Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 16th, '08, 02:09

Jun always takes good care of her, they are cute like that, good thing he is a gentleman, even her got astounded of the change towards her since their first meeting :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 16th, '08, 04:10

roxieanonymous wrote:I dunno if Mao got harassed like the boys, though. She's very petite and it would be dangerous if she got yanked or something. LOL.XD Chinese fans are...hardcore. :lol
apparently someone yanked on Mao's scarf when she was arriving at the airport or something... :unsure: :glare: :cussing:

zeiroc

Post by zeiroc » Feb 16th, '08, 06:16

Thanks roxieanonymous for posting those videos.

honestly I could not see anything, but the screaming and pushing itself made me even more fearful of crowds. However, listening to the girls' conversations it was pretty friggin hilarious!

Someone was saying "it hurts" (2:05) ...I'm assuming from all that pushing and shoving or the ears bleeding from all the screaming :blink

Then as the video was filming the van...some girl was talking to a friend asking "who was that?" (2:06) but hey, her being there meant that she jumped the bandwagon of screaming girls.

I'm sure we all can't contain the hysterical fangirl/fanboy in us, but really...it's quite scary when pushing, screaming and shoving are done. What the heck...I just might be a hypocrite...heck...just throw a celebrity right in front of me :goggle:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 16th, '08, 15:46

yeah zeroic maybe you're right we wouldn't know how we would react till they throw our fave celebrity in front of us ne! :O

i finally put up my YaMaoPi fic ne...

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 16th, '08, 18:50

remoted wrote:aw jun is helping Mao walk down. >_<

I'm Mao biased too. I think she's one of the prettiest girls in Asia. Since I'm a girl, is it weird that I'm obsessed with her? Haha.
hahaha i doubt it's weird.
becoz i'm quite sure that all girls over here in Mao's thread are obsessed with her :lol

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 17th, '08, 23:25

children! :lol
I know i told sasha that i won't be doing a mao fanfic anymore, but lo and behold last night i was motivated and began on the first two chapters! kekeke. XD
It's a sequel to my previous fic and there's no title yet. It's a yamaopi x maotsujun love triangle thing, so there. :roll
I might post the chapter today or maybe tomorrow, so if you wanna know what happens next to our dear fictional couple, you know where to go. :lol

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 18th, '08, 00:00

roxieanonymous wrote:children! :lol
I know i told sasha that i won't be doing a mao fanfic anymore, but lo and behold last night i was motivated and began on the first two chapters! kekeke. XD
It's a sequel to my previous fic and there's no title yet. It's a yamaopi x maotsujun love triangle thing, so there. :roll
I might post the chapter today or maybe tomorrow, so if you wanna know what happens next to our dear fictional couple, you know where to go. :lol
OMG roxie!!! i can't believe you did a sequel to your previous fic... and you added matsujun to that!!! kyaaaa~~~~~ i'm so happy... it's a love triangle, ne... me likey :mrgreen:
by the way please post it real soon, ne... can't wait to read it :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 18th, '08, 00:27

I have no time to bring them here but in Soompi they have a couple of pics mora from HK and a little info on Vegas

Got to gooooo :salut:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 18th, '08, 01:59

roxieanonymous wrote:children! :lol
LOL! haha i bet its gonna be so hard to pick which pairing you want in the end XD
Ganbare!

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 18th, '08, 03:09

^^ yep, i know, i'll be in a pickle which couple to choose. [although i'm a yamaopi shipper all the way...hint hint...lmao!] XD

anyway, some of you might've seen this already..but what the heck..
Mao with F4 in HK..f4 so kakkoi!

credit: Baidu

Mao's probably thinking *sigh, i love my job..* :roll

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 18th, '08, 05:47

I have a feeling when Las Vegas comes around for the next two weeks basically, we aren't gonna have much HYD news at all :-( I doubt there will be any Asian news agencies reporting nonstop over there. Unless they follow the cast XD
I wanna see a fan pic of Mao XD ...lol as I was driving back to college today doing about 90mph, I was day dreaming about going to Vegas and some how being able to get a picture with her :roll haha I should do my day dreaming in less dangerous situations...

celki

Post by celki » Feb 18th, '08, 08:30

Heming-YEY :cheers: (im using ranji's fav. expression XD) Two yamaopi fanfics to look forward to. :wub:

roxie, i loved your fanfic. I 've read it like so many times. Im ecstatic that there would be more.. kyaa~~~ and im loving pinku's fanfic too. To all yamaopi supporters, it is definitely a must-read. Also i have yet to read shan's and jo's fanfic too. Lots of raburabu ne. gambatte to all of you.

Im so loving this month, aside from the news we received from the hyd filming (maotsujun kyaa~~~), there are a lot of mao fanfics to read ne.

on another note:
a piccu from mao's departure from HK

Im so lovin' mao's skimpy short and also the high boots. She's looking sexy these days ne. Her sense of fashion has totaly matured . And the knitted cap is totally mao's signature look.

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 18th, '08, 16:07

I can hardly find any difference between Mao+F4 in 2007's HYD2 and this current photo.
It's always amazing to me that stylist+hairstylist could always shaped them back into the characters of a drama. i loved it :D

they're finally back once more!! :wub:

(but for the very last time???) :cry:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 18th, '08, 17:24

^^and what's more amazing is that Shun's Rui hair is either a wig or temporary hair dye :lol

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 18th, '08, 17:31

atskv9 wrote:^^and what's more amazing is that Shun's Rui hair is either a wig or temporary hair dye :lol
huh?! really??! that's scary...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 19th, '08, 00:03

They are already in Vegas ;) i posted the latest in the movie thread :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 19th, '08, 00:53

zi91 wrote:
atskv9 wrote:^^and what's more amazing is that Shun's Rui hair is either a wig or temporary hair dye :lol
yup! there's pics of him arriving in HK and it's definitely black but then you see him walking around and his hair is bright orange. there's tons of evidence in the HYD movie thread

and thanks Ginoru for the update!

XDSL

Post by XDSL » Feb 19th, '08, 05:40

atskv9 wrote:
zi91 wrote:
yup! there's pics of him arriving in HK and it's definitely black but then you see him walking around and his hair is bright orange. there's tons of evidence in the HYD movie thread

and thanks Ginoru for the update!
I am sorry but i can't seem to find the HYD movie thread...
would you please post the address? Thanks~~

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 19th, '08, 05:51

XDSL wrote:I am sorry but i can't seem to find the HYD movie thread...
would you please post the address? Thanks~~
Here ya go: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101.htm
Hong Kong info started being posted on page 16

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 19th, '08, 09:05

I put up a new blog for the new fic. :cheers:
http://fangirl-corner.blogspot.com
The first chapter is short, like in my previous fic. But the following chapters will be much longer.
Anyway, the first chapter of Yamaopi/Maotsujun fanfic is up, read it on your free time. :P

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 19th, '08, 09:34

hi roxie!!
i love yr sequel!! missed yr writings so much! glad that we're able to read yr fanfic once again :lol

luktal

Post by luktal » Feb 19th, '08, 10:30

i want to know now mao and jun shooting HYD in hk or not? what time go back to japan ? thankkk my dear frriend

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 19th, '08, 10:40

zi91 wrote:hi roxie!!
i love yr sequel!! missed yr writings so much! glad that we're able to read yr fanfic once again :lol
yay i got my first ever comment from you! :lol
arigatou! :thumleft: kekeke..i'll post the 2nd and 3rd chapter tomorrow.

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 19th, '08, 10:44

luktal wrote:i want to know now mao and jun shooting HYD in hk or not? what time go back to japan ? thankkk my dear frriend
yes they did, but I think they left HK now. What time they went back? I wouldnt know, kekeke. I didn't check the time. XD you are welcome... my dear friend. lol. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 19th, '08, 11:12

cool some new fanfics and stuff

roxie lol at your new avvie

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 19th, '08, 11:23

^^ yeah that's my babe Hyoyeon..i got a thing for Akon's hits and hyoyeon..weird combination,huh.XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 19th, '08, 12:22

^ LOL indeed...very much bizarre but thats just you right? Miss Bizarre :P

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 19th, '08, 12:26

^^Miss bizarre...another new nickname for me? :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 19th, '08, 23:46

The latest! Maotsujun are already filming in Vegas, they have seen the fans and waved to them, everything is going smoothly :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 20th, '08, 00:56

Ginoru wrote:The latest! Maotsujun are already filming in Vegas, they have seen the fans and waved to them, everything is going smoothly :)
Thanks for the update! :thumleft: I'm proud of my national fans
roxieanonymous wrote:^^ yeah that's my babe Hyoyeon..i got a thing for Akon's hits and hyoyeon..weird combination,huh.XD
I definitely like your siggy alot! She is very kawaii or whatever the korean word for it is XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 20th, '08, 01:36

:) I am happy with the good behaviour too, that makes things easier for Je to think good of America and Europe as possible places for their bands ;)

It seems first scene is over and next one will be in a short time, no more reports yet, only Luchs sadid that when she saw Maostsujun in the PRL tehy were quite close :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 20th, '08, 16:49

yo minna!!! i've been out of the thread for the longest time... i freakin miss this thread now. any mAo goodies? as i've back read i saw that her scarf got yanked by a fan??? :fear: scary.... :fear:

do you have any rumors what the plot line for the HYD movie is?? aside from the one that was posted from the manga...

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 20th, '08, 23:42

:shocked: I've missed that part by a fan yanking her scarf..... :scratch:
Was it to get close to her ?? or Wanting to get her hurt ??
My god, ppl are crazy !! LOL If i ever did that i wouldve pulled them close and "kiss" :whistling: but thats just mean... :lol

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 21st, '08, 00:53

TeAsEy0shi wrote::shocked: I've missed that part by a fan yanking her scarf..... :scratch:
Was it to get close to her ?? or Wanting to get her hurt ??
My god, ppl are crazy !! LOL If i ever did that i wouldve pulled them close and "kiss" :whistling: but thats just mean... :lol
I dont think the scarf yanking was that big of a deal or else we might've heard a bit more of it. Im sure it was just a nutty fan trying to get closer. Who the heck would want to hurt Mao? She's impossible to dislike!

Haha, im sure if you had tried to pull Mao in and kiss her, you would've gotten tackled :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 21st, '08, 01:19

atskv9 wrote: Haha, im sure if you had tried to pull Mao in and kiss her, you would've gotten tackled :lol
Yeah By me :P

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 21st, '08, 07:14

yeah that was probably sasha...showing his tough love for mao. XD
Damn something's wrong with my computer. Chapter 2 vanished and i have to write it all over again. :blink Wonder what mao and jun did on their free time in vegas..lol. :lol Something sinful maybe..it's Sin City ya know. XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 21st, '08, 11:59

nani? Hey Roxaflora I wouldn't yank off her scarf whats like the point of that! It's totally dumb and thats another thing with fans especially girls why do they go wild and end up in screaming hysterics!!! Its only another human beig for heavens sake...*sigh* Must be the hormones XD ~ Yeh I blame the hormones for the fan yanking off Mao's scarf it kinda happens every once in a while to alot of women the hormone yankin is released from the pituitary gland whenever a celebrity is sighted. This hormone and it depends on the concentration released (some women, poor them produce low levels of this hormone so the effect varies from person to person) casues convulsions, increased heart rate, hysteria and in extreme cases the involuntary yanking of scarfs. Don't worry some unlucky men are also possessed with this hormone. Theres treatment if you know where to look :-)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Feb 21st, '08, 20:45

Read my fan account of HYD filming HERE !

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 22nd, '08, 00:54

hamstaball wrote:Read my fan account of HYD filming HERE !
kya!!!!!!!! sankyu so much for the link!!!! im enjoying your post so much.... :cheers:

zi91

Post by zi91 » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:23

hamstaball wrote:Read my fan account of HYD filming HERE !

omg you are so so so lucky!!!! I REALLY ENVY YOU FROM HEAD TO TOE. sobs.
how i wish it could be me... i feel like seeing them very badly... especially i live in singapore; a place that they'll never come :|

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Feb 23rd, '08, 05:23

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAO GAVE A FAN AN AUTOGRAPH AT THE HANA YORI DANGO FILMINGGGG! OMGOMGGG!!! AWWWWW SHE'S SOOOOOO AWESOME AND SWEET AND NICE XP

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 23rd, '08, 05:39

edit: okay I just read what you said in the soompi thread about it and I believe you :-) You're so darn lucky! So Mao couldnt spell your name?

crazypilovee

Post by crazypilovee » Feb 23rd, '08, 09:20

oohhhhh no IT WASN'T MEEE!!!! hahhahaha.. but just the fact that she was willing to do it was really really nice xP i WISHHH i got an autograph from her! haha

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 23rd, '08, 09:58

wait what? im confused :blink who was it? i recognize the soompi name but the name could be different in DA. all i know is that someone got an autograph from Mao and someone peed next to Jun haha (lol leaving out the major details :lol )

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 23rd, '08, 11:34

atskv9 wrote:wait what? im confused :blink who was it? i recognize the soompi name but the name could be different in DA. all i know is that someone got an autograph from Mao and someone peed next to Jun haha (lol leaving out the major details :lol )
What? What the..? Peed next to Jun? :blink Fans just get weirder and weirder..XD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 25th, '08, 03:37

Mao just had a DVD release last week:

Kaidan (really hope someone rips this! not to mention subs it)
Amazon
YesAsia

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 25th, '08, 17:31

ehh?? somebody knows if the hanadan crew did arrive to japan? I read that they went on sunday, but Im not sure...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 26th, '08, 01:26

Yeah, from what I've read on the soompi thread, they've already gotten back.

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Feb 26th, '08, 09:13

wow what a long trip they've had XD
nway. chapter 2 is up. :thumright:
edit: chapter 3 is up as well.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 26th, '08, 14:37

The truth behind Hana Yori Dango lol just something I have written link in sig

On another note Mao's staff diary has been updated three times and noone has posted it on this thread? :blink What gives?

celki

Post by celki » Feb 26th, '08, 17:20

let me do the honor ne... XD

02-22-08
It mentions the Hanadan filiming in HK and that fans and the media was chasing them during shooting. It was mao-chan first time experiencing such thing. it kind of remind them of the paparazzis chasing after princess diana.

Image Image
02-23-08
mao-chan did some comics during filming in HK.
It has been disclosed that there would be a hana yori dango photobook and that pics in vegas and hk would be included.

02-25-08
it says that mao chan had a nice dinner with the staff (F4 was not there since they were still filming that night) and that mao-chan fell in love with HK food.
they ordered mostly seafoods
Image Image Image Image
rough translation by zin1222 in LSS forum
piccus credit to atskv9

edit:

mao is also to appear in three magazine this March: Movie Navi, Gyao and Cinema Square

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 26th, '08, 20:56

lol ~ By all means Celki Thank you :D

Those sketches Mao drew them right? Pretty good I must say :mrgreen: lol erm who are they supposed to be? People from Hana Dan or random sketches?

A Hana Yori Dango photobook :cheers:

Murii

Post by Murii » Feb 26th, '08, 22:44

thanks for the translation, I don't understand nothing when I read it the first time :P YEAH!! we want the photobook!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 27th, '08, 02:06

If only I had been able to go to LV, then I could've been in the photobook! :cry:

zeiroc

Post by zeiroc » Feb 27th, '08, 05:31

Thanks Celki for the update!

Yeah, it has been a bit too quiet here. I'm glad she fell in love with HK food, cause it is all good in it's greasy and yumminess! I remember when I was there I didn't even bother with the sightseeing or clothes. I was more interested in stuffing myself with tons of delicious and cheap dishes :D

Gosh that deep fried shirmp....and best of all the garlic and veggies dish is my most favorite!!
*drools* gonna go cook me some for tomorrow night.

ge ge ge no kitaro (mao's other summer film) is available on crunchyroll.com. It's the not so scary one which means I don't have to be a pansy about watching it.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 27th, '08, 15:21

^hi im new here, and a new HUGE fan of mao-chan! today i saw the last episode of HYD 2, it was awesome, cant wait for the movie(^_^)
im downloading First Kiss, i hope its good and im waiting for Anmitsu Hime english subs(these are the only dramas of mao that im interested)...

i have one request, does anyone knows where i can download Check it out, Yo!(2006) with english subs??? i saw its official site, and mao looks great..(without bangs), it was a year after HYD after all...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 27th, '08, 22:15

wow.. i havent posted here in a long time..
and i wanna ask (again) how to put an avatar in the chinese mao forum?? i had to re register cuz i forgot my password >.< and i wanna put an avatar
someone help me! :cry:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 28th, '08, 01:51

kathia_sophia wrote:i have one request, does anyone knows where i can download Check it out, Yo!(2006) with english subs??? i saw its official site, and mao looks great..(without bangs), it was a year after HYD after all...
you can download it here: http://community.livejournal.com/jdrama ... ccho%21%21
you will need a LJ account and to join that community :-)

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 28th, '08, 12:22

thank you! but the link is not working and i dont know why!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 28th, '08, 12:33

kathia_sophia wrote:thank you! but the link is not working and i dont know why!
do try this link for the torrent.
http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-d ... id=1514051

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 28th, '08, 17:34

Thanks for helping out Jo :-)
kathia_sophia, the link works but I should've been more descriptive about how to get the download links. Either way, the torrent should work too ^^

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 29th, '08, 02:38

thank you both of you, and sorry about the bother^^ and you can call me only Kathia(^_^)
im really into doramas and movies, im currently watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and yesterday i finished HYD 2...cant really wait for the movie, it will have a trailer, right?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 29th, '08, 02:57

No problem :-) Welcome to the Mao thread Kathia

Yeah, the Hanadan Final movie will definitely have a trailer. They are gonna promote the heck out of this movie and it's going to be awesome :thumright:

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Feb 29th, '08, 05:51

guys, MAO's newest MIZUHON BANK CM has been released.....
here the link: http://freshers.www.mizuhobank.co.jp/cm/
MAO is so kawaii running on the roads, glad she didn't trip down during the filming, cuz she's wearing office lady dress (lol she's not running with high heels :mrgreen:).....man, when i was watching this CM, i was so nervous that she's going to trip down...but glad it didn't happen.
she's face was so red after reaching the destination...kawaii ne:wub: :cheers:

ps. hey atskv9, i would like to ask you another favor, and that's to make me an avatar of new CM :)
the size of CM should be exact as the other one u made earlier (check out my sig. full of ur works) :roll

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 29th, '08, 06:47

Sure payton I can do that :thumleft:

I hope someone rips it cause at the moment, they've embedded it in a popup flash video which is hard to get at.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 29th, '08, 07:48

Hanadan in the news today! :D

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Feb 29th, '08, 07:54

atskv9 wrote:Sure payton I can do that :thumleft:

I hope someone rips it cause at the moment, they've embedded it in a popup flash video which is hard to get at.
ya, i think i can get it for u man!!!
just wait for couple days...i am sure i'll get it !!!
thanks again atskv9, GIFs master :notworthy:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 29th, '08, 08:01

Awesome :-) Well if you can't, I think I've got one more solution I could try in order to get it. However, I don't doubt that there's someone very talented person out there ripping it right now XD

I haven't made any gifs in a while, but I should be able to tear you up a nice one :lol

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Feb 29th, '08, 08:21

atskv9 wrote:Awesome :-) Well if you can't, I think I've got one more solution I could try in order to get it. However, I don't doubt that there's someone very talented person out there ripping it right now XD

I haven't made any gifs in a while, but I should be able to tear you up a nice one :lol
i'm looking forward it , master atskv9 :thumleft:

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 29th, '08, 16:56

her blog was updated

花より男子~ファイナル~ 香港 ④
2008年02月28日 09:45

F4ナンバーの車に、国際色豊かなキャスト。
それぞれどのシーンに出てくるかは、映画を見てのお楽しみ!!

次は、いよいよ香港からLasVegasへ。
----------------------------
香港 ~ Las Vegas
2008年02月28日 19:38

香港からLasVegasへ大移動。
成田ではトランジットのみでそのままLAへ、国内線に乗り継ぎLasVegasまで。
日本からLAまでは、ジェット気流に乗れたこともあり、かなり早めに到着。
せっかく早く着いたのに、予約していた便が欠航で約3時間待ちに…
次の出発ゲートまでが果てしなく遠かった。
到着してみるとLAからLasVegasまでの移動だけで7時間、香港からいれると約25時間。
時差を超えた長~い一日でした。
-----------------------------------
花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ①
2008年02月29日 13:26

シルク・ドゥ・ソレイユのショー「LOVE」を観劇。
グラミーをとったこともあり、チケットは売り切れでキャンセル待ち。
なんとか手に入って観れた真央ちゃんは、帰りにお土産ショップでビートルズグッズも買っていました。

LasVegasでは何日かOFFがあるので、そこで観たいショーが他にもあるとのこと。
つかの間の休みで疲れをとってリフレッシュして、後半のかなりハードなスケジュールを乗り切るぞ!!
真央ちゃん、初めてのカジノ体験もあるので、その報告はまた後日…。

translation, please (^_^)

celki

Post by celki » Feb 29th, '08, 18:45

kathia thanks for posting those up ne :thumright:

so here are rough translation, as always, povided by the lovely zin1222 of LSS forum..

02-28-08: 09:45
the first updated was about the last episode of hk filming reports. mao took pics with f4's mercedes benz and the international extras.

02-28-08: 19:38
the second update was about their voyage from hk to vegas. it took them 25 hours. they left hk and fly back to tokyo, and then transfer to LA. but the flight from LA to vegas had been delayed. so they waited in the airport for 3 hours. and it took them several hours to fly from LA to vegas. it's quite a toil in such a long journey.

02-29-08
it talked about las vegas trip. it said that when mao arrived vegas, they have few days off. then mao went to see the show "Cirque du Soleil: The Beatles LOVE". it 's a salutatory show for the beatles. mao enjoyed the show very much, and she bought some beatles goods too.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Feb 29th, '08, 19:35

^thank you Celki for your help...

Today Japanese media leaked some info about the Hana Yori Dango Final story...
---------------------------
The final part of the popular drama "Hana Yori Dango" is being made into a movie "Hana Yori Dango F (final)", and has finished filming abroad on the 29th in Las Vegas, USA. Main characters Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun were in Hong Kong from the 11th-16th, and from the 19th were filming in Las Vegas. In a very celebrity-like fashion they flew about 25,000 km around the globe.
In the second part of the drama, there was filming in New York, but this time it was a step up.

the last part says something about how Inoue Mao, who plays Makino, commented "arienettsuno!" is also going to continue but this time is going to be more unbelievable and power up to be wonderful/splendid. This is the end, so how the story develops is unclear."

how they filmed in Las Vegas at "the Orleans hotel & Casino", and in front of the Bellagio water feature, where the movie "Oceans 11" was filmed. they filmed in Hong Kong at a very expensive intercontinental hotel called "Aqua Luna."

the movie will include the announcement of Domyoji and Tsukushi's wedding, Tsukushi was given a 100oku-en(100,000,000,000yen=$1billion) tiara, which was stolen by a mystery man. So to return the tiara, they are joined by the rest of the F4 to chase after the tiara.
Matsumoto: "we are working now to make the best masterpiece. People who loved the television show, will hopefully be excited to see this work in the theater." Oguri says something about how the final movie is appropriate.

Filming will continue in Japan until the end of March.

other translation

The movie version of the very popular drama series Hana Yori Dango, featuring Inoue Mao and Arashi's Matsumoto Jun has started the filming in overseas locations. First they began in HongKong's exclusive Curiser and high-class Hotel suite, their filming was gorgeous. The total flying / travelling distance for the overseas locations are 25000km. It is an absolute scale-up of the series.

From Feb. 11th to 16th, the shooting took place in Hong Kong. 2 days were shot in the famous crusier Aqua Luna, the daily rental fee is 1.5 million yen. Also, they rented the Inter-Continental Hotel's Executive Suite Room which the daily fee is 1.3 million yen. The Suite was 630meters square with outdoor pool at the balcony. It was really splendor.

The day when they shot the cruiser scene, the Heroine, Makino Tsukushi (inoue) and Tsukasa (Matsumoto). The comic and the drama series were very popular in Hong KOng. There were 200 fans arrived at the Victoria Harbour. AFter the filming, the actors were in the bus leaving and the fans chasing (i am not so sure about this sentence, sorry)

The movie is about Tsukasa & Tsukushi's wedding announcement, the 10billion yen tiara as the wedding gift for Tsukushi was stolen by an unknown character. They then try to get the tiara back with help of F3, Oguri Shun, Matsuda Shota and Abe through Hong Kong & Las Vegas.

From Feb. 19th to 29th, they film in Las Vegas. The roulette table & 2 water fountains in Orleans Hotel & Casino were filmed. Also the infamous Bellagio Las Vegas Hotel's Music Fountain, in which the Hollywood movie Ocean's 11 was shot. Filming also took place at the surrounding Desert area.

Hana yori dango: the romance comedy of the super poor Makino Tsukushi and the rich / celebrity / handsome F4. In 2005, the 1st drama series from TBS had an average rating of 19.7% and last year's part 2 had the 21.7% viewers' rating. The tv series was shown in all Europe, Korea, Taiwan and 8 countries in Asia. The original comic by Kamio had the accumulative sales of 58 million copies.

shearch: http://community.livejournal.com/hanayo ... tml#cutid2

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 1st, '08, 00:49

Four news bits with spoilers have appeared, i have posted all four in the movie thread, go check them, but beware! Spoilers!!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 1st, '08, 23:59

kathia_sophia wrote:Image
:wub: I really like these piccus of Mao she looks soooo :wub: :wub: - love her pose in the first one makes me wanna go kyaaa~ but I won't 8)

She looks reallly radient in the piccus ~ Love her clothing :wub: :wub: Blue kinda suits her

and Welcome kathia_sophia :thumleft:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Mar 2nd, '08, 01:30

kathia-san... here's the link to download chekeraccho:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1qersp 001
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46rndt 002
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7yysu4 003

join these with HJsplit as usual. by the way this is the first CD of the movie. the link for CD 2 along with subs will be coming after this.

i upload this as i know it would be damn hard to download through torrent. so this is my little help for those who didn't get the chance to watch it yet :thumleft: