Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 16th, '08, 04:05

Try saving it to your computer instead. It will look like its not doing anything if you straight open it cause it has to download and the file is 470MB :O So instead of clicking open, click save to disk! Hope this helps :-)

celki

Post by celki » Jan 16th, '08, 13:40

queen of nails, mao-chan :lol

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 16th, '08, 18:28

celki wrote:queen of nails, mao-chan :lol

yaaa she looks pretty...

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 16th, '08, 21:21

Ats Thanx for the help :thumleft:

lol the guy calling Mao "Mao-Mao" or something, awww bless.

And this he-he Mao makes a boo
her face at the end is awwww you just wanna hug her

and around the 20 mark what was all the food about? One from a school, one from a restaurant and this bizarre something from a shop:
Damn only I get to eat from this bra if Mao's gonan wear it :whistling:
Was it something from Mao's past all of this?

celki Thanx :D
:wub: Curse Mao's nails dug deep into my heart. She's holding on with all her might and just won't let go....She's the queen of Spades, Diamonds, Clubs and Hearts...esp my Heart where she resides as the Queen of Queens :wub: :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 16th, '08, 23:57

Thanks celki as always :-) Is there a better HQ pic, cause the one in the spoiler is pretty blurry...

sasha yeah that was pretty funny when she hit the guy in the shin! i was impressed by Mao's weapon wielding skills :O im sure it's obvious but I havent watched Anmitsu Hime yet... :whistling:

lol that candy bra, i was like wtf hahaha! and the guy eating it, he got so into it :lol

I thought it was also pretty funny during the cooking segment when the older actor guy stabbed food pouch thing with the wooden pick

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 17th, '08, 00:41

:lol Yeah he did go overboard with the candy bra I was like :blink

Ha-ha during the cooking segment the way the guy (who stabbed the pouch) erm skillfully did something with his chopsticks hope u understand wot I mean XD kinda "showing off"

I havent seen Anmitsu Hime yet XD

celki

Post by celki » Jan 17th, '08, 16:20

mao-chan's staff diary update

Image Image

i wanna know what it says :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 17th, '08, 18:29

That cake looks delicious!!!!! (But not as delicious as Mao :wub: ~ She's a fruit of paradise...utter estatic in taste and divine in nature)

Thanx Celki

I wonder if this was on her Birthday or maybe when filming for the HYD movie :O

Heres the original japanese text:
先日、花男ファイナルの顔合わせがあり、そのまま、食事会になったので、
真央ちゃんの21歳の誕生日をお祝いしていただきました。

誕生日当日はレポートに追われ、イベントがなかっただけに真央ちゃんもニコニコ♪
会場には、クルクルパーマの道明寺を筆頭にF4やキャストが大集合。
馴染みのスタッフにも囲まれ、まさに花男ワールドでした。

ファイナルは、海外ロケもあるので撮影はかなりハードになりそう!
と、その前に、今は試験とレポートが無事終わることを祈るのみです…
And here what it says using google translator:
Recently, the flower man's final meeting, as is the dinner meeting because
Her 21-year-old Mao's birthday to celebrate.

The report is a busy birthday on the day of the event was not only smiling Mao-chan also ♪
Place the roll of道明寺perm or F4 to head the ensemble cast is great.
Staff also surrounded by the familiar, the World flower man.

Final, it filmed on location abroad is likely to be quite hard!
, But now it ends successfully test and report only to pray…
So the Hana Dan team had a dinner party for Mao's B-day
:scratch: Something about filming abroad being hard

And what the captions say under the cake:
真央ちゃんお気に入りのケーキはスポンジしっとりで◎
google translates it to:
Mao-chan moist sponge cake is a favorite in ◎

プレゼントでいただいたシャンパンはこの後すぐ空に
google translates it to:
This is a gift from us soon after empty champagne

Crazy translators :roll

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 18th, '08, 00:09

Wow, what a cake!! :O She looks so happy on her birthday :D

haha, those online translators, good for nothin! :glare:

lol so they gave her champagne and soon after, it was all gone! dont get too tipsy Mao-chan! :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 18th, '08, 00:21

XD Sorry couldn't help it and used a couple of translators more...

