Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Bicheonmu / Bichunmoo (SBS, 2006/2008)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Post Reply
wujou_mao
Posts: 236
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 14:39
Location: Peterborough UK

Bicheonmu / Bichunmoo (SBS, 2006/2008)

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 2nd, '08, 22:51

Bichunmoo [SBS] 24 episodes

i saw this on CB. episode 1 & 2 are out. so does this share anything with the film of the same name that came out in 2000? and didn't the chinese have a drama called Bichunmoo too?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Re: Bichunmoo [SBS]

Post by WroW » Feb 2nd, '08, 23:09

wujou_mao wrote:Bichunmoo [SBS] 24 episodes

i saw this on CB. episode 1 & 2 are out. so does this share anything with the film of the same name that came out in 2000? and didn't the chinese have a drama called Bichunmoo too?
Its a Korean/Chinese co-production and its based on the same story as the movie (which are both based on a manga/manwha)

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 3rd, '08, 11:05

Will it be featuring the same cast as the movie?

I think Kim Hee Sun is really pretty, so it'll be great if she could reprise the role. :)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 3rd, '08, 11:10

lilswtangel wrote:Will it be featuring the same cast as the movie?

I think Kim Hee Sun is really pretty, so it'll be great if she could reprise the role. :)
Nope ( http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bicheonmu ) but the cast still looks good...just the dubbing makes them look stupid. :roll

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 3rd, '08, 11:16

^Oh no........I'm guessing that it's dubbed in Chinese (as it's being aired in China at the moment) and vice-versa when it airs in Korea.

I hate dubs.......it's good enough of a reason for me not to watch it.

and while the storyline sounds intriguing and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, I'll probably skip this drama.

wujou_mao
Posts: 236
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 14:39
Location: Peterborough UK

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 3rd, '08, 17:50

lilswtangel wrote:^Oh no........I'm guessing that it's dubbed in Chinese (as it's being aired in China at the moment) and vice-versa when it airs in Korea.

I hate dubs.......it's good enough of a reason for me not to watch it.

and while the storyline sounds intriguing and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, I'll probably skip this drama.
i hate dub to, and i cant understand chinese or korean.

lol, i see what you mean. i downloaded the 1st episode just to have a look and its dubbed into Korean. [well the lips don't move with whats being said] couldnt we have just korean subtitles for the chinese audio?

i'll delete this then. i have no interest in watching something thats dubbed

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 3rd, '08, 17:56

Well I am used to dubbing since all Wuxia series are badly dubbed (strangely they dub their own language :unsure: ).
But if I watch this I will get the Chinese DVD set (with english subs) because the Korean version is cut by 10 episodes.

wujou_mao
Posts: 236
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 14:39
Location: Peterborough UK

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 3rd, '08, 19:12

WroW wrote:Well I am used to dubbing since all Wuxia series are badly dubbed (strangely they dub their own language :unsure: ).
well infact, when i was traveling in China, i thought it was bloody funny to watch Tom & Jerry cartoon, dubbed because there isnt any voices from the cat and mouse, :lol
WroW wrote: But if I watch this I will get the Chinese DVD set (with english subs) because the Korean version is cut by 10 episodes.
thought chinese drama on DVD has no English subs unless it is released in the states, and only then, the americans can buy it but not for other English speaking countries.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 3rd, '08, 19:23

wujou_mao wrote:
thought chinese drama on DVD has no English subs unless it is released in the states, and only then, the americans can buy it but not for other English speaking countries.
Yes its released by Taiseng for the US market.

wujou_mao
Posts: 236
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 14:39
Location: Peterborough UK

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 3rd, '08, 19:40

bollocks

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Feb 4th, '08, 14:41

Damn....looks interesting, but dubbed = no thanks. Reminds me too much of the old Bruce Lee movies with horrible voice-overs.... put me off for life.

Such a shame though....good cast, I think subs and original voices are needed :)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 4th, '08, 14:44

Well I think I will order the Taiseng DVD (with chinese audio+english subs+not cut)...I might rip and upload it if there is interest. :roll ...the chinese dub isnt so bad :|

wujou_mao
Posts: 236
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 14:39
Location: Peterborough UK

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 4th, '08, 17:24

WroW wrote:Well I think I will order the Taiseng DVD (with chinese audio+english subs+not cut)...I might rip and upload it if there is interest. :roll ...the chinese dub isnt so bad :|
thats pukka mate. now i am a happy chappy :D

gakinme
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 15:47

Post by gakinme » Feb 8th, '08, 17:10

Yes, please, Wrow! If you buy it, pls upload it. I watched a couple of episodes on tudou but it was hard to stream in. It would be greatly appreciated!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 8th, '08, 17:15

gakinme wrote:Yes, please, Wrow! If you buy it, pls upload it. I watched a couple of episodes on tudou but it was hard to stream in. It would be greatly appreciated!
Ordered it...will probably take a while, but should be uploaded at the end of the month. Someone is doing softsubs for the Korean version over at soompi if you are interested but I prefer the uncut Chinese version with a little better dub.

gakinme
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 15:47

Post by gakinme » Feb 8th, '08, 23:46

Thank you, Wrow. I'll wait for the 33 episode ones from you because I don't want it to be too edited. Patiently looking forward to it. :w00t:

User avatar
incube
Posts: 89
Joined: Oct 8th, '07, 16:24
Location: Buenos Aires

Post by incube » Feb 15th, '08, 13:29

WroW wrote:
gakinme wrote:Yes, please, Wrow! If you buy it, pls upload it. I watched a couple of episodes on tudou but it was hard to stream in. It would be greatly appreciated!
Ordered it...will probably take a while, but should be uploaded at the end of the month. Someone is doing softsubs for the Korean version over at soompi if you are interested but I prefer the uncut Chinese version with a little better dub.
looking foward for it . Thanks

Btw since where can i find a the chinese audio version, preferably high quality or a good stream *.*

Thanks again

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 15th, '08, 14:05

incube wrote:
WroW wrote:
gakinme wrote:Yes, please, Wrow! If you buy it, pls upload it. I watched a couple of episodes on tudou but it was hard to stream in. It would be greatly appreciated!
Ordered it...will probably take a while, but should be uploaded at the end of the month. Someone is doing softsubs for the Korean version over at soompi if you are interested but I prefer the uncut Chinese version with a little better dub.
looking foward for it . Thanks

Btw since where can i find a the chinese audio version, preferably high quality or a good stream *.*

Thanks again
There is no HQ available only the usual 150MB rmbv's...you can find them at touya's or creidesca's CB.

User avatar
incube
Posts: 89
Joined: Oct 8th, '07, 16:24
Location: Buenos Aires

Post by incube » Feb 17th, '08, 00:00

WroW wrote:
There is no HQ available only the usual 150MB rmbv's...you can find them at touya's or creidesca's CB.
It isnt in creidesca's cb anymore U_U and in touya's cb i cant seem to find it T_T

dramakid
Posts: 11
Joined: Feb 16th, '08, 05:32

Post by dramakid » Feb 19th, '08, 18:03

can't wait to see this drama in orginal version w/eng sub. i hope you will rip in high resolution. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sep 30th, '04, 03:08
Location: Germany

Post by WroW » Feb 19th, '08, 18:10

Received the DVD and as expected the picture quality isnt nearly as good as the Korean HD rips. I am trying to encode right now but since I am a newbie I am not sure about the result :roll
But the dubbing is way better than the Korean one :whistling:

User avatar
incube
Posts: 89
Joined: Oct 8th, '07, 16:24
Location: Buenos Aires

Post by incube » Mar 10th, '08, 02:24

WroW wrote:Received the DVD and as expected the picture quality isnt nearly as good as the Korean HD rips. I am trying to encode right now but since I am a newbie I am not sure about the result :roll
But the dubbing is way better than the Korean one :whistling:
any news over there ? :-)

User avatar
dethos
Posts: 36
Joined: Sep 1st, '07, 18:18
Location: PARIS

Post by dethos » Mar 23rd, '08, 16:12

at the end of ep 14 there is a trailer of a new drama , do you know this title ? thanks fot your help

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Jul 19th, '08, 17:24

I downloaded the 1.5gig 720p version and it looks great! Really beautiful scenery and camera work. A couple of questions though:

- Some people are saying it's dubbed into Korean. I'm aware the Chinese actors are dubbed into Korean, but are the Korean actors dubbed as well? Because Joo Jin Mo's and Park Ji Yoon's voices don't really look dubbed to me.

- This actor here looks a lot like Park Jin Woo, but he's not credited in the cast at dramawiki or anywhere else I've looked. Am I mistaken and it's not really him?
Attachments
bich.jpg
bich.jpg (60.85 KiB) Viewed 720 times

gyongyosil
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 26th, '11, 10:35

Post by gyongyosil » Sep 26th, '11, 10:38

Thank You!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests