Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Hanmaybj

Post by Hanmaybj » Jun 6th, '07, 17:30

Hello, I am a 73 year old women from Ethiopia. I love J-Drama's and maybe a few K-Dramas.

I am looking for some cool friends, maybe a bf if I am lucky. :wub:

I am probably the oldest person on here huh?

seeshu

Post by seeshu » Jun 6th, '07, 17:43

I like the "meet new friends" bit but the "meet your future bf/gf" had me lol-ing for a bit.

I thought I would be considered pretty old, but I'm 21, Chinese, still in college but graduating next week, going to law school... etc. I recently started watching Asian dramas. I like J-dramas the most, in part because the series are shorter and hence more fast-paced. I kind of have a short attention span. I also like a lot of other dorky/geeky things, which include video games, anime and science fiction.

I'm a girl, by the way. Sometimes I feel like my interests are more boyish. My girly interests include shopping (Nordstrom and Sephora!), and well, shopping. I like to read fashion magazines in my spare time. Then again, I also like to play video games in my spare time. I think I'm pretty well-balanced in that respect...

It's pretty interesting to see the diversity of people on d-addicts!

quvaiten

Post by quvaiten » Jun 6th, '07, 17:59

cool thread, bit funny but interesting.

well, everybody seems to introduce themselves so here you go.

I'm a 19 (soon 20) year old Swedish girl (not blonde). Hope to be in university next year have just got home from a six month "home stay" in Nara, Japan. That was awesome. So for the "future bf" I hope he's Japanese.
As for university I hope it results in me working on some big ship going all over the word.

I spend a lot of time on msn (cause I have nothing else to do) so if you want someone to "talk" to just add ida_quvait@hotmail.com

HunterD

Post by HunterD » Jun 25th, '07, 08:12

sup everybody

I'm 22 likes jdramas/anime/jpop/jrock form the WestCoast(The Bay)
just wanna meet new people to kick it wit.

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Jun 26th, '07, 22:57

seeshu wrote:I like the "meet new friends" bit but the "meet your future bf/gf" had me lol-ing for a bit.
The friend thing is old. Besides, why beat around the brush. I know what you all want.

Ladies and gentlemens.....the signs are so obvious. Everyone here who have introduced themselves are clearly looking for love. Why would you do so in a thread just for love?

NO hook up yet!!!!? I am disappointed in all of you so call "drama addicts". Didn't the dramas teach you anything? Love can come from all angles.

Lets again stop beating around the brush. Everyone who has introduced themselves wants love. Lets make some moves people and get the mating season started! Hello!? Everyone's in heat here!

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 27th, '07, 05:36

Bamyi wrote:
-Bamyi ( Sleeps with a night light not cause I'm afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of me :evil: )

hahaha that one is funny..
I'm totally off topic :goggle:

kashigal

Post by kashigal » Jun 28th, '07, 03:28

I am a 21 year old Singapore chinese girl =) ...Interested in watching Jap and Chinese Dramas. My love for drama has been going on since when I was 13...This hobby has been with me for 8 years...and it hasn't died down ...Glad to know everyone

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 28th, '07, 07:34

Now, how's the meet going on in here?....is it going, or is it not just going anywhere :lol.... :salut: :D....

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 29th, '07, 22:38

annyong haseyo, ohayo gozaimasu y nihao ma. lol

well i'm 28 years old, male and i like k-drama. i actually started watching it when i was introduced to 'My Girl' and started liking Lee Da Hae last month :wub:

then i found this site and everything else is downhill from there. lol

Been more than a year now since I've been downloading torrents in the net and this site truly works well for me.

I'm a video-gamer, anime-lover, scifi-reader, and hopeful romantic. and now a d-addict too.

i actually am learning korean for a month now and am laughing to myself since i've known lots of korean friends and haven't actually learn anything from them at all, til now when they're all in new york. lol

hoping to surprise them when i go back to visit.

funnie but my friends (and ex-gf) tells me i'm more closely in touch with my feminine side than most guys. guess it shows. lol... cried too many times already with all these dramas :lol:

i live in hawaii.. a truly mixed island with japanese, chinese, korean, filipino and hawaiians mixed in with portueguse and westerners.

i just got over a relationship a year and a half ago and i am now ready to move on and find love once more.

well.. mannaso pangapsumnida!

shyme

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 09:33

Bamyi wrote:
seeshu wrote:I like the "meet new friends" bit but the "meet your future bf/gf" had me lol-ing for a bit.
The friend thing is old. Besides, why beat around the brush. I know what you all want.

Ladies and gentlemens.....the signs are so obvious. Everyone here who have introduced themselves are clearly looking for love. Why would you do so in a thread just for love?

NO hook up yet!!!!? I am disappointed in all of you so call "drama addicts". Didn't the dramas teach you anything? Love can come from all angles.

Lets again stop beating around the brush. Everyone who has introduced themselves wants love. Lets make some moves people and get the mating season started! Hello!? Everyone's in heat here!

Wow...very straightforward... :salut:

shyme

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 09:36

Hi there everyone!

21/F from the Phil..not really really looking for a BF...just a friend... :mrgreen:

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 30th, '07, 11:00

Any kind of artist here...?

punjaban85

Post by punjaban85 » Jun 30th, '07, 11:20

wow i wonder if anyone actually hooked up in here?..lol..it be funny if they did.. then they can just watch dramas together and cry and all that..ahaha

anyways am from Vancouver (Canada)..ahaha i saw a couple of people from Toronto here..but i guess west coast isn't as addicted to dramas yet..ahaha..well i am obbssessed with Korean dramas..(yeah i know they all have the same story one way or the other..aahah.. but i cant help it :-P ) i watch jap dramas too but not as much..but i like em none the less.. am learning Korean rite now..kinda on my own..and would love to have some Korean friends..

..ahaha...but wait am east Indian....i have loadsa chinese friends but not korean..which sucks..ahaha
so yeah...oh am 23 and a girl... :D :salut: :mrgreen:

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 30th, '07, 15:20

Dreamfall wrote:Any kind of artist here...?
what kind of artist you referring to?

i can draw a lil.. check out my sig.. lol :-)

i drew that ages ago though... 6 years i think.

artistickc

Post by artistickc » Jun 30th, '07, 18:42

just wanted to pop in and say hello!

I am 20 yrs old almost 21 in august and I am an artist..well media designer, I work with computers all day. I just finished my third year of college and I love reading.

for about two years I have been addicted to pretty much all asian dramas, love yamapi, rain, and wu zun the most!

anyways thats all for now (-:

hope to meet some awesome friends!

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:28

Lets make this easier for ppl to hook up. Just add your name and location to the list (use a comma to separate names). If your location is already listed, just add your name.

Note: When adding a location, please keep it alphabetical.

Colorado: Bamyi

kermit

Post by kermit » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:41

Note: When adding a location, please keep it alphabetical.

Colorado: Bamyi
Singapore: Kermit

=)

rotor_kid

Post by rotor_kid » Jul 8th, '07, 07:34

Wow im not the youngest person here...anyways
-boy
-asian
-northern california
-like to watch movie but if got nothing to watch then maybe work on my car or something to keep me busy
-like all kind of sports, just teach me how to play, I play soccer, tennis, basketball sometimes,......etc... sometime fishing at the lake.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jul 9th, '07, 07:56

hey everybody, this is a first for me so here i go,

im a 23 year old college boy at rutgers university.
i am taiwanese, but was born here. i enjoy watching jap dramas, good anime, and tv shows like greys anatomy, 24, prison break, heroes, e.t.c. i also like to be outdoors playing basketball, paintball, snow boarding and my new found favorite, skydiving (http://rutgers.facebook.com/album.php?a ... id=8851091).

I am looking for people that can understand this "watching" disease i have lolz. you can aim me at zippyflu

ttyl

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jul 9th, '07, 08:34

Not looking for a hook-up (I've already got my regular 'snack') and no need for new friends (you know the sayings, "easy come, easy go", "the door is open but quick to close", "the pen is mightier than the sword, and easier to write with", "meh"...).
But I'd love to see how many share the love in my area, just to be courteous with them if we meet.

here's my ID card anyway:

name: Yohann
hobbies: my job, watching dramas, messing up with my girlfriend and my mates, martial activities
place you can see me hanging around from time to time: Sushi Toys

keppy

Post by keppy » Jul 9th, '07, 19:39

umm think i should write something too ^^
so i am a girl
lifing in germany
i am 17 turning 18 this october
i'm about 170 cm and i dont like to tell me weight ^^
i like going out and little partys with friends (not clubbing i dont like that at all)
i love asian music overall korean and chinese ^^
love it to watch dramas and to play "Audition" ^^
thats all for new ^^
if someone has a question just ask ^^

kawaiiaznangelQT

Post by kawaiiaznangelQT » Jul 21st, '07, 14:45

hai ^^
im 16 ... yes, young i know .. but im not looking for a relationship, friends are good =]
nash: malaysian-chinese
height: 155cm (short T^T)
ehh, anything else? Oo
people describe me as cute and sexy? ... Oo
=P
take care ^^

epi

Post by epi » Jul 21st, '07, 15:26

Haha ... I never thought I'll find a thread like this here ... but oh well here goes ...

I'm female, 25, South East Asian, about 166 cm, living in Indy. Looking for: probably friends first and see how it goes from there ... haha. I know I just broke up with my bf for 3.5 years so right now I'm a bit skeptical about the whole happily ever after thing ...

I work way too much so the only thing I do when I reach home is watching dramas ... (I know booorriinnggg -- man I need to have life). So heck ... finding someone to discuss about dramas will be great ne?

I love music, I play piano and I like talking long walks (but not alone) ... other things I like ... well dramas of course :):) Anyway just pm me if anyone wanna talk ...

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 22nd, '07, 04:56

Hi well Ive been on D-addicts for a while and never posted anything here so I figured I might as well.
I'm single at the moment and also just friends are fine.

I'm 19 years old Japanese/German 5foot, blond, green eyed, about 115lb.

I'm a very energetic person and get along with practically everyone, i can be a bit of a push over and sometimes that gets me taken advantage of, but if anyone messes with my friends or family I take it very seriously.
I love dramas, mostly comedy and romance.
I love gymnastics, Swimming and jogging.
I'm very good at computers and love technology, I like staying up late playing games or hanging out with friends.
Anyway Ive got different personalities guess it all depends on the ppl I'm with.
anyway p.m me ^.^

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Aug 6th, '07, 05:12

Guess I will give this a try^^

name: Jin
location: New Jersey (going back to school in couple weeks! YAY RU!!!)
hobbies: watching Drama, translating(?), playing video games, cross-stitching, cooking, playing the piano, etc

I'm Korean but I moved to America when I was 16.
I love Drama!! XD

Hope I can make new friends~

PM welcomed^^

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Aug 15th, '07, 15:39

I think this thread sounds really fun and I'm willing to give it a go to make some new female friends... :)

Name: Jason [my friends call me Jayce for short]
Nationality: British but have mixed race ancestry with Greek father and mother's English with Irish, Chinese and also supposedly some Russian blood in her as well.
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Tokusatsu, Cosplay, Videogames [I loathe First-person Shooters+American Football games with a passion!], upgrading PC's
Secret about myself: I speak with a posh accent IRL!

When it comes to love, I'm incredibly unlucky, especially recently when one girl from Singapore who I hoped to get back with told me she was with a new boyfriend and she was hoping to stay with him for a long time to come... In any case, I like to think of myself as a guy who can give a lot of affection and love to the girl who does come into my life as my girlfriend even tho there are times when I worry about getting my heart broken again...

I love watching dramas from China, Japan, Hong Kong and Korea; especially Lover in Paris, My Date with a Vampire, GTO Live-Action and Snow White as well as listening to J-Music, especially J-Rock+J-Pop along with CantoPop as well as K-Pop, my favorite Asian acts including L'Arc en Ciel, T.M.Revolution, BoA, Nami Amuro, MOVE, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee, Shinhwa and Morning Musume.

I'm also into visiting museums, going to the cinema [even if it's on my own] and having fun with my friends.

If anyone wants to make friends with me, please PM me... :)

mr_alvin

Post by mr_alvin » Aug 16th, '07, 09:18

22/m/hawaii
got a myspace page, just ask

Vanilla_Spider__x

Post by Vanilla_Spider__x » Aug 18th, '07, 13:39

I read someone here says drama has ruined their view on relationships- and
Oh god, me too. ;__;
I swear the reason I'm single is because I'm looking for a drama type life style. x3 Where are those attractive guys who I like but don't like me back (due to their on and off girlfriend of five years) until I start dating their old friend whose a C.E.O./Lawyer/Hotel Owner/Doctor then they decide they do like me and we go through oodles of drama until we finally live happily ever after. XP Kidding~! :heart:

=D I'd love to meet some friends on here- so here goes...

Name: Kortnie (I go by Yuushi on the interweb~)
Hobbies: Asian Languages, Literature. Writing, Sketching, Designing outfits, JFashion, Violin, Jdrama, Kdrama, TWdrama, Anime, Drawing Comics, Cosplay, Singing, & Dancing.
Music: Jpop, Jrock, Cpop, Kpop, J-HipHop/Urban, K-Urban
picture: CLICK HERE for a picture of yours truly~ xP

I would love to find a friend in the Georgia area to watch dramas with~ My friends all think I'm crazy, so they won't watch with me. D=

happy_don5

Post by happy_don5 » Aug 26th, '07, 09:28

hmmm....giving this a try too....

:D ok, my name is don.

i cant say i'm into jdramas yet since i only watched a couple of series, im liking it though...

oh btw, this thread is pretty interesting...

stefan

Post by stefan » Aug 26th, '07, 10:21

Name: stefan
Hobbies: printmaking, illustrating, design, ect.. jdrama & anime. video games.
Music: instrumental, ambient, post-rock, neo-classical & 90's hardcore/emo.
picture: here you go.

ladies... lets talk :salut:

peshti

Post by peshti » Sep 3rd, '07, 12:08

Well haha!
Name:Peshti
Hobbies:Hanging around with my friends, playing my eletric guitar, writing music, watching films and jdramas ofcourse, hmmm well thats all i guess

Anyway i dont look for friends or gf, i just think this was a funny thing!
Then again if someone will post me or just being nice etc, i wont reject them:)

ctdidie

Post by ctdidie » Sep 12th, '07, 02:54

okay, this thread is kinda fun, i thought at 1st. shud i introduce myself? or shud i PM the one that attracts my attention? but i dont know if he already hooked up with someone. so, i think u guys shud post about whether u're still available. LOL. im too serious.

but...

really.. im looking for non-asian guys to be my bf <-- i think that explains why i never had any bf.

haha.. this is embarassing... *blushes*

anyway... im a cute little not-skinny asian girl. homey type, a mangaworm, an anime freak, and a yaoish fangirl. sometimes i watch jdramas. i sux at playing games (NDS, PS2 etc) but i enjoy them anyway. im always amazed at ppl who're good at playing games. i'd drool for that guy. just, dont nag me becoz im lazy. i cant help it. hehe..

chesed

Post by chesed » Sep 17th, '07, 00:38

Yar! I'm 28, a little 5'2 half Filipino/half white dude (I look Italian?) that lives in the southern region of California. I'm going to school to finally finish a BA in Japanese and Linguistics so I can teach English as a second Language (in Japan and here). I'm very driven in my education right now, so I don't have time for a girlfriend.

So disregard this post. I suck c--ks.

j/k. I don't really know anybody locally that's into asian dramas like I am. I used to be into anime but that has dwindled. I'll still watch an occasional series here and there, but I don't have much time to do much of what I used to (video games, web design, other nerd crap...).

But! Regardless of my love of the nerdy stuff, I'm way freaking hot! Awwww yeah! Okay, maybe not that hot. Okay maybe I'm sorta plain. Fine, fine, I'm an ugly whore. =/ *cry* I keed, I keed! I love to go out on the weekends when I'm not a poor college student. Drink with friends, talk with random people and occasionally get plastered at the better parties. But that hasn't happened in a while... muaha. In all, I love to have fun but I'm dedicated to my education. I don't like to take life too seriously but you know... sometimes you just hafta. I like to make others laugh with my retarded humor disguised as intellectual banter.

So! If you're a delicious cute little girl or a tall delicious cute not-so-little girl or maybe you just like the same crap I like, shoot me a message and I'll show you a GOOD TIME. GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO! Or we can be friends. I like friends. They're like the devil. Only the opposite.

http://www.myspace.com/chesed

OooOoOO my myspace page. So ballsy~~

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Sep 17th, '07, 01:22

LMAO!!! Omg!!! I love this post!! lol! So random. Well...I'll just ramble on about myself for a bit. I LOVE FRIENDS! hahaha...and I say lol because I have nothing else to say...so lol. anyways....
Name:Maya
Location:Canada, Alberta (Oh Canada...our boring, boring land....(at least where I live))
Hobbies: hm...I love hanging out with my friends, and if I don't get a good dose of friends in a certain amount of time, I go all emo-ish (without the whole cutting and "oooooh! blood!" thing), I love RPG's, not addicted to them, but I like playing them once in a 1000 years, i love MUSIC and I respect and bow to all those that can play any kind of musical instrument and those who can draw, seriously, respect to you people, respect. I like talking, and I love being the leader of the group...Power hungry?? Maybe. I like reading books and Manga, I like watching Anime, I love renovating places, and I like helping people. I also like horseback riding, hiking, driving the car, going to far away places, TRAVELING, oh! Badminton!!! I looove badminton! I LOVE meeting new people!!!

Hm...let me think a while of what else I like...and don't like...OH!!!!
I HATE LIARS!! and lawyers too...although I've never actually met a lawyer in my life...so far...so maybe I don't hate them, but i'll pretend I do untill I meet a lawyer. hm...I hate people who think they're the kings/quins/princes.princesesssss... of the World and that everything has to be turning around them. hate people who think they're the smartest things in the world...just cuz they're not, which makes them liars, and I hate liars.

I speak: Russian, Hebrew, and English....(Duuuh....) and I'm learning how to speak and communicate on Japanese.

I HATE MATH!!!!
I LOVE FRIENDS!!
Hm...I think I'm done now...PM if you guys/gals wunna talk to a crazy person!!! (me...)
Totally forget to add!!! I'm 5'6 /165cm tall! I'm a high school student with a dream of living in japan and dedicating my like to my dream Career which is Business and Computer sciences!!!!!! Lots of energy on a good day, and absolutely none on a bad one. I can experess myself really well when i don't wunna do something or don't like somebody, but it's a totally different story when I do like someone. hm..might edit it again if I find something interesting to write about myself!

Thanks to Chesed i now officially know how to spell LIARS. Arigatou gozaimasu!

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 18th, '07, 04:33

ok i guess i'll add to the few members from Toronto :P

name: Daniela
ethnicity: chinese
where? TO of course

Just some random stuff about me...i just watched 5 movies from TIFF this year. Yes i AM a crazy movie freak. Art student, currently taking a year off from post-secondary. I used to watch alot of chinese drama. Had a good share of korean and japanese drama. Currently watching HanaKimi(japanese version), Yama Onna Kabe Onna, and Unfair. About 2-3 months ago i went to Japan for a month...i love playing arcade games. Especially shooting and driving games (initial D stage 3/4 the most). Yeah i'm pretty much a tomboy at heart although i don't dress much like it lol. I also love Go-karting..yeah i used to go to playdium on tuesdays alot for their $2 a lap thing in sauga lol. Oh right...and i'm 5"1 lol.

That's about it...if you wanna get to know me more then PM me i guess o_o?

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 28th, '07, 05:03

this thread need some fruit swagzzzzzzzz :w00t:

goldenboyy

Post by goldenboyy » Nov 29th, '07, 23:28

Me? I'm mixed, korean/white.
19/m/tx
hmm,.. a little about myself wouldn't help you get to know me. The main thing to remember is I'm pretty random. I like going to the gym, playing games ( i play WoW), watching dramas/anime/heroes/house... I pretty much like to do anything, i like clubs from time to time too.
Im a student going to UT in austin, so if you like j/k dramas lets watch some. :D
not looking for anything besides more people interested in dramas. although, who knows, stuff happens. :P

Vitadrink469

Post by Vitadrink469 » Nov 30th, '07, 05:24

Haha, I guess I'll post mines, since i broke up with my Girlfriend last month..
New York-Queens
22- Chinese/Dominican
Snowboarding.. Reading.. Watching animes.. Dramas.. Drawing stick figures (Don't laugh, best i can do :cry: ) I am a gamer, play mostly anything you name or recommend lol. Love recommendations~! Love instruments, Can play the Piano and Violin. Going to Med-school and a Paramedic.
Question: So if somebody is interested in you, it starts out as an online relationship? *scratches head* :glare: Never had those before -.-;''

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 7th, '07, 04:20

bluespring wrote:this thread need some fruit swagzzzzzzzz :w00t:
i meant more girls yadayadayada

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 10th, '07, 18:17

just a try :D im looking for a friend

name: Ge
ht: i am 176 cm
Hobbies: collecting movies and ost's of kdrama, jdrama & anime , drawing(i love paintings,charcoal all about art) and eating butong pakwan at puto bungbong
Music: instrumental, classical, alternative, rock, mellow, jpop, kpop and opm , YUI , KUMI KODA, HILLSONG, UTADA, BOA and more!

PM me anytime. thats all! sayonara! :salut:

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 18:49

i'm just spammy today. looking for just a friend :D

name: melanie
ethnicity: chinese
obsession: japanese dramas, music (kpop, jpop/ a bit of jrock), anime. Jin. dbsk. KAT-TUN

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 10th, '07, 23:21

^ we need to post pictures here

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 10th, '07, 23:22

bluespring wrote:^ we need to post pictures here
Lol! And why don't we get YOU sir to start us off?! =P

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:24

lol i don't want to break your monitor >_<

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 10th, '07, 23:25

melonyhappy wrote:
Lmao!!! Aaaawww! That's cute! lol! *You're Beautiful, no matter what they say, Words won't bring Us down.* ne?! XD

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:27

DMPA wrote:
melonyhappy wrote:
Lmao!!! Aaaawww! That's cute! lol! *You're Beautiful, no matter what they say, Words won't bring Us down.* ne?! XD
that sounds familiar.. lyrics?

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 10th, '07, 23:28

melonyhappy wrote:
DMPA wrote:
melonyhappy wrote: lol i don't want to break your monitor >_<
that sounds familiar.. lyrics?
Christina Aguilera, Beautiful. lol!

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 10th, '07, 23:30

ill start

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 10th, '07, 23:31

bluespring wrote:Image

ill start
Lmao!!! lol!! Wow...what an Angel!!! lol!! XD

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:32

ok this is me:

don't sue me for your broken monitors

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 10th, '07, 23:33

^you look so bland!

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:34

yup. just a bit yellow... i think i need some color :P
disappointed?

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 10th, '07, 23:37

^can you put some hair tooo you remind me of britney spear

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:39

aww. that's sweet of you... i actually think Britney's pretty..
nah I like this look.. low maintenance.
I can't exactly grow hair that quickly..

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 10th, '07, 23:43

^i think you need this

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 23:47

but you can only use that for hair.. which i obviously don't have any..

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 11th, '07, 03:35

zenitse

Post by zenitse » Dec 11th, '07, 20:54

ahem...so I'll try participating here as well :) I would like to get acquainted with some (preferably asian) girl of around my age, to chat with and so on, as a friend. I am 18/M living in Europe and my hobbies are asian cinematography/movies, music, hanging out, playing music games (ddr/itg..), studying foreign languages (especially japanese now) and so on :)

so if anybody interested in having a chat with me, just send a pm :) I'll be waiting.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 12th, '07, 07:34

zenitse wrote:ahem...so I'll try participating here as well :) I would like to get acquainted with some (preferably asian) girl of around my age, to chat with and so on, as a friend. I am 18/M living in Europe and my hobbies are asian cinematography/movies, music, hanging out, playing music games (ddr/itg..), studying foreign languages (especially japanese now) and so on :)

so if anybody interested in having a chat with me, just send a pm :) I'll be waiting.
Lmao!! I'm not sure how many Asian girls here are left available, since it IS *asian addicts* place, whre veryone wants something/someone Asian. lol!

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 12th, '07, 13:06

melonyhappy wrote:
its ok for me i can replace it immediately :-)

nelo

Post by nelo » Dec 12th, '07, 13:09

i think theres another thread were we can post our pictures here?

zenitse

Post by zenitse » Dec 12th, '07, 13:51

DMPA wrote:
zenitse wrote:ahem...so I'll try participating here as well :) I would like to get acquainted with some (preferably asian) girl of around my age, to chat with and so on, as a friend. I am 18/M living in Europe and my hobbies are asian cinematography/movies, music, hanging out, playing music games (ddr/itg..), studying foreign languages (especially japanese now) and so on :)

Lmao!! I'm not sure how many Asian girls here are left available, since it IS *asian addicts* place, whre veryone wants something/someone Asian. lol!
So you say that just because I used word "Asian"? I don't quite get why are you laughing at me. Yes, I'd like to get to know somebody from Asia, what's wrong about that? I don't also get that "left available", you think when somebody becomes friends with somebody, they are no longer "available" ? I am not looking for a relationship. Anyway, quite a lot of Asian people have posted here before, so I don't know again why Asian people shouldn't be "available".

And I also write "preferably", which means that I will not reject anybody who contacts me ...

Anyway, let's stop this off-topic discussion please.

nutrilift

Post by nutrilift » Dec 12th, '07, 14:09

hi there !
there are more guys than girls in this thread !

so for having more chances than others to catch a girl's attention, post your picture !
don't be that shy, it's paradoxal with your introduction in the thread by writing what you like and what you expect from life :)

Come on ! We wanna watch some photoooos !! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!

ps : hope it ain't gonna become meetic or something like that

dkieun

Post by dkieun » Dec 12th, '07, 14:46

wowwwwww...........too many post i don't know if my will be read by someone.......i am a drama freak too i watch everything from jap, korean, thai, phi, chin, taiwan, ainme, and all if i get the chance to watch.........i think that ruin me tooooooooooooo...........i am viet......want to learn chinese and maybe in the near future going to beijing china to study hopefully..........sooooooo any chinese guys who want to help me improve my maderin.......24,f,Ga, USA............turing 25 soon..........so photo...............are u sure......it might to turn out scary..........but who care........this is my computer no pic......only have pic on laptop................when my laptop is fix i will post photo

dkieun

Post by dkieun » Dec 12th, '07, 15:01

habys wrote:hi, i'm 24/m living near atlanta
new people to hang out with is always cool! most of my friends aren't into doramas.. :| so someone to watch with would be interesting!
wow........i haven't meet any guy in or near Ga that like drama....and it seem more guy here

dkieun

Post by dkieun » Dec 12th, '07, 15:22

wow this is fun when i get the chance to read everyone...............two thing i come to realize when i read this..........most people say.......more guy then girls........and guys are more computer tech.........well around me allll my gf watch drama then always on the net.........but i don't see guy..........most the guys on the net are gamers who play THE WORLD OF WAR CRAFT i think that how u spell it...................but not drama.........well if any one want to be my friends that we could talk about drama or just learn from each other at me to msn mine is DIEMKIEUN@HOTMAIL.COM

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 12th, '07, 20:24

^viets are hot or what i see
could you lets us know how many pms you got after posting your msn account
it would be very interesting

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Dec 29th, '07, 07:57

hi there~

are there any seattlelites on this forum? i'd love to meet someone with common interests to talk and just hang out.

23f/seattle. interests: movies, jdramas, cdramas, hkdramas, jpop, taking pictures with my new digicam, drinking, hanging out at cafes and used bookstores

i'm open to a lot of things. PM me if you're in the area as well~ :D

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 29th, '07, 21:15

^i know theres a boxing sale on blackbird and i wish i live in seattle right now

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Dec 30th, '07, 08:31

what's blackbird?

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 31st, '07, 06:39

zenitse wrote:
DMPA wrote:

So you say that just because I used word "Asian"? I don't quite get why are you laughing at me. Yes, I'd like to get to know somebody from Asia, what's wrong about that? I don't also get that "left available", you think when somebody becomes friends with somebody, they are no longer "available" ? I am not looking for a relationship. Anyway, quite a lot of Asian people have posted here before, so I don't know again why Asian people shouldn't be "available".

And I also write "preferably", which means that I will not reject anybody who contacts me ...

Anyway, let's stop this off-topic discussion please.
Ah. I believe we misunderstood each other. I did not mean to laugh at you, nor am I laughing at you now. My statement was merely a teasing statement, not a mocking one. I do apologize for any misunderstandings that my mere sentence brought to you, and please do not put words in my...mouth? i guess... for I did not say anything but the fact that everyone here wants something/someone Asian. and I, indeed, am one of them, and proud to say so too.
This is, Ladies and gentlemen, is an example of misunderstanding. Now, back to the happy stuff. HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 31st, '07, 13:45

yukino2002 wrote:what's blackbird?
its a male clothing store in seattle

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 31st, '07, 13:46

^^that dude got serious issueezzzzzzzzzzz

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Jan 3rd, '08, 04:41

bluespring wrote:
yukino2002 wrote:what's blackbird?
its a male clothing store in seattle
oh icic... hehehe. i guess i don't get out enough^^.

sgb79

Post by sgb79 » Jan 4th, '08, 23:19

looking for love. im here at manila, phils