Kashiwabara Takashi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 19:14

Hi...Have all of you watch ep 2 of Honey and Clover?
In the first ep the necklace that Kassy wears caught my attentie.
In the 2nd ep you can see his necklace better! Just love it!
And look also at his ring...I really like his ring. What about you!?

Look at the photo beneath...Do you see something that it's familiar to you?

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 16th, '08, 19:20

Watched Love Letter yesterday.

*sniff* It was such a good movie! I live in Canada, and all the snow, and the way the trees and landscape looked reminded me of here.

omg. now I need Honey & Clover 2. I LOVE the anime/manga, the movie was ok, but after watching episode one I like the drama better.

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 19:21

as much as i like toma and kashiwabara... i can't watch honey and clover yet. i disliked the anime of H&C so i'm gonna do like i did with HYD and wait until its all subbed and then tape my eyes open and watch it all in one sitting. which could be a good thing since i did end up enjoying hyd despite hating the manga/anime.

kashiwabara looks good with that shorter hair

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 19:35

LOL..battlegirlai....I know what you mean...Wait untill you have all the eps and watch it at the same time...
Welll, I don't know if I can wait that long if I know kassy will be in it...Even if I have to stay late at night I would definitely watch...hahaha :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

BTW battlegirlai...do your fansubgroup has a website? I look at wiki but couldn't find it!:scratch:

fubukiami....I also love the movie "Love Letter"....After I saw the movie it reminds me of the days when I'm in high schoolll.... :whistling:

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 20:55

yup yup, i'm in DoReMii...we did Itakiss. I was the mod for the second half.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 21:37

Oh my god! I'm burning with shame right now!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :pale: :pale: :pale: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
I know DoRemii fansub..yeah..our saviour for InK !!!

I didn't look for DoRemii..I was looking for Pawnshop...that's why I couldn't find it :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 21:47

lol, its ok ^_^ pawnshop is just a side project, it doesn't have a group affiliation thats why

i won't hold it against you ^_^ lets just chalk it up to another of the small revenges itakiss takes upon me! lol!

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 22:25

LOL..... :lol :lol :lol

Anyway...I'm just very thankfull for the hard work that all the fansubs have put in to subbing the dramas. There is one thing I would like to ask you. I don't know if it's inappropriate to ask this but I was wondering If there is a fansub who would sub drams/movies on request?
I mean a payment request. :D

The problem is that I can't read, speak or understand japanese. There are some movies or dramas of kassy that I would like to understand what it's all about...If necessary I don't mind to pay for the translation to understand it all...

So...if you can/could reply then I will be very happy.

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 22:53

well, honestly i hope there are no fansub groups that would take money to sub something. that makes what we do even more illegal than it already is. none of us need that kind of legal pressure.....and now that i've given the political answer, the truth is, its possible that there are people who might be willing to do it for money. i guess you never know until you ask. we at doremii wouldn't, sorry ^_^

other than that, it never hurts to ask groups to sub something particular. if raws aren't readily available, if you offer to supply raws, that can make it more appealing to them. and if you can find chinese subbed copies of stuff, that might make it even more accessible for a fansub group to do since chinese translators outnumber japanese ones in many groups.

at Doremii, i've got a large stack of his dramas, specials and movies on my list of possible things for us to sub in the future. i know many of the other girls do enjoy his stuff, and hopefully we will get to them in the future, but until then i pretty much put myself at the mercy of my translators and what they want to do.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 17th, '08, 02:59

battlegirlai wrote:yup yup ^_^ subbing pawnshop no 8 is one of my many side projects (well, ethidda translates, i do all the other stuff ^_^) Alex To = <3

i've been considering proposing some other kashiwabara shows and specials to my fansub group once we clear some projects off our table...might be a bit tho. but i have lots of his stuff.

really?!?!!!! so do u have Rennai kekkon no housoku???

I always wanted to watch tt... but can never find it... it was an old show...

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 17th, '08, 03:06

wow! it must be tough subbing dramas!!! Though I am not too familiar how all these fansubs team operate (sorry about it), my kudos to u guys! thanks for all the hard work!

if only i could understand japanese, i would be more than willing to sit through all his nice dramas, drool at his pretty face, listening carefully to that nice voice.. while trying to sub everything he said... haha...

ok.. time to enroll for some japanese language class!

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 17th, '08, 06:48

CuTi wrote:
totemokakkoii wrote:
CuTi wrote:
mingming96...You have to be a little patient...waiting for an hour is not enough, because it is not the kind of movie most of the people would like to dl...So the speed is kinda slow...

Well, to make you happy again...try out this link "Another bittorent file for love letter"
sorry for being impatient but i really tried it out for nearly 3 hours it's still 0.0%.thanks for the link.this time one it really work. :D i will wait patiently for it to finish.;

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 17th, '08, 06:51

CuTi wrote:Hi...Have all of you watch ep 2 of Honey and Clover?
In the first ep the necklace that Kassy wears caught my attentie.
In the 2nd ep you can see his necklace better! Just love it!
And look also at his ring...I really like his ring. What about you!?

Look at the photo beneath...Do you see something that it's familiar to you?

i have watch episode 2 in keyhole tv.it's so small so i don't really notice the necklace and the ring.i want the necklace and the ring as well.it's really pretty.and them ost imortat thing's kassy is so hot in hachikuro. :wub:

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 17th, '08, 18:49

no, i don't have rennai kekkon. its been on my list of things to download, but i admit i always pass over romance shows in favor of mystery and action shows instead.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 17th, '08, 19:09

battlegirlai wrote:well, honestly i hope there are no fansub groups that would take money to sub something. that makes what we do even more illegal than it already is. none of us need that kind of legal pressure.....and now that i've given the political answer, the truth is, its possible that there are people who might be willing to do it for money. i guess you never know until you ask. we at doremii wouldn't, sorry ^_^

other than that, it never hurts to ask groups to sub something particular. if raws aren't readily available, if you offer to supply raws, that can make it more appealing to them. and if you can find chinese subbed copies of stuff, that might make it even more accessible for a fansub group to do since chinese translators outnumber japanese ones in many groups.

at Doremii, i've got a large stack of his dramas, specials and movies on my list of possible things for us to sub in the future. i know many of the other girls do enjoy his stuff, and hopefully we will get to them in the future, but until then i pretty much put myself at the mercy of my translators and what they want to do.
Thx for your reply.......I've never ever done any request before. Because of kassy I've made it an exception. I can understand and imagine how many work it takes to sub a drama...I think it's inpropriate to ask a mod to sub a drama that I like, because I can't do anything in return accept giving a donation. :-)

Somehow it's weird if I PM a mod to ask whether she/he can sub a drama or movie that I like and offer some money for it......All the fansubbers have their lives besides fansubbing so in my opinion it's so rude to ask.....

Very well, I've got my answer...thx again...
I will wait patiently for others SP/movies/dramas of Kassy that will be subbing by DOREMII... :cheers:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 17th, '08, 19:18

totemokakkoii wrote:wow! it must be tough subbing dramas!!! Though I am not too familiar how all these fansubs team operate (sorry about it), my kudos to u guys! thanks for all the hard work!

if only i could understand japanese, i would be more than willing to sit through all his nice dramas, drool at his pretty face, listening carefully to that nice voice.. while trying to sub everything he said... haha...

ok.. time to enroll for some japanese language class!
LOL...totemokkoii, I know what you mean! I have to start learning japanese...:alcoholic: ...so I can drole and dream while I'm subbing it!

By the way....This year I'm going to Tokio. Hopefully I can find alot of kassy's stuff there..Also....I will hunt kassy down!! :lol :lol :lol
Oh my god....I can't hardly wait! . :wub: :wub: :wub:
mingming96 wrote:sorry for being impatient but i really tried it out for nearly 3 hours it's still 0.0%.thanks for the link.this time one it really work. Big Smile i will wait patiently for it to finish.;
It's worth the wait..You will love it! :D [/quote]

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 17th, '08, 19:45

well, instead of paying the fansubbers, spend the money on the raws...dvds or vcds or whatnot...and offer those to the fansubbers. if that doesn't work, just advertise that you have raw's available and would be interested in sharing your videos with anyone who'd be interested in translating. cuz i think about 50% of the trouble getting older shows subbed is getting quality raws.

you might think its rude to suggest projects, but the worst they can do is say no. (well, they maybe could say worse, but if they do...then its not very nice of them)

i dunno if you have seen it yet, but SARS recently subbed one of kashiwabara's drama specials, Shukumei. i haven't watched their sub of it yet, but i've seen it raw and i think its really really good, so if you want something to watch him in (along with the fabulous naohito fujiki) i totally recommend it.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 17th, '08, 19:57

Maybe I will give it a try and approach the fansubbers like the way you advise me...THX:D :D :D

I know Shukumei and I've seen it already....thxx for the recommandation.
Before that was sub....I've seen that SP like 10 times even I don't understand a word.... :lol :lol :lol ....Can you imagine how happy I was when it was subbed!? :cheers: :cheers:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 17th, '08, 21:16

battlegirlai.....In d-addicts there is a sticky topic "DO NOT REQUEST SUBS"....I don't think it's a good idea to ask the fansubbers to sub a drama even If I have the RAW files.

This is what I can expect if I do... :argue: or :cussing: ... which is very understandable... :D

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 17th, '08, 21:29

thats here on d-a. its very true that you should not go to the groups threads and ask there. you can always go to the groups respective blogs/websites and email them or leave a message. always be polite tho. some groups do appreciate emails that are more than just "please please please sub __________! I'll love you forever if you do!" while it seems polite, it just comes off as kinda annoying.

but thats another reason why i suggest having the raws to tempt with. i've done it myself. i posted a few shows...and along with the shows i say "if someone wants to sub this, you have my permission to use these raws, and i'd be ever so grateful!" or "i hope someone will be willing to sub this in the future"

its a round about way of asking...without really just saying "omg, plzzzzzz sub ______!!!!!!!" like so many others do

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 18th, '08, 01:37

battlegirlai wrote:no, i don't have rennai kekkon. its been on my list of things to download, but i admit i always pass over romance shows in favor of mystery and action shows instead.
haha... okay... but do let me know if you have downloaded it.

I love mystery shows too! especially those on crime investigation...

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 18th, '08, 01:52

CuTi wrote: LOL...totemokkoii, I know what you mean! I have to start learning japanese...:alcoholic: ...so I can drole and dream while I'm subbing it!

By the way....This year I'm going to Tokio. Hopefully I can find alot of kassy's stuff there..Also....I will hunt kassy down!! :lol :lol :lol
Oh my god....I can't hardly wait! . :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG!!!!!! You are going Tokyo?! I initially planned to go there this year too, but unfortunately I have not save enough money yet. :-(
Nevertheless, I am glad that you will be going. I am sure you will be having lots of fun there!!! My friend who just came back from there 2 months ago, said there are good looking guys everywhere on the street. :lol

Btw, someone told me he stays in Setagaya region near Shimo-Kitazawa station...try knocking every single door there, haha, though it is not a small region, probably take you months to do it... but maybe you will just be lucky on your first knock. :mrgreen: btw, I also heard that many other celebrities stay in that region too. so maybe u will knock the door of some other kakkoii actor... :D
If not , maybe you can pop down to his hometown in Nashiyama. A very beautiful place away from the bustle of Tokyo. :D

woooh! so exciting! I am excited for you that you are going Tokyo! :w00t:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 18th, '08, 17:27

battlegirlai wrote:thats here on d-a. its very true that you should not go to the groups threads and ask there. you can always go to the groups respective blogs/websites and email them or leave a message. always be polite tho. some groups do appreciate emails that are more than just "please please please sub __________! I'll love you forever if you do!" while it seems polite, it just comes off as kinda annoying.

but thats another reason why i suggest having the raws to tempt with. i've done it myself. i posted a few shows...and along with the shows i say "if someone wants to sub this, you have my permission to use these raws, and i'd be ever so grateful!" or "i hope someone will be willing to sub this in the future"

its a round about way of asking...without really just saying "omg, plzzzzzz sub ______!!!!!!!" like so many others do
You're right...it depends on the way you asking it...... :D
Well...Maybe I will make an another exception and make a polite "request" to fansubbers... :P :D :lol Thx Again...

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 18th, '08, 17:47

totemokakkoii wrote: OMG!!!!!! You are going Tokyo?! I initially planned to go there this year too, but unfortunately I have not save enough money yet. :-(
Nevertheless, I am glad that you will be going. I am sure you will be having lots of fun there!!! My friend who just came back from there 2 months ago, said there are good looking guys everywhere on the street. :lol

Btw, someone told me he stays in Setagaya region near Shimo-Kitazawa station...try knocking every single door there, haha, though it is not a small region, probably take you months to do it... but maybe you will just be lucky on your first knock. :mrgreen: btw, I also heard that many other celebrities stay in that region too. so maybe u will knock the door of some other kakkoii actor... :D
If not , maybe you can pop down to his hometown in Nashiyama. A very beautiful place away from the bustle of Tokyo. :D

woooh! so exciting! I am excited for you that you are going Tokyo! :w00t:
Yeah....I'm going to Tokyo in may for two weeks. I know it's short, but it's fine with me..This trip wasn't planned at all...My plan was to go to California or New York and next year maybe Tokyo....Last year I joked around about going to tokyo and now everything is settled and that within a week !!! Unbelievable...

Good looking guys in japan everywhere on the street? Hmmmm...well, I have to see that! Maybe I could bring one back at home! .....LOL..... :lol :lol :lol

I will definetely visit Setagaya and knock on kassy's door.....LOL... :lol
Don't you have the address? :lol I wonder if there is a japanese site where you can search for addresses by name...

I thought Kassy hometown was in Kofu.... :scratch:

BTW, have you ever been in Tokyo before? This is my first time so if you have some advise or tips you're welcome to give them...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 18th, '08, 19:36

CuTi wrote:
mingming96 wrote:t;]sorry for being impatient but i really tried it out for nearly 3 hours it's still 0.0%.thanks for the link.this time one it really work. Big Smile i will wait patiently for it to finish.;
It's worth the wait..You will love it! :D
[/quote]

i have finished dl it.but it's not the love letter movie.it has a girl in it.i don't know what it's. :-(

how fun,you're going to tokyo for 2 weeks.i wish i can go to.make sure you visit kassy hometown and see if you're lucky enough to meet him. :D and have fun shopping in tokyo.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 19th, '08, 02:06

CuTi wrote: Yeah....I'm going to Tokyo in may for two weeks. I know it's short, but it's fine with me..This trip wasn't planned at all...My plan was to go to California or New York and next year maybe Tokyo....Last year I joked around about going to tokyo and now everything is settled and that within a week !!! Unbelievable...

Good looking guys in japan everywhere on the street? Hmmmm...well, I have to see that! Maybe I could bring one back at home! .....LOL..... :lol :lol :lol

I will definetely visit Setagaya and knock on kassy's door.....LOL... :lol
Don't you have the address? :lol I wonder if there is a japanese site where you can search for addresses by name...

I thought Kassy hometown was in Kofu.... :scratch:

BTW, have you ever been in Tokyo before? This is my first time so if you have some advise or tips you're welcome to give them...

Oops... sorry, typo error. It should be Yamanashi. "Yamanashi Prefecture (山梨県, Yamanashi-ken?) is a prefecture of Japan located in the Chūbu region of the island of Honshū. The capital is the city of Kōfu."( from wikipedia). So Kofu is the city. LoL.. so both of us were right.

I remembered Yamanashi region once published a book many years ago, talking about the 100 famous people in the region. Haha, and because Kassy was mentioned in that book, so I remembered clearly he came from Yamanashi.

Anyway, nope I have not been to Japan. But I hope you will have fun there. Take some nice pictures and maybe you can post some here.
Prepare to shop till you drop in Tokyo! Must try all the nice ramen, sushi, yakitori...
Oh no, I am hungry now... hahaha

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 19th, '08, 13:22

mingming96.....In the movie "Love Letter" kassy has a supporting role...At around 52 minutes of the movie you see kassy appears.... :-) :-) :-)

When I'm thinking about my trip to tokyo, the first thing that I'm thinking of is Sushii...I just love sushiii....I will eat till I drop....LOL... :D :D :D ...It makes wil wanna sushiiii sooo bad right now...Ofcourse shopping is something that I will definetely dooo...Alsoo experiencing the night life of Tokyo is a must... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ohhh...so many things to do in japan...eating, shopping, dancing, drinking, hunting kassy down and many many things to do! When I'm back from Tokyo, I will select the most beautiful photos to share it with you guys...

Who knows I will post some photos of kassy too....LOL.... :D :D :D
Oh my...I'm daydreaming again....The chances are so smalll that I will meet kassy....
So....I'm just focusing on sushi, shopping an night life of tokyo...hahahaahha :whistling: :cheers: :cheers: :dance: :dance:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 19th, '08, 16:34

CuTi wrote:mingming96.....In the movie "Love Letter" kassy has a supporting role...At around 52 minutes of the movie you see kassy appears.... :-) :-) :-)

When I'm thinking about my trip to tokyo, the first thing that I'm thinking of is Sushii...I just love sushiii....I will eat till I drop....LOL... :D :D :D ...It makes wil wanna sushiiii sooo bad right now...Ofcourse shopping is something that I will definetely dooo...Alsoo experiencing the night life of Tokyo is a must... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ohhh...so many things to do in japan...eating, shopping, dancing, drinking, hunting kassy down and many many things to do! When I'm back from Tokyo, I will select the most beautiful photos to share it with you guys...

Who knows I will post some photos of kassy too....LOL.... :D :D :D
Oh my...I'm daydreaming again....The chances are so smalll that I will meet kassy....
So....I'm just focusing on sushi, shopping an night life of tokyo...hahahaahha :whistling: :cheers: :cheers: :dance: :dance:

SUSHI!!! Talking about sushi....
Did you watched his drama - Shota no Sushi before??????
I went to try my first sushi after watching that drama (it was about 7 or 8 years ago)...haha
I almost thought the chef who is going to make my first sushi will look like the one in the drama. WAHAHA.... wishful thinking!

btw, I just had sushi this afternoon! hahahahaa

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 20th, '08, 12:01

Yeah....your story reminds me of a friend of mine. Although it's not exactly the same, but it comes to the same thing that after watching movies/dramas it can lead to "something".

After she had watched the drama "Hotaru no Hikari" she said to me "If that shy girl in the drama can show her love towards the person that she likes, why can't I do that. Besides I'm not shy at all! "....LOL.. :lol

It's funny how dramas can have an effect on the way of thinking and making choices, right?

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 20th, '08, 13:22

CuTi wrote:Yeah....your story reminds me of a friend of mine. Although it's not exactly the same, but it comes to the same thing that after watching movies/dramas it can lead to "something".

After she had watched the drama "Hotaru no Hikari" she said to me "If that shy girl in the drama can show her love towards the person that she likes, why can't I do that. Besides I'm not shy at all! "....LOL.. :lol

It's funny how dramas can have an effect on the way of thinking and making choices, right?

haha... your friend is so cute!
by the way, I like that show u mentioned, hotaru no hikari. I thought my life is kinda similar to that of Amemiya Hotaru ... I think I am also a himono onna. haha

anyway, I think besides drama, the actors/actresses also matter. Sometime I ended up buying something just because my favourite star is in the commercial or I thought the model in the commercial looks cute. I mean, sometime you thought by owning the item you will end up being closer to that celebrity or end up looking like that cute model. :P

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 20th, '08, 17:37

I also love that drama, hotaru no hikari. I laughed sooo hard while watching that drama that my belly hurts...:D
You have to becareful for calling yourself a Himono Onna, because I like to tease peope...
So if I want to tease you I can call you "Himono Onna" instead of "totemokakkoii".

I know what you mean about buying something because your favo star is in the movie/drama/CM.
So this mean...when you buy dramas or movies of kassy you want to be closer with kassy? LOL.... XD :P

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 21st, '08, 00:34

CuTi wrote:I also love that drama, hotaru no hikari. I laughed sooo hard while watching that drama that my belly hurts...:D
You have to becareful for calling yourself a Himono Onna, because I like to tease peope...
So if I want to tease you I can call you "Himono Onna" instead of "totemokakkoii".

I know what you mean about buying something because your favo star is in the movie/drama/CM.
So this mean...when you buy dramas or movies of kassy you want to be closer with kassy? LOL.... XD :P
haha... it is ok... himono onna sounds pretty nice to me. haha

buying his dramas/movies are just so that I can watch them as many times i like (though i only owned Love Letter, to tell the truth...oops... ) but seriously, if I were to saw those adverts for Docomo NTT cellphones back to those days, I would really have gone to buy them. haha... and if I had the money then and am legal to drive, I would also have bought that Toyota car. :lol

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 21st, '08, 02:33

Oh men!! I love Kassy!! He is very good looking!!!! :D I gotta check his show more often!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 21st, '08, 04:23

CatWalk wrote:Oh men!! I love Kassy!! He is very good looking!!!! :D I gotta check his show more often!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

welcome welcome.... newly acquired fan! :D

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 21st, '08, 18:26

LOL....:lol :lol :lol ...totemokakkoii...

***to tease you a little bit***
What would you do if Kassy is doing a commercial for a LV men's underwear? :scratchchin:
Speaking about cars, right now I'm looking for a new car. The toyota in his CM doesn't seem that bad! :lol:

Hi there CatWalk....welcome to this thread! He's not only good looking, but really really hot!!!..... :wub: :mrgreen:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 22nd, '08, 00:47

CuTi wrote:LOL....:lol :lol :lol ...totemokakkoii...

***to tease you a little bit***
What would you do if Kassy is doing a commercial for a LV men's underwear? :scratchchin:
Speaking about cars, right now I'm looking for a new car. The toyota in his CM doesn't seem that bad! :lol:
HA! I will buy that for my dad then. Happy Father's Day gift! hahahahaha

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 22nd, '08, 07:01

Hey you all!!
Kassy + Underwear CM = Sounds good to me!! :dance:

Kassy ha kawai sugiru!! I love him when he was on Fukuyama Engineering show as a guest. Fukuyama Masaharu and Kassy went out to a camp site for star observation. Fukuyama asked him to cut carrots into star shape to make some curry rice for dinner. Kassy did not do a good job on it and Fukuyama told him to make some miso soup instead. Kassy did not know how to cook and Fukuyama was picking on Kassy. :lol / He was so cute!!
Kassy has a episode that he was told he looks like Fukuyama Masaharu when he was still in a school and he was so proud of it. He must have enjoyed time with his respecting artist. :thumleft:

I wish he shows up on variety show more but I heard he is too shy for it. :sweat:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 22nd, '08, 07:41

CatWalk wrote:Hey you all!!
Kassy + Underwear CM = Sounds good to me!! :dance:

Kassy ha kawai sugiru!! I love him when he was on Fukuyama Engineering show as a guest. Fukuyama Masaharu and Kassy went out to a camp site for star observation. Fukuyama asked him to cut carrots into star shape to make some curry rice for dinner. Kassy did not do a good job on it and Fukuyama told him to make some miso soup instead. Kassy did not know how to cook and Fukuyama was picking on Kassy. :lol / He was so cute!!
Kassy has a episode that he was told he looks like Fukuyama Masaharu when he was still in a school and he was so proud of it. He must have enjoyed time with his respecting artist. :thumleft:

I wish he shows up on variety show more but I heard he is too shy for it. :sweat:
I watched that Fukuyama Engineering show too! But unfortunately the one I watched does not have subs, so I also don't what they were talking about (Catwalk, is there any chance you know where to watch one with subs?).

But I can roughly tell what's going on from their expression and with my very very limited Japanese. By the way, I thought Kassy looked very cute in glasses on that show. He was really lazy. Fukuyama was busy cooking, preparing the curry, while he just sat there and watched... haha... then when Fukuyama asked him to help, he seemed rather reluctant to get up and help (LOL)...and ended up doing a terrible job. The miso soup looked terrible.. haha... But isn't that cute? Rather being all serious and boring, I thought that's really cute. Love him so much! :wub:

I too think he's a shy person. Saw him in some variety show before (again, one with no subs) ... He wasn't those chatty type. When the host asked him some qns (I also dunno what she was asking), sometime the way he answered, he looks shy... so cute... haha.. but I think he gets crack up pretty easily... cos someone mentioned something and he laughed so hard...

I also remembered I once watch a Hong Kong entertainment news (in 2006) when he went to HK to promote Black Nights... (ah.... this time round, I finally understand, cos I can understand Cantonese and there is subtitles for his replies!!!!)... I think the host gave him a few pictures of Hong Kong artists (male and female) and asked him to select who he wants to work with... he's looks so cute while thinking for an answer and pondering... then when the host asked him to say Hello to the tv audience in Cantonese, he tried saying it, and he must have thought he sounded very funny, so again he ended up laughing so hard at himself... (yep... it sounded pretty weird... haha... i don't quite caught what he was trying to say, except his name... haha)... what a cute dude, I must say....

ah.... .... .... so cute.... :wub:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 22nd, '08, 18:37

Yeah....I've seen that show too....I just love it! I didn't know it was called the "Fukuyama Engineering show"... :lol ....Although I don't understand a thing, but I laughed a lot while watching that show...Kassy looks so cute when he talks or laughs.... :wub: :mrgreen:

The funniest part was when he was sitting on a chair and was holding on one hand the long chopstick and the other hand a "big spoon". In front of him, the water in the pan was boiling and between his knees there was a small "box" with curry or something...The way he sat on the chair and he used the chopstick to put the Curry from the "box" into the pan looks soooo clumsy...:lol :lol :lol

I also have seen the show when he was in China/HK...he looks really happy during the interview. Just gorgeous!

Also there is a Japanese show about star dating or something. He was there with another girl..Maybe an actress, but I'm not sure...Don't know what they're talking about but it was nice to see kassy on a variety show...

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 22nd, '08, 19:54

Also there is a Japanese show about star dating or something. He was there with another girl..Maybe an actress, but I'm not sure...Don't know what they're talking about but it was nice to see kassy on a variety show...
The show must be "Koi suru Hanikami." I didn't know he was on. WOW! I wanna watch that! I knew his bro was on it and dated someone. He must have been cute on it for sure!!
I watched that Fukuyama Engineering show too! But unfortunately the one I watched does not have subs, so I also don't what they were talking about (Catwalk, is there any chance you know where to watch one with subs?).

No. My native language is Japanese. So I did not have to look for one. I wish I can help you on that though. I watched the show long time ago (Don't smack me! I was paying attention to Fukuyama san at that time. :whistling:) and I only remember here and there. I do remember Kassy was tera-cute though...

It is famous that he avoid variety shows since he is too shy in geinoukai. He needs some treatment done so that we can see him more often!!! :pale: Too bad! It is part of him attraction! :-(

I missed "Hong Kong entertainment news (in 2006)." I gotta go look for more info on that!! :goggle: :lol

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 22nd, '08, 21:45

CatWalk wrote:The show must be "Koi suru Hanikami." I didn't know he was on. WOW! I wanna watch that! I knew his bro was on it and dated someone. He must have been cute on it for sure!!
Well, i assume it was a show about star dating. On the show there was like 5 women and kassy is the only man....:lol.....They also talked about his brother....

This is the link to the show...The length of the clip is 5min. Maybe this is another show and not the show that you've mentioned
CatWalk wrote:No. My native language is Japanese. So I did not have to look for one. I wish I can help you on that though. I watched the show long time ago (Don't smack me! I was paying attention to Fukuyama san at that time. :whistling:) and I only remember here and there. I do remember Kassy was tera-cute though... I would understand if it's to much ask..

It is famous that he avoid variety shows since he is too shy in geinoukai. He needs some treatment done so that we can see him more often!!! :pale: Too bad! It is part of him attraction! :-(
You said treatment done, does this associate with his health? If so, do you happen to know how kassy is doing right now? It's hard to find any information about his health etc (maybe I haven't found it yet). By the way, what is Geinoukai? Is it also a variety show?

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 23rd, '08, 01:46

CuTi wrote: Well, i assume it was a show about star dating. On the show there was like 5 women and kassy is the only man....:lol.....They also talked about his brother....

This is the link to the show...The length of the clip is 5min. Maybe this is another show and not the show that you've mentioned

You said treatment done, does this associate with his health? If so, do you happen to know how kassy is doing right now? It's hard to find any information about his health etc (maybe I haven't found it yet). By the way, what is Geinoukai? Is it also a variety show?
I think he has fully recovered already.
But I am now more worry about his mental health.... I read that he was very depressed about that assault case during that time, which also ended up causing the divorce.

I got a feeling that he still has not gotten over all these that happened to him over these years...(a waning career, a injury that caused him to loss the chance of appearing in a drama, an assault case which he was truly regret about, a divorce...)

When I see his smiles now, it is no longer the same smile I saw 10 years ago. There's some kinda sadness in that eyes.

I hope he will get over with everything. He has the support from all his fans, right? :-)

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 23rd, '08, 06:37

CuTi wrote: Well, i assume it was a show about star dating. On the show there was like 5 women and kassy is the only man....:lol.....They also talked about his brother....

Thanks for the link!! Kassy kakkoii!! :wub: Yes. This show is called "Koi suru Hanikami." Kassy was a guest commentator for Hakamada's date which had been cut off. He was acting so shy when Hisamoto san asked him to do the date part next time. :lol

I'm sorry!! I meant treatment for not being shy. I made you worry!! :pale:
Geinoukai is a word which means the Japanese entertainment industry.

About his health, I think he is fine. He is in to futsal games. He must be in good shape to play futsal. As totemokakkoii mentioned, he had some very rough time and he lost some weight. I read through a lot of things before. I think getting together with his ex directed his life wrong way.

Their relationship made two big agencies mad and he had to drop the drama in the half way. It is a hidden episode of course... He got involved a fight with this annoying guy who was blocking a road by washing a car. His ex dissed him right after this.

He had changed agency but this agency is not big enough to bring him enough jobs for his fans to satisfy. I hope directors will appoint him for acting their movies after they watch Hachikuro. He is too nice to be acting a side person. :x Good luck on Kassy!! :cheers:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:10

CatWalk wrote:
Thanks for the link!! Kassy kakkoii!! :wub: Yes. This show is called "Koi suru Hanikami." Kassy was a guest commentator for Hakamada's date which had been cut off. He was acting so shy when Hisamoto san asked him to do the date part next time. :lol

I'm sorry!! I meant treatment for not being shy. I made you worry!! :pale:
Geinoukai is a word which means the Japanese entertainment industry.

About his health, I think he is fine. He is in to futsal games. He must be in good shape to play futsal. As totemokakkoii mentioned, he had some very rough time and he lost some weight. I read through a lot of things before. I think getting together with his ex directed his life wrong way.

Their relationship made two big agencies mad and he had to drop the drama in the half way. It is a hidden episode of course... He got involved a fight with this annoying guy who was blocking a road by washing a car. His ex dissed him right after this.

He had changed agency but this agency is not big enough to bring him enough jobs for his fans to satisfy. I hope directors will appoint him for acting their movies after they watch Hachikuro. He is too nice to be acting a side person. :x Good luck on Kassy!! :cheers:
Ah.... so that was what the variety "Koi suru Hanikami" was talking about. I like how he always behave so shy. So kawaii. :lol

Oh! Is 'futsal' the japanese word for soccer? I know he really enjoy soccer. I saw pictures of him playing soccer. So kakkoii!

I did not know their agencies was mad with their relationship. But I thought his decision to get married that time was very sudden (maybe it was a hasty decision that lead to a sad ending ultimately?). And talking about that irritating guy who was blocking the road, I felt like hitting him also. :lol Why is he washing his car in the middle of the road?!!!

By the way, CatWalk you are from Japan , right? Mind if I ask if Kassy is well-known in Japan? Because I have a friend from Japan (same age as me) who does not know who he is. :-( She told me his kind of look is not very popular among Japanese girls, unlike those of Takuya Kimura. Is it true?

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 23rd, '08, 08:08

totemokakkoii wrote: Ah.... so that was what the variety "Koi suru Hanikami" was talking about. I like how he always behave so shy. So kawaii. :lol

Oh! Is 'futsal' the japanese word for soccer? I know he really enjoy soccer. I saw pictures of him playing soccer. So kakkoii!

I did not know their agencies was mad with their relationship. But I thought his decision to get married that time was very sudden (maybe it was a hasty decision that lead to a sad ending ultimately?). And talking about that irritating guy who was blocking the road, I felt like hitting him also. :lol Why is he washing his car in the middle of the road?!!!

By the way, CatWalk you are from Japan , right? Mind if I ask if Kassy is well-known in Japan? Because I have a friend from Japan (same age as me) who does not know who he is. :-( She told me his kind of look is not very popular among Japanese girls, unlike those of Takuya Kimura. Is it true?
Hi there!! Yes, he was cute! I wish he talked more. He also said that he wants to date Ooshima of Morisanchuu since she is a comedian. Those two said how about me!! right away, then he said no thank you!! :lol

Futsal is indoor football. I wonder if he is good or not. :unsure:

Kassy and his ex lived together before they got marry while their agency tried to have them split. You know, people sometime want something that some one opposing even strongly. I believe that was their case.

Kassy asked this guy to move his car since he can't go through and Kassy even asked if he would drive Kassy's car if it is possible but this guy refused. The dude was totally annoying showing up on news with his mom. How do you think about 40 years old guy with his mom on TV? :roll They screwed Kassy up! :cussing:

Kassy is very famous. Kimutaku is more popular though of course. Kassy had minute by minute schedule when he was at his peak. Are you guys young like early 20th? He has not done main guy on the time range that most of young people pay attention to. I like dramas and I pay attension to pretty much all. So I can't miss him. I guess that is why. :scratch: I'm also same age as Kassy. Little old??? :-(

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 23rd, '08, 13:10

CatWalk wrote: Hi there!! Yes, he was cute! I wish he talked more. He also said that he wants to date Ooshima of Morisanchuu since she is a comedian. Those two said how about me!! right away, then he said no thank you!! :lol

Haha... that's so cute! the other 2 gals are funny to say "how about me?"... I would have said that too! hahahahaha :lol
I realised he really likes to be around people who are funny. Because during the HK entertainment news segment, when the host asked him which HK artist he will pick to work with, he picked this guy whom apparently looks like a comedian. He asked the host "is he a comedian?". Then the host said "yes". Then he said he will pick him then.

CatWalk wrote: Futsal is indoor football. I wonder if he is good or not. :unsure:
indoor football... i see i see. how do you pronounce that in japanese? Like how do you write that in hiragana or katagana?

CatWalk wrote: Kassy and his ex lived together before they got marry while their agency tried to have them split. You know, people sometime want something that some one opposing even strongly. I believe that was their case.

sigh..... maybe they should have listen to their agencies then.... but why did the agencies want to split them up in the first place? Is it forbidden for artists to date each other in Japan?

CatWalk wrote: Kassy asked this guy to move his car since he can't go through and Kassy even asked if he would drive Kassy's car if it is possible but this guy refused. The dude was totally annoying showing up on news with his mom. How do you think about 40 years old guy with his mom on TV? :roll They screwed Kassy up! :cussing:

I really cannot imagin a 40 yr old guy showing up on news with his mother whinning about such minor incident in which he was in the wrong the first place!!!! I would really have beat up that man! :cussing:

CatWalk wrote: Kassy is very famous. Kimutaku is more popular though of course. Kassy had minute by minute schedule when he was at his peak. Are you guys young like early 20th? He has not done main guy on the time range that most of young people pay attention to. I like dramas and I pay attension to pretty much all. So I can't miss him. I guess that is why. :scratch: I'm also same age as Kassy. Little old??? :-(

Minute by minute schedule!!! Oh my, that's so crazy! haha... those were the days...

By the way, me and my friend are both 23 this year.
I first noticed Kassy back in the 1997 or 1998 when Itazura na Kiss was shown in Singapore (where I'm from).
All my classmates (I was from a all-girls high school) who saw the drama, fallen for him instantly. :lol However, now I am the only one still liking him after all these years.

But I had miss out alot between 2001 to 2006, the period of time when the Korea dramas wave hit Singapore, and all the channels were showing Kdramas on foreign-tv time slot (I don't like Kdramas, by the way), so I could not get the chance to watch any Japan dramas... and totally miss out everything....

since 2007, I have been trying hard to dig out all his past dramas, movies to watch... and read up on all his past news.... haha... so I am glad to hear some stuff from you! THank YOu!
CatWalk for all these news... some of the stuff I really had not heard before.

by the way.... being 31 is not old, CatWalk. I have went to some of the China's fansite forum, some of his fans are also the same age as you. :-)

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 23rd, '08, 17:33

CatWalk....I'm glad I've ask you about "the treatment" because now I hear some new stuff about Kassy.. thhxxx.:cheers:

The year 2004 wasn't a good year for Kassy...Poor kassy!!!
I've read about his ex and him living together before they were married, but I didn't know that their agency had split them up. I've read they had made their own decission. I also wonder if it's not allowed for japanese star to date each other...Look at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, right?

Also thx for the summary about the show....Everytime I look at the show I wonder what they are talking about....Now I know a little bit so I can enjoy it more!!! :wub: Who is that comedian? Is she that funny?

About you being the same age as Kassy...I don't think you are that old......If I were 20 or younger I would definetly say yes :lol, but I'm not in my early 20's. I'm in my late 20's....
:lol

I have some photos of kassy that he's playing soccer...I didn't know he likes to play football!!! Well, when I was younger I liked to play soccer...If I have the chance to play soccer with kassy I would challenge him!!! :lol :lol :lol
Last edited by CuTi on Jan 23rd, '08, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 23rd, '08, 17:46

totemokakkoii wrote:Minute by minute schedule!!! Oh my, that's so crazy! haha... those were the days...

By the way, me and my friend are both 23 this year.
I first noticed Kassy back in the 1997 or 1998 when Itazura na Kiss was shown in Singapore (where I'm from).
All my classmates (I was from a all-girls high school) who saw the drama, fallen for him instantly. :lol However, now I am the only one still liking him after all these years.

But I had miss out alot between 2001 to 2006, the period of time when the Korea dramas wave hit Singapore, and all the channels were showing Kdramas on foreign-tv time slot (I don't like Kdramas, by the way), so I could not get the chance to watch any Japan dramas... and totally miss out everything....

since 2007, I have been trying hard to dig out all his past dramas, movies to watch... and read up on all his past news.... haha... so I am glad to hear some stuff from you! THank YOu!

by the way.... being 31 is not old, CatWalk. I have went to some of the China's fansite forum, some of his fans are also the same age as you. :-)
You are truly a die-hard-fan of kassy! My first drama of kassy is InK. It was last year when watched that drama and I loved it!!

My sister is in her mid 30's and she is a fan of a Korean star. She also collecting his dramas and that kind of stuff when you are a fan of someone....Age doesn't matter!!! :whistling:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 23rd, '08, 21:14

I just have to share this cap with you guys..Look at the way kassy smile in Honey and Clover...It's a very nice and gentle smile, don't you think?:wub:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 24th, '08, 07:03

totemokakkoii wrote: I realized he really likes to be around people who are funny. Because during the HK entertainment news segment, when the host asked him which HK artist he will pick to work with, he picked this guy whom apparently looks like a comedian. He asked the host "is he a comedian?". Then the host said "yes". Then he said he will pick him then.
Is that so? It shows his personality, doesn't it? I bet he likes to laugh. :-)
totemokakkoii wrote: indoor football... i see i see. how do you pronounce that in japanese? Like how do you write that in hiragana or katagana?
It's spelled フットサル. It is pretty popular in Japan.

totemokakkoii wrote:sigh..... maybe they should have listen to their agencies then.... but why did the agencies want to split them up in the first place? Is it forbidden for artists to date each other in Japan?
Japanese worker's rights are still weak compared to other countries. Sometimes agencies restrict actors pretty badly. I do not blame on them since agencies bring up actor after investing a lot of money and effort such as advertising, training, visiting sponsors and so on. Kassy's ex was just about to become very popular at that time. Kassy was already popular but the difference of him being single or not was huge. I'm sure agencies would not want actors to date someone until they acquire steady fans who still like these actors despite the fact that he/she dates someone.
On the other hand, there are of course good agencies which keeps actors pretty happy in most of things. These agencies craving contracts with good actors who earn good money for them. I think bigger the agencies, stricter but smaller the agencies, less chance to be on screen. It must be odd for people in other countries.

Totemokakkoii, you are from Singapore! I heard it is a very mixed culture and such an open-minded country. I should go see the merlion someday!! :glare:

My kassy history is not as deep as you guys. In fact, I missed a lot of kassy's movies and dramas since I was in the US. My first Kassy show.... I don't remember.... :crazy:
I saw him on "Sashou taeko" - he was acting criminal, Pokkapoka, RENDEZ-VOUS, Itazurana kiss. Long time ago!! I can't remember too much but I loved Kassy on Pokkapoka. :unsure: Kassy is my type!! Kya------- :wub: :lol :lol :lol
totemokakkoii wrote:since 2007, I have been trying hard to dig out all his past dramas, movies to watch... and read up on all his past news.... haha... so I am glad to hear some stuff from you! THank YOu!
Oh yeah! We share all good info each other!! :wink:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 24th, '08, 07:17

CuTi wrote: I've read about his ex and him living together before they were married, but I didn't know that their agency had split them up. I've read they had made their own decission. I also wonder if it's not allowed for japanese star to date each other...Look at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, right?
Agencies did not split them up. Agencies gave them pressure after they get married --- I should not say they did it out loud since I'm not actually involved but it is very obvious when you see him dropping the drama. Geinoukai could be pretty shady sometimes...
CuTi wrote:Also thx for the summary about the show....Every time I look at the show I wonder what they are talking about....Now I know a little bit so I can enjoy it more!!! :wub: Who is that comedian? Is she that funny?
It's my pleasure!! I got to share my favorite person's info and enjoy together!! It's more fun that way! :D I'll always do my best for you guys! :salut:

Ooshima is OK to me. I don't know much. Morisanchuu is the group she is in and she is better off being in group. Being picked for being ugly is their style. Here is the link to her pic. She is the very right one. http://www.zakzak.co.jp/gei/2007_01/ima ... oshima.jpg

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 24th, '08, 12:22

CatWalk wrote:
It's spelled フットサル. It is pretty popular in Japan.

Japanese worker's rights are still weak compared to other countries. Sometimes agencies restrict actors pretty badly. I do not blame on them since agencies bring up actor after investing a lot of money and effort such as advertising, training, visiting sponsors and so on. Kassy's ex was just about to become very popular at that time. Kassy was already popular but the difference of him being single or not was huge. I'm sure agencies would not want actors to date someone until they acquire steady fans who still like these actors despite the fact that he/she dates someone.
On the other hand, there are of course good agencies which keeps actors pretty happy in most of things. These agencies craving contracts with good actors who earn good money for them. I think bigger the agencies, stricter but smaller the agencies, less chance to be on screen. It must be odd for people in other countries.

Totemokakkoii, you are from Singapore! I heard it is a very mixed culture and such an open-minded country. I should go see the merlion someday!! :glare:

My kassy history is not as deep as you guys. In fact, I missed a lot of kassy's movies and dramas since I was in the US. My first Kassy show.... I don't remember.... :crazy:
I saw him on "Sashou taeko" - he was acting criminal, Pokkapoka, RENDEZ-VOUS, Itazurana kiss. Long time ago!! I can't remember too much but I loved Kassy on Pokkapoka. :unsure: Kassy is my type!! Kya------- :wub: :lol :lol :lol
そうですね! So it is called フットサル! I wished I can see him plays... It would be so cool! 8)

So.. it seemed being an artist is pretty tough. So many restrictions... life must be tough for them. Besides all these pressures, they still need to face pressures from the media, paparazzi....

Oh! CatWalk you heard of Singapore's merlion too? haha... My friend from Tokyo just came 2 weeks ago to visit and I brought her to take pictures with the merlion. Yeah, Singapore has a mixed culture as it's consist of people with different ethnicity. Open-minded? I am not too sure about that. :-) I think we are more willing to accept new changes, but on some context we may still be quite traditional. Well, it depends on what you are looking at. :D maybe you should visit Singapore someday to see it yourself.

Ah! most of the shows you mentioned, I have never seen before. Maybe I was too young then. I shall see if I can find them now... :D

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 25th, '08, 23:24

totemokakkoii wrote:
そうですね! So it is called フットサル! I wished I can see him plays... It would be so cool! 8)

So.. it seemed being an artist is pretty tough. So many restrictions... life must be tough for them. Besides all these pressures, they still need to face pressures from the media, paparazzi....

Oh! CatWalk you heard of Singapore's merlion too? haha... My friend from Tokyo just came 2 weeks ago to visit and I brought her to take pictures with the merlion. Yeah, Singapore has a mixed culture as it's consist of people with different ethnicity. Open-minded? I am not too sure about that. :-) I think we are more willing to accept new changes, but on some context we may still be quite traditional. Well, it depends on what you are looking at. :D maybe you should visit Singapore someday to see it yourself.

Ah! most of the shows you mentioned, I have never seen before. Maybe I was too young then. I shall see if I can find them now... :D
Being artist is very rough but you know, they get big manoey and popularity. They might have a dream such as make people happy by acting just like our Kassy do!! :D

I definitely want to visit Singapore someday!! :D

totemokakkoii and CuTi,

I wonder if you want to take a peek at "the last case of sashou taeko" which is an old drama that Kassy is on. It is not the best picture and unfortunately RAW.

I know you guys are pretty hard core fans of Kassy. So I uploaded ep07 of it to an uploader site that you can go get it. Kassy is acting on ep07, 08, 09. If you like, let me know. I need to give you password and direction.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 26th, '08, 02:07

CatWalk wrote:
totemokakkoii and CuTi,

I wonder if you want to take a peek at "the last case of sashou taeko" which is an old drama that Kassy is on. It is not the best picture and unfortunately RAW.

I know you guys are pretty hard core fans of Kassy. So I uploaded ep07 of it to an uploader site that you can go get it. Kassy is acting on ep07, 08, 09. If you like, let me know. I need to give you password and direction.
OH! Thank you so much CatWalk!!!! :cheers:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 26th, '08, 04:27

totemokakkoii wrote:
OH! Thank you so much CatWalk!!!! :cheers:
I just sent you PM. Let me know if you get it OK!! :D

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 26th, '08, 06:09

CatWalk wrote:
Got it!! Thanks so much! Arigato Gozaimasu! :cheers:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 26th, '08, 07:26

totemokakkoii wrote:
CatWalk wrote:
Got it!! Thanks so much! Arigato Gozaimasu! :cheers:
Good good!! :cheers:

I can give you ep08, 09 very soon. I just need to upload them to the site.

Thanks for letting me know about the forum. :D
I'll read through. My eng reading is pretty slow!! :P :study:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 27th, '08, 05:36

I need to correct something!! Futsal is not indoor football. :doh: My bad!! It is Mini soccer that it could be played indoor. I misunderstood. Kassy has his own team of futsal and playing with other artist teams. So he must be good!! :scratchchin:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 27th, '08, 06:08

CatWalk wrote:I need to correct something!! Futsal is not indoor football. :doh: My bad!! It is Mini soccer that it could be played indoor. I misunderstood. Kassy has his own team of futsal and playing with other artist teams. So he must be good!! :scratchchin:
sou desu.

haha... yep, I heard of the team before. is it still on now?

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 27th, '08, 10:19

CatWalk wrote:totemokakkoii and CuTi,

CatWalk...I hope it's not too late to respons... :D :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing this! I can't hardly wait to see this drama....
:thumright: :thumleft:

ありがとう!!!!!
CatWalk wrote:I need to correct something!! Futsal is not indoor football. Doh! My bad!! It is Mini soccer that it could be played indoor. I misunderstood. Kassy has his own team of futsal and playing with other artist teams. So he must be good!
His own team...how nice...I wonder who is in his team. Does his team also have a name?

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 27th, '08, 12:26

CuTi wrote:
CatWalk...I hope it's not too late to respons... :D :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing this! I can't hardly wait to see this drama....
:thumright: :thumleft:

ありがとう!!!!!
CatWalk wrote:I need to correct something!! Futsal is not indoor football. Doh! My bad!! It is Mini soccer that it could be played indoor. I misunderstood. Kassy has his own team of futsal and playing with other artist teams. So he must be good!
His own team...how nice...I wonder who is in his team. Does his team also have a name?
Hi Cuti!! It is not too late. I'll PM you shortly!! :D

Kassy is in FC Cobra. His position is MF. I'm not sure this is the team he made. I'm not sure if this is the team he made. On a history page of Corba's site, it said Kassy joined on 1999. It looks like this team is pretty good. Pro soccer player of Japan could be playing with them. Kassy playsing football!! :wub:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 27th, '08, 12:31

CatWalk wrote:
Kassy is in FC Cobra. His position is MF. I'm not sure this is the team he made. I'm not sure if this is the team he made. On a history page of Corba's site, it said Kassy joined on 1999. It looks like this team is pretty good. Pro soccer player of Japan could be playing with them. Kassy playsing football!! :wub:
ah... FC Cobra... I think I have heard of that before.
I wonder if he is still playing it now.... really want to see him play....
he must look very cool when playing.... oh my...... :wub:

CatWalk

Post by CatWalk » Jan 27th, '08, 12:36

totemokakkoii wrote:
CatWalk wrote:
ah... FC Cobra... I think I have heard of that before.
I wonder if he is still playing it now.... really want to see him play....
he must look very cool when playing.... oh my...... :wub:
I'm not sure how busy Kassy is but he is surely member of them. Link below!! :-)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/fc_cobra/

I'll upload Sashow 08 tomorrow. Do you think I should let other guys get this file on the other forum??? :scratch: Maybe, I should. I'll update on the other forum!! :D

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 27th, '08, 12:42

CatWalk wrote:
totemokakkoii wrote:
I'm not sure how busy Kassy is but he is surely member of them. Link below!! :-)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/fc_cobra/

I'll upload Sashow 08 tomorrow. Do you think I should let other guys get this file on the other forum??? :scratch: Maybe, I should. I'll update on the other forum!! :D
i just went to take a look at the website... oh man... i really wish i can see him play...
haha... please pardon me for repeating myself non-stop.. haha

and Thank you for sharing all these stuff with us! it is really so nice to have you around.
:D

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 27th, '08, 16:40

Kassy is a midfielder! :w00t:
After visiting the site I want to see kassy play soccer so badly! :D
On the site I see a comedian...He has this afro hair..looks so funny...Am I right?

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Apr 18th, '08, 06:46

He plays football? He's even a member of a team? I never knew that..

Fell in love with him ever since Itazura na Kiss (and with all the doramas out there, I don't know why, I just love Koi no Kamisama the most.. he looked totally cool there!) and now missing him! I was so HAPPY out of my mind when I saw him on Hachimitsu to Clover. Just because I had the chance to see him alive and well and acting.. it made the whole dorama perfect. Eventho he looked skinnier and messy with all the facial hair, I still love him and I hope from now on he'll continue to do a lot of doramas.. *prays*

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Apr 18th, '08, 10:04

scherzando wrote:He plays football? He's even a member of a team? I never knew that..

Fell in love with him ever since Itazura na Kiss (and with all the doramas out there, I don't know why, I just love Koi no Kamisama the most.. he looked totally cool there!) and now missing him! I was so HAPPY out of my mind when I saw him on Hachimitsu to Clover. Just because I had the chance to see him alive and well and acting.. it made the whole dorama perfect. Eventho he looked skinnier and messy with all the facial hair, I still love him and I hope from now on he'll continue to do a lot of doramas.. *prays*

erm... actually, I think he co-own the team, if I am not wrong. it was started many years ago.
and he is back with the team recently (saw some recent pictures from the site)...

and oh... a japanese movie which he guest starred just held a gala premiere recently. i think he should be more than just a mere guest star, cos he was there at the gala premiere walking the red carpet...

flavenne

Post by flavenne » Apr 18th, '08, 17:10

Hello minna ^^

Thank you very much for sharing all the info about Kassy!
I actually just started to like him since yesterday while watching Shukumei (I actually watched it because Nao is in it, and I got a nice surprise :wub: ).

Don't worry about all your age,for I'm also in my late 20s.

Btw, here's an info about futsal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futsal
It's called futsal in Indonesia as well (that's where I live).

Thanks again for sharing lots of Kassy goodness :cheers:

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Apr 19th, '08, 05:23

totemokakkoii wrote:and oh... a japanese movie which he guest starred just held a gala premiere recently. i think he should be more than just a mere guest star, cos he was there at the gala premiere walking the red carpet...
What's the title of the movie? God.. I hate how Japanese movies are hard to find. I hope I'll be able to find that one. Do you happen to have any clips of him doing press junkets, premieres and stuff? :D

Hello flavenne, org Indo jg ni.. =)

flavenne

Post by flavenne » Apr 19th, '08, 16:17

scherzando wrote:Hello flavenne, org Indo jg ni.. =)
yup yup ^^ nice to meet fellow indo!

btw, the day you joined d-addicts is my bday :D :lol

Sweet Tears

Post by Sweet Tears » Oct 23rd, '08, 19:28

Kassy is not very attractive but it has something to like
and that's why I love it and I love him very much as an actor. :heart: :heart:

franchosa

Post by franchosa » Dec 19th, '08, 00:01

Is he in a new relationship now? I know his ex-wife remarried.

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Dec 22nd, '08, 01:08

hello ^__^

i love kassy so much, he's one of my favorite actors! i think he's doing an amazing job in "Celeb to binbo taro", i can't wait to see him in another drama, or at least i want to heard more news from him...

i think that he doesn't go to variety shows ne? 'cause that would be a great thing to show him more to his fans...

**my english skills is not very good, so forgive any mistakes ^__^;;;
Last edited by lenrasoon on Dec 22nd, '08, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Dec 22nd, '08, 08:59

I love him when he's paired up with Sakai Miki (in Hakusen Nagashi and Love Letter movie). They looked so cute together. I wish they would do another drama now that they are older.
I really thought their characters in Hakusen Nagashi should have gotten together in the final special. Especially since Wataru (Nagase Tomoya's character) ended up marrying someone else and not Sakai Miki's character (I cried for her when she let him go). But I felt even more sorry for Kassy, because he liked her even when they got older!

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 1st, '09, 23:30

i can't wait to see kassy in another drama, until then i think i'll watch him (and my cute nagase) in Hakusen Nagashi, but don't know if it's a good drama XD
Attachments
as gotoda tsukasa in celeb to binbo taro!! *swoons*
as gotoda tsukasa in celeb to binbo taro!! *swoons*
Celeb to Binbo Taro ep10 (704x396 Xvid MPEG-4) [Eng hardsub].avi_000303636.jpg (104.47 KiB) Viewed 7238 times