[Discussion] Unstoppable Marriage (KBS2, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
silverwingz

[Discussion] Unstoppable Marriage (KBS2, 2007)

Post by silverwingz » Nov 6th, '07, 04:24

[SITCOM] Unstoppable Marriage

Subs for episodes 1-12 are now available!

BROADCAST INFO
Station: KBS2
Start: November 5th, 2007
Writer: Ma Suk Chul
PD: Lee Kyo Wook

CAST
Park Chae Kyung
Seo Do Young (Spring Waltz)
Kim Dong Wook (Coffee Prince)
Jung Da Young
Lee Jae Jin (FT Island)
Yuri (SNSD)
Soo Young (SNSD)
Kim Hye Na
Lee Jung
Kim Soo Mi
Im Chae Moo
Isak

SYNOPSIS
"Unstoppable Marriage (못말리는 결혼)" is adapted from the movie which stars Eugene and Ha Suk Jin. Jung Da Young will be playing Chae Jung Soo, a very pretty twenty-three year old hotel management student whom Madam Shim's third son (Kim Dong Wook) falls in love with while she was under-studying in Madam Shim's hotel.
F.T Island's Lee Jae Jin will be acting as Madam Shim fourth son who is entangled in a love triangle with SNSD's Kwon Yuri and Choi Soo Young. Soo Young plays cute and absurd girl who always fails when she is trying to express her love while Yuri always lands herself in difficult situations whenever she makes plans to express her feelings. But unfortunately for these two female students, Madam Shin's handsome fourth son only have eyes for older women.
Kim Soo Mi, the original actress from the movie version will be acting as Madam Shim, a Hotel owner with four sons. Im Chae Moo, also an actor from the movie version, is casted in this sitcom.

The four sons:
1st Son: Seo Do Young (Wang Ki Baek)
2nd Son: Lee Jung (Wang Lee Baek)
3rd Son: Kim Dong Wook (Wang Sahm Baek)
4th Son: Lee Jae Jin (Wang Sa Baek)

Note: The names literally mean 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th! hehehe...

Credits: yeohweping & jina_bing_bang

Wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Unstoppable_Marriage

SUBTITLES

Brought to you by...

Subtitles Thread: viewtopic.php?t=55254
viewtopic.php?t=64128
Last edited by silverwingz on Jun 1st, '08, 22:23, edited 169 times in total.

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Nov 6th, '07, 13:16

Oh this one looks fun! I saw the movie, and I really enjoyed it, it was so funny! I can't wait to see the series too! :cheers: :mrgreen:

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Nov 7th, '07, 01:38

oh..my..OMG.. u guyz are really fast!!.. i wanna dl da raw ver first..but dunno which ver da subs will sync with so i decided not to download..wil be dearly anticipating da subbs! :)

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 7th, '07, 05:57

KKVL wrote:oh..my..OMG.. u guyz are really fast!!.. i wanna dl da raw ver first..but dunno which ver da subs will sync with so i decided not to download..wil be dearly anticipating da subbs! :)
we will provide both subs for the HQ and LQ video. For the HQ video, we will use the Ental rip, which will the version uploaded in MU in the first post. So if you download from the links provided in the first post, you'll be safe. =)

- edit -

Episode 2 added!

junior_pansy

Post by junior_pansy » Nov 7th, '07, 13:22

Thanks for your hard work..

However. i am really concerned as there are a number of us who are unable to use Megaupload...

Is there any possibility for you to ul the HQ version to DA as well?

Thanks

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 7th, '07, 13:31

junior_pansy wrote:Thanks for your hard work..

However. i am really concerned as there are a number of us who are unable to use Megaupload...

Is there any possibility for you to ul the HQ version to DA as well?

Thanks
like i mentioned in the first post, minnilu has uploaded the HQ's to d-addicts already. i believe episode 1 and 2 are up already. she will be the main uploader for this series here at d-addicts. the version she uploads is also Ental.

Links Removed

these are the links to the torrents for episode 1 & 2 respectively.

i hope u enjoy the sitcom. episode 2 was really funny.

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 9th, '07, 08:45

i have added episode 3. episode 4 did not air yesterday due to a baseball game being aired instead, so it will probably air today.

-edit-

added episode 4, 5 & 6

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 17th, '07, 04:03

i've added MU links for almost all the episodes up to date.

umm... the discussion thread seems really quiet.. does that mean people aren't interested in the links?
coz if they're not, then i guess there's no point adding them anymore...

anyway.. good news, episode 1's subs should be out in a couple days. i'm timing them now ^^.

gerilyn

Post by gerilyn » Nov 17th, '07, 04:26

Hi! Anh... How's the subbing team? goodluck to all of you.

YTzEM

Post by YTzEM » Nov 17th, '07, 14:18

wuaaa Thx a lot..
Please still post the MU links..
I really like to watch this sitcom..
Lee Jung is very very funny and JaeJin is very very cute hehehhe..
This sitcom is very interesting..
I'm going to continue watching it..
Thanks for sharing the MU link and for subbing it too..
Thanks for your hard work..
Can't wait to watch it with sub..

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 19th, '07, 04:28

SUBS FOR EPISODE 1 ARE RELEASED!

YTzEM

Post by YTzEM » Nov 19th, '07, 12:01

Thx for the 1st ep sub..
Finally I can understand what they are talking about

wuahahaha..It's so funny..
Can't wait to watch second episode with sub..
cause Lee Jung is definitely very very funny..
Last edited by YTzEM on Nov 20th, '07, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Nov 19th, '07, 17:48

LOL I just finished watching the first episode! ~^^~ This is going to be funny! But I have to say the laugh track kills me, it's just so cheesy. I wasn't expecting it, then all of a sudden the sound of canned laughter emits from my computer and I was like "what the....? There's a laugh track, that's so 90's" :) It's cute though, I really enjoyed the movie, so I think I'll enjoy this too.

This is my first time watching a Korean sitcom, wow, 100 episodes, I wonder how the story will develop? :wub:

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 20th, '07, 13:56

i'm really glad ur all enjoying the first episode. the subbing team's still working hard to bring the next subtitles ^^

and many apologies for all the swearing in the subs! HAHAHA!! (the mother's hilarious!)
pmhyns wrote:But I have to say the laugh track kills me, it's just so cheesy. I wasn't expecting it, then all of a sudden the sound of canned laughter emits from my computer and I was like "what the....? There's a laugh track, that's so 90's" :) It's cute though, I really enjoyed the movie, so I think I'll enjoy this too.

This is my first time watching a Korean sitcom, wow, 100 episodes, I wonder how the story will develop? :wub:
haha.. yeah.. it's typical for a sitcom to have the laughter in the background. they're different the dramas in that way...

i hope that as it's your first sitcom... it won't disappoint you.

btw, episode 2 is even funnier. hehe...

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Nov 20th, '07, 14:57

LOL about the mother!!! She has the exact same character as she did in the movie, so I love it!!! :)

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 24th, '07, 11:26

^ lol.. i know!! she's hilarious!!!

have any of u seen episode 11?! it's the funniest episode ever!! and full of English! (well.... sorta full of English)

you've just gotta see it ^^

anyway, i've updated the first post with all available MU links for this sitcom up until episode 14.

hope u guys are enjoying it!

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Nov 24th, '07, 11:55

The movie was really funny, but I can't imagine a hundred episode sitcom. IMHO Could be cheesy... :D But people seem to be liked it...

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Nov 24th, '07, 17:51

Seo Do Young from spring waltz!!!!! this sitcom seems funny, i gotta check it out, but 100ep seems a little long :scratch: .. thx to the people that provide the subs, for all of us!!!!!

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 25th, '07, 05:33

^ hehe... sitcoms are alway long tho... but the episodes are a lot shorter than the usual dramas.
dramas are about 1 hr long, whereas sitcoms are about 30 minutes long per episode.

Siros

Post by Siros » Nov 25th, '07, 15:49

Oh!!

Genial!! estaba buscando como loco los subs, aunke estuvieran en ingles!!

