ASK A BLACK GUY! Your curious questions answered

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 05:20

Horizon wrote:
QFT. Condom sizes vary too much from place to place. This time I was in HK it was a nightmare. All the sizes were slightly smaller.
Since then I make sure to bring my own. When will someone invent the one-size-for-all? Maybe it could mold itself or somethin...

I really wonder how many STDs people catch because of these issues. Not everyone has the will power to refrain for their entire holiday. :P
I still forget that people still get their condoms of the rack.
savages...

I know you are over the pond and everything but they might be able to deliver to you.

http://secure.condomania.com/TheyFit/

They are REALLY worth it

jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda » Mar 26th, '10, 05:31

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 05:41

jigenbakuda wrote:http://secure.condomania.com/TheyFit/

Lol, bookmarked
:rofl:

Don't forget to print out the ruler.

If you ever had a tailored suit that fit you juuuust right then you know how this will feel.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 12:37

Fantastical wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:Do black guys like girls with big asses....the bigger the better?

**plays MC hammer's "I like big butts!"**
That wasn't MC Hammer that was
Sir Mix-a-lot
LOL I was waiting for someone to catch that. Obviously mc hammer's got his "hammer time! dum dum dum dum" song.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 14:47

So...any other questions folks?

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 14:53

Why are black guys so persistent it getting some ass?

This is from experience, I'll elaborate if someone's interested.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 17:10

PocketKiriyama wrote:Why are black guys so persistent it getting some ass?

oh please do

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Mar 26th, '10, 17:33

I am asian and I want some ass all the time.
The only difference is that I don't make my desire public.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 17:34

cool_drama wrote:

hey kinda off topic, but u like so cal people? and u see a difference between nor cal and so cal?

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 17:37

HongKongChick wrote:
cool_drama wrote:

hey kinda off topic, but u like so cal people? and u see a difference between nor cal and so cal?
Me?
I don't know. I don't do Cali like that..not since I was stationed at 29 Palms

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 17:37

Fantastical wrote:

oh please do
Well there's this black dude ...I'll just call him B. My little sister went to a party in a club one night with her boyfriend. While her boyfriend was dancing with one of her girl friend, B came over and repeatedly asked if she can go out with him straight up and repeatedly asked for her phone number and repeatedly asked if he can come over to her house. She kept telling him she's got a boyfriend, and she have 2 kids, and get this....that she know's his wife too that he have a kid and one more is on the way! He was like "really? I've never seen your fine ass before". My sister was speechless as she saw him numerous times when his wife's father held parties as my dad is good friend of that family. Still he persists and even try to follow her...so she grabbed her boyfriend and scrammed. The thing was I also know him too and drank with him and his brother in law a couple times and I've never liked him. Since our family was close I've watched those two kids (his wife and wife's older brother) grew up so I know everything about that family but that is irrelevant to this situation.
Dave Chappelle made a joke about this too on one episode.

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Mar 26th, '10, 17:40

HongKongChick wrote:
cool_drama wrote:

I like all people, and there is no difference between the people in nor cal or so cal, just the weather is different.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 17:40

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
cool_drama wrote:
Me?
I don't know. I don't do Cali like that..not since I was stationed at 29 Palms
i was referring to cool_drama :-)

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 17:41

cool_drama wrote:

How did you get this info.
Guys just whistling at chicks on the street?
TV
hip-hop videos?
What?

Give me some more info on this one before I answer your question.

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Mar 26th, '10, 17:50

Fantastical wrote:
cool_drama wrote:

TV
hip-hop videos?
What?

I didn't ask a question though, if you're referring to me. But I can tell you that asian guys generally don't have that big of a confidence compared to black guys to make their thoughts/desires public to other people.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 17:52

i gotta say though, of all those times i have been approached by guys in public, most of them were from black guys...

maybe asian guys should learn a thing or two? just have the "i have nothing to lose" mentality

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 18:00

cool_drama wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
cool_drama wrote:
TV
hip-hop videos?
What?

I didn't ask a question though, if you're referring to me. But I can tell you that asian guys generally don't have that big of a confidence compared to black guys to make their thoughts/desires public to other people.
Actually I think it's because of the difference in culture. Asians are raised to be more reserved because of traditions.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 18:02

PocketKiriyama wrote:
Fantastical wrote:

oh please do
Well there's this black dude ...I'll just call him B. My little sister went to a party in a club one night with her boyfriend. While her boyfriend was dancing with one of her girl friend, B came over and repeatedly asked if she can go out with him straight up and repeatedly asked for her phone number and repeatedly asked if he can come over to her house. She kept telling him she's got a boyfriend, and she have 2 kids, and get this....that she know's his wife too that he have a kid and one more is on the way! He was like "really? I've never seen your fine ass before". My sister was speechless as she saw him numerous times when his wife's father held parties as my dad is good friend of that family. Still he persists and even try to follow her...so she grabbed her boyfriend and scrammed. The thing was I also know him too and drank with him and his brother in law a couple times and I've never liked him. Since our family was close I've watched those two kids (his wife and wife's older brother) grew up so I know everything about that family but that is irrelevant to this situation.
hhmm...I don't rememebr the Dave Chappelle skit or joke. Can you find it on youtube and post the link?

I know this puerto rican guy that does the sam ething when he is drunk. would constantly hit on my new girlfriends or ask if she was "freaky" or some dumb ****.
idda know. Don't know how his wife deals with it.

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Mar 26th, '10, 18:05

You guys gotta watch Da Ali G show if you like Dave Chappelle.
Last edited by cool_drama on Mar 26th, '10, 18:18, edited 2 times in total.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 18:08

Fantastical wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
oh please do
hhmm...I don't rememebr the Dave Chappelle skit or joke. Can you find it on youtube and post the link?

I know this puerto rican guy that does the sam ething when he is drunk. would constantly hit on my new girlfriends or ask if she was "freaky" or some dumb ****.
idda know. Don't know how his wife deals with it.
LOL ma bad I failed again. I meant it was on one of Mad TV's episode.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 18:43

HongKongChick wrote:i gotta say though, of all those times i have been approached by guys in public, most of them were from black guys...

maybe asian guys should learn a thing or two? just have the "i have nothing to lose" mentality
Becasue we had so much taken from us.

After awhile it's like f***. What else ya gonna do to me?
I had a great Uncle that was lynched for looking at a white woman.
I mean once a group of people are treated like dirty dogs what else are we gonna do is bite back and get up?

I still don;t know why more Asians aren't making more of a sting about the Avatar the Last Airbender movie.
Dragonball had a white guy playing an asian role
the same with the movie 21 an dthat new movie with Harrison Ford. Harrison Ford's role was suppose to be an asian because that guy in real life was asian.
Avatar done wiped 3/4 of the asian base. except for the bad guys.
oh yeah...throw dev Patel as the villian...fucked up.
I gues sthey don't expect Asians to be loud.

I can see it now..Mulan starring Angelina Jolie
The Wong Fei Hung story starring Tom Cruise

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 19:03

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:i gotta say though, of all those times i have been approached by guys in public, most of them were from black guys...

I mean once a group of people are treated like dirty dogs what else are we gonna do is bite back and get up?

I still don;t know why more Asians aren't making more of a sting about the Avatar the Last Airbender movie.
the same with the movie 21 an dthat new movie with Harrison Ford. Harrison Ford's role was suppose to be an asian because that guy in real life was asian.

Lets hope none of that happens!

I'm not going to see the last airbender. I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan as it is the first anime series I've watch since I was a tiny boy but I refuse to see the movie on theatres as I know it is going to be crap not that I mind Son Goku being white but the story was tore up. Now the last airbender, I don't mind if they use a white kid or what ever because Aang can be a white dude's name but the movie "King of Fighters" stars a white dude as Kusanagi Kyo got me steaming. I mean wtf are they thinking? How can a white dude be named Kusanagi Kyo and not have any asian resemblance in his facial feature.

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 26th, '10, 20:32

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:you know what i have noticed about England? black people there dont talk different. they are one accent, that's british accent. but i could be wrong. do black British have their own slangs?
yeah..yeah they do...
There is even a gay slang called Polari in England
o.O No we don't...

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 21:23

Horizon wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:you know what i have noticed about England? black people there dont talk different. they are one accent, that's british accent. but i could be wrong. do black British have their own slangs?
yeah..yeah they do...
o.O No we don't...
crisp
fiizy or flat

talk different than WHOM may be a better question innit?

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 21:30

PocketKiriyama wrote:
Fantastical wrote:

Lets hope none of that happens!

I'm not going to see the last airbender. I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan as it is the first anime series I've watch since I was a tiny boy but I refuse to see the movie on theatres as I know it is going to be crap not that I mind Son Goku being white but the story was tore up. Now the last airbender, I don't mind if they use a white kid or what ever because Aang can be a white dude's name but the movie "King of Fighters" stars a white dude as Kusanagi Kyo got me steaming. I mean wtf are they thinking? How can a white dude be named Kusanagi Kyo and not have any asian resemblance in his facial feature.
Aang is asian...in fact the only person of color that may not be asian on Airbender in the cartoon is Combustion Guy. That assassin. But Aang IS Asian and the creators of avatar was asked that question before the movie was talked about and they had a picture made and he was clearly Asian. But of course let's have two white kids play Inuit based characters.

The Nelson Mandela Story played by Ralph Feinnes *sigh*

check out racebending.org

snorky2k

I did not know that blacks could tan until I was 22

Post by snorky2k » Mar 26th, '10, 22:13

I was in second grade when busing started in the US. But, our black kids were bused back to the other side of the Cedar river after school and we did not see them over the summer. When I started the ninth grade, I moved to a tiny central Iowa town without blacks and did not encounter them again until I was nineteen. Three years later, I was in a class and one of the other students came back after a sunny weekend and took off her watch and said "look at my tan". There was a strip that was definitely lighter. I had always thought that blacks were immune to tanning.

Fantastical

Re: I did not know that blacks could tan until I was 22

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 23:30

snorky2k wrote:I was in second grade when busing started in the US. But, our black kids were bused back to the other side of the Cedar river after school and we did not see them over the summer. When I started the ninth grade, I moved to a tiny central Iowa town without blacks and did not encounter them again until I was nineteen. Three years later, I was in a class and one of the other students came back after a sunny weekend and took off her watch and said "look at my tan". There was a strip that was definitely lighter. I had always thought that blacks were immune to tanning.
hee hee!!!
How did you feel when you saw it? What did you say?

snorky2k

Post by snorky2k » Mar 27th, '10, 00:31

Luckily, I believe that class started before I could say something embarrassing or stupid as she was the wife of a friend of mine. I had always thought that blacks were maxed out melanin wise. Also, it was common for guys (before I met my wife) to go out and enjoy the sights of girls out sunbathing. Since you never saw black girls out sunbathing the thought never crossed my mind that they could tan.

When I was young there were black people living in only seven towns in Iowa and a large portion were in just three. When I moved to the tiny town and joined the basketball team, I was introduced as having played basketball with real black guys. However, I still sucked. Also, we had an adopted black guy transfer in from Chile. It was heavily anticipated that finally we were going to have a chance at winning a game. However, he was quite limited in stature, was not experienced in basketball and was just above my skill level. The newspaper had made the comment around that time that our school had no chance as long as all that they had were four foot Norwegians. Most of the people in the town except me and a few others were of Norwegian ancestry.

Something that many black people in the US might not know. Many white people had great great grandparents that were slaves. My great great grandfather (100% white dane) was sold to king as a tailor's apprentice. When servitude was abolished there in about 1850 he moved to the US with his brothers. At the time of slavery in the US, many white people had been sold into indentured servitude in Europe.
Fantastical wrote:
snorky2k wrote:I was in second grade when busing started in the US. But, our black kids were bused back to the other side of the Cedar river after school and we did not see them over the summer. When I started the ninth grade, I moved to a tiny central Iowa town without blacks and did not encounter them again until I was nineteen. Three years later, I was in a class and one of the other students came back after a sunny weekend and took off her watch and said "look at my tan". There was a strip that was definitely lighter. I had always thought that blacks were immune to tanning.
hee hee!!!
I felt kind of stupid for not realizing it sooner

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 27th, '10, 02:53

snorky2k wrote:Luckily, I believe that class started before I could say something embarrassing or stupid as she was the wife of a friend of mine. I had always thought that blacks were maxed out melanin wise. Also, it was common for guys (before I met my wife) to go out and enjoy the sights of girls out sunbathing. Since you never saw black girls out sunbathing the thought never crossed my mind that they could tan.

When I was young there were black people living in only seven towns in Iowa and a large portion were in just three. When I moved to the tiny town and joined the basketball team, I was introduced as having played basketball with real black guys. However, I still sucked. Also, we had an adopted black guy transfer in from Chile. It was heavily anticipated that finally we were going to have a chance at winning a game. However, he was quite limited in stature, was not experienced in basketball and was just above my skill level. The newspaper had made the comment around that time that our school had no chance as long as all that they had were four foot Norwegians. Most of the people in the town except me and a few others were of Norwegian ancestry.

Something that many black people in the US might not know. Many white people had great great grandparents that were slaves. My great great grandfather (100% white dane) was sold to king as a tailor's apprentice. When servitude was abolished there in about 1850 he moved to the US with his brothers. At the time of slavery in the US, many white people had been sold into indentured servitude in Europe.
Fantastical wrote:
hee hee!!!
I felt kind of stupid for not realizing it sooner
Don't feel too bad. You didn't know.

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Mar 27th, '10, 03:53

this whole article is just stupid. It is only stereotyping black people

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 27th, '10, 05:04

so no questions for you?

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Mar 27th, '10, 09:30

i don't need to ask questions because I am black.....I am just saying the truth

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 27th, '10, 15:56

tavon1 wrote:i don't need to ask questions because I am black.....I am just saying the truth
So you are saying that this is spreading stereotypes? I am not sure I am following what you are saying.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 27th, '10, 16:39

Horizon wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
yeah..yeah they do...
o.O No we don't...
Let me elaborate. There is a southern and northern accent right? some sound a little more cockney and some sound a little more welsh...
95% of the time when I talk on the phone people assume I am white. I guess it's because they don't expect people of color to speak properly. I don't know. Anyway...One day I am on the phones and the guy asked me about a particular region that I lived in. The Bronx He said he could hear my accent. I was never able to hear it but this guy picked it up easily.
I was kinda taken aback. So much I didn't even ask him how he knew. A few years later someone said the same thing. The only thing thing the two people had in common is that they were senior citizens. So I asked this particular how he heard it. He said he just could. It's hard to explain. I couldn't and still couldn't figure it out. I guess when you grow up around it and everyone is the default.

jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda » Mar 27th, '10, 17:44

cool_drama wrote:

LMMFAO, wait wut....

Nanpa says Hi I have seen an asian guy in america let awoman know that she is his flavor, but I agree its culture.

And white dudes sure has heck make it known they are feeling that snowbunny, that's classic entertainment watching white dudes pull chicks. So even if we play the culture card, white dudes definitely make their desires public. So its only really asian cultures that abstain, not just exclusively the African American sub-culture that is overtly aggressive.

To the black dude that hit on the dude's sister... he is a psycho, most definitely not representative of African American males on the whole.

Great Analogy

I saw this one white dude he suckered this 9 year old boy into his car then raped him... Why are all white guys gay pedos? Like every white guy I see on tv is a pedo.

Obvious projecting the actions of one on a group of similar peers... tsk tsk tsk.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 27th, '10, 20:28

jigenbakuda wrote:
cool_drama wrote:

LMMFAO, wait wut....

Nanpa says Hi I have seen an asian guy in america let awoman know that she is his flavor, but I agree its culture.

And white dudes sure has heck make it known they are feeling that snowbunny, that's classic entertainment watching white dudes pull chicks. So even if we play the culture card, white dudes definitely make their desires public. So its only really asian cultures that abstain, not just exclusively the African American sub-culture that is overtly aggressive.

To the black dude that hit on the dude's sister... he is a psycho, most definitely not representative of African American males on the whole.

Great Analogy

I saw this one white dude he suckered this 9 year old boy into his car then raped him... Why are all white guys gay pedos? Like every white guy I see on tv is a pedo.

Obvious projecting the actions of one on a group of similar peers... tsk tsk tsk.
Wait...all white guys aren't pedos? :mrgreen:

But how does one guy represent a culture in a whole?
I have no idea.
Does american sketch comedy or tv take a snippit of say a subculture of peopel and exaggerate it.
Hells yeah

Case in point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Sho ... ontroversy

Ahh Jersey Shore...
Take handpicked youth to represent a culture and you get "reality tv"
VH1 and MTV do it all the time and broadcast all over the world.
and heck sometimes they will just whiten the deal by taking the person of race altogether and replacing it with a white person because they feel that the audience can't relate to a minority on the big screen.
Pretty much Every tv show movie. music video even documentaries take creative licence to deliver a message stir up emotions and make a profit.

But That's why I started this thread.
because peoepl wold watch a tv show
Drama
and think that they know that culture and everythign there is to it.
IAM NOT GOING TO START A THREAD CALLED ASK AN ASIAN BECAUSE I AM NOT ASIAN BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WHO IS ASIAN WOULD.
I DID THIS AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW PEOPLE SE SOMETHING IN ONE PERSON AND ON TV AND THINK THAT EVERYONE ASKS THIS WAY OR THAT.
BUT IT ISN'T TRUE.

I AM GLAD THESE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED AND EVEN MORE DELIGHTED THAT JIGENBAKUDA JOINED IN.

JUST TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT PISSED IN ANYWAY. BUT I DO WANT PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE ALL THINK ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.
HOW WE THINK ABOUT HOW EACH OTHER'S RACE, ETHNICITY, GENDER, AND OTHER IDENTITIES ARE.

In fact the peopel that actually live at the Jersey Shore complained about the show because they said that it induced negative stereotypes about their area

http://www.pointpleasantchamber.com/ind ... ws-premise

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 27th, '10, 21:05

Fantastical wrote:
jigenbakuda wrote:
cool_drama wrote:
LMMFAO, wait wut....

Great Analogy

Wait...all white guys aren't pedos? :mrgreen:

But how does one guy represent a culture in a whole?
I have no idea.
Does american sketch comedy or tv take a snippit of say a subculture of peopel and exaggerate it.
Hells yeah

Case in point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Sho ... ontroversy

Ahh Jersey Shore...
Take handpicked youth to represent a culture and you get "reality tv"
VH1 and MTV do it all the time and broadcast all over the world.
and heck sometimes they will just whiten the deal by taking the person of race altogether and replacing it with a white person because they feel that the audience can't relate to a minority on the big screen.
Pretty much Every tv show movie. music video even documentaries take creative licence to deliver a message stir up emotions and make a profit.

But That's why I started this thread.
because peoepl wold watch a tv show
Drama
and think that they know that culture and everythign there is to it.
IAM NOT GOING TO START A THREAD CALLED ASK AN ASIAN BECAUSE I AM NOT ASIAN BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WHO IS ASIAN WOULD.
I DID THIS AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW PEOPLE SE SOMETHING IN ONE PERSON AND ON TV AND THINK THAT EVERYONE ASKS THIS WAY OR THAT.
BUT IT ISN'T TRUE.

I AM GLAD THESE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED AND EVEN MORE DELIGHTED THAT JIGENBAKUDA JOINED IN.

JUST TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT PISSED IN ANYWAY. BUT I DO WANT PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE ALL THINK ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.
HOW WE THINK ABOUT HOW EACH OTHER'S RACE, ETHNICITY, GENDER, AND OTHER IDENTITIES ARE.

In fact the peopel that actually live at the Jersey Shore complained about the show because they said that it induced negative stereotypes about their area

http://www.pointpleasantchamber.com/ind ... ws-premise
I don't really watch american tv. I took off my dish network at the end of last year because I barely watched it. I enjoyed asian tv more and spent most of my time watching them than normal american tv aside from HBO and encore. Reality is too superficial to be reality.

BTW I just drove 3 hours up to Chicago right after getting out of work. So now I'm hanging out at my younger sister's apartment and spending a few days off. I'm glad to take some time off from work. So tired.....

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Apr 3rd, '10, 23:54

I hope you got rest dude.