to see how their relationship develops when they reunite...
well again, someone has to write that story or else ther wun't be any drama akak

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 14th, '07, 21:51

I am pretty sure there won't be a second season but if they do, the only way they could have it is by making the school co-ed. Then, all three of them can continue to be together. If you think about it, the school is quasi co-ed right now. All the St. Blossom girls are over on their campus all the time. The only thing they need to do is to build another dorm.

My thoughts on Hibari
I am neutral with Hibari. I never see her as vindictive. People say she's jealous but the only times I have seen her pine over Sano was during the first episode when she fought all those girls so Sano could pass, the Mr. Osaka competition when Sano showed up out of nowhere and the AnAn magazine. I think over the last 11 episodes, I don't ever recall much of her trying to fight for Sano. She's always in her imaginary world. She seems like she's part of the Osaka student body. She hangs out with everyone and they treat her like one of the boys. So I am fine with her.

She's about the reveal Mizuki's identity but for some reason, I don't think there's any genuine hatred in what she's doing. Rules are rules. Umeda, Sano and Nakatsu like Mizuki and want her to stay so they kept the secret. There's no such incentive for Hibari. I rarely see any interactions between them. Perhaps if Hibari would have gotten along fine with Mizuki and that would be enough to change her mind on rather to reveal the secret. but really, there's no reason for her to do so. They are not friends. In conclusion, I just don't think Hibari possess any real hatred towards Mizuki. Rules are rules.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 22:07

ninjabunny wrote:I am pretty sure there won't be a second season but if they do, the only way they could have it is by making the school co-ed. Then, all three of them can continue to be together. If you think about it, the school is quasi co-ed right now. All the St. Blossom girls are over on their campus all the time. The only thing they need to do is to build another dorm.

My thoughts on Hibari
I am neutral with Hibari. I never see her as vindictive. People say she's jealous but the only times I have seen her pine over Sano was during the first episode when she fought all those girls so Sano could pass, the Mr. Osaka competition when Sano showed up out of nowhere and the AnAn magazine. I think over the last 11 episodes, I don't ever recall much of her trying to fight for Sano. She's always in her imaginary world. She seems like she's part of the Osaka student body. She hangs out with everyone and they treat her like one of the boys. So I am fine with her.

She's about the reveal Mizuki's identity but for some reason, I don't think there's any genuine hatred in what she's doing. Rules are rules. Umeda, Sano and Nakatsu like Mizuki and want her to stay so they kept the secret. There's no such incentive for Hibari. I rarely see any interactions between them. Perhaps if Hibari would have gotten along fine with Mizuki and that would be enough to change her mind on rather to reveal the secret. but really, there's no reason for her to do so. They are not friends. In conclusion, I just don't think Hibari possess any real hatred towards Mizuki. Rules are rules.
I'm not sure if you noticed. When Sano and Mizuki were walking back to Osaka Gakuen from the competition and they were arm in arm with each other, Hibari was looking at them from the corner of the school with hateful eyes. Well, that's the way I see it I guess. Why look at them (S&M) together first before she decides to tell the dorm leaders? Why not just go straight to them and tell them? Hibari was always in her dream world that she can communicate to Sano without words but that's just her thinking. She was waiting for him at the courage test competition, but he wasn't there. She never asked him, but assumed he would go with her.

Osaka Gakuen was never suppose to be co-ed. The girls weren't suppose to hang around there even. They hardly showed the St.blossom girls in the manga much. When there were fangirls who showed up after the magazine photoshoot, the teacher got made and sent them away saying the neighbourhood was complaining about the noise.

User avatar
GoddessCarlie
Posts: 277
Joined: May 3rd, '07, 03:43
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by GoddessCarlie » Sep 14th, '07, 22:17

I just hope we get a (proper) kiss at the end!!

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 14th, '07, 22:18

i found hibari really funny, she cracks me up, specially on that ep when she and oscar sang or danced xD it was really funny, i like her :lol

User avatar
GoddessCarlie
Posts: 277
Joined: May 3rd, '07, 03:43
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by GoddessCarlie » Sep 14th, '07, 22:29

I think Hibari is really annoying. She has her moments, such as the time she head kicked Oscar in the face. And it can be fun to laugh at her, such as the time Sano walked away while she was still talking, and the time she waited for him to come for the courage test. But most of the time her presence on screen, I think, is cringe worthy.


My thoughts on ninjabunny's thoughts:
Also, I don't really think that the boys treat her like one of the boys. I do think that they don't see her as a "hot babe" or anything, but they also don't go up to her and put their arms around her in a "just friends" way. I think it's more that they tolerate her. As for her not being angry, I don't think that is true either. Her motivation is definitely to hurt Mizuki so that Sano can be all hers. True, this is the first action she's actually taken to actually "getting" Sano, but Hibari isn't a goody-two-shoes who is worried about the rules. She has definitely been set up as the arch nemesis for Mizuki.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 14th, '07, 22:32

GoddessCarlie wrote:I just hope we get a (proper) kiss at the end!!
i doubt it, idk why in japanese dramas, they actually dont kiss, only touch lips :/ i wanna see a big kiss also xD

User avatar
Tananda
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:21
Location: Chicago

Post by Tananda » Sep 14th, '07, 22:37

So, I'm sure those of you who have read my few posts know that I am a big Ikuta Toma lover. I took some screenshots of ep11, but only of Nakatsu, pretty much. :P

The quality isn't amazing but I thought some people might be interested so I uploaded them to a public photobucket account. Also, if anyone wants similar screenshots of Toma in a@d, I have a few of those too.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb20 ... na%20Kimi/

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 14th, '07, 22:44

I think that's a jealous face.
Image
Image

on another note, I wanna see mizuki and sano in bed or a kiss in the final episode kekeke

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 14th, '07, 23:04

seirin wrote:
I'm not sure if you noticed. When Sano and Mizuki were walking back to Osaka Gakuen from the competition and they were arm in arm with each other, Hibari was looking at them from the corner of the school with hateful eyes. Well, that's the way I see it I guess. Why look at them (S&M) together first before she decides to tell the dorm leaders? Why not just go straight to them and tell them? Hibari was always in her dream world that she can communicate to Sano without words but that's just her thinking. She was waiting for him at the courage test competition, but he wasn't there. She never asked him, but assumed he would go with her.

Osaka Gakuen was never suppose to be co-ed. The girls weren't suppose to hang around there even. They hardly showed the St.blossom girls in the manga much. When there were fangirls who showed up after the magazine photoshoot, the teacher got made and sent them away saying the neighbourhood was complaining about the noise.
I thought that's how TV shows are suppose to flow. I mean they ran into each other and then they cut to the high jump. Hibari is a different thread of the story so they must show her first to remind the audience that now she has the passport. Cutting from high jump to revealing the secret to the three dorm heads is poor editing. Also, I didn't think she looked hateful because that character lacks that depth.

She very well might be a calculative b*tch when she was staring at S&M (that's funny). But I don't see it because I have yet to see her do anything detrimental to anyone (except the fly kick). A look without substantial knowledge of that person isn't very strong. And that's what Hibari hasn't given me, a strong sense of possessiveness towards Sano nor an evil soul that would stomp on anybody to get with Sano. If from episode 1, Hibari's intention was to get with Sano by doing selfish things, then that look would have so much more persuasion to it. But besides Episode 1 where she's introduced as Sano's crazy fan, I don't recall Hibari forcing herself onto Sano. I always see her hanging out more with the dorm heads. When do we ever see her stalking Sano? Her actions simply don't bear any conviction that she's possessive of him. She's such a one-dimensional character, just like Oscar. When oscar was practicing with her, he looked like he wanted to kill her. But can we say Oscar's evil? No. Because that's not the character we are introduce to. Oscar is a one-dimensional character that doesn't do anything but to make us laugh. So to say that he's evil because he wants to hit a woman doesn't have any persuasion to it. Some of you believe that she looked jealous and vengeful in that split second. That's fine. But for me, her look just lack any genuine hatred because of the role of comic relief that she is undertaking.

Anyways, she's a side character. Should we even be talking that much about her? Someone needs to reveal the secret and she's a better scapegoat than our lovable Tenouji.
Don't take my suggestion about co-ed school too seriously. It was for fun. I was simply thinking of how they can have a second season and mizuki can stay with Sano and Nakatsu.

edit: because I didn't know so many people responded
Last edited by ninjabunny on Sep 14th, '07, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
marienella_m
Posts: 530
Joined: Dec 15th, '04, 16:52

Post by marienella_m » Sep 14th, '07, 23:36

this is an old article about Toma and the Hana kimi cast..i hope someone can translate it..:)
http://widegeinou.blog39.fc2.com/blog-e ... .html#more
Last edited by marienella_m on Sep 16th, '07, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 14th, '07, 23:49

My 2 cents about.. everything..

1st Hibari, well we all know how she's crazy over Sano from the beginning. That's how she is, I dun't think loving someone is a sin. Even though Sano doesn't recognize her existence, she still lives in all her imagination. If Mizuki never appears in that school, she'll continue like that, till when they're graduated, I doubt that she could ever confess to him.. To me honestly, at the beginning I find her annoying, it's like an eyesore yea, but soon I'm used to it, just like Sano, I just ignore her , despite her character, she didn't really hurt anyone physiclly or mentally.. Her reaction when she discovers the reality about Mizuki is quite normal. She likes Sano like for years now, surely longer than Mizuki yet she doesn't even arrive to talk to him properly or get a change or anything. All of sudden a girl from nowhere appears & lives in the same room with the guy she likes. It'd be a big shock!! I was somehow surprised at Hiibari's calmness that time when she's holding the passport.. I mean with her character, she would become insane & scream like it's the end of the world lol But she didn't.. I think that time she really becomes "normal" , I mean she really thinks carefully about what she has to do. That's certainly how to get rid of Mizuki as soon as possible & in the most delicate way.. I find that Hibari is even more dangerous & malicious than the Hibari from the beginning. Love indeed can change a person ^^;


About the ending... I've thought about every possibility, well not all..sure. I want a kissing scene too, but again I doubt it ,cuz if there were any, it should have happened much earlier... I think in the end after Mizuki says goodbye to the whole school, she gets to the airport & turns back to America.. Then we got a flash or sthing that kind, we see "someone" walking with his luggage leaving the airport which can be supposed in America.. "The End". well the detail of that scene can varie, the guy may be at the airport in Japan at the point getting on the airplane then we see "The end" & the credit rolling, etc .....Anyway, we may not have a goodbye scene or anything.. Well this ending sucks if u ask me, UNLESS, they give me a special (maybe next summer) where show Sano's arrival in America & reunite with Mizuki & also seeing her parents, etc.. That'd be a very nice special with lot of Sano & Mizuki scenes lol :wub:

Okay, few more days & we all know Mizuki's fate...

:alcoholic:
Last edited by Nomanymore on Sep 15th, '07, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 15th, '07, 00:21

My turn

About Hibari we already know she has a nice side when we saw her offer to comfort Komari and Nakatsu dumped her. I don't see Hibari as being that bad. But shes just the typr of person that if she discovered a girl in a boys school she would tell. I think seeing how Mizuki was acting with Sano was extra motivation but even if she didnt see that she probably would have told anyway.

About the end Im dying to see that kiss thats nearish to the end of the manga where sano says he doesnt care if shes a boy and kisses her. Thats one of my fav kisses in the manga i'll be sad if they miss it out. Not that ive got too much hope for it.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 15th, '07, 00:36

marienella_m wrote:this is an old article about Toma and the Hana kimi cast..i hope someone can translate it..:)
http://widegeinou.blog39.fc2.com/blog-e ... .html#more

about the finale..from some witnesses:
there's a scene in Narita Airport that involves a hug and a kiss..reminds me of HYD1.. :lol
aHHH I read it...

*die*

WHY did I click on it ahhhh?!!!

gerald_tot
Posts: 82
Joined: Sep 3rd, '07, 08:22
Location: Manila,Philippines

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 15th, '07, 01:52

adyhottie wrote:
alfalfa wrote:adyhottie, i'm sorry to say but i find u a bit of a nuisance.

the spoiler is one thing but ur posts just rub me the wrong way.
I truly respect you're opinion if this is what you think of me..
I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions right?
we can't please everybody.. so if you don't like me writing up about Hibari
(about me not liking her character)
i completely understand. I'm not trying to pick up a fight here, coz i believe that this forum
has outgrown me and has been a part of my life. My purpose here is to make friends
with people who have the same interest in the drama and who enjoyed it as much as i did.
The people who interacts in this forum are all special to me and have been a great help
ever since the show began..or should i say ever since the forum started.
I know i completely messed up about the spoilers thing, and i admit it was careless of me..
but i apologized to everyone who weren't supposed to read it.
but i hid it now.. i apologize to everyone.. :pale: people make mistakes.
i hope you guys would forgive me.. and for that, GOMENASAI.

i want to make friends with everybody here..and its not my intention to
annoy anyone.. i don't really "hate" hibari, although her role is designed
to make the audience "hate" her, im just saying like a metaphor or
something.. but it doesn't bother me that much coz i know that
Sano and Mizuki's
love will prevail in the end.

Sano and Mizuki forever.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
why is her post rubbing you in a wrong way?
cause i think theres nothing wrong with the post =) it was just a honest mistake

Beautygirl
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 14th, '07, 07:41

Post by Beautygirl » Sep 15th, '07, 01:57

So sad Ashiya , hurt her foot , then she lost so she can't get 1 whole year free holiday.
BABABABADDD

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 02:00

ya?! i dont find anything wrong with her post, like addyhottie said we all have different opinion, she hates hibari and i like her and i didnt make a big deal out of it, i respect what addyhottie thinks =]

OrangePeach
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 25th, '07, 06:27
Location: Singapore

Post by OrangePeach » Sep 15th, '07, 02:09

Erm hi.
5mins ago, i still wondering whether I should say this out or not.
But after thinking that if I don't say it out, it will affect Kai200x and we the audience.
I saw someone uploading the kai200x subtitle hana kimi version on youtube.
I afraid it will cause trouble to kai200x so i decide to tell you all.
Do anyone know whether we need to do anything or just leave it like that?
Cause I am quite new in those stuff, i just knew it after readin kai200x comments about his sub.
I am sorry if i do anything wrong.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 02:11

aah!! no way?! why do ppl do that! it makes me soo mad.. ne can u gimme the link for the video?

OrangePeach
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 25th, '07, 06:27
Location: Singapore

Post by OrangePeach » Sep 15th, '07, 02:18

I send through PM to your account already.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 02:20

aaa i see thanks :33!!

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 15th, '07, 02:24

^ Just curious, what are u gonna do ? ^^

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 02:29

gerald_tot wrote: why is her post rubbing you in a wrong way?
cause i think theres nothing wrong with the post =) it was just a honest mistake
thank you! thank you! coz i was really worried.

:-)

User avatar
apartofmylife
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 12:57

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 15th, '07, 02:31

Salz wrote:so his family still leaving with him??
seirin wrote:I thought 6 tatami mats isn't so small? He moved out before and moved back home now?
To ansser your question, here is his story about his new house from the show, Tonneruzu no minasan no okage desita. :-)

Yes, he’s living with his family! He had been living by himself. One day, his father called him and asked,” Will you renew a
contract of your apartment?” He said yes, but his father said, “Why don’t you buy a house?” Shun said no because
he would get bored with it and want to live somewhere else. Shun said he got tired of things easily. However Shun’s
father kept pushing Shun by saying like ”Shun, I understand your feeling, but think about it this way, if you buy a house it
will be your property but if you live in apartment, you will just keep paying and gain nothing.” His father’s word kind
of inspired him and he started to think about it.

It might sound like his father suggested it for Shun, but actually for his father himself!
He wanted to live with Shun’s sister’s dog! Shun’s sister came back from the US and she had a cute big dog!
Their father loved the dog so much that he said “I will leave!” when Shun’s sister said she would leave.
That’s why their father hit upon the idea….to build a house in which they all can live together. :idea:

Shun had been away from Japan for a play in the UK. When he came back, their new house was already there! Surprise! :mrgreen:
And his father (or family) gave him a 6 tatami mats bedroom! It’s a not-big-but-ok or at-least-you-want size for ordinary
Japanese, but it is too small for a big star like Shun, who is the one who even paid half for the house! XD It was surprising to me!

Shun sounded enjoy living with his family, but he is not unhappy with his bedroom.
He likes to correct figures whose head and body are the same size, but he was saying with a sad look, “I can’t collect much anymore….”
Taka-san, one of the hosts of the show instantly asked a straight-out question, “Cause of 6 tatami mats?” and everybody laughed out.
So did I . LOL He is thinking to have a hideout (I don’t know if it’s a joke or not… 8) )

Here is a quiz on the show. Two guests eat 4 or 5 food. They are their favorite food except for one, which they really hate!
The two guests gess each other which one is "it".
Which one do you think Shun hates? :scratch:
Image
Penne all'arrabbiata, Conger eel sushi, Stewed pig/cow guts, Mango.
Shun eats one by one.
Image
Image
Image
Image
The answer:
Mango! He had to eat it again because chiaki, his opponent, guessed Mango would be it!
Image
The back of his head hurts... :lol
Shun lost and did a penalty game. He mimiced Doraemon and Kinano takeshi.
Image
Excuse me...so many shun... :sweat: :P
Last edited by apartofmylife on Sep 15th, '07, 03:11, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 02:32

Nomanymore wrote:^ Just curious, what are u gonna do ? ^^
nothing hhaha i just wanted to see who uploaded it :lol

OrangePeach
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 25th, '07, 06:27
Location: Singapore

Post by OrangePeach » Sep 15th, '07, 02:32

kozumifan wrote:aaa i see thanks :33!!

Yah, I also quite curious.
What you going to do?

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 02:33

kozumifan wrote:ya?! i dont find anything wrong with her post, like addyhottie said we all have different opinion, she hates hibari and i like her and i didnt make a big deal out of it, i respect what addyhottie thinks =]
thank you! i''m truly grateful for the understanding you've given.
let us continue giving our whole heart support to HK..
HK rocks! :salut:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 02:36

adyhottie wrote:
kozumifan wrote:ya?! i dont find anything wrong with her post, like addyhottie said we all have different opinion, she hates hibari and i like her and i didnt make a big deal out of it, i respect what addyhottie thinks =]
thank you! i''m truly grateful for the understanding you've given.
let us continue giving our whole heart support to HK..
HK rocks! :salut:
i know! HK rocks ^.^v

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 03:09

apartofmylife wrote: Penne all'arrabbiata, Conger eel sushi, Stewed pig/cow guts, Mango.
:O He can't eat mango. I would have guessed pig/cow guts. hmm..Seems many people can't eat mango ^^ (I know 2 people with allergies to it)

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 03:22

Oooh Lala.. Oguri Shun pic.. (not for the fainted heart) hehe.
i nearly fell off my chair.. now that's what i call a sold out ticket for the stage play.haha.
Image

credit: ogurishuncn
Last edited by adyhottie on Sep 15th, '07, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
apartofmylife
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 12:57

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 15th, '07, 03:27

seirin wrote:
apartofmylife wrote: Penne all'arrabbiata, Conger eel sushi, Stewed pig/cow guts, Mango.
:O He can't eat mango. I would have guessed pig/cow guts. hmm..Seems many people can't eat mango ^^ (I know 2 people with allergies to it)
Oh, really :blink .. I like it :P
It's expensive in Japan so I eat mango pudding^^;
I wonder what Toma doesn't like to eat.
It would have been the best if Shun and Toma had been the guests....
But they know each other pretty well so it won't be a quiz :lol
Last edited by apartofmylife on Sep 15th, '07, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 15th, '07, 03:27

apartofmylife, thanks for that, shun is really amusing, hahahahha!

punjaban85
Posts: 12
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 11:15
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by punjaban85 » Sep 15th, '07, 03:30

adyhottie wrote:Oooh Lala.. Oguri Shun pic.. (not for the fainted heart) hehe.
Image

credit: ogurishuncn

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ....hahahhaha
*no comments*

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 03:40

apartofmylife wrote:
seirin wrote:
apartofmylife wrote: Penne all'arrabbiata, Conger eel sushi, Stewed pig/cow guts, Mango.
:O He can't eat mango. I would have guessed pig/cow guts. hmm..Seems many people can't eat mango ^^ (I know 2 people with allergies to it)
Oh, really :blink .. I like it :P
It's expensive in Japan so I eat mango pudding^^;
I wonder what Toma doesn't like to eat.
It would have been the best if Shun and Toma had been the guests....
But they know each other pretty well so it won't be a quiz :lol
I thought Shun doesn't like it? Cuz you said earlier the guy guessed right that Shun didn't like mango, so shun had to eat it again?

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 03:45

adyhottie wrote:Oooh Lala.. Oguri Shun pic.. (not for the fainted heart) hehe.
Image

credit: ogurishuncn
OHHHH~~~ *dies*

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 03:49

Oguri Shun's family pic
Image
Image

User avatar
phenally
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Post by phenally » Sep 15th, '07, 03:49

aahhhh... one more episode to go..... so sad to see it end ... i wan a happy ending :p

User avatar
apartofmylife
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 12:57

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 15th, '07, 03:51

seirin wrote:
apartofmylife wrote:
seirin wrote:
:O He can't eat mango. I would have guessed pig/cow guts. hmm..Seems many people can't eat mango ^^ (I know 2 people with allergies to it)
Oh, really :blink .. I like it :P
It's expensive in Japan so I eat mango pudding^^;
I wonder what Toma doesn't like to eat.
It would have been the best if Shun and Toma had been the guests....
But they know each other pretty well so it won't be a quiz :lol
I thought Shun doesn't like it? Cuz you said earlier the guy guessed right that Shun didn't like mango, so shun had to eat it again?
You are right. Shun doesn't like mango.
Sorry I made you confused... my English is bad..I don't know which part I should fix^^;

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 15th, '07, 04:08

apartofmylife wrote: You are right. Shun doesn't like mango.
Sorry I made you confused... my English is bad..I don't know which part I should fix^^;
you can tell how much he hates it when he had to eat it the second time around.

User avatar
GoddessCarlie
Posts: 277
Joined: May 3rd, '07, 03:43
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by GoddessCarlie » Sep 15th, '07, 04:17

kozumifan wrote:
GoddessCarlie wrote:I just hope we get a (proper) kiss at the end!!
i doubt it, idk why in japanese dramas, they actually dont kiss, only touch lips :/ i wanna see a big kiss also xD
Well, I know that, I did mean a lips squish kiss, but by "proper" meant not one of the drunken kisses that they have already shared!

User avatar
goongluver16
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 00:48
Location: Califorina

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 15th, '07, 04:20

adyhottie wrote:Oooh Lala.. Oguri Shun pic.. (not for the fainted heart) hehe.
i nearly fell off my chair.. now that's what i call a sold out ticket for the stage play.haha.
Image

credit: ogurishuncn
Now that i pressed that spoiler its just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is not wearin anything what is this picture?
is it a movie? :w00t:

dramagirlygirl
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 15th, '07, 03:46

Post by dramagirlygirl » Sep 15th, '07, 04:29

please...i think im going to get pounded on for saying this..but am i the only one that doesnt feel the chemistry between shun and horimaki??? or maybe i dont like the fact that watching her act like a guy makes me feel like its a gay relationship or something. whatever the case, i think her and nakatsu have better chemistry. also...at first the drama was funny thanks to nakatsu, oscar, and tennouji..but its starting to laggggggggg...hopefully the last episode will make up for it..and she canbe a girl in front of them for once..maybe they can do like 1 year later kind of thing and show a little insight of the guys seeing her as an actual girl

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 15th, '07, 04:29

GoddessCarlie wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
GoddessCarlie wrote:I just hope we get a (proper) kiss at the end!!
i doubt it, idk why in japanese dramas, they actually dont kiss, only touch lips :/ i wanna see a big kiss also xD
Well, I know that, I did mean a lips squish kiss, but by "proper" meant not one of the drunken kisses that they have already shared!
Dun't bring up too much hope, we risk to be disappointed in the end -___-
I just hope they 'kiss', how, I dun't care much but this time none is sick nor druken please ^^; lol

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 04:30

GoddessCarlie wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
GoddessCarlie wrote:I just hope we get a (proper) kiss at the end!!
i doubt it, idk why in japanese dramas, they actually dont kiss, only touch lips :/ i wanna see a big kiss also xD
Well, I know that, I did mean a lips squish kiss, but by "proper" meant not one of the drunken kisses that they have already shared!
aaaa i see what u mean, yeah i also hope for a kiss! that would be nice...

maki is soo lucky :offtopic:
i hope to see a kiss on the movie kurosagi hehe

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 04:33

dramagirlygirl wrote:please...i think im going to get pounded on for saying this..but am i the only one that doesnt feel the chemistry between shun and horimaki??? or maybe i dont like the fact that watching her act like a guy makes me feel like its a gay relationship or something. whatever the case, i think her and nakatsu have better chemistry. also...at first the drama was funny thanks to nakatsu, oscar, and tennouji..but its starting to laggggggggg...hopefully the last episode will make up for it..and she canbe a girl in front of them for once..maybe they can do like 1 year later kind of thing and show a little insight of the guys seeing her as an actual girl
no ur not the only one.. i also dont feel it yet hahaha, maybe it''l change next week! *i love nakatsu/mizuki* :lol nakatsu and oscar are crack, seriously i wanna have school friends like them they would make school fun :roll

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 04:37

well, even if there's no kiss, its okay with me too. But I want to hear these words from Sano "This time, I will go to you" ^^; and show him going to her backyard in the US :wub: oh yea and then a special for the wedding :)

User avatar
thienly
Posts: 99
Joined: Feb 2nd, '04, 09:38

Post by thienly » Sep 15th, '07, 04:50

where do u guy downloading this drama? is ep 11 come out yet?

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 04:51

goongluver16 wrote:
adyhottie wrote:Oooh Lala.. Oguri Shun pic.. (not for the fainted heart) hehe.
i nearly fell off my chair.. now that's what i call a sold out ticket for the stage play.haha.
Image

credit: ogurishuncn
Now that i pressed that spoiler its just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is not wearin anything what is this picture?
is it a movie? :w00t:
This poster is from his upcoming stage play.
Here is the info:

Name: Caligula

Original author: Albert Camus

Story: Caligula (performed 1945, written 1938) is a play by Albert Camus. Its plot revolves around the historical figure of Caligula, a Roman Emperor famed for his cruelty and seemingly insane behavior. In Camus' version, Caligula deliberately manipulates his own assassination. (Historically, this event took place January 24, 41 AD/CE.)

Camus' portrayal of Caligula is seemingly soft on the surface but below it is seething with details and moral and ethical codes.

Production: Ninagawa Yukio

Cast: Oguri shun, katsuji ryo, hasegawa hiroki & others

Date: November 2007

Place: Bunkamura theater
Last edited by adyhottie on Sep 15th, '07, 04:54, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 04:52

thienly wrote:where do u guy downloading this drama? is ep 11 come out yet?
there's a lot of places. Direct download sites, clubboxes, torrent, streaming sites, basically everywhere. The subs are on the sub thread at d-addicts.

User avatar
thienly
Posts: 99
Joined: Feb 2nd, '04, 09:38

Post by thienly » Sep 15th, '07, 04:54

I am looking for direct download site of this drama..thanks...

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 05:03

thienly wrote:I am looking for direct download site of this drama..thanks...
This site is abit delayed in uploading.
http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... chi-e.html

This location only has hardsubs currently up to 8
http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen ... /downloads

this site has a few episodes but you might need to install plugin to see it to download.
http://stage6.divx.com/videos/tag:hanazakari

veoh.com lets you download too, but you need to register and install downloader program.

This site you need to join the community to access download links.
http://community.livejournal.com/oguri_shun/

forgot to mention soompi links too
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136443

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Sep 15th, '07, 05:07

bitterweetbun @ lj also has it or u can go to veoh and dl from there =]

User avatar
adyhottie
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 17:31

Post by adyhottie » Sep 15th, '07, 05:11

Ep 12 preview spoilers:
Final episode spoilers:

Image

Mizuki cannot find the wallet that she dropped. Sano and Nakatsu say that they have not recalled if they've seen it, but hearing that Mizuki's passport is inside the wallet, Sano is worried.

Nakatsu talks to Sano of what he has heard. Hibari, who picked up the wallet, has reported about the passport she has seen inside. The three dorm heads haven't seen the passport but have found out that there is a girl in their school.

This time, the "Ohsaka Gakuen Festival" is to be held. All the dorms are competing against each other. Mizuki talks to Kayashima and the others about what they should do. Nakao suggests doing a "Maid Cafe".

credits: blottyparchment

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 15th, '07, 06:05

:w00t: Wow so many posts already!!!
adyhottie wrote:Ep 12 preview spoilers:
Final episode spoilers:

Image

Mizuki cannot find the wallet that she dropped. Sano and Nakatsu say that they have not recalled if they've seen it, but hearing that Mizuki's passport is inside the wallet, Sano is worried.

Nakatsu talks to Sano of what he has heard. Hibari, who picked up the wallet, has reported about the passport she has seen inside. The three dorm heads haven't seen the passport but have found out that there is a girl in their school.

This time, the "Ohsaka Gakuen Festival" is to be held. All the dorms are competing against each other. Mizuki talks to Kayashima and the others about what they should do. Nakao suggests doing a "Maid Cafe".

credits: blottyparchment
Thanks for the spoiler!!
:crazy: so i guess Nakatsu never even stop her......

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Sep 15th, '07, 06:28

apartofmylife wrote:
seirin wrote:
apartofmylife wrote: Penne all'arrabbiata, Conger eel sushi, Stewed pig/cow guts, Mango.
:O He can't eat mango. I would have guessed pig/cow guts. hmm..Seems many people can't eat mango ^^ (I know 2 people with allergies to it)
Oh, really :blink .. I like it :P
It's expensive in Japan so I eat mango pudding^^;
I wonder what Toma doesn't like to eat.
It would have been the best if Shun and Toma had been the guests....
But they know each other pretty well so it won't be a quiz :lol
shun doesn't like mango...awww :-( there are lots of mango where im from and i loove mango though..at least we know what NOT to feed him hahahah~

and the picture....MAJOR NOSEBLEED!!!!! :w00t: i wanna watch this plaaaaaaaay!!!!!

a few more days left until the last ep...im so excited yet sad at the same time cos i wont have anything to look forward to on tuesdays. anyway, i hope the ending would be spectacular. and yeah, i also want a BIG kiss! :wub:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 06:46

TeAsEy0shi wrote: :crazy: so i guess Nakatsu never even stop her......
I don't think he knew what she wanted to tell the dorm heads until he heard her say it which was too late by then. At least it seems like the dorm heads are keeping quiet since they're still having contests and stuff and the whole school isn't in a riot yet.

User avatar
KoalaKachou
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 06:50

Post by KoalaKachou » Sep 15th, '07, 08:35

I it just me or is Shun in a tenugui(head towel) the hottest thing to happen in this series? Hana kimi we once again give thanks for the man-candy.

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 292
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 13:34
Location: UAE
Contact:

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Sep 15th, '07, 08:48

yo guys

did any one know from where I can find Kuwazugirai shun ep HQ I only can see it on youtube ^^;

dramaholic love
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 4th, '07, 12:55

Post by dramaholic love » Sep 15th, '07, 11:47

Maki is just so lucky with this drama!! Imagine being surrounded by cute guys!! I just love toma here!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 15th, '07, 13:39

seirin wrote:
TeAsEy0shi wrote: :crazy: so i guess Nakatsu never even stop her......
I don't think he knew what she wanted to tell the dorm heads until he heard her say it which was too late by then. At least it seems like the dorm heads are keeping quiet since they're still having contests and stuff and the whole school isn't in a riot yet.
In that case, the dorm heads and Hibari especially her will probably give Mizuki a hard time during the contest.

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 292
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 13:34
Location: UAE
Contact:

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Sep 15th, '07, 13:58

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:yo guys

did any one know from where I can find Kuwazugirai shun ep HQ I only can see it on youtube ^^;
never mind I found it :cheers:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 15th, '07, 14:29

adyhottie wrote:Oguri Shun's family pic
Image
Image
lol for a minute there i thought the one with the long hair was Shun.... who is that btw

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 15th, '07, 15:04

...it is about to get ugly. :shocked:

Hibari is crazy and she's possessive of Sano even though he doesn't even acknowledge her existence. How long has she been in school anyway? She's like 30.. :goggle: :lol
[/quote]

lol i always wonder that, whenever Kimari about to say how old she is they tell her to shut up.
Did she fail? or did she wants to stay another couple of years till Sano leaves, lol!!
Even though they made her character so despising, you got to admit her moments with Oscar is so hilarious! Like that scene when she was beating him up while practicing their dance.

gerald_tot
Posts: 82
Joined: Sep 3rd, '07, 08:22
Location: Manila,Philippines

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 15th, '07, 16:17

i just finished watching episode 10
I can';t beilieve the dance part it seems so dull -_-
BUT the good part is when nakatsu said i love you! :roll that was really cool hahahah
and i didn';t like the part about sano's dad thingy lol
but still it was an awesome episode can't wait for ep 11 =)

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Sep 15th, '07, 17:10

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
seirin wrote:
TeAsEy0shi wrote: :crazy: so i guess Nakatsu never even stop her......
I don't think he knew what she wanted to tell the dorm heads until he heard her say it which was too late by then. At least it seems like the dorm heads are keeping quiet since they're still having contests and stuff and the whole school isn't in a riot yet.
In that case, the dorm heads and Hibari especially her will probably give Mizuki a hard time during the contest.
I don't think the 3 dorm heads will give her a hard time? Though they might be debating whether to kick her out of school. I think they'll have a talk with her.

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 15th, '07, 17:15

why do people predict that the last episode would be ugly and depressing? I don't think it will end like that at all. All good things have to end and you can't expect her to stay there forever. It looks like she touched everyone's heart and they'll all miss her.
Image

cloudNINE.
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 17:41
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 15th, '07, 17:57

ninjabunny wrote:why do people predict that the last episode would be ugly and depressing? I don't think it will end like that at all. All good things have to end and you can't expect her to stay there forever. It looks like she touched everyone's heart and they'll all miss her.
Image
I agree with you and seirin. I doubt that the finale will be depressing in any way.
Instead they'll probably have all of us fretting over what the response of the dorm heads will be until the very last minute.

I'm still hoping that she gets her happily ever after with Sano. :D

User avatar
izta
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 29th, '07, 02:54

Post by izta » Sep 15th, '07, 18:11

Does anyone know what's wrong with Oguri's chest? It's seem like...sunken.. check chapter 10...when he's talking with Mizuki and accidenatly touch her breast. Ò.ó

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests