Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 10th, '08, 18:26

celki wrote: Hug-chan thought: why you kissin another dog huh?
Its not the first time Hug-chan has thought that you know....he thought the same when Mao kissed Fatty Yuta and Curly Jun....

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 10th, '08, 19:25

yeah they have different color and hug have some spots in his nose,I think that hug is most beautiful that the other dog :P

celki I don't know if there is a problem for kissing other dogs, but when you arrive to your home you smell different and the dog notes that :lol my dog always does that :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 10th, '08, 19:35

sahansah wrote:Ginoru That pic was of Hiro? He looks kinda like Jun (Orange Soda :fear:)

Tanaka Koki is aight Ats (Orange Soda :fear:)

one in a lifes time oppurtunity to go see Mao and people :cry:

Hold up what exactly do we know about the movie then?
So is it true that Mao has finished university in the film and has become a lawyer? :unsure:
sahansah, zi91, Murii, biniBningPunkista and all the rest that got confussed, sorry, but it is Jun in Tokyo Tower, that just proves that they can be mistaken ;)

Koki is what O_O?? XD

I subscribe that ;)

Well, it takes place a year after seson 2 finished, so it is not possible for her to have finished university, we know that Makino and F4 are going to be or face a big problem; that they are going to film in Hong Kong and Vegas, and that it will be released June 28;nothing else official

From fan reports that they have been filming in Ebisu and from what Luchs said that Shigueru, "antagonist", F4 are our couple will be in Vegas, but then again this is not official.

Murii wrote:and about Jin, you mean Jin Akanishi? I heard that Jun and Jin don't have a good relation, I don't know really :P
They are not best friends but they get along well, after all they share a common circle of friends, Toma for example. The "they don't get along well" came from a tv show where they "have a disccussion" XD LOL but then again Ueda and Ryo "also had a discussion" but on script orders ;)

ec0198

Post by ec0198 » Feb 10th, '08, 20:29

Here are some more pictures of Hug. These were taken from when Mao guested in Mentore G (program hosted by another JE group TOKIO). This was right before First Kiss started airing I believe.

edit: actually, the last picture (the one in the treadmill) may not be Hug - just some other dog they used to demo the tradmill.
ImageImageImageImageImage

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 10th, '08, 23:09

sahansah wrote:TeAsEy0shi Welcome newbie, yes me and you both, Mao does look HOT hope you post often! :thumleft: Yes Hug-chan is her dog.....

Tanaka Koki is aight Ats (Orange Soda :fear:)

Any youngers reading listen to Ats Don't Miss class!!!!
lol calling tease a newbie! :lol he is a newbie, he didn't even answer my question! :glare:

lol what is up with the orange soda everywhere?! :roll

haha well about the vegas thing, my dad said he was gonna take me anyway but i realized i REALLY cant go. I have a career fair i need to attend on the 19th! :cry: :cry: oh well, there will always be another time I can see Mao right?! RIGHT?! :cry: *cries*

Thanks for the pix of Hug-chan celki and ec0198!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 11th, '08, 01:04

ec0198 wrote:Here are some more pictures of Hug. These were taken from when Mao guested in Mentore G (program hosted by another JE group TOKIO). This was right before First Kiss started airing I believe.

edit: actually, the last picture (the one in the treadmill) may not be Hug - just some other dog they used to demo the tradmill.

this piccu of her hug chan is kawai!!! his paws are so PINK!!! lolz...
sasha---FYI yuta's not fat :glare: his teeth may not be aligned but he's not fat. :P lolz...
btw... aren't other dogs not supposed to be hugged or kissed in other countries? just asking...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 11th, '08, 01:12

^^lol i think it's just sasha... however, girls tend to be more affectionate. and i usually dont go around kissing dogs Im not familiar with lol...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 11th, '08, 01:17

atskv9 wrote: lol calling tease a newbie! :lol he is a newbie, he didn't even answer my question! :glare:

lol what is up with the orange soda everywhere?! :roll

haha well about the vegas thing, my dad said he was gonna take me anyway but i realized i REALLY cant go. I have a career fair i need to attend on the 19th! :cry: :cry: oh well, there will always be another time I can see Mao right?! RIGHT?! :cry: *cries*

Thanks for the pix of Hug-chan celki and ec0198!

wahahahaha!!!!! :lol tease??? a newbie? i just fell off my chair reading that. lolz...
and yeah, i was wondering about the orange soda too!
off topic:
i like tease's 2nd pic of maki in his siggy. she's just so kawai!!!

but i like mao in my siggy better. wahahaha.... (when it comes down to it, we all end up with our own preferences. bias bias bias...) :salut:

other off topic:
i just realized i posted on the wrong thread!!!!!!!!! so im reposting this here... ack!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 11th, '08, 01:22

sahansah Just posted the chibi "Domyoji and Amon" pics you wanted to see in the HYD film thread ;)

And regarding Jin's rumor, from Akanishi-rocks in AF
yesterday Jin was spotted by many at different places for some sort of shooting
fans are guessing if it's for new OXY CM, or ckt outdoor scenes, or others
As you can see nothing mentioning Mao there

By the way i was cleaning my HYD folders and found this pics, sure you already have them but here you have....

Posted a little thingy on HYD2thread ;)
Last edited by Ginoru on Feb 11th, '08, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 01:28

Ginoru...Yeah I totally knew it was Jun :roll LOL Well you did say Jun and Hiro looked alike when they were younger or something and well we were led to assume that piccu was of Hiro XD ha-ha you did it on purpose to catch us out :P Love it XD

Koki is aight as in his safe, cool his alright :-)

Thanks for the clarification

LOL Tease is teasin' again.... :roll ...Newbies nowadays so **** :whistling:

Cuz Kel loves (Oragne Soda :fear:)

Damn....yeah your futures important so sad you can't go....of course there will be another time when you can see Mao...you can come visit me and Mao with Maki (Thats the deluded answer but why stick to reality? Fantasy rocks!)

EDIT: OH MY WORD!!!!! LOL I started writing this round 1ish and then got sidetracked so when I finally had time to finish I see other peeps have posted XD ~ Ginoru thanks I'll go check it out :thumleft:

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 11th, '08, 01:39

I love this one! hug is so cute :-) thanks ec0198 for the photos

Do you know where I can find the TV show?

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 01:41

atskv9 wrote:^^lol i think it's just sasha... however, girls tend to be more affectionate. and i usually dont go around kissing dogs Im not familiar with lol...
XD LOL Your reply is veeeery ambiguous...You are saying that its just me who says Yuta's fat right? XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Class and subtle

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 11th, '08, 01:45

^^I wasnt even talking about Yuta at all! I was talking about showing affection to dogs in relation to Mao showing affection to an unnamed dog that looked like Hug-chan XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 01:48

atskv9 wrote:^^I wasnt even talking about Yuta at all! I was talking about showing affection to dogs in relation to Mao showing affection to an unnamed dog that looked like Hug-chan XD
XD I know!!!! Thats why it was class and subtle because it can be taken for both ha-ha....anyways I should have been more :glare: but XD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 11th, '08, 01:55

Murii wrote:
I love this one! hug is so cute :-) thanks ec0198 for the photos

Do you know where I can find the TV show?
here's some links:
http://tomomochan.vox.com/library/posts/tags/mentore+g/ -- thanks to rabu
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1tie0lws -- full video :thumright:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 11th, '08, 01:57

omg!! kawaii piccu of mao from mizuho bank!! :wub: :wub: awww.. she's so pretty!!!

wat????? jin????? nooooooo... can't it be pi instead?! pwahaha! but yeah jun and him look nothing alike :blink but rumors are just rumors i guess! i would go for hiro though if ther eis the amon angle!!

waaaaahhh! hug-chan!!! and hug-chan double haha :lol :lol kawaii! i love how she loves dogs!

erm.. yeah about jun and hiro... i don't see the resemblance too :scratch: :scratch:

hello, everyone!!!!! :salut:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 11th, '08, 02:00

rabu ur alive! ahahaha

i think hiro would be best as domyoji's cousin.. they do look alike

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 11th, '08, 02:02

:whistling: :whistling: yeah i kinda been neglecting my fandom XD

yeah he would be the best choice for amon i think... hope there is an amon though i wanna see domyouji get jealous XD

shan tomao fic??? :lol :lol :lol cool!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 11th, '08, 02:04

holy jeebers! she's alive! :O :O you need a working computer :roll Mao misses you!

Can someone tell me the full story behind Amon? Domyouji's cousin... right? Does Makino start liking Amon instead?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 11th, '08, 02:07

LOL!! been so out of it! i want hyd movie now!!!

yeah i been missing this thread too :cry: :cry: it's like a second home XD and i have kinda started on my yamaopi fic but i can't find the time to post it XD

about amon, im not sure but
i think domyouji's mom hired him to steal makino away from domyouji, like to tempt her or something but i don't think she liked him i think it's because she thinks she and amon belong in the same world... and she feels she doesn't belong with domyouji in his super rich world. basically she thinks their worlds are too different.. and amon just made that clearer to her XD something like that haha!
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Feb 11th, '08, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 02:09

:roll ....yamapinku-rabu (Orange Soda :fear:)

Yeah I was wondering about the actual plotline between Makino and this Amon...even the name is kinda odd Amon...kinda like Acorn or kinda like A Man but just not quite there XD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 11th, '08, 02:11

yamapinku-rabu wrote::whistling: :whistling: yeah i kinda been neglecting my fandom XD

yeah he would be the best choice for amon i think... hope there is an amon though i wanna see domyouji get jealous XD

shan tomao fic??? :lol :lol :lol cool!

omg!!! i can't believe my eyes! im definitely seeing you here! wahahaha... what happened to you girl???
and yeah... i want an amon for tsukasa. specifically for mao. that would add more conflict in it. its always rui! let there be a NEW guy. lolz...

TOma X Mao fan-fic is up. its actually waiting for your comment! lolz... chapter 4 is up too.
just click on my siggy. :thumright:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 11th, '08, 02:14

oh cool everyone's here today. even pinku yo!!! *hugs* haven't seen you around for a while... are you still having problems with your pc? and OMG yamaopi fic... post it post it i want to read it already~~ :wub:

btw no jin for HYD, huh~~ rumours and hearsay is all we have for now so that's what happened... gomen nasai minna-san :unsure:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 11th, '08, 02:16

you guys sound like you're seeing a ghost or something haha! :lol

orange soda? :unsure:

i'd be sure to read that :P

haha no worries i know jin rumors are just rumors haha! :lol

*hugs* i would want to post it but still needs a bit of tweaking haha
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Feb 11th, '08, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 11th, '08, 02:20

sahansah wrote::roll ....yamapinku-rabu (Orange Soda :fear:)
what's with the orange soda??

I LIIIIKE IT! LOL

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 11th, '08, 02:26

you guys are going crazy i couldn't even follow! lolz....
did someone ask what's amon's role was in the manga???
does anyone know???

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 02:27

Jo no probs any news is NEWS!!!!! :thumleft:

Cuz Rabu you're like a ghost.........(Orange Soda :fear:)

BTW Bini I sent you a PM
Last edited by sahansah on Feb 11th, '08, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 11th, '08, 02:28

i've tried to explain it but maybe Ginoru could do it better when she's here XD :lol

makino had many cute guys in the manga... wish they could bring them in the movie XD

sasha (rootbeer) i am not!!! well... yeah i am haha!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 11th, '08, 02:36

yep HYD is all about cute blokes galore *bad attempt at sounding british*

for sasha
poor man u. let's just hope arsenal didn't win today, ne~~~ :mrgreen:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 11th, '08, 22:54

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
i think domyouji's mom hired him to steal makino away from domyouji, like to tempt her or something but i don't think she liked him i think it's because she thinks she and amon belong in the same world... and she feels she doesn't belong with domyouji in his super rich world. basically she thinks their worlds are too different.. and amon just made that clearer to her XD something like that haha!
Not her mother again. Her mother has casued so much rift already I don't think they would allow her to cause some more.....It just would seem repetitive.

Anywho I've kinda written a one off story it has Mao ( I say Mao but er yeah # Its bizarre) and some of you guys XD

On my blog...the lastest.

celki

Post by celki » Feb 11th, '08, 23:12

reported by zin1222 at LSS Forum

the staff diary of mao's official site have been updated tonight. it talked about mao's tight working schedule.
on sunday, mao was filming hyd final for whole night(with jun, of course). and the filming was finished until the next morning. and then mao went home to rest for a while. and she went to film her new cm at noon. after the filming of the cm, she went to the beauty salon directly. mao was tired and she fall asleep in the beauty salon.
poor mao-chan!
but she said, luckily she hasn't got a cold. and she will take good care of herself because she'll go to oversea for shooting the movie soon.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 11th, '08, 23:58

yaaaaah thanks celki :-) Wow such a quick update from her staff diary again! Mao better take care of herself ne!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '08, 04:33

yamapinku-rabu wrote:i've tried to explain it but maybe Ginoru could do it better when she's here XD :lol

makino had many cute guys in the manga... wish they could bring them in the movie XD
Me? Ok, but what about let him explain himself ;) those were some funny chapters F4 scared of Makino LOL and had one of the best scenes of the whole manga too, but many htings of this arc were already in HYD2 so it is good that the mangaka is writting the story of the film too...

Best scene ever with the rain one ;)
She had much more guys than Domyoji girls (i would have liked to see Kin-san), that's what i found weird about HYD2, but then again that season had one of the best Makino moments, in the hospital kicking the bars XD

celki wrote:reported by zin1222 at LSS Forum
because she'll go to oversea for shooting the movie soon.
From Jun's thread here
kiki wrote:that was funny since she wrote on her blog that she so happy taking shoot with jun and how he so nice.
anyway new about HYD. filming is in hk right now and will film until sunday then would got to LAs Vegas

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 12th, '08, 05:48

How can she be in HK if she's about to film a CM? OH lol maybe another Mizuho Bank CM :roll

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 12th, '08, 09:31

Eeeehhh Jin Bakanishi rumored to be in hyd movie? :blink Heheheh that would be weird...I used to love the guy with an unholy passion, though now he's looking pretty bored and pissed lately. Like he hates his life or like he hates being in kat-tun or something. LOL. XD
You guys got all crazed up about hug-chan huh. rofl! :P
woah her schedule... :blink :blink :blink ... No wonder she's so thin! She's too stressed!
I can only imagine her sleeping on the salon chair with, like, curlers on her hair... :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 12th, '08, 19:39

Ginoru wrote:

Best scene ever with the rain one ;)
Erm these links are not working Ginoru :unsure: (Don't shoot the messenger XD)

thanks Celki for the news!

Awww bless falling asleep in the salon XD Imagine if she walked out with Pink hair or some weird style she did not request becasue one of the hairdresser's thought it would be funny....I know its very unlikely and if that hapened that hairdresser would in all cases get the boot....not to imagine Mao throwing a tantrum and perhaps even suing the parlour for misconduct...heh I thought the whole situation sounded funny....never mind :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '08, 20:52

sahansah They are working for me.

By the way there is already a video of Mao arrinving at HK(link in the movie thread here) and Jun has arrived there too :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 00:44

^^that video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lMA68MPnKnk/
Mao looking great :thumright:

XDSL

Post by XDSL » Feb 13th, '08, 01:05

atskv9 wrote:^^that video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lMA68MPnKnk/
Mao looking great :thumright:
Thanks very much for the link.
I downloaded it, but the quality is really bad~~
I think Mao chan arrived in the day time while MatsuJun arrived last night @ 11:40pm.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 02:41

^^I can't do anything about the quality sorry. I was just reposting the link I found on Oguri Shun's LJ comm.

XDSL

Post by XDSL » Feb 13th, '08, 03:45

atskv9 wrote:^^I can't do anything about the quality sorry. I was just reposting the link I found on Oguri Shun's LJ comm.
no, i am not complaining
i was just say it was bad since the person clearly record it in front of the TV.
thank you very much for posting the link, really! really appreciate it.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 04:00

haha no prob. welcome to the Mao thread! :thumleft:

I know you're getting pumped about the Hanadan movie, right? XD

XDSL

Post by XDSL » Feb 13th, '08, 05:49

atskv9 wrote:haha no prob. welcome to the Mao thread! :thumleft:

I know you're getting pumped about the Hanadan movie, right? XD
yeah, so excited about it.
I am actually from HK and came to Canada to study. so how I wished i were in HK right now~
in one of the HK newspaper, it said that Ton-Ton had a car crash scene in MongKok (a district in Kownloon Peninsula) .

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 07:34

A car crash scene that's already been filmed? Sugoi! That seems pretty intense :O However, this movie does have the air of being a bit more mature/serious than the previous seasons of the drama. Thanks for the info :-)

meteoriteflo

Post by meteoriteflo » Feb 13th, '08, 07:58

can't wait to see it. especially mao; she's sooo cute!

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 13th, '08, 10:43

Bout that vid, who was the guy who first came? LOL the quality is bad and the guy is wearing a bonnet so I can't distinguish who it is...XD
Mao looks very chic with her hat btw.. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 13th, '08, 11:08

^ She looked more like a leprechaun in that hat XD ~ Just kiddin' or am I?

Those pics Ginoru they don't load for me.....is that the case for anyone else? Or is it just me

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 13th, '08, 11:43

sasha the piccus are loading for me ne... that's weird...
about the amon angle. it doesn't have to be domyouji's mom behind it. they can come up with a different background for this angle XD i wanna see amon! haha! and they should really bring in more eyecandy for the girls ne.. so more boys! haha! :lol :lol :mrgreen: and mao looks really pretty and chic!

roxie they say the guy in the video is fujiki naohito. the guy who payed rui in 1995 hyd movie XD i dunno what role he could possibly play now... i was surprised he was included ne... should have more eyecandy :roll haha! mao is chic alright! love her look ne! well, she doesn't look like she's letting her tight schedule get to her! which is cool :lol

piccus of mao arriving in HK

thanks to zin1222 of LSS

thanks to xiaotianmei of LSS

and sasha i read your story and what the... it's so weird LOL. aside from the fact you made pi choose maki instead of mao it's all cool :glare: and why did you make it like i'm this demented yamaopi fan ne? like i'm obsessed??! which on second thought... yeah i am LOL!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 13th, '08, 12:27

:scratch: Hmmm weird

LOL more eye-candy for the girls, what? the F3 not enough!!! and you want more LOL It should be the other way round we guys should be saying we want more eye candy!!!! ~ Meh Mao's like a million girls worth of candy so I get what you mean :wub:

LOL maybe fujiki naohito will assay the role of Jun's new love rival XD ha-ha-ha

thanks for the piccusss :wub: ~ Who said she looked like a leprechaun :fear:

:mrgreen: ~ See you did admit it ne? a demented Yamaopi fan :P ~ Love the new siggy :thumleft:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 13th, '08, 12:37

yikes! fujiki as jun's rival?! he was pi's rival in proposal... bring in hiro! hahaha! not him haha!

yeah who said mao looks like a leprechaun? someone should go beat him up ne? :whistling:

you like the siggy coz for once it's not yamaopi!! haha!

yeah demented.. :roll :roll i can't help it haha!

f3 is cool but they should bring new eyecandy!

i know mao's enough for you sasha

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 13th, '08, 14:19

I wonder if fujiki naohito just happened to appear the same time as Mao or what...
but if he's included in the HYD movie, I'd be happier! of coz the main concern is still Makino and F4. but I really like fujiki naohito! aww~

mao looked a bit exhausted from the photos? i wonder what superpower stars have... they can really take it; their heavy work load...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 22:38

I like new signature rabu!! :thumleft:

zi91 yeah Mao IS tired! did you catch her last staff blog entry saying how she fell asleep in the hair salon while getting her hair done? :roll

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Feb 13th, '08, 23:11

Here's an additional little excerpt from Apple Daily:

Mao arrived in Hong Kong on February 12th with six other crew members. They're in HK filming scenes for the upcoming HYD movie. Although the company had arranged for ten security guards to escort her out of the airport, it was a little unnecessary since there were no fans there to greet her arrival. Regardless, Mao was very nice. She acknowledged reporters as she was walking out and her face was full of smiles when she left the airport.

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 14th, '08, 01:02

^^ "Although the company had arranged for ten security guards to escort her out of the airport, it was a little unnecessary since there were no fans there to greet her arrival."
omg that was a bit harsh... :blink XD XD

Zohariel

Post by Zohariel » Feb 14th, '08, 01:47

Does anybody have any pics from Mao's photobook? I was just wondering because I recently just found out about this book... silly me! Hehe... thanks! :-)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 14th, '08, 02:07

roxieanonymous wrote:^^ "Although the company had arranged for ten security guards to escort her out of the airport, it was a little unnecessary since there were no fans there to greet her arrival."
omg that was a bit harsh... :blink XD XD
That was, wasn't it? :-(
WTF, CHINA?! :cussing:
If she had come anywhere near me I would've gone nuts for her and they would've needed those 10 security guards :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 14th, '08, 02:11

maotsujun in hk

1. the hyd crews are staying in nikko hotel in tsim sha tsui. mao left the hotel at 7am and went to some park for filming.
mao was so surprised about so many fans came to see her. and she kept on smiling to the fans. but someone was so rude to pull her scarf, she was scared by this misbehavior.

2. jun stayed in the hotel until afternoon. and then he joined mao for filming in central piers.
here's the link of the fan pics of jun, u can download the pics from this website:
http://cob24.sharebig.com/share.php?id= ... imtqtwxFlc

3, tonight, jun and mao will stay in intercontinental hotel to film all night long.

4. some fans said that shun arrived in hk this afternoon.

as reported by zin1222 of LSS Forum

roxie LOL poor mao-chan XD Apple Daily has the reputation of never sugarcoating their reports ne (or even reliable reports XD)
poor mao-chan some person pulled her scarf, wonder what's up with that?

Zohariel there was a link before... but i dunno where to find it now...

Ats :thumright:

edit: if only i could have gone i would have haha! i'm right there with you Ats! maybe we could have gotten an autograph or taken a picture with her with the 10 bodyguards LOL

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 14th, '08, 03:46

Zohariel wrote:Does anybody have any pics from Mao's photobook? I was just wondering because I recently just found out about this book... silly me! Hehe... thanks! :-)
I couldn't find the link anywhere so I'll just upload it for you. I'll prob get the link up by the end of tonight. :-)
edit: here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?3dyyvxndxn1
yamapinku-rabu wrote:Ats :thumright:

edit: if only i could have gone i would have haha! i'm right there with you Ats! maybe we could have gotten an autograph or taken a picture with her with the 10 bodyguards LOL
that would've been awesome ne! now that I think about it, I could've possibly done that if I went to Vegas :cry: :cry: *goes and cries in a closet*

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 14th, '08, 22:18

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
Pinku mao looks soo cute in there :wub: lol i dont know whether its her cheeks but she looks sooo cute.. XD lol

@sahansah :O newbie?? i must be in the wrong thread... :unsure:

@atskv9 lol no the pics is from a magazine

It sucks i have no time to go on the internet lately, cuz I have been working like crazy~!!!
So i had no time for Maki or Mao ... :cry:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 14th, '08, 22:47

:P ~ Tease just teasin'

Ats Don't stress over it lol, its for the best the universe tends to unfold in mysterious ways who knows your paths may cross one day and it could be more then just gaining an autograph :-)

Fans being rude.... :glare: ...If I was there I'd make sure they would have been in line....me and my little friend would have had it covered.... 8)

10 security guards and no fans at the airport...man talk about overemployment :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 15th, '08, 01:35

So many things are appearing now about the HYD filming in HK and it is going from bad to worse!!

The new videos are scary, even more scary than Jun's and it is no wonder that they are pissed off :whistling:

Some pics are appearing around too, there are some links in Jun's thread here and this new pic in http://arashirin.vox

http://arashirin.vox.com/library/post/h ... ws-02.html

Of course all credits to her :)

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 15th, '08, 02:03

^^ Uwaaa matsujun helping mao down the stairs... *heart goes doki doki* :wub:
If that's not a hint of love, what is? XD I can picture both of them holding hands down the stairs already...It really is valentines, huh? :lol
*sasha glares at roxie*
I'm soooo giddy about the movie! Especially now that pictures are being released already!
arigatou ginoru! :thumleft:

remoted

Post by remoted » Feb 15th, '08, 02:28

Does anyone have a larger version of this pic. This is the prettiest Mao kimono pic ever!!!

>_<

celki

Post by celki » Feb 15th, '08, 02:36

hi remoted

well there is no larger version of that pic but there's another piccu of that same kimono
edit: i almost forgot, scans credit to mao-inoue.com :-)
Last edited by celki on Feb 15th, '08, 02:45, edited 2 times in total.

celki

Post by celki » Feb 15th, '08, 02:40

Maotsujun raburabu :wub:

all i wanna say is kyaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~!

Here's more of Mao-chan shooting scenes with Fujiki Naohito

following pics taken from baidu
the seeing crowd makes me envious. lucky them, watching Mao-chan doing what she do best- acting.

remoted

Post by remoted » Feb 15th, '08, 02:59

celki wrote:hi remoted

well there is no larger version of that pic but there's another piccu of that same kimono
edit: i almost forgot, scans credit to mao-inoue.com :-)
AW! But thanks Celki for the other pic.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 15th, '08, 03:04

I'd bet that if there is a large version of the pic you want remoted, that it'd be on Mao-Inoue.com :thumleft: The problem is sifting through the Chinese :cry:

remoted

Post by remoted » Feb 15th, '08, 03:13

I would but I didn't make my 30 posts yet. (I had the account for about 5 months) Posting in a chinese forum is very intimidating for me.

zeiroc

Post by zeiroc » Feb 15th, '08, 04:48

wow this is awesome! We're finally up and rolling with HYD news now that they are filming overseas.

Fujiki Naohito is a pretty awesome actor, not to mention a very handsome one. This makes me all the more anxious to watch the movie. Sadly, it probably won't be available to the US until October 2008 :-(

Such a long wait...

By the way...anyone has any idea about subs for Anmitsu Hime??? :cry:

*edit

So I was just pre-ordering my utada hikaru cd and I came across this little pic of 2008 calender girls...sorry if this was posted already, but I thought you all might enjoy it since 1, 2, 3, 4 awesome actresses are in it :)

Sorry if this is ginormous..still new to posting....how do you "hide" pictures?[/spoiler]

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 15th, '08, 07:41

zeiroc looks like you almost had it. I see the [ /spoiler] tag at the end of your post.
Basically:

Code: Select all

[spoiler]text or pictures[/spoiler]

celki

Post by celki » Feb 15th, '08, 11:02

Thanks for sharing zeiroc :thumright:
I must say Mao-chan is the prettiest among the pretty girls. Well, it's just me being bias. XD

another piccu from the Hanadan shooting in HK.
Mao showing some skin

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 15th, '08, 12:03

yo check this out... a fancam vid of the cast in HK...
dont you just love fancams? XD I know I do. lol.
It's kinda dark tho...but you can hear fangirls screaming bloody murder. XD
part one
...and more screaming

edit: as you would see in the vids, the fans were uhm, a bit hysterical.XD (hysterical is an understatement) I read that there were grabbing of body parts and clothes, which angered shun but he didn't cause any outurst and was very professional about it. I dunno if Mao got harassed like the boys, though. She's very petite and it would be dangerous if she got yanked or something. LOL.XD Chinese fans are...hardcore. :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 15th, '08, 16:30

KYAAAAAAAAAAA maotusjun raburabu indeed :wub: thanks celki for the piccus ne! love them! jun helping mao down the stairs awww... too sweet! i remember mao-chan saying she fell down the stairs when she was a kid so till now she can't go down the stairs without holding on to the rail haha! and jun was there to help her... sigh... love so sweet. LOL XD

roxie thanks for the links ne! actually i didn't see them in the first video LOL. i'm like i don't know what to look for too dark haha! i might have seen the backs of mao's and jun's heads LOL or i think it is XD and the 2nd video whooooaaa... intense :blink but i guess when you see your idols ne... it will be hard to contain yourself but yeah... that was really scary all the pushing... gaaah... life of a celebrity ne? but i just imagined the f4 protecting mao-chan XD LOL coz she's so small! and the description for the video made me laugh. description for mao: too short so you can't see her LOL so true! :lol :lol but yeah it's dangerous too.... scary for someone as petite as her!

i still wonder what naohito's role could be hmmmm....

hardcore fans indeed! whoooaa...

kyaaaa~~ i wanna see the movie already but we have to wait longer.... :cry: :cry: more mao and f4! maotsujun rabu-rabu LOL

Tease yes she's so kawaii there!
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Feb 15th, '08, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 15th, '08, 17:05

omg! i'm really glad fujiki naohito is in hyd movie!! he's so gorgeous from the photos!

okay back to the topic of mao and hyd.

jun's so sweet!! i wonder if he treats all his other co-actors like this or... only mao? :wub: am i thinking too much? MUAHAHA :P

remoted

Post by remoted » Feb 16th, '08, 01:25

aw jun is helping Mao walk down. >_<

I'm Mao biased too. I think she's one of the prettiest girls in Asia. Since I'm a girl, is it weird that I'm obsessed with her? Haha.