Nagasawa Masami

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 9th, '07, 06:56

Im just passing by and see whats happening with Masami...
unknowndevices wrote:aik?...what happened to the page?...seems quiet... :scratch:
lol im wondering the same.....

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 15th, '07, 01:34

anyone know where can i find masami PB or pic gallery???

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Nov 15th, '07, 05:36

umm... dunno if this had been posted here before..

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111797 ... id=13&cs=1

Masami-chan is now filming the remake of Kurosawa movie, The Hidden Fortress alongside Abe Hiroshi and matsumoto Jun. It'll be released on May 10, 2008
Can't wait to see her portraying the Princess. The character from the original movie is kinda fierce.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 15th, '07, 09:47

wapuro i like that first pic it really brings out the blue eyes....^_^
I too want to know where to find some PB, Im not sure if she even have one.

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 16th, '07, 00:53

so no one know it.....sob sob
anyway just want to live up this thread because i just heard that rumor about nino and masami living together is not true, nino denied that in one of Arashi concert.....glad to hear that.....
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 16th, '07, 01:28

:w00t: Love the pics..
I dont know but i like her with short hair better, I think it suits her more.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 16th, '07, 01:30

Some more

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 16th, '07, 01:51

nice pic....
masami cho cho kawaii~~~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 16th, '07, 10:54

Awesome, and yeah, I kinda agree. Masami looks best with shorter hair. I like it when it's a bit wavy and short-ish, because it looks really good on her. :)
so no one know it.....sob sob
anyway just want to live up this thread because i just heard that rumor about nino and masami living together is not true, nino denied that in one of Arashi concert.....glad to hear that.....
Ah, yeah, yeah. I heard that. I wonder what the real truth is-- because I guess Johnny's/Nino would (at least I think so) deny that they're dating, because well, it's Johnny's. They're not supposed to date publicly or something.

Anywaysssss. It was Nikkan Sports that said that a while back, so it's all a mystery to me. :blink

Vercinex

Post by Vercinex » Nov 16th, '07, 11:36

Sorry all
I want to ask one question
That's really?Prodai had episode 12?

ailahai

Post by ailahai » Nov 16th, '07, 12:24

Vercinex wrote:Sorry all
I want to ask one question
That's really?Prodai had episode 12?
yeah, kind of. I heard that episode unaired, but in the DVD box set version. hope someone can upload the RAW, because Lunargen will subbing this.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_47625.htm

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 16th, '07, 17:49

Winter.... :-)
I dont know if anybody know korean eugene kim but this pic really looks like her.

Younger pictures....

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 20th, '07, 02:15

:wub: :wub:
try to live up the thread....
:-)

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 20th, '07, 02:50

ahh :heart: kawaiii!! :heart: :wub:

aj2005uk

Post by aj2005uk » Nov 21st, '07, 15:59

:heart: KAWAII :heart:
Keep the pics coming guys :-)
TeAsEy0shi wrote:I dont know but i like her with short hair better, I think it suits her more.
I like her with short-ish hair..... like this:

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 23rd, '07, 02:29

more pic :-)
:wub: :wub: :wub:

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Nov 23rd, '07, 02:49

can someone explain the whole masami-sawajiri thing? Also she was ranked above or below Erika on some poll that asked people for most hated actresses, does she have some scandals or attitude problems?

groink

Post by groink » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:08

omoiyou wrote:can someone explain the whole masami-sawajiri thing? Also she was ranked above or below Erika on some poll that asked people for most hated actresses, does she have some scandals or attitude problems?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_48252_60.htm
Read the 4th post

--- groink

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 23rd, '07, 07:20

wapuro when was that? her hair is so short... :wub:

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 24th, '07, 00:30

hmmm.....i think when she star in toubosha, maybe 3 years ago.....XD

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 24th, '07, 00:59

:heart: kawaiiii :heart: her hair there is very short reminds of maki's..... :wub:
Anyways anymore?? :lol
I got this at jdorama thanks to a-nesuto for postin this pic up..

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Nov 28th, '07, 01:47

wallpaper anyone...???
thx to desmond@jdo

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Dec 9th, '07, 03:29

:D christmas~!!
This is an old one but i thought i'd share it cuz it was cute. :wub:
Prettystyle Magazine [December 2007]

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 4th, '08, 03:40

Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku is out on DVD!
Nagasawa Masami was so-so in it (she was 'herself' and same as all other characters she played before ^^; ) but I thought it was a nice film.
Based on a novel as the same author as "Heavenly Forest" and "Be with You".

I uploaded the DVDrip on direct link with custom ENG subs: http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69055

pet family

Post by pet family » Jan 10th, '08, 17:50

thanks very much for that movie..

at first i just wanted to watched another masami's movie..
but after finished it..

i just realised it was my best japanese movie for me atm..

thx :salut:

Aki-

Post by Aki- » Jan 13th, '08, 10:09

thank you very much for that moviiiiiiie !!!! *o* Nagasawa Masami it's my favourite Actresse ! and my favourite Drama with Nagasawa Masami it's Proposal Daisakusen ^^ (i have looked 3 times the 11 episodes)

hmm..... ah yes ! , where can i have Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku OST please ?

pet family

Post by pet family » Jan 13th, '08, 17:16

ah yeah,
i like the OST very much..

is there anyone got it?

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Jan 24th, '08, 12:53

so is it true?! that masami has an attitude?... coz my jap friend told that too.. sad to say,, she plays nice & good-girl image but her attitude wasnt nice... i dont know if its true.. im just sharing some info... :whistling:

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Jan 25th, '08, 02:20

i like masami!!
she have a really kind face!!
i dont really care about her personalities...since i'm never going to be around her anway..so yeah..

i really like her face!!

it look so angelic and very charming!!

i wonder why people say that she have two faces...thinking she is fake...isnt it celebrity job to act the way they suppose to act on screen..?

but anyway!! i really like her !!

she gives me a sister - like feeling!!

koyama22

Post by koyama22 » Jan 25th, '08, 02:35

I liked Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku, although I do agree that Masami's acting was so-so. It was a little cheesy(?) at times and a bit overacted but she was still cute and it semi-fit the role. Love those movies...the adaptations of Ichikawa Takuji's novels.

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Jan 25th, '08, 13:15

yeah... I like her too.. don't care what people said about her..I don't think that is true ( or maybe true :cry: )..
she is really famous in japan ne... with that bad attitude I don't think she can be famous like now!!! maybe this is just a rumor from people who's don't like her...

and I also read In Summer 2007, Masami was ranked 9th in 2007 Most Influential People In Japan, the order is as follow:Kimura Takuya, Kitano Takeshi, Suzuki Ichiro, Matsui Hideki, Mino Monta, Akashiya Sanma, Katori Shingo, Matsuzaka Daisuke, Nagasawa Masami, Nakai Masahiro, according to magazine Flash. She is also the only female on the ranking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagasawa_Masami

so I wonder why people say her don't have good attitude :blink she is really really famous ne....

just share some pictures of her...

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

pet family

Post by pet family » Jan 25th, '08, 15:22

r3ika wrote:so is it true?! that masami has an attitude?... coz my jap friend told that too.. sad to say,, she plays nice & good-girl image but her attitude wasnt nice... i dont know if its true.. im just sharing some info... :whistling:
i'm masami's fans too..even though i'm not that very big fans..
just like to see her and trying to fing as much dorama/movie with her playing in it..

can you ask u'r jap friend what kind of bad attitude she have?

Vercinex

Post by Vercinex » Jan 25th, '08, 16:09

me too, from Indonesia
Am really don't care 'bout some people say that she had a bad personalitty!
and that's information could be wrong aren't you?so please all masami fans believe in her

Like my fave band said! .......... "No matter how or what are you doing. I don't tell why and always support you.although forever i'm never reach you"

Among a men ... Samurai
Among a love ... No doubt...

Like most common tell....that's no such thing like "honorable story" coz we are only human . Right

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 25th, '08, 20:59

r3ika wrote:so is it true?! that masami has an attitude?... coz my jap friend told that too.. sad to say,, she plays nice & good-girl image but her attitude wasnt nice... i dont know if its true.. im just sharing some info... :whistling:
This may be true, but may be not. It's just a pure speculation.

Nagasawa Masami and her agency work very hard to create an "Innocent girl" image for her. Even if she really had a bad personality, she would never show it in public like Sawajiri Erika. Image is everything for an idol/actress in Japan.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jan 26th, '08, 07:04

8thSin wrote:
This may be true, but may be not. It's just a pure speculation.

Nagasawa Masami and her agency work very hard to create an "Innocent girl" image for her. Even if she really had a bad personality, she would never show it in public like Sawajiri Erika. Image is everything for an idol/actress in Japan.
Well atleast she could contain herself unlike Sawajiri, fortunately she got back up, and she looks a lot happier in interviews [kinda seems fake though]. But it's all good...

thanks for the pics toma_sis

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Jan 26th, '08, 08:35

pet family she told me that the roles she plays is different to her real attitude (sad to hear)..

and she told me about the sawajiri vs. nagasawa fight... hhhmmm.. i dont know if its just a showbiz issue or something... anyways, bout sawajiri's, she is really in a bad mood that time, & she also said in the interview that she doesnt feel like an actress..

im not saying this is true.. my friend just told me this :whistling:

:cry: masami!!! :cry:

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Jan 27th, '08, 13:20

don't know why but this week I found a lot of her pictures...

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

magazines cover...

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

:wub:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Jan 27th, '08, 21:55

she so beautiful!!!!

dont know why but she give me such a warm feeling!!!

totally love her smile

especially in this pic!!

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ap8gg5.jpg

EDIT: came back to give everyone some news and was suprise that i was still the last person who wrote a comment in this thread...

anyway!! masami is having a new drama!!!!

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2507

she suffer domestic violence from the hand of her boyfriend...that sounded scary!!

it sound interesting! hope it good!! :cheers:

buzz19

Post by buzz19 » Jun 1st, '08, 18:26

Hello,

Nice to meet you

Please to all Masami Nagasawa fans join:
- forum http://forum.masaminagasawa.com
- gallery http://photos.masaminagasawa.com upload images here.Bravo to Masami Nagasawa and her fan.

Thank You

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Jun 3rd, '08, 14:16

Happy Birthday Masami~!!! :party: :clap: :cheers:
great job in Last Friends~!! :thumright:

Name: 長澤まさみ (ながさわ まさみ)
Name (romaji): Nagasawa Masami
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1987-June-03
Birthplace: Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan

seichan83

happy bassday !

Post by seichan83 » Jun 3rd, '08, 14:55

Here i am again... Otanjoubi omedetou Masami-chan! hontou hontou ni daisuki ! :wub:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 3rd, '08, 15:08

Yay! She can gamble in Vegas now! though not sure how it matters:unsure:

Happy b-day!
:cheers:

maoc

Post by maoc » Jun 26th, '08, 19:51

Aki- wrote:
hmm..... ah yes ! , where can i have Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku OST please ?
did you found the ost? If so, please share with us, because it's great ost album. I've been searcing for a week but i can't find.
Thank you.

masap

Post by masap » Jul 11th, '08, 08:42

EDIT: came back to give everyone some news and was suprise that i was still the last person who wrote a comment in this thread...
-------------------------------------
bit quiet here yeah...

anywayz, my first post here

Masami radios for those who are interested (sorry no subs...)

June 19th 2008
Masami host with LF team (Juri, Eita, Asami, Yamasaki)
http://www.mediafire.com/?43ydxijxx2v
( I think link to English translation is someone in the LF thread)

June 29th 2008
Masami host with Asami as guest
http://www.mediafire.com/?nlzdnopwiv1

Asami promoting for her new movie... in this show they talked about their first impression of each other - although they only met for the first time when LF filming started, they felt like they already knew each other. They feel that they are very similar to each other in a few aspects, eg. in the way they laugh.

On the day the LF team met up for the first time, Masami overheard Asami and Eita's conversation (she sat next to Eita who sat next to Asami) and thought they were very interesting people.

E: you permed your hair!
A: it suits me doesn't it?
E: looks like yakisoba (fried noodles)!

Masami then said she agrees with Eita :lol

Then the two replied questions posed in fan letters.
Somehow they got into mimicking Rei and Asuka from Evangelion...

Asami has always been an Eva fan, and recently recommended Eva to Masami, and Masami fell in love with it. They both love mimicking, so that's how they got to mimick Rei and Asuka... in fact, the song that was played at the start of that day's radio show was "Zankoku na Tenshi" - Eva's theme song.

Also, in the party after LF finished filming, apparently, Masami and Asami sang "Zankoku na Tenshi" together. Asami usually sings that song by herself all the time, so was very glad to have a companion on this occasion =)

Last year, Masami got on really well with Nana from Prodai... this year she found herself a new friend in LF! Well, I think she's on very good terms with Juri, Eita and Ryo also, but gets on especially well with Asami chan :D

Breena

question

Post by Breena » Aug 1st, '08, 06:22

Is Masami-chan really dating Ninomiya Kazunari from Arashi?

I have read exactly a year ago (08/2007) that they have been dating for two years which means, if it's true, now it's 3 years. I would really like to know because I actually like the couple, they are cute.
If they are not too bad but oh well...

Thank you!! :salut:

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Aug 22nd, '08, 05:39

New SP for Galileo and will star Masami!! Can't wait!!! hahaha :wub:

"Galileo" gets SP on same day as film's release
Fri, August 22, 2008 (12:59am EDT)
Fans of the drama series "Galileo" have one more thing to look forward to. Anticipation is already high for the "Yougisha x no Kenshin" movie, opening in theaters on October 4. Now, Fuji TV is turning it into a double dose: a one-shot special titled "Galileo: Episode Zero" will be aired on the same day as the film's release.

The special is set 3 years prior to the drama series, with the story being related to a murder case that was partly referenced in the original show. Detective Kusanagi (Kazuki Kitamura) is looking to solve a murder mystery, and he gets back in touch with his former badminton teammate, the brilliant professor Manabu Yukawa (Masaharu Fukuyama).

The special will also portray an incident from Yukawa's college days. Popular teen actor Haruma Miura plays the young Yukawa.

Other cast members include Masami Nagasawa as a student lab assistant and Karina as a mysterious woman tied to the murder case. Fuji TV will broadcast the drama at 9:00pm on October 4.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3680

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Aug 22nd, '08, 05:48

sleepyzzz wrote:New SP for Galileo and will star Masami!! Can't wait!!! hahaha :wub:

"Galileo" gets SP on same day as film's release
Fri, August 22, 2008 (12:59am EDT)
Fans of the drama series "Galileo" have one more thing to look forward to. Anticipation is already high for the "Yougisha x no Kenshin" movie, opening in theaters on October 4. Now, Fuji TV is turning it into a double dose: a one-shot special titled "Galileo: Episode Zero" will be aired on the same day as the film's release.

The special is set 3 years prior to the drama series, with the story being related to a murder case that was partly referenced in the original show. Detective Kusanagi (Kazuki Kitamura) is looking to solve a murder mystery, and he gets back in touch with his former badminton teammate, the brilliant professor Manabu Yukawa (Masaharu Fukuyama).

The special will also portray an incident from Yukawa's college days. Popular teen actor Haruma Miura plays the young Yukawa.

Other cast members include Masami Nagasawa as a student lab assistant and Karina as a mysterious woman tied to the murder case. Fuji TV will broadcast the drama at 9:00pm on October 4.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3680

whoa...awesome..thanks for the news

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Sep 10th, '08, 17:58

Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but Nagasawa Masami voice acted for a popular manga turned anime ova, Detroit Metal City, where she takes on the role of Aikawa Yuri.

http://go-to-dmc.jp/animation/index.html
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=10172

This real-life version also hit the big screens (on August 23rd in Japan) but Aikawa Yuri was played by Kato Rosa instead.

http://go-to-dmc.jp/movie/index.html
Last edited by chokubi on Oct 3rd, '08, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Oct 2nd, '08, 16:39

I hope I'm welcome here...just watched one of her film sonotoki wa kare ni yoroshiku, really a heartwarming movie ^_^...

olga0506

Post by olga0506 » Apr 8th, '09, 12:32

Nagasawa Nasami is my favourite actress since i saw her in Dragon Zakura. really like her.
why the topic is so silent ne minna?
now there are so nice dramas with her as Tenchijin and Boku no Imouto is coming. and also she will have Gunjo.

sect0r7

Post by sect0r7 » Apr 11th, '09, 00:01

Just managed to finish the whole proposal daisakusen series.Masami is so kawaii inside the show.Next is to watch Dragon Zaraku

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 14th, '09, 23:33

Looks like she's Nino's girl now
http://www.shufu.co.jp/magazine/woman/

HPriest
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by HPriest » Apr 15th, '09, 01:32

auroragb wrote:Looks like she's Nino's girl now
http://www.shufu.co.jp/magazine/woman/
Oh cute, they bring up the rumor from 2 years ago again, only because of something he said on TV recently.

And they say they have been together for 5 years..!?
Masami would have been 15/16 around then..

It was a stupid rumor 2 years ago and now it's getting even more stupid..

:alcoholic:

olga0506

Post by olga0506 » Apr 15th, '09, 06:01

i think she was 17 (= 2004-1987 ). Yasahiii Jikan started in Jan 2005 but was made during half of year.

ne can someone please tell what is written in that link ( do not know japanese) ?

in mean in tv program he did not said names. But then Shukan Josei appeared with words he said himself during a party. Translation of Shukan Josei is here: http://uwasako.livejournal.com/46496.html

I love them both so i like these news))

Heartsword

Post by Heartsword » Apr 29th, '09, 04:00

She's got the prettiest smile ever!!! I wish Masami can get better, jucier roles though.. Shes been playing the good girl for soo long -- I hope she lands a more complicated role or a villian role to broader her acting.

a11an

Post by a11an » May 28th, '09, 17:51

does anyone know from what movie is this pic?
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nIb4QX-aL3U/S ... 113386.jpg
[/img]

a11an

Post by a11an » May 28th, '09, 17:54

Does anyone know from what movie is the attached pic?
Attachments
113386.jpg
113386.jpg (32.88 KiB) Viewed 11463 times

olga0506

Post by olga0506 » May 28th, '09, 19:49

a11an:
this is from Ganges Gawa de Butterfly drama SP

a11an

Post by a11an » May 29th, '09, 10:04

thanks

a11an

Post by a11an » Jun 2nd, '09, 16:03

Happy Birthday Nagasawa Masami-san!

Feisty_Warrior

Post by Feisty_Warrior » Jul 14th, '09, 01:37

masap wrote: Then the two replied questions posed in fan letters.
Somehow they got into mimicking Rei and Asuka from Evangelion...

Asami has always been an Eva fan, and recently recommended Eva to Masami, and Masami fell in love with it. They both love mimicking, so that's how they got to mimick Rei and Asuka....
If they got it on video it would have been nice watching it

darkw1zard

Post by darkw1zard » Feb 13th, '12, 23:14

Masami's back!

TV Asahi's Toshi Densetsu no Onna!

And there's also Junpei! Mizobata Junpei!

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/02/nagasa ... new-drama/

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 14th, '12, 00:51

darkw1zard wrote:Masami's back!
She is starring in Bunshin.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bunshin

darkw1zard

Post by darkw1zard » Feb 14th, '12, 16:33

Yes, Bunshin is due soon but its short series.

I'm looking fwd to this.
http://asianmediawiki.com/Toshi_Densetsu_no_Onna

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Mar 16th, '12, 01:13

Mag scans for Masami's upcoming drama, Toshi densetsu no onna. :argue:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Mar 28th, '12, 19:09

Short promo is now out for Masami's new drama, Toshi Densetsu no Onna, it looks good. :argue:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Mar 30th, '12, 20:42

Shots from the TV Asahi site for Masami's new drama Toshi Densetsu no Onna. :cheers:

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Mar 31st, '12, 19:50

Masami lookin' great in the May issue of TV Digital Guide. :cheers:
Image Image Image

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 1st, '12, 20:34

Two 1 page spreads, from B.L.T.PLUS vol.1 and the May issue of Mini. :thumright:
Image Image

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 2nd, '12, 01:22

So her legs have become her main selling point now? :D

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 2nd, '12, 20:31

Jav_sol wrote:So her legs have become her main selling point now? :D

If you don't like that then complain to her! :O
Actually no complaints here about that. :whistling:

Even more for you from the new issue of TV Guide Plus..
Image Image

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 3rd, '12, 23:56

Shots of Masami from the IQueen DVD! :wub:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

choyroer

Post by choyroer » Apr 4th, '12, 02:42

OMG! She was so HOT in Moteki! :D
But I like her most when appeared with long hair.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 7th, '12, 19:24

Kinda like her either way but more so with the shorter 'do. :wub:

Natural Beauty Basic CM is now out, Masami looks pretty darn good in it.

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Apr 9th, '12, 00:29

Short video of Masami throwing the first pitch out at Thursday's Chiba game, next stop.... the bullpen! :whistling: