Kato Shigeaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 12:29

CB is clubbox, but I'mnot the right person to ask about clubbox because it's not working for me. :crazy:
I downloaded it from news_jpop on LJ. The whole program is up there ! U should see it ! :roll :lol

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 4th, '08, 15:40

aaaa CB does not working for either!!

icouldnt find the post in news_jpop, do you ahve the link to the post? its in shonen club right?

p[edit] i found it!!!! would like to see what happen after the vid ended.. hahaha. he's so cuuuuuute!!! nice lean bod~

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 17:11

I would like to know what the other members said after it..i mean.. we were surprised nee?
I guess they were too!!! aah <'3
I'm glad you found it! Enjoy!

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 19:46

PiZBuin wrote:wrote:
I would like to know what the other members said after it..i mean.. we were surprised nee?
hahaha tha's exactly what I'd want to know ; I can imagine that koyama made fun of him after the show and Ryo said to him "..and supposedly you're a law student '' :lol 8)
and about news appearance in utaba..OMG SHIGE WAS HILARIOUS :lol
ImageImage EEEEEHHH???!!! XD
Image :faint: Image :clap: :faint:
Image :lol

hahaha Pi was laughing so hard in the back XD
Shigeeee Image

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 20:13

marylouu wrote:
PiZBuin wrote:wrote:
hahaha tha's exactly what I'd want to know ; I can imagine that koyama made fun of him after the show and Ryo said to him "..and supposedly you're a law student '' :lol 8)
and about news appearance in utaba..OMG SHIGE WAS HILARIOUS :lol
ImageImage EEEEEHHH???!!! XD
Image :faint: Image :clap: :faint:
Image :lol

hahaha Pi was laughing so hard in the back XD
Shigeeee Image
WAHAHA !! There's so much Shigeness that i had forgotten about this! Hahah Shige is really the main person in NEWS nowadays.. Woaaah.. Pi weren't the only one, I promise! :w00t: Pi was so geeky in that show. Didn't do the immitation thing as the others.. even Ryo did! But Shige did, even with costume :wub: :wub: :wub:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 20:31

"OOOOOI " XD XD yea too bad that Pi didn't do it like the others,it would've been fun to hear it :lol and keii-chan "ooi" :lol sorry keii-chan but it was ..how to say it....weak :lol
Shige did the same figure as the one in your 3d gif like "ah not agaiin...why only meee??" :lol
i don't know about you girls but me I had my head full of shigeness these days :lol :wub:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 20:37

Well personally I dont think about Shige at all..

(looking at the pile of books in front of me and the calender saying that everything should be done by tomorrow.. looking at my eyes writing abnormaly fast.. and where? On kato thread.. why? :whistling: :whistling: In the background I'm playing latest SC.. why?? :whistling: In my head I think about :whistling: :whistling: Lalalalalallalalaa... )

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 20:55

Imageomg I'm laughing so hard!
Yap I can tell thatt you're not thinking at Shige at all Image
"lalalalalalalalala" Image
plus those gifs from your siggie are really helpfull ne :lol ?!

ah about his radio show when does it aires?does it work with peercast??!
:cry: uhhhh I love his voice :wub: and I like the music that he recomends although I didn't heard of them in my life. :D

aaa GANBATTEEE :-) :-) :D

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 21:05

Honestly I've never heard Shigetogether..
hahah this is hontouni a Shigetogether.. You and me I mean XD

Haha.. :P Do you/anyone have any links for Shigetogether (previous) airings?
I'd be AWESOME "music" to listen to while going to school everyday.. I have some Keiichan News and I love hearing them in the mornings on the bus..especially when it's raining.. UWAAAH I DARE NOT THINK HOW IT WOULD BE WITH SHIGES VOOOICE UWAAAAAH :goggle: :goggle: :music: :doh:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 21:23

well on shigespansunday community are posted only the songs that he recomends.... :-( ...so unfortunately...no shige voice... :cry: :cry:
whhhaaa listening to shige voice when it's raining...I think that I'd start to laugh thinking at shige that he doens't like the rain cz it destroys he's hair :lol and IT appears !!!:THE CATERPILLAR! hi's enemy of death XD

EDITlet's move here cz in keii-chan thread we talked about shige too :lol

aah now my stomach is in a hurricaine too :lol ....I want news to have their own shoow!!!...but'c'mon....kat-tun have one...arashi too....kanjani8 too..kinki kids toooo...wtf? it's not faaair!ok..so let's say that Pi and Ry would be too busy...but the others?I'd be content with the others too,especially KyaShige couple!

:offtopic:
yap I'll pm you msn :D
aaaaaa teshi's erotic lyrics !!!OMG when I first heard about them I was like :shocked: TEGOSHIIII ,from all the people !youu erooo! :mrgreen: hahaha even now I remember about "calm down my hot part or somethin like that " :faint: !and meannie Ryoo-chan!!!

oooo that would be great !so when it's the show?w!pls don't let your fans wainting okay? :P ahaha koyashige couple! :)) gosh now I'm thinking that at highschool me and my friend we were like that too :lol ,just now I realised :lol
Last edited by marylouu on Mar 4th, '08, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 21:37

Someone HAAAAVE TOO upload Shigetogether on LJ.. dare I ask for it on LJ.. I really wanna haaaave !! oooh.. Not I really wanna have..
Hmm.. now I dont really play the same game.. catepillar?
Hmm.. tell me more..

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 4th, '08, 21:58

hahaha I started to read again his nikki and he wrote about that
one day he was going to work at his radio show and started to rain and he was nervous cz he just maked his hair and now will be curled or somethin like that :lol and in his way it appeared a caterpillar and he took another road just to avoid the caterpillar and bcz of that he was late for work :lol
oo yeaaaaa to hear shige voice I do anything :lol

@edit"whoaa you're fast!you've already posted on news comm @sugooii1maybe we have luck!aah can I add you as friend?me=kryzya :D

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 4th, '08, 23:10

HAHAHAHAH shige shige.. :) hahahah :P

The MU links were for no use.. I cant download them :( (haha, on LJ) Buhuu.. I have a wonderful friend (bobodybob) who's uploading at least 2 eps to MF YAY ! :D
I wanna heeear !! :)

EDIT~~ I just wanna tell everyone how BAAKA I am.. I feel like crying just by listeing to Shiges voice..I got hold of one show.. and I'm listening to it now. My heart is bigger then ever ! :wub: Okay.. saying it makes me cry. He's talking about Tegomass Kiss.. song, and now it's playing... :cry: Hahah.. I'm such a BAKA!

I hope you all guys are fine and having a good time (probably asleep). And actually thank you! Thank you for bringing so mcuh joy in my life. haha I suddenly feel like Domoto Tsuyoshi XD gomen for being so serious. Bye!

namie

Post by namie » Mar 5th, '08, 12:09

I'm too want the new podcast of Shiget together... :cry: :cry:

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 5th, '08, 16:22

i found hte full game version for shige stripping!! shige looks very relaxed being one of the judges for the game, i think he though he can just breeze through, tha tis until koyama asked him to do an example for the next game i.e. POSE. HAHAHAHA

its still on the first page though, you just need to scroll. it inlcudes the games before shige stripping and after. :) there's screen shots too!! of shige!!

http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/

enjoy!!

vinyaromeniel

Post by vinyaromeniel » Mar 5th, '08, 17:59

PiZBuin wrote:Someone HAAAAVE TOO upload Shigetogether on LJ.. dare I ask for it on LJ.. I really wanna haaaave !! oooh.. Not I really wanna have..
Well... basically, someone seems to have heard your wish long before you requested it :mrgreen:

Click me
(been listening to Shige talking to himself right now, even though the quality is.. not very good and even though I don't understand about 99,9999% of what he says^^)

Yay.. and now I debuted in the Shige thread.. this must be fate *laughs*
Been reading this forum for months but never posted..

oh btw:
Shige really seems to have changed compared to.. well.. last year^^ This SC episode was :goggle: [/url]

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 5th, '08, 19:31

Yes ! I requested for it yesterday on LJ and I got a respond and a link to that LJ :D Made me soo happy.. and somehow I got my MU to work.. but 3 dloads per day :( it sucks..

Hey huys I got worlds best bday gift from a friend... a iPod bag covered with Shige.. It's Chooo KAKKOI ! It really is.. I was soo happy !

SHIGE ROCKS!!

(sorry I'm kinda slow been awake 31 hours now)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 5th, '08, 19:34

woaaa~~~ that's cool! How did your friend do it??
Can you take a picture of it? me wants to see~~~

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 5th, '08, 19:53

Oh.. I dont know If i should post it here.. but this day has been crazy. I didnt go to sleep yesterday.. I studyied from 1-5.30 when you all went to sleep.. then I got myfelf prepared for school.. which means no sleep since 31 hours back I feel like a Johnny.
Then during the last lesson of the day my knee got fucked up and It jumped out of it's place and now it's huge like a football and it hurts like hell.. But I'll still manage to somehow go to my parents house and get my camera and take photos of the ipod bag.. I really love it ! <3
I'm tired and my knee hurts.. Shige is still making my heart go doki doki :)[/spoiler]

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 5th, '08, 22:19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! PizBuin :cheers:
Kinda late ...sorry :unsure:
ooo I wanna see the gift too :whistling:
I hope that you're knee is better....take care of yourself ne?! and good night!I don't know how you managed to stay awake for 31 hours! :alcoholic:

Hello vinyaromeniel!welcome :D yea..so bad that I don't understand jap... :cry: ...and if he changed..well..like the others said...must be RyoPi influence :unsure:

thx foxhana for the link! :D ..I'll never be tired of seeing that part :D

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 5th, '08, 22:30

Eeehh~~~~ it's PiZKato's bday???? :O
*bricked* I totally skip the sentence when you said you have the best BDAY gift ever, I just jump to "An iPod bag covered with SHIGE" XD Gomen ne~~~

:party: Happy Birthday PiZKato! :party:
Coz it's to celebrate your birthday, I let you use the name ^^

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 10:59

non-angelical wrote:Eeehh~~~~ it's PiZKato's bday???? :O
*bricked* I totally skip the sentence when you said you have the best BDAY gift ever, I just jump to "An iPod bag covered with SHIGE" XD Gomen ne~~~

:party: Happy Birthday PiZKato! :party:
Coz it's to celebrate your birthday, I let you use the name ^^
Oooh.. damn.. I saw it just now!! Damn.. now it's too late.. I slept with the name over me this night, no wonder I had such a Gooood sleep! :heart: Thank you Angel :P :roll

@ Maylouu ~~ I wasn't supposed to upload it here at first, demo.. maika..
And thank you very much for wishing me a happy birthday! :wub:
~~ have you guys seen this..? Made me cry.. :hissy:
From which series are the Shige parts from... and does anyone know where to get it/them.. I WANNA SEEE !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iBZKUTCyA

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 6th, '08, 11:38

woaa~~~ thanks for the youtube link.
I love that song!!

Shige's parts are from Engimono - Car Radio Ga Owareba. It's a 4 episodes drama Shige's in. You could download from here, but you have to join the community first though.
And I think the ending (the one with "Kato Shigeaki" writing in it) was from "Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 6th, '08, 11:47

wahhhhh, PiZBuin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
a bit late, i wasn't able to go online yesterday...
cool gift you got there!

told you guys, shige has finally debuted...he's like everywhere nowadays, stealing the spotlight even from ryo and pi :lol

oh, my friend burned me a cd of car radio ga owareba and i still haven't watched it *smacks herself*

come to think of it, i haven't listened to shiget too, not even once >_<
well, glad someone has uploaded them :D

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 15:54

@ Non-angelical ~~ The link that you posted was broken. Sure it is the right page?
I'd really like to see it, I havn't found it anywhere.. *faaails as a fangirl* I really do.

Buuuuuut...

@ Chochodreamer ~~ Maybe you could upload it somewhere? Or someone else who has the eps? I'd be forever thankful to you guys!

NEWS is gonna be in the next ep og Shokura right? **moooore ShigeneSs$!!!~~**

Do you guys know where to find most updated J-webs from Shige. Pi has loads of subbers for his entires.. But I havn't really searched very much for Shiges.. :goggle:
~~Byyee!~~~

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 6th, '08, 16:07

@PiZBuin, it's not broken. But you need to join the community to see it.
So I think the only way to do it is to:
(1) log in to your LJ
(2) go to http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas
(3) join the community
(4) back to the community and scroll on the tags box, look for car radio ga owareba
>.< sorry, i didn't have the files with me anymore. I burned it and left it at home.

There's another community in LJ that I joined, shigesuki. They sometimes post Shige's jweb. At least they have newer sets than the one in binan for now, although the newest was from last august. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

sword_of_heaven

Post by sword_of_heaven » Mar 6th, '08, 17:43

I kinda like Shige's voice and his blog is great - but I have seen only a few entries, and really wish I could read more, its very interesting. If someone could find the link, please post it. Also, is he still updating it?

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 6th, '08, 19:45

ummm...i'll try and upload it in the next few days :D

i love shige's taste in music...some of the songs he plays/recommends in shiget are also my faves...shigeeee~

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 20:11

chocodreamer wrote:ummm...i'll try and upload it in the next few days :D

i love shige's taste in music...some of the songs he plays/recommends in shiget are also my faves...shigeeee~
Somehow I managed to dload episode 1, but then it all got fucked up. I was happy I thought I was finally able to use MU. But noo.*cries*

@Shigelic XD~~ I think it's weird they are not subbing his J-webs more often. I would ifI knew Japanese ! I certainly would.

Random: I'm thinking about taking photos of my room I saw Kazama's and I felt like doing it too :) hmm.. I will soon...

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 6th, '08, 20:14

I guess because his entries are mostly long...and not easy to translate? (if you compare to Pi's or Toma's...I think his is)

BTW, tell me which shigetogether you have, I'll upload mine in MF one at a time if you want it.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 20:19

non-angelical wrote:I guess because his entries are mostly long...and not easy to translate? (if you compare to Pi's or Toma's...I think his is)

BTW, tell me which shigetogether you have, I'll upload mine in MF one at a time if you want it.
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! Hountoo??

I only have 3, the latest and 070211 & 070513
Aaaaah.. *jumping up and down !!*
I have only listened to the 2 older ones A FEW times :P
aaah, listening right now :heart: :heart: :heart:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 6th, '08, 20:32

relax....it's not like I have lots of it ^^ It's only the ones I got from that LJ :P
No new ones :-(
OK, I'm up-ing some.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 6th, '08, 20:44

LOLZ KATOO~~~~ yes show me ur room... oh I already saw it XDDDD but ur a copy cat COPY CAT XDDDDD jk ^^

I miss my best friend that died ;OO; I want her back *takes Shige to hug and walks away* now I feel better with Shige with me e.e, and leave a heartbroken girl the boy for sometime neeee~~~~

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 21:11

But Kaza baka.. I tolled you it's DIFFERENT..not veery much.. but still it is XD Well hmm..it is different.
Haha..*laugh* (random but I'm listening to IWGP soundtrack right now)

I wouldn't but Kazama you can have Shige today.. not even the whole day.. Well it's only 2 hours left of this day..I'm a good friend (many says) So you can have him Thursday out. (scary, it really touches my heart saying this, feels like I'm actually giving him away :rambo: )

EDIT~~ @ non-shigelical~~ I'm still very thankful....you know my MU. :heart:

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 6th, '08, 22:49

PiZBuin wrote: I wouldn't but Kazama you can have Shige today.. not even the whole day.. Well it's only 2 hours left of this day..I'm a good friend (many says) So you can have him Thursday out. (scary, it really touches my heart saying this, feels like I'm actually giving him away :rambo: )
LOOL..if Shige would know this XD .."urasaaiiii" XD

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 6th, '08, 23:36

marylouu wrote: LOOL..if Shige would know this XD .."urasaaiiii" XD
...Schh..!! It's 30 minutes past midnight.. He's mine again! Haha :w00t:

~~Well I just took those photos I talked about, not that there must be very much interest, but in lack of other thing to say right now I might post it up:
So here it is: (Don't mind the other albums, of course you can watch.. but not so much fun maybe)
http://picasaweb.google.se/aumanen

Well yeah.. You guys should do the same, at least I wanna see~~!

:salut:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 7th, '08, 10:05

Sorry to be late, life sucks and the connection is beyond crappy >.<

Here's some of ShigetTogether..
2007/09/02
2007/08/26
2007/08/19
2007/07/22
2007/07/15
2007/04/29

Will try to upload some more over the weekend^^

@PiZBuin...your room is COOL ^^

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 7th, '08, 17:20

Uwaaaaah !!! :w00t: :w00t:
Thank you Shigelicaaal !! I'm so happy right now. :lol
At first myorder from YesAsia arrived today, and now this... This is suuuper!!!!
And don't feel stressed about uploading more, just take your time!
I'm very happy with all these ! :cheers:

EDIT-- @chocodreamer~~ No need to upload Genkidan btw, I found them, and mangaged to dload them. thank you anyways-
LOLZ @ the series. It's WEIRD ! :)

namie

Post by namie » Mar 9th, '08, 13:48

Today there was the Shonen club. Now it is finishing.....Somebody watch this?(Sorry for my poor poor english but I'm italian!XD)

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 14:12

No I havn't seen any links yet. I'm eagerly waiting!!! But I had a dream the night before yesterday about Shige, that because of his amount of current attention he'll now be a bit hidden in the background (again) and he'll not get any spotlight at all for a veery long time. Even during the performance of todays Shokura he was dancing with the Jrs while NEWS performed XD KOWAAI !
What if I'm a fortune teller and this actually become true? OMG.. Hahah.. (laughing) I'm actually nervous! XD haaah !

namie

Post by namie » Mar 9th, '08, 19:18

HI! Is there some news about the Shonen club? I miss Shige.... :wub:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 19:39

Well I saw a LQ version of the talk part and the performance uploaded by watchful21 at LJ.
From that clip there weren't any extrordinary happenings.. he was mecha mecha cute, and he seemed to stare a lot into the camera during the performance, in my opinion.

Tesshi was cute though.. smiling all the time XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 9th, '08, 19:50

yap the perfomance was great !
at some point Shige looked directy at the camera and at that moment I've melted Loool
I think Ryo slipped on something..I'm not sure..but something must've happened cz they were laughing ...geez...i'm curious :D

namie

Post by namie » Mar 9th, '08, 19:53

They sang Beautiful Eyes and not bambina??????? :blink :blink Ahhhh Bambina is more interesting song!!! XD

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 9th, '08, 19:57

Ciao namie :D
aaa Bambina is indeed a great song and I love in this song tegoshi's part !he has such a good voice ne?!
I wonder what song they will choose for the next pv...it's to soon to start asking that ?! hahaha:D

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 19:57

@ Marylouu~~ You melted? then how do you think I felt?
Yeah, something must have happened there. Or might be something intern, because I'm also curious about Tesshis smile.

@ Namie~~ yeah, they sang Beautiful eyes.. It was beautiful though... !

EDIT---haha we posted at the same time XD

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 9th, '08, 20:01

PiZBuin wrote:Uwaaaaah !!! :w00t: :w00t:
At first myorder from YesAsia arrived today, and now this... This is suuuper!!!!

EDIT-- @chocodreamer~~ No need to upload Genkidan btw, I found them, and mangaged to dload them. thank you anyways-
I guess if you had a j-web that your entries would look like Kame's.. ;)

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 20:03

nanorie wrote:
PiZBuin wrote:Uwaaaaah !!! :w00t: :w00t:

I guess if you had a j-web that your entries would look like Kame's.. ;)

Ahahah.. HAHAHHA !! ahahhaa..Baaaaakaaa !! Hahahah !!
BAKA! Hahahah ! Ahoou !! :rofl:

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 9th, '08, 20:16

PiZBuin wrote:
Ahahah.. HAHAHHA !! ahahhaa..Baaaaakaaa !! Hahahah !!
BAKA! Hahahah ! Ahoou !! :rofl:
I know you are, but what am I? 8)
Last edited by nanorie on Mar 9th, '08, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 20:20

@nanorie~~ You like Shige? or is Kame your fanboy? (you mentioned him, so maybe)
Who's your favorite J-boy?

namie

Post by namie » Mar 9th, '08, 20:22

Why not Bambina???? Ahhhhh!!! :hissy: I love that song :lol :lol I want to see Shige soon.... :wub: :wub:

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 9th, '08, 20:34

@PiZBuin ~~ Hmm.... tough question. I have been wondering from one to another, the player I am ;)... But I must say that Ryo is one of the top people on my list right now.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 20:38

nanorie wrote:@PiZBuin ~~ Hmm.... tough question. I have been wondering from one to another, the player I am ;)... But I must say that Ryo is one of the top people on my list right now.
Then what are you doing in the Shige thread? Commenting about how I write my posts..(gaaah ja känner mig hatisk).. :argue: Lurker HAHAHA :lol

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 9th, '08, 20:43

PiZBuin wrote:
nanorie wrote:@PiZBuin ~~ Hmm.... tough question. I have been wondering from one to another, the player I am ;)... But I must say that Ryo is one of the top people on my list right now.
Then what are you doing in the Shige thread? Commenting about how I write my posts..(gaaah ja känner mig hatisk).. :argue: Lurker HAHAHA :lol
Oh, so you're not allowed to post in other threads than your fave; hey it's a free country (Or perhaps plural here).
Aumanen patrem sedet. :salut:
EDIT: I pretty much ended up here cause I've been feeling like Mr. Kato, victimized by a S fangirl.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 20:51

OMG.. that was bold..you dont think I knowlatin? I'm koreas nr one genious, Kangin. And why do you care about grammar mistakes?

No actually nanoarie.. I feel awful.. let's be friends.. You want to be my penpal.. LOL.. I'm making a huge mistake.. a seriously bad impression of myself.. this might not be your area.. but it's mine.. speaking of which..

@marylouu~~ I just read that Ryo was about to fall (says something about "where the platform rise" I'll look it up closer when HQ is out. Can't wait.

EDIT--- Emdoudeshou!

marylouu

Post by marylouu » Mar 9th, '08, 22:00

PiZBuin wrote: @marylouu~~ I just read that Ryo was about to fall (says something about "where the platform rise" I'll look it up closer when HQ is out. Can't wait.
thx for telling me
*checking news community*...yap I was sure !and if you watch closely bteween 06:03 and 06:05 Ryo shows Tegoshi how he tripped and Tegoshi makes fun of him too! XD .just watch :thumleft:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 22:15

marylouu wrote:
PiZBuin wrote: @marylouu~~ I just read that Ryo was about to fall (says something about "where the platform rise" I'll look it up closer when HQ is out. Can't wait.
thx for telling me
*checking news community*...yap I was sure !and if you watch closely bteween 06:03 and 06:05 Ryo shows Tegoshi how he tripped and Tegoshi makes fun of him too! XD .just watch :thumleft:
I will soon.. I just have to warn those few who read this .. I'm not that terrible as I sound talking to Nathalie.. as a matter of fact I know her IRL.. I was just to surpriced seeing her here.. She don't hang around here !
So.. please dont see me as a weird person ! onegaishimasu!
We were just killing some time!

nanorie

Post by nanorie » Mar 9th, '08, 23:07

PiZBuin wrote:OMG.. that was bold..you dont think I knowlatin? I'm koreas nr one genious, Kangin. And why do you care about grammar mistakes?

No actually nanoarie.. I feel awful.. let's be friends.. You want to be my penpal.. LOL.. I'm making a huge mistake.. a seriously bad impression of myself.. this might not be your area.. but it's mine.. speaking of which..

@marylouu~~ I just read that Ryo was about to fall (says something about "where the platform rise" I'll look it up closer when HQ is out. Can't wait.

EDIT--- Emdoudeshou!
Heh, sure, okay... I wanna be your "penpal" ;) We'll call it a truce...

f0xxy

Post by f0xxy » Mar 9th, '08, 23:31

anyone wants to be pen mate with a Shige's french fangirl ?

*totally addicted to him*
That's absolutely not obvious when you enter my room or go on my computer :D

I really enjoyed last week juniors league *w*
And Sugata Sanshiro, although i don't understand a word of Japanese. I'll probably buy the DVD box set~

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 10th, '08, 00:10

Oh nice with some new ppl.. About the whole penpal thing me and nanorie talked about were just internal jokes.
But I'm still happy Shige gets more attention :D
I think I need to buy the DVD too! I wish there were subs..
btw, is there coming a DVD, I dont think so when I think about it.. there hasn't been any SP dvds nee?
Where in France do you live?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 10th, '08, 09:06

Another shiget together programs you could enjoy ^^
2007/08/05
2007/08/12
2007/05/06

have a nice start of the week XD

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 10th, '08, 09:38

i was watching pi's 'passionate continent' last night and was laughing at the part where pi was filming shige while he was dancing 'ai no matador' LOL
oh shige, why must you be so much fail?...and in the end the camera wasn't even filming him anymore XD
i wanna see them perform 'ai no matador' :(

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 10th, '08, 11:16

non-angelical wrote:Another shiget together programs you could enjoy ^^
2007/08/05
2007/08/12
2007/05/06

have a nice start of the week XD
Uwah! !! I'll dload them when I come home ! (I'm in school right now)
Maidoari!

@chocodreamer ~~~ Haha, I knooow that part was hilarious!! Shige is so cuute "Yamashita-san!!!!" aaaw :wub:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Mar 10th, '08, 22:26

Shige is going to be in new drama "Hokaben"... :shocked: awww...I really hope that someone will sub it...I have been waiting subs for Sugata Sanshiro but it seems that no-one will sub it... :cry:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 10th, '08, 22:40

I saw your comment on Pi thread too !! But at the same time I got notifications that someone wrote on the Shige thread !! YATTAAAA !!! A series.. or a SP again? It it's a serier someone WILL sub it.. kioku maybe.. they ude to sub his stuff..
You know what it's going to be about? AAAAH !!! This is better than Kurosagi right now !!
SOO HAPPY !!

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Mar 10th, '08, 23:01

yes...it's going to be a series...you can see the details by going here... :D I think that it's a love story... :heart:

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 10th, '08, 23:05

happiness!
A new role for Shige it's such a dream *_*

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 10th, '08, 23:09

Yamapi's haniz wrote:yes...it's going to be a series...you can see the details by going here... :D I think that it's a love story... :heart:

Yeah I saw it on LJ.. :D I heard candypop is going to sub it..those who sub lootime life..
Atleast there is a subber now ! Yatta !! Uwaaaah! :D HAPPY !

@Misato-san~~ YES A NEW ROLE !! AND A LAWYER ONE !! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Mar 10th, '08, 23:15

Aa, yokatta...Hontouni shiawase da!!! :D
I saw it too that Candypop is announced to sub it... :D IMO it's a perfect role for Shige... :thumleft:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 11th, '08, 03:49

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~

new drama!!! and he's even playing the role of a lawyer!!! asdfghklasdghlk
can't wait for this~

so, this means we're gonna see shige in a suit most of the time *nosebleed*

namie

Post by namie » Mar 11th, '08, 12:50

chocodreamer wrote:i was watching pi's 'passionate continent' last night and was laughing at the part where pi was filming shige while he was dancing 'ai no matador' LOL
oh shige, why must you be so much fail?...and in the end the camera wasn't even filming him anymore XD
Where??????? :blink :blink I want to see it!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 11th, '08, 15:48

namie wrote:
chocodreamer wrote:i was watching pi's 'passionate continent' last night and was laughing at the part where pi was filming shige while he was dancing 'ai no matador' LOL
I guess it's up on news_jpop..I think I saw it there. I watched it on a chinese livestreaming site and didn't mind downloading it later. :D

P.S..
I have a AWFULLY made Shige fanvid up on youtube, only watch it of you have time and really love Shige!!!! I saw it again today, I like it because of the Shigeness, but actually the whole video SUCK! REALLY ! The timing is SO WRONG! It's almost embarrasing, but I'll link it anyways :) Don't have too much expectations nee~~~!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fe642pQX2io

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 11th, '08, 17:30

PiZBuin wrote:
namie wrote:
chocodreamer wrote:i was watching pi's 'passionate continent' last night ...
I guess it's up on news_jpop..I think I saw it there. I watched it on a chinese livestreaming site and didn't mind downloading it later. :D
ohhh, i wanna see it too :wub:
I was going thru old post on news_jpop but didnt found it... do you remember when it was posted?

edit: i´ve found it :cheers:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 11th, '08, 17:42

I guess I can search for it.. Coming soon :P

EDIT--- then I wont search for it XD

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Mar 11th, '08, 22:22

oh i just watched 'passionate continent' at crunchyroll :P