[Discussion] Yukan Club

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
minimin

Post by minimin » Oct 23rd, '07, 07:23

^ LMAO! Dogs can be gay? O.o? Sorry If I'm asking a stupid question. XD No, I dont mean offense.. just asking. XD

Damn and I thought Cherie/Sherri is a girl. XD How did she look in the manga anyways? Were they in a hurry? LOL This is just crack. LOL.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 23rd, '07, 10:13

kokitty wrote:Oh well, we can always keep an open mind if that helps. Maybe Otokoyame is gay LOL! Afterall, since Dumbledore’s just been outted by JK Rowling, maybe the producers of Yukan Club are trying to out Otokoyama too :)
XD yes JK said so

_kaida_

Post by _kaida_ » Oct 23rd, '07, 16:16

I agree with most everyone that the pilot episode left room for improvement. I found the plot a little inane -- even though I know it's supposed to be a comedy -- and I feel that the writers could have made it a little more realistic/convincing, while still maintaining a general air of the ridiculous. I mean, if they're going to make it outrageous, they need to go ALL THE WAY instead of doing this lukewarm stuff.

Anyway, that aside, I think that the cast all certainly look their roles. Haha. I've always thought that Junno looked half and even though the hair is a bit bright, he does pull off looking like a foreigner. He's also very elegant-looking, so Bido's a good role for him -- he just needs to be a little less nice-seeming and more I'm-taking-your-clothes-off-with-my-eyes type. At least he's putting in the effort. Jin looks and acts like Jin; I wish he could have gotten into his character more. Even though I love him to death, Yoko was a little stiff (possibly because he's playing a character so drastically different from himself). The girls were for the most part decent. I think Kashi Yuu did a good job; Minami was good, too, just a little over the top at times, and Suzuki Emi was simply all right. As this is the first episode, though, I'm going to withhold further judgment. The actors are just getting used to their characters and I think that once they've become used to them, their acting will become more natural.

My favorite part of the first episode was Bido's and Karen's bowel movement issues. Probably because Taguchi's facial contortions are always entertaining to watch.

Anyway, I'm going keep watching it. Despite its shortcomings, it was still entertaining and it did manage to incite a few chuckles from me. That and every single one of the main cast is SO DAMN PRETTY. It wouldn't surprise if that's what's getting everyone to tune in.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 24th, '07, 00:20

mwahaha!! im watching it!! XD YAY ME!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Oct 24th, '07, 02:40

_kaida_ wrote:Anyway, that aside, I think that the cast all certainly look their roles. Haha. I've always thought that Junno looked half and even though the hair is a bit bright, he does pull off looking like a foreigner. He's also very elegant-looking, so Bido's a good role for him -- he just needs to be a little less nice-seeming and more I'm-taking-your-clothes-off-with-my-eyes type. At least he's putting in the effort. Jin looks and acts like Jin; I wish he could have gotten into his character more. Even though I love him to death, Yoko was a little stiff (possibly because he's playing a character so drastically different from himself). The girls were for the most part decent. I think Kashi Yuu did a good job; Minami was good, too, just a little over the top at times, and Suzuki Emi was simply all right. As this is the first episode, though, I'm going to withhold further judgment. The actors are just getting used to their characters and I think that once they've become used to them, their acting will become more natural.
Yeah. :S That's the only few things that are convincing me to give this drama another try. Being a KAT-TUN fan and all, I keep telling myself, "This is my job to watch this drama." Even though the pilot episode er, wasn't that great. Horrible, more like. Yeah, I'm watching Yoko, and I expect him to break out of character any moment. LOL. Like the scenes where he's sitting in the surveilance truck. I'm hoping episode 2 and 3 will be better as they get used to their characters... Otherwise, this drama isn't a keep. ^^;;

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 24th, '07, 02:52

anyways

i finished ep. 2!
i didnt understand most of it, but i know they old guy and the kid needed like 10 million yen right? and like the guys planned a kidnapping of yuri or whatever her name is to ghet that money, am i wrong?? i think i am ne??
BUT! i swear.. i'll never, EVER, get into a car driven by jin...seriously :fear: it's like planning your own death xD
the chinen kid was cute... and the preview was hilarious!!! hahah yoko with a wedding dress XD XD wanna watch it!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 24th, '07, 03:07

Yoko? Really? Thanks to akanishi_rocks from Asianfanatics (that sent it to me under veil of secrecy LOL) I hope she won't get mad at me....

southbound

Post by southbound » Oct 24th, '07, 03:38

Hey, I have a dilemma that regards this drama. I am a fan of hardsubs, but I don't know whether to go for Nya's or Love Song's because they both hardsub this drama. Which should I go for? Maybe this is an unfair question, because I'm sure they're both really good. I just am reallllly bad at deciding these things.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Oct 24th, '07, 03:48

southbound wrote:Hey, I have a dilemma that regards this drama. I am a fan of hardsubs, but I don't know whether to go for Nya's or Love Song's because they both hardsub this drama. Which should I go for? Maybe this is an unfair question, because I'm sure they're both really good. I just am reallllly bad at deciding these things.
I would suggest to download both and see for yourself of which hardsub you like better. One is of smaller filesize and the other is a bit bigger, but different typesettings as well, and different quality as well. Depends on you in which you would like. :)

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 25th, '07, 03:58

Ginoru wrote:Yoko? Really? Thanks to akanishi_rocks from Asianfanatics (that sent it to me under veil of secrecy LOL) I hope she won't get mad at me....
Wanna see this pic in HQ just click here and you will see more pics of Yukan Club
Credit to Scans and MF Links goes to yamaperfection

Ginoru, this is the pic and i still can't belive that this is Yoko~ hehehehe he looks pretty and i am in still in a shock state :blink :lol

There are more pics and in HQ
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?0wzwe2jgboz

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 25th, '07, 04:14

yeah! and there's a clip of junno in a wedding dress !

a2a

Post by a2a » Oct 25th, '07, 11:20

I think its quite enjoyable this drama. I like it a lot, gets my mind off things. I do believe the acting will improve cause it's happened before in other series (bad start but getting better by the episode). Can't wait to see the wedding dresses episode! :P

mandy_quyen

Post by mandy_quyen » Oct 25th, '07, 13:58

Yukan Club ep 01 + 02 (704x396 DivX6) (and further ep)

Can be founded at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt (Check folder Jdorama --> Yukan club)

my sis uploaded but this Jdorama seem interesting , i must check out 8)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 25th, '07, 15:59

i think Yoko's legs are more nice-shaped than mines XD

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Oct 25th, '07, 16:45

He looks so good as a girl! I've always told everyone that I love his looks but man! he is a pretty girl - you know he's one of those people that is just androgynous - just like Lee Jun Ki!

minimin

Post by minimin » Oct 25th, '07, 21:32

_kaida_, I agree with everything you said. If it was suppose to be a comedy, then it should have went over the top maybe like My Boss My Hero, not something that failed halfway trying to make the audience laugh. And then maybe Jin's weird acting would have been good enough; not that it was horrible. I guess he was just trying to fit to the genre of the drama, but the script didnt go so well with it that's why his acting came out a bit weird.

southbound, erm... well actually I've downloaded both versions (I actually have 4 diff version though) of Yuukan Club episode 1, but I liked NYA's version over LOVESONG. Both of the group did a fairly good job, but NYA's typesetting and readability was better for me. And also NYA had a bigger resolution and it's better in terms of the quality. But then it's up to you to which version you want. Both groups were good. You could always go here and read about others opinions too. There's membrs of LOVESONG and NYA answering at the lower part of the post. ^^; http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 70040.html

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 25th, '07, 21:36

SP1CA wrote:i think Yoko's legs are more nice-shaped than mines XD
LOL!! hahah he has nice legs xD

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Oct 26th, '07, 17:24

too corny. crap drama.

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Oct 26th, '07, 20:23

It's entertaining but overall a bad drama ^^U, there are too many wtf scenes, and not specially funny.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Oct 26th, '07, 20:40

I decided to check out episode 2 to see if I would miss anything if I stop watching this series. What can I say? Episode 2 was just like o_0 and wth. It's like they are trying to be funny but in the end, it's only making it worse. -_-
The fighting with Yuri and the fake kidnappers was just lame and then there was her volunteering to be kidnapped. I was like ok... what in the world?
I think I'll just stick to Galileo this season 8)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '07, 00:06

Finally got to see it, it is funny and as i was looking for nothing else i am happy with it 8)

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Oct 27th, '07, 00:46

I just watched episode 2 and I enjoyed it more than the 1st.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Oct 28th, '07, 20:04

i haven't seen ep 2 subbed but i like it and i kinda felt sad with top of page 27 comments... since people seem to like it... and i felt kinda lonely.. but then i read on with people who do liek it... now i'm not lonely...

And i totally happy with Junnosuke in this.. because him and one of the other members of Kattun i got them mixed up and didn't knwo there names...b ut because of this i know whio junnosuke is... the other guy has to get into a drama so i know him... hahaha
If that doesn't make since then forget it...

Bido i funny... i love his expessions... he didn't seem to be that type of person... Perfect to everyone but secretly not so perfect....

And OMG...
i was ready to cry when Jin was crying.... he did that so... i love weak guys if you want to know...
Chinen was so cute.... i was liek CHINEN... CUTIE!!! but i still like Yamada-kun more... and takaki...

BTW. doese Yoko look liek Ohno alittle? I keep seeing Ohno when i watch hime... haha it that round face and pouty lips.... i guess

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Oct 30th, '07, 13:13

Episode1 reminds me of HYD.. the scene where fancy cars line up to enter the school.. JIN was so hot~!! he's really enjoying the lollipop, haha..

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 30th, '07, 17:48

OK!!! Wanna hear KAT-TUN "Keep The Faith" (Yukan Club) it's a Radio Rip and only 1min45sec and most of it Jin song

Credit to the link to jin_love
http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_671160 ... 1193762728_[Radio rip] KAT-TUN - Keep the faith.mp3

and Credit to luvjin & akarui_mirai for this link and credit to uploaing goes to mixmin199

3min and 43sec
http://www.divshare.com/download/2571052-0eb

and Yukan Club Ep.3 RAW is OUT!!!
Check it out-ooo!!! :cheers:
http://clubbox.co.kr/apinkmaru

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 30th, '07, 18:26

Robina wrote:OK!!! Wanna hear KAT-TUN "Keep The Faith" (Yukan Club) it's a Radio Rip and only 1min45sec and most of it Jin song

Credit to the link to jin_love
http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_671160 ... 1193762728_[Radio rip] KAT-TUN - Keep the faith.mp3

and Credit to luvjin & akarui_mirai for this link and credit to uploaing goes to mixmin199

3min and 43sec
http://www.divshare.com/download/2571052-0eb

and Yukan Club Ep.3 RAW is OUT!!!
Check it out-ooo!!! :cheers:
http://clubbox.co.kr/apinkmaru
thanks again :D :thumright:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Oct 31st, '07, 12:20

SCANZ

YUKAN CLUB[/color]

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Nov 2nd, '07, 15:37

This drama is so random. The only reason why I am staying in to watch is because of that guy in Kanjani8 and Kashii Yu's characters. They're cute together. I hope they'll end up together ♥

Jin's getting good at acting too. And I hate Suzuki Emi's character haha!

rikie_11

Post by rikie_11 » Nov 2nd, '07, 16:09

Reigning_Ninya wrote:This drama is so random. The only reason why I am staying in to watch is because of that guy in Kanjani8 and Kashii Yu's characters. They're cute together. I hope they'll end up together ♥
Yeah, the episodes are quite random. But what the heck, it's cute in a sense! The episodes can pretty much stand by itself without watching the rest of it which makes it so one-shot like.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 2nd, '07, 21:43

It is good for me, i want something that keeps me distracted and doesn't require all my attention... i have to many things in my head for that, with this i can be a bit relaxed.
And those musical arrangements they do with classical music i really enjoy it :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 4th, '07, 19:45

I personally really like it...
1 think i think is funny is that Jin's character seems o emotionaless and he crys alot in this... and his crys look fake too... ahhaha

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 4th, '07, 20:15

Im watching the series and i like it so far, i like jin character.

phenally

Post by phenally » Nov 6th, '07, 02:25

i dont remember if i have watched eps 3 of yukan club... can someone tell me wats eps 3 is about? thank you. The last eps that i watched is on the story bout kidnapping...

