Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 24th, '08, 05:19

payton kya... thanks for the screen caps!!! have you seen it already? i never thought it was a horror movie in the first place.. lolz. its looks good though :D

btw, the title of the movie you're talking about is "Sleepless in Seattle" its a really romantic place... awww... why in las vegas??? it pisses me off. i wish they make it really good. Grey's anatomy is being filmed in Seattle. (that's off topic) anyways... that would be a better location though than las vegas... unless they get a really really good place to shoot at... im itching to watch it now!!!

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:20

atskv9 wrote:
payton89222 wrote: It's called Sleepless in Seattle :thumleft:
thanks for the piccu!

shan, haven't you heard how everyone gets married there? people elope to LV and be spontaneous and get married at one of the many chapels there :roll

I'll admit them getting married there is a bit cheesy but I will like to see them there anyway since I have been there before :thumright:
thanks for the correction atskv9
again......... I REALLY HOPE THEY CAN GET MARRY AT SEATTLE ! ! ! :cry:

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:25

hey bini thanks for the movie name :thumleft:
no, i haven't watch kaidan yet ....cuz nobody uploads the movie with caps on it ...
so........i'm still waiting.......
it's a scary movie tho......and i'm really afraid of watching scary movie....
but for MAO....i'll watch it :pale:

alright guys...i gotta go... good to have conversations with ya all ~
i got 2nd day of semester final tomorrow....HOLLY CRAP :goggle:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 24th, '08, 05:25

ats yeah... i knew about that. that's why i was pissed off to hear that they are getting married in such a place... maybe its just me. las vegas as i see it is for cheap short time marriage. (sorry minna-san for those who don't agree.. but that's the way i see it.) so basically its not really romantic if you're looking for a long time happiness..

but if they are not going to conduct it in a strip or a chapel where a judge wears an Elvis look alike costume im going to be a peaceful fan :D

fyi:im listening to the sound track you just uploaded.. lolz... First kiss sound track is Lurve..!!!
mao=lurve... kekeke...

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Jan 24th, '08, 14:05

Yo, nothing to say yet anxiously waiting for hyd movie....
still wanting it soo badly !!
still wishing mao had more pictures of her self modeling somewhat like maki
how would i go crazy :D

and yes still have nothing to say......

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 25th, '08, 03:04

hey ranji! *waves*
nothing to say cause now that she's filming, I think most of what she is doing is gonna be kept under wraps... I want Hanadan now! :crazy:

haha shan I didnt upload the FK OST, I just went to the Jdramas LJ community and took the link :whistling:

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 25th, '08, 03:17

Ooohh...Hong Kong and Vegas then? I wonder what scenes they'll shoot in HK? Probably some touristy places like Causeway Bay, TST, the Peak...or maybe go to HK Disney since Mao loves the rides!

Vegas would be nice for a wedding as long as they don't make it tacky. Like, no Elvis priest or anything! LOL. Seattle would be nice too, but it'll be really cold now to film by the Pike Place Market. There's pictures outside the restaurant where they filmed scenes from Sleepless in Seattle. Very beautiful city. :D :D

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 25th, '08, 07:39

OMG of all places for them to marry it's las vegas! LOL! XD I'm sorry I really LOLed at that one..Las Vegas is like the place to be for drunk couples who want to be commited for like...2 weeks. XD
It's a good place for a honeymoon maybe but a wedding..hmm not so good! :lol
A lot of kinky stuff happen in Las Vegas too..Hmmm Mao and F4 in LV... what could happen...... :roll I bet f4 would go to a strip club or something. XD

celki

Post by celki » Jan 25th, '08, 11:55

new piccus!! :D

NEIRUAPPU! (nail up!) 01232008
credits to: maomao of 2ch
arigatou for sharing this... :salut:

can i just say that mao-chan is getting prettier and prettier :wub:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 25th, '08, 12:21

thanks for the piccus celki i really like mao's look in the third picture; i hope she will spot this kind of looks in Hanadan the movie... she's a law student, ne :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 25th, '08, 12:29

sugoi!!! i like the 2nd to the last pic.. thanks celki!
roxie we have the same thought of las vegas! lolz..

celki

Post by celki » Jan 25th, '08, 12:58

The 3d pic makes her look mature ne and i guess many of us would like to see more of mao-chan with a mature look and i like it when she's giving a strong look
but i like the 2nd piccu more. The dress and the jacket remind me of her photobook:
Speaking of photobook, i hope she's releasing another one for this year ne
and if i could suggest, the theme should be a high-fashion one (well, there is no harm in dreaming, right? :lol) but i'll settle with anything. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 25th, '08, 13:12

Wedding in Vegas? :unsure: ~ I think the wedding should take place in a beautiful traditional Japanese Garden with Mao in a Kimono :wub:

I like the first Picu - Mao's Eyes... :wub: ....I got lost in her eyes just now and found myself in the Scottish Highlands :scratch: ...Don't ask me how I got here even I'm not sure :unsure: .....Just glad to find this remote Internet Cafe :thumleft:

I wish Mao would make a new photobook as well :-( (Perhaps one set in the U.K.)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 25th, '08, 18:40

thanks for the piccus celki!! :O She's freakin hot in those pictures!! :wub: they are more mature and that's nice to see Mao in a different look every once in a while. But of course we all hope that she keeps her kawaiiness forever :thumright:

haha, sahansah i just laughed out loud at the last part about the remote internet cafe! :lol

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 25th, '08, 21:38

■  1月 5日(土) mina <主婦の友社>

Credit to: jun1346799

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 25th, '08, 21:44

OMG!!!
Thanks payton89222 and send my thanks to jun1346799 :thumleft: :thumleft:

:wub:

:faint:

She is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 25th, '08, 21:46

payton you're an allstar :cheers: thank you!! and dont forget to extend our thanks to jun1346799 as well! :thumleft:

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 25th, '08, 21:59

atskv9 wrote:payton you're an allstar :cheers: thank you!! and dont forget to extend our thanks to jun1346799 as well! :thumleft:
I will do that~
enjoy guys :-)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 26th, '08, 00:51

trunkims posted some cute HanaDan vids over at the HYD2 thread :-)

-- MaoTsujun wedding kyaa! XD
-- Shun acting like a monkey and saying "Maa-kino"

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 26th, '08, 12:19

yay thanks payton89222 for mao's sexy piccus... someone must be drooling *cough*sahansah*cough :lol

by the way minna san i just managed to download check it out yo aka chekeraccho. it's mao and yuta, baby... although
mao liked someone else
i still gonna watch it...
anyone have watched it before? :D

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 26th, '08, 13:56

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:yay thanks payton89222 for mao's sexy piccus... someone must be drooling *cough*sahansah*cough :lol

by the way minna san i just managed to download check it out yo aka chekeraccho. it's mao and yuta, baby... although
mao liked someone else
I watched it! It was cute, although not enough Mao x Yuta!

I didn't know you were writing Maid in Tokyo! I've been a silent reader so far but I love the story! Can't wait for more. I hope Mio can make Shin jealous by spending more time with Yuki sensei or Nakatsu!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 26th, '08, 14:59

becky_49 wrote:
mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:yay thanks payton89222 for mao's sexy piccus... someone must be drooling *cough*sahansah*cough :lol

mao liked someone else
I watched it! It was cute, although not enough Mao x Yuta!

I didn't know you were writing Maid in Tokyo! I've been a silent reader so far but I love the story! Can't wait for more. I hope Mio can make Shin jealous by spending more time with Yuki sensei or Nakatsu!
whaaat! i wanna watch check it out yo!! where can i get it? :lol

i need more maoxyuta! <333 cuz they're the best
and i wanna read maid in tokyo XD XD XD

it's been a while ne minna?? im back ahaha :twisted: (<<too much sasha influence XD)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 26th, '08, 19:30

kyaaaaa!!!! payton!!! those pics! those pics are steaming!!! lolz... i hope she does more pictures like that (just like maki's) lolz.
sankyu for the pics! :D

jo. i totally got confused if discoteque and princess jo jo was the same one... lolz.. i love your fan-fic toO :)

btw.. i have 2 more chapters left for maoXeiji The Unknown fan-fic (it's so hard to make a fan fic involving powers.. lolz) i guess the last 3 chapters are going to be short..(gome minna san if im kind of rushing it) after this im going to pre-occupy my self with a TOMAxMAO fan-fic.... im so tired of Toma always having an unrequited love life. hahaha...

to those interested Chapter 8 entitled Nightmare is up.
please click on my hime siggy to link on the fan fic... sankyu!!! :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 27th, '08, 00:49

shan have you decided whether anyone is gonna die in this fanfic? :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 27th, '08, 01:56

ats i think im getting the hang of not doing a morbid fan fic for once... hahaha... :lol i guess im gonna stay at the mellow side... (and its going to be PG 13) :fear:

so any piccus and news about HYD movie? :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 27th, '08, 04:34

oh well, I just saw a pic of Matsujun's curly hair :lol but that's about it as far as HYD news goes, atleast for me. If I could read Japanese or even chinese I could probably be of more help :whistling:
ill put it under a spoiler since it's not of Mao
thanks to Kiiroi Namida @ Vox

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 27th, '08, 14:42

becky... ehh you read my fic? yay~ glad you liked it... i just updated 11th chapter... enjoy ne... btw you were right chekeraccho's the bomb!!! mao-yuta looked so adorable together

kozumifan... i download the torrent, but it took me 50 ++ hours to complete it... you can try watching it online though at crunchyroll :-) ohh and do read maid in tokyo, and if possible leave a comment ne... *being greedy* :D

shan... yep both is my moniker ... do not get confuse :D but i'm sticking to discoteque now... it's harder to guess i figure... more mysterious :mrgreen:

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jan 27th, '08, 15:19

I was trying to search for some news on Mao and HYD, but nothing new came up. This was the latest from baidu with any relevance to HYD:

Japanese version Tsukushi successfully moving up - Handmade chocolates melts hearts
January 21, 2008

Last year, Inoue Mao gained tremendous popularity with her role of Tsukushi in HYD. Her new movie, HYD Final has already started filming. Just recently turning 21, Mao celebrated her birthday with the F4. The cast have been busy filming in Japan, but will start filming overseas starting in February. Even though Mao was busy with her work, she still sent flowers to Utada Hikaru on her birthday, which was on January 19. Utada Hikaru sang the ending theme song in HYD2.

At the same time, Mao has continued filming ads for Meiji chocolates. Her new ad has been released online, just in time for Valentine's Day. In the ad, Mao is making chocolates by hand.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 27th, '08, 15:47

becky thanks for the info.. so the actual shooting starts on Feb ne? and mao makes her chocolate by hand! sugoi!! i wana learn too! lolz...

jo souka... looking forward to your next chapter :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 28th, '08, 04:28

Not quite sure what she is promoting but it was on Mezamashi so will look out for the video.
ImageImage

Also on Baidu the last Mao appearance before Anmitsu SP that we couldn't find popped up! It was called Come to my sweet home or nicknamed "Uchikuru" (I think :scratch: ) 08-01-06
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=315683944
The video is in the thread too :thumleft:
Just a few since there are a bunch and the rest can be found in the thread :-)
ImageImageImage

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 28th, '08, 08:04

Saw Mao on a show... I don't know what show nor why she's there but I was entertained! (though that's puzzling since there are no subs...)XD

The 1st part

2nd part

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 28th, '08, 08:16

That was when she was on Vanilla Kibun :thumleft: Jo found the full video for us not too long ago on Veoh. Its about 40min long. I can get the link for you if you want that instead. Since it's that long though, Veoh doesn't let you view over 5min unless you have VeohTV. Or I can give you the DDL link for it, but it's about 500MB. Your choice :lol

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 28th, '08, 08:24

Ooh so that's the one...i remember, i remember...lol XD
It wouldn't have subs though, and it would take forever for me to download... :unsure: thanks anyway! :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 28th, '08, 21:14

atskv9 wrote:oh well, I just saw a pic of Matsujun's curly hair :lol but that's about it as far as HYD news goes, atleast for me. If I could read Japanese or even chinese I could probably be of more help :whistling:
ill put it under a spoiler since it's not of Mao
thanks to Kiiroi Namida @ Vox

Thanks! I forgot to post it here too XD (too excited with Kt new Pv :roll )

