Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 3rd, '08, 21:35

thank you sahansah for welcome me, you guys in this forum are really nice...
and mrsmilevskyi2001 for your BIG help, you really helped me with it, but ill only download after i download all Hanazakari no kimitachi e episodes...
:thumleft: :thumright:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 5th, '08, 14:13

hi kathia!! :D

anyway, been a while ne! look at this! it's maotsujun rabu-rabu! :wub: :wub: love it! thanks to schizomode of LJ!

http://community.livejournal.com/hanayo ... 72906.html

let's all go kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ LOL

@roxie kyaaaaaaaaa you've started your fanfic! oh my! yamaopi haha! it's clashing with my maotsujun love ne XD i haven't started reading it yet but somehow it feels right if yamaopi ends up together in your fic. it is their fic in the first place XD be reading it next time kyaaaa~~

btw
chapters 3 and 4 of my yamaopi fic are up XD
http://yamaopi.blogspot.com/

zi91

Post by zi91 » Mar 5th, '08, 16:10

yamapinku-rabu wrote:btw
chapters 3 and 4 of my yamaopi fic are up XD
http://yamaopi.blogspot.com/
yamapinku-rabu! you've finally updated yr fanfic! i'm going to your site everyday to check your latest updates! haha
i'm off to read it now :thumleft:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 5th, '08, 21:07

yamapinku-rabu wrote:anyway, been a while ne! look at this! it's maotsujun rabu-rabu! :wub: :wub: love it! thanks to schizomode of LJ!

Seen it!! and a bigger version too!! Add me to kyaaa list ;)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 6th, '08, 00:35

Ginoru wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:anyway, been a while ne! look at this! it's maotsujun rabu-rabu! :wub: :wub: love it! thanks to schizomode of LJ!

Seen it!! and a bigger version too!! Add me to kyaaa list ;)
Could you post the bigger version please!!? :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 6th, '08, 02:49

I can try :)

From evolardnek.livejournal

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 6th, '08, 11:46

kyaaaaaaaaaa
I'm having an endorphin rush! :crazy:
That pic cannot get any cuter. XD More candid pics! More candid pics! :cheers:
Makes me wanna end my fanfic with a Maotsujun ending. LOL.
Pinku who said I'm ending it with a Yamaopi ending, hmm? XD Who knows, I might change my mind! XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 6th, '08, 12:51

roxieanonymous wrote:kyaaaaaaaaaa
I'm having an endorphin rush! :crazy:
Man, why tell the world our buisness!? ~ *Sigh*
Ginoru wrote:
From evolardnek.livejournal

If you see Mao has her eyes closed. There can be only one conclusion:
She's been drugged.

How low can you go, Jun my bro? :-(

On a happier note Ginoru I've always wondered what exactly is your Avvie of? :blink ~ I can't tell what the piccu is :lol

zi91

Post by zi91 » Mar 6th, '08, 14:37

haha roxieanonymous, I really dont mind with a Maotsujun ending!! but of coz the main characters is still Yamaopi right? lol
(don't kill me, think afterall I'd still prefer Maotsujun :pray: )

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 6th, '08, 16:28

wow, that pic is so kawaii ne!!! i want more random pics from HYD F...
the filming will end this month, so after that we will be expecting the trailer, right? cant wait for it :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 6th, '08, 17:07

lolz..you guys went crazy while i was away! :D

that chuuu piccu of maotsujun is so kawai!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 7th, '08, 00:30

Ha, she may have her eyes closed but that was probably a result of Jun saying "Hey close your eyes and I will give you a present". At which point, he laid one on her :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 01:05

atskv9 wrote:Ha, she may have her eyes closed but that was probably a result of Jun saying "Hey close your eyes and I will give you a present". At which point, he laid one on her :lol
lol...both ways his taken advantage of her...the sly c.. dog :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 7th, '08, 02:39

roxieanonymous wrote:kyaaaaaaaaaa
That pic cannot get any cuter. XD More candid pics! More candid pics! :cheers:
Yay!! :wub:
I am trying to find the scans but so far no results, and i am beguining to feel like a stalker if some Arashi comunities :P

sahansah wrote: If you see Mao has her eyes closed. There can be only one conclusion:
She's been drugged.
How low can you go, Jun my bro? :-(

On a happier note Ginoru I've always wondered what exactly is your Avvie of? :blink ~ I can't tell what the piccu is :lol
LOL I see her smiling quite content................................. :whistling:

My avatar? It is from the anime version of "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" manga, it is the main character Sunako
she is a girl that got rejected by the guy she liked and because of that she became a "creature of darkness" sh eloves horror, gore etc...and it is quite scary herself but also really crazy and funny; her aunt wants to make a lady of her and forces her to live with four handsome guys "radiant beings" for her wich comes as a torture for both parts, lots of comedy and big fights between the two main characters, also a little love and a little social critic, i highly recomend it. In my avatar they were trying to take her gore horror etc.. movies from her and she reacted like that XD

kathia_sophia wrote:wow, that pic is so kawaii ne!!! i want more random pics from HYD F...
the filming will end this month, so after that we will be expecting the trailer, right? cant wait for it :wub:
I have read thta mybe as close as in three weeks we could have a first trailer or teaser

Remeber when i said Jun had told students to study hard? Just read in the HYD blog he told the same to Mao in the cranck in LOLLL

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 12:30

Ginoru wrote: LOL I see her smiling quite content................................. :whistling:
:lol ~ Well you would be smiling to if you were thinking of me before being gradually drugged to fall asleep :P

3 weeks before trailer? :cheers: ~ Maybe :unsure:

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? Ohhh I think I have heard about that :D

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » Mar 7th, '08, 12:36

*burns with envy*

Ah to be on those sets and the center of attention...

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 12:48

gnossienneslent :lol ~ Envious of Mao? Shooock! ~ :O

lol Who wouldn't want to be on the sets of HYD I certainly would! ~ Replace Jun if I could :mrgreen: ~ Which I probably could 8) ~ *sigh* If only I knew Japanese :-)

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » Mar 7th, '08, 13:32

Heck yah, that girl luck, and you are not allowed to replace Jun or Shun.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 15:06

Fortune favors the brave.

lol Of course I'm not allowed to replace Jun or Shun, just as I am not allowed to be within a hundred mile radius of Mao but that does not stop me does it? (before people start thinking no its not because theres a restraining order out against me....like that could ever happen :roll ....but because Mao would end up under my spell...Yeah I'm a wizard point? ~ Afterall England is famed for its Tea with Jellied Eel, Drunken Hooligans Morris Dancing in the rain, Cockney speaking London cab drivers in bowler hats and Bertie bots every flavor beans)

Thinking about it, me replace Jun or Shun? If I did it would be one of the greatest continuity errors in the history of the entertainment buisness. I can see it now...Jun in one angle of a shot and then suddenly in another angle you see a hot Indian spouting broken Japanese with the odd English and a Chak Deeeeeeeeee! every once in a while in a obviously fake wig. Being overly melodramatic and overacting like no tomorrow before breaking into a song and dance number for no apparent reason. Hmmm I would kill to be in that!

oh and welcome gnossienneslent :thumleft: I take it you are a Mao fan right? :lol :wink:

tinich_itsme

Post by tinich_itsme » Mar 7th, '08, 15:17

here's whole scan of the page which includes the maotsujun chu pic...from Television weekly mag

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 15:28

Thanx tinich_itsme :thumleft:

Mao looks kinda tired in the piccu in which she is wearing that coat - you can tell she's had a long and hard day. Makes sense I think shes in Hong Kong and she did say that she fell asleep in the salon :lol

Abe holding a gun wouldn't even be able to scare a baby into giving Abe his/her candy

And lol just what the heck is Shota wearing! :blink ~ Prob the hair I dunno about Shota and curtains.....

zi91

Post by zi91 » Mar 7th, '08, 15:47

sankyu tinich_itsme!

lol so the photos are really OFF-SHOTS. meaning behind-the-scene right? so what is Jun trying to do to Mao?! HAHAHA :whistling:

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » Mar 7th, '08, 15:55

Wielding the mightiest of my girl powers I have yet again drawn the weirdest of the weird on the forum.

This just in... Mao just read your post and now thier is a restraining order out on you now. It's for 100 kilometers, since we don't use your quaint little mile system over here. (That would be about 60% of your requested 100 miles) But congratulations all the same.

Um, I think you have also single-handedly explained the collapse of the British empire. Yes the sun has officially set and you just wrote the epilogue. No wonder they wanted to conquer the world. I mean if that's what you have to work with then go for it, but uh, have you seen what they have in Italy? I think an espresso after a spin in a Ferrari beats those every flavor beans and a cab ride with an incomprehensible goofy capped driver hands down. (And, um, that tea all comes from Asia or Africa..)

I would venture to say that Bollywood films are a cry for help or maybe a result of the trauma suffered under British rule.

Thank you for your, um... unique welcome.

Fan of Mao... well I'd take her out if it got me the role in HYD3, but yeah she's cute enough. Plays the part well. (Who's looking at her anyway?)

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '08, 16:19

XD ~ LOL No, no thank you gnossienneslent for that reply which I enjoyed very much. One of the best I have seen in a long while! :lol

Very much on the cue I'd say. The Brits indeed were looking for something heck they should have just invaded Italy! Then the Cab drivers would all now be driving Ferrari's drinking espresso's with their Eel and spaghetti!

:O Mao issued a restraining order agasint me....News just in Damn without even freaking her out to her face

Bollywood is in acual fact a cry for help or rather a cry for escapism. Its in response to the poor lifestyle of the many Indians in India who can only dream of dancing around trees.

:thumright:

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Mar 7th, '08, 23:36

you guys are funny!!! :lol
do you like j-pop music??? do you know ito yuna??? do you like to join her forum???
on yuna forum, ive posted a thread for mao, so im posting the news there, the forum is really great and the people are cool (were are from diferent nacionalities, and thats really funny you know)...why dont you register there? you'll have lots of good moments in there...and we need more active members...we also talk about other stuff like(doramas, korean stuff, j-pop, oricon, j-movies...lots of stuff)...please join the yuna forum
http://nana-nana.net/yunaforum/

oh more 3 weeks till trailer, cant wait for it :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 8th, '08, 01:57

sahansah wrote: :lol ~ Well you would be smiling to if you were thinking of me before being gradually drugged to fall asleep :P

3 weeks before trailer? :cheers: ~ Maybe :unsure:

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? Ohhh I think I have heard about that :D
LOL sure!!

That's what i have read around :)

If you like manga you should try it ;)

sahansah wrote:Thinking about it, me replace Jun or Shun? If I did it would be one of the greatest continuity errors in the history of the entertainment buisness. I can see it now...Jun in one angle of a shot and then suddenly in another angle you see a hot Indian spouting broken Japanese with the odd English and a Chak Deeeeeeeeee! every once in a while in a obviously fake wig. Being overly melodramatic and overacting like no tomorrow before breaking into a song and dance number for no apparent reason. Hmmm I would kill to be in that!
LOLLL that's not far from Jun's strut!!

sahansah wrote:Thanx tinich_itsme :thumleft:

Mao looks kinda tired in the piccu in which she is wearing that coat - you can tell she's had a long and hard day. Makes sense I think shes in Hong Kong and she did say that she fell asleep in the salon :lol

Abe holding a gun wouldn't even be able to scare a baby into giving Abe his/her candy

And lol just what the heck is Shota wearing! :blink ~ Prob the hair I dunno about Shota and curtains.....
I add my thanks tinich_itsme!!

Yup, she does, i bet the filming is stressing running all around the world, Jun and Shun have it hard too. But Mao has Jun :wub: :lol

LOL true too with your eyes closed is soo difficult to use one!!

It is just in case it rains!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 8th, '08, 03:45

sahansah wrote:Abe holding a gun wouldn't even be able to scare a baby into giving Abe his/her candy

lol, sorry Abe, you're just not intimidating at all :lol

Yeah I remember Shota's style to be a bit better. Kind of looks like a Domyouji coat... Shota's hair is his current hair in Bara no nai Hanaya, me thinks :-)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 8th, '08, 04:33

what's up with abe's hair??? he looks like wearing a wig! and to think he is a son of a yakuza. lolz... oguri shun... gosh... oguri shunnn... mao is a lucky lucky girl ne???

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 8th, '08, 04:58

lol i just noticed how bad Abe's hair is XD funny you should say that though cause Shun is actually wearing a wig!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 8th, '08, 05:21

atskv9 wrote:lol i just noticed how bad Abe's hair is XD funny you should say that though cause Shun is actually wearing a wig!

was jun also wearing a wig??? :crazy: shun's hair wasn't that obvious. but abe... so out of character!!!! i like his hair before than this one. :x

don't tell me mao is also wearing a wig!?!? :blink :blink :blink

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 8th, '08, 10:17

Ginoru I'm more an Anime fan then Manga :D ~

LOL ~ yeah Abe's hair is bad :blink Though I am not to sure about Shota's hair as well he did have a better style in Hana Yori Dango the series.

I doubt Mao's wearing a wig because I doubt she has other projects or commitments. Though she could be you can never tell nowadays :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 9th, '08, 01:19

atskv9 wrote:lol, sorry Abe, you're just not intimidating at all :lol

Yeah I remember Shota's style to be a bit better. Kind of looks like a Domyouji coat...

Shota's hair is his current hair in Bara no nai Hanaya, me thinks :-)
LOL no he isn't, he is too much of a nice guy to be XD

Nope 8) Domyoji is more *shiny* :twisted:

It is, yup :)

biniBningPunkista wrote:what's up with abe's hair??? he looks like wearing a wig!

and to think he is a son of a yakuza.
It is just a bad shot! LOL

can you remember his house????

atskv9 wrote:lol i just noticed how bad Abe's hair is
It is not, for the first time in the whole drama series he is wearing the right hairstyle!

biniBningPunkista wrote: was jun also wearing a wig???

but abe... so out of character!!!! i like his hair before than this one. :x

don't tell me mao is also wearing a wig!?!?
LOL no he is not, he has just a perm

Funny you say that, this hairstyle is just the one Akira has in the manga, so for the first time he IS in character XD

No she is not LOL

sahansah wrote:Ginoru I'm more an Anime fan then Manga :D ~

Though I am not to sure about Shota's hair as well he did have a better style in Hana Yori Dango the series.

I doubt Mao's wearing a wig because I doubt she has other projects or commitments. Though she could be you can never tell nowadays :lol
LOL there's no problem there, Yamanade has an anime too but the manga is enormously better 8)

It is the same hairstyle but just a bit longer

Both her and Jun rejected projects to do HYD as far as i have read around
And you can see for the last photoshoots just befiore the filming started she has quite a simmilar style

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 9th, '08, 01:36

Ginoru wrote:
atskv9 wrote:lol i just noticed how bad Abe's hair is
It is not, for the first time in the whole drama series he is wearing the right hairstyle!
Really? Sugoi
I guess you would know best since you've read the manga XD Well I guess it's good that they are finally following it now, huh? :-)

lol, BAAANNN!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 9th, '08, 04:33

atskv9 wrote:Really? Sugoi
I guess you would know best since you've read the manga XD Well I guess it's good that they are finally following it now, huh? :-)

lol, BAAANNN!!!
Yup, look
It took them until season two to use the right one in Shoujiro and Rui it is ok but Akira...so ia m happy he finally is sporting the real style :)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 9th, '08, 04:54

I suppose the fact they are working with the mangaka for the movie is why Akira's hair is finally right :thumleft: Now if only they could get Abe to look a bit meaner like in that pictures :whistling:

I remember in the first season when Akira dumped some lady at a club. I was like wow he's mean! But we never really saw that side of him again :scratch:

Ella_Sama

Post by Ella_Sama » Mar 9th, '08, 16:33

konbawa
ogenki ? ^_^
i want to ask when the movie HYD will air in japan ?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 9th, '08, 20:47

Ella_Sama wrote:konbawa
ogenki ? ^_^
i want to ask when the movie HYD will air in japan ?
2008-06-28 :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 10th, '08, 01:51

atskv9 wrote:I suppose the fact they are working with the mangaka for the movie is why Akira's hair is finally right :thumleft: Now if only they could get Abe to look a bit meaner like in that pictures :whistling:

I remember in the first season when Akira dumped some lady at a club. I was like wow he's mean! But we never really saw that side of him again :scratch:
Yup, that's good, but the mangaka has been a fan since season 1 and even wasa consulted in some things before, i'd like to know how actively is she working on this movie :)

We cannot see it because he doesn't have it!! Even in the manga he is the sweetes of guys, and doesn't dump girls like nothing he has always reasons
in the manga there is a story about him depicted where you get to actually despise the woman he is with :x

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 10th, '08, 04:12

A lot of staff diary updates in the past couple days! I can't remember the last one posted so I'll post the recent ones :-)

Update 2008-03-08 23:04
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/191.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ②

2008年03月08日 23:04

以前、写真集の撮影時に行って大好きになった郊外にあるアイスクリームショップに!

実はこのお店、日本人家族での経営。
ここのアイスは全てこだわりの材料で作られていて絶品♡!
トッピングのフルーツソースも手作り。

色んな味をテイスティングさせてもらってからアイスとトッピングを選びMIX。
アメリカでの子供サイズは日本でのレギュラーサイズ。
大きい!と言いながらも美味しくてしっかり完食していた真央ちゃん。
「次はチョコレートにバナナだな」と言いながらお店を後にしてました。

Image Image
アイス選びは真剣そのもの - ミックス中

Image Image
この大きさを完食 - トッピングは約50種類
------------------------
Update 2008-03-08 23:15
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/194.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ③

2008年03月08日 23:15

撮影がお休みの日に、宿泊しているホテルじゃないところにあるバッフェに!
バイキング形式になっていて、各国の料理からサラダ、デザートまで色々。
写真は最後のデザートを選んでいるところ。

Image Image
--------------------
Update 2008-03-08 23:38
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/200.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ④

2008年03月08日 23:38

寝顔を激写!

ちょっと気を抜いたり居眠りしたりすると写真を撮られるこの現場。
スタッフの写真で大爆笑ものがたくさんあるけど、見苦しくてお見せできないので、可愛い真央ちゃんで。

アイスを食べて戻る途中にウトウト…
-------------------------
Update 2008-03-09 09:26
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/204.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ⑤

2008年03月09日 09:26

撮影の空き時間にモーターホームで潤くんとDS対戦中!

そういえば、NYロケの時も全員持参してきてボンマーマンやっていたっけ。
当時はまだ飛行機内で禁止されていない時だったからスタート時間を決めて対戦してたなぁ

DSがあると、長い待ち時間もあっという間で苦になりません。

このときはマリオカート?テトリス?
------------------------
Update 2008-03-09 11:27
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/201.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ⑥

2008年03月09日 11:27

4日間のお休みの中で、カジノデビュー!
真央ちゃんは「ID Please」と言われ、パスポートを提示。
すると驚きの表情!いくつに見えると聞くと、15~6歳とのこと。
アジア人は特に若く見えるらしいけど、IDと言われなかった周りはそれなりということなのか…

スロットマシンやトランプゲームを初体験。
カジノ内は撮影禁止なので写真はありませんが、結果はご覧の通り。

<初日>$100からスタートした真央ちゃん、目標を+$1000-にしたところ、見事達成。
<2日目>目標は同じく+$1000。この日もコツコツ達成。しかーし、これだけじゃ終わらなかった!
<3日目>勝負の世界、そんなに甘くないだろうと思っていたら、なんとこの日も+$1000達成。
明日は撮影前日で遊ばないから明日の分をここで勝負?最終的には、+$4000を手にしていました。

カジノの人に、うちを潰さないでねと言われていた真央ちゃん。
“Beginner's luck”とはいえ勝負強すぎ。一生ついていきます!

最終的にはこれの倍!お見事!!
---------------------------
Update 2008-03-10 00:55
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/2008/202.php

花より男子~ファイナル~ Las Vegas ⑦
2008年03月10日 00:55

アメリカ在住の日本人クルー達。
NYロケの時にお世話になったスタッフがVegasにも来てくれていました!

今回の現場で初めて会ったのに、それを忘れるくらいフレンドリーで楽しい人達も。
きっとアメリカではありえないくらい、驚くほどハードなスケジュールだったはず…
それにも関わらず、明るい笑顔で一緒に頑張ってくれたのは嬉しかったです!本当にありがとうございました。

LasVegasロケ・クランクアップ直後に記念の1枚

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 11th, '08, 17:21

lol the last piccu. The guy in the middle with the orange top. His giving the guy on the far right sneaky looks.

:thumleft: Thanx for the piccus the one where Mao is sleeping doesn't show.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 11th, '08, 23:29

The Mao sleeping pic shows up for me :scratch: Still doesn't work for you?

Anyone who wants to watch Home Drama subbed can get it over at JDramas LJ
http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/2069465.html
Gotta have an LJ account and joined that community! Only first episode right now.

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 11th, '08, 23:31

Uwa.. a good dose of Mao goodness! :wub: I'm loving her nerdy look.
Her ice cream fetish strikes again.XD
And no way, Mao won all that money? coz it said above "Beginner's luck" she must've been gambling or sumthing. :lol
Her asleep=adorkable.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 11th, '08, 23:46

Haha yep! She won a ton! Apparently when she went into the casino, she got IDed and they thought that she was 15 or 16 :lol
Who knew Mao was so good at gambling?! lol
Ya the ice cream she got was from the same place she got it at before in her first trip to Las Vegas.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 12th, '08, 00:16

I found this blog where you can find translations of Mao's blog (and some other interesting things ;) )

http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 12th, '08, 00:17

LMAO at the story that she got IDed! XD
I wouldn't blame them, she looks younger than me!

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 12th, '08, 00:24

thanks ginoru! I looked at it and found out that she was actually playing with Jun in that pic of her holding a PSP-like gadget. and it's funny how the writer said "A couple that games together stays together" lol. XD
btw, yay, I saw Hana Kimi stars there! :lol

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 12th, '08, 01:17

Ginoru wrote:I found this blog where you can find translations of Mao's blog (and some other interesting things ;) )

Thanks Ginoru. I know about it but I know others would like to see it! I talked unleashthegeek and she (I assuming its a she) said she would only be translating the HYD related staff blog entries... so as soon as they stop, no more translations :-(
roxieanonymous wrote:thanks ginoru! I looked at it and found out that she was actually playing with Jun in that pic of her holding a PSP-like gadget. and it's funny how the writer said "A couple that games together stays together" lol. XD
haha I liked that comment too! are you talking about the Shirota Yuu and Yamamoto Yusuke blog translations there too?

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 12th, '08, 10:07

atskv9 wrote:
Ginoru wrote:I found this blog where you can find translations of Mao's blog (and some other interesting things ;) )

Thanks Ginoru. I know about it but I know others would like to see it! I talked unleashthegeek and she (I assuming its a she) said she would only be translating the HYD related staff blog entries... so as soon as they stop, no more translations :-(
roxieanonymous wrote:thanks ginoru! I looked at it and found out that she was actually playing with Jun in that pic of her holding a PSP-like gadget. and it's funny how the writer said "A couple that games together stays together" lol. XD
haha I liked that comment too! are you talking about the Shirota Yuu and Yamamoto Yusuke blog translations there too?
^^ yep! hana kimi was the bomb!wacky and wild and funneh...the looniest show i've ever watched online XD

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Mar 12th, '08, 13:01

hey everyone, just wanna hey hi to each one of you !!!
i'm still around, don't miss me too much :)
can't wait till HYD FINAL MOVIE COMES OUT !!! :w00t:
TSUKUSHiiiiiiiiiiiiii :wub:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 12th, '08, 13:55

hey guys :-)

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 12th, '08, 14:01

missed ya' guys!!, and mao! :D :D

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 13th, '08, 11:46

atskv9 wrote:The Mao sleeping pic shows up for me :scratch: Still doesn't work for you?
sorry it doesn't work for me....ghhh why do I have these problems with my computer? :-(

lol - they thought Mao was 15-16!? :lol ~ She does look rather young so yeah...I bet even after she showed her I.D. they were still suspicious...

Yeah! Can't wait for the HYD movie :w00t:

and hey payton and ranjitha :thumleft:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 14th, '08, 01:18

i'm still gwaakking at the amount of money she's holding in the avatar
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :goggle:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 15th, '08, 04:48

You are welcome :) Unleashthegeek has trasnlated a bit of pia's webpage hyd final interview, have you seen the pics??

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 15th, '08, 08:43

Ahh I unleashthegeek is awesome! I'm gonna go read the pia translation part!
I've seen the pics. If you don't feel like posting them, I can back you up :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '08, 02:30

I would but my comp keeps closing my pages and i am not fast enough :cry: if you can do it please??

I renew my bet that she is going to become a murder XD Time!! I would kill him!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 16th, '08, 02:59

Feature at Pia
http://www.pia.co.jp/cinema/feature/080 ... an_fe.html

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Ginoru, what are you renewing you bet for? I'm confused! :unsure:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Mar 16th, '08, 17:17

atskv9 wrote:Feature at Pia
http://www.pia.co.jp/cinema/feature/080 ... an_fe.html

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Ginoru, what are you renewing you bet for? I'm confused! :unsure:
sugoiiii~~~ it's really cool but somewhat uncomplete ne... since jun's piccu isn't there :unsure: ahh june 28th is such a loooooooooong way to go :alcoholic: :mrgreen:

oops... forgot my manners... hello minna-san! :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 17th, '08, 01:33

atskv9 Thanks for bringing it here :) Unleashthegeek has more parts translated

My bet? LOL That after the presscon announcing the marriage and THAT magazine cover she is going to kill Domyoji XD

mrsmilevskyi2001 But we all know it can't be, he a je boy so it is frobidden, not fair, but it is up to them i guess

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 17th, '08, 05:37

Uwaaa naisu piccus! XD Mao looks cute in that world times magazine. :w00t:

mrsmilevskyi2001,
lol at your heechul avie! lmao i didn't know you were into 13-member kpop boybands XD

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 17th, '08, 10:37

YAY for the PICTURES!

and yes thats heelchul!! omg!
not much of a fan of the SJ group
but watched some of the Rainbow Romance
especially the unforgettable GOONG parody!
i laughed like hell!
and hee chul was soo cute in it!

but he is known for being girly huh?

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 17th, '08, 10:46

Mao in a kimono...boys pants will start dropping. XD
Heechul is hilarious but I think he's confused with his sexuality. lol. He has gay tendencies, true, but he has a perverted side too. :lol

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 17th, '08, 11:31

i still haven't watch her hanaikusa AND anmitsu hime not subbed yet?

ya he did have some gay roles neh!?
did you watch the goong [princess hours] parody?

and its SNSD's 200th day?

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 17th, '08, 12:05

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I haven't either. XD I only watch on crunchyroll, but crunchyroll doesn't have it yet. Honestly, the only thing I really wanna watch with Mao in it is HYD final. :lol
It was their 200th day anniversary last month, lol. I just like this picture.
It's hard to think they've only debuted 6 months ago and now they're immensely popular.
Talk about beginner's luck, huh. XD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 17th, '08, 14:25

roxieanonymous wrote:Mao in a kimono...boys pants will start dropping. XD
I'm gonna step in before sahansah and say "Too late" :fear: :lol Just kidding! But really, she has those powers :whistling:
ranjitha wrote:i still haven't watch her hanaikusa AND anmitsu hime not subbed yet?
According to Querbeet's fansub page, Hanaikusa is one of their main projects so hopefully it won't be too long before we see it with subs. As for Anmitsu Hime, it looks like a main probject for TimelesSub, but who knows. Best of luck to both teams :thumright:

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Mar 17th, '08, 20:52

Hi guys, I'm honestly a Sawajiri fan at heart but recently Mao-chan's charm has really worked her magic. I've previously been a fan of another Idol who I believe Mao-chan resembles to an almost uncanny level.

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 971xh2.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4692 ... 971by9.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 971cm5.jpg

What's your thoughts everyone? Mao-chan no onee-san janai? ;)

P.S

THanks for all the news updates and pictures, lovin' em!

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 18th, '08, 00:47

^ She looks more korean lol. Honestly I don't see the resemblance at all. Mao looks years younger than her. But she's pretty, though. What's the girl's name?
So, a fan of Sawaeri-sama, huh? What's she up to? Does she still bite and poison people with her alluring charisma? XD
I suggest you jump into the Mao bandwagon too. She's dorky, she loves ice cream, she gives chocolates on valentines, and she has big soft cheeks! XD She's a little ray of sunshine, so hop in! And while you're at it, bring Sawaeri with you too! LOL

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 18th, '08, 03:25

KurosakiKaien wrote:Hi guys, I'm honestly a Sawajiri fan at heart but recently Mao-chan's charm has really worked her magic. I've previously been a fan of another Idol who I believe Mao-chan resembles to an almost uncanny level.

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 971xh2.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4692 ... 971by9.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 971cm5.jpg

What's your thoughts everyone? Mao-chan no onee-san janai? ;)

P.S

THanks for all the news updates and pictures, lovin' em!
You're welcome. We aim to please :thumleft: :lol

What have you watched with Mao in it? She's sure to work her charm on you in anything she does however.

Who's the other idol you posted pictures of? I'm really not seeing the Mao resemblance :scratch: The last picture you posted I thought I was looking at Ueno Juri for a second :whistling:

haha roxie that was a great description of Mao! especially the cheeks part :D

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 18th, '08, 07:40

Out of randomosity, I'm going to discontinue my YaMaopi fanfic.
Reason 1: It's summer vacation for me now and i need time to enjoy and soak in the sun.
Reason 2: I've run out of notebooks to write on.
Reason 3: My fangirl love for Yamapi and Jun has subsided.
*jumps off the JE bandwagon*
It's true girls, I'm sorry, but I am officially through with Japanese boys.
BUT I am still very much in love with Mao-chan! XD SNSD and Mao are the only ones I'm devoting my time to, and no, I'm not turning into a lesbian. I just happened to lose interest in my JE boys. Thank you, Johnny. I've had my fair share of them boys and i don't want them no more. :salut:

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Mar 18th, '08, 18:29

Thanks for the welcome guys! The idol's name is Kinoshita Ayumi, she's a few years Mao-chan's senior (hence the Onee-san comment). I honestly believe they look very similar, not particularly in the photos I've posted but 'on screen' If you view some of Kinoshita's previous work (Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger in particular) and you see Mao-chan in First Kiss (especially episode 1) you'll no doubt see some strong resemblence there.

Speaking of which, I've seen Mao-chan only in First Kiss, HYD and the odd CMs, hopefully get around to HYD2 when I complete the order for the DVD set... (As well as Anmitsu-hime).

I actually jumped onto First Kiss initially because it took Propose Daisakusen's time slot.. and what do you know Yuta happened to be in that too. Sorry to hear that you've discontinued your fanfic roxieanonymous, admittingly I'm a fan of Yamapi as well (without sounding at all homosexual..) [we have similar hairstyles ^^;;]

As for Sawajiri-sama, she's been having soem difficulties recently.. may be a tad difficult to persuade her to join the bandwagon.. considering she's both in the top hated female talents of Japan as well as the most liked... go figure..

Back onto Mao-chan though, I've noticed a discrepancy in her bio, on dwiki here it says her hobbies are "Hobbies and skills: Basketball, badminton, Japanese dance, music, and oil painting " but on Mao-chan's website those aren't listed, instead Soccer amongst other things. Is she even more eclectic than we previously assumed?!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Mar 18th, '08, 18:32

hello everyone, welcome KurosakiKaien :D

what's up with our favourite girl nowadays? still no updates on her aside from the HYD Final shooting? no new projects or anything? somehow i want to see her in a full-length dorama. it's been too long since First Kiss, ne...

roxie-chan
kekeke i devoted my love of the 13-members k-pop band to 2 of them only, namely heechul and kibum. my avie, it was heechul imitating mccaulay culkin in home alone, LOL. and yabai... that's sad to hear that you're discontinuing the excellent ff? i love it sooooo much! *sniffs* LOL it's OK though, but i hope you can continue it sometime later. say it was on hiatus or something, maybe 8)
ranjitha-chan
noooo!!! heechul's not gay :mrgreen: at least i hope not hehe. OMG the goong parody was hilarious!!! heechul made a gorgeous lee yul, so does kibum as lee shin, ne. btw i was hoping heechul to be cast as domyoji for korean version of HYD. he got this meanie yet handsome look to pull it off

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 18th, '08, 22:27

roxie :cry: no!!!! Too bad cause I was looking forward to reading this one. Your Yamaopi one was so good too! Oh well, when the fandom fades, the fandom fades... nothing you can do about it... Why dont you write a Mao goes to South Korea and meets SNSD fic? :lol I dont know anything about SNSD but I would still read it! XD

jo, no Mao news for now. Not sure but I think they are still filming still. I've read some reports about a certain major scene that was just filmed on soompi. There are also some major spoilers on the Hanadan LJ if you feel like ruining the movie for yourself :lol I was tempted but didn't give in :unsure:

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 19th, '08, 04:33

Ats, lol SNSD meets Mao haha that could work! It'd be a comedy fic!
KurosakiKaien, Sawaeri the top most hated female of japan? No kidding. lol. Will we be seeing you here in the thread for a long time? If that be the case, can I call you Ken? lol. Your name is long and in this thread we have nicknames for each other. So Ken, welcome to Mao kingdom, where Mao's the queen, the king and the jester. XD

mrsmilevsky
Ah yes, ki bum...have you seen their Full house episodes? It made me fall in love with Ki Bum and sexy mr. fishy. It also convinced me that Heechul is a bit retarded. XD

zeiroc

Post by zeiroc » Mar 19th, '08, 05:45

roxieanonymous: as for your randomness I enjoyed it very much! it's about time you lost interest in those JE boys...frankly they aren't manly enough for me...they're too pretty. I think Kdramas have much more handsome and manly men which I can drool about :lol

besides too many fan wagons is too much to handle. so glad you're gonna dedicate your passion to Mao and the gal group.

hope you enjoy your summer break!

welcome KurosakiKaien :thumleft:

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Mar 19th, '08, 06:32

Thanks for the welcome everybody!  真央ちゃんにはすごくすぎるじゃない? ええと。。。魅力的なんだなー!

roxie > Sure thing... though... why Ken? Just curious... 健三でも大丈夫だけど~

As for Sawajiri-sama, she is the most hated yes.. but also in the most liked list, along with Nagasawa Masami and Ogura Yuko (who are also in both lists...)