Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
celestia

Post by celestia » Feb 1st, '08, 06:30

you think? I thought he sang beautifully in this part of the countdown.

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 1st, '08, 06:34

Not that part, when they sang Keep the faith.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 1st, '08, 06:38

Rori wrote: edit: on the topic of Jins voice, he really has sounded bad at times; for example the JE countdown and where ever-it-was at new years, when KAT-TUN performed, Jin sounded that terrible I had to turn the sound down until it was Kame's turn.
well, he hadn't recovered from his cold at that time. You can tell from his swollen face there.
btw, kame's voice wasn't even there according to the fan report. It's mostly a made track added when airing.

According to what I've read, the gossip magazine Friday itself says that the woman was Jin's English teacher in LA, and she was by chance travelling and teaching in Japan for a short time, and she has left Japan already.

attached pic

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 1st, '08, 06:46

^ Good good. I was worried for a bit D:
Hehe, Jin looks so cute in that picture too~ :heart:

celestia

Post by celestia » Feb 1st, '08, 07:08

he even looks pretty in paparazzi shots.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 1st, '08, 13:07

hahahah i was worried too... hahaha... just his teacher... hahaha....
*sweat* my mind went balnk for a while....

Anyway... i hope she had a fun time in Japan!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 1st, '08, 13:34

Mirokujin wrote:
Rori wrote: According to what I've read, the gossip magazine Friday itself says that the woman was Jin's English teacher in LA, and she was by chance travelling and teaching in Japan for a short time, and she has left Japan already.

attached pic
Ohhh~ she just a teacher~ much better
I feel that most of us was worried about this rumor :lol
Thank you for the info ^_^

and anoooo~ isn't Jin jacket...he was wearing it in Yukan Club Ep.3 (Yuri Kidnap) :D anyway, Jin looks sooooooooo kawai~ & adorable here :wub:

saby

Post by saby » Feb 1st, '08, 15:25

jin looks so hot in this photo :D kawaii all the way

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 1st, '08, 22:06

hi guys!.. :D

remember me?
I've been away for two weeks because of some technical problems wi\th my computer and i so miss jin so much...

i just seen the pv of lips and it was so nice..i like the vid..whaoaoaoa..i can't stop staring at jin..i feel more :wub: :wub: :wub: ....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 2nd, '08, 01:17

Mirokujin (i still don't know how to call you hear XD) You are quite right three colds in a row can get anyone down

KuroiUsagi NanaTorigawa Robina XD Why the fuss?? LOL i really find it quite nice even gallant; i am an englis teacher myself and if one of my students, wich i tend to have a good relation with, knew i was in the town and did nothing to say hello to me i'd be dissapointed

And i really want Jin to havea girlfriend, a good girlfriend, soon, that would help to cheer him up :) (and he wants kids!!)

celestia you are right ;)

yellowgirl Hello!! I understand your computer pains XD but ...what are you doing?? go watch the PV right now!! lol welcome back ;)

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 2nd, '08, 02:32

and now i'm addicted to Fight All Night and Wilds of My Heart again.....and i must say i'm proud of myself cuz now i can sing along with KAT-TUN now...

*again at yesterday's episode of Music Station....Kame's shrieked again at the end of the intro of LIPS...and i'm happy cuz Jin talked a bit...Kame and Jin even laughed when Jin said something....all i know was Jin said "Excuse me" or "Sorry", however you want to interpret it...wonder what he said,it must have been funny....and Kame kept finishing Jin's sentence or helping Jin to find the words...LOL....

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 2nd, '08, 03:24

Ginoru wrote:
KuroiUsagi NanaTorigawa Robina XD Why the fuss?? LOL i really find it quite nice even gallant; i am an englis teacher myself and if one of my students, wich i tend to have a good relation with, knew i was in the town and did nothing to say hello to me i'd be dissapointed

And i really want Jin to havea girlfriend, a good girlfriend, soon, that would help to cheer him up :) (and he wants kids!!)
yah i'm happy that jin went and saw her... good relations with teacher is good.. i ahev good realtions with my teachers...well alot of my teachers.... and i try to see them when ever X__X btu i can't fin the time...

The thing i worry is i won't have a chance... but i feel if i tell eveyone this that i;ll be bashed about it....>__<sorry>__< hum... kdjkajijc.... I don't knwo what eles to say than... "JIIN wait for me to cofuse my love... and even if you say no.. let be good friend!!!!!"

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 2nd, '08, 09:01

ginoru, u still remember me..well i just finished watching the pv and it was so nice...jin was so HOT..u know wat i mean?!..he was freakin hot there...hehehe

about jin dating a girl...even if isn't his teacher it's still ok with me...i mean i want jin to have a girlfriend...you know!...his big enough,let him date!..hahaha

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Feb 2nd, '08, 09:46

OMG...it's been a long while since i've last checked about Jin... :O

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 2nd, '08, 12:13

hi leenkath...it's been a while since you stop here...

well i just recovered from a two weeks off w/o computer...hehehe..and now im back and then i miss a couple of pages..hehehe

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 3rd, '08, 01:12

shosef wrote:and now i'm addicted to Fight All Night and Wilds of My Heart again.....and i must say i'm proud of myself cuz now i can sing along with KAT-TUN now...

*again at yesterday's episode of Music Station....Kame's shrieked again at the end of the intro of LIPS...and i'm happy cuz Jin talked a bit...Kame and Jin even laughed when Jin said something....all i know was Jin said "Excuse me" or "Sorry", however you want to interpret it...wonder what he said,it must have been funny....and Kame kept finishing Jin's sentence or helping Jin to find the words...LOL....
LOL In my case is Seiten no hekireki, curios, i didn't like the song at first

Once again i have to say that this song has been really good for him like if he had found something that really interest him :) i am happy with that and in the making of he looks to be having time too!!

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah i'm happy that jin went and saw her... good relations with teacher is good.. i ahev good realtions with my teachers...well alot of my teachers.... and i try to see them when ever X__X btu i can't fin the time...

The thing i worry is i won't have a chance... but i feel if i tell eveyone this that i;ll be bashed about it....>__<sorry>__< hum... kdjkajijc.... I don't knwo what eles to say than... "JIIN wait for me to cofuse my love... and even if you say no.. let be good friend!!!!!"
Yup, it is important and even if you don't have tehm it is important to be polite :)

LOLL To that last :lol

yellowgirl wrote:ginoru, u still remember me..well i just finished watching the pv and it was so nice...jin was so HOT..u know wat i mean?!..he was freakin hot there...hehehe

about jin dating a girl...even if isn't his teacher it's still ok with me...i mean i want jin to have a girlfriend...you know!...his big enough,let him date!..hahaha
Of course i remember! Sometimes i think i have been in this thread like forever XD i know who comes and goes LOL

He was, i was only looking at him and my baby Ueda, ok i spared time to look at kame's make up and Junno, love to look at junno :)

Yes, he would like to have a girlfriend, he'd be more relawed maybe...or he just needs to travel more LOL joking i am all for him and a girlfriend, all kt if i can ask!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 3rd, '08, 03:24

I just listened to the other 2 tracks, LOVE and MESSAGE FOR YOU, and i must say...it didn't really do much to me...

LOVE

*the intro is strong... piano is good....don't like the chorus...it sounds like one of the 90s song that i want to forget (don't get me wrong, i love the 90s rock scene, the pop scene gave me the headache).....

MESSAGE FOR YOU

*i wish they didn't do that distortion of the voice...i hate it....Jin's voice is good here....they remind me of the boybands (like backstreet boys)...

I WANT MY OLD KAT-TUN BACK...i wish they'll write their own songs again (especially Jin cuz he's good at it)....only LIPS was the ok among them..(and i still didn't like it)..don't get me wrong i still love them...but the songs...ugghh...

THE MAKING OF LIPS vid looks very very good....and it looks like fun....all of KAT-TUN seems happy...and Jin looked over Kame's shoulder cuz he wants to see the pics that Kame took with his digital cam...can't wait to dl it...
Last edited by shosef on Feb 3rd, '08, 03:34, edited 2 times in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 3rd, '08, 03:27

I want Jin and Ueda to write another duet song :cry: So I can have more inspiration to write JinDa fics XD

I miss old KAT-TUN too >< Even though I just recently got into them XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 3rd, '08, 03:37

shosef wrote:I just listened to the other 2 tracks, LOVE and MESSAGE FOR YOU, and i must say...it didn't really do much to me...

LOVE

*the intro is strong... piano is good....don't like the chorus...it sounds like one of the 90s song that i want to forget (don't get me wrong, i love the 90s rock scene, the pop scene gave me the headache).....

MESSAGE FOR YOU

*i wish they didn't do that distortion of the voice...i hate it....Jin's voice is good here....they remind me of the boybands (like backstreet boys)...
You know, when i read your comment about 90's rock, i don't know why but "monster ballads" came to mind. LOL.

I still haven't listened to the other tracks yet since i'm waiting for my single to arrive. February 6th is just around the corner. :-)

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 3rd, '08, 03:56

ginoru...kame's make up there was so rockish..i like it..with those eyeliner...i think jin put also eyeliner...i didn't recognize junno in the pv bcoz i was bc looking at jin's face..hahaha

i think jin has a girlfriend ryt now he just make it a secret..hahaha, so everybody won't know...

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 3rd, '08, 04:17

Ginoru wrote: KuroiUsagi NanaTorigawa Robina XD Why the fuss?? LOL i really find it quite nice even gallant; i am an englis teacher myself and if one of my students, wich i tend to have a good relation with, knew i was in the town and did nothing to say hello to me i'd be dissapointed
:lol you can say i was sooo curious :P and wait a min~ YOU are an english teacher O_O really, i thought that you are a college student? just thought you are :D i still have a good relation with some of my teachers until now and i am happy about it...ok! i think i am going off topic :P

@Shoef: I still love Fight All Night & Love or Like :wub: and still i didn't listen to the LOVE & MESSAGE FOR YOU but when i dl them and i will listen to it for sometimes then give my opinion :D

I saw some caps on mixmin199 LJ and i just can't wait to dl it soooo excited about it :w00t:

@KuroiUsagi: I totally wish that Jin & Ueda can wrtie new song! i miss KAT-TUN old songs but still hope in the future Jin can write new songs :D

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 3rd, '08, 04:55

I just listened to the other songs on the single =/ I think they're okay but not at catchy as NEWS XD I don't like Message for You that much though, sounds a little too techno for me XD

I really like Jin's voice in the first line of LOVE XD (for some reason the song reminds me of Baby It's You, one of the Bleach theme songs :lol)

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Feb 3rd, '08, 04:55

LOL i don't have any idea of what you are saying...

for what drama was the latest single?. :roll

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 3rd, '08, 04:56

It was for Kame's 1 Pound no Fukuin

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 4th, '08, 00:48

shosef wrote:I just listened to the other 2 tracks, LOVE and MESSAGE FOR YOU, and i must say...it didn't really do much to me...

I WANT MY OLD KAT-TUN BACK...i wish they'll write their own songs again (especially Jin cuz he's good at it)....only LIPS was the ok among them..(and i still didn't like it)..don't get me wrong i still love them...but the songs...ugghh...

THE MAKING OF LIPS vid looks very very good....and it looks like fun....all of KAT-TUN seems happy...and Jin looked over Kame's shoulder cuz he wants to see the pics that Kame took with his digital cam...can't wait to dl it...
Listened them already, the only thing i can say is that they sound like a vocal experiment and have a feling of not finished to them, Lips is definetelly better! After this two songs i can swear kattun is not made to sing popish Je songs!! Thank kami!

I also want them to write their own song those are some of teh best, but some of them cannot write them...old kattun was really good but i hope so much more for the new direction they hace taken with Lips, definetelly the gfood path to them...problem on those side b songs, like always!

Yup he looked and Kame ignored him XD LOL It was ok but Kt F was funnier, Koki was hyper in this and he and kame are definetely married LOLL All were making fun of Maru but my baby Ueda was so quiet...i know is down (don't want to say depressed) i want him to be more cheerful :(

KuroiUsagi wrote:I want Jin and Ueda to write another duet song :cry: So I can have more inspiration to write JinDa fics XD

I miss old KAT-TUN too >< Even though I just recently got into them XD
Well Ueda wasted no time to ask Jin to do so, it is up to Jin to decide now ;)

I knew i had sen you around Butterfly livejournal ! XD

Why miss old kattun? reflect on it and see how they have evolved is better :) and anyway it is not as things can be changed, they can only go forward now (crossing my fingers to keep them in rock !!!)

yellowgirl wrote:ginoru...kame's make up there was so rockish..i like it..with those eyeliner...i think jin put also eyeliner...i didn't recognize junno in the pv bcoz i was bc looking at jin's face..hahaha

i think jin has a girlfriend ryt now he just make it a secret..hahaha, so everybody won't know...
Jin had some yup, you should have seen my face with the preview :roll kame make up OoO Junno's hair OoO!!! and me repeating thank kami thank kami and been incoherent, thinking Laruku is right Kattun is the best Je has and will have...not tha ti didn't know that already LOL but having the jrockers, big names thinking that too makes me really happy

I think he should go in the open! LOL If he is not hiding there's no news to disclose!! :lol

Robina wrote::lol you can say i was sooo curious :P

and wait a min~ YOU are an english teacher O_O really, i thought that you are a college student? just thought you are :D i still have a good relation with some of my teachers until now and i am happy about it...ok! i think i am going off topic :P

I totally wish that Jin & Ueda can wrtie new song! i miss KAT-TUN old songs but still hope in the future Jin can write new songs :D
XDXD Curiosity killed the cat!! LOLL

I have already finshed college, history of art and archaeology, but i have been teaching english for six years already too :) For a time it was crazy when i had to do everything at the same time college, giving clases and singing in the opera chorus XD

Me too, i want Jinda to write more songs toguether or collaborate, one writting a part for the other :) they sound really great toguether (in fact they were the ones that made me stay with Kt ;) ) But what about Jinda doing a concert? just the two of them? i'd love to see that!!!

I think Jin will write a song, wait, he said he had written two already! well if they release an album this year it will sure have a solo by him

KuroiUsagi wrote:I just listened to the other songs on the single =/ I think they're okay but not at catchy as NEWS XD
THANK KAMI!!! I would murder Kattun for sure if they sounded like News!!! No please! there is too much Je in je let Kattun be good and original !! LOLLL ( Ok i can concede that sayaendo is catchy XD)

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Feb 4th, '08, 06:28

isn't this guy dating that chick kato rosa or something???

yukari_mousy

Post by yukari_mousy » Feb 4th, '08, 06:47

miznagase wrote:isn't this guy dating that chick kato rosa or something???
go on Hadaka no johnny's, click KAT-TUN then Gossip~ they have the whole story on that. i wish i could send a link, but the site doenst let me. ^^b

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 4th, '08, 10:41

I just saw the whole Making of LIPS vid...and i'm happy that JIn's a bit talkative there...i love the part where he was pretending to talk to someone over the cellphone, and he had this stricken face (it looks funny) Koki and Maru was like what happened?...and they laughed...and i laughed so hard when Jin, Koki and Kame were beatboxing (Maru made the x sign to all of them).....Jin and Koki looked ok....but when Kame did it i was like LMAO...what the hell was that?.....Kame clearly wasn't in his element...he looked so awkward...Maru can't take how bad it was that he went over Kame to make him stop (actually Koki was the one more bothered by it cuz he was the first one to go over Kame) and towards the end of the making of, you could see Jin laughing when he saw the vid where Kame beatboxed....and in here you could see that Jin could be the director, he just love using the megaphone....i wonder what Jin said about the pictures Kame took, and what Kame's reply was......and Jin reacting after Koki carried Kame (jealousy?...LOL)...Kame was a bit baka here, he said something in a wispy willowy voice while being carried by Koki...it was the funny....and Jin beatbox over the megaphone, and Maru must have felt threatened because he went over and got the megaphone from JIn...Jin was good at beatboxing......watch out Maru, Jin's gonna take away your role.....hurray that Kame interacted more with other members and for Jin who's getting more genki....i love it...is it me or for the past Making of videos, Junno is always sleepy?.....Koki and Jin were trying to talk(maybe annoy?) to him but Junno just doesn't react much....and watch out for Maru the hairdresser of Ueda...LMAO....they're so married...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 5th, '08, 01:05

miznagase That was just a rumor as the two thousand persecond he is always suffering LOL....

shosef wrote:I just saw the whole Making of LIPS vid...and i'm happy that JIn's a bit talkative there...i love the part where he was pretending to talk to someone over the cellphone, and he had this stricken face (it looks funny) Koki and Maru was like what happened?...

and i laughed so hard when Jin, Koki and Kame were beatboxing (Maru made the x sign to all of them).....

and in here you could see that Jin could be the director, he just love using the megaphone...

i wonder what Jin said about the pictures Kame took, and what Kame's reply was......

and Jin reacting after Koki carried Kame (jealousy?...LOL)...

Kame was a bit baka here, he said something in a wispy willowy voice while being carried by Koki...it was the funny....

hurray that Kame interacted more with other members and for Jin who's getting more genki....i love it...

is it me or for the past Making of videos, Junno is always sleepy?.....

Koki and Jin were trying to talk(maybe annoy?) to him but Junno just doesn't react much....

and watch out for Maru the hairdresser of Ueda...LMAO....they're so married...
:) yup Jin was in palyful mode there XD someone missed Bakanishi??

One of the best bits yes, poor Maru LOLL

Love to see Jin being baka again :)

Yes i wonder what kame said while ignoring Jin cordially

LOLL Jealous?? LOLL I liked the stunt of been stepped on by Koki XD poor Koki he almost believed it :P

He was imitating a gaijin girl and saying i have a boyfriend

Yep, Kame realized he looked so bored or boring in KtF and changed it Jin is doing good there ;) but the one who was more happy and hyper was Koki!!

YES!!! I love it!! from KtF onwards if a Pv has no sleeping Junno it won't be the same!!

What brought Junno making that "movement" :blink does he know martial arts???

Ueda... i was worried for him... he looks sooo down in this making of, even in the hairdresser moment he was not paying attention at all, and then alone playing with the foam...i say was worried but i am a bit better about it now because i realized the Pv was recorded a long time ago and at that moment is when he was down and Jin and Maru were watching over him all the time. I hope he is better now

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 5th, '08, 05:11

Finally!! I watched Making Of LIPS 30mins not enough for me because they all seems soo hyper and Jin~ i miss his Bakanishi :lol

Where to start? Kame and Koki :lol when Koki carry Kame and Kame said something ..i was like huh? but it funny

Ueda, was a bit space out but i love his smile~ :)
Junno, kinda sleepy or he might be tired

the BEST Part that make me laugh sooo much was when Jin, Koki & Kame was doing the beat box and Maru was doing the X-sign to all of them :lol LOL you know what they were really cool when doing it and i was rewend to see it again XD

I hope it will be subbed, and did you watch HeyX3? Jin~ smile is sooooooo kawai~ makes your heart melt :wub:

celestia

Post by celestia » Feb 5th, '08, 06:22

Loved the 'making of'. I posted my reaction in my new Kat-tun blog (
http://celestia-424.livejournal.com/) , but basically I was happy to see everyone looking much less cranky and tired than they did on the KTF making of. I wasn't too impressed with heyx3 though because they only sang part of the song, and it was really obvious that the chorus was lipsynced. The music station performance was way better, imho.

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 5th, '08, 11:20

i just saw the Making of lips..omg it was so funny...hehehe..jin,koki,maru and kame i was laughing at jin when he was pretending that someone called him..baka!..hehehe..but as wat shosef said jin was so nice doing the baetbox and maru felt envy..hahaha...

ginoru..true,true...KT is one of the most popular JE group and their senpai appreciated them...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 5th, '08, 23:01

Rori wrote:Anyone read it?
Akanishi seen on a "date"
Thu, January 31, 2008 (4:31pm EST)
The latest issue of FRIDAY magazine reports that KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi was recently seen on a date in the Daikanyama area of Tokyo.

Akanishi and the woman, described as a foreigner with blond hair, were together at a restaurant on the night of the 21st. They spent about an hour and a half there, then Akanishi dropped her off at her apartment in a high-class foreign car.

Akanishi's management says that the woman is just a friend.
Source: Tokyograph

Well he did say on Oshareism that the blondes in LA got his attention. :roll

Apologies if it was already posted.

edit: on the topic of Jins voice, he really has sounded bad at times; for example the JE countdown and where ever-it-was at new years, when KAT-TUN performed, Jin sounded that terrible I had to turn the sound down until it was Kame's turn.
:O people, it's not me, really. for several months i have coppery hair :D but then who's this girl :scratch: :glare:
Mirokujin wrote: According to what I've read, the gossip magazine Friday itself says that the woman was Jin's English teacher in LA, and she was by chance travelling and teaching in Japan for a short time, and she has left Japan already.

attached pic
teacher?? it's ok then :roll since she has left Japan :P
Ginoru wrote:Mirokujin (i still don't know how to call you hear XD) You are quite right three colds in a row can get anyone down

celestia you are right ;)

yellowgirl Hello!! I understand your computer pains XD but ...what are you doing?? go watch the PV right now!! lol welcome back ;)
teachers are always welcome to say hello :D mom,grandma and grandpa are teachers, also a few other relative too. but worrying on a rumour is natural for young fan girls :P otome kokoro, ne?? :P

good girlfriend?? who cheers him up??Image (i want kids too :wub: , but not 4 XD)

here's my virtual hafuus :P
yellowgirl wrote:ginoru, u still remember me..well i just finished watching the pv and it was so nice...jin was so HOT..u know wat i mean?!..he was freakin hot there...hehehe

i'm kind of big=old too XD jin=1984, me=1988
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: well, i believe in miracles, and hope one happens XD

if it happens for someone else, i'll be still ok guess XD
yellowgirl wrote:ginoru...kame's make up there was so rockish..i like it..with those eyeliner...i think jin put also eyeliner...i didn't recognize junno in the pv bcoz i was bc looking at jin's face..hahaha

i read that there is a relationship between him and kuroki meisa :S don't know it's still a rumour.
Ginoru wrote: Listened them already, the only thing i can say is that they sound like a vocal experiment and have a feling of not finished to them, Lips is definetelly better! After this two songs i can swear kattun is not made to sing popish Je songs!! Thank kami!
thanks to Kami-sama :pray: :notworthy:
Ginoru wrote: Jin had some yup, you should have seen my face with the preview :roll kame make up OoO Junno's hair OoO!!! and me repeating thank kami thank kami and been incoherent, thinking Laruku is right Kattun is the best Je has and will have...
yes, they are :D thanks to Kami-sama again :D

Sayaendo is nice :P
miznagase wrote:isn't this guy dating that chick kato rosa or something???
i read about it too XD that when Jimusho learnt about it, it became publishized they had to broke up :S something like that.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '08, 00:43

celestia wrote: I wasn't too impressed with heyx3 though because they only sang part of the song, and it was really obvious that the chorus was lipsynced. The music station performance was way better, imho.
I guess that on heyx3 they could not perform the whole song it happened too with KtF; it may be how the show is run, lets see what happens in Utaban

yellowgirl wrote:ginoru..true,true...KT is one of the most popular JE group and their senpai appreciated them...
At least T&T, Kinki must be proud of creating them and i think Smap likes them too; i don't know about Nagase XD everytime Jin sings one of his songs he is beaten!

SP1CA wrote:teacher?? it's ok then :roll since she has left Japan :P

but worrying on a rumour is natural for young fan girls :P otome kokoro, ne?? :P

i read that there is a relationship between him and kuroki meisa :S don't know it's still a rumour.

Sayaendo is nice :P

i read about it too XD that when Jimusho learnt about it, it became publishized they had to broke up :S something like that.
EH? it is ok because she left??! don't be mean XD he sure made lots of new friends there what if any want to visit or goes to live in japan and he is the only one he knows there?

Mmmm nop. A true fan is happy because the one she admires is happy, worrying or thinking mean of teh girls for no reason are bad vibes to him...

LOLL All my boyfriends have been younger than me but i don't belive in this kind of "hopes" or "miracles" i am kind of realistic, it is not as a fan is going to get to meet him and become his girl XD I bet he is reserved on who he takes into bed

OH MY!! You got the prize!! LOLL That one i had not heard XD sooo funny!!! Sure after meeting once on CtKt they hooked up LOL Ok i said she was cheking him but she was checking Ueda too!!! XDXD

Agg noo! It sticks to the head!! ¬¬ and it is the one i can tolerate the most XD

You got the wrong girl there XD the thing with KAto is that he drove her home once the other thing happened around 2006? Ok now we are in 2008 lets leave the past there XD

Instead of suposed girlfriends we sould be talking about if Kt will have a new album soon? (probably ;)) Jin will have a new solo? (surely ;)) Jin will be in another drama soon?? (maybe summer...autum...)
Or even just the new side b songs for lips!! LOLL

A preview ;) from momo.vox

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 6th, '08, 03:25

hahahha... Yah ALbum is cool... but sad.. i need to get a job to start my JE collection....
as soon as i get a job... buying all Kat-tun CD if i can.. or anythign JE.. (More Ka-tun.. or Hey Say JUMP)

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 6th, '08, 04:16

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahahha... Yah ALbum is cool... but sad.. i need to get a job to start my JE collection....
as soon as i get a job... buying all Kat-tun CD if i can.. or anythign JE.. (More Ka-tun.. or Hey Say JUMP)
I was thinking about that months ago, NanaTorigawa, I also need to find a job to start buying JE stuff, especially KAT-TUN. I've been over a year without a job (this sucks :-( ) but I'm still trying anyway because I can't give up, lol.

I would love to have a KAT-TUN poster in my room and look at them when I'm going to sleep and have good dreams, lol. :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 6th, '08, 04:42

shop pics of Lips pv

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 6th, '08, 04:59

@Mirokujin: OMG!!! Great shop-pics :wub: and Jin is really COOL :wub: and wait a min~ O_O heheheeee~ Jin pic with the white lips..it's for the LIPS Cover :lol

@Ginoru:
Jin looks handsome here too~ i see him handsome & cute every time :wub:

You are right? we shoudl talk about Jin new drama that will come, or his new song that he migth perform soon :cheers:

Neee~ We see him as High School role & even Salary man (in Anego) and now I want to see him as a VERY Evil guy wearing all black clothe and riding motorcyle :cheers: or even a Vampaire role and he can bit me....nooo problem with me XD

EDIT:
Credit to mixmin199

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Feb 6th, '08, 11:18

SP1CA who's kuroki meisa? haven''t heard this kind of rumour...

ginorubecause jin is way better than nagase in terms of voice..hehehe, but i haven't heard nagase's voice..hehehe

Harle

Post by Harle » Feb 6th, '08, 11:44

yellowgirl wrote:SP1CA who's kuroki meisa? haven''t heard this kind of rumour...

ginorubecause jin is way better than nagase in terms of voice..hehehe, but i haven't heard nagase's voice..hehehe
Meisa Kuroki is the nun from One Pound Gospel. She's very pretty ^^

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 6th, '08, 21:54

Ginoru wrote:
At least T&T, Kinki must be proud of creating them and i think Smap likes them too; i don't know about Nagase XD everytime Jin sings one of his songs he is beaten!
SP1CA wrote:teacher?? it's ok then :roll since she has left Japan :P

but worrying on a rumour is natural for young fan girls :P otome kokoro, ne?? :P

EH? it is ok because she left??! don't be mean XD he sure made lots of new friends there what if any want to visit or goes to live in japan and he is the only one he knows there?

Mmmm nop. A true fan is happy because the one she admires is happy, worrying or thinking mean of teh girls for no reason are bad vibes to him...

LOLL All my boyfriends have been younger than me but i don't belive in this kind of "hopes" or "miracles" i am kind of realistic, it is not as a fan is going to get to meet him and become his girl XD I bet he is reserved on who he takes into bed

You got the wrong girl there XD the thing with KAto is that he drove her home once the other thing happened around 2006? Ok now we are in 2008 lets leave the past there XD

Instead of suposed girlfriends we sould be talking about if Kt will have a new album soon? (probably ;)) Jin will have a new solo? (surely ;)) Jin will be in another drama soon?? (maybe summer...autum...)
Or even just the new side b songs for lips!! LOLL

A preview ;) from momo.vox
i started to get interested in Tokio because of Jin XD on that dance contest thing, i heard Jin singing Sorafune, and fell in love with that song :D

no, it's ok cause it's a teacher, that we talked about. of course people visit people XD if you visit Turkey sometime, surely i'll meet you :D

well, i'm happy as long as he's happy :S but i can't be sure if he is or not time to time :S

i think that ''miracle'' is not that huge :D well, someday i'll fall in love with a guy,too. i think it's not about being a fan, i mean i'm realistic about this mention,too XD there's no prince charming rides a white horse,that will come to get me or an idol who is my soulmate etc... XD but when love happens, it happens :D also when i'm fangirling i just go crazy at times :P bet he is XD

past is past :P of course the details are not true :D cause it's a ''rumour''

hope we''ll get the new album soon :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Harle wrote:
yellowgirl wrote:SP1CA who's kuroki meisa? haven''t heard this kind of rumour...

Meisa Kuroki is the nun from One Pound Gospel. She's very pretty ^^
i agree she's pretty :D i already knew her by Ginoru's Yamato cast.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '08, 22:18

Thanks dear! He looks great in those but the white lips are a bit too much!! XD

Ed: Mixmim has posted bigguer versions, but they are watermarked

Robina wrote: @Ginoru:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3726/momovoxsd6.jpg
Jin looks handsome here too~ i see him handsome & cute every time :wub:

You are right? we shoudl talk about Jin new drama that will come, or his new song that he migth perform soon :cheers:

Neee~ We see him as High School role & even Salary man (in Anego) and now I want to see him as a VERY Evil guy wearing all black clothe and riding motorcyle :cheers: or even a Vampaire role and he can bit me....nooo problem with me XD
Well he is XD but he has bad photos too :(

I was thinking about the drama but i think spring won't have it and after reading the new Tv mag interview translation i guess that igf he goes for summer he'd be exausted, Maru was talking about the NEXT CONCERT!!!!! it spunds like the next cons are close ;) so i'll go for autum drama

He wants to play a bad guy too, i'd like him to do something in romance too

I guess that everytime he is near a good looking girl he is going to be pointed as dating her poor guy,people should think thta he is not so good at chatting up girls as he looks LOLLL

Nagase is not bad but he makes curious versions of the songs he is given...

SP1CA wrote:i started to get interested in Tokio because of Jin XD on that dance contest thing, i heard Jin singing Sorafune, and fell in love with that song :D

no, it's ok cause it's a teacher, that we talked about. of course people visit people XD if you visit Turkey sometime, surely i'll meet you :D

well, i'm happy as long as he's happy :S but i can't be sure if he is or not time to time :S

i think that ''miracle'' is not that huge :D well, someday i'll fall in love with a guy,too. i think it's not about being a fan, i mean i'm realistic about this mention,too XD there's no prince charming rides a white horse,that will come to get me or an idol who is my soulmate etc... XD but when love happens, it happens :D also when i'm fangirling i just go crazy at times :P bet he is XD

past is past :P of course the details are not true :D cause it's a ''rumour''

hope we''ll get the new album soon :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i agree she's pretty :D i already knew her by Ginoru's Yamato cast.
Sorafune is catchy, it is one of the few songs i don't mind getting into my head XD if i have to choose it'd be Mabo in Tokio, he seems to like certain risks ;)

I'll meet you in Spain too ;) teacher or not she can be a friend 8)

You'll know, he tends to be cheerful and shine when he is happy :)

I know but i was not talking about normal love but the fangirling about idols related one

Isn't it curious how rumors run faster than true news?!

Maru has already talked about new live concerts....and that means new album!!! We will know soon

I found it incredible funny that my Yamato cast was acurate at least in pairing Kame and Meisa LOLL

I like Jin here Credit to mixmin199

And she is right it looks like a movie poster XD LOLLL

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 7th, '08, 02:04

Ginoru wrote: I like Jin here Credit to mixmin199

I like Jin there too :faint: Looks almost bad ass :P

And now the picture got me imagining Akameda (is that even a name for the pairing? XD)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 7th, '08, 02:14

Ginoru wrote:
I know but i was not talking about normal love but the fangirling about idols related one

Isn't it curious how rumors run faster than true news?!

I found it incredible funny that my Yamato cast was acurate at least in pairing Kame and Meisa LOLL
as long as we don't make them obsessions, it's ok i think :P

yes, they do XD

same for me :S you must have some kind of psychic abilitiy :lol

KuroiUsagi wrote:
And now the picture got me imagining Akameda (is that even a name for the pairing? XD)
now you created one :P Akamedakimaruguchi = KAT-TUN and now i created another :P XD XD XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 7th, '08, 02:40

KuroiUsagi wrote:I like Jin there too :faint: Looks almost bad ass :P

And now the picture got me imagining Akameda (is that even a name for the pairing? XD
He does but i like that 8)

Yup Akameda exists, for what i know it is quite popular in the fandom with kame as the bad guy.... yes i have weird friends that inform me of this things and don't like kame XD LOL

SP1CA wrote: as long as we don't make them obsessions, it's ok i think :P

same for me :S you must have some kind of psychic abilitiy :lol

now you created one :P Akamedakimaruguchi = KAT-TUN and now i created another :P XD XD XD
Yup, obsesions are bad things but being playful is not bad

I have but not for those things! :roll

Leave junno out LOL he never mixes!!

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 7th, '08, 02:55

Ginoru wrote:I like Jin here Credit to mixmin199

Yeah, that pic really looks like a movie poster. I'm imagining in my mind right now a KAT-TUN movie, lol XD It wouldn't be a bad idea.And THAT is a hot pic I would love to have in my room, lol. XD

KuroiUsagi: Akameda, hehe, you created a new name pairing here and it's not a bad one.

SP1CA: Akamedakimaruguchi. Another pairing name. Wow, at first it was hard for me to read it, lol. It is so looong for me to read it, but it's funny if you try saying it.
I was at first like A-KA-ME-DA-KI-MA-RU-GU-CHI. XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 7th, '08, 03:46

i wrote it but... XD when i try to read it now, it feels like saying something-mariguchi XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 7th, '08, 04:23

hahah.. randoem names... anyway.. i was lookign around and found this..

jin so cute.. speakign chinese.. he makes me think of my brother when he was like 2-3 years old.. he did thta look in the camera liek that.. hahah....

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 7th, '08, 04:38

Ginoru wrote: Well he is XD but he has bad photos too :(

I was thinking about the drama but i think spring won't have it and after reading the new Tv mag interview translation i guess that igf he goes for summer he'd be exausted, Maru was talking about the NEXT CONCERT!!!!! it spunds like the next cons are close ;) so i'll go for autum drama

He wants to play a bad guy too, i'd like him to do something in romance too

I like Jin here Credit to mixmin199
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5162 ... 9f4lb8.jpg

Did you see Kame and Jin photo-shop? the ones posted at mixmin199..... I was looking the one with white lips that Jin had and then mom pop on my back and said what the hell is this? (good thing i wasn't eating :lol or i will chock)

so means Jin might have drama at atumn? Jin in a romance role... i would love to see him too~ i would like to see him in different roles :cheers:

and CONCERT!! O_O WOW!! it will be great and that means that they are all will be buzy~

and about the pic~
one sentence "Jin is soooo handsome" :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 8th, '08, 01:13

Robina wrote:Did you see Kame and Jin photo-shop? the ones posted at mixmin199..... I was looking the one with white lips that Jin had and then mom pop on my back and said what the hell is this? (good thing i wasn't eating :lol or i will chock)

so means Jin might have drama at atumn? Jin in a romance role... i would love to see him too~ i would like to see him in different roles :cheers:

and CONCERT!! O_O WOW!! it will be great and that means that they are all will be buzy~

and about the pic~
one sentence "Jin is soooo handsome" :wub:
Yes saw them Kame has a couple really good but then he also has tht one with the obachan slippers XD XD LOLL. Love the one og Jin in a sofa? couch?...

LOL your mom is right all of us are wondering what the heck is that white thing!! :lol

I don't know but it seem the most probable time for him, as Maru has mentioned concert that happens in summer for them so unless he wants to be exausted better autum, spring is not really out but it would be another rush drama and i'd like him to be in something better prepeared

Concert also means another album ;)

Yes he is :) but the colors and light are great too, he reminds me of something from the past

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 8th, '08, 05:37

Hmm question. Does anyone know when or have a picture of when Jin wore this necklace:

http://simply-tofu.com/SimplyTOFU/nfosc ... cts_id=299

I saw it on the site and thought it was really pretty. Might buy it XD Just wanted to know when he wore it

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 8th, '08, 17:57

i think around USA trip period

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 8th, '08, 20:06

ok...now i still have to see Music Station and Utaban....i hope that it'll be good...glad to read that the cast of Yukan Club still meet up sometimes...and so cute when Maru got surprised that Jin, Junno, Toma, Yoko and there were some other k8 members went to his house before going to the Johnny's countdown....they played cards and when it's near the time they went out...but to Maru's surprised they cleaned up before leaving....LMAO...so nice of them...i love JE boys getting together...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 8th, '08, 23:33

[quote="shosef"]ok...now i still have to see Music Station and Utaban....i hope that it'll be good...
and so cute when Maru got surprised that Jin, Junno, Toma, Yoko and there were some other k8 members went to his house before going to the Johnny's countdown....they played cards and when it's near the time they went out...but to Maru's surprised they cleaned up before leaving....LMAO...so nice of them...i love JE boys getting together.../quote]

Utaban was ok but Music Station has been the best performnace they have done of Lips!! really great, Jin was having a good time screaming to the fans that were surrounding them :) Koki and Maru were really really funny XD those guys !! Junoo has darker hair :( Kame still has some problems with reacovering rithm and Ueda changed the pink thingy for a black one and looks like Sparkling, he was really cutee ;)

I don't see Maru really surprised here XD
It was Yoko who began cleaning and made all the rest do the same

I think that since Yukan Kt and K8 are a bit closer ;) They even want to interschange Maruyama for Jin XD LOLL Love how they like to joke around.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 8th, '08, 23:44

Ginoru wrote:
:D Yoko is great. by the way i'm really happy with that photo. i can show it to a dear friend who likes Tomacan (not chan i meant can :D some Turkish thing) and her twin likes Pi, we always talk about them XD :wub: :wub: :wub: they're my eltichantachi :mrgreen:

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 9th, '08, 10:37

Ginoru wrote: I think that since Yukan Kt and K8 are a bit closer ;) They even want to interschange Maruyama for Jin XD LOLL Love how they like to joke around.
I think Jin's comfortable with k8 (and i think Junno is too and of course Maru...who couldn't get along with Maru-kun? he's like Keii-chan..everybody likes these two people in JE..)..i mean like what Yoko said...he wouldn't think twice about going inside the room of Jin and Junno but he gets shy when it's KAT-TUN's room..so when there was a concert, Junno and Jin went to k8's room to play with Yoko and the rest of k8...so i think they're a bit closer now, come to think of it i haven't seen that much interaction of k8 and KAT-TUN before...it was always NEWS and KAT-TUN...and who wouldn't have fun with k8 around?..they're wacky and they have this bond like brothers.....and may i say i love Toma..please let him debut with Hasejun already....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 9th, '08, 14:54

yes, Tomacan gotta debut :(

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Feb 9th, '08, 15:25

Ginoru wrote:I don't see Maru really surprised here XD

I think that since Yukan Kt and K8 are a bit closer ;) They even want to interschange Maruyama for Jin XD LOLL Love how they like to joke around.
I'm loving this pic. Junno's smile in this pic makes me melt :wub: :wub: :wub: He looks so kawaii and gorgeous here. And Jin with the sunglasses, it makes him looks so hot (he always been the hottie, lol :wub: ) Love Toma-chan here, hehe, he's so kawaiiiiiiiii :wub: It feels good to know that how these guys are getting closer and enjoy. :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 10th, '08, 00:57

shosef wrote:I think Jin's comfortable with k8 (and i think Junno is too and of course Maru...who couldn't get along with Maru-kun?

i mean like what Yoko said...he wouldn't think twice about going inside the room of Jin and Junno but he gets shy when it's KAT-TUN's room..so when there was a concert, Junno and Jin went to k8's room to play with Yoko and the rest of k8...so i think they're a bit closer now,

come to think of it i haven't seen that much interaction of k8 and KAT-TUN before...it was always NEWS and KAT-TUN...and who wouldn't have fun with k8 around?..they're wacky and they have this bond like brothers.....

and may i say i love Toma..please let him debut with Hasejun already....
I think it is hard not ot feel comfortable with the eitos, they are down to hearth guys and easy going. Of course Junno feels comfortable with them he is a lot like them and he si good friends with Okura :)

I think that he feels comfortable with them now because he has got to know two of Kt better, but i bet that through Jin and Junno he will get along with at least other two KT members :)

Oh they had! but as money commands it, there was a time when News and Kattun were promoted toguether out of need, pretty boys+ good band= money, while K8 were singled...

Agree but Toma has it difficult to debut, and time keeps passing, but hey! according to Cd Japan he has already debuted, read it in kattunlove, shige is not listed in news and in his place they have Toma XD

ayachan2007 wrote:I'm loving this pic. Junno's smile in this pic makes me melt :wub: :wub: :wub: He looks so kawaii and gorgeous here. And Jin with the sunglasses, it makes him looks so hot (he always been the hottie, lol :wub: ) Love Toma-chan here, hehe, he's so kawaiiiiiiiii :wub: It feels good to know that how these guys are getting closer and enjoy. :D
Junno is cute but he should keep his hair clear and long!

Jin and night glasses LOL I always wondered why famous people use dark glasses at night XD it makes them more obvious!!

I like Yoko there, black hair fits him well

I think Kt and K8 get along well even if it is not shown in publicity

And girls! Remember not to requote pics!! Makes pages heavier!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 10th, '08, 01:13

yoko and jin looks hot in that picture! 8Dv

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Feb 10th, '08, 01:19

When does Jin not look hot XD

Lol did they take that picture in the elevator?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 10th, '08, 01:31

i'm watching Music Station performance right now, Jin's reall cool :wub: :wub: :wub:
Kame looks tired, kind of ojisan :S also within Koki there must be a Fred Durst, i've realized it XD

and yes, Jin always looks hot, cool, nice, cute.... like all the nice adjectives are made for him XD :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 10th, '08, 01:46

KuroiUsagi wrote:When does Jin not look hot XD

Lol did they take that picture in the elevator?
He had a time when he did not look so good, he was so sick and sad tehn :( hate that time photos....

Yes!! It was Toma!! Guess he did it with his phone, that pic was in one of the recent mags in his section

Off topic: Did you watch the videos i sent you?

SP1CA wrote:i'm watching Music Station performance right now, Jin's reall cool :wub: :wub: :wub:
Kame looks tired, kind of ojisan :S also within Koki there must be a Fred Durst, i've realized it XD

and yes, Jin always looks hot, cool, nice, cute.... like all the nice adjectives are made for him XD :wub: :wub: :wub:
The best one up to date! I really love that performance, it felt like a real concert

Kame has to be tired it is not only a drama but gym and sports all days too

Koki and Maru were really funny! they looked like drunkards at one point XD

By the way, just remebered someone asked my meseenger address to add me, can't remember who was but whomever is interested pm me ok? ;)

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 10th, '08, 06:15

Ginoru wrote:
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1980 ... ionoi7.jpg

This pic is really nice, friends going together and enjoying there time :)
Jin looks HOT as always :wub: & Junno smile is soo nice and kawai~ in here

and all look great :cheers:

and anooo~ a new info, i didn't know that Junno is a friend of Ohkura

and the lastest Music Station Performance of KAT-TUN is great!!! i am dl Music Fighter performance and waiting to watch it :D

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Feb 10th, '08, 06:23

Hye!Juz become Jin's fan after watching Yukan Club...hehe..And now I'm digging all information about him and I'm watching his drama non-stop like crazy...hehe :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Feb 10th, '08, 07:21

niena-chan wrote:Hye!Juz become Jin's fan after watching Yukan Club...hehe..And now I'm digging all information about him and I'm watching his drama non-stop like crazy...hehe :wub:
I will recommend you to watch Gokusen 2 & Anego~
It Jin drama's and you will love to watch it~

Yukan club is really nice drama & when i am free i watch it again :cheers:

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 11th, '08, 00:55

i just read the translation to a recent tv mag...it's so cute..i am surprised by how Jin seem to be so meek and gentle when it comes to his gf....i mean it's ok if his date plan won't come true cuz he'll let the girl have her way always...just as long as he's with her...and of course, i'm not surprised that Jin wants to keep in touch with his gf always..i mean the way he's with his friends, i would be surprised if he wouldn't call his gf like 5 times a day...and girls take note...HE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS WITH NO COMMON SENSE (meaning those who don't even possess basic etiquette and decorum)...
*Koki is so sweet in the interview...i'm so right that he's gonna be a good bf...i've said this about 2 years ago to myself...

*i saw MS...and i must say i'm so happy that Kame talked about running into Jin...Kame was stopping cuz the traffice light is red, he heard a motorcycle and looked over and saw that it was Jin...they were both surprised and said "Hi", then Kame went to Kat-tun rehearsal...but alas Jin was absent...LMAO...and Jin explained that he went over to the doctor cuz he got a cold...the host was like "Why are you riding a motorbike when you have a cold?.."...and that was Maru's sentiment too....(may i add that Kame was so cute laughing all the time while Jin was defending himself...so cute..).their perf is so great here...i agree..(poor Junno, when Jin and Kame saw him outside of work, they ignored him..LOL)

*in the MF perf...Kame's shrieking was nice...and so was he...especially with the glasses...and why was it that i thought of Sailor Moon when they posed at the end of the song?...
Last edited by shosef on Feb 11th, '08, 02:27, edited 3 times in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 11th, '08, 00:56

Robina wrote: and anooo~ a new info, i didn't know that Junno is a friend of Ohkura

and the lastest Music Station Performance of KAT-TUN is great!!! i am dl Music Fighter performance and waiting to watch it :D
I learnt about it recently too, i wonder who the rest are friends with

The latest MS was great if not their best up to date ;)

shosef If you find what are they talking about in the latest Duet tell me! I am really curious :)

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 11th, '08, 12:04

shosef wrote:i am surprised by how Jin seem to be so meek and gentle when it comes to his gf....i mean it's ok if his date plan won't come true cuz he'll let the girl have her way always...just as long as he's with her...and of course, i'm not surprised that Jin wants to keep in touch with his gf always..i mean the way he's with his friends, i would be surprised if he wouldn't call his gf like 5 times a day...and girls take note...HE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS WITH NO COMMON SENSE (meaning those who don't even possess basic etiquette and decorum)...
*Koki is so sweet in the interview...i'm so right that he's gonna be a good bf...i've said this about 2 years ago to myself...
are you referring to me?! LOL just kidding.. Jin's looks deep huh?! Hmmm...a bit picky.. :)

*nods* *nods* I must agree about Koki-kun. He's gonna be a really good boyfriend. :)
A must-have bf ne? :wub: :lol

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 11th, '08, 12:06

shosef wrote:i am surprised by how Jin seem to be so meek and gentle when it comes to his gf....i mean it's ok if his date plan won't come true cuz he'll let the girl have her way always...just as long as he's with her...and of course, i'm not surprised that Jin wants to keep in touch with his gf always..i mean the way he's with his friends, i would be surprised if he wouldn't call his gf like 5 times a day...and girls take note...HE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS WITH NO COMMON SENSE (meaning those who don't even possess basic etiquette and decorum)...
are you referring to me?! LOL just kidding.. Jin's looks deep huh?! Hmmm...a bit picky.. :)

*nods* *nods* I must agree about Koki-kun. He's gonna be a really good boyfriend. :)
A must-have bf ne? :wub: :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 11th, '08, 14:35

shosef wrote:.and why was it that i thought of Sailor Moon when they posed at the end of the song?...
XD Sailor Moon ??
like this :P

edition:
+kat-tun-sm.wmv

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 11th, '08, 18:46

hahah that true they did look liek Sailor moon.. with those poses!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '08, 02:56

Aren't you eager to see the Love performance this wednesday?? i don't know why but i have got to really really like that song! I hope they do a good performance!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 12th, '08, 11:06

Finally after like 2 months of not mentioning Jin...Yamapi wrote that he and Jin hang out together...(for those who thought that they fought, it can be put to rest now)....and congratulations to KAT-TUN for having top KtF's first week sales...*jumps for joy*....

*don't really like LOVE but i would want to see them perform it...maybe they'll do something that would make it more palatable (ok sorry for the use of the word i'm hungry...ok let's use interesting instead) that i would come to like it...you'll never know what they'll do to the song...and who's with me in saying that there should be songs that Koki shouldn't rap cuz frankly he's got an ok voice (even better than Kame's *got bricked*)...when hearing some of the songs (Blue Tuesday comes to mind, though there's this one song that i really said that wow Koki could sing), i just can't figure out why they just let him rap nowadays...and may i say the Jin's voice just gets better and better....i'm proud...
Last edited by shosef on Feb 12th, '08, 12:45, edited 3 times in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 12th, '08, 12:14

shosef wrote:and who's with me in saying that there should be songs that Koki shouldn't rap cuz frankly he's got an ok voice (even better than Kame's *got bricked*)...when hearing some of the songs (Blue Tuesday comes to mind, though i there's this one song that i really said that wow Koki could sing), i just can't figure out why they let him just rap...and may i say the Jin's voice just gets better and better....i'm proud...
i think he needs to do more than rap,too :D his voice is really good