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 28th, '08, 23:23

payton I think this might be the video we are missing from the Figure Skating Mao Asada stuff Stage6 :thumleft:

edit: Spoke too soon :unsure: We've seen that before... I saw the clip we needed on youtube and they gave a link. Looks like they pieced it together on youtube... :glare:

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Jan 29th, '08, 04:22

atskv9 wrote:payton I think this might be the video we are missing from the Figure Skating Mao Asada stuff Stage6 :thumleft:
hey atskv9, thanks for remember the 1 video clip of MAO interview on figure skating that is still missing.....
well....after i watched it, i already have this part of interview.
if i remember right, it was you who cut the video for me :mrgreen:
right now, i'm only missing the 2nd interview of MAO on other skaters
hopefully you can find it, (no pressure!!!) :cheers:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 29th, '08, 18:43

atskv9 wrote:
Not quite sure what she is promoting but it was on Mezamashi so will look out for the video.
ImageImage

Also on Baidu the last Mao appearance before Anmitsu SP that we couldn't find popped up! It was called Come to my sweet home or nicknamed "Uchikuru" (I think :scratch: ) 08-01-06
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=315683944
The video is in the thread too :thumleft:

Thnx Ats for the clip. Who was that old guy who played the guiter....looked kinda like Mr Miyagi :fear: and was it just me but did you find that lass who did the voiceover to be well annoying and soooo screechy it kinda pissed me off :x

On another note looks to me like shes promoting a book XD
Just had a little search for daihatsu dralion. It seems to be a circus.

Heres the main site link:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/events/dralion/

and Mao seems to be a part of Team Dralion :scratch:

Found these three pages from that site with information concerning Mao:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/events/dralion/ ... ter02.html
http://wwwx.fujitv.co.jp/zoo/blog/index ... 193&tid=68
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/events/dralion/ ... ent02.html

The last link seems to be like comments from Mao :scratch: I think she's like a supporter to garner peoples attention for the Circus.

Its all in Japanese so someone please translate!!!!!! Maybe theres more Mao goodies on the site!!! Someone who understands Japaense Mao needs you :salut:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 29th, '08, 18:51

wow~ mao likes circus! how cool
for a moment i though you said she would be participating LOL

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 29th, '08, 18:59

XD ~ LOL I thought so too when I first saw her piccu under Team Dralion on the site....I was like what the heck Mao? Perfoming in a Circus? Before my better judgement got a hold of me and slapped me back into reality XD
Although I would Lurve to see Mao performing in a circus and she soooo can with her special ability to delay her voice whilst moving her lips like in a badly dubbed Chinese movie XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wish someone can translate so we know what Mao thinks!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 29th, '08, 19:07

badly dubbed chinese movie LOL!
it would be fun to see her there. doing something cool :w00t:
and just because she's mao and she's awesome
it'll be awesome LOL

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 29th, '08, 19:17

A piccu of Team Dralion:

Heres some info on Dralion:
Cirque du Soleil (means "circus of the sun" in French) is an acrobatic performance team like no other. They have a number of shows with different themes (Delerium, Love, Dralion, La Nouba, etc.), so even if you have seen the Cirque perform before, you will probably enjoy seeing them again. The original team was from Quebec, Canada, but now they have several teams performing all over the world.

The Tokyo team performs at "Shin Big Top" in Harajuku. Their latest show is called "Dralion" and tickets go on sale tomorrow (August 26). The show runs from February 7, 2007 to May 6, 2007. The ticket site is all in Japanese, so you may need help to make the reservations if you can't read kanji.....

From this site:
http://www.alientimes.org/Main/DralionByCirqueDuSoleil
LOL ~ indeed Mao is awesome!!! Mao as a clown XD ~ noooooo!!!!!!!! Hopefully noone manips a Mao piccu to make her look like a clown (Although that would be funny XD)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 23:37

I haven't watched the uchikuru clip yet arg! :whistling: The old guy in it is quite crazy and he was in Densha Otoko and is in HachiKuro right now.

Thanks sahansah for find out all that info! So she's promoting the circus huh?! XD
Mao clown manip? *plots* :roll

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 29th, '08, 23:41

i wanna see mao clown! XD
they should have photo shoots like that for halloween LOL

correct me if im wrong but
is she filming in Vegas?? :O
that's what i read on the HanaDan movie thread :scratch:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 23:48

Yup, filming in Vegas! :thumleft: I don't think there is details of when though. If I lived over there, I would totally go stalk the cast :fear:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 29th, '08, 23:54

atskv9 wrote:Yup, filming in Vegas! :thumleft: I don't think there is details of when though. If I lived over there, I would totally go stalk the cast :fear:
trust me
i would do the same LOL
kyaaa~ lucky vegas fans! :glare:
they might see F4! and Mao!

do you know when they're filming?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 29th, '08, 23:59

The movie or Las Vegas? Cause they have already started the movie, around the 12/14th of January. I'm sure some details will pop up soon for when they will be in Las Vegas

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 30th, '08, 00:03

Vegas :lol i wish i could go..
but it's like a little far from here XD

love domyoji's hair
my Arashi no shukudai-kun dl is sloow! ><
plus im downloading Binbo danshi so
it's gonna take like forever!! :glare:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 30th, '08, 08:56

XD ~ Mao Clown Manips hope I never gave people any ideas :whistling:

Vegas? Ahhhhh If only I could teleport. Not only would I check out if the moon is really made out of cheese, I would soooooo go over to Texas....Always wanted to play Cowboys and Indians

Mao in Vegas I really hope people can take piccus :-)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jan 30th, '08, 13:00

minna! i missed everyone!!! :lol

mao as a clown? now that is something XD weird but i'm sure everyone will love her haha! they always do ne? but erm... don't make scary manips hahaha!

some reports about hyd! reported by zin1222 of LSS Forum ne!

jun talked about hyd final
in the latest episode of "jun's style". jun played "love so sweet" again. and he talked about the hyd final. he said they have a costume fitting before the filming, and he's so glad to see everyone(especially mao-chan) again.
and he said that after the new year's holiday, they started the tight schedule again. but it's still very pleasant.
then he talked about one of the staff from hyd crew told them not to disclose any details of the movie script. and he joked about selling the secret of the movie.

some extras of hyd final have disclosed some juicy news of our lovely couple:

they said that they were shooting in think park tower early today. they saw jun was really serious about his acting and he kept on discussed with mao.
but when they were resting, jun just couldn't stop playing with mao-chan, and kept on pulling the decorations on her clothes.

jun did that again, he always loves to do that kind of naughty thing to get her attention.

jun and mao were back to ebisu garden place for filming few days ago.
after the filming, our lovely couple didn't go home at once. they went to the cafe nearby to have some coffee.

i don't know did they have other company to go with them, or just the two of them went to the cafe. i don't care. because with or without other people doesn't really matter at all, they still can stay into their own little world even in a crowd of people.

many thanks to zin1222!
gaaaahh ~~~ maotsujun rabu-rabu ne? gotta love it!

oh and Makino~Love of LSS did this manip... since we all want mao-chan to be a guest on Arashi no Shukudaikun (erm did i get that right?) anyways, it is way too cute!!! love it!! credit goes to her! my eyes were a bit watery when i saw this... LOL! kidding! when will it come true though? i hope soon!

sasha your mao siggy is too awwww... makes me wanna cry :cry: and rewatch hyd for the nth time!

misakounofan

Post by misakounofan » Jan 30th, '08, 14:50

Mao is going to be in Vegas? No way! No fair LOL

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 30th, '08, 21:13

i have finally finished THE UNKNOWN fan-fic!!! yatta!!! please click on my Hime Siggy- to direct link to the fan fic. happy reading...!!! all your comments would be loved and appreciated :D would be commenting on your posts later... for now its time for me to get some eye shutter. Ja ne... :salut:

ps. RABU!!! i see youR post!!!! :D

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 30th, '08, 22:29

Jun and Mao are just really good friends thats all :-) ....Nothing to worry about people....I've finally done it a Mao sig :D ~ and it makes me wanna cry to Rabu ...Not really but it is just a really good snapshot of her :wub: ...sad

Punkette Cool will be giving that a read sometime

misakounofan I know its not fair! I wanna go to Vegas instead..... :-(

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 30th, '08, 23:51

Lolz, Maotsujun just friends... whatever let's you sleep at night :roll She took those sexy recent pix for Jun maybe? :lol

Ahh Mao on Arashi no Shukudai-kun! I wish this would happen! All of them would be having so much fun together. Nino would be yelling in his high pitched voice trying to be kakkoi, Ohno would be saying "UMAI!", Sho would be making weird faces, Jun would be flirting with Mao, and Aiba would be doing something crazy, speaking engrish, and laughing his awesome laugh :cheers: Shukudai is on NTV so I wonder if getting a show on that network would get you on Shukudai? :scratch: Or she could just go on for the heck of it or cause she is shooting HYD with Jun :thumright:

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Jan 31st, '08, 01:17

kyaaaaaa pinku thanks for informing us with that mao-jun tidbit! I'm so in love it makes me wanna sing Love So Sweet... :wub: *sings*
I wonder if Arashi will sing a new theme song for the movie.. :roll

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Jan 31st, '08, 08:38

Credit to a-nesuto from jdorama

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 31st, '08, 12:46

i want HYD mOVie!!!!!!!!!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 31st, '08, 23:26

I'm right there with you! XD
What a great picture, I don't have that one yet! :D

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Feb 1st, '08, 00:30

here is a cool Time Delay video from YouTube

Dont know if you have this here already but heavens its 24 pages long

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 00:45

:lol ~ thanks techie I think it might have been posted somewhere in the old forum (its been locked :fear: and erm you think 24 pages is something that had like 800 pages or so XD) but its still nice to see it again!!!!!

Thats what I mean see Mao's promoting a circus with that she soooo can do an act for the circus!!! Nevermind promotion :roll I'd pay to see that lol and if her career as an actor turns for the worst (but that won't happen!!!!) she can always ply her trade as a dub artist, dubbing Chinese films into Japanese :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 1st, '08, 05:36

wow... i noticed that Tease came back. lolz... sankyu for the blown up piccus!!! im gonna go back to fan girling mode... kya!
sasha i also thought that mao would be performing in the circus... probably as a ballerina? :P lolz... and mao would turn for the better and her acting IS getting better not for the worse. i just hope she gets more mature roles this time... :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 1st, '08, 05:46

I dunno what kind of circuses you go to, but I don't think they have ballerinas there :lol Actually, who goes to circuses anyway? I haven't gone to one in forever...

I guess I could answer my own question. Mao probably goes to circuses, seeing as she is promoting one :roll

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 11:56

:lol ~ Well all this circus talk has finally made her staff update to include her Circus antics:
[IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee29 ... ralion.jpg
Yes Mao....Its a boooook well done for pointing that out :thumleft:
[/IMG]
And the text from the site:
ドラリオン
2008年01月31日 23:52

先日、ドラリオンの東京最終公演が始まりました。

観るのは2度目ですが、何度来てもあきることなく新しい発見の連続。
今回、座席の位置によって見え方が違うことを知った真央ちゃんは、
次は一番後方でステージ全体を観たいと言っていました。

ちなみに、真央ちゃんお薦めの演目はトランポリンだそうです。
Figure that one out :roll

A ballerina at a circus LOL ~ If that was the case I'd definately go! By my reasoning the ballerina would probably be splattered in Pie or have knives thrown at them as they dance to avoid....or even damn the grand finale shoot a ballerina out of a cannon!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 1st, '08, 12:39

sahansah wrote::lol ~ Well all this circus talk has finally made her staff update to include her Circus antics:
Yes Mao....Its a boooook well done for pointing that out :thumleft:
And the text from the site:
ドラリオン
2008年01月31日 23:52

先日、ドラリオンの東京最終公演が始まりました。

観るのは2度目ですが、何度来てもあきることなく新しい発見の連続。
今回、座席の位置によって見え方が違うことを知った真央ちゃんは、
次は一番後方でステージ全体を観たいと言っていました。

ちなみに、真央ちゃんお薦めの演目はトランポリンだそうです。
Figure that one out :roll

A ballerina at a circus LOL ~ If that was the case I'd definately go! By my reasoning the ballerina would probably be splattered in Pie or have knives thrown at them as they dance to avoid....or even damn the grand finale shoot a ballerina out of a cannon!

eh??? :scratch: i didn't quite get that...
about the ballerina. seriously... sometimes a circus include one. but they all have a weird /funny soundtrack when they dance. is really kawai... :D if mao would do that. then that's something to look forward for. lolz...

btw.. here's the new banner for the fan-fic im making... and its also up. just click on my MAO/Hime siggy

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 12:56

:lol ~ NVM I haven't been to a circus so I wouldn't know about weird looking ballerinas.... :unsure: unsure about Mao donning a pink suit and dancing with the clowns..... :crazy: mental image thank you very much Shan :glare:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 1st, '08, 13:08

LOL "weird looking ballerinas", I have never been to a circus either.
hmm picturing Mao as a ballerina thats hard to imagine... but Sahansah wouldnt she be in tights :whistling: lol ill stop there. :roll
So whats Mao up to these days.... there must be some new news now.. that i havent keep track of.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 13:15

:lol ~ Stop there, stop there!!!! Think of Maki!!!

Hmmm shes started filming for hana dan movie :-) ...They are going to be in Vegas (prob for a wedding scene, dunno :fear: ) some time in Febuary.

Shes promoting a circus :-) and you missed her Birthday 9th Jan. The Hana Dan Cast threw a little party for her...anything else :scratch:

celki

Post by celki » Feb 1st, '08, 16:51

hey minna, not much mao-chan happenings recently ne?
(well beside the drailon appearance)

heres's a new pic of mao in the Mizuho site:

I really like her look here.
She's practically blooming every time i see her in new pics.

I've also stumbled upon the course curriculum mao-chan's taking at Meiji uni.
http://www.meiji.ac.jp/bungaku/course/t ... culum.html
(try translating it to english, it's really interesting)
For anyone who's curious what mao-chan's been busying about.
:-)
Last edited by celki on Feb 2nd, '08, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 1st, '08, 21:49

biniBningPunkista wrote:btw.. here's the new banner for the fan-fic im making... and its also up. just click on my MAO/Hime siggy

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
A ToMao fic?! Awesome! the banner looks great too :cheers:
celki wrote:hey minna, not much mao-chan happenings recently ne?

She's practically glooming every time i see her in new pics.

Yeah I guess with the HYD, she's gotta keep secret about some things in her life :whistling: that picture is freaking great! thanks so much! I love it! i'm literally KYAA-ing right now :lol

waahh, that's interesting... her schedule... thanks for digging that up :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 1st, '08, 22:01

celki wrote:hey minna, not much mao-chan happenings recently ne?

She's practically glooming every time i see her in new pics.

i am seriously in love with this picture!!!!! :wub: :wub:
i looove how she looks!! :w00t:
meccha kawaii~
is this her HYD movie hair!! cuz i love it XD XD
and it think i said love already LOL
lub lub lub it!!!!!

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Feb 1st, '08, 23:50

MAO is so kawaii in those new CM pictures!!!:wub:
i love her hair style and color...(she dyed her hair color back to BLACK!!!):-)
also i lover her PINK dress, so pretty and cute on MAO :mrgreen:
the NEW MIZUHO BANK CM is coming up in March...so ya, MAO's new CM is on the way!!! :w00t:
btw...i think the picture is recently taken...so i think this is how TSUKUSHI looks like in HYD MOVIE.......since MAO is filming right now...ne minna :P

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 2nd, '08, 01:20

^^yep, she's awesomely stunning in that picture :thumright:

I think that hairstyle will suit her well for Makino. It looks more mature than her bangs and she is of course supposed to be in college in the movie ne? :-)

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 2nd, '08, 01:45

yay~ this is exactly how i pictured makino 'do should be instead of the bangs... well i think the bangs cute too and it suits her as a high schooler, but in HYD the movie she ought to have a more elegant style ne... love it! thanks for posting the pic, celki :thumright:

i think sasha haven't seen this... :lol

hhhhh

Post by hhhhh » Feb 2nd, '08, 02:34

@ Celki
Thanks for the pic. She looked uber stunning. I noticed her eyebags are more prominent. Hmm.. She must be working really hard on the movie.

misakounofan

Post by misakounofan » Feb 2nd, '08, 05:33

Wow what a incredabily nice picture of Mao!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 2nd, '08, 11:06

Oh boy....eyebags? Seriously I wanna say something but yeah XD

Anywho Celki thanks for the piccu :thumleft:

I've got nothing more to say :mrgreen: