Cartoon KAT-TUN

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
mokyomi

Cartoon KAT-TUN

Post by mokyomi » Jul 25th, '07, 09:10

I've been watching it on crunchyroll for a while [ thanks to chikara21 for subbing! ] and i really like the guests and the random talk that always end up to be comical during their 100Q and DAT-TUN5.

I think it's random but cool with the main set where 100Q takes place is really cool with the CG strips and dolphins and stuff~.

So, to start off; what's your favourite segmant of the show and who's your favourite guest?

for favourite guest it's really hard to choose but i think for me is Maya Miki, BECKY and the... The COME ON dude XD!!!

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Aug 13th, '07, 19:48

I liked Maya Miki...

and I kinda like when they play darts, or the keep smiling thing :mrgreen:

vitamins

Post by vitamins » Aug 15th, '07, 12:08

i remembered one of the episode had a girl who is a big eater... and she finished 120 otoro sushi.. and while eating the sushi she had one large cup of ice-cream.. and at the end of the episode.. she was eating a large cake.. that was crazy.. she eats non-stop but doesnt grow fat!! hahaz.. tt episode left me a deep impression ><

Laurenski

Post by Laurenski » Aug 22nd, '07, 06:09

My favorite segment would actually be the 100 Questions thing, i think it's interesting to get to know about the guest more. Also, I like the gift exachange thing where they have American celebrities come on, I think it's really fun to see how the guys react. My favorite was when Ne-Yo was on and they gave him those shoes and he actually wore them on the performance that he said he would. I was really surprised that he actually meant it.

My favorite guests, I liked Crystal Kay, Becky and the girl from Yama Onna Kabe Onna (I forgot her name, but she was the one who made them jump rope) Oh and that one half-japanese model, who none of the guys wanted to stand next too because she was so tall XD

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Aug 28th, '07, 08:55

That show can be GOD DAMN hilarious!!!
Seriously it make me laugh so hard!!!
My favorite guest was Mari Sakine. She was so funny imitating other comedians or boxers or whatever. And especially the part where she was going out with 3 gay guys...pooor thing. And when she said that she saw her boyfriend kiss another guy, Kame's reaction made me laugh coz he really didnt know how to react to that while everyone else was so disgusted..
Yeah it was also the same episode when Koki said that his fart sounded cruel and Ueda said that his sounded like: "puuuu"
I am really thankful to the subbers..
KAT-TUN can be really hilarious
KAT-TUN Aishiteru

ellas

Post by ellas » Aug 29th, '07, 19:56

hi !!

i just discovered dramas few months ago. Until now i was searching videos about NEWS and Yamapi but i liked Kamenashi-kun too and i just watched Cartoon kat-tun's episodes and they are really funny in this show !! I really am beginning to like them a lot... they seem to have a very great relationship with each other !

I really enjoyed the episode with Matsushita Nao... Junno was sooo cute !! Loved him !

Hello!Project
Location: Where your darkest secrets and deepest desires lie.

Post by Hello!Project » Aug 29th, '07, 20:25

Crystal Kay.
But without seeing it, I can say I know I`m going to love the one with Leah Dizon.

Laurenski - I think you`re talking about Izumi Mori.

Dilya

Post by Dilya » Sep 14th, '07, 11:30

I love the SMILE competition :D
the Ep. with "kick boxing" it's really funny ne

BTW: did anybody notice that JIN-chyan said (in Heart Disc) "when i have a GF" :crazy: i wonder if he's having a GF now :glare:

SP1CA

Re: Cartoon KAT-TUN

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:22

mokyomi wrote:I've been watching it on crunchyroll for a while [ thanks to chikara21 for subbing! ] and i really like the guests and the random talk that always end up to be comical during their 100Q and DAT-TUN5.

I think it's random but cool with the main set where 100Q takes place is really cool with the CG strips and dolphins and stuff~.

So, to start off; what's your favourite segmant of the show and who's your favourite guest?

for favourite guest it's really hard to choose but i think for me is Maya Miki, BECKY and the... The COME ON dude XD!!!
Miki Maya was really cool :D
and my most disliked guest is Rihanna with ''Dangerous Present Exchange'' she just giggled all the way XD

also i wonder why people don't get more speacial gifts to KAT-TUN XD guests (of d. p.e.) always get something special designed things XD ok, i know they're there to promote their albums but they can give their albums and real gifts,too :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:23

and yes, chikara21 is really great'' :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:25

Laurenski wrote:My favorite segment would actually be the 100 Questions thing, i think it's interesting to get to know about the guest more. Also, I like the gift exachange thing where they have American celebrities come on, I think it's really fun to see how the guys react. My favorite was when Ne-Yo was on and they gave him those shoes and he actually wore them on the performance that he said he would. I was really surprised that he actually meant it.

My favorite guests, I liked Crystal Kay, Becky and the girl from Yama Onna Kabe Onna (I forgot her name, but she was the one who made them jump rope) Oh and that one half-japanese model, who none of the guys wanted to stand next too because she was so tall XD
yes i appreciate NE-YO :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:28

Dilya wrote:I love the SMILE competition :D
the Ep. with "kick boxing" it's really funny ne

BTW: did anybody notice that JIN-chyan said (in Heart Disc) "when i have a GF" :crazy: i wonder if he's having a GF now :glare:
he said something like ''after 5 years i still remember that person when i'm listening a song'' was it just an example (especially 5 years part) or was he talking about someone common?? :crazy: :crazy:

Dilya

Post by Dilya » Sep 23rd, '07, 19:28

[/quote] he said something like ''after 5 years i still remember that person when i'm listening a song'' was it just an example (especially 5 years part) or was he talking about someone common?? :crazy: :crazy:[/quote]

I dunno :blink hopefully not ne! :glare:
did u watch the CKT Ep. with Leah? everybody was sayin' "she's cute" *wants to slap Leah* & in this weeks Ep. she was payin' badminton with JIN-chyan :x Thank god RYO-chyan doesn't like her anymore yo!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 19:45

why doesn't he like her anymore?? something interesting has happened??

Dilya

Post by Dilya » Sep 23rd, '07, 21:17

SP1CA wrote:why doesn't he like her anymore?? something interesting has happened??
well, i dunno all the details But my friend told me he doesn't like her anymore :cheers: She said i should watch the Kanjani8 show, she said i could see it there also *hasn't seen it yet* I gonna ask her if u wanna :scratch: i was just happy about the news :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 22:04

Dilya wrote:
SP1CA wrote:why doesn't he like her anymore?? something interesting has happened??
well, i dunno all the details But my friend told me he doesn't like her anymore :cheers: She said i should watch the Kanjani8 show, she said i could see it there also *hasn't seen it yet* I gonna ask her if u wanna :scratch: i was just happy about the news :D
ok, i'll try to watch the show :D should i search as Kanjani8+leah dizon XD :D

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 20:20

just yesterday i watched the one with Ne-Yo and i LOVED it, i loved their face expression and exitement, myfav will be ne-yo and becky(she was fun) and crystal kay. But Rihana was kinda cold....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 18th, '07, 20:32

theflavoroflife wrote:just yesterday i watched the one with Ne-Yo and i LOVED it, i loved their face expression and exitement, myfav will be ne-yo and becky(she was fun) and crystal kay. But Rihana was kinda cold....
Rihanna was irritating :glare:

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Oct 18th, '07, 20:44

I started watching this show yesterday, and it's hilarious. It's cool how celebrities from other countries come. Yeah, it was nice of Ne-Yo to wear the sneakers. I wonder though, if Avril did wear what was given to her. Since they never showed it, maybe not? :unsure:

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 21:37

maybe Avril never wore it. anyways it was weird when they ask they were about to ask Rihana to wear that hat at least once the alarm came off...

mrs_akanishi

Post by mrs_akanishi » Oct 19th, '07, 11:58

i love the episode in Okinawa, they are all cute there... loved watching them in DAT-TUN5 and 100Qs.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 1st, '07, 15:51

anyone to help?? :D i've found the site that showed on Cartoon KAT-TUN.
the site reveals that what you got on your mind :D but i can't read kanji XD

http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=sumeyye
<a>sumeyyeの脳内</a>

------
edit: ok, i've learnt the meaning of that kanji in my head :D

''it means
what you always thik is about your friends and hanging out with your friends

友 which is blue letter means friends, and 遊 means play''

said a friend :D

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Nov 4th, '07, 22:56

I liked the one with Rihanna
she wasnt rude to them, maybe she felt a bit uncomfortable after Nakamaru invited her over to his house lol

I'm sure she was a lil lost in translation
but she seemed really nice

if u ask me
the only rude one was Avril, she seemed really cold to me.

I didnt watch the one with Leah Dizon
she tryna act all innocent and stuff around them pssshhhhh whatever trick

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 5th, '07, 17:20

AshanishiLynn wrote:I liked the one with Rihanna
she wasnt rude to them, maybe she felt a bit uncomfortable after Nakamaru invited her over to his house lol

if u ask me

well, i already don't like Rihanna, so she irritates me anyway :D but you're right, she was lost in translation.

Avril, yes she even didn't give a good reaction she saw kimono :O SHE WAS GIVEN A KIMONO which was really graceful (and guess all kimonos look graceful :D ) and she wasn't that happy XD

also about Leah Dizon :P well , don't know about her much but i don't think she's that innocent, you're right :D

also the thing i hate about guests on Dangerous Present Exchange that KAT-TUN gave all of them special things (like the thing they designed) but they have been always given some promotional stuff like t-shirts, cds and well :D the most special ones were umbrella-autographs guess :D but they were still promotional :D

if i became a celebrity someday, and if i attend Cartoon KAT-TUN; i'll give good gifts :P

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Nov 7th, '07, 01:23

^So will I

especially Jin if u know what I mean :cheers:

jyori

Post by jyori » Nov 7th, '07, 01:32

avril, rihanna, and leah dizon have been on cartoon kat-tun?!
geez, where have i been?!

anyone know whats eps those are?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 7th, '07, 09:03

jyori wrote:avril, rihanna, and leah dizon have been on cartoon kat-tun?!
geez, where have i been?!

anyone know whats eps those are?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_KAT-TUN

5 May 2, 2007 6.9%

* 100Q: Sekine Mari (Celebrity/Music Japan host)
* DAT-TUN5: Avril Lavigne (Singer)

16 July 18, 2007 4.7%

* 100Q: Nao Matsushita (Singer/Actress/Pianist)
* Dangerous Present Exchange: Rihanna (Singer)
o From KAT-TUN to Rihanna: Original Hat designed and ordered by KAT-TUN
o From Rihanna to KAT-TUN: Autographed umbrellas for each member

24 September 12, 2007 5.4%

* Okinawa Special (Part 3 END)
* 100Q: Leah Dizon (Model/Singer)

25 September 19, 2007 6.5%

* 100Q: Kanako Yanagihara (Comedian)
* BADMINTON MATCH: Leah Dizon

5:

16:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=136803

Mrs-Nishikado

I LOVE CARTOON KAT-TUN

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Nov 11th, '07, 15:58

hey everyone can anyone translate this for me please???? :-)

n i thought the episode qith avril was really boring.
i luved ne=yo thought soooo lively

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Nov 11th, '07, 16:06

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 11th, '07, 19:10

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=amina

SORRY FORGOT TO POST IT
i asked for help to a Japanese friend :D he always helps me, he's really kind :D

''half of this brain consits of money, other half is love.
金 is money 愛is love '' he said :D

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 11th, '07, 20:06

I've only seen a couple of these ep. (avril, the first one and maki). I liked Maki's the best (maybe it's because i'm a maki fan). Her answers are interesting. I can't believe she can sleep standing up... and she enjoys "letting her soul" leave her body?
She's a fun guest :) I hope there will be many more like hers... I gotta watch Maki part 2.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 14th, '07, 00:26

I love watching some of the ones they speak english because Jin is laughing in the corner... or even in his head at eveyone...

poor Junnosuke get beat up alot...
I loved Maki's ep... she is strange for a japanese actress... never seen an actress act liek this... hahaha... fear to growing old hahaha... cute...
Minami Bages was funny too...
Ueda is goign to try and get a boxing licence... hahaha... now we know what he is doing...

I don't like Ne=yo or Rihanna but i liek watchign Kat-tun.. and they give the most coolest presents it makes a fan want to be famous to go on that...(A friend of mine not a fan of Kat-tun now wants to go on... she love fashion... and those clothes she was like OoO at...)

To Avil, ne=yo, and Rihanna they might of thought they where really funny... thinking something like "These guys are famous her" ahhh...t hink that makes me scream from joy... american famous people knowing my hearts famous people..(meanign the famosu people i really love)
What i want is for american famous people to mention the japanese famous people... some where... that be awesome... ahhh... SCREAM more...

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 14th, '07, 01:54

may i request for episode 29 (the one with manami = kenbishi yuri as guest)?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 14th, '07, 05:28

i got mine... haha funny
http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=%A5% ... 5%CD%A5%F3

what ep is this from...
btw... mine says lots of friends....and i can't read the other 4

and this is my name in normal leters
http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=rhiannon

it says eat...love...and i don'y know the orange and white one... i have seen the hite one before....

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Nov 14th, '07, 20:28

i love watching this...fun show...

esp the episode w/ becky...and horikita maki...and the okinawa special...

love ueda moments...and junno's intros...and koki...and kame...ok fine, maru and jin as well XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 14th, '07, 20:40

ive seen this and i like the episode when AKANISHI used some text of a song from justin timberlake, using it for top confes to Leah dizon.

This ring here represent my hearth.
But there is one thing i need from you.
Say i do.

God man i never forget that it was the most brillinat thing.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 14th, '07, 21:02

haruna_hamasaki wrote:may i request for episode 29 (the one with manami = kenbishi yuri as guest)?
http://chikara21.livejournal.com/12150.html
she kindly subbed it for us :)

cuizy3

Post by cuizy3 » Nov 14th, '07, 21:13

NanaTorigawa wrote:i got mine... haha funny
http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=%A5% ... 5%CD%A5%F3

what ep is this from...
btw... mine says lots of friends....and i can't read the other 4

and this is my name in normal leters
http://usokosearch.com/?a=Maker&oo=rhiannon

it says eat...love...and i don'y know the orange and white one... i have seen the hite one before....
I'm not really sure what your name in katakana means. I think the left bluish char means happy/fun, the one at the top is lost, bottom is happy/lucky and the one on the right means lying. But the english one, orange is play.... ie have fun and white is to rest?

Anyways, yes I <3 kattun and their show. It's awesome and funny. I really like their group dynamics cuz I was worried for a while. But it's really great. My fav parts of the show are DEF when everybody teases Kame for being a girl etc. Like I think in the 2nd epi where Kame was all like......don't all guys hold hands with each other? And the recent one with Maki and cooking and they all were 'ehhhh' at Kame again.......lol. And I really liked the okinawa epis......well I've only seen the 1st one. I'm not sure who my fav guest was tho......they were all kinda cool in their own way. :)

Juuhachigouakie

Post by Juuhachigouakie » Nov 14th, '07, 21:22

i love the one with gal sone and of course with maki, it was so cute them all flirting with her :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 15th, '07, 14:15

NanaTorigawa wrote:I love watching some of the ones they speak english because Jin is laughing in the corner... or even in his head at eveyone...

poor Junnosuke get beat up alot...
I loved Maki's ep... she is strange for a japanese actress... never seen an actress act liek this... hahaha... fear to growing old hahaha... cute...
Minami Bages was funny too...
Ueda is goign to try and get a boxing licence... hahaha... now we know what he is doing...

I don't like Ne=yo or Rihanna but i liek watchign Kat-tun.. and they give the most coolest presents it makes a fan want to be famous to go on that...(A friend of mine not a fan of Kat-tun now wants to go on... she love fashion... and those clothes she was like OoO at...)

To Avil, ne=yo, and Rihanna they might of thought they where really funny... thinking something like "These guys are famous her" ahhh...t hink that makes me scream from joy... american famous people knowing my hearts famous people..(meanign the famosu people i really love)
What i want is for american famous people to mention the japanese famous people... some where... that be awesome... ahhh... SCREAM more...
SP1CA wrote:
AshanishiLynn wrote:I liked the one with Rihanna

if u ask me

well, i already don't like Rihanna, so she irritates me anyway :D but you're right, she was lost in translation.

Avril, yes she even didn't give a good reaction she saw kimono :O SHE WAS GIVEN A KIMONO which was really graceful (and guess all kimonos look graceful :D ) and she wasn't that happy XD

also about Leah Dizon :P well , don't know about her much but i don't think she's that innocent, you're right :D

also the thing i hate about guests on Dangerous Present Exchange that KAT-TUN gave all of them special things (like the thing they designed) but they have been always given some promotional stuff like t-shirts, cds and well :D the most special ones were umbrella-autographs guess :D but they were still promotional :D

if i became a celebrity someday, and if i attend Cartoon KAT-TUN; i'll give good gifts :P
i want to be on Cartoon KAT-TUN, too :cry:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Nov 21st, '07, 11:07

I personally didnt really like Maki's episode,, I find it very boring :glare: sorry but thats my opinion, not a big fan of her.. :|
The best episodes are the Okinawa epidoes and how Nakamru and JIn keepon eating. and eating WEIRD disgusting looking sea food... And how Ueda and Koki keep just going around the same store to buy souvineers, and Kameand Junno at the sea,, so KAWAII!!! :wub:

The episode with Leah Dizon, where Jin spoke in English really got me impressed, but then when they said its from Justin Timberlakes lyrics I am like :crazy: :glare: . But when he translated what she was saying right b4 the little confession play I was like WOAH (jin KAKOII) :w00t:

The episode with he over-weight girl ( 4got her name) That episode was funny.. especially the time where she was exercising.. funny. OH!! and the part where Ueda took off his glasses was so C0o0o0o0ol!! :thumleft:

The episode where Ueda was boxing was SUGOI!! Boxing with his hair in his face *faints*
:wub:
Episode 32 where they cook and celebrate Koki's birthday was one nice episode. The part where Kame used the chopsticks after Jin did. and then Koki was like: Indirect kiss!!
I was like : AKAME!!!!!! (big fan of the pair) :mrgreen:

Yeah I always wished I was on CKT. I even went through the questions they usually ask and see my answers. Like the questions of who in KAY-TUN would be ur bro, husband, pet, cousin, friend and boyfriend..

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 21st, '07, 23:25

me too... i would love the be on CKT... i would love to be part of the Dangous Gift Exchange... they have the most coolest thing...also the 100Q looks cool too!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 3rd, '07, 00:17

hyde and ken on cartoon kat-tun!!!! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1551021B8dg ... 378&rank=0

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 3rd, '07, 17:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:hyde and ken on cartoon kat-tun!!!! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1551021B8dg ... 378&rank=0

:O :O :O :O i had heard that, was looking forward to watching it :D :wub: :wub: :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 4th, '07, 00:31

i've seen it and it cool.. i need subs thou...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 9th, '07, 21:21

i'm watching Ep.34, i liked Hasegawa Jun and Saya, and disliked Ellie Rose XD don't why. but i think Hasegawa is a friendly person :D (so far :P )

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 9th, '07, 21:29

oh, also XD when Nakamaru asked what do you think to Jin XD and Jin said ''i'm loving it = daisuki desu'' then what/why are you asking to me?? XD well, on Akanishi Jin thread (maybe on another forum, i don't remember exactly) it's written that Jin has a thing with half breed girls. is it ok to say breed ?? XD well, half japanese, half asian.. i don't know .. something like this XD

by the way when Hasegawa was making bellydance, all KAT-TUN looked silly XD like they've never seen any girl in their life XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 9th, '07, 22:37

hahaha.. yah i laugh at them... Kat-tun is a pervy group... they mostly invite.... Pretty Girls and ugly guys...
and they invite alot of HAFU people... hahahaha.... I'm wonderign....>__>
BTW Jun and Elli have myspaces.. and i have added Juna nd messaged Elli...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 9th, '07, 22:55

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahaha.. yah i laugh at them... Kat-tun is a pervy group... they mostly invite.... Pretty Girls and ugly guys...
and they invite alot of HAFU people... hahahaha.... I'm wonderign....>__>
BTW Jun and Elli have myspaces.. and i have added Juna nd messaged Elli...
:D can you link them?? i still don't that Ellie girl :glare:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 9th, '07, 23:25

by the way i've learnt that Hasegawa Jun's only 1.64 XD so she's a model?? and Kame said that they're really tall XD Hasegawa is just 4 cm taller than me XD here the models are mostly above 1.70 XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 10th, '07, 02:02

well look at alot of the other japanese actresses they are also models and they are normaly height.. i hate how people think they they have to be tall to model in japan... >__>
BTW.... go find them your self.. i lost both the sites...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 10th, '07, 10:21

NanaTorigawa wrote:well look at alot of the other japanese actresses they are also models and they are normaly height.. i hate how people think they they have to be tall to model in japan... >__>
BTW.... go find them your self.. i lost both the sites...
but they're not much taller than KAT-TUN and that guys was like ''woooaaa they're tall'' XD so i thought they're taller :D so anyone can be a model in Japan?? :D you know, i want to attend Cartoon KAT-TUN as a guest like many of us :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 14:15

once on that forum i wrote ''it'd be nice if KAT-TUN makes a cover of HONEY by L'Arc En Ciel'' :D well, i watched a few seconds of Ep.35 and saw the pv of HONEY XD wonder if they mentioned the song :D i'm starting to watch it'' ikimassu :P

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 11th, '07, 14:23

so far my fave Cartoon KAT-TUN ep is episode 35... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hyde is soooooooo kawaii... i love it, my fave artists in one show...

YAY!!!
:cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 14:52

Ep.35

(03.27) Hyde-sama is really cute when he makes Doraemon impersonation and smiling XD

(06.22) he's really cute when he's surprising,too XD
well, Kame is cute, too :D

(07.40) Kame's still being cute :D

(08.50) again Hyde-sama 's turn to be kyuuto XD :D

(12.43) :O at the first try Hyde-sama could separate them 3-3 XD cool''

(14.40) Taguchi, don't do it again XD ''iriguchi, deguchi, Taguchi desu'' is ok :D
Wish they did (or do) a collaboration with L'Arc, too :P i really wonder how it would be if KAT-TUN sing Honey :D (well, Jin said ''i sing their songs in karaoke'', so wish i can hear some :D)

(17.35) why is Kame the only one dancing right now?? :S because he's the only one whose voice matched well with Crystal Kay?? :D

(18.30) Real Face - Yorokobi no Uta bridge was really nice :D

(23.18) Jin and Taguchi XD

well, all in all it was quite fun :D and KAT-TUN still thinks that they're not much popular XD many people out of Japan know them XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 14:53

nanmaP wrote:so far my fave Cartoon KAT-TUN ep is episode 35... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hyde is soooooooo kawaii... i love it, my fave artists in one show...

YAY!!!
yes, he is :D i was looking for this episode :D i'm really happy that i could watch it :wub: :wub: :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 12th, '07, 06:14

WHHHEEEE i should be doign my homework but haven't been on for 2 days.. i feel bad...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 12th, '07, 20:11

next guest of CTKT acted in a movie titled ''Check It Out, Yo! '' XD i've just taken a look at http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jinnai_Takanori

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Dec 12th, '07, 20:40

SP1CA wrote:
nanmaP wrote:so far my fave Cartoon KAT-TUN ep is episode 35... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hyde is soooooooo kawaii... i love it, my fave artists in one show...

YAY!!!
yes, he is :D i was looking for this episode :D i'm really happy that i could watch it :wub: :wub: :wub:
i love the part where Hyde mistakenly finished the game... LOL... he is sooooooo cute there... and Ken was "what, it's finished.." and Hyde went up the stairs...

the first part of the game too was funny where Kame apologized to Hyde... i just love Hyde's reaction...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 13th, '07, 07:00

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1620884kaR4MZGz

BTW anyone whats to see hyde and ken's part subbed on veoh.. there it is... it funny.. and so cool i want to see the one with takanori.. i love that movie it was funny..

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 21st, '07, 19:29

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 21st, '07, 20:05

hahah my fave ep is ep 34!! :lol
when the three models are init!
all three od the models were halfcasts which made jin excited!! :P
he's got thing for foreign girls! and i think the models were really fun unlike this other model they had in cartoon kat-tun wich jus sat there and said 'yes' and 'no'. :glare:
i think maki was soo boring! :x

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 21st, '07, 20:19

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:hahah my fave ep is ep 34!! :lol
when the three models are init!
all three od the models were halfcasts which made jin excited!! :P
he's got thing for foreign girls! and i think the models were really fun unlike this other model they had in cartoon kat-tun wich jus sat there and said 'yes' and 'no'. :glare:
i think maki was soo boring! :x
Jin has got thing for foreign gilrs?? :wub: foreign?? ah, yes that's me :P
but on Oshareism, he said he wouldn't like to date with ''pretty blondes'' :S
so he likes girls with foreign part?? half girls??

(well i got my hair dyed into some copper tone, but i'm a blonde by nature :cry: )

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 22nd, '07, 00:08

hahah i'm full foreign but i'm not blode.. hahaha>___> Because i'm part black... hahahaha...

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 22nd, '07, 19:11

hahahah,im foreign!!^^
half chinese and half black.
my friends call me black chinese!! which is soo annoyin!
but off topic.Yeah jin has got a thing for foreign girls!
but im leaving jin to you guys! i dont like jin>.<

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 22nd, '07, 20:39

hahaha... i like Jin.. but if i can't be with Jin or a Johnny i want to be with jin's little brother!!!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 22nd, '07, 22:04

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:hahahah,im foreign!!^^
half chinese and half black.
my friends call me black chinese!! which is soo annoyin!
but off topic.Yeah jin has got a thing for foreign girls!
but im leaving jin to you guys! i dont like jin>.<
black chinese :O actually i think it's cool XD
NanaTorigawa wrote:hahaha... i like Jin.. but if i can't be with Jin or a Johnny i want to be with jin's little brother!!!!
lets be ''elti'' :thumright:

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Dec 23rd, '07, 02:03

Did anyone see it this week??

It was so cool with Alyand AJ

They actually seemed like they were having a great time with Kat-tun
lol and stupid Jin kept messing up the puzzle pieces kekekeke

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Dec 23rd, '07, 02:15

AshanishiLynn wrote:Did anyone see it this week??

lol I know he was being a baka again. I guess he was kind of upset that a&A did not choose him or something... since he thinks that he is the prettiest boy in the group. lol jk but yeah it was fun. lol they had a great time :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 23rd, '07, 14:41

theflavoroflife wrote:

lol I know he was being a baka again. I guess he was kind of upset that a&A did not choose him or something... since he thinks that he is the prettiest boy in the group. lol jk but yeah it was fun. lol they had a great time :lol
i agree with him :P i haven't watched, i last watched the one with Hyde & Ken :D i need to watch it XD also Alicia Keys ep.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Dec 23rd, '07, 15:14

SP1CA wrote:
theflavoroflife wrote:

i agree with him :P i haven't watched, i last watched the one with Hyde & Ken :D i need to watch it XD also Alicia Keys ep.
omg alicia keys?

I gotta see it

tweety007

Post by tweety007 » Dec 25th, '07, 21:45

here is the 1 volume of my KAT-TUN manga...have fun reading it...after i finish it i will publish it and send it to them maby i'll go to their show...(yeah...in my dreams)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtbwxg4ntgc

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Dec 25th, '07, 22:25

Ahh! I love cartoon KAT-TUN. :]
I watched the latest and went backwards. then at half way. I went from the beginning, foward. XD. Almost done watching what has been aired so far. :D
I love it when Kouki kicks Junno in the beginning. funnayy~ XD.
They're all so funny. <3 love it!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 25th, '07, 23:41

Yah i love the last one.. it was funy...jin was funny... hahaha...

It made me live Jin more!!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 26th, '07, 11:12

tweety007 wrote:here is the 1 volume of my KAT-TUN manga...have fun reading it...after i finish it i will publish it and send it to them maby i'll go to their show...(yeah...in my dreams)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtbwxg4ntgc