Robina

Post by Robina » Nov 6th, '07, 04:23

phenally wrote:i dont remember if i have watched eps 3 of yukan club... can someone tell me wats eps 3 is about? thank you. The last eps that i watched is on the story bout kidnapping...
The Ep.3 is about the Wedding! and Ep.2 was the kidnapping! So, you seem that you didn't watch ep.3 yet! Have to watch it, it soooo funny~ espcailly the wedding dress :lol won't say more so I don't spoil for you the episode :D

EDIT:
and BREAKING NEWS!!! Here something for all of you!!!
KAT-TUN KeepThe Faith Preview (44 secs)
Credit to mixmin199
Just Download!!! Mee Will have to wait until i get home! >_< it fine~ :)
http://sharebee.com/1d2b5192
http://www.divshare.com/download/2648910-698

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 7th, '07, 12:36

God this drama, I really don't know what to make of it.

I like it - I must do if I keep going back to it, main reason being - Jin.

But there are plenty of wtf moments more than funny moments, the acting is next to terrible most of the time. The latest episode with Bido's grandma girlfriend was a whole 'WTF?' episode itself. But still, there was some funny bits, some bits where the acting was great. The music is great in this series, seriously. So it's not terrible to the point where I can't watch it.

Next weeks episode looks like it'll be better than this one. Hopefully.

Not trying to dig the series here, I do like it. Whether it's certain episodes I like or I can put up with the cheesy acting I'll still download it every week until it's finished.

oh, edit

question - can any one tell me when the ost is due out? *i know, should look back through the thread*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 7th, '07, 17:41

omg I used to think I can watch anything as long as any of my idols is in it but this is just too much O.O and even gorgeous wonderboy can't save this series! really what a nightmare :fight: but I'm still getting it just for Yoko's sake...I will *maybe* watch it later when i have completely nothing left to watch (unless some good soul provides Yoko cats *hopes*)

maybe in some other season this dorama would seem a bit better but this time there's Galileo, Utahime and Iryu which wins hands down

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 7th, '07, 23:33

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE this... going to watch ep 4... if i can get it today... hahaha

Jin'c character seem like the badboy type but he cries alot... hahaha... dang wish i can meet jin...
and now i love Junnosuke...

BTW who has seen the PV of Keep the Faith... it so... O___o smexy!!!!!

And... i only know that the sogn Keep the Faith will be out Nov 21.... I can't wait... i love the song!!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 9th, '07, 13:45

Did anybody hear about the Mike He rumour? He's supposed to star as a guest next to Emi Suzuki in one of the episodes, as an Arabian prince or something.

Credit: Yahoo and MingPao... I don't know if it's true or not, but given that there's two newspaper reports, it seems like it's true? o___O

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 9th, '07, 13:55

Rikayla wrote:Did anybody hear about the Mike He rumour? He's supposed to star as a guest next to Emi Suzuki in one of the episodes, as an Arabian prince or something.

Credit: Yahoo and MingPao... I don't know if it's true or not, but given that there's two newspaper reports, it seems like it's true? o___O
arabian prince?? :crazy: :crazy: probably it's something else :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 9th, '07, 14:52

ive watched the first two episodes of this drama
i wont say im dissapointed cause i didnt know what to expect to begin with
but i was kindof expecting to really enjoy it which im not really
its very mediocre as far as dramas go
the only thing id continue watching it for is jin because i like the character hes playing (go him!)
still i may watch the third episode before i make up my mind completely

strawberrynkiwi

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Nov 9th, '07, 14:57

Rikayla wrote:Did anybody hear about the Mike He rumour? He's supposed to star as a guest next to Emi Suzuki in one of the episodes, as an Arabian prince or something.

no idea.... but i wouldn't mind. mike is so hot. haha does he even know how to speak Japanese?

kitkatz23

Post by kitkatz23 » Nov 9th, '07, 15:08

^^ Just saw that posted on asianfanatics news page.

Can't wait to see Mike act in a Yukan Club! He's hot! =)

Not really liking the role he's playing though...I mean an arabian prince?? o.O He doesn't look middle eastern at all! He he he he....I wonder how his japanese is...I can't stand an off key jap accent...really does my head in.

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Nov 9th, '07, 15:22

juz watched ep 4..
really interesting..
i love the effect of the subs than love song made it..
really looks like ghost story..lol

Selece

Post by Selece » Nov 10th, '07, 15:06

Even though the acting is really terrible I keep coming back to this because of Jin.Ahh...Jin ....do you have any idea ...how much power you weild over us fan-girls. :wub:

And now Mike He's going to make an appearance too.Will surely watch it! :D :D

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 10th, '07, 15:12

I just watched ep 4 and thought the whole ghost thing was a bit out there. I just watched ep 3 of Galileo before and for some reason I was hoping for a plausible reason for all the doll/ghost thing in ep 4 but alas no.

The preview was really interesting. So Seishuro and Yuri engaged to be married? And Miroku fighting Seishuro over it? Possibly? Unless the preview was really misleading. Although I did get a feeling in ep 3 of a Miroku/Yuri pairing but I didn't think there was going to be any that stuff going on when I first started Yukan Club. So ep 5 looks interesting.

kawaii_kittie

Post by kawaii_kittie » Nov 10th, '07, 15:25

ehh?? mike he is going to star in yukan club?? waa cant wait especially for ep 5 cause yuri has an arranged marriage right?

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Nov 11th, '07, 00:32

sorry all the fans here but this is the 1st time i'm watching such terrible acting.. the stories are good and the decoration is fantastic but the acting of these rising stars ruins them all

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 13th, '07, 23:36

still loveing this series... the ghost story really got to me... hahaha... i was really sad... he really loved her... hahaha... i felt sad...
anyway... the next ep looks intrestign...
i liek Minami now,... the girl that does Yuri...s he is part French and on Cartoon Kat-tun she shows up Kame... funniness... hahah... she was really good at her French... i like her better with the short hair too...
And i really hope for a Miroku and Yuri thing...
and Bidou and Karen...

But this story is not much a love story... just a random story... which is good...

and Mike He in Yukan Club... intresting... he is hot too so i will be happy...

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 13th, '07, 23:47

i love that girl, kenbishi yuri. she's so lovely.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 13th, '07, 23:57

haruna_hamasaki wrote:i love that girl, kenbishi yuri. she's so lovely.
have you seen he on Cartoon Kat-tun she freaken beat up Junnosuke... it was funny...
and Jin put in a paper in the Time Killing Box that said "Kill the time Killing Box" it was funny... and she was liek "Don't destroy my memories"
Junnosuke learns french from her too..;

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 13th, '07, 23:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:
have you seen he on Cartoon Kat-tun she freaken beat up Junnosuke... it was funny...
and Jin put in a paper in the Time Killing Box that said "Kill the time Killing Box" it was funny... and she was liek "Don't destroy my memories"
:w00t:
where can i download that clip?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 14th, '07, 00:04

haruna_hamasaki wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
well... maybe Veoh... but you can atleast watch it on Crunchyroll...

Hum... her the link...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=195924

it funny... and the funniness of Junnosuke and Jin with her... they are so mean but she can be mean back..
and he last name is Bages... hahaha since she is french... (that doesn't seem liek a French last name to me thou...)

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 14th, '07, 00:20

NanaTorigawa wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
well... maybe Veoh... but you can atleast watch it on Crunchyroll...

Hum... her the link...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=195924

it funny... and the funniness of Junnosuke and Jin with her... they are so mean but she can be mean back..
and he last name is Bages... hahaha since she is french... (that doesn't seem liek a French last name to me thou...)
thanks alot. :cheers:

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 14th, '07, 01:28

^ i cant download at crunchyroll. also can't watch.
i want to download. :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 14th, '07, 01:49

i know you can't dl. but that the only place i know...b ut if you go asking the Cartoon Kat-tun thread they might lend you a hand

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 14th, '07, 14:33

I haven't watched CT in ages after gettnig a new computer.

KAT-TUN LOVE LJ is the place where I always got my CT downloads.

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

I really liked episode 5 which makes a change, I'm lost as to why Seishiro agreed to the marriage but that can wait until subs, but Jin was great in this episode. Which was probably the reason why I liked it so much,

Not to mention that those kid actors were adorable.

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Nov 14th, '07, 17:33

Rori wrote:I haven't watched CT in ages after gettnig a new computer.

KAT-TUN LOVE LJ is the place where I always got my CT downloads.

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

I really liked episode 5 which makes a change, I'm lost as to why Seishiro agreed to the marriage but that can wait until subs, but Jin was great in this episode. Which was probably the reason why I liked it so much,

Not to mention that those kid actors were adorable.
May I ask where you watched the raw? I'm addicted to this show; despite what other detractors have said about it, I really like watching it, probably because I'm just a sucker for dramas based on manga stories, revolving around rich people, with lavish settings. ;)

Also, can someone please tell me where I can download the manga? I'd really like to see how closely the drama follows the original manga. (Sorry if this has been asked before!)

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 14th, '07, 17:48

Of course;

http://community.livejournal.com/ourhour/

Keep that lj bk'mrked.

Just a few things you should know: the episode will be removed after about 3-5 days, so download it quickly and she has the subs up for direct download when they're released if you're wondering.

I have no idea about the manga, sorry. I didn't even know it existed until I found out about this drama.

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Nov 15th, '07, 05:17

I dont know if this was mentioned before but in episode 6;
KOYAMA KEICHIRO WILL BE A GUEST!!!! :cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 15th, '07, 10:48

Hmm, saw it on the preview. Only saw him in Kurosagi and that's about it.
Looks like something is going to go on between him and Noriko from the preview.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 15th, '07, 15:45

wow the fight between the JE boys was awsome man.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 15th, '07, 23:47

XD LOL! I wanted them to beat the crap out of each other... and they did. :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 16th, '07, 11:09

Speaking of the fight, damn Jin looks like Oguri Shun here:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 16th, '07, 11:22

he sure did

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 16th, '07, 18:57

Rori wrote:Speaking of the fight, damn Jin looks like Oguri Shun here:
yes he does :O

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 17th, '07, 10:41

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 17th, '07, 17:24

Rori wrote:Hmm, saw it on the preview. Only saw him in Kurosagi and that's about it.
Looks like something is going to go on between him and Noriko from the preview.
now I have more reason to be excited lol

But damn, when will Keii get a major role...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 20th, '07, 00:54

Hello! I am back afterover two weeks without computer!(ther ram card and the graphic card decided to die toguether ¬¬) Last Yukan i saw was ep 3, what did i miss???

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 20th, '07, 02:10

Ginoru wrote:Hello! I am back afterover two weeks without computer!(ther ram card and the graphic card decided to die toguether ¬¬) Last Yukan i saw was ep 3, what did i miss???
Bidos 70 year old girlfriend and hot fight between JE boys.

I suggest you go catch up. xD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 04:43

Ginoru wrote:Hello! I am back afterover two weeks without computer!(ther ram card and the graphic card decided to die toguether ¬¬) Last Yukan i saw was ep 3, what did i miss???
Yah Bido gets a 70 year old girlfriend

And...
Yuuri is engages to marry Seishiro... Kimiko is mad at Seishiro beign a money fiend... Miroku is mad at Seishiro too at beign a money fiend and not treatign friends nice...
so Seishiro and Miroku fight... Jin looked hot!!!
Also... Yuuri's mom wants a victoria style granddaughter from yuuri and yuuri is afraid....

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 20th, '07, 16:21

NanaTorigawa wrote:

And...
Yuuri is engages to marry Seishiro... Kimiko is mad at Seishiro beign a money fiend... Miroku is mad at Seishiro too at beign a money fiend and not treatign friends nice...
Also... Yuuri's mom wants a victoria style granddaughter from yuuri and yuuri is afraid....
You mean Noriko? :P

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 23:18

Rori wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:

And...
You mean Noriko? :P
Yah sorry... V__V i feel sad now.. i even when i wrote it i was liek that doesn't seem right...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 21st, '07, 01:06

awww ep. 6 was really cute
i reaaally liked this episode, it waas really sweet, specially the hugs between yuya and noriko.. and at the end :faint: kie-chan is amazing
sorta felt bad for noriko though, he was like her first love, why yuya?! why did you leave? :cry:
but ahaha at bido xD he got hit twice ahaha
seishiro was jealous? i dont thinks so, he was just worried about noriko <3
i want more norikoxyuya! :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 21st, '07, 01:47

Yeah Rori, trying to do so!! Good thing the subbed episodes are out :) and i don't have to wait !!
Bido with a 70 year old girlfriend sounds really funny!! But i find it curious that they hint relationships between them as the manga i think had none...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 21st, '07, 03:14

hahaha... this type of story seem to not have anythign to do with the manga.... kinda liek the behind sence things...