Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
celki

Post by celki » Jan 7th, '08, 08:51

woah, when i first got here, i thought my eyes where playing tricks on me..starting all over again huh? I'm still hoping that old mao thread will be unlocked, i mean it was there where it all started: the 'maoness' term, yamaopi petition, fanfics, piccu spammin', manips, videos and birthday greetings (im getting all sentimental :lol ) they say that it will be temporary until they discuss what to do about the issue and it would be great if in mao-chan's birthday we can say our greetings there :-) (i hope i don't sound like im demanding)well i guess well just continue spreading the maoness no matter what ne :thumright:

the torrent for Anmitsu-hime is out, though it's not here in d-addicts
the DL rate is petty fast, mine is running about 250 KB/s, very very rare for my part, maybe because there's a lot of seeders or bitlord is just treating me kindly today :lol

well here it is:
http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=111960

can't wait to watch it :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 7th, '08, 10:03

celki wrote:woah, when i first got here, i thought my eyes where playing tricks on me..starting all over again huh? I'm still hoping that old mao thread will be unlocked, i mean it was there where it all started: the 'maoness' term, yamaopi petition, fanfics, piccu spammin', manips, videos and birthday greetings (im getting all sentimental :lol ) they say that it will be temporary until they discuss what to do about the issue and it would be great if in mao-chan's birthday we can say our greetings there :-) (i hope i don't sound like im demanding)well i guess well just continue spreading the maoness no matter what ne :thumright:

the torrent for Anmitsu-hime is out, though it's not here in d-addicts
the DL rate is petty fast, mine is running about 250 KB/s, very very rare for my part, maybe because there's a lot of seeders or bitlord is just treating me kindly today :lol

well here it is:
http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=111960

can't wait to watch it :D

celki.. thanks for this link... will the subs that would be coming out be soft subs of hard subs?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 7th, '08, 12:06

Ats thank you for those caps ne! i think this is a really fun show! cna't wait to see mao's antics!
btw, i just finished downloading the haneru HQ ne. and it's still very laggy... i don't know why... it could be sendspce... so i'll be downloading the LQ instead ne... i hope i get to download everything before they delete the old thread T_T

celki :cheers: i agree with you ne! it all started in that thread where we grew into one big happy mao family! just the craziness of it all XD ahhh... maoness... yamaopi... the memories ne! and yes we will continue supporting her ne?

thank you for the link as well! i'll be downloading it now! hope it goes fast for me too!

and btw, JPSeek has come out with Chinese Subs for Hanaikusa ne. and they will be doing the anmitsu hime subs too.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=307567218

ratings are out for Hime and it's 14.6%
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=307809207

they say it's not bad and i think reviews are good? i hope so!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 7th, '08, 12:32

erm Rabu even if the old thread was deleted it wouldn't mean Ats's actual download links would be deleated because thats uploaded at another server....just copy and paste all the link you require somewhere safe so its there for you to download when the thread is gone :-)

Maoness yes.....Yamaopi...erm no :P

:D Tell us how it is then Rabu!!! Hanaikusa and anmitsu hime because I'm guessing the Chinese subs will come out way before the English ones for that as well

Second part to Gegege no Kitaro without Mao? I need to see the first one...I have it somewhere :unsure: ...just need to find it :mrgreen:

The F4 and Mao should think about coming to England because hardly anyone would make a scene you know us Brits...stiff upper lip and everything...unwilling to show our emotions :roll

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 7th, '08, 13:38

heh... :blink i knew that! of course i knew that! :mrgreen: LOL! i don't know what im typing already... and i just remembered i posted the links in this new thread

yamaopi rules!!!! hahaha! admit it sasha!

i haven't seen them yet ne. will be downloading! and whoever gets to watch anmitsu hime without subs could share what they think! :D

yeah i'm not going to watch the sequel either...

got this from LSS Forum. mao-chan guested in shun's al night nippon? on 4/1/07? is that it? http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... pon1_music

this is the link posted by chocolate from LSS Forum.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 7th, '08, 13:44

:| ~ No

:scratch: Didn't she appear on Shun's radio show before....she was woken up in the middle of the night by was it the F4? :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

lol does anyone have the translation for this one? :scratch:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 7th, '08, 13:48

yeah this is different, they say mao-chan suddenly appears in shun's studio ne surprising shun XD at first they say it was a recording and then mao-chan surprises him!

translation? erm... that will be a bit hard to find XD unless someone kindly translates it for us XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 7th, '08, 14:04

:lol ~ Erm its gonna be a task translating 20mins for anyone XD

Mao suprises Shun he-he I wonder why she does that? Maybe to promote her new special? :mrgreen: ~ that Mao pulling out all the stops for anmitsu hime

talking about specials ~ Tiger and Dragon was shown as a special before as a dorama but don't know if all that was planned beforehand...so there is hope for anmitsu hime maybe being turned into a dorama

edit: lol I misread I assumed the Shun's all night nippon Mao guesting happened recently the 4th of January this year lol XD didn't see the date 4/1/07 (Is that 4th Jan 07 or April the 1st 07 :scratch: ) ~ They seem to be talking about Hana Yori Dango 2 lol which I thought was odd why are they talking about that all this time? and not upcoming projects? :scratch: ~ he-he anyways Rabu the guesting is in two parts:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... pon1_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/Loony22/vide ... pon2_music

Mao was all cute despite me not understanding a word of it :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 7th, '08, 21:26

eh? it's out on torrent? ats would you upload it to S or MU?? pretty please with cherry on top?! :wub: :lol
i cant download torrents atm T____T

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 7th, '08, 23:30

celki after you've got it downloaded, could you get back to us about the quality and if it's okay to download? thanks :-)

im kinda wary when I download things that have titled that I cant read :scratch: plus the resolution is a bit odd... im surprised d-addicts doesn't have it up here yet ne... however, they usually aren't as fast getting up SPs compared to the series eps. so ya kozi once I get it downloaded, I will up it to a DDL site for you.

Also, still no sign of those last two appearances on Stage6! :cry:

edit: someone has tried to upload Anmitsu Hime here on DA, but it hasn't been okayed yet by the mods: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56822.htm
Last edited by atskv9 on Jan 7th, '08, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 7th, '08, 23:36

rabu did you ever get the Marco Polo HQ downloaded to see if it was still laggy? So Haneru was laggy for you also? Im really starting to think it's not sendspace at this point, it's probably your computer unfortunately. if it's a bit older, it probably can't handle the HQ video. the laptop im using right now is pretty decent and when I watch the HQ, my computer heats up about 20 degrees Celsius.

Also, I saw one of your posts in Baidu in this thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=307699081
Is that where you found out Anmitsu Hime and Hanaikusa have both been translated to Chinese? You were saying something about trying to download the torrent... Im confused at you being confused :scratch:

edit: nevermind, I reread what you said. that's what I get for skimming :whistling:
Last edited by atskv9 on Jan 8th, '08, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 7th, '08, 23:49

atskv9 wrote:[ so ya kozi once I get it downloaded, I will up it to a DDL site for you.
arigatou!! :cry: :cry: you're the best ats :salut: :thumleft: :thumleft:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 7th, '08, 23:53

no problem kozi-kun! :-)

Someone posted on the HYD LJ cause they went to Japan and visited a bunch of places from JDramas and there are some HYD locations on it!
Check it here: http://chochajin.livejournal.com/126337.html
Ebisu Garden Place and Ueno Zoo :cheers:

celki

Post by celki » Jan 8th, '08, 00:07

i don't know much about torrents and video resolutions but what i've seen in the video it looks pretty decent. i've only seen the 1st minute of the video and yet to see the rest. Comparing it to the only raw in my computer, Hanaikusa, they look pretty the same. i don't know if that helps. :-)

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 8th, '08, 00:22

Are there already torrents for Hanaikusa and Anmitsu Hime in Chinese? Confusion...:scratch:
I wonder if English subs will take long to come out...maybe I'll watch it in Chinese then.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 8th, '08, 00:31

Erm according to Rabu the Chinese subs for Hanaikusa are out don't know if Hard or soft subs Rabu is best to know that....and JPSeek are planning to sub Anmitsu Hime into Chinese so the chinese subs for Hanaikusa are out but not yet for Anmitsu Hime.....and well we just have to be patient for the English subs then :-(

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 8th, '08, 00:52

atskv9 wrote:no problem kozi-kun! :-)

Someone posted on the HYD LJ cause they went to Japan and visited a bunch of places from JDramas and there are some HYD locations on it!
WOW!!! I've been to that EXACT same bookstore in Ikebukuro!! I had no idea that's where the Rui/Makino scene was filmed! That was the only night I stayed in Tokyo...so amazed that I stumbled across it without knowing!

Thanks for explaining sahansah! I'm too lazy to read Chinese, so I will be patiently waiting for the English subs.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 8th, '08, 01:12

Yeah, don't forget shan and wT_Tw were working on Hanaikusa ne!

ec0198

Post by ec0198 » Jan 8th, '08, 01:27

celki wrote:i don't know much about torrents and video resolutions but what i've seen in the video it looks pretty decent. i've only seen the 1st minute of the video and yet to see the rest. Comparing it to the only raw in my computer, Hanaikusa, they look pretty the same. i don't know if that helps. :-)
Resolution seems fine. Here are a few caps...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

katdiva

Post by katdiva » Jan 8th, '08, 02:52

In listening to that link on dailymotion of ANN with Shun-kun and Mao-chan that Yamapiggy posted, I noticed at the 9:55 mark they give out Shun's email address and Mao starts to give out her own personal email, and Shun stops her, calling her baka! Ahhh I wish he would have let her say it all!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 8th, '08, 03:24

celki wrote:i don't know much about torrents and video resolutions but what i've seen in the video it looks pretty decent. i've only seen the 1st minute of the video and yet to see the rest. Comparing it to the only raw in my computer, Hanaikusa, they look pretty the same. i don't know if that helps. :-)

i got my copy of hanaikusa here in d-addicts...
i would say the quality is good all throughout... :thumright:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 8th, '08, 03:27

Yeah I assume that they will all be the same (hanaikusa and anmitsu hime) unless there ends up being a 720p version uploaded...

Im listening to the radio show right now as well. Cant understand anything but who cares cause Mao is cute when she laughs :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 8th, '08, 03:37

ec0198 sankyu for the screen caps!!! they are lurve!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rabu do you notice anything with her fingers??? KON-KON!!!! hahaha...
yaMAOpi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how's your fan-fic going????

ats about the translation... i still got no news from wT_Tw... i hope he's doing well and everything... i'm still cheering him on no matter what. :D

sasha we all know waiting is such a pain. hahaha.. but then again when it comes to Mao.. the wait is all worth it!!! kyaaaa...!!! (fan-girling mode) where's ranj and roxie when you need them????

becky_49 wrote:
atskv9 wrote:no problem kozi-kun! :-)
WOW!!! I've been to that EXACT same bookstore in Ikebukuro!! I had no idea that's where the Rui/Makino scene was filmed! That was the only night I stayed in Tokyo...so amazed that I stumbled across it without knowing!

Thanks for explaining sahansah! I'm too lazy to read Chinese, so I will be patiently waiting for the English subs.

sankyu for the link!!!! it feels so nice to see it for the 2nd time. i thought baccanale was really posted up there. (it was just an improvise? what a shock! :blink )
and finally the Yebisu (ebisu) garden... such a memory to hold on!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
the person who took those pics was sOoo lucky... makes me :mrgreen: with envy. lolz.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 8th, '08, 11:35

:lol ~ katdiva Mao wasn't giving out her very own personal address if she did I would have been first to crazily mention it. She was I think being Mao and joking around by saying Mao@allnightnipon or something, similar to Shuns All Night Nipon address ...This was full of Maoness albiet just her voice but her laugh :mrgreen: and her general playing around with Shun :wub:

Bini :roll Your mistaken the picture is not Mao doing "Kun-kun" but rather Mao is impersonating the Wolf-Pac and their signiture gesture....for those, which is probably everyone on this site the wolf-pac were a faction of the NWO (the baddies) of World Championship Wrestling or WCW which was bought out by WWE in 2001 and is now defunct.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 8th, '08, 23:40

^^oh god, wrestling :crazy:

Hey, Anmitsu Hime has been uploaded to D-Addicts now. http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56857.htm It's filesize however is smaller than the link celki posted here yesterday. Obviously I want the best quality and the celki's link sounds like the best bet but Im wondering which version the fansubbers will end up using since I want my subs to be able to sync well with the version I downloaded, arg! :goggle:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 9th, '08, 00:26

:lol ~ Wrestling is <3

Cool thanx for the heads up Ats :scratchchin: Which to download? :crazy: - I guess the best policy would be to find out what raw files any potential subber group is going to use....prob be the one on d-addicts if the subs are going to be uploaded to d-addicts...anywho who is going to sub it again and have that group found a main translator yet?

~ respect all subbers :salut:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 9th, '08, 01:21

Woot, my 3000th post and what better way than to wish Mao-chan a Happy Birthday!! :D :cheers: :alcoholic: :party: :wub: :heart: :note: :dopey:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 9th, '08, 01:27

sahansah wrote:Cool thanx for the heads up Ats :scratchchin: Which to download? :crazy: - I guess the best policy would be to find out what raw files any potential subber group is going to use....prob be the one on d-addicts if the subs are going to be uploaded to d-addicts...anywho who is going to sub it again and have that group found a main translator yet?

Well, based on this: http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/1899634.html it looks like TimeLesSub has found their secondary translator but is in need of a main translator. I hope they can find one!! Ganbare!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 01:47

happy birthday Mao-chan!!!!

i can't believe she's getting older. lolz.. (also can't believe i'm older than her) :whistling:

have you guys noticed sasha's sig? it does make sense ne? lolz... why don't we make one!!!! :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 02:20

atskv9 wrote:
sahansah wrote:Cool thanx for the heads up Ats :scratchchin: Which to download? :crazy: - I guess the best policy would be to find out what raw files any potential subber group is going to use....prob be the one on d-addicts if the subs are going to be uploaded to d-addicts...anywho who is going to sub it again and have that group found a main translator yet?

Well, based on this: http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/1899634.html it looks like TimeLesSub has found their secondary translator but is in need of a main translator. I hope they can find one!! Ganbare!

ats did they give a time line as to when they will be releasing it?
seems like i can't access some sites today :( what's wrong with my connection!!!! :cussing:

sasha the piccu mao had, the one i commented earlier looks like a kon-kon to me. hahaha.. that would be the first impression if someone like me haven't really seen hime.. it looks kawai nonetheless.. lolz.. :thumright:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 9th, '08, 02:56

shan, no timeline that I've seen unfortunately :cry: SPs don't really get first rate treatment like renzoku dramas so this could be one we might have to wait a while for. not knowing the language is always such a bummer cause it's easy to get excited about the airing of some episode but then you have to wait for subs and sometimes, you're never sure if that will even happen. not saying that will happen w/ Anmitsu though. just an example ne...

that Mao piccu definitely looks like she's doing kon-kon :-) And she did it that other time with Nakagawa Shouko so maybe Mao got it from Shouko-tan or maybe they all like Nobuta alot :D

kozi would you still like me to upload Anmitsu?

hhhhh

Post by hhhhh » Jan 9th, '08, 04:36

***********************************************************************************
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by hhhhh on Jan 9th, '08, 07:14, edited 2 times in total.

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 05:22

first time posting in new thread...
gonna make this really quick, so here goes...

Happy 21st Birthday to Mao-chan!!! o tan jyoubi omedoetou :cheers:

yeah i watched anmitsu hime (full of maoness and rabu-rabu) yesterday, without the subs of course but i caught anmitsu aka mao-chan mentioning hana yori dango while eating some dangos :D

btw lovely gifs hhhhh as usual

katdiva

Post by katdiva » Jan 9th, '08, 06:06

I can't believe a year has passed since she celebrated her 20th birthday with the cast members from HYD!

Otonjoubi Omedeto Mao-chan!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 9th, '08, 11:42

:unsure: ..... I forgot Mao's B-day was today..... :sweat:

Well happy B-day to her

oh Shan pay no real attention to my sigs....often they arew riddled with Irony and Sarcasm.....What I'm advocating is just ridiculous if you think about it

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 11:46

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAO-CHAN!!! OMEDETOU!!!
wow it's true ne, katdiva. i also can't believe a year has already passed! :blink i wonder how mao-chan is celebrating her birthday! it would have been nice if she also celebrated with her hyd cast ne? (i'm sorry i just love them all together) XD

why is this thread so quiet? Ats where's the Mao party you promised? hahaha! :lol
and btw, i haven't been able to download the Marco Polo yet.... just been pretty busy... all i've downloaded is the mammachan guesting and the laggy HQ haneru. which i think you may be right, my computer might be at fault. :glare: haha! no more HQs for me? awwwww....

hhhhh cho kawaii gifs!! mao-chan is full of maoness! so adorable! can't wait to watch it!!! she pulls off the role of a 16 year old really well. XD i hope to see her in more lively and cheerful roles! LOLed at the part she crashed into the wall. nice birthday creation for mao-chan too!

yep, hanaikusa chinese subs are out by JPSeek and they are working on the anmitsu hime chinese subs... so only hanaikusa chinese subs are out.

shan haven't started on the yamaopi fic but i want to start soon... haha!
konkon!! kawaii!!!

sasha
that radio show is full of maoness and shun and her seems to be having a lot of fun XD

jo really? she mentioned hana yori dango? hahaha! that's cool! but i thought hana yori dango was TBS? haha! now i want to watch it!!

oh yeah according to zin1222 from LSS Forum. the beginning for shooting of HYD Final is starting january 12!

i hope we get to see them soon!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 12:04

pinku!!! been missing you and everyone else... the reason i rarely post here is i've started working. :-( but i make sure i dropped here everyday just to check the posts.. yep you should watch anmitsu hime... she really mentioned hana yori dango :mrgreen:
hayaku pinku-san... i want yamaopi fanfic... :wub: btw i'm working on a maotsujun fanfic myself... if you're interested you can read it here :

http://winglin.net/fanfic/discoteque/

[/url]

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 9th, '08, 12:05

:D ~ Yeah!!!! Mao's not celebrating her B-day with the cast of HYD ~ jkkk

And believe it a Year has passed :roll ....geez

So how do you think Mao has spent her day? Since she had no shooting I wonder if it was an all out party or a close-knit thing with Frineds and Family ~ One thing for sure I wasn't invited :glare:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 12:09

sahansah wrote::D ~ Yeah!!!! Mao's not celebrating her B-day with the cast of HYD ~ jkkk

And believe it a Year has passed :roll ....geez

So how do you think Mao has spent her day? Since she had no shooting I wonder if it was an all out party or a close-knit thing with Frineds and Family ~ One thing for sure I wasn't invited :glare:
sahansah... been missing you *hugs*... aww don't be sad you weren't invited... you can celebrate my b-day instead... it's on the 20th this month :mrgreen: *expecting lots of puresento* :whistling: :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 12:10

sasha why would she invite you? you totally forgot it's her birthday. haha!

jo kyaaa~~ new maotsujun fic!! i'll try to read it if i get the time! grrr...

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 9th, '08, 12:22

lol ~ Jo Don't worry well peeps you heard the lady Party on the 20th :mrgreen:

BTW what happened to the Mao and Hiro fanfic?

Rabu :glare: Wasn't like on purpose....just thought it was tomorrow thats all

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 12:38

sahansah wrote:lol ~ Jo Don't worry well peeps you heard the lady Party on the 20th :mrgreen:

BTW what happened to the Mao and Hiro fanfic?
lol i was going to continue writing it, but suddenly i got this idea of a new story, don't wanna lose it and start writing it at once. so i'm juggling with 2 fanfics to finish :P oh and the job too :glare:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 13:16

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:pinku!!! been missing you and everyone else... the reason i rarely post here is i've started working. :-( but i make sure i dropped here everyday just to check the posts.. yep you should watch anmitsu hime... she really mentioned hana yori dango :mrgreen:
hayaku pinku-san... i want yamaopi fanfic... :wub: btw i'm working on a maotsujun fanfic myself... if you're interested you can read it here :

http://winglin.net/fanfic/discoteque/

i want more jo!!!! give us more lurve!!!! :D
btw i have no idea how to comment on this specific site.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Jan 9th, '08, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 13:24

biniBningPunkista wrote:
i want more jo!!!! give us more lurve!!!! :D
btw i have no idea how to comment on this specific site.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
have you read it? lol... i was just fooling around with the ideas and everything... about commenting on the site, i think you hv to hv an account
:unsure:
thanks for reading it :mrgreen:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 13:35

jo yeah.. i did get to read it.. haha.. can't imagine both of them staying together in one house like that.. i'll try make an account there.. then probably post in the a new fan fic if i get to make a new one. lolz... :D i was thinking of Mao and someone else to pair her up with. but i can't think of who...

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:39

jo i've read the first few chapters and i looooove it! haha! i can't wait to read the next ones... i hope jun and mao has lots of scenes together! and you added shun and toma ne XD kawaii!

here's something i got from baidu:
mao's 2nd guesting on domoto kyodai but this part i've never seen ne
though i really have no idea what they are talking about haha!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=308086263

hey i was just wondering if an mp3 of the anmitsu hime theme song is floating around? seems like there's no mp3 of that ne? or the single hasn't been out yet? :unsure:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 13:43

edit:sorry... i accidentally pasted a blank post... anyways.. i was wondering if Ranj is going to visit soon? haven't heard from her.. and her fan fic is pending... and im kind of missing her too... :cry: same goes with roxie... i bet mao would miss them too if ever she did know them. of course their fan fic about mao is also another thing... :D
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Jan 9th, '08, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 13:43

rabu i haven't seen a link with that mp3 floating around too.. i wonder if its up??? :scratch: im kind of excited with jo's fan fic too.. lolz. make me go kya!!!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:45

yeah i was really wondering about that. since the SP has already aired and stuff.. i was thinking it should be around haha! but guess not... but it's such a cute song!

haha maotsujun fic :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 13:49

rabu i really hope someone uploads it soon... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
can't wait to hear mao's voice in a very different way. hahaha... i kind of got war-shocked with her planetarium version that i need to recover and hear a new one. lolz...
nevertheless i still lurve mao... (^_^)v

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:51

oh yes, the memory of that performance is :goggle: :goggle: :alcoholic: hahaha but i guess that just adds to her maoness ne? so i hope we can find an mp3 of the diamonds song ne! it's cute! i sometimes hear it in the background. XD

and i hope we get to see her and f4 soon yo!

got this little tidbit from mao-inoue.com:
i think when filming for anmitsu hime, everyone also calls her hime even off-cam, which makes mao-chan feel happy hearing it. XD
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Jan 9th, '08, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 13:54

kyaa shan, pinku i too want the SP mp3... lol mao's planetarium is err... i kinda hope she didn't sing again after that one but then she got slightly better when guesting in domoto kyoudai. btw the kinki kids seemed to love her ne... she guested again merely months after the last one... still she's not invited to cartoon and shukudaikun :glare:

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:58

the song diamonds is a cover song, originally done by Princess Princess

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:58

^haha do you have to get invited for those shows? or do the agencies arrange those kinds of things? coz maybe it could be her agency? or maybe she really doesn't get invited? haha but she'd be hilarious! kinki kids + mao-chan = hilarious! i sometimes get the feeling they're avoiding johnnys i dunno why... but i guess that's just me XD the only johnny she's ever worked with in the recent years is matsumoto jun :scratch: correct me if i'm wrong XD

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 13:59

furransu wrote:the song diamonds is a cover song, originally done by Princess Princess
yes, but aren't they going to release the version shokotan and mao-chan sang? :unsure:

celki

Post by celki » Jan 9th, '08, 14:00

Reasons why we like Mao-chan:

Princess_jime:
What makes me like her?:
The fact that her acting skills are fantastic and she takes her job seriously.
That she seems to be a very down-to-earth girl.
That she seems to have her priorities straight, considering the media she's in.
That she's not a "classic" beauty, but once you get to know her, you find how incredibly cute she is (that makes her more "real" to my eyes than many other beautiful japanese actresses out there, which makes me like mao-chan even more).

yamapinku:
i think she really is a classic beauty ne. the more you see her the more she becomes beautiful. her face is really a stand-out in my opinion especially those big eyes haha! and i think she's just very natural with herself and very grounded. she knows when to have fun and she knows when to be serious. i like the fact she can sometimes be funny with what she says (well, i just base it on the reactions of people around her) and she just gives me the feeling that i want her to succeed in anything she does. and she's got talent. hands down. talent really took her to where she is now.

mrsmilevskyi:
best plausible answer i can give you is... she's adorable and extremely cute...
i seemed to like her in my first 10 minutes of watching HYD! that's rare, as i have never seen her acting before. i had my fair share of j-doramas that i've watched before, but i never liked any other actresses as much as i like mao-chan

Superkyle:
she's like the first actress that i had seen in a J drama and i immediately loved her, onscreen, i loved her spunky attitude, and truly admired her flawless performance, i was awed and found myself really into her, and that was all her... off screen i noticed that she's very respectful towards her elders and co-workers, to everyone that she works with, and thats a value that alot in the entertainment loose after a couple of years into the business but Mao chan's been in it for like 15-16 years and she still maintains that down to earth attitude, and she's so simple, and she seems to be really good company.... and then she's adorably cute! and yet beautiful at the same time, i dont know when i see a picture of her there's just this welcoming aura around her, and she seems approachable too....

dramaholic love:
I just love MAO!!

roxie:
I made a list on why Mao-chan's my favorite:
1. She has cute nails
2. She's good at crying on the spot
3. She's versatile in acting
4. She has awesome clothes
5. She's bubbly and vivacious who's not afraid to be goofy; she's natural and true to herself
6. Her looks and her fame don't seem to matter to her. Very down to earth.
7. She has big cheeks
8. She looks pretty even without make-up on unlike other actresses who look like crap without it but look fabulous with it on. Mao might even be prettier without make-up
9. She has clear, luminescent, almost baby-like skin
10. There are no bad things written about her
11. She has good-looking guy friends (F4, Yuuta, Eiji, etc)
12. She goes to the same university as Pi and Koyama >_<13>_<34>_<

yamapinku:
46. She and Pi both love the beach
47. They both go to Meiji.
48. Pi has met her!
49. She knows how to make chocolates
50. When she fakes her Kyaaa~, it's so cute! haha!
51. it's kawaii how mao-chan bites her lips when smiling!

Lesus:
52. Shes natural. And I mean that in every sense. Acting style, Dress sense, make-up, looks...everything.
53. Her gorgeous facial expressions which can only be described with my new adjective I invented for the English language... Maoness
MAONESS (adj.): To look or pull a cute 'Mao face'.

Sahansah:
reasons...I don't any reasons why I like her...just do...I just follow my heart....

Sahansah:
...hmmm her overall aura, her radiating smile that really lights up my world , her acting, her tears that drive me to despair and sadness, her cuteness, her style, her personality, her charm, the way she laughs....man the way she is...perfect...(sorry kinda cliched he-he)

yamapinku:
54. The way she laughs.
55. She is at ease with those around her.
56. She hits or touches the person next to her when they tease her or she teases them!

wT_Tw:
state SOME things that are cute about her? what are you talking about. EVERYTHING is cute about her. theres nothing i personally dislike.

tikklles:
if we were to add on what we all love about mao i think we'll be going on forever...i use to think that no one is perfect but now i am a dis-believer..mao is perfect...

Happy 21st Birthday Mao-chan!!!!! :party: :party: :party:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 14:01

hmm it's possible the agencies arranged it, but i don't know... i just wanted to see her with arashi and kat-tun. yeah but she got to be in tokio's n kinki kids' ne... aren't they johnny's too? :scratch:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 14:04

i noticed that too.. that she's been in a lot of guesting... i wonder why.. lolz...
i bet they all love mao as we love her. hahaha... jo.. you got to hand it to her though. she's a good learner ne? i was honestly taken aback when she had that duet for hime sound track. it was CUTE/KAWAI!!!! 100times again and again. (exaggerate it even more) so there... you guys get the picture. lolz... so i really want to hear the whole thing. :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 14:04

well i guess she always tends to go with the older group of the johnnys! haha! that;s just how i feel. they're avoiding the ones much closer to her age ne? but i'm just guessing XD and yes would love to see her with arashi! i don't know kat-tun very much...

celki :wub: :wub: :wub: your post is love! awwww! posts from the old thread! happy birthday indeed! you're the best!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 14:10

yamapinku-rabu wrote:well i guess she always tends to go with the older group of the johnnys! haha! that;s just how i feel. they're avoiding the ones much closer to her age ne? but i'm just guessing XD and yes would love to see her with arashi! i don't know kat-tun very much...

celki :wub: :wub: :wub: your post is love! awwww! posts from the old thread! happy birthday indeed! you're the best!
mao with arashi... i think they hesitate because there's jun.. :mrgreen: rabid fangirls might not like it, ne...
lol older johnnys tend to bully her but i love watching them :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 14:10

whaaa... wasn't i able to comment about mao too? :scratch: i remember i posted my comments on that one. lolz...

btw.. for those who are reading my MAOxEIJI fan-fic.. i hope you can comment on it. i need some comments to have an idea how to continue... lolz.. i kind of got blocked with something that i can't get all my words out of my head. :glare:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 9th, '08, 14:12

erm yes... i think they'd want to avoid mao getting close to jun. fans will not like it XD oh well, too bad but i guess mao would be safer? haha!

but i hope we get to see mao more this year too ne? so hopefully she has some surprises for us! but i guess she'd be busy with school too! is she graduating soon? or not yet?

shan it happens ne! writer's block?

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 14:17

shan please post the link... i want to read it again and comment... i stopped reading at chap 3 because i went crazily busy with stuff :-(

celki

Post by celki » Jan 9th, '08, 14:17

yamapinku-rabu wrote:celki :wub: :wub: :wub: your post is love! awwww! posts from the old thread! happy birthday indeed! you're the best!
i have fun finding and reading it all :lol

bini gomen for not finding your post :-(
if you can remember your reasons, i can edit my post and add it :-)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 14:18

Rabu yep... you got that right... :cry: i need more moaness in me to keep me going...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 14:22

celki its ok.. lolz.. it's pretty much hard to find it within all those pages... as long as i could read the other's post that's worth it in any way... :cheers:
jo you can click on my siggy.. its already linked there. :thumright:

celki

Post by celki » Jan 9th, '08, 14:26

minna, hope you don't mind that i'm reposting this
it's just too kawaii.. XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translations by: wT_Tw
huge huge thanks to him :thumleft: :thumright:

NOV 4 FIRST TIME IN AMERICA

im finallyhere!
first time in america. during my vacation i stayed over at my friends house and i want to visit a lot of places =)

my friends house is located in a city called "West LA" right by santa monica.
it was worth going to america, even tho i dont like airplanes, and i was on it for 10 hours! (even though i was sleeping most of the time)
its really spacious and makes me feel really open.
the first spot i went to is a "rental car shop". i took my international drivers license in japan so i was ready to drive but it was a PITA to even borrow a car. they looked at me like "can this girl even drive a car" but we ended up taking pictures together.

i told myself numerous times to drive on the "RIGHT" lane (since japan drives on the left).
thank god i had no dangerous encounterments and i made it back to my house safely.
im 19! i cant get jet lag to get to me! so off i went to venice beach!!!
i ordered a HUGE pizza and walked around for a bit. there is a lot of HOT guys and CUTE girls. thats when i realized after 10hours i am in a different world.
i missed japan so that night i ate japanese food for dinner. my vacation just started! so i have to leave behind all my sadness and just stuff with beautiful memories.
where should i go tomorrow?

NOV 5
this morning i had rice, miso soup, and natto and decided to head out to the neighbor country called "mexico" i drove to san diego and from there used a train to head down to "TIJUANA" it was a bright red train and was a really cute one. but before i can take a picture it left and i missed the train =(
the trains in japan have a lot of people and they are always in a hurry but here, it was calm, less people and it was weird drinking coffee and waiting for the train.
watching the scenery in the train, i can see it change from the city to a deserted country area.

[no translation]

but i really enjoyed the nice scenery. my main point of this vacation was to feel and remember each and every single thing that happened in my heart so instead of saying "i had fun i want to go there again" i made it and pretended i can never come back here again. it took the same amount of time to get back to LA but it felt really different than on the way there.

i had japanese food again for breakfast this morning and after i settled down went to the shopping center. in the evening i was invited to my friends friend for dinner and they have a pool. so at the shopping center i decided to buy a swimsuit. in america, all the swimsuits were very flashy. i bought a swimsuit that isnt as flashy so i can also wear it when im in japan. we went there by car and when i got there it was like a castle! lots of greens (trees, grass) and inside there was a pool that changes into 7 different colors!

i was overwhelmed by how nice it was and so off i went to change and go into pool .... but ... its ... its .. cold! even in LA, after the sun goes down the water gets cold and i could barely get inside. but i still went swimming for a bit. rested for a bit and i was invited for dinner. we had nabe and it made my cold body all warm and fuzzy inside.
we all ate off of one nabe, had a fun talk and it was very exiciting.

had a lot of fun today and off i went back to my house. i bought ice cream on the way back and pressed the elevator button but it didnt light up. so i used the stairs up to my room but something felt weird.
i guess our apartment was out of power. noOoOo~ my ice cream! my ice cream is going to melt. no gas, so i cant even go in the shower. got a lot of flashlights and candles and decided to just wait and played tetris against my friend on my nintendo ds. but the power never came back on and im writing this diary under the candle light. but for my ice cream please make the power come back.

when i woke up it was already morning. went to the fridge and drank water ... it was warm ... oh yea! we had a power outage yesterday! looks like the power came back on a little bit before i woke up. but due to the power outage .. my ice cream was in a sad state. deicded to cheer up and to go eat breakfast! since all i had was japanese food, today i decided to eat at a bakery where my friend recommended me. ate french toast and corn soup and ate at the terrace. the owner of the store was japanese and was a really nice person.
since i cant understand english, i felt really good that i met somebody that is actually japanese.
if i say hello, they respond to me by saying hi and everyone was really nice to me tho.

decided that i need to learn more english. but i still feel japanese is so good . if i was in japan, i would never feel this way. went to the store next to me and bought somethings for christmas and off i went to malibu beach. it wasnt like venice beach and i got to enjoy the scenery by myself. the oceans huge, its big. if i went swimming to japan would i ever make it? but i might give up after 25m lol.

there wasnt a lot of people and the road is huge so the drive was really fun! i ended up speeing and i got yelled at by my friend =(

i decided to go eat yakiniku for dinner!
everything was good and i felt happy inside ^_^
the dessert that came last was pistachio (?) flavor and even tho i dont really eat ice cream in japan, it was very good.
tomorrow i have to go to vegas for a job.
my vacation in LA is now over but until the end i had a lot of fun and everything i did was for the first time.i met a lot of people throughout this vacation and i think i am one step closer to being an adult.

translator's note:
if you understand japanese its even funnier. the way she writes is just soooooo cute, i can just imagine her saying those things. especially the ice cream part lol.

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 9th, '08, 14:30

celki thanks for reposting... :salut: i don't think i've read this before :unsure:

shan gomen i didn't noticed that. sorry for troubling you hehe. *off to read* :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 9th, '08, 14:33

celki thanks for these... i haven't really seen this in the old thread... so thanks for posting it up... thanks to wT_Tw for translating it :D

jo, rabu, celkii'm off to lala land now. got to get some eye shutter. still have some students to catch for tomorrow. 'twas nice seeing you guys online... lets share more mao love! and oh.. yeah.. i miss the MANIP making session we all do. let's provide more piccu's of mao for the manips ne? hehe... ja ne all!!! :salut:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 9th, '08, 16:04

:cussing: How dare people dis Mao's rendition of planetarium :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: ~ just kiddin' :D Hey it wern't all that bad ya know I certainly could listen to it all day and night long and go Kyaaaaaa ~~~~~~~~ ^^ <3 in a very cool and manly way 8)

celki Wow :pale: Compared to all the others Sahansah's reasons are tame :cry: ~ We just did a quick flick through of the old thread and there were alot of quality Sahansah moments that are going to disappear for ever off the face of this Earth....future generations won't be able to know about the enigma that is Sahansah.....I feel sorrow for the people of the future who would not get the privilege to study Sahansah in all our greatness :-(

It's Mao's b-day come on people show some excitement!!!!

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 9th, '08, 23:40

Haven't been here all day, but I hope I'm not too late to wish Mao-chan a happy birthday!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 10th, '08, 00:16

yamapinku-rabu wrote:why is this thread so quiet? Ats where's the Mao party you promised? hahaha! :lol
and btw, i haven't been able to download the Marco Polo yet.... just been pretty busy... all i've downloaded is the mammachan guesting and the laggy HQ haneru. which i think you may be right, my computer might be at fault. :glare: haha! no more HQs for me? awwwww....

oh yeah according to zin1222 from LSS Forum. the beginning for shooting of HYD Final is starting january 12![/color]
i hope we get to see them soon!
lol, I promised one?! I remember suggesting it! :lol It's so hard to get everyone here around the same time due to time zones ne... :-( Dont worry, those links should last a while so no rush! darn computers, such a love/hate relationship!

January 12th?! Ahh that's two days earlier than we last heard! :cheers:

edit: also I've started reading Ouiji & Hime again after stopping for a long time. I think I came back on Ch14 and I wasn't expecting it to be that racy!! :O :whistling:
Last edited by atskv9 on Jan 10th, '08, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 10th, '08, 00:17

yamapinku-rabu wrote:hey i was just wondering if an mp3 of the anmitsu hime theme song is floating around? seems like there's no mp3 of that ne? or the single hasn't been out yet? :unsure:
so i take it youve watched the SP and they dont full on play the song sometime in it? cause if they did i could try to rip the song from the video to mp3...
Last edited by atskv9 on Jan 10th, '08, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 10th, '08, 00:18

yamapinku-rabu wrote:^haha do you have to get invited for those shows? or do the agencies arrange those kinds of things? coz maybe it could be her agency? or maybe she really doesn't get invited? haha but she'd be hilarious! kinki kids + mao-chan = hilarious! i sometimes get the feeling they're avoiding johnnys i dunno why... but i guess that's just me XD the only johnny she's ever worked with in the recent years is matsumoto jun :scratch: correct me if i'm wrong XD
i think she's invited to shows depending on what she is working on and what network that show is on and then she gets invited to all the shows on that network, like Fuji TV, which is what it was this time. I think Shukudai is on Fuji though :scratch:
Last edited by atskv9 on Jan 10th, '08, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 10th, '08, 00:50

hey atskv9
have you found the second part of MAO on figure skating show
where she was interviewing the skaters? :-)