The Legend / Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Ssang

Post by Ssang » Nov 4th, '07, 08:01

sefilily wrote:Was there an ep 15 aired this week or not?
Yes, of course. I guess nobody uploaded episode 15 yet.

I'd be happy to upload the Mickeybaby x264 (700 mb) rip for ep 15, if noone has a problem with my doing so.

I can't believe how good Mickeybaby rips are. They're FANTASTIC. The sound is richer and the pic quality sharp and clear, the colors deeper. (No offense, but I don't think I'll ever download the Ental version again if I have choice about it.)

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 4th, '07, 13:00

I found links to ep 15 elsewhere on the net. (Am I allowed to name other sites here??)
I wish I knew what they were saying. I liked the bit in that forest where it's the Blue Dragon fighting Dam Duk and the Blue Dragon guy can't hurt Dam Duk, because obviously he's a guardian and can't harm the Joo Shin King. And I liked the look Dam Duk had on his face when Sujini appeared in the forest.
ETA: Does anyone know where I can download the special?

jinloh

Post by jinloh » Nov 5th, '07, 04:47

:-( Is JOJO2002 or anyone going to help post episode 15? Much appreciated.

peelie

Post by peelie » Nov 5th, '07, 08:01

sefilily wrote:I found links to ep 15 elsewhere on the net. (Am I allowed to name other sites here??)
I wish I knew what they were saying. I liked the bit in that forest where it's the Blue Dragon fighting Dam Duk and the Blue Dragon guy can't hurt Dam Duk, because obviously he's a guardian and can't harm the Joo Shin King. And I liked the look Dam Duk had on his face when Sujini appeared in the forest.
You can read episode summaries/translations at BJY's Quilt and as for the special, u can use the links below to download the Ental version (credit: JaeJin @ LiveJournal):

Special
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 5th, '07, 10:19

peelie wrote:
sefilily wrote:I found links to ep 15 elsewhere on the net. (Am I allowed to name other sites here??)
You can read episode summaries/translations at BJY's Quilt and as for the special, u can use the links below to download the Ental version (credit: JaeJin @ LiveJournal):

Special
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Thanks so much for the links.

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 5th, '07, 23:45

I can't believe how good Mickeybaby rips are. They're FANTASTIC. The sound is richer and the pic quality sharp and clear, the colors deeper. (No offense, but I don't think I'll ever download the Ental version again if I have choice about it
Ssang -- do you know whether Mickeybaby's rips are in 5.1 sound? I thought it indicated that they were 2 channel recordsin.

masuri

Post by masuri » Nov 6th, '07, 02:02

can i also get the link for ep. 15? i missed this episode last week and want to watch it before 16 airs in korea tomorrow. unfortunately, korean internet tv is very mac UN-friendly ...

any chance that someone will post the torrent for 15 anytime soon?

thanks!

peelie

Post by peelie » Nov 6th, '07, 02:22

masuri wrote:can i also get the link for ep. 15? i missed this episode last week and want to watch it before 16 airs in korea tomorrow. unfortunately, korean internet tv is very mac UN-friendly ...

thanks!
I know you asked for a torrent, but if you don't mind I can upload it in megaupload. Unfortunately I don't know how to go about making it into a torrent :glare:

jinloh

Post by jinloh » Nov 6th, '07, 02:35

:-( Thanks but megaupload doesn't work for me. Can anyone be kind enough to help us with the torrent? Would really appreciate it.

masuri

Post by masuri » Nov 6th, '07, 04:05

peelie wrote:
masuri wrote:can i also get the link for ep. 15? i missed this episode last week and want to watch it before 16 airs in korea tomorrow. unfortunately, korean internet tv is very mac UN-friendly ...

thanks!
I know you asked for a torrent, but if you don't mind I can upload it in megaupload. Unfortunately I don't know how to go about making it into a torrent :glare:
megaupload is fine by me! i would appreciate it very much if you could post the link!

i wonder why 15 isn't out on torrent yet? any ideas? ep. 16 airs here in korea tomorrow!

could it be licensing reasons?

peelie

Post by peelie » Nov 6th, '07, 04:25

masuri wrote:
peelie wrote:

thanks!
megaupload is fine by me! i would appreciate it very much if you could post the link!

i wonder why 15 isn't out on torrent yet? any ideas? ep. 16 airs here in korea tomorrow!

could it be licensing reasons?
Hmm..it might be. there are suppose to be really strict licensing stuff on this series. Just in case I'll PM u the MU links.

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Nov 6th, '07, 07:18

belleza wrote:Ssang -- do you know whether Mickeybaby's rips are in 5.1 sound? I thought it indicated that they were 2 channel recordsin.
Hi, Mickeybaby rips have 2 channel audio only. (Their audio is still much better than the Ental...)

However, there's a 5.1 channel rip at WITHS2's clubbox. It's the 1.5 gb version- ie, the thoroughly-unplayable-on-my-feeble-computer version.

snowbug

Post by snowbug » Nov 7th, '07, 17:13

Can someone tell me if there are some official (or otherwise top quality) desktop wallpapers available anywhere for this drama?

I tried looking from the official sites but gave up because neither seem to work very well for me.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 7th, '07, 17:27

snowbug wrote:Can someone tell me if there are some official (or otherwise top quality) desktop wallpapers available anywhere for this drama?

I tried looking from the official sites but gave up because neither seem to work very well for me.
Here

snowbug

Post by snowbug » Nov 7th, '07, 17:40

Excellent!

Thank you :)

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 7th, '07, 20:34

I'm watching ep.15 -- I like how Blue Dragon decorated his room, haha! It matches his outside. :lol

Poor Ho Gae... Kiha was brutally honest to him about her plans, and he just took it all in. What a lonely person... everybody wants to use him, nobody really loves him, and now he's nothing but a pawn :(

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 7th, '07, 20:41

ackirom wrote: Poor Ho Gae... Kiha was brutally honest to him about her plans, and he just took it all in. What a lonely person... everybody wants to use him, nobody really loves him, and now he's nothing but a pawn :(
Everyone gets what or who he deserves :roll

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 7th, '07, 21:24

WroW wrote: Everyone gets what or who he deserves :roll
In theory, sure. The thing is, not everyone actually gets what s/he deserves, all the time. But I just finished watching ep.15, and I guess he wants a mother figure, or someone that resembles her. Yes he got what he thought he wanted, but certainly not one on the terms he deserves. :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 7th, '07, 21:30

ackirom wrote:
WroW wrote: Everyone gets what or who he deserves :roll
In theory, sure. The thing is, not everyone actually gets what s/he deserves, all the time. But I just finished watching ep.15, and I guess he wants a mother figure, or someone that resembles her. Yes he got what he thought he wanted, but certainly not one on the terms he deserves. :P
Freud would have his fun with him :roll but seriously I can understand why Kiha turned bad because her way to the dark side is well portrayed but I cant feel sympathy for him.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 7th, '07, 23:15

WroW wrote: Freud would have his fun with him :roll but seriously I can understand why Kiha turned bad because her way to the dark side is well portrayed but I cant feel sympathy for him.
Aww, not even a little bit? Ho Gae was molded to be a soldier from a very young age, and not just in battle, but in life. Raised to obey his mother's wishes, then in uniform, made to follow his father's and the Hwacheon's orders and more recently succumbed to obey Kiha's commands. What's worse is he seemed like a happy optimistic kid in the beginning, only to be twisted by the circumstances surrounding his mother's death. He never really had a chance to be his own man. Despite what seems to be his own doing now, we all know the reason why he's going into this war, and it's not because it was his idea.

And now he's suffering from a 1-sided love for a girl I'm not even really sure he truly loves, because him falling for her, was part of the Hwacheon's plans. Poor Ho Gae :( ...if only he hadn't been born (approximately) under that star

Unless you mean, the actor. Or how he's not portraying Ho Gae's character more sympathetically :scratch:

masuri

SPOILER WARNING!! EPISODE 16

Post by masuri » Nov 8th, '07, 00:41

I just finished watching episode 16 in Korea .. some spoiler bits for those who can't wait. episode 17 is on tonight!
As Ho Gae pillages to the north in search of the white tiger symbol, his men kidnap Ba son and Dalbi after finding out the story of how her brother ran away to safeguard the white tiger symbol. In the meantime, Kiha, the leader of hwachun, and Yon dae are trying to find a way to keep dam duk's troops outside the palace gates upon his return. They hatch a plan to let the king enter the palace by himself and have his troops wait outside on the excuse that they're "unclean" due to the blood on their swords (kiha's decree). The king himself will be required to stop by the temple. They also decide to form another army to surround and possibly ambush the king's men waiting outside the palace gates. If the King and his men are able to enter the palace with ten fortress victories under his belt, it would be difficult to make Ho Gae king.

Back at Ho Gae's camp, Ho Gae starts killing the men they've gathered from the north one by one in front of Ba son while asking her if she recognizes any of them as her brother. Dalbi begs for him to stop and Ho Gae realizes what a monster he's become. As for the king who is still at Gwanmi Fortress, he struggles with how he's going to handle the Paekche territory and people and return to his palace at the same time. He too learns the story from Ba son of the white tiger symbol but rather than go after the symbol, decides to return to the palace. He and his men find out that Ba son's been kidnapped but fail to rescue her.

And finally, the former guardian of the blue dragon symbol decides to watch over and follow the king around to confirm whether or not he is the true joo shin king. he also stalks sujini around the fortress grounds.

the last scene is of dam duk riding back to the palace.
Cheers!

ans

Re: SPOILER WARNING!! EPISODE 16

Post by ans » Nov 8th, '07, 01:34

masuri wrote:I just finished watching episode 16 in Korea .. some spoiler bits for those who can't wait. episode 17 is on tonight!

Cheers!
Thanks for the summary...just started downloading.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 8th, '07, 04:06

Episode 01 is at 36% *.* Im just curious about one thing... are the Ental videos with english or chinese subs ? Thanks

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 8th, '07, 05:46

incube wrote:Episode 01 is at 36% *.* Im just curious about one thing... are the Ental videos with english or chinese subs ? Thanks
they are RAWS... not subs at all... you'll have to download the softsubs in the Subtitles Forum.

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 8th, '07, 14:26

Thanks for the summary of ep 16. I'm currently watching it without subs. And I heard that ep 17 and the preview is good too. I want to see the preview!

masuri

Spoiler within a Spoiler!

Post by masuri » Nov 8th, '07, 14:30

Wow, I just finished watching episode 17 and it was great! .. SO action-packed!

Anyways, for those who couldn't wait ... episode 17 spoiler with a spoiler within the spoiler!
The Hwachun undermine Yondae’s efforts by holding him and the other parliament members hostage as insurance. In the meantime, Dam Duk receives the priestess’ order that he must come to the temple by himself and that his army must wait outside the palace gates since they are unclean (too much blood on their hands). He follows this order despite knowing what is going on in the palace. He goes to the temple and confronts Kiha who tells him that she will do whatever necessary to serve the true Joo Shin king. She tells Dam Duk that if he wants to stop her, he must kill her. What follows is a whole flashback sequence of their history together when Dam Duk finally confesses that he came to see her because he still had feelings for her. But now, he considers their relationship officially over. Dam Duk, Jumuchi, the lord of Gwanmi fortress and Sujini raid the Hwachun’s secret hiding place and steal the Phoenix’s heart. In the meantime, Dam Duk’s general and army stand guard outside the hostage situation. The Hwachun leader receives word of the raid on their headquarters. Eventually, the King arrives to confront the Hwachun’s leader who kills one of the parliament members for all to see with his black magic. As he is about to kill each member one by one, Dam Duk shows everyone the three symbols of the blue dragon, turtle, and phoenix heart that he brought with him to suggest a trade for the parliament members’ life. However, before the trade is made, one of the parliament members stands up to ask the King whether he was in fact responsible for murdering their sons. The king answers no and the same parliament member kills himself to prove his shame and loyalty. Another parliament member stands up to do the same thing but the King prevents tries to prevent this by attack the Hwachun. A serious fight ensues between Dam Duk’s team and the red ninjas with the King fighting the Hwachun’s leader. The king is losing and about to be killed in the mist of all the fighting but then the blue dragon symbol comes to life and the guardian of the blue dragon (the lord of the gwanmi fortress) throws his spear at the Hwachun leader who disappears in a cloud of black smoke (he’s not dead because he’s heard talking in the next episode). Back at Ho Gae’s encampment, he calls out Ba son to confirm whether or not some tools he's found is related to her brother. She confirms this by starting to cry and he sets out for the town where he is reported to be in. Back at the palace, the Julnro leader (Heuk-Gae) goes on a tirade scolding the rest of the parliament members for not listening to them. He takes over as head of parliament from Yon dae. The question that looms in the air is what to do about Ho Gae and his army …
Preview Spoiler:
Looks like Sujini and Dam Duk finally get together. It looks like that Sujini is drawn to the Phoenix heart and may even claim the heart for herself. We also see a scene where Sujini is fighting with Kiha and gets cut. The last scene is Yon dae asking what Dam Duk intends to do with Ho Gae. Dam Duk wants to join with Ho Gae to unite the three kingdoms.

Cheers!

masuri

Oh and one more thing ..

Post by masuri » Nov 8th, '07, 14:35

Spoiler addition to Ep. 17:
Dam Duk still doesn't know that Kiha is carrying his child. When Kiha says that she will do whatever necessary for the true Joo Shin king, she is speaking of her child as the next king. But Dam Duk assumes that she means to support Ho Gae. She takes note of this misunderstanding but fails to clarify the matter.

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 8th, '07, 14:42

Thanks for the spoilers. I suppose if I go to sleep now by the time I wake up the ep will be available to download.

I was on soompi and they had pics from the preview and poor Sujini ...

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Nov 8th, '07, 21:31

Thanks masuri for the information.

I love it when Sujini & company kick ass. :lol

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 8th, '07, 21:37

I feel bad for HoGae. I think Dam Deok honestly still loves him as a friend , he just doesn't know why he can't get through to him and it's frustrating him on top of many other things atm. I think HoGae feels the same way , he's just been blinded all these years by everyone around him being uncaring and genrally plotting all the time.

I think that if HoGae and DamDeok were able to chill out , like being captured in the same room with no weapons or anything , they would end this silent feud.

As for Kiha , I did feel bad for her until she ************ the oracle. I don't have any respect for her now , sorta like I did with Kaijin. =x

incube

Post by incube » Nov 9th, '07, 12:52

I really like this series... Really good special effect and comic scenes are fun. I was surprised how good it was the fight between the guardians and kija and kija vs Heaven's Son. Usually those level of animation can only be seen in movies.

Btw did it really cost 40 million dollars?

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 9th, '07, 13:59

Just finished ep 17. And the Blue Dragon dude (I don't know his name) even though he said nothing was awesome in the last fight scene.

And everytime Sujini's eyes water is just pulls at you.

I love the preview for next week's ep
Sujini can't kill Kiha because Kiha's carrying heaven's child?

And there's a bit in the preview when the soldier people are putting on Dam Duk's armour rather than Sujini, which I thought was interesting.
I want next week to come quickly!

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Nov 10th, '07, 18:49

Dam Deok:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 10th, '07, 20:35

Screencaps from Episode 17

Blue Dragon
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I think out of all the characters in Four Gods, only Dam Duk and Blue Dragon are the good-looking guys. But I think Blue Dragon is yummy :lol
Last edited by khmai_kandi22 on Nov 10th, '07, 20:52, edited 3 times in total.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 10th, '07, 20:43

sefilily wrote:Just finished ep 17. And the Blue Dragon dude (I don't know his name) even though he said nothing was awesome in the last fight scene.

And everytime Sujini's eyes water is just pulls at you.

I love the preview for next week's ep!
Mind telling me where did u get the subs for 16 and 17?

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 10th, '07, 20:44

khmai_kandi22 wrote:Screencaps from Episode 17

Blue Dragon
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I think out of all the characters in Four Gods, only Dam Duk and Blue Dragon are the good-looking guys. But I think Blue Dragon is yummy :lol
I can't help to think he looks like an insane woman. =x

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 10th, '07, 20:51

Archaenon: LOL, well we do have our own tastes :roll

incube: The subs for ep16-17 isn't out yet, I think sefilily watched it raw or with chinese subs.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 10th, '07, 21:20

khmai_kandi22 wrote:Archaenon: LOL, well we do have our own tastes :roll

incube: The subs for ep16-17 isn't out yet, I think sefilily watched it raw or with chinese subs.
Thanks for the quick reply =D I guess ill just wait for ay_link and company xD

Btw i have the same impression as Archaenon... :P

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 10th, '07, 21:25

incube wrote:

Well then, no more pics of Blue Dragon, I'll just keep him to myself :P

Next batch will be Dam Duk, bet you all want that :P

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 10th, '07, 21:58

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
incube wrote:

Well then, no more pics of Blue Dragon, I'll just keep him to myself :P

Next batch will be Dam Duk, bet you all want that :P
Ineed. BYJ love. =p

AT ANY RATE , INTRO POST IS UPDATED WITH NEW INFO , MORE LINKS AND THE OST NOW. enjoy <3

pikavec

Post by pikavec » Nov 11th, '07, 00:07

I agree Blue Dragon is yummy :scratchchin: ,so please post more pics of him :D

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 11th, '07, 00:18

Here's a batch of Dam Duk :P

Screencaps from Episode 16
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image
Image Image

Screencaps from Episode 17
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

I find it that in ep17, Dam Duk had way more good-looking scenes than in ep16. :P

pikavec: I'm hoping to catch more of Blue Dragon in the next two episodes, I'll post more screenshots of him when the raws are out. For now, just stare at him :lol

pikavec

Post by pikavec » Nov 11th, '07, 01:02

Thanks i'll be Waiting :salut:

incube

Post by incube » Nov 11th, '07, 03:11

I know my life might be at risk but i really think Dam Duk is good looking.... how come he is one of the top hotes guys... It is a question for all you ladies there :mrgreen:

Btw i dont know how long i can wait... really need to ask the You-Know-what question *.* (The one im not supposed to ask here)

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 11th, '07, 05:27

Yeah, I was watching without subtitles and then read someone's summary of the ep so I got the gist of the ep.

masuri

Post by masuri » Nov 11th, '07, 07:43

can anyone confirm that starting from episode 19 on, the drama is going to fast forward three years later and dam duk will be sporting a beard?

i find this to be a little strange because i like how the story is going so far ... i feel like this "jump" will break the flow of the drama ...

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 11th, '07, 08:15

I can't confirm that but I've heard the rumour too. And I don't want to see DD with a beard.

I suppose
Sujini and DD are going to be parted in some way and 3 years later they'll meet again. But that means at the end of ep 18 there will be some sort of order that is restored if 3 years later DD is still King. There are rumours of Kiha dying (although can she die when she's pregnant with DD's child? Perhaps she'll be in hiding?) so that would leave DD free to be King.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 12th, '07, 16:38

Whaaat? I'm in the middle of watching ep.17 and how come the Hwacheon ninjas suddenly look pathetic against the returning army? They seemed so powerful in the beginning when they were attacking the palace. :scratch:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 12th, '07, 16:45

Jumong did a time jump too (ok its different with a 80 episode drama) and I am sure it will work just as well for the Legend as it did for Jumong. Actually I was concerned about the last episodes of the drama till I heard about the time jump news :roll . I am sure it wont break the flow and its also necessary since it "only" has 24 episodes.

nho

Post by nho » Nov 12th, '07, 18:29

does anybody know if they have the subtitles for episode 16 and 17 yet?

Thanks.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 13th, '07, 01:02

OMG NOOOOO !!! READ THE SUBTITLE THREAD ... IT SAYS EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKS WHEN WILL THE SUBS COME OUT, THEY WILL POSTPONE IT ONE HOUR.... SO DONT ASK !

They are working on it so be patient.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '07, 01:50

i agree wit WroW..it is necessary for The Legend to have a time jump considering it is just a 24-ep drama.. ~ i was wondering how they were gonna fit in a lot of events into it, and the time jumping idea seems to be the solution.. ~

Jumong did do a lot of time jumps...some of those even surprised me! ~ but i dun fink itL stop the flow of the drama..since itL be more like..not much wudv happened after the "event" whatever that wud be..and itlL be just something like..the entire country reached a near-stabilised state or something..

UNLESS of course..they decide to add more episodes! which defo won't hurt and i wont argue against!

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 13th, '07, 15:43

Check the main post , and use the links provided to know where S2 is at with the subs and where to get the subs or just refresh until you go nuts .

DO NOT ASK WHEN THEY ARE COMING OUT IN THIS THREAD OR THE SUBS THREAD.
S2 is doing this out of thier own time , so don't annoy them with those types of questions.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '07, 21:54

i just finished watching ep 16 AND 17..and ohmageee..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... i can't wait for next week...T___T"

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 13th, '07, 22:05

fairytwix wrote:i just finished watching ep 16 AND 17..and ohmageee..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... i can't wait for next week...T___T"
LOL you should watch the long preview for ep19, thats going to be a great episode too and maybe the peak of the "non existent" DD-SJ romance.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '07, 22:35

WroW wrote:
fairytwix wrote:i just finished watching ep 16 AND 17..and ohmageee..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... i can't wait for next week...T___T"
LOL you should watch the long preview for ep19, thats going to be a great episode too and maybe the peak of the "non existent" DD-SJ romance.
long preview for 19?? where?! i only saw the one at the end of ep 17!!! and there was a "mini scene" between 'em....arrrrgh..seriously..its drivin me nuts..hahahah...
i wasn't expecting the leader of the hwachun to die at all!!!! and when dam duk got that phoenix heart...i was on edge..coz i thought sujini might awaken soon..seriously..when he got the symbol for the blue dragon and the phoenix heart..i thought both will awaken at the same time during the battle scene..but boy was i disappointed...grrrr..i guess i can't have the best of both..lol..

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 13th, '07, 22:46

fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote:
long preview for 19?? where?! i only saw the one at the end of ep 17!!! and there was a "mini scene" between 'em....arrrrgh..seriously..its drivin me nuts..hahahah...
i wasn't expecting the leader of the hwachun to die at all!!!! and when dam duk got that phoenix heart...i was on edge..coz i thought sujini might awaken soon..seriously..when he got the symbol for the blue dragon and the phoenix heart..i thought both will awaken at the same time during the battle scene..but boy was i disappointed...grrrr..i guess i can't have the best of both..lol..
This preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dm1o1xznly
The leader isnt dead yet :roll

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '07, 23:05

WroW wrote:
fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote:
This preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dm1o1xznly
The leader isnt dead yet :roll
waaaah..thanks for the linkie..heheheh.. ~
oh my goodness..the preview!!!! waaaaaaaah... ~ its killin me more..hahaha..i seriously can't wait...its seriously shockin..ooooh..her powers are goin to awaken in the next set of eps then..w00h00.. ~ aaah..i wish they cud make this drama longer...seriously..T___T" ~ oh ye..sujini looks weird wearing a dress..hahaha..mebbe coz iv seen too much of her n men's clothing....hehehe..

oh..i wudv thought that the hwachun leader is still alive..lol..otherwise it won't be fun anymore..

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Nov 13th, '07, 23:52

Sujini >>====<> Evil Baddies

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 14th, '07, 00:24

oh..thanks for the gifs.. ~hehehehehe..i love that scene..sujini is awesome! ~ XD

incube

Post by incube » Nov 14th, '07, 02:59

I should have started watching this series after it finished airing -.- I hate having to wait xD Never thought this show would be so good...

Who acts as Sujini? She is so beautiful and funny =D The scene where she is drinking at the river is so cute ! :wub:

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 14th, '07, 13:35

incube wrote:I should have started watching this series after it finished airing -.- I hate having to wait xD Never thought this show would be so good...

Who acts as Sujini? She is so beautiful and funny =D The scene where she is drinking at the river is so cute ! :wub:
see..i shud be saying that as well..i only started watching this coz its some sort of "spin-off" from Jumong....hahahaha...i just loved jumong..it got me into historical dramas...but ye..i hate waiting..im not a patient person...but i like how this drama is just full of suspense and intrigues but still not too complicated to understand...

oh..what i like about it the most is that the "romance" bit of the drama isn't too stressed or exaggerated on..like..the ballad of suh dong..now that one was good too..but the "romance" bit just annoys me..T__T" sorry for suh dong lovers..lol..

the girl who acts as sujini is a newbie comer...her name's LEE JI AH this is her first drama too i think...~ check her wiki on the link.. ^^

incube

Post by incube » Nov 15th, '07, 01:52

I love and hate romance in dramas ... specially if they are sad ones T_T
I love to watch while it lasts but when the final episode is getting near i start getting this really sad feeling.... and when i finish the series, the only thing i can think of for the next couple days is the drama. Last time i got this sensation was with "I am Sam" Y_Y
Back to The Legend... i think things might get a bit complicated when DD finds out that Kiha has his baby .... Hope DD stays with Sujini at the end and Kiha die a painful death (burned) xD

Anyone feel like making me an avatar of Park Ming Young ? or Sujini? Would really appreciate :salut: :salut: :salut:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 15th, '07, 02:04

Gah, ep17 let me hanging T_T

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 15th, '07, 02:16

khandii ikn0 what u mean! the legend left me hanging! hahahahah..and it got worse when WroW showed me the extended preview for this weeks episodes..

incube i agree wit u..i don't mind love stories in historical dramas...so long as its within the context and it isn't too much..I havent finished I am Sam yet so i can't really say much bout that one..hahaha..Mebbe i love TOP? hahahah..

Nweis, about "ur ending" hahahah..I reckon Sujini and DD are gonna end up together! lol..I mean, come on, they should at least..Coz this time, DD is still "human" to some extent and even if he has been "chosen" by heaven....And no matter how evil Kiha has become, I sitll feel bad for her..

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 15th, '07, 02:20

fairytwix wrote:khandii ikn0 what u mean! the legend left me hanging! hahahahah..and it got worse when WroW showed me the extended preview for this weeks episodes..

incube i agree wit u..i don't mind love stories in historical dramas...so long as its within the context and it isn't too much..I havent finished I am Sam yet so i can't really say much bout that one..hahaha..Mebbe i love TOP? hahahah..

Nweis, about "ur ending" hahahah..I reckon Sujini and DD are gonna end up together! lol..I mean, come on, they should at least..Coz this time, DD is still "human" to some extent and even if he has been "chosen" by heaven....And no matter how evil Kiha has become, I sitll feel bad for her..
Yah, it got worse when I saw the extended preview as well. T_T

This series is so good and exciting. LOL, I don't think I'll stand waiting for all the episodes to be subbed then watch it in one go. It'll end too quickly :P

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Nov 15th, '07, 02:29

hm.. im gonna give this show a go.. thx for subbing it...

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 15th, '07, 02:30

the girl who acts as sujini is a newbie comer...her name's LEE JI AH this is her first drama too i think...~ check her wiki on the link
Yeah, when I saw the first episode, I thought "ehhh?!? Lee Yo Won's in this?!?" The resemblance is striking. Apparently, Lee Ji Ah beat out a bunch of people for this role, which was probably cast about 2 years ago. Due to her education in graphic design, she helped out with some of the background design on the drama as well.

Debuting at 27 is pretty amazing -- I don't recall any other actress doing that. The fact she graduated from Pasadena suggests she probably went to high school here too. In that way, she could be another Jung Ryu Won with real roots in both "here" and "there."

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 15th, '07, 11:41

I just finished watching 18 without subs and it was totally Sujini's episode. Except for some parts where I just zoned out with Ho Gae and whatever.

masuri

Post by masuri » Nov 15th, '07, 12:32

I have a question about episode 18:
What do you guys think the Gwami Overlord's dream means? The one with Sujini in it (and yes, with long hair!)? Is it a dream from the past or the future? Any thoughts ... ?

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Nov 15th, '07, 17:09

Just finished watching episode 17 and dang, it is totally a cliffhanger. Aaahh Sujini totally kicks ass. She's soo cute especially when she gets drunk LOL, always likes to talk to herself :lol Can't wait for DD and Sujini to get together. :crazy: It seems like Kiha will hurt poor Sujini in the next epi... ahh I'm really hating Kiha now, she's gotten so evil.
Oh and Hwacheon leader can't be dead right? I mean it looks to me that before he got hit by the bluedragon's power, didn't he turn into those birds (he used his transforming magic :scratch: )
I think they should also extend the episodes because just like Jumong (supposed to be only 60 episodes became 81) since there were a lot of fans begging for more.

Hopefully they show more of the romance aspect and more CGI of the four guardians in the coming episodes. So far it seems this will be my third favorite drama after Dae Jang Geum and Jumong. I so love these historical dramas. The stories pulls you in for every episode even if they are a little long.

Last, but not least, keep up the good job WITHS2 in subbing this drama. :wub: you guys.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 15th, '07, 21:24

fairytwix wrote:......And no matter how evil Kiha has become, I sitll feel bad for her..
The problem is that the love kiha feels is a one way thing... and the thought of kiha harming sujini to hurt DD's feelings makes me hate her more :cussing:
I am worried about Kiha's baby... i woudnt like DD to go back to kiha just for the responsibility of being the father....

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 15th, '07, 21:30

fairytwix wrote:And no matter how evil Kiha has become, I sitll feel bad for her..
I feel the same way about her :-) ...I hope this will have a Star Wars kinda ending where the little good in her wins and she sacrifices herself for DD (or anyone) --- (Kiha = Vader :mrgreen: :scratch: :whistling: )

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 15th, '07, 21:40

khandz arrrgh..ikn0..if i did wait for everything to be finished..everything wudv been over all too quickly!!! mwahahahah..T__T" iL be like.."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

guccijana yep! give it a go! its defo worth a try..see..i only watched this coz of jumong..but now i can't stop watching it!!!

serfilily and masuri iv just finished dL ep18..hehehe..since i was like..shud i dL it or not? wait for the next sub mebbe? hahahah..but in the end..i can't help it..i dL it..im just bout to watch it..so iL give you guys some thoughts on it later..oh ye...i do tend to zone out on the rest of the scene's unless its got dam duk ro sujini in it..hahahaa..

oh..and to answer ur question:
i fink, about the overlord's dream, its just the Blue Dragon Symbol reacting to Sujini because she is the TRUE PHOENIX..i haven't seen the ep yet, but if u go back to the earlier episodes when he saw a vision of her "past" life..uL know what i mean.. hmmm..it cud then be that he's confusing this "vision" or "dream as u wud call it, and think that he's in love wit her or something...
garnet hahah..i agree wit u..they shud extend the series! but then again, the budget that they have is already too much..i reckon they might've even gone above it...lol..idk....but then, they mightv their own reasons for keeping it to that length..ie..may make the story drag on..or something like that...
no...the hwachun leader is not dead yet..
incube hmmm..well..if u look at it that way..about kiha..then yes..she's gonna come out as the bad person..but then again, think, it was dam duk who listened to the other people and didn't believe her in the first place..so, in this case, it wasn't dam duk who got betrayed..but HER...got what i mean..^^
about the baby..lol..i dun fink dam duk will go to her just because of that..if it does happen, then the drama is all to predictable and we'll all be disappointed won't we? hahaha..my friends and i have this theory that mebbe, sujini will "conceive" the baby..pwahahahaha.. but then again..it cud be a good thing that kiha is carrying the baby..coz if harm comes to the baby, then SHE will be the one turning into the BLACK PHOENIX and not sujini! coz it was sujini who turned into the BLACK PHOENIX and the beginning of the series didn't she???
phew..one long arsed reply..T___T"

*edit*

WroW, i just have to make a comment bout ur Kiha-Vader theory! hahahahaha.. ~ its all too brilliant.. but then again..something else cud happen..~ (check my last spoiler comment bout my conspiracy theory) hehehehe.. :whistling: :whistling:

incube

Post by incube » Nov 15th, '07, 22:29

I guess you know korean fairytwix .... I have e18 and e19 but no having the subs is killing me xD

-Semi Spoiler-
If u think about it from the begining... kiha never entrusted DD anything about herself... and the reason DD decided to leave her was because of that. I remember the part where DD meets with Kiha in the temple and said: " I came to you because i still had some hope...." So to me Kiha was lying to DD from the begining. She decided to make DD's life impossible just because of a misunderstanding?