The ARASHI thread

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » Jul 7th, '07, 21:25

KimiWaPet2150 wrote:Kimi Wa Pet! lol (hard to guess by my SN, right??)
I LOVED the manga and when I heard there was going to be a TV drama for it, I was excited. I actually watched it for Koyuki, because I remembered her from The Last Samurai! XD

I thought Jun was hot and googled him. It was love ever since~~~.

I liked Arashi a lot, and then checked out their shows, their music, PVs, and their TV Dramas & Movies. MUCH LOVE!

I wish Aiba and Ohno would do more acting for dramas though!! >_< It makes me sad~~.

I also wouldn't mind Arashi doing a group An An magazine shoot. lol
MEEEEE TOO with the Kimi Wa Petto~
I watched that before I watched Gokusen...
I don't think Ohno's been in any dramas as a support or starring role, just stageplays and movies. Maybe it's because he lives too far or he's just more interested in his art? lol

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jul 11th, '07, 02:08

I also wonder why Ohno isn't in jdramas, he would be so funny to watch!
He's just lovely.

I like Arashi a lot and also their jdramas, they perform so well!

Right now i waititng for Yamada Tarou subs to come out! =D

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jul 11th, '07, 06:33

yeah i wonder why he doesnt do dramas. he's got crazy acting skills from all the plays he's been in. aww riida<3 he would be funny cuz he's got great punchlines all the time

so who's goin` to their concert

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 11th, '07, 11:44

Right now im sitting here listening to Arashi's new cd!!!!! Its soo awsome I thought it came out on the 11 (today) but I went to the cd store yesterday and it was already there yay im soo happy!!!
Congrats to Nino and Sakurai for awsome performances in Yamado Taro its such a funny drama I cant wait for episode 2!!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jul 14th, '07, 03:24

yeah early release, my fav. song is be with you!<3 lots of slow songs on this one. ohno's solo is HOT, he's got such a great voice<3 :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 02:32

I love Jun's solo its so cool 'yabbai yabbai yabbai'!!!!!!!

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 15th, '07, 02:37

YamapisWifey wrote:yeah i wonder why he doesnt do dramas. he's got crazy acting skills from all the plays he's been in. aww riida<3 he would be funny cuz he's got great punchlines all the time

so who's goin` to their concert
I'll be in Japan in august ^^ im going to matsujun's birthday concert! *excited* :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 03:12

Wah!!! Matsu Juns having a birthday concert!! How did I not know about this!!! Are there any tickets left? If so where can I get them??? Where is the concert??? I wana goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 15th, '07, 03:21

i think that late now, this year concert for arashi is really hard to get, but go next year since every year they had matsujun birthday concert since most concert they had during this time coincidence with his birthday

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 03:26

but i wont be here this time next year !!! wahhhhhhh!!!!!

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 15th, '07, 03:36

you can still go XD i mean there are ALWAYS scalpers outside (but those tickets will be much more expensive).
check out arashi vox's site ^_^ they have ticket info there...i mean i know there are still ways of going even though its this late...but you'd have to be willing to like do anything XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 04:02

can you give me a link to the site?

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 15th, '07, 04:10

arashi.vox.com

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 04:12

i got there but where can i find ticket info???

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 15th, '07, 04:25

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 15th, '07, 04:26

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 04:36

thank you!!!!!!!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 15th, '07, 17:16

So do all Arashi concerts tend to sell out? Hmm, i wonder how those fans go about getting those tickets. Does Arashi have a special fan club in Japan where their members have access to ticket pre-sales? And when's MatsuJun's birthday by the way? I'm a bit lazy to look it up. Hehe.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 10:18

Hey has anyone ever been or is going(this year) to an arashi concert? I realised to late that during my time here in Japan I could get tickets and wasnt aware of the system so now I think im gonna try and go to one by getting tickets of a scalper. Possibly not the best idea but my only chance it seems. I am very desperate to go! Anyway I have no one to go with so I was hoping someone who had been before could give me the general gist of layout and how things work in terms of getting in etc. Please help!

spellitBOAxX

Post by spellitBOAxX » Jul 27th, '07, 05:21

MatsuJun!!! I love him :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 4th, '07, 18:19

omg!! new clips of arashi!!! <33

2ji chao k8 and arashi:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bymtt1n4gmz

2ji chao sho and nino cookin:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmzy04xu0pl

watch it on YT also!

rabu rabu arashi!!!! :wub: :wub: and sho is chooo kawaii!!!

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 10th, '07, 08:51

They're all so cute!!
^^, you just gotta love them all~!! :wub:

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Aug 10th, '07, 15:24

Arashi is probably my favorite j-ent group because i tend to like all their songs. but i still cant memorize all of their names & faces :-(

i know of Jun(who doesnt) Ohno(because he's the leader?) Nino(he was in 'Letters') and then theres this other one that kinda looks like ohno and then the other two i dont know.

but their songs are awesome....0.0

btw kozumifan i like your gifs :-)

longtailedmonkey

Post by longtailedmonkey » Aug 10th, '07, 15:52

:lol :D Oh, Lilypop, the other two that you don't know of are the dumbest, most funnest (don't know if that word exists), most adorable and funniest dumbies ever!!!!! :w00t:

One is Aiba Masaki, his fansite is called Aibakaland. The other's Sakurai Sho, he's a newscaster. Once Aiba Masaki went to Sakurai's house and found out that the toilet was automatic, he played with it several times. Until, well, erm, he broke it. :blink

You should really check out the drama Sho acted as a kindergarten in. I can't remember the title but trust me, it's fun to watch. :cheers: Just through the first episode myself though. :mrgreen:

Remember to watch Yamada Tarou Monogatari, Nino and Sho act in it. :thumright: I'm still watching it.

Post by 2404 » Aug 10th, '07, 16:26

longtailedmonkey wrote::
You should really check out the drama Sho acted as a kindergarten in. I can't remember the title but trust me, it's fun to watch. :cheers: Just through the first episode myself though. :mrgreen: .
The drama is called Yoiko no mikata and Sho-kun is absolutely one of the sweetest things EVER in it :wub: Oh, I wish someone would sub the rest of the drama soon, I've only seen the first episode and eagerly waiting for more Sho cuteness :-) Luckily there's Yamada Taro Monogatari now :mrgreen:

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 11th, '07, 16:11

sho drama is being sub by aibakaland forum, and it going to ep. 7 right now, it was them who sub yamada also. if you want to dl it then sign up at http://aibakaland.forumup.org/
okay new for arashi fan. Jun just confirmed on his radio that there going to be a dvd for arashi around asia in dome concert. don't when going to come out but there would be. yaya. see more of them.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 11th, '07, 16:33

longtailedmonkey wrote::lol :D Oh, Lilypop, the other two that you don't know of are the dumbest, most funnest (don't know if that word exists), most adorable and funniest dumbies ever!!!!! :w00t:

One is Aiba Masaki, his fansite is called Aibakaland. The other's Sakurai Sho, he's a newscaster. Once Aiba Masaki went to Sakurai's house and found out that the toilet was automatic, he played with it several times. Until, well, erm, he broke it. :blink

You should really check out the drama Sho acted as a kindergarten in. I can't remember the title but trust me, it's fun to watch. :cheers: Just through the first episode myself though. :mrgreen:

Remember to watch Yamada Tarou Monogatari, Nino and Sho act in it. :thumright: I'm still watching it.
OMG!! after watching some yamada taro monogatari clips.. i fell in love with sho-chan!! he's choooo kawaii!!! and nino also!! i love his movie letters from iwo jima!! amazing movie... i love aiba too but my favorite arashi member is OHNO!!! he's a great dancer and singer!! and i love his personality!! he's soooo funny!! jun is hot!! i love jun jun plus im re-watching gokusen all over again :w00t: i never get tired of him and yankumi!! ♥

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Aug 13th, '07, 23:55

kozumifan wrote: OMG!! after watching some yamada taro monogatari clips.. i fell in love with sho-chan!! he's choooo kawaii!!! and nino also!! i love his movie letters from iwo jima!! amazing movie... i love aiba too but my favorite arashi member is OHNO!!! he's a great dancer and singer!! and i love his personality!! he's soooo funny!! jun is hot!! i love jun jun plus im re-watching gokusen all over again :w00t: i never get tired of him and yankumi!! ♥
Yay! Another Ohno fan! :cheers:
(Lately though, I've been converting to Ninoism due to Letters and Yamada Taro... :lol )

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 01:42

Haha Im a Jun fan forever but Shou has made his was to number 2 thanks to his charming smile and Yamada Taro

jollyfree

Post by jollyfree » Aug 16th, '07, 08:12

I'm a nino fan.and also love the whole group.
i only had some interest in nino&sho&aiba before.in the begining i only love takki~~!
私はタッキー本命です。そして、i get in love with toma~
since i came to know more and more about guys in Johnny's,i became aware of nino&sho&aiba etc.they are the guys i think cute and nice.not long ago i became a nino fan.and knew more things about arashi and eaci members.and i found some things i never knew before.like ohno is very cute、実話。その前に、i thought he's not handsome in Johnny's.and my view on jun got changed too.
arashi is hot~! like words in nino's J-WEB diary.
My English is poor~:-( cant exactly express what i wanna say`~ sumimasen~
Last edited by jollyfree on Aug 20th, '07, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Aug 16th, '07, 17:46

kiki wrote:sho drama is being sub by aibakaland forum, and it going to ep. 7 right now, it was them who sub yamada also. if you want to dl it then sign up at http://aibakaland.forumup.org/
okay new for arashi fan. Jun just confirmed on his radio that there going to be a dvd for arashi around asia in dome concert. don't when going to come out but there would be. yaya. see more of them.
Thanks for the info!
I'm going to check that page and stay tunned with cdjapan to buy the DVD! :D
that's so great! :cheers:

@jollyfree:
don't worry about your english, it's understandable and we as arashi fans obviously understand you! :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 10th, '07, 13:35

Yay im happy cause I bought an Arashi book yesterday which i think is gonna be quite funny.
When I come across funny bits ill translate them and put them up here.

Ive only read one page so far and it was about how Nino is the guy who stop arguments and an example is given of when Oguri Shun and some other actor (forgotten his name) were drinking and Shun got a bit drunk and started a fight with the guy saying his acting was really bad but luckily good old Nino was there to calm everyone down.

By the way Im also extremely sad because my friend couldnt get me tickets to the concert

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Sep 11th, '07, 18:13

EHH Shun drunk and talking crap! hahaha so unlike him
ah nino is the peacemaker da ne~
Yorokobi - ooh I'll look forward to the translations ! btw what kind of book is it? O_o

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Sep 12th, '07, 02:05

Yorokobi wrote:Yay im happy cause I bought an Arashi book yesterday which i think is gonna be quite funny.

Ive only read one page so far and it was about how Nino is the guy who stop arguments and an example is given of when Oguri Shun and some other actor (forgotten his name) were drinking and Shun got a bit drunk and started a fight with the guy saying his acting was really bad but luckily good old Nino was there to calm everyone down.

By the way Im also extremely sad because my friend couldnt get me tickets to the concert
eeeehhhh!!! :w00t:
what book? is it Arashigoto?
I'm really looking forward to your translation :D Any bits of infos about the boys are just soooo interesting.

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Sep 12th, '07, 04:25

anyone have the perfomance of Happiness which I can download? i forget which show though but they were all wearing colorful pants

i am in love with this song :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 12th, '07, 07:06

aishoni2 wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Yay im happy cause I bought an Arashi book yesterday which i think is gonna be quite funny.

eeeehhhh!!! :w00t:
what book? is it Arashigoto?
I'm really looking forward to your translation :D Any bits of infos about the boys are just soooo interesting.
No arashigoto but arashirashi maybe a new one?
Anyway im busy translating a drama at the moment too but hopefully ill have time toread it!

crush

Post by crush » Sep 16th, '07, 01:30

Does anyone have the Karaoke version of A.Ra.Shi? Its from this album http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%E3%83%BBRA%E3%83%BBSHI. If someone has it please upload it for me :) Thank you very much :D

Sasami9969

Petition to get Arashi to America

Post by Sasami9969 » Sep 19th, '07, 09:06

Hi everyone. This may sound dumb, but my friend and I are working to get Arashi to come over here to America. With your help, this can be possible. One of our main points is a petition from Arashi fans to get them over here. We want to show them that they are loved here just as much as everywhere else. So please show your support and sign. All we ask is that you use real information since we want it to be legit. Spread the word!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/arashi12/petition.html

Thanks for your support.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 22nd, '07, 06:51

Man im so happy some teachers at the school im working at gave me two dvds for my birthday CxDxG Arashi volumes 1 and 2! I hadn't seen them before eaither and I havent finished watching the second one yet but they are sooo funny. Who would of thought you can buy a burger without the bun!
Anyway I have to say that through watching these I am better getting to know the boys especially aiba and ohno the ones i knew least. Aiba is so funny. I had no idea his personality was so crazy im loving him and ohno is great to, I have a new respect for our boys with all the thinking outside the box stuff that goes on in this show!

crush

Post by crush » Sep 22nd, '07, 14:56

will you please rip and upload it for us? :D many people want to see it too :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 23rd, '07, 01:20

if somebody tells me how id be willing to give a go. I could probably work it out myself but im busy at the moment at dont have lots of time to fluff around

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 23rd, '07, 21:20

Yorokobi wrote:Man im so happy some teachers at the school im working at gave me two dvds for my birthday CxDxG Arashi volumes 1 and 2! I hadn't seen them before eaither and I havent finished watching the second one yet but they are sooo funny. Who would of thought you can buy a burger without the bun!
Anyway I have to say that through watching these I am better getting to know the boys especially aiba and ohno the ones i knew least. Aiba is so funny. I had no idea his personality was so crazy im loving him and ohno is great to, I have a new respect for our boys with all the thinking outside the box stuff that goes on in this show!
WOW!
You are so lucky! You have nice friends too!
I would die happily if I receive that kind of present! :D
btw, happy late birthday! :cheers:

Aiba and Ohno are just so crazy... seeing these shows I got to know them better and love them all! :lol

kiki

Post by kiki » Sep 28th, '07, 04:21

anyone who are interested in going to arashi tokyo dome on oct 8, fybabe have 4 ticket for sale contact her
10/8 dome tickets for sale

i've got 4 tickets for the 8th arashi dome con for sale.
gate 40
anyone interested please email me.
fybabe@gmail.com
ブログ拍手

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 28th, '07, 04:26

kiki wrote:anyone who are interested in going to arashi tokyo dome on oct 8, fybabe have 4 ticket for sale contact her
10/8 dome tickets for sale

i've got 4 tickets for the 8th arashi dome con for sale.
gate 40
anyone interested please email me.
fybabe@gmail.com
ブログ拍手
thanks so much for letting me know!!!

Sasami9969

Post by Sasami9969 » Sep 28th, '07, 23:24

Does anyone know the Arashi fanmail address in Japan?? If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

kiki

Post by kiki » Sep 29th, '07, 01:18

there is one for each arashi member. it for their radio show where you can write anything you want to them, and once a week they going to pick a letter and read it on the air. One person from U.S got her letter read from one of the arashi member. i don't know it but i think arashi.vox.com know it. you could ask her.

Sasami9969

Post by Sasami9969 » Sep 29th, '07, 01:22

Thanks alot for the help and the swift response. I'm one step closer to my goal because of you!

kiki

Post by kiki » Sep 30th, '07, 03:50

here the address i got from arashian
aiba :arashi@joqr.net
jun : arashi@nack5.co.jp
sho : sho@fmfuji.co.jp
nino :u need to go this website and drop a msg there www.bayfm.co.jp

Sasami9969

Post by Sasami9969 » Sep 30th, '07, 06:10

Oh my lord....thank you so much!! You are my new best friend!! I love you!! I think I'm gonna cry...You were the only one to try and help me on all the sites I've posted on. You are seriously a good person. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Sasami9969

Post by Sasami9969 » Sep 30th, '07, 06:14

I wish I could read and write japanese....I'm working on learning to speak it, but I have a long way to go so the Nino site looks like gibberish to me....But still thank you so much for the info!!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 7th, '07, 17:27

Thanks for the info kiki
Maybe I should try sending a letter to them :)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 12th, '07, 15:12

there was a funny 2 hour arashi special on tv last night. Unfourtunatly i missed about the first 40 mins but what I saw was great. There were a group of what I think were professors of some sort?? and they gave them experiments to try. When I turned it on they were just showing the results of growing combined watermelon and melon? the actually joined together it was like WOW. Anyway the funniest part of the show was when the experiment was to see what a persons reflection would look like from inside a round mirror ball but before doing that Aiba came up with his own idea of making a costume out of mirrirs and seeing if you could blend into the environment. There first place he tried was on an expanse of dirt or something and it was so funny cause he was trying so hard but it was just so obvious. He did kinda blend into the greenery when they went to a garden place though.
Anyway just thought id share that with you arashi fans

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 13th, '07, 04:00

thanks for sharing!
what show was it?

teachergirl

Post by teachergirl » Oct 16th, '07, 11:29

makito wrote:what show was it?
Not sure of the exact title, but I think it's something like Odoroki no Arashi. If you search "Arashi experiment" on veoh you should be able to find it. There are several segments, as the show was a long special. No subs, though. Definitely worth a watch for any Arashi fan. My favorite part, besides Aiba as mirror man, was the leaf boat. I love it when they try to make boats.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Oct 16th, '07, 18:39

isn't that the Arashi Seiki no Jikken Special? anyway, It was great!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 17th, '07, 03:07

Oh, thanks!
I'll check veoh and check some arashi pages too =D

Devilmaycry876

Post by Devilmaycry876 » Nov 22nd, '07, 04:38

Does anyone Arashi's/ mostly Ohno Satoshi's fan email cause a friend of mine wants to email them. pm if you know anything =]

sirya

Post by sirya » Nov 30th, '07, 07:37

Hello hello. Omg i'm so late finding this thread... but this doesn't seem really active?
shirahime wrote:It was in their 24 hours show. Aiba wrote a letter about the group and red it out. Both Aiba and Jun cried.
I was searching Arashi vids and I found this... Could anyone translate Aiba's Letter? I can't speak japanese that much...
While I couldn't understand, Jun crying made me cry :D
They're all so cute :wub:

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Dec 3rd, '07, 04:44

It also made me cry :)

here's the link to one of the translations:
http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on/49112.html

enjoy! :dance:

sirya

Post by sirya » Dec 5th, '07, 07:09

waaah! :w00t: thank you makito!! :salut:
omg minna, have you seen this Aiba speaks English? clip
He's so cute!

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Dec 8th, '07, 12:40

Where can i get the tv show of arashi with subtitles??? and the show of Jun ???

D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 15th, '07, 06:50

does anyone know if arashi are having a winter concert?

kiki

Post by kiki » Dec 17th, '07, 08:19

well don't know yet but there that johnny count down.

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Dec 18th, '07, 01:32

that's right!
I forgot all about it! :D
yay for the countdown! ^_^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 25th, '07, 14:58

has anyone else seen Ahrashi's new CM's they are hilarious
Matsu John hahaha

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jan 7th, '08, 08:00

Hi everybody!

I came bearing a survey ^^V
http://arashisea.livejournal.com/
arashisea is spearheading a survey to measure the current popularity of Arashi internationally (outside Japan). All comments are screened to ensure a secure poll and protect against wanking. The survey is open to ALL and those who doesn't have a livejournal account can fill in the survey anonymously or using an open ID (linking to your personal blog)

The survey due date is 14 January 2008
quoting a friend "not only will you be able to evaluate how far you are of being an arashi fan but your answers will be counted as well"
Please support the survey and spread it in your forums, blogs etc
Lets STORM the WORLD ^^v

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 8th, '08, 14:19

last nights arashi no shukudai kun was great
they had this one part which really showed the differences in all 5 boys
the question was something like what would you want to do for the 3 days before new years
i cant remeber all the answers but heres what i do remember
MatsuJun was all travel - on the first day hed go to america, paris the second and back to japan on the third
Sho was all work - concert rehearsal on the first, concert on the second, and ZERO stuff on the third
Nino was all games - the first day he wrote GAME, sencond GAME!, third GAME!!!
Ohnos i cant really remeber but on the second day they was kareoke with the arashi crew and the other guy on shukudai kun and the third day was sleeping in
aibas i cant really remember either but on the third day i think he was spending time with his family

Poor Sho would be doing that concert all by himself ^_^

Nino scared me during one game where they had to take the clothes of a model andfold them neatly because not only was he the fastest but all the folding was done perfectly and he was giving advice to the others too

sirya

Post by sirya » Jan 9th, '08, 17:46

aww i wanna see that~ :-)

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jan 11th, '08, 05:18

Yorokobi wrote:last nights arashi no shukudai kun was great
they had this one part which really showed the differences in all 5 boys
the question was something like what would you want to do for the 3 days before new years
actually from what I read in various fans translations, its: How they would spend the last 3 days of their lives before the earth destruction. Quite morbid question ne~ but they manage to lightened it up abit with their answers.
I have the lovely aatash(stormyteam translator) in my lj flist so I've always looked forward to her updates. For more Arashi tid bits there's also sumo-chan updates to look forward to.

Don't forget minna! Please fill in the survey at http://arashisea.livejournal.com

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 4th, '08, 09:13

This thread needs more action
all the arashi news goes into the sakurai or matsujun threads

I saw on the news the otherday briefly that Aiba got to be police cheif at some station somewhere for or day
or in other words according to the footage they were showing, he got to play around with firemen equipment all day

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 4th, '08, 09:33

Yorokobi wrote: Aiba got to be police cheif at some station somewhere

I must must see this one. I sadly have been slacking on my beloved boys lately. I need to catch up with all the Arashi No Variations. =o

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 9th, '08, 02:38

About aiba-chan's "accident" (hehehe...) there's lots of VOXs where a clip of it was uploaded, thank you to all!
Here's a link to one of them:
http://abyssinian27.vox.com/library/pos ... ghter.html
Poor "junior"... *laughs uncontrollably nevertheless*

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Apr 13th, '08, 18:12

thanks for the link! :D
Aiba is just so cute... any other news about Arashi? (besides the new show :))

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Apr 13th, '08, 20:00

Their new album, Dream"A"live is out on April 23!!! So EVERYONE BUY IT!!!!!!!

If anyone wants some good arashi news I suggest going to tenjostyle.vox.com

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jul 19th, '08, 05:46

Yorokobi wrote:This thread needs more action
all the arashi news goes into the sakurai or matsujun threads
That is so true...
The good news about arashi (summary since you may know this already):

1) Ohno finally in a drama, Maou where he acts brilliantly
2) Arashi new single "Truth" it's gonna be release on August 20 (includes the song for the olympics)
3) Matsujun doing a 24 TV special, where he plays a sick dad with an uncurable disease

I guess that's the newest stuff arashi-related :lol