[Discussion] Yukan Club

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 23rd, '07, 08:05

ah... okay now i want to see it more... i was ify if it was the girls point of veiw.... i have been crazy abotu stories with guess point of view... i feel more... hum how can i say... more intrested i guess...

shuurei

Post by shuurei » Sep 23rd, '07, 18:16

There are lots of CMs for Yukan Club on Youtube. I just don't know how to make a link, so I just hope these would work:

Oh, well, I'm not techno-savvy at all. Anyways, I do love Jin and I share the same feelings Anego felt for Kurosawa. Yay! I mean, he's delectable in every way, haha!

Hope to watch Yukan Club soon.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 24th, '07, 02:18

yes they work thanks for posting

Robina

Post by Robina » Sep 24th, '07, 18:48

Yukan Club Sets
Credit to jin_love for the pic
Note: want to see where is Jin? Jin is behind the white chair

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Sep 24th, '07, 18:56

Looks like a promising drama, Can't wait XD !!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 24th, '07, 22:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:L's dad... do you mean Light's dad...
i dodnt' remeber L having a dad unless its from the Death note L movie...
Mmmm i really don't know as i have not seen Death Note...i'll check
Raito's father it seems

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 27th, '07, 01:50

From the latest Cartoon Kattun

And from asianfanatics one of the girl's father, Minami's character has a hen as a pet!!
And ther are already some bts photos too!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 27th, '07, 02:13

ok.

Junno's "yellow" head is WEIRD.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 02:50

an asian BARBIE XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 27th, '07, 02:54

LOL

LOL~~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 02:55

lol, it's true...Juno's hair looks sooo fake XD
oh well, we better get used to it now :lol

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 27th, '07, 11:16

asian barbie, bwahahahah!
Now that's funny.
He does not look half swedish at all.
But I've seen little girls with blond hair and they were half japanese half finnish.

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 27th, '07, 11:51

some pix..

from Asianfanatics thanks to Akanishi_rocks(love you!!)

Yokoyama Yu (Kikumasamune Seishiro) in front of Kikumasamune hospital
from Mixi.

Yuri's father (acted by Kataoka Tsurotaro) with his pet hen from Kataoka's blog.

credit to Ginoru @ soompi..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 27th, '07, 12:40

You have been fast! I was going to bring them myself here today LOL but you missed one photo...

I want the info to be complete

Robina

Post by Robina » Sep 27th, '07, 12:52

@Ari-chan: You are the BEST!!!! :cheers: & Thankx for the pics :D

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 27th, '07, 13:48

miroku's house
school
credit to credit to akanishi-rocks from AF

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 27th, '07, 18:11

Thanks for all these pictures ^^ :wub:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 18:26

ARABIAN O_______________O
Where have u been?
u disappeared all of the sudden......we miss u gal....
oh and thanxx alot for the pixx ^^

wapuro: kyaaa~
I'm sooo excited, can't wait to watch it X3

a2a

Post by a2a » Sep 27th, '07, 18:51

Patience...patience... 2 weeks and a half to go! It's definately going to be the most popular drama of the season! And comment on Junno: He looks like he just came from a cosplay convention. That hair screams anime from afar! :P

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 19:00

a2a wrote:Patience...patience... 2 weeks and a half to go! It's definately going to be the most popular drama of the season! And comment on Junno: He looks like he just came from a cosplay convention. That hair screams anime from afar! :P
2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 WEEKS X3

a2a

Post by a2a » Sep 27th, '07, 19:25

cherryaddict wrote:2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 WEEKS X3
Lol! I know! Those 2-3 weeks between drama seasons that have no new episodes at all can be torturing...
Let's change the subject: Anyone has an idea who's gonna sing the theme song? My bets are on KAT-TUN. I'm not too keen on a temporary unit. I don't think Jin, Junno and Yoko's voices fit together.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 19:28

a2a wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 WEEKS X3
Lol! I know! Those 2-3 weeks between drama seasons that have no new episodes at all can be torturing...
Let's change the subject: Anyone has an idea who's gonna sing the theme song? My bets are on KAT-TUN. I'm not too keen on a temporary unit. I don't think Jin, Junno and Yoko's voices fit together.
LMAO, yeah it'll sound kindda wiered :scratch: ...I also think KAT-TUN wud sing the theme song.... but, will KAT-TUN release a new single soon or something???
I don't think they'll use an old song

a2a

Post by a2a » Sep 27th, '07, 19:32

cherryaddict wrote:
a2a wrote:
LMAO, yeah it'll sound kindda wiered :scratch: ...I also think KAT-TUN wud sing the theme song.... but, will KAT-TUN release a new single soon or something???
Well if you remember Tokkyu Tanaka 3Go, the theme song, Yorokobi no Uta was released during the end of the series and when it was first broadcasted there was no news of a new single from KAT-TUN. So I guess in a week or two there's gonna be an announcement about that. I hope!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 27th, '07, 19:58

a2a wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
a2a wrote:
Well if you remember Tokkyu Tanaka 3Go, the theme song, Yorokobi no Uta was released during the end of the series and when it was first broadcasted there was no news of a new single from KAT-TUN. So I guess in a week or two there's gonna be an announcement about that. I hope!
yeah ur right....
LOL that ong made me sooo damn CONFUSED....
I remember when i frst heared it..it was wheni was watching Tokyo tanaka san go....I liked the song soo much, but i didn't know that KAT-TUN were the ones who sang it XD <<<somefangirl LOL
and when I saw the PV, i was like....this song sound sooo familiarXD
I'M A BIG AHOU

Robina

Post by Robina » Sep 27th, '07, 23:06

But i heard that Kanjani8 will release a new album, do you think it will be the Theme Song OR as you guys says it will be KAT-TUN new single. But another thought Jin is the main lead role isn't it so maybe KAT-TUN will do the Theme Song...just lets wait and see :D Soon or later we will know the news :-)

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 29th, '07, 18:51

Actually Kanjani 8 is releasing a new single called It's My Soul. In that CD there's also a couple of other songs. Kanjani 8 fans agree that two of the songs sound awfully like theme-ish songs (really upbeat and happy go lucky), but who knows.

Kanjani 8 fans are assuming KAT-TUN's doing the theme song (much like with Sapuri), but of course, nobody's sure.

But it is true, Kanjani 8 is releasing a new single within the next week or so.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 29th, '07, 21:22

In fact the single will be reñeased October 17, while the dorama will debut October 16; i don't know if K8 makes the openeing if it would be their first time doing so...

Anyway; here i bright what my dear Akanishi-rocks has brought to Asianfanatics, so all credits go to her ;)

No words.....:)

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Sep 29th, '07, 22:30

Finally a thread!
Am so excited about this drama since i have read the manga and it was good.

a2a

Post by a2a » Sep 30th, '07, 07:56

Jin on his motorcycle looks hot! I bet he will fit the character perfectly! I'm growing kinda impatient here!!!

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Sep 30th, '07, 14:34

ahhh...i'm getting excited...thanks for the pics anyways...
every location is nice to look at...

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 30th, '07, 14:46

Looking good :D
Can't waite.

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 30th, '07, 18:08

Love the picture^^ Really excited for this!!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 30th, '07, 21:52

Ginoru wrote: i don't know if K8 makes the openeing if it would be their first time doing so...
OH! Enka was used as some anime what title i don't remember ending theme..don't know if it counts :P

It's my Soul sounds theme-ish.... but I bet Yoko would say something about it if it was going to be theme song for YUkan Club haha

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 1st, '07, 00:58

Well it is October 1 right now so we will know everything very soon!! :)

Here i bring a nother little photo, again credits goes to akanishi-rocks from Asianfantics (Love U!!)

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 1st, '07, 01:01

@Ginoru: OMG! More pics of Yukan Club. I always wait for you post :cheers: Always surprise us with something new :D Thanks To You & akanishi-rocks :cheers: i really want this drama to release soon!!! Can't wait anymore !!!

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 1st, '07, 08:38

yamatsumi wrote:
Ginoru wrote: i don't know if K8 makes the openeing if it would be their first time doing so...
OH! Enka was used as some anime what title i don't remember ending theme..don't know if it counts :P

It's my Soul sounds theme-ish.... but I bet Yoko would say something about it if it was going to be theme song for YUkan Club haha
OH! Enka was the ending of Nintama Rantarou and KJ8 also did another ending for this anime : Ai ni Mukatte. When I was in Japan I was dancing to it in my room. I doubt it about It's My Soul cause it's rare for a theme song to be released before a drama starts airing esp a JE song.
Anyways the hype keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm gonna get a lot of screencaps of the first episode when it airs and make icons, banners, everything! :D

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 1st, '07, 09:12

^ really? Ai ni mukatte was used too? didn't know that!

and It's My Soul will be released after YUkan Club starts...we could hear it already only thanks to Yoko and Recomen ^_^ but I bet you know this..

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Oct 1st, '07, 09:44

additional cast: 長谷川初範(Hasegawa Hatsunori)、半海一晃(Hankai Kazuaki)
t 主題歌(theme song): KAT-TUN

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 1st, '07, 10:24

marienella_m wrote:additional cast: 長谷川初範(Hasegawa Hatsunori)、半海一晃(Hankai Kazuaki)
t 主題歌(theme song): KAT-TUN

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Oct 1st, '07, 13:43

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 68718.html

Even more about KAT-TUN having the theme song. So cool <3

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 1st, '07, 13:47

so KAT-TUN who sing the theme song...
i hope there are insert song in this dorama

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 1st, '07, 17:33

Ok I guess we all saw it coming! KAT-TUN's 5th single is another drama song (I'm automatically assuming it will be a single) and their 3rd consecutive to boot (after Bokura no Machi de and Yorokobi no Uta)!!! Yippie! As of today two weeks remain for Yukan Club to start!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 1st, '07, 19:34

wapuro wrote:so KAT-TUN who sing the theme song...
i hope there are insert song in this dorama
yes yes, i hope that,too :thumleft:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 1st, '07, 19:58

Really... i can't get over this! Junno is so hilarious! I think we are up for a lot of laughters here!! Mty stomach still hurts from the laugh!!! Thanks again to Akanishi-rocks from Asianfantics; she is awesome finding this things!!

Brace yourselves!! This guy is awesome, i love him!!

And now the posters:

There are a few more images floating around but this ar more interesting! Specially regarding Junno...

I am happy they will do the song, but i have been prayingthe whole day for it be rock and as far from YnU as possible!!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 1st, '07, 22:37

Yuukan Club community @ lj. we will try our best to keep it unbiased so please check it out if you're interested ne ^_^v

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Oct 2nd, '07, 01:40

Yah... i'm little worried... i'm kinda bored with the female main character... and i want to see more Hot guys... junno and Jin are hot bu... i'm afraid of the lenth they will be in it... if he is in it alot then i will be happy!!

teachergirl

Post by teachergirl » Oct 2nd, '07, 02:19

wapuro wrote:Image
Anyone know what is this article talking about, because it says "F4 Yori arienaittsu no" Is it referencing Hana Yori Dango? because arienaittsu no (unbelievable) was what Makino always shouted from the stairwell. just curious.

And, I'm not to sure about Junno's hair. It looks....like a bad halloween wig. Or like Ken, as someone else said. Surely they could've made it a bit more natural-looking.

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 2nd, '07, 02:20

dunno if this from yukan club
sorry i don't know the credit, i get it from my friend...gomen

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 2nd, '07, 02:36

Kyaaaaaaaaa XD Jin smile is the best~ and that Neko (cat) what are you doing there? Sooooo sweet scene XD Thankxx For the pic :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 2nd, '07, 03:13

wapuro wrote:dunno if this from yukan club
Probably comes from Akanishi-rocks in Asianfanatics and from China through her, she just told me; anyway you forgot the other page too

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 2nd, '07, 05:27

Thank You so much for the pics GinoruArigatou gozaimasu :D :-)
WAS THAT JUNNO IN THE BATH TUB????!!!! AAAHH!! That was really hot!! :wub:
I wasnt really convinced with his hair blonde but NOW I change my mind... :blink
If anyone has any more pics please post..u really make us happy.. :mrgreen:
I am really looking forward to KAT-TUN's new single!! I am not surprised they willput the single as the theme song after YOU in Sappuri and Bokura no Machide for Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and Yorkobi no Uta for Tokkyo Tanaka 3 Go and Real Face for Happy!
*goes and jumps into the bathtub with Junno* :wub: :wub: :wub:

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 2nd, '07, 08:46

OMG! That picture with Junno in the bathtub is, as we would say in Greece, 'All the money' (meaning the best)! I have to show it my sister who loves Junno above all KAT-TUN! He looks like a doll! And I love Jin's smile cause he looks like the cat he is carrying! Dear! I haven't been this excited for a drama since the second season of Hana Yori Dango! :D

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Oct 2nd, '07, 10:27

OK, I admit I don't know much about this one or the people in it (I should know, I know that much!) Still, everyone is excited about this which makes me excited about this. :)

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Oct 2nd, '07, 13:47

I really like all the pics sooo much <3

Are they going to be premiering on any televisions shows to promote this soon?

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 2nd, '07, 14:22

Ginoru wrote: Image
special for you jin's fans, enjoy ^^

meee

Post by meee » Oct 2nd, '07, 14:52

wow, i just found out that jin got a new drama. mmm... i have tried to check the manga out but i don't see it anywhere... i supposed it's new or possibly non-translated. ^^; anyways, i hope it would be good 'cause from what i see... the drama consists weird things. lol~ man, it'll be out this month... then i shall wait for subs by lovesong which i heard. i'm so glad that they took it over 'cause i dislike nya. (no offense... they took too way long time to release. =X)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '07, 15:38

Got more photos! Thanks again to Akanishi-rocks from Asianfantics and LaMotreimmortelle Asianfantics too taken from Jin_Love in katunlove!!

This guy is incredible!

Forgot to post this one sorry!

There are a few more but i'll post them later ;)

Wapuro thanks for the cut out!

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 4th, '07, 19:01

Although the drama hasn't started yet I can say with certainty that Junno's character is gonna be my favorite! I always liked the narcissist character type that wanders around carrying a rose and thinks that all women love him! And somehow I can imagine Junno being really fit for that role! hahaha!! :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 4th, '07, 20:49

wapuro wrote:dunno if this from yukan club
Jin and the cat :wub: :wub: :wub: also that cat little looks like my baby, Destino
even though, date says that photo's from 2004, i took it in 2007 :D i just didn't arrange the date of camera XD

Jin looks great with a cat :wub: :wub: :wub: i felt really happy XD (fangirl screaming - melting mode) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 5th, '07, 13:51

Here is more more Pics Of Yukan Club
Credit goes to LJ
Jin~Image
AND THAT NEKO (CAT) is sooooo lucky~ Look how Jin treat and carry the cat~

Jin & Junno As ROCK StarsImage

and HQ Scans of Yukan Club
Credit to Venday Blog

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 5th, '07, 14:00

oh I saw pics at Vendy's too but gosh they could give at least one pic of Yoko in kimono...
but even in this school uniform he still looks so pretty :heart:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 5th, '07, 14:07

Robina wrote:Here is more more Pics Of Yukan Club
Credit goes to LJ
Jin~Image
AND THAT NEKO (CAT) is sooooo lucky~ Look how Jin treat and carry the cat~

Jin & Junno As ROCK StarsImage

and HQ Scans of Yukan Club
Credit to Venday Blog
yes, lucky cute cat :D Jin loves cats :wub: :wub: :wub: now i love him more.
Daisuki Jin, ai shiteru! :P :P :wub: :wub: :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 5th, '07, 14:09

also if that cat was walking in garbage, i'd hug it :D i totally love cats XD

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 5th, '07, 14:13

^ you know you can EDIT your posts right? EDIT button is located right next to quote one...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 6th, '07, 23:25

There have been soo many photos lately that i have lost count really, most of them are Kattun promos but they are good to see ;)

Jin is going to kill Junno LOLL

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 7th, '07, 00:28

XD
He does look pissed hahah
Poor Junno

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 7th, '07, 01:37

I think that all the pics of Yukan Club Scans i posted yesterday is gone~ i think some tech. problem with the forum ^_^

Yukan Club

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 7th, '07, 03:04

Ginoru and Robina, thanks really much :D :D :D :D :D :D : D

guess i really got used to the idea of seeing Taguchi blonde :D he seems sweet to me as usual in the scans and photos

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Oct 7th, '07, 10:53

JinJin looks... so hot xD
Taguchi looks weird this way!
Can't wait for this drama >O<

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 7th, '07, 13:06

OMG! Thank you for the pictures! The guys look amazing! And the girls too! :thumright:

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 7th, '07, 14:54

@Minaa~ Here Yukan club new CM is OUT (33 Secs)
Credit to 8gxq and za-riel
http://www.mediafire.com/?45imj1vtpnn

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 7th, '07, 15:14

thanks for linking :D

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 7th, '07, 15:23

wow...thx for the link

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Oct 7th, '07, 16:57

Thanks for the link. KAT-TUN's new song sounds like it is going to be really good ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 8th, '07, 00:06

More on the commercial!! Go check it here!

http://za-riel.livejournal.com/93188.html