The Legend / Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 15th, '07, 22:29

Actually thats what I thought about when I heard she was pregnant...her baby dies and she turns into the sujak...that would just be a reversal of what happened 2000years ago. Back than Seo..(what was her name :scratch: ) was pregnant, the kid died and she turned into the sujak...and this time it might be the same fate just the other way around.
Well for now Sujini seems to disappear for the next few years, when she hears she might be the sujak. So I am curious what they will do with Kiha and the kid during the 3 years of the time jump

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 15th, '07, 22:35

WroW wrote:
Actually thats what I thought about when I heard she was pregnant...her baby dies and she turns into the sujak...that would just be a reversal of what happened 2000years ago. Back than Seo..(what was her name :scratch: ) was pregnant, the kid died and she turned into the sujak...and this time it might be the same fate just the other way around.
Well for now Sujini seems to disappear for the next few years, when she hears she might be the sujak. So I am curious what they will do with Kiha and the kid during the 3 years of the time jump
so the time jump is defo confirmed then? oh ye..coz ep 19 is out already..lol..i havent seen it yet...but ye...i think theyr makin the reversal of what happened thousand of years ago to come to a better ending..no tragedy..hahahah.. :cry: :cry: :cry: i dun want DD to kill Sujini now do i??? *sniffles* hmm..i agree..cud it be that Kiha goes into hiding with the Hwachun leader?? and they will wait for another right opportunity to strike back??oh..and one more thing..cud the reason be for the separation between DD and Sujini be bcause they dont want her turning into the Black Phoenix??
incube-kun i don't really speak korean..but from the limited knowledge that i have..and the events and reactions that u can see..i just sorta..erm..make my own guesses? hahhahaa.. ~ XD thats how it goes most of the time..jumping into conclusions.. ^^

aaaan..bout ur -semi spoiler- hahahaha.. ~XD idk..i think kiha did trust dam duk..but she was just scared that if she did tell dam duk d truth bout her, he's gonna turn his back on her..but you see, it was dam duk's fault for not believing in her in the first place..like..totally believing..he was easily swayed...w/c i guess was the former King's intention..so that he's gonna awaken...

incube

Post by incube » Nov 15th, '07, 22:59

Ya i think im gona watch it Raw and guess as much i can lol .... e18 is calling me ! :goggle: :goggle:

Fairy: U got to understand i can let kiha be a good person cause that would mean im accepting the possibility of Kiha & DD and leaving poor Sujini... :glare: :x :cry: So ... Evil Kiha forever :cussing:

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 15th, '07, 23:09

lol.. incube i understand ur sentiments...hahahahah... ~ i still do want Sujini and DD to end up together..hahahha.. but ye..i still feel bad for Kiha tho..i am that type of person you see.. ~ i emphathise wit every character in the dramas i see..even Hwachun Leader..lol

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 15th, '07, 23:36

No idea if the time jump will really happen :roll

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 15th, '07, 23:45

pwahahaha..WroW..and i though it was confirmed! ~ aaaaagh..T__T" not knowing is killing me..*sniff* sniff*

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 15th, '07, 23:59

But and this might be big spoiler
the producer or was it one of the actors said the love between dd und sj wont really happen or stay one sided...I dont remember the exact comment anymore (getting old) but on soompi there is more than enough info about everything

incube

Post by incube » Nov 16th, '07, 01:25

WroW wrote:But and this might be big spoiler
the producer or was it one of the actors said the love between dd und sj wont really happen or stay one sided...I dont remember the exact comment anymore (getting old) but on soompi there is more than enough info about everything
You just ruined my life :cussing: :alcoholic: :cussing:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 16th, '07, 01:32

incube wrote:
You just ruined my life :cussing: :alcoholic: :cussing:

LOL nothing is certain...and the spoiler tag + the warning were there for a reason :roll
Last edited by WroW on Nov 16th, '07, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 16th, '07, 01:40

lol..did they now?? oh dear..oh dear..see, that's one of the reasons why i don't go to soompi drama threads coz there are just loooads of spoilers..i dun mind discussing the drama..lol..and even if the spoiler tags are there..i still get tempted to read em...

incube lol..no need to get mad now..the spoiler warning was there after all..hahahah...
i had a feelig it MIGHT even end that way..since BYJ seem to like sad-ending dramas...but..idk..i just hope i wont get disappointed by the ending..hahahaha...hoping against hope that they do end up together..i did hear that they have finished filming the entire drama..and is now just doing the CGFX ~

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 16th, '07, 01:47

fairytwix wrote:
lol..did they now?? oh dear..oh dear..see, that's one of the reasons why i don't go to soompi drama threads coz there are just loooads of spoilers..i dun mind discussing the drama..lol..and even if the spoiler tags are there..i still get tempted to read em...

incube lol..no need to get mad now..the spoiler warning was there after all..hahahah...
i had a feelig it MIGHT even end that way..since BYJ seem to like sad-ending dramas...but..idk..i just hope i wont get disappointed by the ending..hahahaha...hoping against hope that they do end up together..i did hear that they have finished filming the entire drama..and is now just doing the CGFX ~
Well nothing suprising if that really happens
I mean show me a Korean historic drama (even if I wouldnt call this one historic) with a real love story and happy end ...there is no such thing so I wouldnt expect it here...they still can suprise us but it also wouldnt fit and belittle the great king who had better things to do :roll
Much more interesting is who dies, who becomes the sujak, what happens with the child.......the romance part isnt really the suprising part
BTW besides that comment (I think it cam from BYJ personally) people are still hoping for the DD-SJ happy ending...the chances were slim from the beginning but its still possible
Last edited by WroW on Nov 16th, '07, 02:01, edited 2 times in total.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 16th, '07, 02:00

WroW wrote: Well nothing suprising if that really happens
I mean show me a Korean historic drama (even if I wouldnt call this one historic) with a real love story and happy end ...there is no such thing so I wouldnt expect it here...they still can suprise us but it also wouldnt fit and belittle the great king who had better things to do :roll
Much more interesting is who dies, who becomes the sujak, what happens with the child.......the romance part isnt really the suprising part
that one...i agree with..
lol..since jumong ended that way..even suh dong yo was a disappointment..but then again..you kinda just want them to end up together...hahahaha. ~ XD i am more curious as to who becomses the Black Phoenix..i have a few theories for that..one of them as iv said, is it suddenly moving to Sujini's womb, w/c i still find stupid..pwahahahah..T__T" but my friends and i keep on convincing ourselves itL be Kiha, just because of the baby! hehehe..if this drama does go away from the steorotype of "historical" dramas where a lot of the main leads don't end up together, then somehow, iL still be disappointed..expecting it..but still disappointed..T__T

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 16th, '07, 02:05

fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote: Well nothing suprising if that really happens
that one...i agree with..
lol..since jumong ended that way..even suh dong yo was a disappointment..but then again..you kinda just want them to end up together...hahahaha. ~ XD i am more curious as to who becomses the Black Phoenix..i have a few theories for that..one of them as iv said, is it suddenly moving to Sujini's womb, w/c i still find stupid..pwahahahah..T__T" but my friends and i keep on convincing ourselves itL be Kiha, just because of the baby! hehehe..if this drama does go away from the steorotype of "historical" dramas where a lot of the main leads don't end up together, then somehow, iL still be disappointed..expecting it..but still disappointed..T__T
I think it will be a semi sad ending...but no happy romance ending. I guess people can be happy if SJ survives this drama :roll

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 16th, '07, 02:10

So many quoting :P

Well, if the end is satisfying like how Jumong was for me, then I'm fine. Although I wonder how the timeloop will work when it's just 24 episodes... :unsure:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 16th, '07, 02:23

khmai_kandi22 wrote:So many quoting :P

Well, if the end is satisfying like how Jumong was for me, then I'm fine. Although I wonder how the timeloop will work when it's just 24 episodes... :unsure:
You just want your Chereo and SJ to end up together...admit it :P

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 16th, '07, 02:27

WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:So many quoting :P

You just want your Chereo and SJ to end up together...admit it :P
Too bad there isn't another girl for him, I want Sujini with Dam Duk. They should put in another pretty female :P

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 16th, '07, 03:00

lol...for a second there i was like..chereo? CHEERIOS?! *giggles*

aaaa~~HHhhh...so long as sujini doesnt die and if she does(no flaming now people!), just not by DD's hands again!!! -___-" iL be well gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_________________T"

i reckon iL be getting tears in my eyes when this drama ends! its gonna end on the 25th! *sniffles* noooooo..time goes by soo quick! im so glad WithS2 subbed this one..

incube

Post by incube » Nov 16th, '07, 13:30

lol so many spoiler tags.... those are more like "READ ME" tags for me xD
I never watched a korean historical drama so no idea how they usually end... I like wu xia series endings xD They are always happy... Although i got to admit, the series a like most usually have sad ending T_T

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 16th, '07, 13:46

Since this drama is targeted at international audiences (like hollywood movies) and because it is not a real historical drama I still think the chances for a happy ending are around 50% (pretty hight) so dont take the spoilers so serious.
From the preview for ep20 characters seem to change sides again :roll ...go Vader theory :mrgreen:

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 18th, '07, 17:57

looool..WroW, u seem to have the longer version of the preview again don't you?? hahahaha..T__T" i still haven't "watched" ep 19..so idk what to say..mebbe from that..imma kno whether there has been a time jump or not.. ~ lol..for now..iL try not to think about the ending too much..but there are just sooo many questions running in my mind when i watch it..hahahah..

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 18th, '07, 18:08

fairytwix wrote:looool..WroW, u seem to have the longer version of the preview again don't you?? hahahaha..T__T" i still haven't "watched" ep 19..so idk what to say..mebbe from that..imma kno whether there has been a time jump or not.. ~ lol..for now..iL try not to think about the ending too much..but there are just sooo many questions running in my mind when i watch it..hahahah..
I think the long preview isnt out yet :-)
For now I also hope they can finish this drama good. BYJ has injured himself on the set and needs surgery on his hand...well he will shoot the remaining scenes with painkillers but seems like holding a sword should be difficult and I want to see some grand fight scenes in the last episodes :unsure: :roll
The next two episodes are definetly SJ episodes ...time jump didnt happen in ep19 and since the preview for ep20 wasnt very detailed it might happen somewhere in ep20.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 18th, '07, 20:26

WroW wrote:
fairytwix wrote:looool..WroW, u seem to have the longer version of the preview again don't you?? hahahaha..T__T" i still haven't "watched" ep 19..so idk what to say..mebbe from that..imma kno whether there has been a time jump or not.. ~ lol..for now..iL try not to think about the ending too much..but there are just sooo many questions running in my mind when i watch it..hahahah..
For now I also hope they can finish this drama good. BYJ has injured himself on the set and needs surgery on his hand...well he will shoot the remaining scenes with painkillers but seems like holding a sword should be difficult and I want to see some grand fight scenes in the last episodes :unsure: :roll
The next two episodes are definetly SJ episodes ...time jump didnt happen in ep19 and since the preview for ep20 wasnt very detailed it might happen somewhere in ep20.
hmm..i did hear bout that injury...but that was a few weeks ago..altho, im pretty sure it wudnt have healed by now..nweis..i also heard that the filming for the drama was already over..and they are only doin last minute CGFX now...hmmm..wonder w/c one is trye?? :scratch: :scratch: somehow, it cud be that there is now time jump either..lol..it cud have just been rumours...lol..it wud be a bit late if they did the time jump now wudnt it?? well..so long as it comes out good.. ^^ i do want a grand ending for the legend..lots of fight scenes and stuf..hehehe...

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 18th, '07, 21:00

fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote:
hmm..i did hear bout that injury...but that was a few weeks ago..altho, im pretty sure it wudnt have healed by now..nweis..i also heard that the filming for the drama was already over..and they are only doin last minute CGFX now...hmmm..wonder w/c one is trye?? :scratch: :scratch: somehow, it cud be that there is now time jump either..lol..it cud have just been rumours...lol..it wud be a bit late if they did the time jump now wudnt it?? well..so long as it comes out good.. ^^ i do want a grand ending for the legend..lots of fight scenes and stuf..hehehe...
They still have around 10 more days of shooting before finishing the drama.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 18th, '07, 23:47

WroW wrote:
fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote:
They still have around 10 more days of shooting before finishing the drama.
did they??? hmmmm..thats weird..lol..i mustv read it wrong then..hehehehe.. ~ XD where'd u hear that?

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 19th, '07, 03:54

@ Wrow: Hmm, time jump in ep20? Then there will be 4 more episodes left to conclude the series. I wonder how the whole time jump will work in this case. Maybe there won't be one... :unsure:

Bah, I won't post any screencaps for ep18-19 yet since I don't want to spoil myself. More Blue Dragon to come after I watch them with subs. :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 19th, '07, 13:02

khmai_kandi22 wrote:@ Wrow: Hmm, time jump in ep20? Then there will be 4 more episodes left to conclude the series. I wonder how the whole time jump will work in this case. Maybe there won't be one... :unsure:

Bah, I won't post any screencaps for ep18-19 yet since I don't want to spoil myself. More Blue Dragon to come after I watch them with subs. :P
Dunno but time jumps in the last episodes of kdramas are pretty common...so I think it will work if it happens

edit: Long preview for ep21 didnt show a time jump in that episode either :roll

arabian

Post by arabian » Nov 20th, '07, 16:55

Have u read about Bae injury..
Actor Bae Yong-joon will keep on shooting the drama "Taewangsasingi" ("The Four Guardian Gods of the King"), despite a serious injury that requires surgery.

Widely known in Japan as "Yonsama", Bae is currently starring in the MBC blockbuster as Damdeok, who become the 19th King Gwanggaeto of the Goguryeo Kingdom (B.C. 37-A.D. 668).

While filming for a big fight scene in the 17th episode, a fellow actor fell from a wire onto Bae's neck, causing him to rupture a cervical disk and sprain a shoulder ligament. Bae is said to be unable to move his neck freely and is suffering from severe pain.

Bae already pulled a ligament in his right index finger on Oct. 24, which made it hard for him to hold a sword prop.

BOF, Bae's management agency, said that Bae is battling on using painkillers and tape supports due to the tight schedule. It will arrange Bae's hospitalization and surgery after the completion of the drama.

Japanese media quickly reported Bae's injury as well since he is a hallyu icon.
Despite the imminent shooting schedule and Bae's injury, "Taewangsasingi" recorded a viewer rating of 31.6% on Nov. 15, according to TNS Media Korea. The drama has recorded over a 30% rating for five consecutive episodes.

As Damdeok unites the power of four guardian gods, the last episode of "Taewangsasingi" is planned to be aired on Dec. 5, Wednesday, followed by an on-scene documentary, "Taewangsasingi Special 2", on Thursday.
Also this article..
Hallyu Star Bae Yong-joon was heavily injured while filming "The Legend" and has been diagnosed to receive surgery.

Bae Yong-joon's agency BOF commented on the 16th, "Bae Yong-joon hurt his neck bone and shoulder ligaments while filming earlier this month on the Jeju Island set. Because of the tight filming and broadcast schedule, he is currently still participating in the shoots relying on painkillers".

According to BOF, the hospital diagnosed Bae Yong-joon with a ruptured cervical disk and strained shoulder ligaments. The hospital strongly recommends a detailed diagnosis and surgery.

The accident happened while filming an action scene of episode 17. An actor on wires fell on the neck of Bae Yong-joon causing the accident.

Bae Yong-joon continued filming until the pain made it difficult to turn his head. He visited a hospital soon after but returned with painkillers and bandages to continue filming due to the tight schedule.

BOF says, "Bae Yong-joon's injury is currently making it even difficult to hold a sword on set. But because the drama shoot schedule is in its final few days, he is planning on being treated afterwards".

Bae Yong-joon also encountered a finger injury late last month. He is currently playing the role of King Gwanggaeto in the drama series "The Legend" which will air its last episode on December 5th.
credit to Hancinema..

CK96

Long Previews E20 & 21

Post by CK96 » Nov 20th, '07, 17:38

Here are the links posted by farierys at Soompi Forum for E20 & 21 previews.

ep20.

ep21.

Translation for E20 Preview is also on Soompi at
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 47&st=4820 pg 242

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Nov 21st, '07, 02:26

After watching ep 17 I was a bit confused when the people in the capital were worried about the Iron Horse warriors, because I'm sure that they went with Ho Gae, they made a bit deal about that before.

Gotta love how the "secret" Hwa Chun HQ (with all these obvious crimson clad guards standing around) was this huge palace like complex which must have been one of the tallest buildings in the city, and how the Hwa Chun's soldiers, who used to rapidly kill anything in their path suddenly got massacred when the hero turns up! Hooray for script writers!

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 21st, '07, 10:13

Bah, I just watch ep18-19 and that left me hanging so bad especially after seeing the preview at the end of episode 19.
Is Kiha going to be in labor? I saw in the preview that Suijini was holding her hand and it seems like Kiha is in pain or something.
*Kandi looks at WroW for answers* :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 21st, '07, 17:17

khmai_kandi22 wrote:Bah, I just watch ep18-19 and that left me hanging so bad especially after seeing the preview at the end of episode 19.
Is Kiha going to be in labor? I saw in the preview that Suijini was holding her hand and it seems like Kiha is in pain or something.
Looks like it ... I am no expert but isnt she a little early :mrgreen: :roll
From next week on no more spoilers for me ... I am going to cut my internet if that helps :whistling:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 21st, '07, 19:32

WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:Bah, I just watch ep18-19 and that left me hanging so bad especially after seeing the preview at the end of episode 19.
From next week on no more spoilers for me ... I am going to cut my internet if that helps :whistling:
Haha, like cutting the internet will work. You got other options. :P
Hmm, so she does go into labor. You are right about the early part, she doesn't seem to be full-term yet and it's too early.

Btw, that creepy dude. So nobody can't kill him except the JooShin King or one of the sacred symbols?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 21st, '07, 19:35

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:
Haha, like cutting the internet will work. You got other options. :P
Hmm, so she does go into labor. You are right about the early part, she doesn't seem to be full-term yet and it's too early.

Btw, that creepy dude. So nobody can't kill him except the JooShin King or one of the sacred symbols?
The preview at the end of ep20 actually shows that her tummy is fully grown...she has hidden it under her robe :roll but flashes :mrgreen: for HG

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 21st, '07, 19:47

@ Wrow: Thanks for answering my questions. :P

One last thing... I suppose no timejump then. :lol

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Nov 21st, '07, 21:12

ok i'm confused.. have a question about the last symbol (the guy that took the box and ran in chapter 2)
just finished 17 and was wondering.. is that jamuchi holding the last symbol as shown in the brief description of this 1st page or is it someone else? If it's him, how come the sister doesn't know? And if it's not, then why is his name listed at the front of the page as one of the guardian?
In chapter 17 , it was talking about the blacksmith brother being in khitan.... i'm confused! someone explain)

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 21st, '07, 21:44

snowangel414 wrote:ok i'm confused.. have a question about the last symbol (the guy that took the box and ran in chapter 2)
just finished 17 and was wondering.. is that jamuchi holding the last symbol as shown in the brief description of this 1st page or is it someone else? If it's him, how come the sister doesn't know? And if it's not, then why is his name listed at the front of the page as one of the guardian?
In chapter 17 , it was talking about the blacksmith brother being in khitan.... i'm confused! someone explain)
Have you seen ep18-19 yet? Watch those first and I'll explain about Jumuchi :roll

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 21st, '07, 21:53

After the last 2 episodes I get a feeling that we will have a half open ending with the relationship DD-SJ. They wont be together but it will be hinted that they might be in future and I dont think SJ will die :roll

No idea about the time jump...it can happen even in the last episode.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 21st, '07, 22:07

WroW wrote:After the last 2 episodes I get a feeling that we will have a half open ending with the relationship DD-SJ. They wont be together but it will be hinted that they might be in future and I dont think SJ will die :roll

No idea about the time jump...it can happen even in the last episode.
Haha, seems like you want a time jump :P

I'm going to stop guessing at this point and just wait for the rest of the episodes. Gah, only 5 more episodes T_T

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:31

ahh.. after ep 19, i finally understood about what i was confused about.....

this drama is getting intense.... what will happen next.....*biting my nails off * :mrgreen:

Bae is so handsome when he leave his front hair down covering his forehead. When he lhe tied his her back just showing his white face in the earlier eps, he looks scary!

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:36

^ lol @ the white face comment. heh. I like him with short hair more though. =z

As for the show , I have yet to watch 19 , but I don't want it to end honestly. I mean look at all the other historical dramas that are 100+ and are still good.

Off topic , but sorta related. Anyone watching Dae Jo Young? =x

incube

Post by incube » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:40

Sujini is soo cute.... breaks my heart when i see her crying.. T_T I'll be so mad if Kiha's baby gets in between SJ and DD.... I mean... they cant do this to us ! xD

Btw that thing on DD's finger is something like a bandage right? Must be really serious if they coudnt remove it even while shooting. Although it isnt something "nice" to be seen in a movie, i think it shows us how much effort he is making to finish this amazing series in time and ... for us ! GG

I think i'm going to download all episodes from now on and watch them all together. The suspense is killing me ... :goggle:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:49

incube wrote:Sujini is soo cute.... breaks my heart when i see her crying.. T_T I'll be so mad if Kiha's baby gets in between SJ and DD.... I mean... they cant do this to us ! xD
You so know they are going to do that lol.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 22nd, '07, 03:09

Archaenon wrote:
incube wrote:Sujini is soo cute.... breaks my heart when i see her crying.. T_T I'll be so mad if Kiha's baby gets in between SJ and DD.... I mean... they cant do this to us ! xD
You so know they are going to do that lol.
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cry: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 22nd, '07, 03:15

I dont think Kihas baby is getting inbetween because this completely looks like one sided love so there is nothing to get inbetween :roll

I watched a few episodes Dae Jo Young, but I found it stupid and repetitive so I stopped :roll

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 22nd, '07, 03:19

WroW wrote:I dont think Kihas baby is getting inbetween because this completely looks like one sided love so there is nothing to get inbetween :roll

I watched a few episodes Dae Jo Young, but I found it stupid and repetitive so I stopped :roll
One sided love has never stopped a K-drama plotline before from getting in between the main relationship.

As for Dae Jo Young , I heard the first 7 eps were lacking ,but after that it's amazing. There are some shows that are amazingly awful but pan out to be really good like Jewel in the Castle.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 22nd, '07, 03:19

WroW wrote:I dont think Kihas baby is getting inbetween because this completely looks like one sided love so there is nothing to get inbetween :roll

There might be nothing between DD and Kiha anymore ... but Sujini is still Kiha's sister and i fear how sujini will take it.... :scratch:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 22nd, '07, 03:24

incube wrote:

There might be nothing between DD and Kiha anymore ... but Sujini is still Kiha's sister and i fear how sujini will take it.... :scratch:
I think she will be happy to know that at least one of her family members is alive, and she should also feel that Kiha isnt completely lost by then.

dethos

Post by dethos » Nov 22nd, '07, 13:03

i start watching this drama, it's pretty good i really like it, do you know others dramas with the same kind of story: heroic fantaisy-action , thanks for your help :thumleft:

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 23rd, '07, 12:50

WroW wrote:
incube wrote:

I think she will be happy to know that at least one of her family members is alive, and

she should also feel that Kiha isnt completely lost by then.
Is Dae Jo Young the Yi San thingy one? i still haven't watched it..hahahah..coz i just have a feeling its gonna be one of those "dae jang geum" feeling in it..lol..know wut i mean?? hahahaahha...

on the side note..regarding sujini knowing kiha is her sister..well..i reckon she wont be taking it very well at first or something..but then..if she'll know that Kiha has been brainwashed and stuff..and her memory was taken away from her..than that might be just another case ye? altho..it cud also lead into that not making much of a difference because they both already have bad blood between them to begin with... -__-"
now im starting to think that kiha is the black phoenix..because 1) they said that the guardian won't have control over fire...and kiha can't control her fire! she can only make them, but doesn't know how to put it out..2) she's the one carrying the baby..hahahah..so if anything happens to the baby..itL be her going mental..lol..ikn0 im being mean here..but there is still that little bit in me that wants sujini and DD to end up together ye?? hahahahah... also, even if you say that sujini can't control the fire..but still ye..lol..im just being really optimistic about the ending here! heheheheh...
dethos hmmmm...if u want historical dramas..i suggest u watch jumong and even emperor of the sea..well..theyr not really fantasy dramas..but their still historical ones with lots of good action scenes!! :thumright: :thumright: iv got to say tho(even if i sound biased) that jumong is one of the best historical dramas iv seen..lol.. hmm.. a lot of the fantasy ones i kn0 are chinese..hahahaha...the wu xia kind of dramas..lol.. ><"

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 23rd, '07, 13:06

fairytwix wrote:
WroW wrote:
incube wrote:
I think she will be happy to know that at least one of her family members is alive, and

she should also feel that Kiha isnt completely lost by then.
Is Dae Jo Young the Yi San thingy one? i still haven't watched it..hahahah..coz i just have a feeling its gonna be one of those "dae jang geum" feeling in it..lol..know wut i mean?? hahahaahha...

on the side note..regarding sujini knowing kiha is her sister..well..i reckon she wont be taking it very well at first or something..but then..if she'll know that Kiha has been brainwashed and stuff..and her memory was taken away from her..than that might be just another case ye? altho..it cud also lead into that not making much of a difference because they both already have bad blood between them to begin with... -__-"
No Dae Jo Young is another drama about the end of Gogoryo. And yes Yi San is more a Dae Jang Geum drama but that isnt exactly a bad thing.

The next 2 episodes are kinda not as good as the last ones and I am still waiting for my epic battle scene :roll ...cant they get rid of HG...he is lame.
But in the preview to ep22 you can see a little how SJ reacts when she finds out :roll
Dunno but I think SJ is the black phoenix since Kiha hasnt enough fire power :mrgreen: ...she just shares a little of the powers....if SJ wanted she could have fried Kiha

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 23rd, '07, 13:46

Dae Jo Young is actually pretty decent. ( found the eps online for 1- 10 / 100 ).
Too bad no one is subbing it , it's not half bad.

I loved emporer of the sea , and I'm on the last few eps of Jumong and it's lovely.

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Nov 23rd, '07, 13:58

I do not mind historical dramas or fables as the case maybe I just do not like sad endings, and 90% of them seem to end in tears.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:35

Archaenon wrote:Dae Jo Young is actually pretty decent. ( found the eps online for 1- 10 / 100 ).
Too bad no one is subbing it , it's not half bad.

I loved emporer of the sea , and I'm on the last few eps of Jumong and it's lovely.
Well there are tv rips with english subs out there but its too late to download the earlier episodes because they were only uploaded on sendspace.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 23rd, '07, 19:33

aaaaaah.....lol... ~there are too many historical dramas but not all of them are subbed...-___-" i remember jumong filling up the space in my old HD..pwahahahaha..it was bout to give up on me..Dae Jo Young sounds interesting now..lol..altho i doubt iL be able to find the old episodes...

omg..ye..each time i watch the scenes with Ho Gae in it i just space out..lol..my mind automatically blocks him..he's so lame..idk why he's still there..lol..jkjk.. ~ XD ye..18 and 19 were mostly just going round trying to settle some certain issues..the only up bit from it is the fighting scene between sujini and kiha..hehehehe..
hmmmm..thats true too but..still...Kiha cud just be..idk..lol..the black phoenix too..argh..this is kiling me..hahahaha...but it cud be that Sujini this time will be able to control her powers or w/e..lol..still being optimistic bout the ending..

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 24th, '07, 09:47

WroW wrote:
Dunno but I think SJ is the black phoenix since Kiha hasnt enough fire power :mrgreen: ...she just shares a little of the powers....if SJ wanted she could have fried Kiha
I was skimming a bit through ep20 or 21, not sure which but....
I was at the scene where Suijini was in a deep sleep in the forest where my blue dragon took her too. She saw Sae-Oh or rather, herself back 2000 years ago when Dam Duk (white hair god) killed her with an arrow and when Kajin was there. So I suppose, she's the black phoenix. What I don't get is, how come she didn't see Kiha's face clearly in that dream... :unsure:
I'm hoping they kill Ho Gae's character off soon, I can't stand him either. I zone out when he appears and sometimes, it makes the episode boring. :P

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 24th, '07, 16:30

I was skimming a bit through ep20 or 21, not sure which but....
I was at the scene where Suijini was in a deep sleep in the forest where my blue dragon took her too. She saw Sae-Oh or rather, herself back 2000 years ago when Dam Duk (white hair god) killed her with an arrow and when Kajin was there. So I suppose, she's the black phoenix. What I don't get is, how come she didn't see Kiha's face clearly in that dream... :unsure:
hmmmm....really??? maybe...
because kiha's not that important!!! hahahaah..kidding.. ~ well, it could be that THAT part of her memory has not come back yet or something..hehehe..as kiha still doesn't remember who she was in the past..but then again, can we actually straight away say that sujini is the black phoenix just because she was one in her past life?! i mean..its the CIRCUMSTANCES that makes them into the black phoenix right??? or has it already been decided when they were born? coz if it was the latter, then the gods must be playing a nasty trick on them to make the same situation happen again..lol...
i don't think ho gae will die till ep 22 or something..hhahahaha...until kiha has had enough of him..lol..[/quote]

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 24th, '07, 23:14

fairytwix wrote:hmmmm....really??? maybe...
because kiha's not that important!!! hahahaah..kidding.. ~ well, it could be that THAT part of her memory has not come back yet or something..hehehe..as kiha still doesn't remember who she was in the past..but then again, can we actually straight away say that sujini is the black phoenix just because she was one in her past life?! i mean..its the CIRCUMSTANCES that makes them into the black phoenix right??? or has it already been decided when they were born? coz if it was the latter, then the gods must be playing a nasty trick on them to make the same situation happen again..lol...
i don't think ho gae will die till ep 22 or something..hhahahaha...until kiha has had enough of him..lol..
Heh, you didn't quote me correctly :P

Anyways...
It can be the circumstances that will reveal the black phoenix, but we can't ignore the fact that Suijini dreamt herself being Sae-Oh and seeing Dam Duk kill her. The only thing left is, for Dam Duk to dream the whole incident that occured 2000 years ago. With that, the puzzle can be solved. We just have to see the upcoming episodes to confirm what maybe true and what isfalse. :roll

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 24th, '07, 23:25

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
fairytwix wrote:hmmmm....really??? maybe...
i don't think ho gae will die till ep 22 or something..hhahahaha...until kiha has had enough of him..lol..
Heh, you didn't quote me correctly :P

Anyways...
It can be the circumstances that will reveal the black phoenix, but we can't ignore the fact that Suijini dreamt herself being Sae-Oh and seeing Dam Duk kill her. The only thing left is, for Dam Duk to dream the whole incident that occured 2000 years ago. With that, the puzzle can be solved. We just have to see the upcoming episodes to confirm what maybe true and what isfalse. :roll
I dont think DD will dream about what happened 2000years ago because he isnt the reincarnation of Lord H....(whatever his name was :D )
Well I stopped thinking about the ending because I dont care anymore :mrgreen: ...if I get disappointed I still have my other fav drama EIA to lift me up :roll . Just let the crybaby HG die soon and I am happy.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 24th, '07, 23:28

WroW wrote:Just let the crybaby HG die soon and I am happy.
ROFL

And you don't care what happens at the end if that happened? :D

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 24th, '07, 23:29

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:Just let the crybaby HG die soon and I am happy.
ROFL

And you don't care what happens at the end if that happened? :D
He is going to die anyway...without his mom you cant survive too long :mrgreen:

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 24th, '07, 23:34

lol...

khandii ikn0...and i was going to edit it but in the end i just couldn't be bothered..hahahahaha.. ><"

hmmm..but nweis..about the ending...i just want to have an ACCEPTABLE ending..lol..kn0 wut i mean? coz there were dramas that were soooo good and the ending was like.. *shoooock* hahahaha.. ~ XD i guess the directors are keeping us in tenterhooks so as to make sure that we won't know the ending until it happens..grrrr...

wRow are u giving HG some "go cry in ur momma's lap"-vibe?! hahaha..altho, in this case that means dying and going to whereever his mom is..pwahahahaha..

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 25th, '07, 00:21

Screencaps from Episode 18

Blue Dragon
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Screencaps from Episode 19

Blue Dragon
DO NOT HOTLINK!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Mhmm, here's ep18-19 screencaps of Blue Dragon... though there wasn't much of him in those two episodes. I'll post more screencaps of him after I watch ep20-21 with subs. :roll

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Nov 25th, '07, 15:41

Whoa! I just watched the last 6 eps in a row! I can't believe there's only 3 eps remaining!!!

The choreography of the fight scenes in ep.17 was great! I really liked the part when Sujini went up in the air, kicked a guy, did a 180, then shot an arrow thru to the guy behind her. And then the part when she kneed the guy mid-air :lol I also loved the part when Damdeok had a face off with the Hwacheon leader, when all they thought about was killing each other meanwhile everyone around them was fighting. The camera work was great and the actors didn't bother trying to look pretty while doing it! The whole thing was awesome!!! I re-watched that scene 3x!

The story progressed even better and better! and then, and then.. awgh! Ho Gae! what happened man?! I guess if you're going to war, might as well go all out :lol No sense in doing it half-assed. It's quite clear how he's gonna be written off now. I just hope Sa Ryang makes it 'til the last ep.

That new Hwacheon dude in um ep.20 looks an awful lot like the comedian. :lol And what's up with that baby? It's like, its not even born yet and already it can't be killed. Unless of course that rule abt the guardians not being able to hurt heaven's blood applies to it.

Oh and that Hwacheon leader stole a little bit of fire so now he's immortal? So like, if he lived during the time of Kaijin, that means he wasn't affected by the first dark phoenix's wrath? I thought the whole world was affected. :scratch:

:blink I see Kiha wearing all white again! *gasps* That must mean... *crosses fingers*

alkimake7

Post by alkimake7 » Nov 26th, '07, 00:55

where can i find the preview for episede 22?? can't wait till next week!!

CK96

Post by CK96 » Nov 26th, '07, 12:57

Thanks to Liquidfir & Aroma83 who uploaded Ep 22 Preview at: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=BCC8DD9H

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 26th, '07, 13:07

This preview is much better than the ones last week ... this will be a good episode again.
Saryang tells SJ that Kiha is her sister and that its the kings child :unsure:
Edit: A time jump (yes I want it...I just find it cool DD and SJ not to see each other for 3 years and than get reunited :roll ) would be very possible after the events in ep22.

incube

Post by incube » Nov 26th, '07, 20:23

If the baby survives... that means he is the true king Jo shing? I mean... that baby is like the son of heaven and earth.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 26th, '07, 20:27

incube wrote:If the baby survives... that means he is the true king Jo shing? I mean... that baby is like the son of heaven and earth.
DD should still be the Joshin King...I mean its King DD, one of 2 Kings in Korean history that are called The Great :roll

incube

Post by incube » Nov 27th, '07, 01:11

Then... the only reason that baby exists it to trigger the black phoenix and destroy the world huh? :evil: :glare:
Go Mr. Creepy ! Save the world

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 27th, '07, 02:01

incube wrote:Then... the only reason that baby exists it to trigger the black phoenix and destroy the world huh? :evil: :glare:
Go Mr. Creepy ! Save the world
No the baby exists because someone couldnt keep his pants on :roll

incube

Post by incube » Nov 27th, '07, 04:32

WroW wrote: No the baby exists because someone couldnt keep his pants on :roll
.ya getting pregnant like that is kinda lame...
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 27th, '07, 04:52

incube wrote:
WroW wrote: No the baby exists because someone couldnt keep his pants on :roll
.ya getting pregnant like that is kinda lame...
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
hahaha...I was thinking that a few eps back. I was like...she would not be trying to kill a child if your pants were to stay on DD. She'd probaly be a little less bitter. It's Ho Gae's mom part two. =o ( Also reminds me of Yuls' mom on goong )

alkimake7

Post by alkimake7 » Nov 27th, '07, 10:54

thanks for the link CK96 :cheers: :D

can't wait to see the next episode, it would be great if knew korean though..can't wait for the subs either :D :D

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 27th, '07, 12:46

Long preview ep23: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=44VVVPXF
Not much spoiler in there. Just that I find SJ with her short hair wig better than with the long hair. :unsure: :roll

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Nov 27th, '07, 18:19

i want to watch ep. 23 so bad now.. :D can't wait.. :D