[Discussion] Hachimitsu to Kuroba - Narumi Riko

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 30th, '07, 04:45

mingming96 wrote:hagu in the anime looks like 10 to me.so i would prefer fukuda mayuko to be hagu actually.i thought she's more suitable for hagu looks and everything.
Eeek~ Fukuda Mayuko..? Nooo.... what about the kiss scene? It'll make "he" look like a pedophile, deshou!! lol!
Afterall, don't think Fukuda Mayuko looks that innocent... she always play the role as cynical child, with cold attitude... I can't see her as Hagumi.

In terms of looks and acting, the best Hagumi so far is Aoi Yuu. She has the looks of a 12 year old in Hagumi's clothes, even though she was 21 in HachiKuro movie.

Second best looks... I really can't imagine anyone else other than Narumi Riko :blink Is it just only me here, who thinks Narumi's looks is perfect as Hagu? Sometimes she does look mature, but she also has that youth look too. She has the pure and innocent looks that Hagumi has. Esp. with Hagumi's clothes and Hagumi's hair, I think she's all set to play the role^^ Hee... maybe it's just me, ne...

It'll be scary and unrealistic if Hagu is played by a child who is actually 10 xD

fleng wrote:Hagumi should be played by a midget, nuff said. lol.
Lol! Korobokkur? :lol

I really hope the dorama won't be just about the romance. "Honey & Clover" is so much more than that. Reason why I love HachiKuro more than Orange Days. Hope they'd able to get HachiKuro's main point across in the drama.

southbound

Post by southbound » Dec 30th, '07, 05:41

Narumi Riko as Hagu is starting to settle into my head, and I think I'm getting used to it in a good way. I would probably prefer it if she was older LOOKING younger, but you can't have everything! I just have this feeling she'll do just fine in her role :)

Yanie, I hope it won't just be about romance either. That's one thing I really appreciated about the anime (my only reference since I haven't read the manga), so I hope it's how the drama goes about things.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 30th, '07, 06:07

yanie wrote:
mingming96 wrote:hagu in the anime looks like 10 to me.so i would prefer fukuda mayuko to be hagu actually.i thought she's more suitable for hagu looks and everything.
Eeek~ Fukuda Mayuko..? Nooo.... what about the kiss scene? It'll make "he" look like a pedophile, deshou!! lol!
Afterall, don't think Fukuda Mayuko looks that innocent... she always play the role as cynical child, with cold attitude... I can't see her as Hagumi.

In terms of looks and acting, the best Hagumi so far is Aoi Yuu. She has the looks of a 12 year old in Hagumi's clothes, even though she was 21 in HachiKuro movie.

Second best looks... I really can't imagine anyone else other than Narumi Riko :blink Is it just only me here, who thinks Narumi's looks is perfect as Hagu? Sometimes she does look mature, but she also has that youth look too. She has the pure and innocent looks that Hagumi has. Esp. with Hagumi's clothes and Hagumi's hair, I think she's all set to play the role^^ Hee... maybe it's just me, ne...

It'll be scary and unrealistic if Hagu is played by a child who is actually 10 xD

fleng wrote:Hagumi should be played by a midget, nuff said. lol.
Lol! Korobokkur? :lol

I really hope the dorama won't be just about the romance. "Honey & Clover" is so much more than that. Reason why I love HachiKuro more than Orange Days. Hope they'd able to get HachiKuro's main point across in the drama.
i didn't think of kissing scene at all. :D i like both narumi and mamayu when i think of hagu i'll think of mamayu.but when mamayu smile and laugh she kinda looks like hagu.

lol,korobokkuro.i still remember it's from the anime. :lol

i hope so.the drama should have other elements other than romance.hachikuro is not just about romance.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 30th, '07, 06:08

southbound wrote:That's one thing I really appreciated about the anime (my only reference since I haven't read the manga), so I hope it's how the drama goes about things.
Don't worry, the anime is about 90% faithful to the manga, the anime is EVEN BETTER, IMO ^^ It cut down some unnecessary scenes in the manga, and (I'm really sorry to Umino Chika-san) the anime art and drawing is 10x better than the manga xD Not to mention, there are soundtracks in the anime.

The HachiKuro staff diary blog updated some interesting entries, they posted about how difficult it was to create all the fake sakura trees in winter, for Takemoto and Hagu's first meet scene, and how they had to sweep clean all the sakura petals on the ground for so many hours after the filming^^

The latest entry is about how the 3 young actors gets along very well on the set, and the actress who play Ayu, Harada Natsuki, complains of how those 3 guys (Ikuta, Narimiya and Mukai Osamu) started to frequently imitate(monomane) her acting^^ Harada Natsuki said, on a scene, the director asked her to get angry in a more kawaii(cute) attitude... when they check the result on the monitor... Narimiya, Ikuta and Mukai were laughing at her, imitated her, and said things like, "you're much cuter when you're being yourself,". (which means they meant she's not good in acting???^^;;)
That, and it seems the 3-guys act of teasing Harada Natsuki, started by Ikuta-kun, heehee... yappari...

Looks like the HachiKuro Five gets along good! I'm happy to hear this. In the press conference, Mukai Osamu also told the press, that they do the "juice janken" frequently. Whoever looses the janken must treat all of them juice. They all feel guilty, when Narumi Riko looses, coz it feels like forcing the youngest to pay the juice for them xD

Naka ii ne...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 30th, '07, 06:25

haha,thanks for translating.toma really loves to jokes around and teasing others.i'm happy they get along really well.haha,the juice janken looks fun.poor narumi she lose. :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 30th, '07, 06:29

Can someone please refresh my memory when Harada Natsuki showed up in Hana Kimi? I don't remember the character "Tanabe Kanako" at all :cry:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 30th, '07, 06:31

Pics from official website:

Image Image

Seem like Ayu and Mayama are trying to stop Morita from doing something^^

Haha... kawaii~~ Morita's eating Hagu's foods... as always, lol!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 30th, '07, 06:38

thanks for the pic.the food morita eat looks like pizza to me.morita wants to do something stupid again? :lol

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Dec 31st, '07, 02:09

When I heard that Toma was cast as the lead, I immediately thought about Morita. If they don't find the right Morita, Toma would just take all the glory (he may still do). I think Hiroki is a very good choice. It will be on my watch list next season.

Relating to this topic, I read from the newspaper Joe Cheng will star as the lead in Honey and Clover Taiwan version. They will start filming after chinese new year. This trend of duplicate dramas from different countries is getting really weird!!!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 31st, '07, 02:35

atskv9 wrote:Can someone please refresh my memory when Harada Natsuki showed up in Hana Kimi? I don't remember the character "Tanabe Kanako" at all :cry:
Tanabe was Nanba-senpai's ex-girlfriend, she appeared in the beach episode of Hana Kimi.

off topic, i still cant see Narumi as Hagu, for Aoi Yu was perfect in the movie. Aoi captured that youthful innocence of Hagu. however, while watching the anime, i cant help but think of ex momosu Kago Ai as Hagu(she's as tiny as Hagu), or Yaguchi Mari(also small, blond hair, big eyes).. :lol

Magicus

Post by Magicus » Dec 31st, '07, 02:49

yanie wrote:[
I agree with this a 100%, physically she is the perfect Hagu. There's a fine line between picking the right person and making it realistic, too young will be disturbing and to old would just be unrealistic(which is why I didn't really like Aoi Yuu to much, she physically didn't "fit" the character for me, I thought her performance was quite good though).

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 31st, '07, 02:57

marienella_m wrote:
atskv9 wrote:Can someone please refresh my memory when Harada Natsuki showed up in Hana Kimi? I don't remember the character "Tanabe Kanako" at all :cry:
Tanabe was Nanba-senpai's ex-girlfriend, she appeared in the beach episode of Hana Kimi.
Thanks for getting back to me :-)

I remember that character from the drama and her looking a bit older, not as old as how Yamada looks. But I guess that was just her role in HK, to look a bit older than Nanba.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 31st, '07, 05:22

ninjabunny wrote:Relating to this topic, I read from the newspaper Joe Cheng will star as the lead in Honey and Clover Taiwan version. They will start filming after chinese new year. This trend of duplicate dramas from different countries is getting really weird!!!
Ha... I knew it!! I was actually wondering when I found out H&C is a success manga and anime... how come no Taiwanese adaptation yet?? :D Yapparii... I'm glad Japan made it to do it first before another country ^_^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 31st, '07, 05:42

The official website has been updated with relationship chart and characters introduction. I've translated 10 most important and interesting characters. Reading these characters introductions, you can rest assure that the drama follows the original story's characters backgrounds 90% faithfully. I'm very happy to read them! And not to mention, they make some things that was left blur in the original, even clearer here! To those who read the manga or watched the anime, might know what I meant after reading these introductions below^^

Pheww... I think it's safe to say, that Shuji will ONLY play the role as Hagu's father, and nothing more... I really, really hope they won't follow the manga/anime's ending xD It was just too weird!

This should be a made-up character, that never appears in the manga/anime. Most probably he's a replacement for the Fujiwara twin gay brothers :P
I have a feeling that Morita's reason for disappearing for a year, would be related to this character, and not because of his brother's request. But I do hope I'm wrong, coz if that's the case, Kaoru character might not show up at all in the drama :cry:
Anyway, some descriptions says about what Mayama and Yamada will do after graduation. So, I'm pretty sure, just like the manga and anime, the story will cover a span of several years and NOT just a span of 3 months like other dramas. Well, just like what we see in the commercials, having the first scene in spring with all the fake sakura trees, is actually one of the proof that the story will not only cover a span of 1 winter season.

So, by the look of it, Kassy(Nomiya character) might not appear until the 2nd or 3rd episode xD

source of pictures: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hachikuro/index.html
Last edited by yanie on Dec 31st, '07, 05:58, edited 2 times in total.

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 31st, '07, 05:51

^^oh wow, thanks for posting all that and translating! I've only read the first volume of the manga so I really don't know a whole lot about the story so those profiles are quite informative.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 31st, '07, 06:11

a_petite_azn wrote:^^oh wow, thanks for posting all that and translating! I've only read the first volume of the manga so I really don't know a whole lot about the story so those profiles are quite informative.
No problem, my pleasure 8)

I just realized that Takemoto Yuta is a role not as easy to act as it seems. All the credits for this drama, always starts with Narumi as Hagu, and then Toma as Takemoto is 2nd in line. However, I really think the true main role is suppose to be Takemoto Yuta, rather than Hagumi. He's the lead of the story, as the manga and anime starts and ends with Takemoto's narration.
Takemoto character will mature along the story as years goes by. He's a very emotional person, but he tends not to be honest with himself. Although he don't like someone, he'd still smile and act very nice to him. And most importantly, is this character's hesitation in choosing his path of life, what he really wants to do in life. His love problems is only a side problem in the story and not the main problem.
His mixed feelings to Morita is also interesting, he sees Morita as his rival in love, yet Morita is also his very best, true friend. One time, he doesn't like Morita to be near them, but one time, he becomes very happy to know he has a friend like Morita.

I'd say this role is quite a challenge for Toma^^ Ganbatteee, Toma-kun!! I know you can do it!^0^ (although I love Sakurai Sho too, but I have a feeling Toma will surpass Sho, in acting Takemoto xD Gomen ne, Sho-kun... lol!)

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 31st, '07, 11:50

i agree with your every words.takemoto's more like the main character than hagu.i like the friendship between takemoto and morita too.it's like in one episode where they played games(i forget the games name).it's so hilarious.
Last edited by mingming96 on Dec 31st, '07, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 31st, '07, 11:53

yanie wrote:
ninjabunny wrote:Relating to this topic, I read from the newspaper Joe Cheng will star as the lead in Honey and Clover Taiwan version. They will start filming after chinese new year. This trend of duplicate dramas from different countries is getting really weird!!!
Ha... I knew it!! I was actually wondering when I found out H&C is a success manga and anime... how come no Taiwanese adaptation yet?? :D Yapparii... I'm glad Japan made it to do it first before another country ^_^
i'm glad japan made it before taiwan as well.japan tend to be slower than others.so joe cheng'll be takemoto?i can"t imagine him as takemoto. :lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 31st, '07, 13:39

mingming96 wrote:i agree with your every words.takemoto's more like the main character than hagu.i like the friendship between takemoto and morita too.it's like in one episode where they played games(i forget the games name).it's so hilarious.
It's "twister". Haha... omg, you're right, it was so hillarious!! I hope I can see Toma and Narimiya have this twister scene, haha~!!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 31st, '07, 15:42

yanie wrote:
mingming96 wrote:i agree with your every words.takemoto's more like the main character than hagu.i like the friendship between takemoto and morita too.it's like in one episode where they played games(i forget the games name).it's so hilarious.
It's "twister". Haha... omg, you're right, it was so hillarious!! I hope I can see Toma and Narimiya have this twister scene, haha~!!
yup,i hope they have this "twister" scene in the drama too.it'll be hillarious to see them play. :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 31st, '07, 20:37

WHEEEEE yah... whe have 8 more days....!!!!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jan 1st, '08, 02:09

oh my goodness kashiwabara takashi's photo looks so good!!!, thanks for posting!!!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 1st, '08, 03:59

yay,7 more days.1 more weeks to go. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 1st, '08, 05:57

yep.. hahah... can't wait!!!! 7 more days to go!!!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 1st, '08, 06:16

Ahh... 7 more days! I want to watch this as soon as I can too... but when the time comes, it means my winter break is over :cry: And I haven't done any assignments given by my teacher xD

Btw, is there any Honey and Clover promo schedule available somewhere?? They must be going to show up on TV alot from now on, to promote the drama, right? I can predict that Narumi Riko will be a guest in Bistro Smap, but I dunno when. Then the whole casts will also appear in FujiTV Drama Super Festival(the bowling game) in Jan 7th. Any other appearance scheduled?

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 1st, '08, 08:11

work hard yanie.hachikuro's a can't be miss drama.i cant wait to see how toma will bowl this time. :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 1st, '08, 15:37

hahha.... WHEEEEEE.... 7 moredays to go!!!!! URESHII ne!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 1st, '08, 18:21

I'm really looking forward to seeing Narimiya Hiroki again, I haven't seen him in a drama for ages.
Plus there's Toma who won me over with HanaKimi
And Narumi Riko seems like a great actress.

Just a week, looking forward to it.

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Jan 2nd, '08, 01:08

yay 7 more days :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 2nd, '08, 05:51

whhhheeeeee... YAP!!! a week and the craziness starts... school 1 drama... then 2 weeks and... the really craziness...
school, 3 dramas... how will i do it... hahaha i can do it!!!!!

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Jan 2nd, '08, 07:20

Cant wait for this one!!!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 2nd, '08, 09:19

yay,6 more days.i can't wait for it too.next week tuesday is the day.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 3rd, '08, 01:52

geez, it's approaching so fast and Im not even ready!! :crazy:

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Jan 3rd, '08, 01:58

with school approaching again, there's so much to do and watch but so little time! Ahhhh I can't wait!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 3rd, '08, 03:28

Yah.. and i hope i can keep my grades up.. didn't do so well las year... got a C in my English class...
Failed the Final... due to no really good thing.. now i will make everything JE related...

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Jan 3rd, '08, 06:23

NanaTorigawa wrote:Yah.. and i hope i can keep my grades up.. didn't do so well las year... got a C in my English class...
Failed the Final... due to no really good thing.. now i will make everything JE related...
xD I wonder how I did for English myself. For the final, I left one whole thing blank because I forgot all the definitions. Yikes.

Although, I've aced myself through Japanese with a 99. Wheee. I hope I get honor roll. Anyways, HachiKuro's so close, I can taste it. I even see it everywhere, literally. They have this thing in stores here now called Clover and Honey(or maybe I'm just noticing it now), and I keep thinking of the upcoming drama when I see it. :goggle:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 3rd, '08, 09:01

good luck in the exams and studies for everyone who's still studying.am i the only one who's not studying and not doing anything right now? :lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 3rd, '08, 17:04

The HachiKuro staff blog has been updated! :cheers:

4.Jan.2008
translated by Yanie

The set of the drama is art university. Then, let's talk about something related to that.
Among these five: Riko-chan, Toma-kun, Natsuki-chan, Mukai-kun and Narimiya-kun... who do you think can skillfully draw a picture the best?
According to Toma-kun, the answer is "Narimiya-kun". Apparently, the five often draws something together during breaks. (So they found out that Narimiya-kun can actually draw very well).
Actually, Riko-chan has an unexpected talent herself. Narimiya-kun plans to talk about this, for the official website. Otanoshimi ni (lets look forward to it)!

source: http://wwwx.fujitv.co.jp/zoo/blog/index ... d=209&tid=

Ohh... so Narimiya has Morita's talent :lol I'd love to see his drawings!!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 3rd, '08, 17:15

i want to see nari drawing too.and toma drawing as well. :D

southbound

Post by southbound » Jan 3rd, '08, 19:17

What?! I know I'm late in hearing this news haha. Wow, really? Who the heck is Joe Cheng going to play? Because if he's going to play Takemoto... Seriously, I like Joe Cheng, but that would be a wrong match in my opinion. I can't fit him to any character...

This might seem like a silly question, but has a subbing team decided to do this drama yet?

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 4th, '08, 14:44

I don't know about others but I know Love Song mentioned subbing this with SARS.

nhyn

Post by nhyn » Jan 4th, '08, 15:56

not liking Shuji, he looks too old T__________________________T and why would they need to make up a character? >< all the characters in the manga are unique enough!
but I'm excited! only a few more days to go! XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 19:07

yah the weekend then monday.. and the tuesday....
4 more days!!! :cheers:

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Jan 4th, '08, 19:11

oooh thanks for posting that yanie :D So Nari has some artistic skill eh? I wonder how Toma draws lol.

Ahhhhh I can't wait until I can see the drama!!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 4th, '08, 21:36

I saw 2 new commercials of HachiKuro yesterday! One got all 5 of them sitting, facing the camera, while Narumi and Toma recite the on-air time and title. But Narimiya on the background is acting so cute and hyper!! Maybe he's on Morita-mode :lol
The other one is scenes from the drama... most of 'em are same with before, but I think there were 2-3 new cuts^^ I remember, it ended with a shot of Hagu(Narumi Riko) about to bite a pizza, but then she paused as she sees something, and it looks like she was really in awe... (maybe its Morita :lol ) Narumi looked so cute in this scene, very "Hagu" with that empty gaze, you know, one of those Hagu's stare when she only stare at the empty space^^

If anyone has them, pls share!!^^

Wow, 3 more days! Time flies! But in 2 more days, the whole team will appear live on Nakai's Super Drama Festival(the bowling game) and the staffs wrote on the blog, they asked our support for the team to win the game^^ I cannot wait for that too! I want to see some Toma-Nakai interactions, with Shingo too^^

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Jan 4th, '08, 22:06

^^omg you're so lucky you got to see the new CMs! I hope someone uploads it soon! And I almost forgot about the superdrama festival! I can't wait to watch it!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 4th, '08, 22:12

Yay another bowling special! :cheers: What other Fuji shows are there besides Shingo's drama? I'm too lazy to go look it up plus the fansub wiki is too slow right now.

fragilebliss

Post by fragilebliss » Jan 4th, '08, 22:49

hey there, i'm new here(: though i've been reading the forums for like eons, never really got to posting replies. i watched the movie and didn't really like it. but just for toma, i'll be willing to give the drama a shot(: really hope it's going to be good :D but i think i read somewhere that toma wouldn't get the role in the end yea? cause the female lead likes another guy instead?

southbound

Post by southbound » Jan 5th, '08, 01:22

Rori wrote:I don't know about others but I know Love Song mentioned subbing this with SARS.
Ooh, thanks. That makes me really excited because I think both of them are great.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 5th, '08, 04:23

atskv9 wrote:Yay another bowling special! :cheers: What other Fuji shows are there besides Shingo's drama? I'm too lazy to go look it up plus the fansub wiki is too slow right now.
Nakai Masahiro's Drama Super Festival, FujiTV, 7 Jan 2007, 9 PM.

Host: Nakai Masahiro

Bara no Nai Hanaya team: Katori Shingo, Takeuchi Yuko(missed her alot! its been 3 years since her last drama series), Matsuda Shota, Shaku Yumiko.

Hachimitsu to Clover team: Ikuta Toma, Narumi Riko, Narimiya Hiroki, Mukai Osamu, Harada Natsuki, Seto Asaka, Kashiwabara Takashi.

Ashita no Kita Yoshio team: Kohinata Fumiyo, Matsuda Ryuhei, Konishi Manami, Kuriyama Chiaki.

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi team: Tamaki Hiroshi, Ayase Haruka, Tabe Mikako.

I hope everyone can make it there!! Interactions I'm reeaally looking forward too... Toma with Nakai and Shingo, esp. since Toma said in the bowling fest last year before HanaKimi, that his favorite senpai is Shingo ^v^
Then, also the MATSUDA BROTHERS (Shota and Ryuhei)! Wow, it'll be like the first time to see them together on TV! Hopefully, Nakai knows how to tease them^^
And there are also Tamaki, Ayase, Narimiya... this should be a fun episode!! If, they can make a game that can make them interact with each other. So, hopefully...!!

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Jan 5th, '08, 04:26

^^uwa...thanks for the info! All the people are making me so excited to watch it! Both Matsuda brothers, Nari, Narumi and of course Toma!!! :cheers:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 5th, '08, 06:13

Looking forward to Toma/Nakai interactions. I remember last time they were having a good time together. I had no clue what was being said but who cares. I remember reading something about how Toma mentioned something about Nakai and then Nakai sent him a present... something along those lines. Not sure if it happened before the bowling special or after.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 5th, '08, 17:36

hahah... we ahve 3 days left till it airs!!!

I can't wait to see that.. and i would love to see the MAtsuda bros interact with eachother!!!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 7th, '08, 09:30

i can't wait for the bowling game special.we gotta see toma again.and narumi,nari and others as well.yup,and toma said before in last time bowling game special hwe wanna be like katori shingo.this time he'll meet him.can't wait for it.

tomorrow is hachikuro airing day.i'm so happy. :cheers: finally the day is here.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 7th, '08, 12:13

i want to be watching the drama special thing thats on now but i cant watch tv now

yay tomorrow is the big day
ill be sure to come on here and tell everyone about it once its over ^_^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 7th, '08, 12:13

i want to be watching the drama special thing thats on now but i cant watch tv now

yay tomorrow is the big day
ill be sure to come on here and tell everyone about it once its over ^_^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 7th, '08, 17:44

Report on the Nakai's bowling game! I'm sorry, that this is not focused only on the HachiKuro team, but on Nakai and Katori Shingo too. All of their moments are kinda related, so its difficult to separate them xD
Nakai's Star Bowling (7 January 2008)
reported by Yanie

The show started with an animation and Star Wars background music(??). Haha... quite creative! Just like years before, the show starts with Nakai getting ready to throw the ball. The animation character on the screen was practically talking to him, acting like he has the power in FujiTV. So, Nakai requested to the anime character on the screen, "If I hit a strike, LET ME DO A DRAMA IN FUJITV!!!". Then, he talked quite much about himself, "Why can't I star a FujiTV drama? Am I hated here? Did I do something wrong to FujiTV? Please, let me star a drama in FujiTV! All SMAP members, Kimura, Shingo, Goro and Tsuyoshi are doing dramas... and me? I think it has been 10 years since the last time I did drama, y'know!". Haha, of course he exagerrated... although its true, if he's talking about FUJITV drama... he had never been in a FujiTV drama since 1998 xD
The anime character told him, "Fine, if you hit a strike, I'll let you star a drama in FujiTV!". Then, what happened? Nakai hit 9 pins, haha! Its not his time yet, to do a FujiTV drama^^

These are the guests coming to the show...

Bara no Nai Hanaya team: Katori Shingo, Takeuchi Yuko, Shaku Yumiko, Matsuda Shota, Terajima Susumu, Motokariya Yuika

Hachimitsu to Clover team: Ikuta Toma, Narimiya Hiroki, Mukai Osamu, Harada Natsu, Izumiya Shigeru, Kimura Yuuichi
(note: Narumi Riko couldn't participate, coz its a policy in Japan that underage talents are not allowed to appear LIVE on TV pass 10 PM. FYI, Narumi Riko is 15 years old^^)

Ashita no Kita Yoshio team: Kohinata Fumiyo, Konishi Manami, Kuriyama Chiaki, Kaname Jun, Namase Katsuhisa
(note: to my disappointment, Matsuda Ryuhei didn't come, so we can't see the Matsuda Brothers together =()

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi team: Tamaki Hiroshi, Ayase Haruka, Tabe Mikako, Sasaki Kuranosuke, Kodama Kiyoshi

Lost-Time-Life team: Koyama Keiichiro(NEWS), etc(I dont know the other actors' names)

The first round was Bara no Nai Hanaya team VS Hachimitsu to Clover team. The team's leaders' wishes were shown first. Katori Shingo's wish this year: [I want to lose weight to 60kg!]. Haha... Nakai was teasing him about his diet book, "Did you release a diet book, then you gained a rebound weight right after you released it?? Then you released an english book right? But you can't speak english now?". Shingo said, "Ah... yeah, I'm getting interested in Korean lately,". lol!
Then, Nakai said, "What are you doing? Please, do things right!".
Shingo defended himself, "Okay, okay... so I might gain a rebound weight, and I can't speak English.... BUT, I'M STARRING A DRAMA,". Hahahaha.... Nakai looks at him sharply!!! 1 point for Shingo! LOL!

Then, Nakai turn to HachiKuro team. Ikuta Toma's wish this year: [I want to be a superstar like Nakai-san!]. Nakai is acting cool in front of the camera, haha!!

Nakai: Well, let's talk ALOT about this...(the audience laughs) So, it seems like you've done alot, huh. Okay, this is specially for you...(reaching his pocket)... here, a candy for you.
Toma: (laughs) Arigatou gozaimaaasu! (showing the candy to the camera with a big smile)
Nakai: Didn't you say you wanted to be like Katori Shingo the last time you came?
Toma: Yes, yes, that too...
Nakai: Isn't it better if you keep that wish for now too??
Toma: No, its...eheh..
Nakai: Shingo is coming now! Its much better if you have that wish now rather than the last time. Right, Shingo?
Shingo: (reaching his pocket) Okay... this is specially for you... (the audience laughs, but nothing's come out from his pocket, haha!)... sorry, there's nothing...

Moving on to the game, Shingo hit 6 pins, the first time^^ In HachiKuro team, an old actor named Izumiya Shigeru is just soooo weird!!! He'll be playing as Yamada Ayumi(played by Harada Natsuki)'s father. He talks like he's drunk... but funny thing is, everytime Nakai said to him, "Izumiya-san, your grandchild is watching at home!". That old man immediately act sweet and all smiley to the camera, lol!

Takeuchi Yuko hit GUTTER, and everyone was so disappointed. Okay, what happened after this, I played my tape over and over to make sure what happened, coz the studio was in such a havoc!!

That Izumiya old guy was acting like he's shocked with Yuko's gutter, so he act like he falls to the floor... but unintentionally, his arm hit Yuko, so Yuko slipped and fall to the floor too!O_o But everyone saw it like that old guy pushed Yuko deliberately!
Once they saw this incident, the Hanaya team were surprised, they helped Yuko to stand up. Terajima Susumu of the Hanaya team, jokingly kicked Izumiya, and acting upset to him.

Kimura Yuuichi, Toma, Narimiya and Mukai Osamu of the HachiKuro team, immediately came forward and tried to pull Izumiya away, Izumiya was still lying on the floor so they basically dragged him and lifted him up. Narimiya said in a loud voice, "GOMEN NASAI!" while dragging Izumiya's body. While Toma, comes to the Hanaya team's direction and like officially apologize and bow over and over to Nakai and Shingo, "Sumimasen, sumimasen!".

But Shingo was acting mad... well, maybe he DID feel weird with the old guy's action, and he felt he has to do something about this. So Shingo was acting brutal and pretend trying to get a grip of that Izumiya old man, to defend Yuko, he said to the old man, "What were you doing?? What was that?!". Narimiya was still holding back Izumiya and pulled him away from Shingo, saying "gomen nasai, gomen nasai". Nakai tried to pull Shingo away, laughing. And Toma was in the middle trying to separate the two sides, still bowing over and over saying "sumimasen" and "gomen nasai"! LOL! What a havoc!

Once they were all back to their places and started to get calmer. Kimura Yuuichi (the actor who will be acting as Lohmeyer-senpai in HachiKuro^^) was asking Takeuchi Yuko, "You're not going to sue, right?". Haha, I think Yuko was still in shock, although she was laughing, but its more of like a -what just happened?- kinda laugh xD
Then, Nakai come to Izumiya's place, "IZUMIYA-SAN!! What were you doing!?? I'm really scolding you for real, right now!!!". Though, he laughed after that, but I'm sure there was some truth in it xD
Looked like Izumiya felt guilty and all he said, "I like Yuko, y'know!". xD xD xD Nakai said, "I'm not asking about that!!!". Then, Nakai asked Yuko, "You're alright, right? Daijoubu?". I think Yuko is still in a state of "don't know what just happened"...and she looked a BIT upset... but she smiled and just nodded xD
Terajima of the Hanaya team, told Izumiya, "This is a live show! You better becareful!!". Then Nakai told Toma, "Toma! Guard your team's members well!!". lol! Toma lowered his head, "Hai, sumimasen, hai!".

Well, move on with the game. Narimiya successfully hit GUTTER, so it erased all the points HachiKuro team had summed up xD Narimiya immediately falls himself and lie on the floor. Kimura Yuuichi throw himself on top of Narimiya's body and Izumiya old guy too!! haha.... I wished Toma and Mukai will join them too, but they didn't xD

Narimiya was the second to last turn... so it's all up to Toma, to save the team! Nakai said, "Okay... so in this chance... didn't you wrote you want to be a superstar like me? If you get a strike this time... you'll be closer to me (the audience laughs)". Suddenly, Toma put down the ball on the floor and groped his pocket.

Nakai: What's wrong?
Toma: I'll eat the candy you gave me, then.
Nakai: (laughed) Really! So.... do you feel it? Do you feel the power?
Toma: Aa... kita(I feel it)!
Nakai: The power of star, right? The power of star! I eat that everyday after meal, before I go to sleep, y'know!!

Toma hit 9 pins! So close!

Nakai: Oh well... you only left 1 pin... I guess, its a little bit more difficult to come close to me...
Kimura Yuuichi: Didn't you leave 1 pin too, in the opening just now??
Haha, indeed!

For the addition round, TOMA and SHINGO represent their respective teams. Nakai announced, "Okay, we'll be back after the commercial!! It's going to be a JOHNNY'S ROUND!!". Shingo looked at Toma sharply, haha~

Toma got the first turn.

Nakai: So, you ate all the candy?
Toma: No, I still have it in my pocket. Is it better if I eat it?
Nakai: Well... that's your own decision... I mean, its a present from a big star....
Toma: *put down the ball and groping his pocket*
Nakai: But you used this before, and you didn't suceed, right? Maybe you shouldn't eat it.
Toma: I shouldn't?
Nakai: Ah, but if you eat this now, and you hit a strike, it'll help to raise my reputation, nee...
Toma: Okay then I'll eat it!
Nakai: No, no... better not~
Toma: *he bite the candy, but it stuck on the plastic wrap*
Nakai: Its gotten hard, deshou? The wrap is vinyl, y'know!
Toma: No, its okay! I'm ready!

TOMA HIT STRIKE!!!! He's the first person to hit strike on the show tonight!!!! Sugoooii!!! All the HachiKuro team members were jumping excitedly and comes on to him, hugging him. Nakai looked so excited too and wrapped his arm around Toma's neck! Toma wrap his arm around Nakai's waist!!!!! OMG! I GOTTA GET THE SHOT!!! haha... and both Toma-Nakai were facing the camera when they did this!! What a perfect shot!!! LOL!

Toma said, "Thanks to the candy!!". And now, its Shingo's turn! He's closing his eyes and looks like he's praying, haha!

Nakai: If you can hit at least, 7 pins, your team will win over the HachiKuro team. But... your junior just did a successful star-break y'know... You're already a star, right?
Shingo: Just now, Ikuta-kun became a star thanks to Nakai-kun's power deshou...?
Nakai: Yeap... so, should I lend you my power too?

Shingo: KIMURA-KUN!!! LET ME BORROW YOUR POWER!!!!!!!! (the audience were all screaming)
Nakai: *looks disappointed* What's that...? No way.... that's not right!

Suddenly the actor, Kimura Yuuichi of the HachiKuro team, moved forward and acted like he's giving his power to the ball Shingo's holding!! LOL! LOL!

Nakai: (laughs) No, no, its not you, its not you!! Its a different Kimura!

Nakai: Yeahh... well, Kimura must be watching at home right now, naa...
Shingo: Yes! *to the camera* Kimura-kun!!*lifting up his hand like asking power* Arigatou!!
Nakai: But... if you don't hit a strike, it'll make Kimura looks like he's not a star y'know! Are you sure you want to give him this kind of pressure?

Haha... omg, so it's a Nakai power vs Kimura power match now??? LOL! LOL!
Shingo close his eyes once again and acted like he tries to feel the power, suddenly he said, still with his eyes closed, "Aa... no, Tsuyopon, go away!". LOL!
Nakai laughed, "So Tsuyoshi comes too??".

When Nakai was about to start, "okay... lets start...". Shingo stopped him, "Aa... wait, wait, let me mention one more person's name!! (to the camera, waving) Goro-chan!!".

Nakai: No way, Goro must be outside right now, having dinner, y'know!

Shingo hit 8 pins! He looked disappointed, but when he saw Takeuchi Yuko and Shaku Yumiko cheering, he realized his team has won over the HachiKuro team, although he didn't hit a strike, haha!! So he jumps excitedly, too!! "Yatta! Yatta! It's okay then, its okay... as long as the team's winning... iin desu, kore dee~~". LOL!

On the next round there's Koyama(NEWS). Koyama's wish of the year: "I want to be like Nakai-san!". LOL! So, Nakai gave him the candy too!! When it was Koyama's turn, he eat the candy too, and he hit a strike!!! Even Nakai was surprised, "How much effects does my candy has??!?". Then Nakai said to the staffs, "Excuse me, can you get 3 more candies in my bag, on the left pocket, please!". LOL! LOL!

In the 1-pin finale round. Tamaki Hiroshi won over Koyama. Then Toma vs Tamaki, Toma won over Tamaki of course, thanks to Nakai's candy again, Toma still has it in his mouth!!! LOL!

It's Toma vs Shingo now.

Nakai: Y'know, since Shingo is a star, if you can hit it too, this time, you can defeat him as a star.
Toma: Ah... so there's that kind of pattern? Defeating a star to become a star?
Nakai: There was once, long ago... now, don't think there is... (Toma laughs)
Toma: I'll give my best then!
Nakai: Okay then... do you still have the candy?
Toma: Definitely!

And Toma successfully hit the 1-pin!!^v^

Nakai: So... with the juniors successfully...
Shingo: They're so great, aren't they??! How can they do that? This is suppose to be a difficult shot! I'm the type who usually can't do this, deshou?
Nakai: But you got Kimura's power earlier, right? How bout now... do you need the candy?
Shingo: Candy? No... I don't believe in the candy's power...sorry...
Nakai: Ah, sou ka... so you believe in the powers Kimura and Tsuyoshi gave you, huh?
Shingo: Yes...oh, and Goro-chan's power too...
Nakai: Ah, Goro-chan... Goro-chan, sumimasen, you're forgotten for the 2nd time!
Nakai talked nonsense to Shingo more after this, and it took too long, I'm sure it gave Shingo more pressure and he became more nervous xD And
apparently... yeap, he failed x)

Shingo said, "I know all the FujiTV staffs are looking at me now, with 'maji kayo(seriously)!?' kinda feeling...". Haha, poor Shingo!

The FINAL round is Toma vs Kohinata Fumiyo, and it lasted quite long!!!O_O They fought real hard! But in the end, Kohinata won, so "Ashita no Kita Yoshio" team won the game^^

The last round, like always, the winner have a match with Nakai, and as always too, Nakai asked Shingo's help to replace him as the host^^ The show ended abruptly, coz they were running out of time, due to the long round between Toma and Kohinata xD

This bowling game is A-MUST-SEE!!! One of the really fun ones!!^v^

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 7th, '08, 22:30

wow that was the best summary!! thanks a lot yanie! :D cant wait to see the show..too bad i still cant find it any clubbox.. :-(

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 7th, '08, 22:51

It'll be out soon, I'm sure^^ It's already available at Youtube, though.

Hachimitsu to Clover has PR program today at 2.07 PM to 2.35 PM, might be some behind the scenes and interviews, yay!!

oh btw, when I saw Mukai Osamu last night in the bowling game, I was in awe and I thought, "Omg!! Its Mayama! Come out of the manga!!". Mukai is really tall, the tallest compared to Toma and Narimiya, and he has this kind of charm that Mayama has. I really can't ask for a better Mayama! Really looking forward to his portrayal as Mayama, in terms of looks, he's much better than the movie's actor!^^

oh... its... TODAY!! :cheers:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 7th, '08, 23:13

please post the youtube links yanie.. :-) Mukai is very handsome, ive first noticed him in Bambino. physically he really looks like Mayama, hope he can act the part too..i dont really expect a lot from his acting since he's just a relatively new actor.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jan 7th, '08, 23:27

Here are the YouTube links, uploaded by kinakina. Mostly, Toma parts^^

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Ah, you're right, I shouldn't have high expectation on Mukai... :P Well, let's just see tonight^^

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 7th, '08, 23:35

thank you so much!!! :cheers:

Takeuchi Yuko's so pretty!! i miss her so much..i hope that their drama will be good.. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 8th, '08, 00:56

Now i'm goign to sit in my dark room and watch those.. hahah and when thwey said Hiroki's name they said hirok...(left off the 'i") hahah.. now goign to watch it..

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 8th, '08, 02:13

Toma and Riko on Mezamashi 080108

Riko's looking cute and Toma is kakkoi as usual :lol

edit: I commented before I watched it :whistling: HachiKuro cast having fun, inhaling helium, and feeding each other :goggle:

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Jan 8th, '08, 02:53

yanie wrote:
atskv9 wrote:Yay another bowling special! :cheers: What other Fuji shows are there besides Shingo's drama? I'm too lazy to go look it up plus the fansub wiki is too slow right now.
Nakai Masahiro's Drama Super Festival, FujiTV, 7 Jan 2007, 9 PM.

Host: Nakai Masahiro

Bara no Nai Hanaya team: Katori Shingo, Takeuchi Yuko(missed her alot! its been 3 years since her last drama series), Matsuda Shota, Shaku Yumiko.

Hachimitsu to Clover team: Ikuta Toma, Narumi Riko, Narimiya Hiroki, Mukai Osamu, Harada Natsuki, Seto Asaka, Kashiwabara Takashi.

Ashita no Kita Yoshio team: Kohinata Fumiyo, Matsuda Ryuhei, Konishi Manami, Kuriyama Chiaki.

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi team: Tamaki Hiroshi, Ayase Haruka, Tabe Mikako.

I hope everyone can make it there!! Interactions I'm reeaally looking forward too... Toma with Nakai and Shingo, esp. since Toma said in the bowling fest last year before HanaKimi, that his favorite senpai is Shingo ^v^
Then, also the MATSUDA BROTHERS (Shota and Ryuhei)! Wow, it'll be like the first time to see them together on TV! Hopefully, Nakai knows how to tease them^^
And there are also Tamaki, Ayase, Narimiya... this should be a fun episode!! If, they can make a game that can make them interact with each other. So, hopefully...!!
no torrent for this???, i eager to watch it........
i always enjoy this kind program...... :lol
Last edited by wapuro on Jan 8th, '08, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 8th, '08, 03:02

I watched it but the Matsuda bros didn't interact from what i saw... haha but i did shee the older brotehr when they had the camera on Shota... his bro was behind him smiling...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 8th, '08, 03:04

wapuro I think a torrent will show up soon. pinkujisatsu on LJ is currently uploading to MU.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 8th, '08, 03:19

the Nakai Masahiro's Drama Super Festival is also available on clubbox:
http://clubbox.co.kr/lakyniu

joan711

Post by joan711 » Jan 8th, '08, 04:29

hey guys! do you know if this series is going to be subbed? by whom? and if you have links for any clubbox can you please post it here? thanks!!!! :D

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 8th, '08, 04:40

joan711 wrote:hey guys! do you know if this series is going to be subbed? by whom? and if you have links for any clubbox can you please post it here? thanks!!!! :D
based on this:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... inter_2008

it will be subbed by Love Song and Sars, so expect a hardsubbed release. no news of a soft subber though

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 8th, '08, 04:55

thanks for all the lbowling special inks and mezamashi links.i can't wait to watch it.today is finally the day.

joan711

Post by joan711 » Jan 8th, '08, 05:05

marienella_m wrote:
based on this:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... inter_2008

it will be subbed by Love Song and Sars, so expect a hardsubbed release. no news of a soft subber though
thanks marienella_m :D can't wait to see this series...

JojoNoir

Post by JojoNoir » Jan 8th, '08, 06:22

wapuro wrote: no torrent for this???, i eager to watch it........
its up on YouTube in parts. heres the link to part 1 and then just follow the numbers in the circles of the titles to watch the rest. http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5yjyKNEJgs

EDIT:
gomen, minna. i didn't realize the links were posted already. it was really late here and i should have been asleep rather than posting.
Last edited by JojoNoir on Jan 8th, '08, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Jan 8th, '08, 12:53

JojoNoir wrote:
wapuro wrote: no torrent for this???, i eager to watch it........
its up on YouTube in parts. heres the link to part 1 and then just follow the numbers in the circles of the titles to watch the rest. http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5yjyKNEJgs
yes, i've watch this but many part that have been cut..... :P
the torrent is out but the file is very big....... :roll

Julia Yu

Post by Julia Yu » Jan 8th, '08, 12:59

Can't wait >__< ~ Tonight , we will watch it. I can't wait to see Takemoto Yuta :wub: .

Thank you all for the infomations and the links ^.^