Gracias!!! Muchas Gracias!!^^ :wub:

YTzEM

Post by YTzEM » Nov 26th, '07, 22:23

have any of u seen episode 11?! it's the funniest episode ever!! and full of English! (well.... sorta full of English)
I have watched it..
wakakkakaka It was so funny when the three brothers and the mom tried to speak english..The one doing it well is only Ki baek wkwkwkwkw...
and Lee Baek..He cracked me up all the time..
Thx for sharing..hahahaha

Btw the MU link for Ep 12 HQ had expired..
Could you please provide other link or reupload because I haven't downloaded the 12th episode? Thank u so much ^^

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 27th, '07, 01:40

YTzEM wrote:Btw the MU link for Ep 12 HQ had expired..
Could you please provide other link or reupload because I haven't downloaded the 12th episode? Thank u so much ^^
I've replaced the link with a Driveway one... Many thanks to minnilu once again.

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 27th, '07, 14:36

EPISODE 2 SUBS RELEASED!

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Nov 28th, '07, 01:24

heard tat da ost's second song.. is sung by hong ki and some one else..forgot her name.. really wanna listen to it.. does anyone know where i can dl da ost?? :)

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 28th, '07, 02:03

KKVL wrote:heard tat da ost's second song.. is sung by hong ki and some one else..forgot her name.. really wanna listen to it.. does anyone know where i can dl da ost?? :)
here's the full OST... it's only two songs.

1. Nam Gyuri (SeeYa) & Lee Hongki (FT Island) - Recently, I
2. Turtles - Unstoppable Marriage

Code: Select all

http://sharebee.com/1c086dc5
I like the first song.. it's really cute.. they always play it during the Unstoppable Minute part at the end of the episodes.

I'll add it to the first post as well ^^

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Nov 28th, '07, 03:07

thx loads!! can't wait to listen to da songs.. short OST huh..oni 2 songs..anywayz.. thx loads!!

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 30th, '07, 03:58

^ NO WORRIES~

hehe... yeah... a really short OST... maybe they'll release another one later on or something..
with some of the BGM as well.

anyway.. i've added all the current episode to date (HQ & LQ).

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Nov 30th, '07, 04:34

I am really enjoying this sitcom! It's very funny and refreshing!

I was just wondering, where do they get the North American actors from? In Episode 2, when the oldest son is in LA in the classroom, OK, I am guessing for such a short scene, that was filmed in Korea, but who are those actors and where do they come from? Are they ESL teachers from local schools and Universities? Do they come from the American Military Base? I am not even sure if they are real actors or not. And that actress who plays Ilda (is that her name?) the one who wants to live in a homestay and is addicted to Korean Dramas? Who is she and where is she from?

The sons are all cute, especially the youngest, he reminds me of Yule from Goong :) :wub:

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Nov 30th, '07, 05:26

I have no idea about the American actors... but there are heaps of foreigners living in South Korea
it would be pretty easy to find people to play little roles like they have...

About Ida... I believe this is her first acting experience. She's from SM Entertainment (in case u didn't know)...
you know the same company as DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, CSJH The Grace, etc... Anyway, she started
off as a singer in a duo called Isak n Jiyeon. Isak's her real name. Jiyeon is now known as Lina from CSJH
The Grace. Isak also does radio and Pops in Seoul (arirangtv).

I think she's half German, half Korean... but grew up in America.

arabian

Post by arabian » Dec 1st, '07, 17:26

I watched just one Ep in KBS World & it was really funny specially the boys , I really love it but unfortunatelly it comes in a really bad time where I have a college this time.. :-(

iheartkdramas

Post by iheartkdramas » Dec 1st, '07, 19:15

hii im relly soory! but i dont get how to get the subss....can someone pleasee explain how to use this? im new here...

kimmy12

Post by kimmy12 » Dec 2nd, '07, 07:27

i totally love this sitcom.its hilarious..i haven't finish watch it though. i watch it in KBSWORLD..
i didn't know it has 100 episodes.. jae jin is cute . hehe

arabian

Post by arabian » Dec 2nd, '07, 08:16

If someone can post exactly the time they show it at KBS World with GMT.. cuz I'd really love to watch it.. :-)

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Dec 4th, '07, 10:13

EPISODE 3 SUBS HAVE BEEN RELEASED~

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Dec 10th, '07, 02:44

EPISODE 4 SUBS HAVE BEEN RELEASED~

gerilyn

Ida

Post by gerilyn » Dec 13th, '07, 11:02

pmhyns wrote:I am really enjoying this sitcom! It's very funny and refreshing!

I was just wondering, where do they get the North American actors from? In Episode 2, when the oldest son is in LA in the classroom, OK, I am guessing for such a short scene, that was filmed in Korea, but who are those actors and where do they come from? Are they ESL teachers from local schools and Universities? Do they come from the American Military Base? I am not even sure if they are real actors or not. And that actress who plays Ilda (is that her name?) the one who wants to live in a homestay and is addicted to Korean Dramas? Who is she and where is she from?

The sons are all cute, especially the youngest, he reminds me of Yule from Goong :) :wub:
~~~~~~

In addition's to Ann's info. Ida is really her real name, Ida Simmons actually. Isak is her Korean name. If you happen to watch the SM Town 2007 Winter Song Only Love, she has a small part there, just being an SM Town talent so she has to be there. All featured in full are the active singers only. You can find all about her in Asian Fanatics and Soompi, just search for Isak.

elee

Post by elee » Dec 14th, '07, 12:13

arabian wrote:If someone can post exactly the time they show it at KBS World with GMT.. cuz I'd really love to watch it.. :-)
Unstoppable Marriage is aired at 6:50pm on KBS2 which translates to 9:50am GMT (or 1:50am PST for those in my time zone... ^^). But I'm not sure if KBS World broadcasts simultaneously with KBS2?

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Jan 4th, '08, 00:29

elee wrote:
arabian wrote:If someone can post exactly the time they show it at KBS World with GMT.. cuz I'd really love to watch it.. :-)
Unstoppable Marriage is aired at 6:50pm on KBS2 which translates to 9:50am GMT (or 1:50am PST for those in my time zone... ^^). But I'm not sure if KBS World broadcasts simultaneously with KBS2?
no they don't broadcast it simultaneously with KBS2TV... you'll have to check the KBS World schedule. just google it.

Anyway, I've updated the post with the available download links to the episodes.

Plus... episode 5 & 6 subs are now available.

suuuueee

Post by suuuueee » Jan 6th, '08, 05:26

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i am loving this show! in the beginning i was like - ehh. but my friend told me to keep watching, and i'm so glad i didn't stop!<33

petemoooo

hi

Post by petemoooo » Jan 6th, '08, 16:24

how many eps. are there any one know? it seem like it will go on for a longgg while. and will you sub all of them?

dopeyR12

Re: hi

Post by dopeyR12 » Jan 7th, '08, 10:59

petemoooo wrote:how many eps. are there any one know? it seem like it will go on for a longgg while. and will you sub all of them?
there are 125 episodes planned for this drama

PhantomKid03

Post by PhantomKid03 » Jan 8th, '08, 06:51

Thanks all for the hard work in subbing this sitcom. I hope you all continue to sub this and upload it on MU[since I have no problem with MU]

Unstoppable Subbing Team...thanks!

saby

Post by saby » Jan 9th, '08, 20:26

I saw the movie n i loved it . the guy from Hello miss is sooo freakin cute in the movie

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Jan 11th, '08, 15:36

i've updated the first post with download links up to episode 46 (HQ & LQ)...
plus i've added the OST music video. check it out ^^

yes, we're going to sub it all (that is our goal).
and yes, i will keep adding download links of all the episodes.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jan 18th, '08, 20:11

I love this drama--its hilarious especially the teachers in ep 7--made me laugh my a** off!!

prettychinita

Post by prettychinita » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:08

hi! i just have a question.. why is Episode 49 entitled "[Querbeet] Security Police - 03.avi"??? is that really Episode 49 for Unstoppable Marriage?
Last edited by prettychinita on Jan 25th, '08, 05:40, edited 1 time in total.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 23rd, '08, 14:18

I think it'd be nice to share this nice dnace Gif.. credit to cholo @ soompi.. :lol

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Jan 23rd, '08, 23:48

^ that' adorable! thanks for sharing! you go to soompi too? hehe... me too! (same username~)
prettychinita wrote:hi! i just have a question.. why is Episode 49 entitled "[Querbeet] Security Police - 03.avi"??? is that really Episode 29 for Unstoppable Marriage?
minnilu has fixed up the link... and so i've fixed it up here ^^.
the link before was to some other show... but now it's for 49. download away~!
more links should be coming up soon!

prettychinita

Post by prettychinita » Jan 24th, '08, 06:07

minnilu wrote:has fixed up the link... and so i've fixed it up here ^^.
the link before was to some other show... but now it's for 49. download away~!
more links should be coming up soon!
thanks =]

arviin

Post by arviin » Jan 25th, '08, 15:52

thanks for the upload. i was flipping through the foreign channels on cable because i got bored of all the western drama series shown. luckily i was able to spot this sitcom on KBS world.

thanks again

patrickstar

Post by patrickstar » Jan 31st, '08, 10:16

hahaa it was very fun !!

patrickstar

Post by patrickstar » Jan 31st, '08, 10:22

i love this drama !!!!!!!!

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Jan 31st, '08, 11:56

This sitcom is awesome, its so funny! LOL!!!

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Jan 31st, '08, 13:57

The subs for episode 8 have now been released.
Just go to the subtitles thread to get them! You know the drill ^^

zdzdz

Post by zdzdz » Feb 2nd, '08, 07:01

Can anyone upload in d-addicts the missing episodes? It's not easy to download from MU. :cry:

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 2nd, '08, 07:03

^ wait till minnilu is less busy. i think she has finals at the moment.

Anyway, episode 9 subs are out~!

matrix2007

Post by matrix2007 » Feb 5th, '08, 22:30

Hi, Why do not continue uploading HQ versions in Megaupload? I don't want to download LQ ones.

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 6th, '08, 00:59

FIRSTLY, I'm not the one uploading the show, so please don't ask to uploads.
I just add them to the post when they're available...

NOW... because the HQ uploader was busy during the past few weeks.
we don't sit at the computer all day uploading stuff, so please be patient.
there are social and school commitments too.

BUT... i received word that she'll be able to try and catch up with the uploads in the next week,
and then she'll be gone for another 2 weeks since she won't be having any internet access then.

as for the d-addicts torrents... i'm not sure if she'll be doing them during this week... just wait and see.

anyway, please just be patient. PLEASE DO NOT REQUESTS FOR UPLOADS.
it's not like we're purposely stopping uploading. there are other commitments that are more important.

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Feb 6th, '08, 13:54

I love it too. hehe :wub:

matrix2007

Post by matrix2007 » Feb 7th, '08, 19:57

Why so angry?
I know you guys are really doing great job by spending time for uploading these various kinds of seeding activities. I adore you and surely there are more important commitments you should take care of. So I'll be patient till you satisfy.
Good luck.

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 8th, '08, 03:20

hehe... not angry... but that's the only way to convey the message, "NO REQUESTS". it doesn't work when i'm nice. the red helps too. lol...

anyway, i've added links up to episode 56 (many thanks to minnilu),
however episode 54's link isn't working, so i'm just waiting for a working one to add to the list.

also, if you guys want alternative links, she uploads them the driveway, flyupload, etc...
so go to her LJ. please leave a comment, because she worked hard to upload all these files for you (and me).

-edit-

episode 54 is working now... and 57, 58 & 59 are also up.

matrix2007

Post by matrix2007 » Feb 11th, '08, 11:02

Well done buddies.
After you mentioned I went to see LJs (I mean livejournal.com and soompi.com). I found that forum really attractive. Maybe it'll be one of my favorite places to hang around (I hope so!).
By the way, why don't you UPLOAD ......... :mrgreen:
I really want you to upload .......... :thumright:
lol.
Wish you all luck and perfect time.

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 11th, '08, 13:20

^ yep. soompi's cool. lotsa resources you can get from there.

i don't upload because my bandwidth is limited... and upload speed is very slow...
i don't even have enough bandwidth to watch all the shows i want! lol....
so no, i'm not going to upload. =P

anyway.. thanks.

zangly

Post by zangly » Feb 13th, '08, 03:26

LOL, i love the second track from the OST, "turtles." such a random title!
i wish i could set it as my ringtone, like 300 does! :D

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 13th, '08, 06:42

zangly wrote:LOL, i love the second track from the OST, "turtles." such a random title!
i wish i could set it as my ringtone, like 300 does! :D
hehe... Turtles is actually the name of the group that sings the songs.
their songs are pretty catchy... very dancy and happy songs ^^

xangelahahahax

Post by xangelahahahax » Feb 14th, '08, 00:25

oh i got it
yay but megaupload is really slow

tristessa

Post by tristessa » Feb 23rd, '08, 12:31

Just a quick question for you guys... I've been able to watch a few episodes on KBSworld the past week or so, and I've noticed that Sabaek (4th brother) was hardly on any of the scenes. Was his role written off because he got very busy with FT Island? Are they planning more appearances for him? I hope he has more appearances because the scenes with him, Sambaek (3rd) and Ibaek (2nd) are just too funny!

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Feb 23rd, '08, 14:06

^ yeah... he was busy with FT Island stuff... they had concerts, etc... but from around episode 60 and up, he appears more...
especially in episode 63 with all member of FT Island... hehe... i loved that episode!

tristessa

Post by tristessa » Feb 24th, '08, 19:26

^Oh, I've heard of that episode! That's when the 2 girls make him jealous! :) Thanks for your hard work on the subs, I really appreciate it. This is actually something my guy and I can watch together... it really cracks him up!

unwastedlife

Post by unwastedlife » Feb 24th, '08, 19:32

I'm bad at skimming through the first post so I posted this in the wrong thread. xD:
Soo.. While we're all waiting patiently (I'm really emphasizing it, 'kay xD) for the next episode to be released, how about a discussion on the sitcom? Is this allowed on here? I'm not too familiar with posting on forums. :unsure:

So, yes, okay. Jaejin is sooo cute. I'll follow Korean age and pretend we're both seventeen, now. :P And since I'm also a fan of SNSD, Yuri and Sooyoung are pretty, as always. I wonder who Jaejin ends up with, really. x]]]]

Lee Baek is so pitiful, hahaha. It is the funniest thing ever when he stutters and tries to get his words out. Episode 9 especially got me laughing - the last part with Madam Shim.. When they burped, shuuuuuucks, that will never stop being funny.

SAM BAEK, I LOVE, HAHAHA. He's so EVIL. Whenever he bats his eyelashes and pouts and acts all cute to get Lee Baek to agree with him, I lol so haaaard. He's probably my favorite brother, in terms of the storyline. x}

And I know it's only the first few episodes, but interactions between Ki Baek and Mi Ho get me giggling. They're totally cute together - I'm really excited for their relationship. ^^

... I guess that about sums up my comments on this sitcom? I'm supposed to be doing my homework. xD

Oh oh oh, but I saw a preview of the episode of FT Island guest starring on Episode 64(?). It's love, okay. Total love. xD The boys were cute and hilarious in their acting. Hongki is just so precious. :wub: I'm quite happy that he's a few months older than me. :D

Thank you so much, Unstoppable Team for all your hard work! :cheers: I'd totally help, you know, if only I understood Korean. Gah. x|

OKAY, that is all. Back to work, now.
'KAY, those are my views. xD

matrix2007

Post by matrix2007 » Mar 3rd, '08, 07:13

Dear silverwingz
About the MU HQ versions, are the links broken for episodes 60,63,65,66,69,72,75 or they are in the queue to be uploaded?

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Mar 3rd, '08, 07:34

matrix2007 wrote:Dear silverwingz
About the MU HQ versions, are the links broken for episodes 60,63,65,66,69,72,75 or they are in the queue to be uploaded?
they're in queue to be uploaded. i have no idea when or if they will be uploaded soon tho...

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Mar 19th, '08, 17:48

i've updated the first post with more episode direct download links and more of the OST. download away!

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Mar 28th, '08, 05:48

:clap:

A MILLION :heart: THANKS :heart: FOR UPLOADING THE SHOW ON MEGAUPLOAD.

i never get tired of :tv: watching this comedy even until the 93rd episodes!!!
i cant wait for the next 32 episodes!!!!

Thanks again for ur dedicated work!!!
&
gOOd luck !!

8)

silverwingz

Post by silverwingz » Apr 21st, '08, 05:44

subs for episode 11 are out, and more download links (MU) are available. more of the HQ's will come soon.
we've just got a new uploader (sunah)... so many thanks to her for volunteering, picking up from where zangly stopped at.