Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ena

Post by ena » Jan 9th, '08, 02:53

Yay!! KuroiUsagi, we think the same, coz I have both subbed and unsubbed versions on my hard drive so that whenever I need to practice my Japanese, then I watch unsubbed version!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 9th, '08, 03:03

KuroiUsagi wrote:
Ginoru wrote: Jin is always an improvement to any thing
I fixed your sentence :lol

I still haven't heard any songs from the Cartoon KAT-TUN II album... was Jin in ANY of the songs? Cause I REALLY love Jin's singing ><Not>< Singing a song with a fast pace like that seems like it requires dancing
LOL Ok, improved and approved XD

Jin sang in "Signal" the rest has nothing of him, i would save, Splash, Peak and Lost; then MAru's and Koki's solos depending on my mood

nadishiko wrote:i've heard LIPS already! woohooo! :lol

i like it! im still amazed by the fact that i love most of their songs...and if i dont love their songs, i dont dislike it...wow...that rarely happens...
Good for you, i have some...a lot i don't listen to XD

nadishiko wrote:guys let's keep this thread running! O-M-G...how come yamapi's thread is running so fast? it's already in page 18...huh? i cant imagine how active the people there are...
Hanazawa Rui wrote:okay mina i have an idea dont we make this thread ROCK ,,,,,,,, the posts are very low .... i know that i dont post that much ,,,,,, coz i cant find ppl being active in JInz thread ........

when i see Yamapiz being inprogress......... very day 5 page or more i goo like WOOOW thats fast :goggle: :goggle: ,,, but whe i see jinz i really fell sad ... unsatisfied of wats happing :cry: :cry:

so wat do u think ur with me

*hope no one ignores me* :roll :roll

nadishiko hanazawa, we are not in any hurry, better do things slow and well down than having this thread locked too, just bring good topics regarding jin to disscuss and this will roll fine ;)

shosef wrote:my poor baby....his thread got locked...anyway...i hope Jin would have another drama this year...i think he improved his acting a bit during Yukan Club...so i think he'll do ok with a good script..
Well if he gets more dramas he will improve but he is not an actor after all (and to think he wants to enter hollywood....)

[quote="shosef"]the reason for the previous thread being locked is because of spamming and writing about things not connected with Jin...so if you all want to keep this thread alive just post things about Jin or KAT-TUN...so that it won't be locked...just a friendly advise[/quote][/b]

Yes, this is totally true, PLEASE!! all in hear bear this in mind and try to make this thread as topic focused as we can ;)

shosef wrote:cuz i'm really sad that the previous thread got locked cuz i've been posting there for like 2 years already...when the thread was a bit dead...

*i just listened to LIPS...and it reminds me a bit of the old KAT-TUN..don't know why...Jin's voice is really good there...
It was dead because Jin wasn't here, isn't it weird how present it is his hiatus despite the fact he ahs been back for over 7months??

Old Kattun?? i don't know maybe Rodeshia?? but other that that i think this is one of their hardest songs at least rithmically

miclye wrote:Hmm.. during the johnny's countdown, towards the end of the seishun amigo song, did anyone realised how cute and blur Jin was? Like how the others knew what movements to do but Jin was lost and confused. Jin wa hontoh ni kawaii!i~.. :wub: :wub:
He was, i think he has forgotten many things XD

Rori wrote:Well with about two years off from acting I'd say he was pretty good myself.
I loved YC but there was a lot of poor acting from the cast most of the time.

But it was good to see Jin hadn't gone rusty, I hope he gets a drama this year, too.
He's just finished one, so I guess I can be patient. xD

LIPS: I love this song. I don't know whether I like it more than Keep The Faith, but I like it nonetheless.
Yes you are right, most of the cast are not really know because of their acting skills

Maybe he will do another for Spring or Summer as Winter season is already closed, but he really needs to do more in order not to lose practice

Everyone is saying that it isa alot like "Kurenai" from XJapan, and i have to agree to certain degree ;) so we have XKattun!!

Cleanig old magazines i came across this, Jin really needs to stop with the animal printing!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 9th, '08, 21:58

KuroiUsagi wrote:I still haven't heard any songs from the Cartoon KAT-TUN II album... was Jin in ANY of the songs? Cause I REALLY love Jin's singing ><Not>< Singing a song with a fast pace like that seems like it requires dancing
Like Ginoru already mentioned, Jin sings in SIGNAL. But he also sings in YOU, the bonus track that comes with the regular and regular 1st press edition of cartoon KAT-TUN II You. The limited edition includes a bonus cd with KAT-TUN's pre-debut songs so Jin is obviously in those songs too. ;)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 10th, '08, 00:53

OH yes!! I forgot "You"!!...well i don't like that song too much so i guess that's why :P and all the bonus cd.........if they had kept the songs untouched, clean them and improve sound instead of make arrangements to them that would have been muuch better!! :whistling:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 10th, '08, 07:04

GINORU:
** i like signal a lot...it was the first KAT-TUN song i ever heard and watched at youtube...and i instantly became a fan...hahaha...

** hmm...about the not in a hurry thing...ok....u do have a point....let's keep this thread runnign as smoothly as possible...i guess it was just an initial reaction coz i viewed it somewhat as sort of a competition...which i know shouldnt be that way...sorry...got a bit excited...that's all... :P

** really? he wanted to go to hollywood? hmmm....i think h ought to surpass kame first(in acting, i mean) before he even dreams of going to hollywood...i dont think he's the best out there but im sure he can do it if he really sets his mind to it....coz right now all im seeing is "jin acting cute" and not that seriously...i mean, he has so much potential in him...

** let me get this straight, posting pics of jin here are not allowed? is that what u call pic spamming? sorry...dont know much about computer talk...haha

** u dont think the other actors in yukan club did ok? i mean, i dont know why but i think the other actors were good...especially yuri...i mean, did u see her in cartoon kat-tun? she was soft-spoken! i couldnt believe it but she totally portrayed yuri's charcter well...

BEANYBEANS:

** I LOVE "YOU" and the PV too...jin was sooooooooooo....
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: (im melting...)

SHOSEF:

** can u please tell me the site for jin's j-web entry? i really wanna know what's up with him lately....THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! :salut:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 10th, '08, 07:23

ARGH!!!! am i really this stupid? can anyone help me to post a picture here....i dont know why but i cant post jin's pic here...i just wanted to post one darn picture of him...i cant even have an avatar picture...i mean, i follow instructions like with the URL...and clicking the image button on the upper right corner...argh...can anyone help me...i really wanna post jins' pic on my message....

:cussing: baka....baka.....

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 10th, '08, 10:14

i just read maishampoo's translation of Maru's j-web and he talked about all the members of KAT-TUN...

Here's the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1

don't it make you want Maru more?....especially what he said about Jin, he really appreciates Jin and i hope that they'll hang out more....i never would have thought Jin could be that meticulous about things....

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 10th, '08, 10:24

shosef wrote:i just read maishampoo's translation of Maru's j-web and he talked about all the members of KAT-TUN...

Here's the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1

don't it make you want Maru more?....especially what he said about Jin, he really appreciates Jin and i hope that they'll hang out more....i never would have thought Jin could be that meticulous about things....
I really enjoyed reading it and isn't that sweet and nice :D

Did anyone say Cartoon KAT-TUN this week episode? I am looking forward for the next and guess who will be there hehehehe (won't tell just watch the preview to know) :P and the guest trying to say Nakamaru name...i think Junno & Jin will be with Nakmaru...you will understand everything once you see the preview of the next episode :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 10th, '08, 23:11

I loved this weeks CT. Toda Erika <33333
At next weeks CT: 'my name is nakamaru' Cute! XD
Wow @ the guest.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 10th, '08, 23:49

nadishiko wrote:ARGH!!!! am i really this stupid? can anyone help me to post a picture here....i dont know why but i cant post jin's pic here...i just wanted to post one darn picture of him...i cant even have an avatar picture...i mean, i follow instructions like with the URL...and clicking the image button on the upper right corner...argh...can anyone help me...i really wanna post jins' pic on my message....

What pic do you want to post? Do you have the link? I'll see if i can help you out.

Or if you have the direct link for the pic, just put the url between (with no space in between the link and the IMG tags). If you do that, then the image will automatically load on the page.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 11th, '08, 00:31

nadishiko wrote:GINORU:
** hmm...about the not in a hurry thing...ok....u do have a point....let's keep this thread runnign as smoothly as possible...i guess it was just an initial reaction coz i viewed it somewhat as sort of a competition...which i know shouldnt be that way...sorry...got a bit excited...that's all... :P
No prob, this one and pi's are different fandoms and each should follow their own way to do things, it is like the competitions between fans of one band against another or a singer against another...if they don't do it between themselves why do fans want to make their fav different? XD sorry i went a bit of topic ....LOL
** really? he wanted to go to hollywood? hmmm....i think h ought to surpass kame first(in acting, i mean) before he even dreams of going to hollywood...i dont think he's the best out there but im sure he can do it if he really sets his mind to it....coz right now all im seeing is "jin acting cute" and not that seriously...i mean, he has so much potential in him...
A dream is a dream and unless he has a good godfather to enter hollywood a dream will remain...Hollywood is a very difficult place to enter
** let me get this straight, posting pics of jin here are not allowed? is that what u call pic spamming? sorry...dont know much about computer talk...haha
Of course it is allowed to post Jin pics!! Why shouldn't be? and mainly on his thread LOL No, picspam is fillinga a post with pics and just pics and in a very high number; many people have slow connections and an heavy imgae filled page can be fatal to them, so that's why it is recomended to use thumbnails(imageshack provides them straight away to choose when you upload a pic there) and if they are not very big but a few putting them under spoilers also helps, if you need something else to ask pm me ok?
** u dont think the other actors in yukan club did ok? i mean, i dont know why but i think the other actors were good...especially yuri...i mean, did u see her in cartoon kat-tun? she was soft-spoken! i couldnt believe it but she totally portrayed yuri's charcter well.../
They filled well the requirements of their roles so i would say they were ok actors, Minami did well in contrast with her real personality as Yoko did(i thought he was possesed by someone else through the whole series XD)

Robina wrote:
shosef wrote:i just read maishampoo's translation of Maru's j-web and he talked about all the members of KAT-TUN...

Did anyone say Cartoon KAT-TUN this week episode? I am looking forward for the next and guess who will be there hehehehe (won't tell just watch the preview to know) :P and the guest trying to say Nakamaru name...i think Junno & Jin will be with Nakmaru...you will understand everything once you see the preview of the next episode :D
Maru has a nice insight on all members maybe that's why he is doing so well as non offical co leader with the not official leader ;)

Saw it :) Meisa is sooo beutiful! Wonder if Kame will be able to handle her in the drama ;)? XD
E. Toda was a curious guest wasn't she??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 11th, '08, 01:25

Nakamaru si cute.. hahaha....
Anyway... I hope.. liek i always say.;.. that Jin does something intrestign this year...

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:28

:cussing:

i wanna watch more cartoon kat-tun! coz i wanna see how jin looks right now! i mean, after yukan club...ARGH!!!!!! and of course i want to understand what they're saying... :cry:

youtube has the latest episodes but it's not subbed.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I MISS MY JINJIN... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 04:35

The latest subbed CT episode was L'Arc-En-Ciel - episode 35. The subs are about 5 episodes behind.
You just have to be patient, they'll come soon enough. =)
nadishiko wrote:i wanna watch more cartoon kat-tun! coz i wanna see how jin looks right now! i mean, after yukan club...ARGH!!!!!!
Well the latest CT out was obviously filmed after YC had finished since both Jin and Taguchi's hair had been dyed. I don't know exactly how early they film these CT episodes though.

-

Erika seems so cheerful, I did like this episode but they spent too long on that fortune telling or whatever it was, I think.
Plus I loved Erika's outfit. It was so cute.

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:38

erika toda? is she the girl from anego?

:cry: :cry: :cry: ...which means im 5 episodes behind? :cry: :cry: :cry:

i've already watched L'arc en ciel episode.. :cry:
this is one of those times i really wish i could speed up my japanese language learning process.... :cussing:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:40

beanybeans wrote:
nadishiko wrote:ARGH!!!! am i really this stupid? can anyone help me to post a picture here....i dont know why but i cant post jin's pic here...i just wanted to post one darn picture of him...i cant even have an avatar picture...i mean, i follow instructions like with the URL...and clicking the image button on the upper right corner...argh...can anyone help me...i really wanna post jins' pic on my message....

What pic do you want to post? Do you have the link? I'll see if i can help you out.

Or if you have the direct link for the pic, just put the url between (with no space in between the link and the IMG tags). If you do that, then the image will automatically load on the page.
this is an example of the pic i want to post...oh and would friendster pics work here?
thanks so much! u are such a great help.. :thumleft:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 04:43

Erika Toda isn't the girl from Anego XD!

This is Erika Toda:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Toda

She's co-starred with Kame in Nobuta Wo Produce and Kame and Koki in Tatta Hitotsu No Koi.
Plus a lot of other dramas.
nadishiko wrote: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...which means im 5 episodes behind? :cry: :cry: :cry:
It depends which episode you're currently on.

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:46

:blink ...im sorry...i didnt know...i juts knew the girl from anego was named erika...i wasnt sure if her last name was toda or sawajiri or something...sorry... :lol

ok..i'll check her out

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:48

the last episode i watched was when L'arc en ciel was the guest....can u pls tell me who were the guest after hyde and ken up to this week? pls pls pls....

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 04:50

Sawajiri... there's a Sawajiri Erika who's also an actress, but neither is she from Anego xD
If I recall there's not an Erika in Anego.
nadishiko wrote:the last episode i watched was when L'arc en ciel was the guest....can u pls tell me who were the guest after hyde and ken up to this week? pls pls pls....
Episode 35: L'arc en ciel
Episode 36: DJ OZMA
Episode 37: Mie
Episode 38: Jinnai Takanori
Episode 39: This was just a summary episode.
Episode 40: (latest) Toda Erika.

I think I got that right.
Hope that helped.

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:53

really? haha..why did i even ask in the first place? i dont even care..hehe...thanks sooooo much! uhmm....where did u watch the latest episodes? coz im having a hard time finding it...and can u understand japanese? =)

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 04:55

Nope, can't understand Japanese. =)

The latest episodes you can get from the KAT-TUN LJ Community. Here:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

When subs are ready they're also posted on that comm.

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 04:57

O-M-G! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! now i can watch akanishi be baka again...woohoo!!!! thaks for ur help rori! =)

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 05:00

O-M-G!!!!!! :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
yey!!!! i did it....so stupid....

HOORAY FOR JIN!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

would anyone here agree with me when i say that i think black hair looks more gorgeous on jin? i know he looks handsome/hot whatever his hair color is but i just think he looks more sophisticated with darker hair... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 11th, '08, 05:30

nadishiko wrote::blink ...im sorry...i didnt know...i juts knew the girl from anego was named erika...i wasnt sure if her last name was toda or sawajiri or something...sorry... :lol

ok..i'll check her out
i get at your tring to say the character Eriko Sawaki... (just watched Anego)
But it not the actress...

Also if you seen the Death note Movies.. Erika Toda is Misa.. and i love her!!!

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 05:37

ok...thanks..nanatorigawa...=) hey...u watched anego ryt? how was it? i mean, i havent watched anego yet coz i dont think i'll be able to bear him kissing and even the thought of him making love to some woman...even if it's just a drama..haha...i'd pass out...really...hahaha

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 05:41

nadishiko wrote:ok...thanks..nanatorigawa...=) hey...u watched anego ryt? how was it? i mean, i havent watched anego yet coz i dont think i'll be able to bear him kissing and even the thought of him making love to some woman...even if it's just a drama..haha...i'd pass out...really...hahaha
:rofl:

(I'll answer this too)

Anego was alright; not my favorite drama with Jin in, the only reason I watched it was for him anyway. He's such a cutie in this drama. And there's good comedic moments.
Give it a try I guess - even it's just for Jin.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 11th, '08, 05:47

nadishiko wrote:ok...thanks..nanatorigawa...=) hey...u watched anego ryt? how was it? i mean, i havent watched anego yet coz i dont think i'll be able to bear him kissing and even the thought of him making love to some woman...even if it's just a drama..haha...i'd pass out...really...hahaha
Hehe, I'll answer too since I just finished it. I REALLY liked Anego XD Don't know why but I actually thought Jin and Anego made a really nice couple, wasn't the least bit jealous XD And Jin has really cute and stupid moments in the show too :heart:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 05:47

awww.....i HAVE been contemplating for quite some time now if i should watch it....*sniffing and then wiping of eyes* im just scared...hahaha...for jin? hmmm....i really dont wanna watch him kiss another girl though....im still undecided...and confused...

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 05:50

Watch it, get it over with! XD
The funny bits are definitely their little mind conversations when they're together.

They're a cute couple, but I guess that doesn't help you make up your mind much. x3

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 05:53

uhm...yeah...it doesnt help at all...haha... :lol

anyway, thanks so much...ok, i'll watch it...*SIGH*...i'll keep myself tied up so i wont stop watching when the kissing scenes come up...*SIGH*....imagining jin going goo goo ga ga over someone else makes me shiver.. :lol :lol :lol :lol

crazy me... :w00t: :w00t:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 06:01

Ah, as for kissing scenes
I'll spoiler tag this just in case:
There's only one you have to witness, fortunately.
I prefer dramas with Jin when he's in high school. Gokusen & Yukan Club for example. He makes for such a hot high school kid. ♥♥♥♥♥~
I think the only other drama with Jin in I've watched is Christmas Nante Daikirai. I can't be bothered to watch the last episode though. xD;;

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 06:06

the only drama i've really watched with jin on it is yukan club...i didnt watch gokusen 2 religiously like i did yukan club...hmmm...that's the only drama i've seen! :blink OMG...so few...guess i really have to watch the others....

but there's a bed scene there right? arghhhh..... :cussing:
haha...crazy crazy.... :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 06:12

Gokusen is a must watch.
Both seasons are.

I think Gokusen 2 stands as my favorite Jin drama, he's is great in it. Very hot if I say so myself and his bad attitude doesn't help either. XD
If you haven't got around to finishing or watching this drama, I recommend you do it.

Well I think it's time for me to get to bed, g'night Jin fans <3!

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 06:20

:lol i'll definitely watch gokusen 2 again...i'll get a dvd this time! :lol thanks rori!

uhmmm...anyone! would anyong here agree with me when i say that jin look much much better in black or dark brown hair? i mean, he looks hot whatever his hair color is but i think he looks more sophisticated with dark hair....

anyone? :whistling: :whistling:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 11th, '08, 06:22

Yep, totally. Definitely liked his hair in Anego and Gokusen 2 better than Yukan Club XD
Hmm.. I wonder if I like Jin better as Miroku or Yabuki ><

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 06:26

OMG...i just read the translation of Maru's j-web!!!!! he is soooo sweeeeet to say those things...i think he'd make a good leader coz he sees the good and potential in other people....

each one of them are so lovable that the more u get to know them individually, the whole group becomes one unit...which functions at its best when all the components/members are present....

different, distinct and unique individuals come together to form the harmony that is KAT-TUN...

i was very touched by what was written in that entry...MORE POWER TO KAT-TUN...and this is why i'll never stop supporting them...and akanishi of course, the driving force of KAT-TUN....XD

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 06:27

yabuki? in what drama was that? sorry...i've only watched gokusen2 and yukan club among jin's dramas...

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 11th, '08, 06:30

i think dark hair makes the facial features sharper and more distinct as compared to lighter hair...coz i looked at several pics of jin when he had black hair and dark brown hair and then light brown hair and almost blonde hair...he looks more manly in darker colored hair...XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 11th, '08, 06:40

nadishiko wrote:yabuki? in what drama was that? sorry...i've only watched gokusen2 and yukan club among jin's dramas...
He plays Yabuki Hayato in Gokusen 2 :heart:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 11th, '08, 07:09

Hahaha...LOVE JIn.. i shall marry him...Muhahahaha... hahaha
anyway...>___> Confessing my feeling...

Yah i have seen Anego.. it not my fave but it was funyn.. the mind talks were my faveorite.. i watch an episode just for the mind talk...

but Anego is stupid>__>

Anyway... Jin was so pure and innocent in it.. it makes you think of him beign just so.. pure and innocent.. hahaha

take a look at it.. good show... and the bed sence not bad... no emotions i had toward it (and i love jin so much... ) but it did make me thing that i was Anego for liek 2.2 seconds.. and i was day dreaming...

ena

Post by ena » Jan 11th, '08, 15:25

Aaaawww, ANEGO with Jin :wub: Love this drama, Jin really looked so innocent ~~ my most favorite scene is in the elevator where Anego says to Jin that she had a fun time with other man and Jin makes that sqeezing hand movement and thinking in his mind, why my heart is aching so much :wub:

Anyways, Jin is really getting good in pulling off any role, BUT SEXY role suits him so well!!!XD

magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 11th, '08, 15:36

Jin is a walking sin X'DDDD. Anego, the drama itself, sucked for me. I only kept watching it cause of jin :wub: and yeah, those day-dreamin scenes; other than that it bored me to life.
Now I'm watchin gokusen 2 YAY FOR ME \o/ !!!!!

One thing I've noticed, Jin is like, the white-japanese version of LL Cool J no? He's always, ALWAYS, constantly licking his lips (which just plainly kills me XDDDDD)

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 18:29

I actually preferred Jin in YC than Anego. He was cute in there but I do prefer when he plays a highschool kid.

-

Jin with darker hair makes him look younger which suits him really well.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 00:23

^___^ i like Jin in all the has been in!!!
Go of to the Ueda thread... 4 pagres of Pictures.. and translations...(mostly pictures)
nd some have Jin...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 12th, '08, 02:08

nadishiko wrote:Image
this is an example of the pic i want to post...oh and would friendster pics work here?
thanks so much! u are such a great help.. :thumleft:
Looks like you were able to post a thumbnail of Jin. Nice. :)
nadishiko wrote:the last episode i watched was when L'arc en ciel was the guest....can u pls tell me who were the guest after hyde and ken up to this week? pls pls pls....
You can check out the Cartoon KAT-TUN Wiki page. It gives you a general run down of the show and also tells you who the guests are and in what segments of CK they participate. Not to mention, it's quite up to date. It's a nice resourceful page for Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes. :-)
KuroiUsagi wrote:Yep, totally. Definitely liked his hair in Anego and Gokusen 2 better than Yukan Club XD
Hmm, hair wise, i actually prefer Jin's hair more in Yukan Club. Though i definitely prefer it to be darker which it is now. :wub: Actually that's my preference in general for most Asian guys. Hmm, i wonder how long this dark/black hair phase of Jin's will last. I hope for a while.

Speaking of Yukan Club, i gotta finish watching that series some time. I've only seen part of episode 1, which means that i'll most likely just restart from the beginning. :cheers:
Rori wrote:Gokusen is a must watch.
Both seasons are.

I think Gokusen 2 stands as my favorite Jin drama, he's is great in it. Very hot if I say so myself and his bad attitude doesn't help either. XD
If you haven't got around to finishing or watching this drama, I recommend you do it.

Well I think it's time for me to get to bed, g'night Jin fans <3!
I just recently finished watching Gokusen along with the special. It was definitely very entertaining. I enjoyed watching the 5 close friends in class 3-D (ie, MatsuJun, Oguri Shun, etc.) and whatever troubles they would get themselves into. The series got pretty predictable with Yankumi rescuing them and all but it was overall a good watch. So yeah, i would definitely recommend the first season. It's the original!

So now i've moved on to Gokusen 2 and finished watching the first episode last night. I have to say i kinda miss the original class from the 1st series (not to mention the teachers too). I just got so used to them. :-) Now i gotta learn new names. Hehe. Well, we'll see how much this new class grows on me. I'm quite amused by Jin and Kame's relationship. :lol That little brawl that the two of them get into in the first episode was pretty funny. Hmm, i also keep hearing how the first season is better than the second. And i have to say the first season did make a really good impression on me. I guess i'll keep watching Gokusen 2 and decide for myself. But so far, i like it. 8)

Oh, and i definitely like Kame's insert song, Kizuna, in Gokusen 2. It's really nice. I'm still slowly trying to catch up on listening to most of KAT-TUN's songs and their respective solos. :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 12th, '08, 03:05

Rori wrote:The latest subbed CT episode was L'Arc-En-Ciel - episode 35. The subs are about 5 episodes behind.
You just have to be patient, they'll come soon enough. =)

I don't know exactly how early they film these CT episodes though.
nadishiko As Rori said the subs are late but there is a reason for it, Chikara, the girl that usually does the subbing has been both very busy and ill and with visitors from abroad at home, as soon as she can get a bit of time and rest she has said she will resume subbing

CtKt Uses to be filmed in a rate of 1 to 2 weeks before the actual episode is shown

nadishiko wrote:would anyone here agree with me when i say that i think black hair looks more gorgeous on jin? i know he looks handsome/hot whatever his hair color is but i just think he looks more sophisticated with darker hair...
Congrats on managing your first pic!

Many here agree with that, haven't you seen how often Jin's Ny pics come around??? ;)

nadishiko wrote:awww.....i HAVE been contemplating for quite some time now if i should watch it....*sniffing and then wiping of eyes* im just scared...hahaha...for jin? hmmm....i really dont wanna watch him kiss another girl though....im still undecided...and confused...
Another girl?The kiss from Anego was the first one he did...

I can't understand why you have so many doubts, after all it is only a drama and he is an actor there, he has to do what he is told to do, and it is not that he has not done those things in real life and more than once ;)!!

I won't watch Anego but because i am not interested in the story despite Jin being there... and the fact that i am called anego by some friends ¬¬ LOL

nadishiko wrote:OMG...i just read the translation of Maru's j-web!!!!! he is soooo sweeeeet to say those things...i think he'd make a good leader coz he sees the good and potential in other people....

each one of them are so lovable that the more u get to know them individually, the whole group becomes one unit...which functions at its best when all the components/members are present....
different, distinct and unique individuals come together to form the harmony that is KAT-TUN...
Completelly agree with you there, Maru is a good leader or co-leader in Kt :)

I love that way of thinking!! Good for you!! I am soo sick and bored of fans going at each others throats because "their favourite is better than the other one" ...!! Seriously, if you like a band you like them all some more some less, but they all have they good points and bad points, if people managed to overcome this silly and childish differences the fandom would go soo much better really, see Arashi fans for example, they keep untied and organized and maybe they will manage to get a world tour for them this year!! If Kt fans would overcome differences and work toguether we could even dream about trying to get them on a tour too

beanybeans wrote:Hmm, hair wise, i actually prefer Jin's hair more in Yukan Club. Though i definitely prefer it to be darker which it is now. :wub: Hmm, i wonder how long this dark/black hair phase of Jin's will last. I hope for a while.

Hmm, i also keep hearing how the first season is better than the second.

Oh, and i definitely like Kame's insert song, Kizuna, in Gokusen 2. It's really nice.

I'm still slowly trying to catch up on listening to most of KAT-TUN's songs and their respective solos. :whistling:
According to certain fans it will depend on how long Pi keeps his darker shade too XD LOLL They tend to go to the hairdresser togueter, lucky Shirota is a bit more individualistic there XD

Yup, many say G2 is the same story around

Kizuna is nice but i prefer the whole Kt performing it, it is more fun for me.

If you need help with the songs just ask ok? ;)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 12th, '08, 03:18

Ginoru wrote: According to certain fans it will depend on how long Pi keeps his darker shade too XD LOLL They tend to go to the hairdresser togueter, lucky Shirota is a bit more individualistic there XD
AHAHAHAHA XD It's like a date together to the hairsalon yo :heart: Sorry just fulfilling my beautiful Pin fantasies :wub:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 12th, '08, 03:23

Ginoru wrote:According to certain fans it will depend on how long Pi keeps his darker shade too XD LOLL They tend to go to the hairdresser togueter, lucky Shirota is a bit more individualistic there XD

Yup, many say G2 is the same story around

Kizuna is nice but i prefer the whole Kt performing it, it is more fun for me.

If you need help with the songs just ask ok? ;)
Oh is that so? LOL. That's pretty funny. Well, i'm glad that Shirota Yuu does more of his own thing. :wink:

Yeah, i wonder why they even made Gokusen 2 when it's basically the same story line but with a different class. Well, at least there's some Akame action. The intense staring action between Jin and Akame is just pure :lol. Do you by any chance know who's supposed to be in the upcoming Gokusen 3? I wonder if that storyline is going to be completely different. I hope so...that way it'll be more refreshing.

Thanks. Ever since i became a K-T fan not too long ago, i bought their Best of KAT-TUN album, Cartoon KAT-TUN II You, Yorokobi no Uta single, and the Keep the faith single. They're also the reason why i even invested in an all-region dvd player. So then i ended up buying their Cartoon K-T II You concert and their Live of KAT-TUN Real Face concert dvd. :-) Well, i guess i just need to kinda catch up on some of their songs from their junior days. So there's a whole K-T version of Kizuna? Really? Was that ever released or was it just performed here and there? I'd like to hear the whole group version. Do you know where i can download it? I'd also like to see Kame and/or K-T perform it. :-)
KuroiUsagi wrote:AHAHAHAHA XD It's like a date together to the hairsalon yo :heart: Sorry just fulfilling my beautiful Pin fantasies :wub:
So i take it you're more of a Pin fan than an Akame fan? :wink:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 12th, '08, 03:32

beanybeans wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:AHAHAHAHA XD It's like a date together to the hairsalon yo :heart: Sorry just fulfilling my beautiful Pin fantasies :wub:
So i take it you're more of a Pin fan than an Akame fan? :wink:
Actually I'm not much of an Akame fan XD Occasionally I like AkamePi though :lol
I'm mainly a Pin and JinDa fan :heart: :heart:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 03:44

BTW... cast of Gakusen 3 is up...

WHEEEE...this is the most happy news.. i might be little iffy on the main character and only 1 hey say Jump member is in it... but i guess makes up with Miura and Hongo!! Go cheak out Gokusen forum if intrested!!

Anyway.. Love jin!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 12th, '08, 04:42

i just laughed when Jin said OKA-SAN when he ate the noodles using Erika's mother recipe ..and Maru said there's no connection between your mother and this food ... :lol :lol :lol....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 12th, '08, 08:36

Ohayo minnasan!
This is my first time posting in Jin`s thread :cheers: :lol
I started watching anego last weekend and i`m almost at the end now,but i saw that the SPECIAL is not subbed :doh: :cry: Does anyone of u know where can i find english subs for the special?thanx in advance! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 12th, '08, 08:37

lee`s little alien wrote:Ohayo minnasan!
I started watching anego last weekend and i`m almost at the end now,but i saw that the SPECIAL is not subbed :doh: :cry: Does anyone of u know where can i find english subs for the special?thanx in advance! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
It is subbed, on crunchyroll XD You have to make an account to watch it there but it's free. To watch it high quality you have to have a paid account =/ (I'm a high quality whore XD)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 12th, '08, 08:39

KuroiUsagi wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:Ohayo minnasan!
It is subbed, on crunchyroll XD You have to make an account to watch it there but it's free. To watch it high quality you have to have a paid account =/ (I'm a high quality whore XD)
thankies!i`ll try that if i don`t manage to find english subs anywhere else!thanx for answering! :-)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 12th, '08, 13:08

KuroiUsagi wrote:Yep, totally. Definitely liked his hair in Anego and Gokusen 2 better than Yukan Club XD
yes, i think the same, dark hair is better :D
nadishiko wrote:i think dark hair makes the facial features sharper and more distinct as compared to lighter hair...coz i looked at several pics of jin when he had black hair and dark brown hair and then light brown hair and almost blonde hair...he looks more manly in darker colored hair...XD
maybe that's why :D

i like dark hair on Jin, also when i can see his forehead :wub: :wub: :wub:
NanaTorigawa wrote:Hahaha...LOVE JIn.. i shall marry him...Muhahahaha... hahaha
anyway...>___> Confessing my feeling...

Yah i have seen Anego.. it not my fave but it was funyn.. the mind talks were my faveorite.. i watch an episode just for the mind talk...

but Anego is stupid>__>

Anyway... Jin was so pure and innocent in it.. it makes you think of him beign just so.. pure and innocent.. hahaha

take a look at it.. good show... and the bed sence not bad... no emotions i had toward it (and i love jin so much... ) but it did make me thing that i was Anego for liek 2.2 seconds.. and i was day dreaming...
:cry: :cry: :cry: may i marry him, too?? :wub: :wub: :wub:

beanybeans wrote:
Hmm, hair wise, i actually prefer Jin's hair more in Yukan Club. Though i definitely prefer it to be darker which it is now. :wub: Actually that's my preference in general for most Asian guys. Hmm, i wonder how long this dark/black hair phase of Jin's will last. I hope for a while.
it's my preference, too :P
shosef wrote:i just laughed when Jin said OKA-SAN when he ate the noodles using Erika's mother recipe ..and Maru said there's no connection between your mother and this food ... :lol :lol :lol....
i love Akanishi Okaasan :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 12th, '08, 13:31

my fav Jin hair styles:

Robina

Post by Robina » Jan 12th, '08, 15:46

OMG!! BREAKING NEWS
KAT-TUN LIPS LIVE PERFORMANCE

This is not the PV, it was shown today on Japan after KAT-TUN Show SP
Here the Link
Go Fast and watch it :cheers:

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 12th, '08, 16:13

Thanx Robina for posting the link of the LIPS performance. I still haven't heard this song yet. So can't wait to see it!!! And Kame's new drama too :D

Let me share a new wallie pic I created of Jin and Junno that I finished yesterday. Hope everyone loves it, hehe. :D :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 16:17

thanks ne!!! i love it.. hahaha... the look warm too!!!

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Jan 12th, '08, 16:22

Robina wrote:OMG!! BREAKING NEWS

Here the Link
Sugoi!! :thumright: thanks so much for the link...Kame and Jin were so kakkoi!!!! XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 12th, '08, 16:34

Here the Link

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 12th, '08, 18:15

Kame's random shrieking at the beginning is so funny...KAME you're a rockstar in this perf...I LOVE YOU...Jin's voice in this perf was AMAZING!!!!!!!...his voice is getting better compared to KTF perf...and the hats work well for AKAME...i can't really get over how good they all sounded together....i'm happy....Jin's clothes was so good...please keep it up...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 13th, '08, 02:29

Here the Link
.... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! JINS VOICE SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL :wub: :heart:
And I'm not even into the song that much XD Though watching it live definitely makes it more awesome :heart:
Gosh, Kame's little scream at the beginning made me laugh my ass off XD

yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl » Jan 13th, '08, 11:50

wahh..thanx for the vids but unfortunately our speaker was broke and i can not hear them singing.... :-(

but as an observation jin's costume there was great with a matching hat..hehehe

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 13th, '08, 14:46

KuroiUsagi wrote:

Here the Link
.... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! JINS VOICE SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL :wub: :heart:
And I'm not even into the song that much XD Though watching it live definitely makes it more awesome :heart:
Gosh, Kame's little scream at the beginning made me laugh my ass off XD
i thought it will go like '6-6-6 the number of the beast...'' XD

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 13th, '08, 15:02

lol yay, i finally see the live performance XD

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 13th, '08, 15:05

Thanx Robina again for the LIPS performance link.

I'm digging the song and I'm loving it. Didn't expect Kame's screaming like a rock star, :lol. At first, I was like O_O. But it's a great song and I can't wait until February, hehe. I was too distracted looking at Jin and Junno...couldn't help it bc they're hot, hehe :wub:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 14th, '08, 00:45

Gyah. I just finished downloading the KAT-TUN SP and saw that perf again in HQ!
It's so much more :heart:
Jinjin is way too hot ><
And omg, on the SP he kissed that lady on the cheek!! I WANNA BE HER :crazy: :cry:

Edit: Ah sou, can anyone translate this?
http://entameblog.seesaa.net/article/77399263.html
Kozumifan gave me the link. She thinks it has something to do with Jin being stalked again

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 14th, '08, 00:54

"赤西仁がまたもストーカー被害!ドラマ打ち上げで警察騒ぎ"
i think it says "Akanishi Jin matamo sutookaa *something* dorama *something else*" =/
it doesnt really help ne?
but i guess someone was stalking Jin again?
im not sure.. but from what you said.. it has to do ith yukan club, the police and some fans deshou?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 14th, '08, 00:56

Sou, also, I continued a bit and it said something about 3-4 girls, and a party, and more about crazy fans

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Jan 14th, '08, 01:35

where did you downloaded CTKT SP where is Lips? I have been waiting torrent coming in jpopsuki but it isn't there yet...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 14th, '08, 01:37

Yamapi's haniz wrote:where did you downloaded CTKT SP where is Lips? I have been waiting torrent coming in jpopsuki but it isn't there yet...
It was posted on kattunlove XD
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 30247.html

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Jan 14th, '08, 01:39

KuroiUsagi wrote:
Yamapi's haniz wrote:where did you downloaded CTKT SP where is Lips? I have been waiting torrent coming in jpopsuki but it isn't there yet...
It was posted on kattunlove XD
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 30247.html
oh...I must have missed it because I read it several times a day... XD thanks... :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 14th, '08, 01:44

Liked Lips a lot, Jin and Ueda were in their element, Junno was doing fine, kame over did it a bit for my taste and poor koki and maru were the ones that seemed more at lost!!

The costumes seemed like Real Face with inverted colors, or retouched...XD