Babelfish
Big Text
Some days ago, there to be meeting of the flower man final, because that way, it became meal meeting, you did to celebrate the birthday of 21 year old in true middle. Because the birthday day was chased in the report, there was no event true middle, round and round in the happy ♪ meeting place Domyoji of the perm in the head F4 and the cast large gathering. It was surrounded by also the familiar staff, just it was the flower man world. As for the final, being to be also an overseas location as for photographing it may become rather hard! With, before the that, now test and the report are safety only pray the fact that it ends...
Line 1: The true middle favorite cake moist the sponge *
Line2: The champagne which it receives with the present after this immediately in the sky
Animelab w by w translation
Big Text:
the other day, flower man final of meeting together gaari, without change, shokujikai ninattanode, mao chan no 21 year, age of birthday woo celebration shiteitadakimashita. birthday appointed day leaf report load owa re, event ganakattadakeni mao chanmo smile mail factorial niha, kurukurupa^ma of michiaki tera- wo written response load f4 question mark cast moth daishuugou. intimacy of staff also kakoma re, correctly flower man World deshita. final leaf ?
Line1:mao chan'o favorite of cake leaf sponge shittoride
Line2: present deitadaita champagne hakono afterwards to go past look! load

Love this one is always hilarious XD
Freetranslation
Big text:
《主語なし》There be the meeting of the flower man finals the other day, and asked to celebrate the 21 year-old birthday of real 央, because it became a meal meeting as it is.

It is a large gathering F4 and cast the Doumyou temple of permanent wave to the first in a roll in a/the ♪ meeting place, whirlingly happily even real 央 because be gone after to a/the report in the day a/the birthday and there was not an event.
《主語なし》It becomes tame and, be enclosed to the that staff and was a flower man world exactly.

The finals the shooting become fairly hard because there is foreign country location and so!
《主語なし》It is the drinking that prays that the test and report end in, the front safety now, that..
Line1:Cake of the real 央 favorite is moist a sponge and ◎
Line2:The champagne that received it with a/the present in the sky right away hereafter

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 18th, '08, 02:53

darn... all of a sudden i had this craving for cakes... *thinking of going to secret recipe afterwards* :D
minna thanks for the attempt or translating even though it isn't making much sense - crazy translators *quoting sahansah* :whistling:

btw so love her nails... she even had them like that in anmitsu hime :lol

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 18th, '08, 03:02

Haha, well now that she's a Nail Queen, she has a reputation to upkeep!! :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 18th, '08, 13:02

Ginoru wrote:XD Sorry couldn't help it and used a couple of translators more...

Babelfish
Big Text
Some days ago, there to be meeting of the flower man final, because that way, it became meal meeting, you did to celebrate the birthday of 21 year old in true middle. Because the birthday day was chased in the report, there was no event true middle, round and round in the happy ♪ meeting place Domyoji of the perm in the head F4 and the cast large gathering. It was surrounded by also the familiar staff, just it was the flower man world. As for the final, being to be also an overseas location as for photographing it may become rather hard! With, before the that, now test and the report are safety only pray the fact that it ends...
Line 1: The true middle favorite cake moist the sponge *
Line2: The champagne which it receives with the present after this immediately in the sky
Animelab w by w translation
Big Text:
the other day, flower man final of meeting together gaari, without change, shokujikai ninattanode, mao chan no 21 year, age of birthday woo celebration shiteitadakimashita. birthday appointed day leaf report load owa re, event ganakattadakeni mao chanmo smile mail factorial niha, kurukurupa^ma of michiaki tera- wo written response load f4 question mark cast moth daishuugou. intimacy of staff also kakoma re, correctly flower man World deshita. final leaf ?
Line1:mao chan'o favorite of cake leaf sponge shittoride
Line2: present deitadaita champagne hakono afterwards to go past look! load

Love this one is always hilarious XD
Freetranslation
Big text:
《主語なし》There be the meeting of the flower man finals the other day, and asked to celebrate the 21 year-old birthday of real 央, because it became a meal meeting as it is.

It is a large gathering F4 and cast the Doumyou temple of permanent wave to the first in a roll in a/the ♪ meeting place, whirlingly happily even real 央 because be gone after to a/the report in the day a/the birthday and there was not an event.
《主語なし》It becomes tame and, be enclosed to the that staff and was a flower man world exactly.

The finals the shooting become fairly hard because there is foreign country location and so!
《主語なし》It is the drinking that prays that the test and report end in, the front safety now, that..
Line1:Cake of the real 央 favorite is moist a sponge and ◎
Line2:The champagne that received it with a/the present in the sky right away hereafter
please... shoot me now. :blink

me hard time read. understand very much not really.

lolz..!!! am i drunk or what???? anyways..i did get the gist of the translation.
i just wish there were more piccus!!!! reading those translation was like, watching from a pirated DVD of a JDrama or KDrama. NOSEBLEED translations. hekhek...

btw..
i forgot who's subbing HIME... do you guys have news about that?
would it be soft subs of hard subs.. gome.. i don't want to look several pages and read back... :D

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 18th, '08, 13:13

biniBningPunkista wrote:
please... shoot me now. :blink

me hard time read. understand very much not really.

lolz..!!! am i drunk or what???? anyways..i did get the gist of the translation.
i just wish there were more piccus!!!! reading those translation was like, watching from a pirated DVD of a JDrama or KDrama. NOSEBLEED translations. hekhek...

btw..
i forgot who's subbing HIME... do you guys have news about that?
would it be soft subs of hard subs.. gome.. i don't want to look several pages and read back... :D
yeah i was wondering the same thing... anmitsu hime seemed like a very entertaining drama but w/o subs it was like :cry: neway shan...what about your fic... i'm dying to read the next chapter :wub:

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 18th, '08, 13:25

celki wrote:mao-chan's staff diary update

Image Image

i wanna know what it says :lol
Uwaaaa nanni kore!!? Was this the cake the HYD staff gave her? :lol
I wanna see more piccus! :wub:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 18th, '08, 13:37

I think its TimeLesSub who are going to be subbing anmitsu hime

and LOL at all the different translations XD ~

I wanan see Mao drunk XD (Drunken in my love :wub: )

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 18th, '08, 22:51

roxieanonymous wrote:Uwaaaa nanni kore!!? Was this the cake the HYD staff gave her? :lol
I wanna see more piccus! :wub:
ehh it was either the HYD staff or her staff from her website (so I guess that would be her agency? :blink )

this is all the piccus we got :cry:

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 19th, '08, 01:18

Here's the staff diary again, rephrased slightly better:

The Hana Yori Dango Final cast and crew had a meeting a few days ago. The meeting turned into a dinner party as they celebrated Mao-chan's 21st birthday. A curly haired Doumyoji, F4, and the original staff were all there.

(insert sentence I couldn't translate --> 誕生日当日はレポートに追われ、イベントがなかっただけにMao-chanもニコニコ♪ )

There's a lot of work ahead of them when they start filming overseas. Everyone will be praying for a successful ending to the series!

celki

Post by celki » Jan 19th, '08, 02:24

kyaaa~~ kurikuri domyoji :lol
so the cake and the champaigne are from the hyd cast and crew.

thanks becky for putting it together.

and gambatte to all of them. :thumright:
may the film be a mega blockbuster hit :D

oh by the way, the meiji cm with mao-chan in it has a new valentines-themed website. it also has the making of the cm and a chocolate recipe in japanese (what can you expect :lol )

here it is:
www.choco-recipe.jp/milk/cm/2008valentine

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 19th, '08, 03:01

thanks becky, that makes it so much easier! :D

waah Meiji makes some really nice websites :O The fifth link from the left, I really want that picture! But it's all flash :cry:

celki

Post by celki » Jan 19th, '08, 03:20

piccu :spam: : :lol
taken from meiji's choco-recipe site

edit: better captured image by katrinamu f mao-inoue.com

is this the one you like ats?
and the rest:
Last edited by celki on Jan 20th, '08, 05:39, edited 2 times in total.

celki

Post by celki » Jan 19th, '08, 03:45

kawaii mao-chan: :wub:

her smile just brightens up any room ne?

pic taken from baidu
credits and thanks to the poster :salut:

gomen for double posting :pale:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 19th, '08, 06:03

kawaii Mao-chan in all the piccus!! :cheers:

yeah, that's the one I like and I want it without all the text! Ive tried using a swf ripper before but it didnt work :cussing:

Mao in those Meiji piccus totally looks like she should use some cheering up :unsure: If sahansah doesn't do it, I will for him :lol

I thought I had seen that "navi" pic one before

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 19th, '08, 11:43

*Makes Mao watch HYD* :D ~ That should cheer her up

Thanx Becky for the translation ~ not all translators are crazy :-)

Celki Sanku! :-) ~ More Spammu!!!! :cheers:

Edit:
On a sidenote Its prob the 20th now where you are Jo so Happy B-day!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumright: :alcoholic:

My Presu to you:
Have a good day

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 19th, '08, 20:36

Happy B-day Jo!! Hope your day is chock full of Maoness! :cheers:

lol sahansah that piccu is pretty good! :lol

haha you know by making Mao watch HYD, it will only rekindle her love for Jun/Domyouji :roll

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 20th, '08, 03:48

sahansah wrote:
Edit:
On a sidenote Its prob the 20th now where you are Jo so Happy B-day!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumright: :alcoholic:

My Presu to you:

Have a good day

sahansah...
kyaaa~ million thanks to you... i see you have all my fav people there *stevie :wub: * :lol

ats
thanks for the wish... i'm getting older ne... *feels like crying* i wanna stay 22 :cry:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 20th, '08, 07:27

lol sorry for the off topic question, but whos the guy in the top left? he just cracks me up :lol

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Jan 20th, '08, 11:51

[ thinking.... thinking....., what to say arrg what to say!? ]

yo!
SATSHIBURI :-)

:lol :lol
anyways why is it that inoue mao had shrunk to 17!!!!???? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Jan 20th, '08, 12:06

ohhh ok now i know....
YOU GUYS!!! CHATTED TOO MUCH!!! [ yes i'm blaming it on y'all... :whistling: ]
:lol :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 20th, '08, 12:50

Jo ~ lol Stevie who? :P
Ats ~ I think that is Artem Milevskyi (A Ukrainian Footballer) Jo's first celeb love :roll (I'm not sure if that is him though because I haven't seen him before so gomen if I got the wrong piccu and if its some random guy XD )

Ranj you're back!!!! and brought no news on Mao!? :x

BTW is the Mao sung diamond song from anmitsu hime floating around in cyber space yet? :scratch:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Jan 20th, '08, 13:39

i'm traumatized .....
i.....i missed MAO'S B'DAY!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
WHY!? oh why!?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 20th, '08, 15:41

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote: yeah i was wondering the same thing... anmitsu hime seemed like a very entertaining drama but w/o subs it was like :cry: neway shan...what about your fic... i'm dying to read the next chapter :wub:
jo!!! happy birthday!!!! hope you are enjoying your day...
:dance: :alcoholic: :party: :clap:

we all are excited for hime ne?

ranj: we missed you. and i bet mao missed you too!!! :D where did you hide all this time??? and don't beat your self up for missing mao's birthday... i bet she'll understand. :mrgreen:
roxie: i haven't seen you around toO!!!!
rabu: don't tell me your PC went berserk again!!! we need you!!! whaaa....!!!
sasha: :buttrock: <-----ok this wasn't here. lolz.

i find this really funny...!!! that must have really hurt, even if that was just a wooden kata. that's a shin for goodness sake!!! lolz...
celki: thanks for the piccus and the links!!! they are really lurve!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
ats: what kind of gif converter are you using?

btw.. guys i'm done with chapter 7 for the Unknown (maoXeiji fan-fic).
its up on my blog.. just click on my siggy and you'll be linked there...

sankyu!!! comments would be deeply appreciated. :salut:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Jan 20th, '08, 23:39

biniBningPunkista wrote:
i find this really funny...!!! that must have really hurt, even if that was just a wooden kata. that's a shin for goodness sake!!! lolz...
[/color][/b]
k now thats seriously funny!
can mao ever not be cute? :lol

and happy belated b'day JO!
[yea sorry about the belated-ness XD ]

and yea mao understands but i can't belive it!! :goggle:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 21st, '08, 01:39

ranji, you're back! you shouldn't ever leave us and Mao for that long again! you know this is your home :D roxie finally learned it

shan, I use Virtual Dub to take the video I want and put it into a bunch of images. I'll PM you the process I do.

sasha: gotcha! so that's Jo's husband eh? :scratchchin: :lol

also, some Hanadan news better be popping up soon or I am not gonna be happy! :glare:

xiong_chik

Post by xiong_chik » Jan 21st, '08, 01:46

could sumone help me out wid downloading?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 21st, '08, 02:13

What are you trying to download?

Also, I thought I should let everyone know that Querbeet has been releasing SP (Security Police) more lately so hopefully that will mean we are much closer to subs of Hanaikusa! :cheers:

I just listened to Love So Sweet too... I want Hanadan!! :cry:

celki

Post by celki » Jan 21st, '08, 07:57

mao-chan with her family in China

nah! just messing around :lol
probably with the mizuho cm crew

http://www.mizuho-tabiphoto.jp/special/ ... inoue.html

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 21st, '08, 08:23

thanks for the link ats...
celki for a moment i thought that was real... i was thinking were his dad might be.. lolz.. its a kawai piccu!!! :D

:cry: i want hanadan too...!!!! :cry:

i guess this is how it feels to be deprived of hanadan...
btw.. i need help does anyone know where i can find screen captures of mao from KAIDAN movie??? sankyu!!!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 21st, '08, 08:34

celki you baka!! :lol You're going to trick everyone! You tricked shan and I so far :roll I believed you cause Mao does have an older brother right? So I thought it could be them...!

shan for screencaps of Kaidan, you might try the M.I. forum or possibly an old thread on baidu... lol both of those requiring you to read foreign characters. good luck! :lol

celki

Post by celki » Jan 21st, '08, 08:46

:lol
gomen ne minna-san.
im not even sure if they are crews of the cm, i just presume they were :-)
maybe locals having picture with mao-chan, i don't know
but the women on the left posed really close to mao, so some might believe they are relatives. :lol

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 21st, '08, 08:51

Haha don't worry, we will all have a laugh at everyone else who is tricked :lol Those women are kinda close, but maybe they are her staff or some people she works with who she is close with. Lucky guy next to Mao :glare: :roll

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 21st, '08, 08:53

ats that would be a fat chance. lolz... all i could see are question marks.. and i did try logging in there before... and i thought i was already registered... i guess i wasn't coz i couldn't even enter the site... :( (edit: sorry misspelled your name... toinks!)

celki that was pretty funny though... i really thought that was her mom, bro and sister... maybe they are the crew ne? coz the guy beside her has an id if you guys noticed that.

celki

Post by celki » Jan 21st, '08, 09:03

shan, you can make your search much easier if you use google translator. just type these words in the search bar "井上真央 baidu", click the first result but click the [translate the page] at the side of it. and voila, english language. you can explore baidu for any pics of mao, i think they have all the pics of mao-chan in the cyber world. :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 21st, '08, 09:06

really? i can do that? where do i download the tool bar? thanks for this peace of information celki! :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 21st, '08, 09:22

lol read it again, she said search bar. search what she said in google and you will see what she is talking about.

I pretty much use something similar for my online translations. I have the googlebar lite extension for firefox installed. So I can right click in any page, and select translate to english!
if you're feeling adventurous: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/492

celki

Post by celki » Jan 21st, '08, 09:23

im guessing your using mozilla firefox knowing all the questionmarks you get when encountering a chinese or japanese character. google translation can't be used using firefox. just use google without the firefox. google in english so that google can translate any site in english.

or take the advice of ats, i don't know if mine is helpful :-)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 21st, '08, 09:43

ack! im using firefox... i guess i have to find some other way ne.. i already have the tool that ats gave me...

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 21st, '08, 10:54

XD ~ Theres an old President Bush proverb 'Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again' ~ ha-ha Celki you naugthy, naughty girl...I almost fell for your joke XD LOL ...me being fooled who would have thought :-( ...shame, shame on you and then shame on me for being easily tricked lol. Meh just messin' never knew you had it in you to trick he-he :salut:
Although you should have not told everyone that you were joking...maybe wait for a couple of replies and let them debate amongst themselves and then later after you had all the laughs in the world tell them you were joking XD - That is what I would have done :whistling: :D

edut: Shan Love your Mao sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KyAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 22nd, '08, 03:09

shan I must agree with sahansah, your gif is very very cute in indeed! :-) I guess probably sahansah and I are the only ones left who havent watched Anmitsu Hime... sasha, I just know cause you and I are always the last ones :lol
Also shan were you able to find pictures of Kaidan? I would actually like to see that movie since I did see that 1940's rendition... I believe it's release date is pretty soon too so I hope someone rips it!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 22nd, '08, 11:29

lol you're right on that account Ats I'm waiting for the subs :-( ~ I don't know why it takes so long for English subs to be released

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 22nd, '08, 12:01

Uwaaa home sweet home... :-)
Ate Shan your anmitsu hime siggie is chooooo kawaai!! Mao's winku is priceless!XD
I just watched an old King's brunch with Jun, shun and mao as guests back in HYD days though i don't understand since there are no subs...ah the dowside of being non-japanese. :| But still. I LOLed when Jun covered mao's face with his whiteboard... XD and when mao did an oyagi gag and lightly hit jun's back when he made fun of it...ah..love. :wub: Most of you might have seen it already. To those who haven't then you have no idea what I'm talking about, ne. XD
sasha, wow you're pretty sane lately. No slutting the thread.... although i just scanned across a post of yours that quoted a Bush saying..not good. :unsure: Kekekeke. :roll

Love my snsd avie? I do too.XD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 22nd, '08, 15:37

sankyu for liking my sig!!! :D i captured it using VLC.
sorry ats i really can't get the hang of the tool you gave, i also haven't seen any Kaidan screen-caps yet. hopefully someone gives us a link... :whistling:
and roxie her wink is really priceless!!! kawai ne? sasha... do i see see a drool on your face??? is that a drool??? wahahaha...
about the subs in english that's taking so long.. there are fewer Japanese translators these days, and more chinese and korean ones.. so its really hard to find a good japanese translator (who's fluent in english and good in grammar) to dedicate their time and effort for a non-benefit cause.

btw.. im still waiting for the subs of hime. i just couldn't control myself so i watched it without the subs. and loled at it of course :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 22nd, '08, 22:59

roxieanonymous wrote:I just watched an old King's brunch with Jun, shun and mao as guests back in HYD days though i don't understand since there are no subs...ah the dowside of being non-japanese. :| But still. I LOLed when Jun covered mao's face with his whiteboard... XD and when mao did an oyagi gag and lightly hit jun's back when he made fun of it...ah..love. :wub: Most of you might have seen it already. To those who haven't then you have no idea what I'm talking about, ne. XDD
ahh can you give us a link please?! I wanna watch it again for old time's sake! :D pretty please!
biniBningPunkista wrote:sorry ats i really can't get the hang of the tool you gave, i also haven't seen any Kaidan screen-caps yet. hopefully someone gives us a link... :whistling:
youre having probs with the the googlebar lite firefox extension? i can give you a walkthrough if necessary. lol are you implying I should find the screen caps?! XD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:04

ats i was talking about the virtual dub tool... i even read the link you gave. maybe i wasn't just in the mood to learn ne? since i still didn't get the hang of using it. :lol
and the screen caps for kaidan.. i wasn't thinking of you particularly. lolz... (since you have a lot in your plate already :)

im just gonna rant mode again for 1st kiss... whaaaaa...!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i still haven't finished it...

zeiroc

Post by zeiroc » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:36

Hi everyone! I am new here and I must say how excited I am to finally find a thread/site dedicated to Mao.
It's been really awesome hearing everyone's input and news about Mao.

Well this might be a little off topic, but I am a huge fan of Utada Hikaru and this past Saturday (the 19th) it was her birthday. And according to her blog she mentions Inoue Mao sending her a gift of flowers. Oh, and to show how meaningful Mao's gift was to her she even posted a pic of the flowers and card Mao sent:

Here is the translation:
http://hikki.blogspot.com/2008/01/thank ... tions.html

Here is Hikki's Site w/ the entry:
http://www.u3music.com/message/index.ph ... 01070j.xml

I got uber excited when I read that..especially with their birthdays somewhat close to each other. :w00t:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:56

Thanks for posting that zeiroc and welcome to the Mao thread!
Mao-chan is such a nice girl ne! I wonder if Utada will be singing another song for Hanadan this time to go with the movie :scratchchin: I had seen that picture on baidu but I didnt know what the heck it was :lol

shan lol well get in the mood to learn.. you should always be in the mood to learn! :lol if you still need more help, let me know. it's really not that bad of a process. Ill see what I can find for Kaidan. It shouldn't be that hard and I'm really not that busy anyway.

ahh could someone tell me where jun1345799's sig comes from?!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 23rd, '08, 05:12

omgosh.....!!!! is that mao??? i thought it was someone else!!!!
whaaaaaaaaaa....!!! im fangirling over a girl!!!!! kya!!!!! are there more pics like that? lolz...

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:37

Ats, here you go...
a stroll down hanadan lane... :lol
Hope there were subs.. :unsure:
i'm in a glum mood now since heath ledger died... :pale: i am in fangirl depression.. :|
but anyway, welcome to the maoworld, zeiroc!! and thanks for that bit of mao news! :cheers: i didnt know mao was a friend of utada..

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 23rd, '08, 08:09

OMG I just had the most bizarre dream of Mao! ~

The dream was like I was watching a Mao dorama. It starts off with an elderly Japanese couple (Set in Japan obviously) giving Eddie Murpthy a bottle of champagne (Erm I dunno if they gave it to him or not) and telling him well they themselves and some other people were disgruntled about how Mao has changed her avator I believe (I think she starts to branch out in her acting career).
I think they wanted to voice their concern to Mao about it. Eddie Murpthy is Mao's agent and then it cuts to Mao carrying a bottle of champagne and shes full of Maoness I couldn't help notice her nervousness :wub: and me thinking Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: .
Shes in Eddie Murpthy's apartment. The strange thing about this is that Mao was going up and through everybodies rooms to reach Eddie Murpthy's room and as she was going up we could see all these foreigners whose rooms Mao was in and most fo them were on the phone. It wasn't a normal phone but they had headphones in their ears and talking handsfree but the phone was weird looking. I thought at that point Japan and its technology :roll Waaaaay ahead of us.
Anywho she reaches Eddie Murpthy's room. She's happy about something well she gives the champagne to Eddie Murpthy. He has a look at it and so do we (Like I say its like a dorama) and lo and behold its the same champagne as the one the old couple gave to Eddie Murpthy :O (The one I presume they wanted him to give to Mao. O.K. Now that I think about it its is strange that a old couple who are not happy with Mao, presumably becasue of her doing new roles, would gift her a bottle of champagne....but its a dream!!!!!).
Suddenly Mao tries to hug Eddie Murpthy. She flings her hands around him but he pushes her away. She then out of nowhere presents him with flowers and he turns her down before she storms off.
Then its gets even weirder in Murpthy's room there are children. Its like somehow his room has turned into a school! And he goes after Mao. The kids (in posh school uniform - freakin' rich kids - international school thats what came to my mind as they are in Japan and the kids are foreign) before Eddie Murpthy leaves ask something of him I think :scratch: but he refuses and after he leaves the room a kid walks in with a wad of cash with a grin on his face. it seems he stole it from Eddie Murthy's pocket.
I'm left wondering how he would catch up to Mao without no money and then I wake up.

I told you its a weird dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: Why was it not a dream of me and Mao!!!!!
Then agan it came after another dream of me being in a supermarket and I end up boxing a mate of mine (This is cutting a long story short - surfice to say I being more agile had the upper hand so no worries there :D )

lol So I dream about Maki (I can't remember what that was about) months back and then just last week I have a weird dream about Chie and the DB4 lol and now this...... :-( ....I am actually sad that the dream with Mao wasn't about me and Mao......

atskv9 OMG Mao looks smoulderingly sexy in those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do this to me WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: ................ :faint:

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:31

dreams are really weird, ne?
The only dream I had of mao was with her and yamapi... :roll where pi pinches mao's cheeks out of the blue..i think I told you guys about that last year and pinku got all giddy about it. Kekeke. Eddie murphy...lol how random! XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:36

XD ~ I KNOW!!!!!!! Why Murphy!!!!! I can't remember watching any of his films or stand up comedy recently XD Random..... :-( .....Pi :glare: ...how dare you dream of Pi and Mao !!! ! lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:24

Ats Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!! oh those are some nice piccus of mao! i thought it was someone else too XD shan you're not the only one fangirling over a girl! haha! wonder where that is from? kyaaaa~~ kawaii siggy of mao-chan shan!

and yes my computer's a bit :glare:

can't stay long! roxie where's the yamaopi dorama? :cry: hahaha! yamaopi is cho kawaii in your dream ne?

zeroic welcome to the mao family!!
:cheers: :cheers: thanks for the news ne! that's so sweet sending flowers to utada!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:39

first off sasha that was really weird! lolz.. what dream.. thank goodness it wasn't mine :P

secondly.. RABU!!!! where the heck have you been??? whaaa...! we missed you. lolz.. mao needs you... (we also need you to decide on some stuff... lolz)

minna-san: do you guys have a direct link download link for the theme song of First Kiss? and the other music that is not included in the theme song? there are no seeds from the torrent here in d-addict :cry: im currently watching it right now... and yes.. im being greedy for wanting that music!!! anyone???? :mrgreen:

nelo

Post by nelo » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:55

hello to everyone here :-) its nice to have this thread back again :-)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 23rd, '08, 15:45

would you guys kill me if i flood this thread with First Kiss Piccus??? lolz... gome.. im just so happy that i have finally finished it!!!! kyaaa... :wub::wub::wub:
i would have to admit though that the kiss was kinda stupid... yuuta doesn't know how to kiss!!!! :cussing: so there is no point of posting that screen cap here...

i loved this moment between mio and sensei yuki..

and this is picture perfect.

other piccus:

love is amazing....

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 23rd, '08, 17:56

rabu lol I didnt think it was her at first either XD someone (someone being either you or payton) should ask jun1346799 where they got the pic from!!

sasha that was one ridiculously crazy dream and I could barely follow it :lol

welcome back nelo!

shan those are some kawaii piccus of Mao!!
it should say "Mao lurve is amazing..."! :thumleft:
also, here's the full FK soundtrack, which has the theme song on it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJ1ZUDOF

thanks for the link roxie! ive seen that one before and I just looked for a subbed version but no luck :-(

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 04:26

atskv9 wrote:Thanks for posting that zeiroc
she scanned the magazine by herself....
i believe that magazine is....
■  1月 5日(土) mina <主婦の友社>

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 24th, '08, 04:32

kya!!!!!!!! sankyuuuuuu for the link ats!!!! i was able to download kororo of first kiss separately. kyaaaaa....!!! i'm listening to the theme song right now.. such lurve. lolz... i especially like the instrumental version... so im currently waiting for the DL.. :wub: :wub: :wub: the reason i have put "Love is Amazing" because that's the exact same thing she said in the show... :D whaaa... im still hang over with it. lolz.

off topic. do you guys know him??? i find him really kawai!!!! :D

zeiroc

Diamonds song

Post by zeiroc » Jan 24th, '08, 04:33

Wow thanks for the warm welcome :roll

And reading about how the "Diamonds" song isn't out I managed to find a couple of them done by these different artists from way back. Hopefully, no one posted them yet, but i hope ya'll enjoy it. I seriously can't get it out of my head after hearing it in the end credits.

Mao performing with the other actress on the show:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=226238

SweetS:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=70547

Aya Matsuura:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=141671

Gonna wait patiently for the subs and single to be available :D

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 04:34

thanks Bini
i'm taking away all the MAO piccu ~
MAO so pretty in the picture !!!!

btw guys, HYD MOVIE is going to film in Hong Kong+Les Vegas [
which MAO and jun are getting marry :wub:
unfortunately...they're not coming to Seattle to marry at Les Vegas
how disappointed is that :cry:
i've waiting news their arrival to Seattle since they started to film the moive :-(

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 24th, '08, 04:44

payton89222 wrote:
atskv9 wrote:Thanks for posting that zeiroc
she scanned the magazine by herself....
i believe that magazine is....
■  1月 5日(土) mina <主婦の友社>
ahh, gotcha! thanks so much payton!! I guess those right there are the only scans of it available huh?
biniBningPunkista wrote:the reason i have put "Love is Amazing" because that's the exact same thing she said in the show... :D whaaa... im still hang over with it. lolz.

off topic. do you guys know him??? i find him really kawai!!!! :D
ahh i shoulda known that! I guess ive forgotten that line since the drama :whistling:
yeah that guy, I recognized him cause he was in Hana Kimi :thumleft:
payton89222 wrote:btw guys, HYD MOVIE is going to film in Hong Kong+Les Vegas [
which MAO and jun are getting marry :wub:
unfortunately...they're not coming to Seattle to marry at Les Vegas
how disappointed is that :cry:
i've waiting news their arrival to Seattle since they started to film the moive :-(
waaaah!!! why cant they ever come to the middle of the country where I live :cry: Im surprised they are not doing new york this time though. Hasnt Mao been to Las Vegas before if I am remembering correctly? So they are getting married in Las Vegas then?
payton, you thought they would connect through Seattle on their way to Las Vegas? You would've been so lucky but I think they woulda kept the dates secret...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 24th, '08, 04:51

no problem payton :D she's really lurve in those piccu ne? btw.. do you have kaidan screen caps of mao? i've been searching for the screen caps of mao in that movie unfortunately i can't even find one! all i get is the poster piccu. ack! :crazy:

zeiroc sankyu so much for the links ne? i'll check them out later. waaaah...

edit: why in las vegas??? ack! why in such an unromantic place? ack...!

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:04

hey atskv9, yes MAO has been in LV before for some circus show...
and ya, they're getting marry at LV...
i really really HOPE they can come to Seattle and film their wedding...:-)
cuz...aren't they know Seattle is a romantic place to get marry ?
haven't heard Seattle Sleepless(am i right, i'm not sure what's the English title for that famous movie) :mrgreen: !!!

edit: here's the picture of MAO in LV before...
Last edited by payton89222 on Jan 24th, '08, 05:13, edited 1 time in total.

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:12

biniBningPunkista wrote:no problem payton :D she's really lurve in those piccu ne? btw.. do you have kaidan screen caps of mao? i've been searching for the screen caps of mao in that movie unfortunately i can't even find one! all i get is the poster piccu. ack! :crazy:
here you go...i only got these screen caps :roll

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:15

payton89222 wrote:hey atskv9, yes MAO has been in LV before for some circus show...
and ya, they're getting marry at LV...
i really really HOPE they can come to Seattle and film their wedding...:-)
cuz...aren't they know Seattle is a romantic place to get marry ?
haven't heard Seattle Sleepless(am i right, i'm not sure what's the English title for that famous movie) :mrgreen: !!!

edit: here's the picture of MAO in LV before...
It's called Sleepless in Seattle :thumleft:
thanks for the piccu!

shan, haven't you heard how everyone gets married there? people elope to LV and be spontaneous and get married at one of the many chapels there :roll

I'll admit them getting married there is a bit cheesy but I will like to see them there anyway since I have been there before :thumright: